Promises, Promises by sChErZo
Summary:

*This is in response to the 'Carry Out' challenge.*

 

Karina decides to make good on the promise she made to her boyfriend for being a good sport at her sorority's date party.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: Carry Out
Challenges: Carry Out
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2611 Read: 1894 Published: May 17, 2010 Updated: May 17, 2010

1. Promises, Promises by sChErZo

Promises, Promises by sChErZo

Take my order cause your body like a
Carry out
Let me walk into your body until you hear me out
Turn me on, my baby don’t you
Cut me out

 

Justin tried his hardest to maintain the grip he had on his girlfriend as she had her way with him on the dance floor.  And to think, he was hesitant on coming with her to the sorority date party.

***

“Are y’all seriously having another date party?  Do y’all just do this shit to get more shirts?” he joked, lying across his girlfriend’s queen-sized bed. 

“Shut up, you weren’t saying that when you were admiring me in one of them last night,” she replied with a smirk before bending over a drawer to pull out a pair of Sofee shorts.  Justin’s mug matched hers when he reminisced on the previous night.

 “That’s because you didn’t have much else on…like now,” he winked when she turned around and pulled yet another greek shirt on over her light blue bra and panty set. 

“I don’t even know why you’re bothering with putting on clothes; you know they’re gonna be off in like an hour,” he said, sitting up and moving to the foot of the bed.  He opened his legs and grabbed her hips, pulling her to him.  Karina threw her arms loosely around his shoulders and leaned down and placed a kiss on his parted lips.

“Because I’m actually going to leave this apartment before sun down.  I have to run down to Greek Row to help some of the girls finalize the preparations for tonight.  Did you pick up your tux?”  Justin threw his head back and sighed.  He’d forgotten about that stupid tux.  He didn’t want to go to the date party and pushed that and everything detail that was associated with it in the back of his mind. 

“Well it looks like you’re leaving the apartment at a decent hour today too,” she chuckled.

“Do we have to go?  We can do whatever you want---“

“I want to do---“

“…that,” they finished their sentences at the same time.  Karina gave her boyfriend ‘the look’.  It was the look that was guaranteed to get her her way no matter what.  It took a moment, but Justin finally caved and watched his girlfriend squee with excitement.

“Ok, so I’m gonna swing by the house and help Alex and Kami out, and you go pick up your tux.  I should be done in a couple of hours, but Alex will probably want to take all of us for lunch.  So I’ll meet you back here at like…4,” Karina said after glancing at their bedroom clock. 

“Fine,” Justin grumbled.  Karina pouted her lips to match his expression before leaning in to kiss him once more.  What started off as just a goodbye kiss quickly turned into one full of passion.  He loosened the grip his right hand held on her ample hips and tangled his fingers in the twists on her neck that had escaped from her high ponytail.  He smiled in the kiss; happy that he no longer had to worry about ‘sweating out her perm’ when they made love since she’d made the decision to go natural a couple of years back.  That simple decision had made their sex life infinitely better.  The effects of the thoughts of them in bed and the way she was kissing him now were quite noticeable.  Karina moaned and pulled back, shaking her head.

“No, I can’t.”

“Yes you can,” he said, releasing her neck and running his hand down her mocha colored thigh and resting her left leg on the bed next to him.  He tried the same on her right leg, but Karina stood firm.

“Aww, come on babe, you’re already straddling me and it’s not like you don’t want to,” he encouraged with a smile.

“First of all, you did that,” she said, nodding to the leg that resting on the bed, “And second of all, I never said I didn’t want to.  I just said that I can’t now.  I have way too much to do before tonight.  But I promise I’ll make it up to you after the party.  How does that sound?”  A glimmer of hope and excitement flashed in Justin's eyes, and Karina straightened herself before giving him one more chaste peck on the lips before locating her flip-flops and heading out the door.

***

You could never say that Karina wasn’t a genius.  Justin might have knocked her choice of costumes for them when she first told him, but he was grateful for her creativeness now.  The white blazer and button-down with a black bowtie and black dress slack combo might have made people think of Buddy Holly at first, but that paired with the French Maid outfit and his girlfriend’s wild imagination had won them first prize at the costume themed date party as ‘The (Ex)Husband and Housekeeper’.  He’d almost said fuck it to the sorority’s soiree when she opened their bathroom door and he saw her clad in the barely there black and white French Maid dress, black sheer thigh-highs with a matching garter, and white petticoat.  She had cleavage up to her chin, ruby red lipstick, smokey eyes and black platform heels. 

“How do I look?” she asked shyly, fingers fidgeting with the up-do she had her twists styled in.  Justin was speechless.  There wasn’t a word in the English dictionary that could describe the way she looked now.

He settled on ‘amazing’.

“You sure?”

“If I didn’t have on this fucking jacket you’d be able to see just how sure I am,” he chuckled and she followed in suit. 

That blazer was saving him from embarrassment now.  Karina could feel just how much her actions were affecting him out on the floor, and thanks to the length of the jacket he didn’t look like some high school freshman with a boner from grinding with the hottest girl at the school.  The song changed to one of the tracks from Trey Songz’s new album.

 

This right here’s a panty dropper

This right here’s a baby maker

If you’re up in the club

Tryna get a rub

Then you need to tell the dj to put this on

 

Oh damn.  If the girl had been grinding on him before, she was basically having sex with him on the floor now.

 

I wanna make love to you

This is my panty droppin’ love song

Nothing but your heels on

Loving you

This right here’s a baby maker

And we’ll be making babies tonight

 

“You ready to get out of here?” she asked, turning around in his arms to face him.  She wrapped an arm around his neck and leaned in and pressed an open mouth kiss on his pulse point.  Justin gulped and she watched his Adam's apple bob. 

“I mean, I do have a promise I need to make good on,” she continued when he didn’t answer her.

“Y-Yeah, we can get out of here if you want.”

“Oh, that’s not the only thing I want, baby,” her voice as laced with desire.  Karina was already a vocal girl, but alcohol always added to that and heightened her already high libido.  She ran a single finger down the bulge in his pants and Justin had to bite the side of his lip to keep from groaning. 

“If you don’t stop your sisters are going to get a show.”

“Ok, your point is?” she smirked.

“Let’s go,” he said, gripping her waist and leading her over to the coat check.  Karina said her ‘goodbyes’ and they were off. 

“You are a tease.”

Justin looked over at his girlfriend from the driver’s seat.  They’d spent the first five minutes of the drive in silence with the soft murmur of the stereo in the background.

“You’re a tease,” Karina repeated.  Justin scoffed.

“Me?  You’re the one who was trying to fuck me in front of your sisters and their dates.”  Karina shrugged her shoulders in a blasé way. 

“Like you would’ve turned me down…wait,” she paused, pointing her index finger in the air, “you did.”

“Keep up the shit talking and I’m gonna…”

“You’re gonna what?  Turn me down yet aga…” she was cut off when she felt him unsnapping her left garter and pushing up her petticoat.

“What are you doing?”

“Shutting you up,” he said before his fingers found her heat.

“No panties?” he asked, shocked.  She shook her head coyly and he almost pulled over right then and had her in the backseat of his MDX.  Justin licked his lips and toyed with her already engorged clit before slowly sliding two fingers in her.  Karina moaned.  Loud.

Justin…”

“What?  What happened to all your shit talking?” he egged.  The way his fingers were working her left Karina speechless.

“What?  Talk to me babygirl; what do you need?”  The bite in his tone was gone now, replaced with lust. 

“I want…”

“You want what?  What do you want, baby?”

“You.  In me,” she moaned the last two words and it seemed as if he couldn’t park the car fast enough.  Karina had taken off her shoes as soon as she’d gotten in the car so Justin scooped her up in his arms and made the quick trek from the curb to the front door of their first story apartment.  He unlocked the door at lightning speed and within moments he had her against the living room wall. 

“I finally shut you up,” he said, pinning her wrists above her.

“You like my shit talking,” she replied, jerking her head forward for an open-mouth kiss.  She tugged his bottom lip between her lips and he almost lost it. 

“You damn right, I do,” he responded, releasing her wrists and grabbing her left leg and wrapping it around his waist.  He started at behind her ear and made his way down her neck, paying extra attention to the hollow part right at her collarbone.  He’d found out that it was one of her spots a couple years back. 

Shit…” she moaned, her hips grinding into his. 

“You see what you did to me?” he whispered against her neck.  If Karina didn’t know how turned on he was before, she definitely did now.  She felt his length against her abdomen through the fullness of her costume. 

“Well are you gonna let me make good on my promise or what?” she asked.  Karina felt him nod and place a sweet kiss against her collarbone before straightening up.

“You’re wearing too many clothes,” she said as her fingers got to work on the buttons of his coat.  She placed her foot back on the ground to balance herself while she undressed him.  Once his jacket was removed Karina got to work on his bowtie, cummerbund and button down.  Justin removed his white wifebeater himself as his girlfriend took care of his belt and slacks.

“Now you’re the one who’s overdressed for the occasion,” he smirked before dropping to his knees in front of her and removing both her thigh highs, kissing each part of skin as he exposed it.  Karina giggled as she saw her boyfriend’s head disappear underneath her full petticoat, but that laughter quickly turned to moans when she felt his tongue lapping at her folds.  Her hands wanted to go to their usual place in his short curls, but couldn’t so she braced herself against the wall as he picked up her right leg and placed it over his shoulder.  Justin wrapped his lips around her still engorged clit and suckled, feeling his girlfriend quivering above him.  They’d been together for five years and he knew her body like the back of his hand.  He trailed a lone finger down her folds and nestled it in her as he teased her clit before replacing his finger with his tongue.  He could feel her body react to the waves of pleasure and decided to try something different.  Justin began to spell her name with his tongue and by the time he’d gotten to the ‘R’ she was telling him to stop.

“Stop?  Am I doing something wrong?” he asked, peeking up from under the white material.

“No, god no!” she exclaimed, “I just need you in me…now.”  Justin smirked.

“As you wish.”  He rose to his full height and removed his boxer briefs before picking her up by the backs of her thighs and sliding into her wet heat.  They both groaned in ecstasy when their bodies became one.

“I love you,” she whispered, before wrapping her arms and around his neck and whispering in his ear, “now fuck me like only you know how to.”  Justin chuckled and did as his girlfriend asked.   He stroked in and out of her at a vigorous speed watching her already high cleavage bounce up and down in her corset. 

“This has got to go.” Justin grunted between thrusts; and before Karina could ask what he was talking about he’d thrown an arm around her waist to support her and used his free hand to rip the fabric of her black corset. 

“Whoa there Superman,” Karina said, slowly her movements, “this was rented.”

“Don’t worry, I got this babygirl.  Just get back to moving those hips,” he said, rolling his own; a move that almost put her over the edge. 

Timberlake…”  Justin knew he was doing something right.  She only called him by his last name when he was.

“Hmm?” he coaxed before taking one of her nipples into his mouth.

“I’m about to…” she couldn’t even finish her statement when switched positions.  He spun them around and eased her back down on the couch behind them.  He pulled out long enough to pull her legs up and grip her ankles. 

Ohhhhh.”

This new angle was pure ecstasy and Karina was very vocal about the pleasure he was giving her.

“Faster.  Please.  I’m so close,” she moaned.  Justin nodded and gripped both of her ankles with one hand and used the free one to run down her upper body from her neck to her ready to pop clit.  He teased it and tugged lightly and that’s all it took to send her over the edge.  He could feel her walls squeezing the life out of him.  He changed positions once again; this time gripping her ankles with both hands and spreading her legs as far as they could go and pistoned in and out of her.  He was chasing his orgasm; it was so close he could taste it.

“Come on baby, come for me.  Please.  I need you too,” Karina practically begged.

“I’m…almost…there…”  Justin rolled his hips once and changed his angle and Karina felt another wave building in her.

“Babe…” she panted, “Please…”

“You close?” he groaned.

“Yes, please.” She moaned before gripping the back of his neck and pulling him forward.  He let go of her ankles and landed on top of her with a soft oomph, capturing her mouth with a searing kiss as they went over the edge together.  They laid like that for a moment, sharing breaths between them before rested his head on her exposed chest. 

“Thank you,” he said after they’d both started breathing normally.

“For what?”

“For making good on your promise.”  Karina rolled her eyes.

“Anytime, love,” she replied, scratching the hair at the nape of his neck affectionately. 

“Really?”  Justin’s eyes rolled up to meet hers and Karina could recognize that mischievous look anywhere.  The boy was already ready for round two and even if his eyes didn’t say it, his growing erection did.

Mmm.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1775