Leaving Thru The Window by sweetcatastrophe
Summary:

He wants to be her hero.  She isn't looking to be saved. 


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 168 Read: 2227 Published: May 18, 2010 Updated: May 18, 2010
Story Notes:

Each chapter, except the prologue, is the name (and inspired by) a song by Something Corporate.  "Leaving Thru The Window" is the title of one of their albums.  Each chapter will include lyrics to the song that inspired it.

This is the first time I am posting here (though not my first time writing), so I hope you enjoy what you read. 

Oh, and this is all mine, so please don't steal it.  Well, except the song lyrics.  They belong to someone else :) 

Also, once I figure out how, I will upload character photos.

1. Prologue by sweetcatastrophe

2. Cast by sweetcatastrophe

Prologue by sweetcatastrophe

The rain sounds like rocks against the pavement.  It is too cold to turn the heat in the car off, so he keeps one eye on the dash, making sure he doesn't run out of gas before she gets home.   

Every so often, he rubs the fog off of the window, wanting to make sure he has a clear eye on his surroundings.  He shivers and pulls his jacket tighter around him wishing he thought to bring a thermos of coffee. 

A shadow captures his eye and he moves his head to watch. 

He watches as she runs up the stairs to the door, rushing to get out of the heavy rain that won't seem to quit.  He rolls down the window and tries to yell out, but she's inside before he can even open his mouth.

He sighs and closes his eyes while turning off the car.  He pulls the hood of his coat over his head, preparing for the wet.  Opening the car door, he steps outside.

 

Cast by sweetcatastrophe

Justin

 

Elina

End Notes:

More images to come as characters are introduced.

Images found through Google Search

Justin Timberlake

Jemima Rooper

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1776