Part VI by jersey_tenn
Past Featured StorySummary:

 

The heartbreak


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: Closer
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1780 Read: 1739 Published: May 20, 2010 Updated: May 20, 2010
Story Notes:
REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! Need I say more?

1. Closer to God... by jersey_tenn

Closer to God... by jersey_tenn

I want to fuck you like an animal!
I want to feel you from the inside!
I want to fuck you like an animal!
My whole existence is flawed.
You get me closer to God.

“Get off me…”

 

My head rose slowly from where I’d laid it atop his dark locks. I looked down at his face in confusion.

 

“Am I hurting you?” my naiveté echoed with the bathroom’s acoustics.

 

“Get off of me” his eye blazed with a fury that I thought had disappeared. Quickly recognizing his rage, I pulled my dripped body from his. Hastily, he lifted his perfectly-sculpted body from the chilled water.

 

“What’s wrong?” I dared speak from my position pressed against the side of the tub. I had scurried my body quickly from his; he clearly didn’t want to be touched. He didn’t bother to answer me as you quickly wrapped a towel around his slim hips and made his way out of the bathroom.

 

Within seconds, he’d succeeded in making me feel ashamed. I wrapped an arm around my breasts, and I felt hot tears slowly make their way down my face. Their bitter and salty taste invaded my trembling lips. Hugging my body tighter, my eyes quickly looked towards the door as he walked back in.

 

“Get out and put some fucking clothes on, for God’s sake, have some fucking decency,” he spat before turning around and moving back out the door.

 

“Oh fuck no,” I muttered before quickly climbing out of the tub and grabbing a towel.

 

“Get back here!” I yelled as I followed him out the door. I saw his body freeze before it could disappear into what I assumed was a bedroom. He didn’t bother to turn around nor to acknowledge me.

 

“Who do you think you are? What the fuck is your problem?” I yelled at him. I don’t know where I found the strength or the courage to yell at him. All I know is that I am not a toy. He was not going to throw me to the wayside. I watched him turn on his heel, the towel still tightly secured but riding low on his hips. I bit my lip watching a couple of water droplet make their way from hair down his neck across his chest and disappear into the towel.

 

I rose my eyes to meet his and took a step back in surprise, surprise at the amount of pain, anger, and confusion in ocean orbs.

 

“My problem? You ask me what my problem is? You have got to be fucking kidding me. What the fuck is your problem?” he hissed jabbing a finger in my direction.

 

“What do you mean? Am I the only one that was just in that tub and those stairs? Am I the only one that felt the magic? You act like a complete asshole all night, then you treat me like you need me, and now you just get rid of me. You have serious issues. I’m out of here,” I turned on my heel and walked towards the stairs.

 

I don’t think I took two steps before my body was slammed face first into the wall across from the banister, overlooking the front foyer.

 

“I didn’t say you could fucking leave,” he growled so close to my ear that it felt like it’d been spoken from my insides. His hands gripped my hips tightly and his body was flush against my own, preventing me from moving.

 

“I’m not your fucking toy. You either want me or you don’t,” I gritted through my teeth and tried to push away from the wall. But, he held me steady. One hand fanned in the center of my back and another held my hips. His body moved away from me, and I turned my eyes trying to see where he’d gone. His hands still on me, but his body heat disappeared. The towel was ripped from my body, and a cool air chilled me to the bone.

 

Before I could react, I felt him between legs. He parted my legs and kept firm hands on my inner thighs. His fingers dug into fresh bruises, and I could bet that they would just become bigger. I pushed away from the wall and I looked down; he’d sat with his back to the wall and his face leveled with the top of my thighs. The hunger and the lust in his eyes quickened my breathing and sent shivers down my spine.

 

“What are you…” but my words slammed into the back of my throat, a moan being released instead. His mouth found its way between my legs, licking and sucking my inner thigh, keeping a distance from where my body craved him the most.

 

My eyes slammed shut and I moaned, curling my fingers against the wall, hoping I could hold myself up. Lacking control, my body writhed and my hips rolled in rhythm as he sucked and licked. Somewhere I found the strength to open my eye and look down at him, and I found him looking at me. His mouth steadily working me, and his hands holding me, cemented in place. They moved from my hips around to my ass, his fingers digging into my cheeks. The force and the strength in his touch added to the wonderful sensations that his mouth were creating.

 

My thighs began to quiver as I felt my climax rising from my toes. I was breathless and voiceless. I wanted to scream and I wanted to moan his name. I wanted to let him know how good I was feeling, but my voice was stuck in my throat. My breathing ragged and my nerves frayed.

 

Like a cargo train, my climax slammed into me and I let out a guttural scream. My hands flew to the top of his head, my body arched, and my head flopped back. Had it not been for his hands holding me, I would have flown backwards onto the floor.

 

“Oh GOD…OH! GOD! FUCK!”

 

Slowly, my body slid down and settled on the top of his thighs. He held me as my body’s quivers and shivers disappeared. I was limp and powerless atop him. Taking a deep breath and regaining a somewhat normal breathing patterned, I dared speak.

 

“You confuse me.”

 

I opened my eyes and met his. Wordlessly, he pushed at my shoulders until my back reached the hardwood floors. His body hovered over me and his lips touched mine.

 

The softness from his lips surprised me as I breathed in deeply. In that moment, I felt him push in. My arm wrapped around his shoulders, and I felt the tension release from his muscles as he settled in me. He wrapped one, then two legs around his waist. The new angle caused my body to arch toward him.

 

My breasts rubbed against his chest, and I felt a tingle against my clit. They were incredibly sensitive due to the biting, pulling, sucking, and rubbing they’d endured all night.

 

“No matter what we want at the end of this, I’m no closer to you than I was before,” he raggedly spoke against my collarbone as his hips continued their assault.

 

“I’m sorry” was all I could reply. I didn’t know what else to say. My heart ached just as much as his, if not more knowing that I’d been the one to walk away.

 

“Please, just don’t hold back” was all I heard in my haze. In response, my hips rolled in sync with him. I felt my eyes rolling to the back of my head and I felt his hot breath on my collarbone. He moved inside me, fast, tight thrusts, and I moaned loudly in his ear. He moaned in appreciation before making his movements deeper and harder.

 

In the haze of sex, my ears still focused on the sounds of our bodies slamming into one another, attempting to get closer than humanly possible. To me, there’d never been nothing more erotic than the sound of sex. The sound of skin slapping against skin, the sound of him thrusting into me – wet and hot – were sounds of a passion, a desire, and a need so indescribable.

 

His thrusts – so hard and deep – that I felt the pounding in my ears in perfect synchronization with him. He was quickly pushing me closer to a second climax, and I knew that he was too was closing in quickly on that runaway feeling. His grunts were becoming timed with him thrusts, and his breathing timed with his hips.

 

His head was dipped low into my shoulder, his hot breath fanning across the side of my neck and my ear. His teeth nipping at any exposed skin, and his lips soothing every nip.

 

“I’m so close…” his plea made my heart clench. I lowered one leg from his waist, and I used it to push my hips up to meet his thrusts. It must’ve felt great to him because he growled against my skin.

 

“I want to watch you come,” I whispered.

 

“Together,” he whispered.

 

“Deal.”

 

I stared down my body as he lifted off of me, holding his body above mine. I could feel my lips swollen from kissing, face sweaty and I’m sure red from exertion. My nipples erect and raw. My stomach muscles clenched as I felt that familiar tingle begin to manifest.

 

I leaned upward and locked my lips on his pulse point before my body arched. Head thrown back, mouth agape, and eyes rolled to the back of my head.

 

He gripped my hips, moving them faster, harder against him.

 

“Fuck” he gritted before his forehead fell onto my breastbone and his hips slammed one last time against me. I gripped his shoulder so hard, I’m sure my nails dug into him.

 

A familiar fantastic wave crashed over me, a familiar that I’d come to learn only with him. He grunted one last time and jerked hard, over and over and over, before collapsing on top of me. Sweat dripping from his exerted body and puddling onto my own.

 

I could feel the floor beneath me damp with sweat and I was practically sliding on it.

 

“You’re still you and I’m still me,” he whispered against my neck as I wiped away some sweat from his brow. The tremors had yet to subside.

 

“I know” was my reply.

End Notes:
REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW! Need I say more?
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1777