Part VII by jersey_tenn
Summary:

 

The End


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: Closer
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1553 Read: 1545 Published: Jun 12, 2010 Updated: Jun 12, 2010

1. I drink the honey inside your hive... by jersey_tenn

I drink the honey inside your hive... by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
uh oh.....its the end baby!!!! hope u enjoyed it! review!

Through every forest, above the trees.
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees.
I drink the honey inside your hive.
You are the reason I stay alive.
 

We must’ve fallen asleep for a while because the next thing I know I am being awakened by what sounded like a sob pulled from deep in his throat and I pulled his head, from where it rested on my chest, up to look at him. Exhaustion and sadness has taken over his delicately sculpted features. Sad and misty eyes stare back at me. I open my mouth to question him, but his choked voice shushes me. 

“I can’t,” he whispers, his eyes falling shut. “I can’t anymore; I just can’t.” 

Confusion paints my face as I run a hand up his back to the back of his head, cupping it in comfort. 

“Let me take care of you,” I speak softly against his cheek, holding him tight to me. A deep sigh fans across my neck, as his face settles in the crook of my neck. Somehow, I manage to pull him up off the floor and into a nearby bedroom. He settles his worn body in the middle of the bed as I pull down the covers. 

His eyes are shut, his breathing is deep and patterned, his skin flushed, and his dick hard. Hours ago, this man had taken me from a nightclub. He’d taken me without a word as to where we were headed, and even now, I still did not know where I was.

There he was completely spent and weak, a perfect opportunity for me to run. Yet, my legs once again carry me towards him. There was something that was keeping me here. His Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hide act had run its course. He was in need, but in need of what I did not know. Hell, there wasn’t much I knew about him. His chiseled features seemed so familiar, and his eyes the color of clear ocean water seemed memorable. 

I move to the foot of the bed, and carefully crawl my way up from his feet. Resting my body atop his, I nuzzle the side of his face with my nose. He takes a deep breath and his hands find their way to my thighs, but other than that, no response. I let my lips gently massage his lips, his jaw, his neck, and finally, his collarbone. 

A low hissing sound escapes his lips, and a smirk tugs at my lips. 

“Sit up for me” I demand in his ear. His eyes slowly open, and he looks ready to protest but I silence him. 

“Do as I say” my voice much lower and raspier than before. I wasn’t intentionally making it sound that way. He’d made it this way. He blinks twice before pushing his tired body halfway up onto the pillows and the headboard. 

Raising to my knees, I slide my aching pussy down over him and feel his sigh against my throat, his head falling forward and eyes tightening shut.  

His lips press against the side of my neck, hummed in appreciation. I wrap my arm around his neck. Rolling my hips, I hear and feel his whimpers against my neck and my shoulder. His hands move up my thighs, hips, and settle on my back. Finger splay across my damp back helping me maintain a slow and steady rhythm. 

All night he’s been whispering and talking dirty shit in my ear as I’ve rode his dick. His dirtiness heightening my senses and driving my hips to jerk and grind harder. But now, oh now, he’s quiet. Whimpers are the only sound coming out of his sexy, full, and swollen lips. I keep my pace slow and deliberate. I was going to prolong this one for as long as my body allowed me. 

But, my body has a different plan than my head. Its been wound tightly since the very beginning of the night. An insatiable feeling has taken over me. Every small touch triggers my senses. In no time, I feel both of our releases building up again. My swollen clit grinds hungrily against his hip bone, and I press down harder. I can feel his breathing hitching with every twitch of my hips. I move a hand to the back of his head as it begin to lull back. I move my head from where it’d been resting peacefully on the side of his. I move it to watch him lick his thumb before it finds its way down to my clit. It might as well been July 4th when it came in contact. My body rushes to my peak, a heaviness yet a lightness flows over me. 

A strangle groan follows my scream, and my body begins a steady tremble. His hands tighten on my hips, leading them in rocking, no doubt chasing his own peak. I push through my orgasm haze to find his forearms, regaining control of my body, and I move. Slowly, painfully slow, swallowing him whole and nearly releasing him entirely. Both of our eyes watch where he goes in and out, hissing and growling at the sensations. 

A second spark lights up my insides, and I struggle to maintain rhythm. But, he is quick to take lead and aid my hips. I wanted to move faster, but I found it hard to take us there. The grip on my hips set a different pace.  

Leaned back, I was clearly close to the edge. All this was mind-blowing. My back arched, my skin shiny with perspiration, my breasts moving as I continued to ride him. His body arching to meet my own, his hands sliding down my stomach and back between my legs. Urgently, his fingers rubbed against my clit. 

I could my walls begin to tighten around his dick mercilessly. My pace turning hard and rapid, the sweet smell of sex started to make its grand appearance.  

"Yeah... ow, yeah right there," I put my hands on his chest and leaned forward a little concentrating on the task at hand. My eyes locked on his own. A small smirk appears on his lips before he slams me down hard onto him. His eyes slammed shut, and I lean back to watch his face.

His mouth opens in a silent scream, his brows furrowed, and his forehead wrinkled. A strangled sound escapes as every muscle in his body tightens beneath me as he comes hard. 

"Fuck..." he muttered, his hands digging into my hips as he finished emptying his cum, "Holy shit...." 

With a sigh, my arms give out on me and I collapse on top of him. His hands rest on my thighs, rubbing his thumbs across them soothingly.  

With my cheek pressed against his cooling chest, I swallow several times trying to desperate wet my dry mouth. Covered with sweat, gasping for air, and our bodies are still connected, we lay on the bed in silence. My eyes shut, my chest heaving, and my body trembling. 

After what seems an eternity, lightness appears across my eyelids. I opened them to face a rising sun over the city. I was faced towards the window. Turning my eyes to the clock sitting on the nightstand next to the bed, angry red numbers greet me. 

6:15 

“Time’s up” I hear myself speak. Lifting my tired body of him, his now limp dick slides out of my slick and aching pussy. His eyes frantically dash to the clock, and I see desperation flash across his tired face. I refuse to look at his face as he turns to look at me. Instead, I crawl off the bed and walk out the bedroom. 

Retracing my steps back downstairs, I collect my clothes and climb back upstairs. Surprisingly, he sits on the edge of the bed in a pair of boxers. He stands, silently, and walks into a door off to the side. I see a pair of sweats and a tank sitting on the corner of the bed. I grab them and quickly put them on. I sit down and wait for him to come out, hoping he’ll hurry. 

With a deep sigh and a roll of my eyes, I speak, “I’m in a hurry.” 

He steps back out and walks downstairs, so I follow. At the bottom of the stairs, he turns and goes towards the back of the house. I stand in the foyer, unsure of what to do. I hear a honk outside, and he reappears. 

“Here,” he gruffly speaks. I reach out a hand and take what he offers. Intending to pull my hand away quickly, he jerks me into his rigid body. Dipping his head down, he kisses me one last time. Painfully biting my lips, and deliciously tasting my tongue. 

Pulling away, his face is contorted back into an angry frown. 

“Don’t me wait next time” he held my chin roughly between his fingers. I know a grimace paints me face, but time’s up, games are through and players are resting. 

“Next time you want to role-play, don’t make me wait outside in line,” I spat and push away. Tucking the thick envelop into the sweats’ pocket, I step into my heels and out the front door. Walking carefully down the stairs, I step into the awaiting taxi. 

Glancing around the blue-tinted dawn, I see him standing in the doorway. Every time I hope to get through to him. Every time, I leave closer. 

Closer to what? 

Closer to ending this. 

Of course. 

Right?

End Notes:

review!

review!

review!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1789