The Video Affair by mistressofburden
Summary: Justin asks Katy for some help with the Sexy Back video and things get a little steamy.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: None
Series: Behind Blue Eyes
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3341 Read: 3195 Published: May 29, 2007 Updated: May 29, 2007
Story Notes:

This is a total Fan Girl fantasy that I blame on reading too many naughty stories and watching Sexy Back one too many times. I fully realize that we all know that the girl in the video is a real person, but really who here hasn't fantasized about being in her shoes.

 This is also something that is very...detailed...probably one of the most detailed I've written, so you've been warned!

1. The Video Affair by mistressofburden

The Video Affair by mistressofburden
Author's Notes:
Feel free to giggle at some of the descriptive language, lord knows I did...now if you'll excuse me I have a date with a very COLD shower.

Katy looked up from her menu and smiled at Justin as he slid into the seat across from her. “Thanks for meeting me Katy.”

 

“You know I can always find time for you Baby J.” Katy teased as she took a sip of her wine.

 

Justin scowled at the use of his nick name, “Must you call me that? I am twenty five now.”

 

“Oh suck it up; you’ll always be my Baby J.” Katy teased, leaning over to pinch his cheek.

 

Justin’s scowl deepened as he slapped her hand away, “This is why you shouldn’t drink wine at noon.”

 

“It’s five o’clock somewhere Justin.” Katy said, “Besides, you’re paying so I figured I’d treat myself.”

 

“Who said I was paying?”

 

“You always pay.” She reminded him, “So what did you want to talk to me about?”

 

“Well, I was hoping you could help me out with my new music video.” Justin said, picking up his menu.

 

“Alright, what is it that you need?” Katy asked him, “Director? Location? Extras?”

 

“A lead female actually.” Justin said, not looking at her. “I know that there are people who do that for me, but I kind of wanted to find someone on my own.”

 

Katy chewed on her lip before reaching down and pulling out her Blackberry. She rolled her eyes when she saw that she had missed three calls from JC and quickly brought up her address book.

 

“I think I still have some phone numbers of modelling agencies from JC’s last video shoot.”

 

Justin’s hand slid over to cover hers, “Actually I was hoping you’d do it.”


"You want me to what?" Katy asked in surprise.
 
"Come on, you've always said you wanted to be in a music video!" Justin told her.
 
"I was." Katy muttered, "Do we not remember Joey chasing me around on his crutches when I was in that mesh shirt in pop?"
 
"That doesn't count."
 
"Why doesn't it count?" Katy demanded, “It took me threatening to shove a metal spring through his other foot before he left me alone.”
 
"Because that was you and hundreds of other girls." Justin told her, "This one will mostly be you and me."
 
"You've finally lost your mind." Katy told him, "I knew when you started shaving the curls off it would be trouble." 

“Come on Katy!”  

“Justin where did you get the idea that – wait, what video?” 

“Sexy Back.” 

“Oh that will go over well with JC.” Katy muttered, smacking her forehead. 

“What, did he finally pull his head out of his ass and ask you out?” Justin asked. 

“No.” Katy admitted softly. 

“Then he can’t say shit to you about it.” 

Katy sighed and played with her wine glass, “You of all people should know what he can be like.” 

“I do, but last time I checked he was dating someone and it wasn’t you. Which means you can go out and do what you want without his permission. Hell you could do it even if you two were dating since he doesn’t own you.” 

“What’s the idea for the video?” She asked. 

“Think James Bond.” Justin told her, “Only with me as James Bond and you as the evil Bond girl.” 

“Why am I thinking racy?” 

The innocent look that came over Justin’s face didn’t fool her, “Me? Racy?” 

“I’ve seen the choreography for some of your songs J.” 

“Will you at least consider it?” Justin asked with a giggle. 

“How long until the shoot?” 

“Three weeks.” 

Katy sighed, “You’ll have your answer by Sunday, now let’s eat because I’m starving.” 

~ * ~ 

Katy hopped up onto the counter as JC slid the pot full of water onto the stove. “So Justin wants me to be in a video with him.” 

"He wants you to what?" JC demanded.
 
"That's what I said."
 
"You're not going to do it are you?" JC asked.
 
Katy shrugged, "I was thinking about it."
 
"What's the song?"
 
"Sexy Back."
 
"And the video idea?"
 
"Kind of like a James Bond idea."
 
JC's eyes were narrowing, "James Bond?"
 
"Yeah, and it's got a slightly racy theme to it."
 
"Racy?" JC asked, his eyes narrowing even more.
 
"Well not like Dirrty or Slave 4 you racy, but pretty close." Katy reassured him.
 
"No."
 
"Excuse me?"
 
"I said no, I need your help that day." JC told her.
 
"You don't even know when we'll be shooting."
 
"I don't care; I'll make sure you're busy that day." JC snapped.
 
"Oh, really." Katy snapped back, "I think I'm definitely going to do it now."
 
"You can't, I said no."
 
"Oh yeah?" Katy said, stepping closer to JC, "Watch me."
 
"I'll fire you if you do it." JC threatened.
 
"Go right ahead, I'm sure Justin will hire me on." Katy shot back, turning on her heel and storming from the house. 

She was at her car when JC’s fingers closed over her arm, she stared down at them and then at his eyes. “Where are you going?” 

“Home, I need to phone Justin and tell him I’m doing the video.” 

“What did I tell you?”  

Katy ripped her arm from his grasp and shoved him as hard as she could, “What the hell’s the matter with you?” She demanded, “Do you think that you own me or something?” 

“You’re my friend and my employee!” 

“And that does not mean you own me!” Katy shouted at him, shoving him once more. “Do you think that because we fuck I have to ask your permission to do things?” 

“Then why did you bring it up?” 

“Because I tell you everything!” Katy cried, swiping angrily at the tears forming in her eyes, “And as of right now, that’s changing.” 

She enjoyed the hurt and shocked look that crossed his face as she climbed into her car. She didn’t have to look in the rear view mirror to tell her that he was still standing there, staring after her as she drove back home. 

~ * ~ 

"So JC was okay with this?" Justin asked.
 
"He had no choice in the matter." Katy told him as the make up artist began applying her make up.
 
"Did you tell him what's going to happen in the video?"
 
"Sort of."
 
"Define 'sort of'."
 
"I explained that some people might consider it to be somewhat racy, and then he told me I couldn't do it, so here I am."
 
Justin laughed and reached over to squeeze her hand, "You'd think he learn after all this time that if you're told you can't do something you'll go out and do it anyway."
 
"You'd think so, but he's always been a slow learner."
 
"So you ready to make out with the Pop God?" Justin teased.
 
"Get ready to have your world rocked baby." Katy shot back. 

The director’s assistant came walking up to them at that moment to refresh their memories about how the scene in the video was supposed to go. “Don’t forget to make it steamy and passionate. Make sure it looks real.” 

Katy rolled her eyes as he walked away, “If you wanted it to be real all you would have had to do is provide some condoms so we could actually have sex for you!” 

Justin stared at her in shock as the assistant froze in mid step before clearing his throat and continuing on his way. 

“Did you just say what I think you just said?” Justin gasped. 

“Oh grow up Justin, I didn’t mean it.” 

They stood up when they’re names were called and walked to the set, taking their places. The director called for quiet and the song track started playing. Katy was caught off guard when Justin came at her so quickly. She gasped as her back slammed against the wall and found herself sliding into character a lot more easily then she had anticipated as she pushed him back and slammed him into the wall behind him, not missing the smile he shot her way. 

She tuned out the music and the people murmuring in the back ground as she pulled Justin’s shirt off, leaving him in his wife beater, their lips dangerously close to each other. She shivered as his hands landed on her bare ribcage and he lifted her onto the table beside her and she pushed everything off of it.  

Her breathing became heavy as he slid his hands up her body, grasping the pearl necklace she was wearing and pulled it from her neck. She forgot where she was and let a moan release from her throat at the look Justin was giving her.

The sound of the music suddenly reminded her that she was playing a part and she stretched for the drawer she had been shown in practice, only to have Justin grab her wrist and pull her arm back. The two of them slid to the floor, their lips suddenly attached to each other as Katy arched up against him. 

“Cut!” The director said, causing them to break apart, breathing heavily. “That was perfect, keep going with it for the next part.” 

Katy bit her lip, knowing that the next part involved the two of them on the bed. Justin slid onto it and pulled the covers off, stripping down to his boxers as Katy nervously pulled off her underwear, thankful for the flesh colored stickies that covered everything. 

The track started up again and Katy had to admit that pretending to have sex with Justin was a lot easier then she thought it would be. She allowed him to roll her around to simulate those changing positions, and her eyes widened as she felt him press himself into her leg. The affect this was having on him was obvious, and she was relieved that she wasn’t the only one getting turned on by it.

She managed to finish the scene and all but sprang from the bed when the director happily called cut. 

Katy slammed the door shut to the dressing room and leaned against it breathing heavily,

“Holy fuck!” She exclaimed, shifting her hips at the uncomfortable throbbing between her thighs. 

“Katy?” Justin’s voice sounded with a gentle knock. Katy stepped back and grabbed the robe that was lying on the chair,

“Come on in J.” 

Justin slipped in, and she was thankful that he too had a robe on, “I guess things got a little hott out there. But we’re finished for today.” 

Katy bit her lip and threw caution to the wind, launching herself at him. Her fingers grabbed onto the back of his head and pulled his lips down to hers. At that moment she didn’t care that he was like her little brother, or that this could really mess things up between them. She was too aroused to think about anything more then the tongue that was now grazing hers. 

Katy pulled away and stepped back from him, “Sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.” 

“What, pulled away?” Justin said, reaching for her again, “No you shouldn’t have, but I’ll let you make it up to me.” 

Katy rolled her eyes, “JC already cheats on his girlfriends with me, and I don’t need to start that with you too.” 

Justin pulled her back to him, opening the robe and sliding his hands against her skin, “Cameron and I are on a break, and let’s not talk about JC right now.” 

His hands tightened against her ass as he lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his hips. Katy pressed herself against him, smiling as she felt his erection against her thigh.  

“Fine, but we need to stop.” 

“Why?” Justin asked, his tongue grazing her throat. 

“Because I don’t want those people out there to hear me screaming your name when I cum.” Katy told him, smiling when his cock twitched against her.

Justin groaned and let her legs slide down to the floor, “You have ten minutes to get changed and out of here or I will come back in here and fuck you and I don’t give a damn who hears you.” 

Katy smirked and dropped her robe, “Deal.” 

~ * ~ 

How they had managed to get to Justin’s house without crashing was beyond her, considering the minute they got into his car she was rubbing him through his pants. She gasped as Justin’s hand slid up her skirt and pushed her panties aside when they reached a red light, his knuckle brushing against her clit, making her shiver uncontrollably. 

He pulled his fingers away from her aching center as they entered his garage and sucked them into his mouth as he threw the car in park. 

“Tastes good, of course I can’t wait for a more thorough sampling later.” 

Katy smirked at him as she climbed out of the car, pulling her set of keys from her purse and entering the house, turning the alarm off. She gasped as Justin pulled her against him, his erection pressing against the curve of her ass. She pressed back against him and rocked her hips, earning a throaty growl. 

“Everything okay Justin?” She asked sweetly. 

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do this to you.” 

“Then get me into your room and you can stop waiting.” 

Justin groaned and picked her up, climbing the stairs to his room as he pressed his lips to hers. Katy squealed as he tossed her on the bed, kicking the door shut as he pulled the t-shirt and wife beater over his head.  

Katy climbed to her knees and crawled to the foot of the bed as he approached the bed. Her hands immediately went to his belt and began to loosen it. She pushed him back and slid off the mattress onto her knees as she undid his jeans and pushed them down. She heard Justin’s sharp intake of breath as she slowly slid his boxers down and licked her lips as his cock sprung free. 

“Was this part of what you wanted?” She asked coyly. 

“Oh God yes.” 

Katy smirked and flicked her tongue out over the tip of his cock, a moan pulling from deep in his throat. She slowly slid her lips down the length of him, pressing her tongue up against the underside and against the vein. Justin’s hands dove into her hair and she practically smiled as she started to move her lips up and down his shaft. 

Justin’s fingers tightened in her hair and pulled her mouth off of him, “You have too many clothes on.” 

Katy smirked and let him pull her up, rising her arms as he pulled her shirt over her head. Justin’s eyes widened when he realized that she hadn’t bothered to put her bra back on after the shoot, his hands immediately falling over her breasts, fingers teasing her nipples into harden peaks. 

Katy groaned as his mouth latched on to one of her nipples, his hands going around to the back of her skirt, fumbling with the zipper before pushing it and her panties off, a long finger sliding into her wet slit to stroke her clit once more. 

Katy didn’t realize they were moving until her legs hit the bed and Justin was moving steadily down her body. She arched off the bed as Justin’s tongue slid into her wet heat as his hands once more slid over her breasts. 

“Jesus Justin.” She gasped, her hand sliding over the downy hair on his head. 

His right hand slid down her body, over her ribs and belly and finally met his mouth. Katy gripped his head as his tongue pressed hard against her clit before he sucked it into his mouth as one long digit slid into her aching center. 

“Are you alright Katy?” He teased, his blue eyes sparkling with mischief as his thumb rolled over her clit. 

“You’re such a little shit.” She snapped, her head falling back as she felt her orgasm approaching. 

“That’s not a nice thing to say to someone who can feel you’re about to cum.” Justin smirked, pulling his hand away. 

Katy lifted her head and glared at him as he crawled over her body. “I take that back, you’re a huge shit.” 

Justin smirked at her, leaning down and captured her lips with his as he slid inside her. Katy moaned into his mouth and her legs wrapped high around his ribs as he stopped, allowing them both to savour the moment. 

“Oh God.” He whispered as he pulled his lips from hers. 

“Don’t stop now.” Katy moaned, “Fuck me Justin.” 

She smirked as his eyes rolled up at the sound of her voice, and moaned again as he complied. He slid his cock almost all the way out of her before slamming himself back in again. After a few thrusts he pulled out completely and grabbed her legs, turning her so that she was on all fours.  

She moaned as he slid himself back in and lowered herself so that her head was resting on her folded arms.

“Holy fuck.” He muttered, running his tongue up her spine. Katy shivered and reached around behind him to grab his ass, pulling him tighter to her as his fingers found her clit. She was panting within minutes, clawing at the sheets when he stopped again.  

She growled in frustration, which was quickly cut off when he flipped her back over and sheathed himself in her once again.

“I want to see your face when you cum.”  

Katy’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as his pace increased to a maddening speed. The boy that had grown up in front of her eyes had become a sex symbol and even she had problems denying that she hadn’t often fantasized about what this would be like. 

“Oh God, Justin!” She cried out as his thumb pressed against her clit. 

“Cum for me Katy.” 

She had been right on the edge of orgasm and the sound of his voice demanding that she fall off the edge had pushed her over. Her body arched against his and she cried out his name. Justin’s voice calling her name followed by a low moan registered through the haze in her mind and she braced herself as his weight settled limply against her for a few minutes. 

She fought to catch her breath, savouring the feeling of him softening inside of her and his breath against her neck. She pet the soft hair on his head as his breathing returned to normal. Justin looked up at her and she couldn’t help but giggle at the dazed look on his face.

“Wow.” She giggled. 

“Wow?” Justin smirked, “Is that all you can say?” 

“I was going to say, hell yeah, but I didn’t know if that would be appropriate.” 

Justin shook his head and pulled himself out of her, settling on the bed, and pulling her to him.

“I’d say both covered it.” He told her, “Thanks for being in the video.” 

“Any time J, anytime.” 

~ * ~ 

When Katy pulled up to her house several hours and several rounds of sex later she frowned to see JC sitting on the hood of the Jeep in her driveway. With a sigh she parked the car beside his and climbed out. 

“Hi.” He said softly. 

“Hi, been waiting long?” She asked. 

“Only about twenty minutes, I thought you would have been done by now.” 

“We finished a few hours ago but I was hanging out with Justin.” Katy told him. 

“Oh, are you still mad at me?” 

“Not really.” 

“I’m really sorry about trying to control you.” JC said, “I’m just afraid of losing you.” 

“Everyone goes their own way eventually JC.” Katy told him. 

“I know.” He muttered pitifully, “How was the video shoot?” 

“Amazing.” Katy said with a dreamy sigh, “Justin wants me to think about doing another one with him.” 

“That’s cool, gonna tell me about it?” 

“Nope, you can see it when it comes out.” Katy told him, “Come on, I’ll make you some dinner, I’m famished.” 

JC followed her inside the house, “What happened to your back?” He asked when her shirt rode up as she bent down to pull her shoes off. 

“What do you mean?” 

“It’s all scratched.” 

“Oh, Justin got a little over zealous during the shoot.” 

“Did you get him back?” 

Katy had to fight the smirk that was spreading over her lips, “Oh the boy has more then his fair share of scratches.” 

JC nodded and hugged her, “Good, I missed you these past few weeks.” 

“Me too, things are already somewhat back to normal.” Katy said. 

“Maybe I should get you into some of my videos.” JC said innocently. 

“I’ll be sure to think about that.” Katy said with a smile, “I’ll think about it long and hard.”

End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=179