Faithfully by katethegreat
Summary:

Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sending all my love
Along the wire

They say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line
It's been you and me
And lovin' a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be
Oh, girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours
Faithfully

Circus life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns
To make us smile
Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am
Lost without you

And being apart
Ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh, girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours
Faithfully

 

"Faithfully"- Journey

Sequel to Wonderwall


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 733 Read: 2779 Published: Jul 15, 2010 Updated: Jul 15, 2010
Story Notes:

ok... we've already established that i'm nuts, so..

a re-vamp, basically. some re-casting, yada yada yada. i lost all focus on the original sequel, so... whole new story going here.

enjoy!

1. Cast by katethegreat

2. Prologue by katethegreat

Cast by katethegreat

http://cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/400/566/cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/80/31/sophia-bush-bbq-1.jpg

Ally

 

Click to view full size image

Justin

 

http://backseatcuddler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/suri_cruise300.jpg

Lilly

 

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/actress/brittany-daniel/pictures/brittany-daniel-picture-2.jpg

Lauren

 

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/stylewatch/gallery/fall-fw/day2/justin-timberlake.jpg

Trace

 

*EXCLUSIVE* Mason Wilkerson attends Mason Wilkerson's 4th birthday party on January 8, 2010 in Sherman Oaks, California.

Noah

 

http://ediepeterson.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/abrody.jpg

Joel

 

http://l.yimg.com/img.movies.yahoo.com/ymv/us/img/flickr/51/25/002086525125.jpg

Cole

 

http://galeria.timberlakespain.com/albums/event/2009/051/001.jpg

Lynn

 

http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload/17032/73683492rm016.jpg

Ann & Dave

 

 

Prologue by katethegreat

 

 

“That’s the last of them.” I sigh as I push the empty box toward the trash can.

It’s taken almost three full days, but I do believe we’re finally moved in.

“You sure? I thought there were some more in the garage.”

Oh he has got to be joking.

“You were supposed to take care of everything in the garage.”

“Oh… right.” He ducks his head sheepishly and shuffles out of the room.

I’m really not sure how I’ve kept myself from strangling him. Don’t get me wrong, he has more than stepped up these last few years, but sometimes, he’s more of a child than our three year old.

But, in a really weird way, I kind of love that about him. Honestly, I think the fact that he is still just a big kid is what’s made him such an amazing father. Lilly practically worships the ground he walks on, and believe me when I say that’s a two way street.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him as in love with anything as he is that little girl.

“You know what… I’ll get em in the morning. I need sleep woman.”

“Oh yeah… I’m sure sitting on the porch drinking with Trace all day took a lot out of you.”

“Drinking’s pretty hard work.” He grins as I follow him up the stairs.

Part of me still isn’t sure how necessary this move was.

I mean, there wasn’t a single thing wrong with the old house on the other side of town. It was a decent size, we had plenty of space, and an amazing backyard.

But, Justin insisted we go and actually pick out a house together. So, here we are.

Personally, I think he just wanted to move closer to Trace and Lauren, and his mom. Which isn’t really a bad thing… I think it’s good for Lilly to be so close to family.

Justin stops when we reach Lilly’s room and pushes the door open slowly, doing his best to not disturb her.

She’s sound asleep in her brand new, ‘big girl’ bed and I can’t help but smile as Justin leans against the door frame and watches her, pride and love clear as day on his face. He slides an arm around my waist and pulls me against him wordlessly.

I know we’re completely cheesy, but I adore moments like these. Maybe it’s because being a mom has turned me into a total sap, or it could be that it took a hell of a lot for us to finally end up here.

“She wants a puppy, ya know.”

“We’re not getting a dog.” I shake my head as he begins to pout. “We can get a cat.”

“Oh come on Al… no kid wants a fuckin cat.” He whines as we cross the hall to our room. “You can’t do anything with a cat… they’re all prissy and moody and shit. She could at least play with a dog.”

“You asking for her or yourself?” I smirk when he rolls his eyes.

He’s busted and he knows it.

“Fine… I miss having a dog. Happy?”

“No dog.” I slide into bed, smiling stupidly when he immediately pulls me against his side.

“Ok… no dog.” He nods slowly, a pout forming on his lips.

Something tells me he isn’t going to let this go. But, we’re in this huge adjustment stage right now, and quite frankly… I already have two people to clean up after, not too big on the idea of adding a dog to that mix.

“Justin… we’ve been married a month.”

Yeah, I finally married the idiot.

We kept everything very low-key. A justice of the peace conducted the ceremony at the courthouse downtown, and we had a small reception at Lynn’s afterward.

Honestly, I don’t think either of us wanted or needed much more than that. We’d basically been married since the day Lilly was born, so it was really just a matter of making it official.

All in all, I’m really happy with the way our lives have turned out.

I think we’ve both settled into the marriage and baby thing fairly well. Justin is more relaxed than he’s ever been. I’ve become much more patient. It’s actually been really good for us.

Which is kind of odd when you think about it. When we found out I was pregnant, I honestly thought it’d be the end of us. But, we stuck together and we made it work.

Just like we always do.

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1810