Strip...Tease...Play by Keediluv
Summary: Welcome to the place that is every man's fantasy.  Nothing's off limits and when we say nothing, we mean nothing.  The question is...are you ready to play?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Challenges: Awesome August! 2010
Challenges: Awesome August! 2010
Series: Relax, It's Just Sex
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6083 Read: 9232 Published: Aug 06, 2010 Updated: Aug 06, 2010
Story Notes:

  

1. Chapter One by Keediluv

2. Strip by Keediluv

3. Tease by Keediluv

4. Play by Keediluv

Chapter One by Keediluv


     

He pulled out his dick and I smiled.  "Oh Justin, you're so thick." I said in adoration of the size of him.  Standing in front of me, I gripped his hips and yanked him closer to get a closer look.  He smirked at my sudden forwardness.  I had been so shy in the beginning of our flirting back and forth that he and I welcomed the change.  I was so wet at this point that my panties could stand to be hung out to dry.  I licked my lips and took in a deep breath before taking a nice, long lick around his tip.  The slight moan that pulled from his lips let me know that I was headed in the right direction.....

"Brooklynne?"

... He grabbed a handful of hair and whimpered; his way of letting me know he wanted me to take him in deeper....

"Brooklynne, we're ready to start up any minute now."  My boss's daughter and best friend Melonie informed me.  "What are you reading anyway?  Another one of those silly fan fiction stories again?"

"Pardon me miss.  There could never be anything silly about my fanfic stories.  Lily is the best that's ever done it.  She should really think about converting one of these into a novel because I swear, it's just that good.  Besides, I have to get my fix some kinda way.  I haven't had any in so long; my stuff has probably packed up and moved away."  Brooklynne said then they both erupted in laughter.

"You need to let me set you up with somebody.  Brian has some single golf buddies you might be interested in."

"Thanks but no thanks.  The last time you tried to set me up I wound up with a guy who couldn't look past my cleavage the entire night."

"He's a guy, and you work at the most well known adult novelty/erotic specialty store in California.  You know the ridiculous costumes my mother has us parading around in.  Once you told him where you worked, it was over.  Plus, you're sitting on pretty nice cups there young lady.  That's bound to happen." 

Melonie was right.  Brooklynne was blessed with a natural set of double D's.

"Who chose these skimpy outfits for us this time?"  Brooklynne asked Melonie as she began stocking the ‘Naughty or Nice' sex game on the shelves.

"What's wrong with being Santa's naughty little helpers?"

"Nothing except it's not December, it's August, we don't have any other Christmas themed items in the store and I can't bend over without showing all of my other gifts.  I thought we were going with the black liquid pants with matching glittery bra top."

"We were but when I saw this little jumper dress, I couldn't help myself.  Mother wouldn't bother with doing this herself so she had me do it.  However, this has nothing to do with what we were talking about.  You need some dick and I'm going to make sure you get it.  When is the last time you received a proper dick down?"

Brooklynne pondered upon this question for a minute and when flashes of her tryst with Mr. Burton flashed through her mind, her smile flattened a bit.

"Steven was my last."  She stated simply, wistfully.

"Oh Brooklynne, that was months ago.  I know the sex was spectacular but he's moved to another state.  It's high time you move on and with all the money and A-List clients that'll be rolling through here tonight, you better get your butt in gear.  No sense in being alone all summer."

Brooklynne shook her head and waited for all the other girls to come into the main room for line up.  Melonie and Brooklynne did their usual nightly inspections to make sure every appropriate body part was tastefully put on display.  Marlena, their boss and the owner of ‘Strip...Tease...Play' prided herself on having the prettiest, classiest and smartest women in business with her.  ‘We're here to sell every woman's desires and every man's fantasy ladies.  We must present ourselves accordingly' she'd always say.  Other than the Christmas season, August has always been their busiest time of the year.  On any given night, anyone from your next door neighbor to the governor and his wife will walk through those doors.  The store has always served as a private getaway for lovers where discretion was the name of the game.  Anything goes...and when you say anything, it means anything.  Everyone is treated the same way because when you deal with fulfilling fantasies, nothing's too much.  The options are endless.

"Okay ladies, we have 37 appointments so there's a lot of money to be made tonight.  We doubled up on security so if anyone gets too touchy, make sure you use your buzzer to call for help.  We are not above tossing anyone out on their asses.  Your safety is the most important thing to us and we want to make sure you're safe and happy.  Everyone go off to your assigned areas to make sure they are neat.  The last thing you want is to make anyone late for their appointment because of laziness.  Let's have a fun and productive night."  Melonie finishes as all of the girls walk off to their assigned rooms. 

"So Mel, what are we doing tonight?" Brooklynne asked as they walk up to the front of the store. 

"We're assigned up here.  You're watching over the West rooms and I'm on the East.  Sierra and Misty come in at 10:30 to cover our spots because we've been requested and we have to get ready."  Melonie says with a smile on her face.

"Requested?  By whom?"  Brooklynne asks.   Melonie's beautiful brown eyes twinkle with that mischievous glint that always strikes a little fear in the pit of Brooklynne's stomach.

"Oh, just Justin Timberlake, Joey Fatone, and JC Chasez."  She replies squealing in delight.  "Joey's in town for some big charity event their hosting and their coming in for a private tour/show.  They need to unwind."  Melonie replied with the added air quotes to emphasize her point.

"Melonie, are you serious?  I can't believe it!  Wait, I've never seen any of the guys in here before.  How did they request us?"  Brooklynne says excitedly.  She's fantasized about the day Justin Timberlake would walk in here for the longest time but never thought it would happen.  Now that the opportunity has presented itself, she wanted to make sure it was legit.

"They didn't request us by name; they asked for the flyest, finest girls available and naturally, that would be us.  The guys are expected to get here before midnight and by that time, Lorena should be finished with her first two appointments.  She's assigned to Joey."  Brooklynne looks at Melonie questioningly, skeptical of what's supposed to happen.  Really, how are you supposed to turn a deep seeded fantasy into an all too real reality?

Melonie fixed her lip gloss in the mirror then continued.  

"I already know who I'm going with because there is no way you're letting me near Justin.  How long have you had a crush on him again?

"Ever since he stared on the ‘New Mickey Mouse Club' back in the nineties.  How long have you known they were coming and why didn't you tell me?"  Brooklynne asked with a hand on her hip.

"About three days.  I know it's early, but consider this an early Christmas present.  Merry Christmas Brooklynne."  Melonie says hugging her best friend tightly to her side.

Merry Christmas indeed!

 11:45pm

The gentlemen of the hour arrived at the large complex a few minutes earlier than expected.  When they got out of the the large Silver SUV, their eyes widen at the simplicity of the place.  On the outside, it was nothing like Justin had animatedly explained in the car not ten minutes ago.  In fact, if you asked them, they'd say they were at some weirdly shaped office building.

"Justin, I thought you said this was a strip club.  It doesn't look anything like the strip clubs I'm used to."  Joey said standing in front of the door.

"That just tells me you weren't listening to me in the car man.  I told you this is no ordinary place.  They do a little bit of everything here.  Only those in the know really knows what goes on here.  It's so exclusive it's by appointment only."  Justin says throwing his hands in the air.  He'd never been here before but one of his buddies told him it's the place to be for a unique striptease experience.  Just as they were about to open the door, three beautiful girls appeared in front of them dressed in the shortest dress jumper known to man.  The girls with long, dark, curly hair that cleverly hid their breasts in place smiled and took each gentleman by the hand, escorting them inside.  

"Welcome to Strip gentleman.  You're in for one hell of a night.  I hope you came ready to play."  The beauty that escorted JC said as the gentlemen stood in the entryway.  Their were three long hallways appropriately named after the store.  Strip was to the left, Tease was in the middle and Play was on the right.  

"I'm Brooklynne, this is Melonie and that's Lorena. We are your tour guides for this evening and we're here to ensure that you have the best night possible.  Leave your inhibitions at the door because we only deal in pleasure.  Since Mr. Timberlake here beside me made the initial appointment, we'll let him decide which part of the tour he'd like to partake in first."  Brooklynne finished looking Justin in the eyes. She was thinking to herself that she couldn't wait to get him alone and by the look in his eyes, the feeling was definitely mutual.  After telling her that he wanted to start at Strip, the other two gentleman told their escorts their choice and went off into the respected areas.  Just before walking down the hall, Justin gently grabbed Brooklynne by the arm to ask her a question.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Timberlake?"  Brooklynne asked.

"I just wanted to know how this works exactly.  I mean I know this is a strip club/lingerie shop/other but what will we be doing?"  

"Well, here at Strip, you have two options.  You can either sit in the club area and watch the other girls strip or you can have a private show where one girl, which would be me, gives you an hour show/lap dance.  Or, of course you can do both. So, which will it be?" 

Strip by Keediluv





Justin

 

 

I can't believe I'm finally here!  After Danja told me about coming here for his little brother's 21st birthday a couple weeks back, I've been anxious to get here.  Watching as JC, Joey and the gorgeous girls walk down the different hallways, I stop my ‘guide' because I wanted to ask her something before we began.

 

 

"Is there something wrong Mr. Timberlake?"  Brooklynne asked.

 

"I just wanted to know how this works exactly. I mean I know this is a strip club/lingerie shop/other but what will we be doing?"

 

"Well here at Strip, you have two options.  You can either sit in the club area and watch the other girls strip or you can have a private show where one girl, which would be me, gives you a private show/lap dance.  Or, of course you can do both.  So, which will it be?"

 

 

Taking a minute to go over my options, I allow my eyes to roam over her body.  Her long, soft, brown curly hair cascaded over her shoulders.  She smelled of strawberries and mint; a weird combination but it worked on her for some reason.  Her eyes are also a soft brown and are hidden behind a pair of long eyelashes.  Her lips are a pouty, kissable pink and watching her lick them makes my dick twitch.  Traveling further south, I've seemed to hit the jackpot.  Her breasts are perfectly rounded and large.  I lick my lips in response to her nipples hardening under my gaze.  I wonder if the buttons holding her shoulder straps in place are under duress under the strain of holding them up.  Going down even further, I gaze at her toned, firm stomach, revealing defined abs.  She giggles a bit and twirls so I can get a better view from behind.  My goodness her ass is perfect; just big and ample, enough to grab two handfuls.  She turns around again and stands right in front of me.  In a voice barely above a whisper she says......

 

 

 

"I don't know about you, but I would love to give you a private show."  She says looking up into my eyes while biting down on her bottom lip.  She doesn't wait for a response, just grabs my hand and pulls me down the long, dimly lit hall to a room in the right back corner.  She opens the door and sits me down into a plush leather seat.

 

 

"This is going to be loads of fun."  She says with a wink before walking through a solid door on the left corner of the spacious room.  There's a stage with a pole and stereo system on it.  She's away for about two minutes before the room goes dark.  I recognize the song that begins to play and smile at the memory.  Polow and I spent about twelve hours in the studio with Keri getting the right lyrics to the beat.  We were happy with the results in the end.  As the opening notes continue on, a puff of smoke billows around the pole and when Keri begins, so does Brooklynne.

 

 

 

 

Put your arms around me boy
I got something to show you tonight
And you know I need your undivided attention baby
Ain't no other girl that can rock your world like I

 

 

 

 

She wraps her legs around the pole and spins effortlessly, letting her hair fall where it may.  She hangs on while spreading her legs, making sure to keep her eyes transfixed on mine all throughout.  She dips her body once...twice...then hangs upside down, using only one leg.  She slides down the pole, going into a full frontal split and I'm mesmerized.  Brooklynne gets on all fours and crawls toward me painstakingly slow.  When she's right in front of me again, she stretches back into the split.  The music suddenly lowers as she speaks up.

 

 

"Would you mind helping me unhook this button?  I'm having some trouble with this one right here" she says teasingly.  She smirks and watches as a shaky hand moves to said strap and begins to unbutton.  The volume gradually increases and she sits me back down with a gentle push.  She dances a bit then twirls around so that her back faces me.  

 

 

 

But I don't, I don't want to come on too strong
But something happens when we slow dance
I try to be lady like, I got you here tonight
But something happens when we slow dance

 

 

 

When she faces me again, her breasts are free of the straps and are perkily bouncing around.  She dances around me enticingly, getting closer to me with each step.  Standing right in front of me again, she dips her head and places a light kiss on my right earlobe.  Noticing an opportunity, I put my lips to the nape of her neck, just to breathe her in.  She moves her head back slightly, just enough to put her glorious globes in my face.  I can't take much more teasing.  I reach out to grab her hips and she steadies in my hands. 

 

 

"It is okay to touch isn't it?"  I ask, breathlessly.  I know of some clubs where touching isn't allowed so I wanted to be sure.

 

 

"Of course it is Mr. Timberlake."  She grabs my hands and moves them swiftly back and forth across her chest.  She's moans when I grip them slightly.

 

 

"It's good to know you're not shy Mr. Timberlake."

 

 

She then slides my hands over her body until we get to her bottom.  She plants my hands firmly on her ass and tells me to touch at will.  I have no problem listening to direction and before I even realize, my hands have taken on a mind of their own.  Squeezing at the taut flesh, I lick my lips repeatedly, trying not to bite into it.  She squeals in delight then hooks her hands into her sides, sliding the remainder of the jumper off of her hips.  Brooklynne bends over slowly, tauntingly.  Putting all she has to offer in my face.  She shakes a bit, swaying back and forth in front of me before leaning against me slithering herself to the floor and back up again.

 

"Having a good time so far I hope?"  She asks expectantly.  I reply with a simple nod and she gets back to the business at hand.  

 

 

She grinds against me and I'm so hard, I'm about to burst my pants.  She hops up on either side of the chair and stands tall, putting herself in my face.  She flips off of the chair back in front of me, pulling me up with her.  How in the hell??  Nevermind!  It's the least of my concern when she pulls me towards the stage near the end of the song.  She stands me right in front of her and swings around the pole again.  She slides down one last time and flips, wrapping her legs around my waist while holding on to the pole. 

 

 

The song ends.

 

 

My heart quickens.

 

 

She plays that cute, mischievous smile on her face and waits for my next move. 

 

 

I place my hands on her hips to help her balance and she releases the death grip she had on the pole.  She smiles as I hold her against me and I'm in awe.  I've never had an erotic dance performed so well before and I'm not sure I'm done with her yet.

 

 

 

"Is there somewhere private we can go?  I'd like to continue what we started."

 

 

End Notes:
Song: Slow Dance by Keri Hilson
Tease by Keediluv






 

Joey

 

 

"Alright Lorena, show me what you got."  I say excitedly.  I'm surrounded by an endless amount of different sex toys, games, movies and literature.  This is probably the most interesting place I've been to in a long time.  There's nothing like this anywhere in New York.  Wait until I tell Kelly about this.

 

 

"Ok Mr. Fatone, welcome to ‘Tease'.  This area is designed to allow people to shop without hesitation.  We have the largest variety in the country and believe me, if there's something you want and we don't have it, we'll get it.  We also do live demonstrations of whatever toy, game, body oil, paint, or edible lotion available.  Basically, if you're interested in purchasing it, we'll show you how it works.  Its fun and a major turn on if you plan to utilize the play area."  Lorena finishes turning around, flashing a 100 watt smile. 

 

"What happens in the play area?" 

 

"Let's just say that it's never a dull moment in ‘Play'.  There are a lot of babies walking around thanks to that place.  Anyway, what would you like to see demonstrated first?"

 

 

I peruse the aisles a bit to get myself acquainted with the place.  There's so much to see that it's a bit overwhelming at first glance.  I skim over the magazines and the wall of porn, seeing nothing that gets my attention.  We have a very extensive porn collection at home so there's not much I haven't seen.  Hey, you do you and I'll do me alright?  Don't judge me.  Moving on, I get to the toy section and see something that's piqued my curiosity. 

 

 

"Lorena, what in the heck is this?"  I say holding up the item in question.

 

 

"Oh, she says laughing at the look on my face, that's the iPod Vibe.  It pulses along to the beat of whatever you're listening to.  It's been the biggest selling sex toy this year.  It's a really good time, if I do say so myself."  Lorena said dreamily.  So she has experience with it?  This I have got to see.  Handing the device over to Lorena, she accepts quickly, grabbing my hand.  She escorts me over to the demonstration room.  There's a bed in here behind a thick sheet of glass and curtains drawn to either side.  She closes the door, kisses my cheek and heads off to the other room.  The curtain closes and soft music begins to play while I wait.  A few minutes pass before the curtain opens again and Britney starts blaring through the speakers.

 

 

 

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene
Into the unknown, I will be bold
I'm going to places I can be out of control



And I don't want to explain tonight
All the things I've tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I'll teach myself to fly

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lorena looks at me through the glass with a soft smile creeping up her features.  She puts on a headset and fixes the bed. 

 

 

"Can you hear me Mr. Fatone?"

 

 

"Loud and clear sweetheart.  Do your thing." 

 

 

"I can not tell you how happy I am that you picked this.  It's the best toy ever."  She says laughing at herself.  I'm glad I could help.

 

 

 

 

I love myself it's not a sin

I can't control what's happenin 


‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She stands in the middle of the bed and gives me a little striptease, climbing out of the lumberjack dress.  She puts the vibrator into her mouth, teasing me with her skills.  I try to tell myself that this isn't doing anything to me but my nether region doesn't agree with me.  As I start to get harder, I sit up from my seat to get a better view.  She places the toy at her center, looking down, watching her actions.  She teases herself; moving it from her clit to her opening in a fluid motion.  Locking her eyes onto mine once more she puts the tip in and out, teasing herself more.  She does this laugh moan combination thing that turns me on even more before speaking to me again.

 

 

"Okay, so as the song goes on, whenever the beat transitions from one pace to another, the vibrator" she says trying hard as hell not to moan though it isn't working "changes speeds as well.  It's designed to spin, rotate from clockwise to counter-clockwise and of course pulsate in and out."  She replies in a whimper.  She doesn't say anything else after that.  As the song progresses, her moans grow louder and frustrated, trying to get to the destination before the toy allows.  I rub my hand against by throbbing member, willing it to behave until we get back to the hotel.  Kelly is in for it tonight, that's for damn sure. 

 

 

"Are you alright in there Lorena?  It's gotten mighty quiet."  I say noticing that I can't hear her moans anymore.  I look up to see her head buried into the pillow trying to muffle her cries.  She's bucking her hips against the vibrator and cursing every other minute. 

 

 

"I'm...fine...Joey.  It's just, I'm right there...."

 

 

 

 

There's a world undefined
In my body and mind 
I won't be left behind
I'm already here


 

 

 

 

Her orgasm rips through her with reckless abandon.  She screams out in pure pleasure as her body shakes violently from the release.  Her cries eventually die down and she sits up spent. 

 

 

"Did I mention that I fucking love that toy?  You should definitely get it for your wife.  She'll thank you properly for it.  Trust me."  She says giddy from her experience.  He hadn't noticed but she looked up at him from time to time, just to see his reaction.  His glazed over expression helped aid in her release.  But he didn't need to know that. 

 

 

All he knew was that he was definitely going along with the pretty girl's choice of vibrator. 

 

 

If Kelly only knew what she was in for later.  

 

End Notes:
Song: Touch of My Hand by Britney Spears
Play by Keediluv

   



JC

 

 

Melonie leads me down a dark, smoky hallway and tells me to pick a room.  I leave her side momentarily, wandering up and down the hallway until I stop in front of a purple door, the first one on the right.  She tells me to open the door and what I find is breathtaking.  It's a room filled with different shades of purple silks and satin.  There's a light scent of lavender in the room as well as tons of candles burning everywhere.  It gives the room a romantic afterglow and I feign a smile.  It's been a long time since I've been with someone in a romantic, sensual way that I just want to take a moment to soak it all in.  I touch the silk drapery hanging from the ceiling in awe.  I'm so relaxed that I didn't even notice Melonie getting into bed.  She smiles and calls me to her.

 

 

"We can do whatever you like here.  We have two masseuses at your whim if you'd like to start that way.  Or, we can just play.  See what happens naturally between the two of us.  Your wish is my command."  She said seductively.  Her shoulder length strawberry blonde locks are pulled into a messy bun at the top of her head and her glasses are placed there as well.  It's been about eight months since I've been intimate with anyone.  The last girl I thought I was falling for told me she just wanted to be friends.  She said this right as she climbed off of me for the second time.  Told me we could always be friends and that she'd be willing to have sex every now and then but if I can't have all of you, I want none of you.  Period.

 

 

"Can we just play?  I'd like to take my time with you.  Savor the moment.  Make sure you get as much out of it as I do.  I'm a pleasure seeker.  I have to know I'm making you come harder, deeper, better than the last guy.  And I won't stop until you're completely satisfied.  Well, that's what I'd like to do anyway.  How's that sound?"

 

 

"Are you sure?  Because this isn't about pleasing me, this is supposed to be about you.  I want to make sure you get the most of this experience." 

 

 

Reaching up to gently caress her face, I look into her eyes for the longest time, my hand mindlessly moving back and forth across her cheek.  Her eyes draw closed, savoring in the connection that's building between us.  It doesn't take long before I pull her in for our first kiss. 

 

 

 

 

When I think about You
I Think About Giving Myself To You
Cause You Know I Want You Baby and
I Would Do Anything
I Know You Thinking
The Same Thing Baby

 

 

The kiss, a clumsy exchange between two nervous souls, draws us closer.  I instinctively reach for her hair and when she moans into my mouth, I pull her in even closer.  Her hands begin roaming all over my back, lightly scratching against my dress shirt.  I nibble on her bottom lip a little before moving to her neck.  She squirms against my chest, a sign that tells me I've reached one of her spots.  Smiling against her neck, I tell her that she smells delicious.  She nods in response, too caught up with trying to undo my button down.  I guide her toward the mattress and take my position on top.  I remove the purple robe from her shoulders and notice a tiny scar in the middle of her chest.  I run my finger along the length of the scar and she flinches, as if I've hurt her.  Instantly, I remove my hand, fearing I've crossed some invisible line.

 

 

"I apologize if I offended you in any way.  The last thing I was trying to do was make you uncomfortable."  She sits up again and takes my hand, placing it back over her scar.

 

 

"When I was 14, my best friend and I were riding our bikes home from school and I fell onto some kind of blunt object, cutting myself.  I've had that scar ever since.  I guess it just caught me off guard because I'm usually good at covering it with make up.  You didn't offend me, don't worry.  Thank you for caring so much."

 

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay with it.  I find scars fascinating.  Each one tells some kind of story.  Now, let's get back to business."  I pull her down on top of me this time, sharing in a sweet kiss once again.  This time, our tongues explore each other's mouths, savoring the taste of each other. 

 

 

 

So Come Get It (come and get it baby)
I'm So Excited
I Can't Hide My Feelings Get It
I Won't Stop 'til We Start Over and Finish Tonight It's All About My Baby
I'm Feening For You
You Get Me High
I Can't Stop You Feel Me Right

 

 

It feels as if I can't get enough of her.  She gives me three short, sweet kisses before sitting up to remove my clothing.  Starting with my shirt, she kisses the flesh along my arm, sucking in skin ever so often, setting my senses on alert.  She maneuvers her body against me to remove my pants and soon, I'm completely bare and fully erect.

 

 

 

Close The Door
Bed or Floor?
I Just Want More
I Can't Get Enough Of You
What I Got In Store
It's All Of Yours
I just Want More
I Can't Get Enough Of You

 

 

Working her way up, she kisses from my ankles to my inner thigh, stopping at my penis.  She stares at it for a while; like she's trying to decide how to approach it.  It's a rather cute gesture. 

 

 

"You probably have the most beautiful, thick, hard penis I've ever seen.  I mean it's perfect.  I can't wait to see how it tastes." She said practically salivating at the mouth.  She reaches up to give me a loud smack on the lips then takes me into her mouth whole.  I buck against the sudden rush of her lips around me and she squeals before slowing removing all but the tip before repeating the movement all over again. 

 

 

Suck

 

 

Lick

 

 

Repeat.

 

 

That's what her mouth did over and over again until I couldn't take anymore. Before long, I gripped her sides, sitting her right against me. 

 

"Did I do something wrong?"  She asked, worry lines crossing her features. 

 

 

"On the contrary, everything was so right that I just need to feel how your pussy grips my dick.  Seriously, if your mouth is any indication, I need inside you, like now."  I say with a nervous chuckle.

 

 

She places me at her center but before entering me she pulls out a condom from the end table.  She tears open the condom with her teeth and sucks the condom into her mouth, sliding it over his penis.  She goes back to her previous position and holds onto the headboard for balance.  Taking a deep breath, she slowly puts me inside of her.  Releasing the breath I didn't know I was holding, I grab onto her hips so I can relish in her.  She's incredibly tight which is kind of surprising considering what she does for a living but I digress. I wiggle my way into a more comfortable, deeper position and she gasps in response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are so hard baby....ummmmmm."  Placing her hands back onto the headboard, she begins moving against me.   As she adjusts to my size, her movement becomes fluid and we work our way into a blissful pattern.  She bounces up and down, switching from fast to slow, again.

 


And again.

 

 

And again.

 

 

And again. 

 

 

God, this is heavenly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you sit up for me baby?  I want to feel your body against me."  She says in between breaths.  I quickly oblige, wanting to suckle at her nipples.  I take her left breast into my mouth and she moves faster and faster, quickening her pace.  Our skin becomes slick, sticking to each other the way lovers tend to do after going a few rounds. 

 

 

 

 

She's close.

 

 

 

Let's make a bet baby
Who's Going To Be First to get loud
I Know You'll Lose After Second Round
The Consequence Baby
That You Have Switch to The Third Round
And Make Me Scream
Like When I Put It Down Put On A Little Show
To Let Your Baby Know
By Then, I Should Be Screaming
Uncontrollably
Hope You ready To Stay Up
One Time Is Not Enough
Nothing Too Much, Baby
Just What I Want Baby

 

 

I beg her to open her eyes for me.  I want to see her come.  She moves faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, nails digging into the flesh on my back deeper and deeper until finally, she's free.

 

 

 

I watch as her orgasm washes over her and feeling her walls tighten and release around me helps me give way to my own.  The moans rip from our bodies so loudly that the room shakes. 

 

 

I think my heart stopped for a minute.

 

 

She cries out until she can't anymore and even then she lowers her voice to gentle whimpers.  I just sit there silent.  There's not much more you can say after something that intense.

 

 

She reaches out for me, pulling me down in a fit of sloppy kisses.  I pull her to me and she rests her head in the crook of my neck.  An awkward yet comfortable silence blankets the room, neither one of us knowing what to say or do in the moment.  So, we say nothing.  I take my cell phone out and set my alarm for an hour from now.  That should be enough time to rest up for round two.  Smiling to myself, I kiss her forehead and join her in dreamland.

 

End Notes:
Song: Can't Get Enough by Tamia
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1838