Noche de Verano by jersey_tenn
Summary:

Bajo el calor de una pasion
El ya me dio toda su vida
Y le entregue mi corazon
El me dijo tu eres mia y me
Entregue a su merced y yo
Lo amaba con locura y le entregue
Todo mi ser

"Noche de Verano" - Victor Manuel, feat. Roselyn Sanchez

She asked. He gave. So, tonight, well tonight, it'll be all about gifting him for his selflessness. It's time she did for him, what he does for her. A short Ana/JC one-shot.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy
Challenges: Awesome August! 2010
Challenges: Awesome August! 2010
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4987 Read: 7527 Published: Aug 08, 2010 Updated: Aug 09, 2010
Story Notes:
#AwesomeAugust Post 8 -- I'm in fabulous company with some super, talented chicas. So, I tip my hat to thee. Enjoy my dears.

1. Chapter 1 by jersey_tenn

2. Chapter 2 by jersey_tenn

3. Chapter 3 by jersey_tenn

4. Chapter 4 by jersey_tenn

Chapter 1 by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:

I'm at my parents', who's internet SUCKS! But, I will try to post everything soon. If not, I'll have to do it til I can get home late Sunday evening. Let's hope not.

Here's the first chapter, the prelude to the good stuff. Hope y'all enjoy.

Conga Room – Los Angeles, CA

August 7, 2006 

“Oh man…I think I’m gonna cry,” Chris chuckled from beside Joey, as they all sat in the booths set up around the dance floor. 

“Are you kidding me? I’m going to piss myself,” Justin cackled from across the table, leaning into Lance’s side for support. 

“I honestly cannot believe Ana convinced Jace to do this,” Lance tragically mumbled. 

“Oh man…that’s love. I told him she’d make him pay,” Chris shook his head, before giggling once more. 

“But, seriously, who would’ve noted Ana has vindictive?” Joey asked, sobering. All four looked around at each other before one-by-one each hand was raised. Bursting with laughter once again, they were a spectacle. They continued their playful banter until the night’s announcer walked out onto the waxed dance floor. 

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! Let me begin by thanking you for coming out and supporting our pupils. They’ve worked very hard for the past 10 weeks, and tonight, they will showcase what they’ve learned. Let’s begin by bringing out our students, followed by their professional partners,” the announcer, dressed in a suit, spoke before a trail of maybe 12 couples stepped into the spotlight. 

The four cackling fools on stage right craned their necks, in an attempt to locate their friend. 

“Who knew he was doing this besides Chris?” Justin asked, turning accusing eyes on his three friends. Joey, shrugged. Chris, shook his head. Lance, well, he looked down. 

“You knew?!?!” Chris exclaimed. 

“I only found out because Ana let it slip, assuming we all knew. Jace, he made me swear to keep my mouth shut. Sorry guys,” he shrugged. 

“It’s cool…oh look, there he goes!” Chris exclaimed, pointing a way-to-excited finger towards the back of the line. 

“Damn, he cleans up well,” Joey commented, taking note of JC’s black ensemble. 

“That’s Lance’s line…” Chris deadpanned.

“Ha…” Lance mumbled, the tension quickly making an ugly appearance. Turning their attention back to the dance floor, they watched as JC led a scantily clad Ana across the wooden, polished floor. A slinky one-shoulder, silver sparkle, sleeved dress hung onto her toned, tanned body. 

“Ooh wee…JC, my man, is one lucky son of a bitch!” Joey hooted, the guys laughing in response. 

#### 

“I can’t believe I’m about to do this,” JC mumbled, adjusting the waistband of his black satin dance trousers. He looked around, seeing all the different couples dressed in similar get-ups. Black ensembles for the men, and short sparkling dresses for the women. 

“Oh please, Josh, it’ll be over soon,” Ana hissed from beside him. They’d reached their place on the dance floor, standing straight in position. 

“Anita, mama, the only reason I agreed to do this is you. This meant so much to you, so here I am,” JC calmly reminded her of his tortured soul. Ana rolled her eyes before sighing. 

“Yes, I know. I know that these past two months have been complete torture for you. I appreciate you humoring my one request. This will last all of ten minutes, and then, I will never ask you to dance with me ever again,” Ana grumbled, taking his hand in hers, and preparing herself for the dance to begin. 

“Oh, no, you don’t. I’ve been in dance spandex for two months for you. I’ve gotten blisters and diaper rashes in places I didn’t think possible for you. Plus, I’m spending my birthday in too-tight pants and cut-of-my-blood-flow-shoes for you. I think I deserve a little grumble-time if I so desire,” JC hissed in return. 

“Josh, I’ve already apologized, repeatedly, about the showcase being today. I know you wanted to celebrate your birthday tonight, and we still can. I’m sorry,” Ana sighed, her shoulders slumping in defeat. 

“Shoulders high, dear,” JC hissed before twirling her out of position, and into their rehearsed salsa number. For the past two months, JC and Ana had been attending salsa dance lessons at the Conga Room in Los Angeles. For New Year’s, they’d promised each other that they would try something new for one another. Well, JC had asked Ana to learn a new instrument – the drums. And, she had. 

When it came time for Ana to choose something for JC to try, she’d chosen salsa. Often, they’d go out dancing with her Latino friends, and he’d sit back and watch them have a good time. Endlessly, she’d try to teach him at home. But, like always, they’d butt heads. They couldn’t take instruction from each other. Too much ego between them, so Ana had signed them up for classes. 

And, now, after two months of reading stories about his mishaps during class in the newspaper every morning after class, it was all ending. The teaching ensemble hosted a student showcase at the end of every program, and here they were. JC had to admit that he’d enjoyed learning something new, but he would’ve wished to have learned it in private. Instead, Ana had signed them up for common lessons – where his humorous and idiotic mistakes had been on display for everyone to witness. 

Everyone, including his former bandmates, who he knew were in attendance tonight.

Ana had mistakenly informed Lance, and then Chris had found out through a newspaper. And of course, once Chris knew, the other two stooges knew. Snapping back into reality, his attention shifted back to his routine. 

Caught in the fast-paced back-and-forth movement of Ana’s hips, his mood changed dramatically. The heavy African percussion directed his heart’s beat, his feet’s tap, and his hips’ swish. Remembering to follow the clave rhythm, his arms directed their open and closed positions. Ana’s body slinked against his, a long, lean leg wrapping around the back of his muscular thigh. Her eyes, playful and sultry, locked with his. A small smirk appeared on her lips, teasing him with a quick flick of her tongue. Twirling her away from his body, her body popped into place, a wink greeting him. 

Despite his dislike for having to endure the pain and embarrassment of learning salsa, he would forever be thankful. Now, he could be the man Ana rubbed against when out dancing. He could join her on whatever dance floor she preferred. He’d definitely have to ask her to dress in salsa outfits more often. Hell, maybe he’d suggest that she record a salsa album next. Then, oh then, he’d be able to see her in nonexistent getups for often. 

Watching her hips slink away, her bottom getting further away from him, he danced his way around with the other men. Keeping his eye on his lady, he promised himself something. To apologize for his behavior. Without an apology, he knew Tajo and Ax, their dogs would be sleeping warmer than him tonight.

End Notes:
Review! Review!
Chapter 2 by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
Slow and steady...

Next Day - August 8, 2006 

Golden eyes fluttered, squinting at the bright sunlight shining through the open curtains. The view of the rolling Hollywood hills greeted her. Turning her head slightly, she caught sight of the clock on the bedside table.  

10 o’clock. 

Swallowing back a groan, she lifted her head slightly, tilting it back downward to place an open-mouthed kiss to his chiseled abs. Continuing an upward trek, she maneuvered her body atop his. Her slim, toned, and achy thighs straddling his bare, slim hips. Her long manicured fingers traced a path from his chest to his arms, spreading them like an eagle’s wings. 

Beneath her, he began to stir. A low, deep groan vibrating against her bare chest, pressed up against his own. 

“Morning handsome,” she softly spoke, brushing soft lips along the underside of his jaw. A slight mumbled served as her reply. 

“Oh, don’t be grumpy,” she cooed, caressing any patch of skin available to her fingertips. Her lips continued their assault on the column of his neck, over his voice box, and up the opposite side of his neck. 

“I’m not grumpy gorgeous,” he mumbled, his hands coming up to rest on her silky smooth thighs. 

“You still have your tan from Mexico,” she noted, observing the golden hue along his sun-kissed shoulders. 

“Mhmm…so do you,” he mumbled, his lips moving slightly against her shoulder. 

“I always have a tan smarty pants,” she quipped, lightly pinching his side. A slight, high-pitch giggle escaped him, causing her to collapse in a fit of laughter atop him. 

“Yeah, yeah, tease the birthday boy,” he grumbled, playfully pushing her off of him and turning on his side, facing away from her. 

“I would never, baby,” she cooed, slinking her way back onto his body. Now, her body lay flat on his side. 

“You know, I don’t want to get up at all today,” he pouted, his arm wrapping around her torso and bringing her around to lie in front of him. Her long, wavy deep brown hair, cascading around her face, formed a halo. The green in her golden eyes shining and sparkling. 

“Well too bad, birthday boy, because your mama is on her way to take you out for brunch. So, chop chop, up you go,” she demanded, kissing his mouth deeply then pulling away and jumping out of bed. His blue eyes followed her naked form as she dressed in the jean shorts, blue satin bra, and gray tank from last night. She disappeared into the restroom, where he could hear the sink water running. Returning to the bedroom, her face washed clean of any dirt and oil accumulated overnight. 

“Aren’t you coming with me?” he asked, watching her collect her electric blue leather purse from the closet. 

“No, but you and I do have a date tonight. I left your clothes for tonight in the closet. It’s already been steamed and cleaned, so be ready at 6:30pm. And please, eat throughout the day. You’ll need your energy baby,” she winked, tiptoeing her way to his bedside. Leaning over him, her pouty lips once again took him on a rollercoaster ride. Her delicate hands massaged his jaw as her lips massaged his lips. His eyes fluttered in delight. His stomach flip-flopped in anticipation. Too soon, her touch disappeared and his eyes snapped open. 

“Happy Birthday, Josh,” she breathed, disappearing through the bedroom door before he could protest. From his position leaning on his elbows, he groaned and through his head back in frustration. Looking down, his frustration grew as did his erection. 

“Happy fucking birthday to me…” he grumbled, kicking the sheets away and stomping out of bed towards the bathroom.

End Notes:
Review! Review!
Chapter 3 by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
....Review

Now we gonna do this thing a lil different tonight
U gonna come over and pick me up in your ride
U gon knock and then u gon wait
Ooo u gon take me on a date
U gonna open my door and ima reach over and open yours
Gon pay for dinner take me to see a movie
And whisper in my ear I bet you really wanna do me
Girl now take me home and get up in my Benz
Pour me up a shot and force me to the bed...

Standing in front of the mirror in his closet, JC finished tucking in his black dress shirt into his tailored black slacks. Leaving the top two buttons on the shirt undone, he kept his neck cool on the slightly muggy night in Los Angeles. After latching the watch onto his wrist, he walked out of the closet and into the bedroom. 

“Where the hell is she?” he muttered, seeing the time – 7:01pm. As if planned, he heard his doorbell go off. Rushing down the stairs with his black suit jacket in hand, his new dress shoes skid across his marble floors. 

“Well, well…good evening to me,” Ana whistled, taking him in with hungry eyes from head to toe to head, again. 

“Au contraire, my dear, good evening to me,” he mumbled, taking in her metal taffeta mini strapless dress and her skyhigh 5-inch nude, peep-toe, slingbacks. 

“Are you ready dear?” she held out a red rose for him to take. Cocking an eyebrow, he smirked before taking the rose from her. 

“Yes, I am. Let me put this in water, and we can head out,” he chuckled lightly, turning on his heel and quickly making his way into his kitchen. Finding a slim vase that he’d seen Ana use numerous of times, he placed the rose in water and on the counter. 

“Your car awaits, Prince Charming,” she flirted, holding out her elbow for him to take. Chuckling once again, he humored her and took hold of her elbow. Following her down his walk path and around to the garage, he whistled seeing the luxury car sitting there. 

“Ooh wee, this is nice,” he admired, running a delicate finger along the polished and shiny cherry red paint job on the 2007 Audi R8. Ana walked him around to the passenger side, opening the door for him, waiting for him to climb in, and closing it. She made her way around to the driver’s side, delicately folding herself into the driver’s seat, and making the car purr to life. 

“So, where are we going tonight?” JC asked, curiously looking over at Ana. Her usual natural makeup had been replaced by sexy, nightlife, smokey accents. Her lips, a deep cherry hue, were the focus of the night. Her golden skin radiated in the dark, metal color of her dress. Her hair cascaded in loose curls down to her waist. 

“No questions, rule number one. I know what you’re used to, but tonight Josh, we’re gonna do something different tonight,” she cryptically replied, an evil, sensual smile on her face. JC nodded in understanding, and relaxed into his seat. Easing the car down their driveway, she drove off in the direction of an unknown location. 

## Sona Restaurant – Los Angeles ## 

“And what will we have tonight?” the waiter, Pierre, directed his question to JC. Ana’s eyebrow raised in surprise before she cleared her throat. 

“Excuse me, we’ll be having the Six Course Découverte with your best bottle of wine,” she smoothly spoke, an authoritative tone. JC hid his smile behind a cough, watching the waiter nervously try to make amends. 

“That’ll be all,” Ana cut off his ramblings. Taking his notepad and menus with him, the waiter scurried off. 

“I like you all feisty,” JC damn-neared groaned, his hand reaching out to smooth over her knee underneath the table. Smirking, Ana stretched out her leg and ran it up, sensually, his inner leg. 

“I bet you really wanna do me,” she whispered, her chin set in her hand and her teeth gently biting her index finger. 

“I may need something stronger than wine,” JC gulped, adjusting the waistband of his pants in hopes of loosening the strain across his crotch. Ana giggled, before sitting up straight and starting a conversation about his brunch date with his family. 

## Al Gelato ## 

“I don’t know mama. This may be the best birthday I’ve had,” JC announced as he savored his gelato Italiano with a fresh waffle biscuit across from Ana. 

“That’s because you haven’t paid for a damn thing,” Ana quipped, earning herself a soft pinch from JC. She chuckled lightly, leaning over the small table where they sat and pecking his cold lips. 

“Mmm, what I’d do to lick all that gelato Italiano off of you,” she moaned, her voice taking on an Italian accent. 

“What are you waiting for?” he challenged, slowly licking his bottom lip. 

“Baby, I’m gonna have you screaming ‘ooh wee’ so loud, our neighbors are going to hear you,” Ana challenged in return. 

“Our neighbors are a half mile from us on either side,” JC informed her. 

“Exactly,” she winked getting up to throw away her trash and signaling JC to follow her. She held the door open for him and led him once again to her Audi, opening the door for him and closing it behind him.

End Notes:
Review! Review!
Chapter 4 by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:
...Warning: Shit, I forgot what kind of warning should be attached to this. I think I should just go into hiding now...*scurries*

I'm always on the top tonight I'm on the bottom
Cause we trading places
When I cant take no more, tell me you ain't stopping
Cause we trading places
Now put it on me baby till I say Oooo weee
And tell me to shut up before the neighbors hear me
This is how it feels when you do it like me
We trading places…

“I’m sorry about dragging you for two months to those salsa lessons,” Ana spoke, so soft it was almost inaudible. The smooth roar of the car’s engine and the equally smooth sounds of pavement beneath the tires nearly drowned out her words. 

“No, I’m sorry for making you feel bad about it. I really did enjoy learning,” JC replied, placing a warm hand on her bare thigh as she maneuvered the sleek car through the night. His hand had begun to rub her thigh; his rough calloused fingers sending shivers throughout her body. 

“Are you ready to go home?” Ana asked, driving mindlessly. From the corner of her eye, she saw a shit-eating grin on his face. 

“Is my birthday gift at home?” he smirked. Ana chuckled slightly before playfully smacking his arm. 

“So, this whole night hasn’t sufficed as a birthday gift?” she asked, mockingly hurt. His deep chuckle rumbled from his chest before he spoke. 

“Babygirl, this whole night has been your apology for me having to parade in too-tight pants for two months,” JC replied, giving her knee a soft squeeze. Taking a deep breath, Ana squeezed her legs tightly before turning in the direction of their house. 

Arriving, they made no show of getting out the car and quickly walking in. As Ana turned to shut the door, his body pressed took control. Ana, pressed up against the door, gasped. His hands twisted her to face him, body against body, hands wildly exploring – groping, pulling, squeezing, caressing. His hungry mouth devoured her anxious mouth, tongues performing a wild dance – swirling and seeking each other. Aroused and hungry groans filled the foyer space, chased by gasps of air. Ana’s back arched off of the door as JC’s hand snuck between her legs, softly teasing her bundle of nerves. Her nipples hardened through the taffeta material, pulsing against his broad chest. His hand snuck away from her most sensitive area to the back of her thigh, hiking it against his hip. His hardened dick now pulsing against her clit. 

“Josh…” she sighed, his lips releasing her own and snaking their way down the side of her neck. Her fingernails scraped his scalp, fingers wrapping tightly through his hair. 

“Jesus, man, are you mauling her?!?!” came the startling voice from behind JC, presumably from the living room threshold. 

“Tyler, what are you doing here?” JC sighed against her neck, burying his face in frustration. Ana’s leg slowly fell from its home on his hip. Attempting to regain her breath, Ana took deep breaths and swallowed to wet her drying throat. 

“Well, the guys and I were waiting for y’all to get back so we could all head out to the club to celebrate,” Tyler replied, trying to suppress his laughter. JC still had Ana pinned to the door, in a futile attempt to get rid of his brother. 

“The guys?” Ana questioned, regaining her voice. The house was dark except for the light coming into the foyer from the living room, from the lamps she supposed. 

“Hey Ana…” came the would-be comical and chorused reply. Opening her eyes, she looked at five men with shit-eating grins on their faces, standing in the archway leading into her living room. 

“Feel free to continue the show…” Joey offered, gesturing for them to continue. 

“Oh yeah…ignore us,” Chris wiggled his eyebrows. Ana felt JC’s groan against her entire body, and she felt so bad for him. She could still feed his arousal against her belly now. 

“I think I’ll do just that,” Ana smirked, pushing JC away from her and leading the way to the staircase. 

“Damn, on the staircase…” Justin groaned, throwing his head back. Ana smirked, shrugging a shoulder in response. 

“What the…” JC began, getting cut off by Ana’s mouth. She stood one step above him about halfway up the wooden step and metal frame staircase. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him in closer to her. At first, he fought her knowing his friends were right there. But, when her hands snuck down to his bottom and firmly squeezed him, he lost all care in the world. 

She pulled him up to a step above her, her eyes now leveled with his chest. Her hands carefully undid button after button on his dress shirt, his suit jacket had long been discarded by the front door. Reaching the last button, she untucked his shirt and undid the leather belt. His eyes were glazed over with want, looking up to see his four friends and brother watching in shock. Frozen. 

“What are you doing?” he questioned, burying a hand in her curls and pulling her face up to meet his. His lips so close to hers, when he spoke they’d brush against each other. 

“I’m preparing to fuck you so good,” she groaned, taking his bottom lip between her teeth. Her hands still working steadily on his belt and pants, tugging them both loose. Sliding her hands under the waistband of his boxers, they gripped at his toned bottom, sharp hips, and the front of his muscular thighs. Before gently wrapping warm fingers around the base of his hardened dick. 

“Holy shit, she’s not kidding!” Joey exclaimed, seeing his friend’s eyes roll to the back of his head, biting his lip in pleasure. The five guys looked at one another, not knowing what to do. Ana, their little, innocent Ana, was really seducing their best friend and brother on the staircase in front of them. They all wanted to move, to leave, but their shock had frozen their feet in place. 

“If you don’t leave in the next thirty seconds, you’re gonna see a lot more,” Ana mumbled, as her lips kissed, licked, suckled, and bit at JC’s exposed skin. His neck, his chest, his shoulders were all at her mercy. Not waiting for the guys to make a move to leave, her delicate hands reached behind her back. Taking a hold of the zipper on the back of her dress, she pulled it down slowly until it could go no further. 

Lifting her arms straight in the air, the mini dress fell from her frame. Her slate-colored lace strapless bra and matching lace panties exposed to the world. Her muscle-defined back and tight bottom faced the guys. JC’s eyes widened, hunger overpowering them. 

“Holy fuck…” Justin mumbled before rushing the other four guys out of the house, the door slamming behind them. A husky chuckle escaped her lips before she pushed JC down onto the stairs. His dress shirt fell open, his muscular chest on display for her hungry eyes. His body was laid out over four steps, so she climbed, her heels straddling his slender hips. 

“Damn Anita…” he groaned, his eyes traveling up from her delicate pedicured feet in her stilettos to her defined calves to her toned thighs over her panty clad bottom leading to her super-toned tummy and to her now bare breasts. A bra hung from her fingers before she allowed it to float down to the foyer hallway beneath them. He gulped, running his hands up her body. She leaned over him, his thumb finding its way into her mouth. She suckled at his thumb, allowing him to pull her body down. Her knees bent and her bottom rested comfortably over his erection. 

“What are you doing to me?” he groaned, his head falling back against the step. 

“I’m trading places and doing you the way you do me,” she whispered against his chest, where her tongue bathed his nipples after gently biting down on them. Her hands worked diligently to pull down his pants and his boxers, as he obediently kicked off his shoes and she reached behind her to pull off his socks. Pushing his dress shirt off of his shoulders, she stood back up. Allowing her eyes to wander, she delighted in admiring his beautifully sculpted body. Every imperfection, in her eyes, was perfect. 

Taking a step down, she parted his legs and kneeled between them. Not believing in wasting time, one hand wrapped around the base of his dick and her tongued bathed his tip. Keeping her eyes on his, her tongue wrapped around the base, suckling sweetly. In one motion, her mouth sunk down his entirety, warmth surrounded his dick from tip to base. A sweet pressure clouded his judgment. His head lulled back in pleasure. 

His body relaxed on the stairs, allowing her to work diligently and thoroughly. Upright, his head tilted to the side keeping glazed and half-lidded eyes on her motions. Ecstasy overpowered his every sense. Magic swept through his veins, pumping blood away from his brain. The pleasure left his light-headed. 

“Keep that up mama…I’m so close,” he purred, his hand finding its way into her thick, luscious hair. Ana moaned in reply, vibrating against his dick that buried deep in her throat, and causing him to shudder in pleasure. His hips began moving on their own accord, thrusting into her mouth. This sent and kept his dick deep in the back of her throat. 

Her hands massaged his balls as they tightened, signaling their proximity to release. He hissed feeling her teeth softly scraped against the underside of his dick. Watching his dick enter and exit her mouth, each time more soaked than the time before, was quickly pushing him over the edge. 

“Gonna…cum…” he grunted, his hips working faster. Her head bouncing faster. “Fuck. Your mouth…full…my dick…shit…cum…faster…damn…shit…shit…shit…mama…take…me…now” 

Who in their right mind would refuse a demand like that? 

Putting her lips, tongue, and mouth into overdrive, Ana worked him closer and closer. One hand reached up to touch his chest, scraping her nails down his abs. She felt him tense up, his abs clenching beneath her fingers, his jaw locking in place, and his fingers curling around her hair. His dick jerked in her mouth before pouring down her throat, tortured grunts following every spill. Ana’s moan escaped her, vibrating against his sensitive dick causing him to hiss again. Pulling her mouth away from him, she wiped at her lips with a ruby red tipped finger before cleaning any excess off with her tongue. He bit back a groan, his head resting against the step. His body spent, exhausted, and yet, aroused. Heaving deep breaths, he beckoned her with a curled finger. She slithered her body up his like a feline. He wrapped his hands around her arms, pulling her up with ease to sit on his hips. 

“Now I want to spill in that sweet, tight, delicious pussy of yours…” he demanded, his voice reach new lows. Ana’s entire body shivered, increasing the moisture between her legs and onto her panties. She raised an eyebrow, challenging him to bring it. Hooking a finger into the waistband of her panties, he pulled with a might that she’d never seen. Her panties gave way beneath his fingers and he pulled the torn fabric from beneath her. 

Not giving him time to demand anything else, her pussy suck down onto his dick. Capturing his lips in her teeth, she sucked on his bottom lip. Moaning, she began a slow rocking motion on his dick. His body shuddered at the sensations coursing through his every nerve. He kissed her back, playing with her tongue. Grabbing hold of step’s edge and the wire rail, her hips rotated, grinding her pussy on his dick. His pelvis deliciously grinding against her clit. His hands massaged her entire body, his mouth ripping away from her own and making its way down to her breasts. His fingers continuously found their way back into her mouth, demanding to be sucked. 

“I can’t hear you…” her voice huskily demanded, her fingers gripping his hair and pulling him to look at her. 

“Fuck babygirl…I can’t even fucking think right now,” he groaned, his hips thrusting deep into her heat. 

“I want to hear you…” she demanded, beginning to bounce on him. A slapping sound accompanying the low groans, sharp intakes of air, and sex sounds filling the foyer. 

“Shit…” he hissed, unable to say anything else. His hands gripped her hips as they bucked, shoving him further inside. Her back arching, her breasts now closer to his hungry mouth. Latching onto her nipples, he bit, suckled, and licked at them. 

“Fuck…Josh, just like that…” she moaned loudly, one hand snaking its way down between them to rub her clit. His strong hand stopped her movement, taking a hold of her wrist and pulling it away.  

“Lick” he ordered, reaching his hand up to her lips. She obediently licked at his thumb before it snaked its way between them to her clit. The rough pad of his thumb massaged her clit, sweetly bringing her closer to release. 

“Right there, baby…ahi, ahi mero, ay dios mio, ay…ay…ay,” her voice frantically gave away her quickly-dissolving control. 

“That’s right…fly for me mama,” he groaned against her breasts, her hips bucking wildly on his dick, her ass bouncing nicely, and her pussy gripping him tightly. Pulling away from her breasts, he watched as her abs clenched, her arms flexed, and her thighs tightened. She was there. 

“Josh…ay…Josh, aqui vengo! JOSH!” her body tensed, her pussy tightened around his dick, sending him over the edge. Wave after waved of pleasure rolled over Ana as her body jerked, shuddered, and shook in ecstasy. Her orgasm gripped her every nerve; the profanity falling unrestricted from her lips. Her nails dug merciless into his skin. Her thighs squeezed his hips. His dick jerked, buried deep in her pussy before exploding. Stream after stream of cum spewed into her velvety insides. She, milking him, filled the air with cries of ecstasy, grunts of exertion, and laughs of incredulousness.  

“Fuck me…” he grunted, her pussy clenching a velvet fist on his sensitive dick with every after shock. Her body collapsed against his, shining with sweat and smelling of sweet sex. 

“Happy Birthday baby…” she spoke, her voice laced with tiredness. She could’ve easily fallen asleep there; her body spent. 

“Don’t you dare fall asleep on me. Part two, we’re gonna switch this thing back. I’m gonna put it on your ass,” JC demanded, giving her ass one good, hard, and loud smack. 

“Fuck!” she yelped, her body jerking on impact. 

“Exactly…” he smirked, grabbing her chin and bringing her mouth back down to his own.

End Notes:

Watch Usher's "Trading Places" video and the stairs scene inspired this entire story. Chapter One, I had to throw you off a little bit. Everyone got so excited about JC dancing salsa. Hehe, sorry. Remember: Review! Review!

P.S. Sorry for not posting this, completed, yesterday!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1843