Punishment by Mack_Attack22
Summary:

JC doesn't like to be teased.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: Awesome August! 2010
Challenges: Awesome August! 2010
Series: Are You Gonna Be There
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2940 Read: 2357 Published: Aug 11, 2010 Updated: Aug 11, 2010
Story Notes:
For the AwesomeAugust challenge. Also for CarolinBau because I promised to write about JC and a manager so here it is. Hope you enjoy it, JT's Carry Out was my inspiration.

1. Punishment by Mack_Attack22

Punishment by Mack_Attack22


It was around noon when JC’s stomach started growling telling him to put something in it. He wanted some fast food, but not just normal fast food, he wanted In-N-Out burgers. He craved In-N-Out burgers. He hadn’t had junk food in a while, being on the road stuck him to some sort of healthy diet but now all he did was sit behind a table, watch stunningly hot women dance to impress them (get turned on by a few of them) and go home just to go back to the studio to do it again, just with cameras the next time. It was a cycle that he desperately wanted to break.

Grabbing his keys he jumped into the car and put in the CD that Justin had mailed him with his newly released track, Carry Out. By how many collaborations Justin has done over the years he wondered why he just didn’t go back into the studio. However, JC realized he was being a hypocrite. He, himself, has been working in the studio with others but found excuse after excuse not to record anything. Maybe he’ll finally get some inspiration.

JC contemplated going through the drive-thru praying against all odds that his favorite worker, a sexy number named Carolin, would be working the window but decided against it at the last minute. He vaguely knew her schedule after finding excuses to drive around there and didn’t want to chance missing her.

JC smiled to himself at how much time he seemed to be spending going to the joint but it was worth it seeing his favorite lady. The long legs coming from beneath the skirt that came with the uniform. The way her eyes lit up whenever she saw a customer despite how bad the day looked, she always had a cheery disposition and that alone made him hard. The way her hair seemed to bounce around the fryer. The way her…assets bounced as she moved around getting orders ready. God, that thought alone was enough for JC to grow a hard-on as he walked into the place.

He licked his lips as his eyes zeroed in on the woman in question. She was filling up a cup of soda and rocking her hips to the beat of the song that was playing over the system, her lips silently moving in sync with the lyrics. She looked up briefly and in the second that their eyes locked he felt a shockwave roll down his spine. He groaned as his cock throbbed, feeling tight in his denim cage.

JC looked around and saw that it was a slow morning, which was rare. The chain was popular, especially with the teenage crowd, but now it was like a ghost town. JC walked over to the counter and leaned against it, keeping his eyes on the woman who bagged a drink and some fries and passed it out the window, collecting money and putting it in the register as well as adding some to her tips.

“Welcome to In-N-Out, sir, how can I please you today?” She asked with a coy smile.

He leaned forward until his moth was by her ear. “You know how to please me, Mama. And I just noticed, the name of this place is appropriate considering our little…romp last week.” He smiled when he felt her trembling under her touch. He leaned back and smiled innocently. “What’s a sexy manager like you doing on the headset?” he asked, taking a few strands of her silky hair into his fingers and gently tugging on them.

“Well, as you can see it’s slow today,” she said with a wave of her arm. “Some co-workers are out sick and since there’s no rush I don’t need a lot of people manning the registers if the only ones coming so far are through the drive thru.”

“Just to make sure…” JC looked around for a piece of paper and saw a flier. He grabbed it and dug a pen out of his pocket, scribbled a note on the back, and stuck it to the front doors.

“What’d you put up?” Carolin asked curiously.

“In short, a do not disturb sign,” JC replied with a sexy smirk. Carolin’s toes curled in her heels at his tone of voice. She watched as he walked across the floor, slid over the counter, and slithered up to her, pulling her up against his hard body. She groaned at the feeling of her breasts squishing against his hard chest, his hands on her lower back, digging his fingers into the base of her spine. She melted every time and he knew it. “What do you want, Mama?” He mumbled into her neck. Her knees shook at the scratching feeling of his slight stubble on her neck. Her fingers curled against his biceps.

“I want you to…” her question was drowned out with a beeping sound in her ear. She shoved him away and gave him a smile, letting him know she needed to get back to work. He merely grinned evilly and started attacking her neck, pushing her against the counter. “Welcome to In-N-Out Burger,” she gasped as he teased her neck. “How may I…ah…how may I help you t-today?”

JC smiled against her neck, taking the time to suck and lick at the exposed skin as she struggled to pay attention to the customer and not the man who was making her panties damp. Thank God she wasn’t preparing a large order. Her eyelids fluttered and short gasps escaped her mouth. “J…Josh, I have to work…” she mumbled in protest, her knees quaking.

“I do too,” he replied simply. “I have to work at getting you out of this uniform.” He tugged at the bottom of her shirt, trying to pull it out from where it was tucked into her skirt, running a hand across her stomach, pausing to gently run a finger across her slightly outie belly button, making her shaky legs quake even more. “Now, are you going to make this easy for me or hard for me?”

“Aren’t you all ready there?” Carolin quipped, rubbing at the front of his jeans. His eyes slid shut and a gasp fell out of his mouth. She grinned having turned the tables on him. She leaned forward so her mouth was right by her ear. “Go to the back room. I’ll be there in five minutes.”

“What if I get caught?” JC mumbled, swallowing.

“You won’t, trust me,” she said, giving him a hard squeeze. He groaned in pleasure before opening his eyes. She smiled in satisfaction when she saw that his eyes were darker, harder than before. She lifted an eyebrow when he didn’t leave. He pulled her into a long, heated kiss before finally pulling away, gasping for air, and walking out of the work area. She fanned her flushed face, watching him swagger out of the room.

She quickly adjusted her head set, checked her hair, and kept the give-away smile off her face as she said into her headset, “Pull around to the front, sir.” Licking her lips, reeling in the taste of him, she moved around the area filling cups of soda, putting fries in a container, loading it with salt as her mind wandered. “Oops,” she muttered, tossing the salt dispenser away so she wouldn’t put more on. “Looks like snow. Hope he doesn’t blame me for high sodium levels…” she finished the order, practically threw the food on him, hastily collected the cash, and rushed to the backroom, calling over her shoulder to the head-manager that she didn’t feel well and needed to lie down. He could trust her, she’s never given him a reason not to before…

She paused with her hand on the door. She was about to do something completely ridiculous, completely spontaneous. At her job. What if she got caught? She could get fired. But was JC worth it? Sure he was charming. Sexy as hell. And a heck of a kisser, he always left her reeling. But still, she didn’t really know much about him. Sure, she knew the *NSYNC version of him. She knew that he was wild and hyper onstage yet quiet and peaceful once off it. She knew he put his heart and soul into every word that he crooned but then she also knew that he’s been through many girls before meeting her.

So what made her so special? She hesitated, looking down at her feet. She wasn’t normally like this, usually it’d take many dates for her to get in bed with a guy and she had to actually have some feelings for him. But JC just walked in one day and she was hit with emotions. JC has always been her favorite, Chris came at a very close second, but it was that one faithful day when she stumbled upon that Rolling Stone article and he came off as such a sophisticated man that she was looking for. Who knew that one day he’d just walk in and make everything so easy for her?

Taking in a breath, she pushed open the door. She let go of the breath she was holding and giggled when she saw that he was sitting on the floor, a concentrated look was on his features as she stacked some cards on the table into a card castle.

“What’re you doing?” She asked.

“I didn’t know what was taking so long and, well, let’s just say my balloon deflated,” he replied, lifting his shaking hands to the top of the castle he had made. She watched in amusement as a large child-like grin crossed his features as he got the cards to stack up. He looked over at her as she sat down on the couch behind him, running her fingers through his hair. “What’s so funny?”

“You are,” she replied. “One minute you’re a gentleman, the next you’re all over me, and then you’re like a kid. How many sides are there to Joshua Scott?”

“Well, I’m like an onion. I have many layers.”

She chuckled at the Shrek reference. “Yet you smell a lot better,” she said, taking a whiff of his cologne. “But I’d prefer you were a Tootsie Pop.”

“Why’s that?” JC’s eyes closed at the feeling of her fingernails lightly scratching his sensitive nerves.

“Because then I can lick and suck at you before I reach the center,” she replied, dropping a kiss on his neck. Goose bumps erupted over his skin and he let out a sigh of content.

“If you don’t stop I’m going to have to pay you back for teasing me,” he grumbled.

“I can take whatever you dish out.”

“Don’t temp me,” he growled. She merely smiled coyly and kissed his nose. He grabbed her hand and literally pulled her out of the room.

“Josh, no!” She gasped. “My boss thinks I’m back here sick!”

“It’s your own fault for teasing me,” he replied, shoving the door to the washing area open with his back. Once it was close he swung her around, slamming her against the door, pressing his body against hers and capturing her lips in a searing kiss. Her mind reeled as she grabbed at him, plunging into ecstasy, dragging her fingers across his scalp. He rolled his hips against hers, rubbing his erection against her clothed center. She pulled away and let out a gasp of pleasure.  His hip rolls— which reminded her of his “See Right Through You” “freak” move of the PopOdyssey tour—heightened her pleasure. So what if he hadn’t been on a dance floor in a while? He still had his moves, that’s for sure. She barely noticed that he was fumbling at the buttons on the front of her uniform. Growling, he gripped the collar of her shirt and yanked it open, causing buttons to fly everywhere.

Carolin gasped. “Josh! That’s the only shirt I have!”

“Too bad!” He grabbed her behind the thighs and easily lifted her, setting her down on top of the dish washer. “I told you not to tease me.”

Her eyes twinkled. “So this is my punishment.”

“Hell yeah.” He pulled her shirt over her head and attacked her neck as she let out squeaks of pleasure, running her hands up and down his back, over his ass, giving squeezes here and there. He grabbed at her chest and she muffled her moan by biting his earlobe. It was his turn to let out a moan of pleasure. He felt his cock twitch in his quickly tightening restraint.  He ached to get some relief but he stopped himself. This was about her, not him. He rid her of her bra and bit harshly at her exposed nipple.

“Oh god,” she whimpered, her center flooding as he bit and pulled at her red nipple. “Josh,” she whimpered. “If my boss hears–”

“That’ll be your fault, now wouldn’t it? You are”—he paused to yank off her underwear under her skirt and dropped it to the floor—“getting punished. Remember?” he smiled innocently as he unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants. Reaching into his boxers he wrapped his hand around his warm, hard erection. He stroked himself a few times, closing his eyes at the sweet sensation that was swimming in his stomach. With his other hand he ran a finger down her folds, smiling when he felt it get drenched in a matter of seconds. Her body trembled at the cold touch of his finger. Grasping her hips, he placed a kiss on her mouth, resting the head of his cock at her entrance, teasing her. “So, do you want it or no?”

“Yes…” Carolin whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Yes…what?” he asked, lightly pressing his head against her opening

“Yes, I want your dick in me,” she whimpered. “Fuck me, Josh.”

“Yes ma’am.” Tightening his grip on her hips he slammed into her. Before she could even make a sound he pulled out and pushed into her again. She tightened her grip on the hairs on his neck, pulling him closer as he worked his magic on her. JC’s eyes rolled in his head at the feeling of the warm walls clamping down on him, molding around his cock. His breaths came out in rhythmic gasps, matching his thrusts. Beneath her the washing machine shook with every thrust.

“Ugh. Oh god…yes, right there…mmm…god, Josh….fuck…” Carolin gasped, rolling her hips so they met with his every thrust. She grabbed his face and planted kisses on both cheeks and across his nose, watching as his eyes rolled in his head at the pleasure. The sound of skin hitting skin filled the air. Carolin managed to reach behind herself and turn on the dishwasher. The humming drowned out the sound of their antics, the vibrations amplifying their pleasure. JC couldn’t differentiate between her trembling or the vibrations of the machine. Either way, it urged him on, making him go for the gusto.

Each thrust Carolin’s screams got higher pitched until he was afraid that her voice would go out. He watched as a bead of sweat rolling down her forehead, past her flushed cheeks, down her smooth neck, and in between her bouncing breasts. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed, her mouth opened in a silent scream. JC could feel something behind his navel tightening, gritting his teeth he went for the gusto. She was close, he could tell by the way her hold on him got tighter.

“Cum for me, Mama,” JC whispered, his hot breath tickling her ear. He slipped a hand between their sweaty bodies and pressed his thumb against her clit.

Sssshit!” She hissed, tumbling over the edge of ecstasy. She rode out her wave, panting, as JC continued to thrust into her. One bite on his earlobe and he tumbled over the edge as well, groaning at every burst of pleasure. The two slowly came down from their high, their foreheads resting on each other’s.

“Wh…what time do you get off?” JC managed to ask, his chest heaving.

“Didn’t…you all ready take care of that for me,” Carolin asked with a tiny laugh.

JC chuckled and kissed her sweaty neck. “I mean off work.”

“Why?” She questioned.

“I want to take you somewhere.”

“Oh, so now that you made me whine you expect to make me dine?”

“Precisely,” JC replied, kissing her mouth. “I’ll pick you up at 7?”

“You know where to find me.” He backed away, pulling out of her slowly; the feeling of cold air hitting his limp cock made a shiver run down his spine. “Go out the back door when you leave,” she added, putting her clothes back on.

“Can’t wait for tonight. We can go back to my place for desert. I know something we can do with some chocolate syrup.” He winked at her.

She laughed and snapped a small dish rag at him. “Get out of here. See you tonight.” He rushed out the door. She shook her head and turned to the dirty pans that were sitting in the sink. She jumped when the door opened and the head-manager walked in.

“I thought you weren’t feeling well,” he commented.

“I, I wasn’t but I figured I could still get some work done,” she replied.

He glanced at the dish washer. “Oh good, we have a few too many dirty dishes. Glad you’re making great use of your time.” He smiled at her and left the room.

She smiled and shook her head as she turned on the water in the sink. “You don’t know the half of it.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1850