It's Always Greater Later... by Keediluv
Summary: Just when you thought it was over...
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Humor
Challenges: Pop!Tober Fiction Writing Challenge
Challenges: Pop!Tober Fiction Writing Challenge
Series: Relax, It's Just Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 500 Read: 1761 Published: Oct 05, 2010 Updated: Oct 05, 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Keediluv

Chapter 1 by Keediluv
Author's Notes:

So I tried really hard to post this on my scheduled day and it still is in some time zones but my computer froze at the last freaking minute and made me start ALL over again.  I'm sorry to everyone getting this later than you should have.  I tried really hard to post on time.  Hope you're not too disappointed.  

Anyway, this is just a fun, short little diddy I came up with.  Hope you guys like it. 










"Is there anywhere else we can go?  I'd like to continue what we started."  





I turned around to make sure I heard Mr. Timberlake correctly.  I'm not exactly surprised that he wants us to continue but you can never really expect anything to happen.  Guess tonight is one of those nights.



"We can do whatever you like.  There's a room two doors down we can go into."  I said, suddenly nervous.  I mean, this is more than a job to me.  I plan to work him the fuck out tonight!



"Lead the way."



I took his hand and led him into the room.  It's decorated in different color blues with nice, thick, 800 count Egyptian thread count sheets on the bed.  It's my favorite room in the building because it always smells incredible and it's spacious.

 

 

He slowly removes his suit jacket and places it on the desk behind him.  He looks up to me, smirks and stalks over to me.  I reach out to him and wrap my arms around his neck and pulls him in for a kiss.  His lips are just as incredible as I imagined and his kiss is so tender.  I moan into his mouth and he slowly moves his hands down my back and rests on the small of my back.  He lets his fingers linger there for a while before reaching up for my bra straps.  Seeing this as my cue, I grab for his button up and start to undo each button.  He stands back a little, allowing me to continue my path down his chest.  His incredible, toned, muscular chest.  It takes everything in me not to fangirl out but I keep my composure.  This is my job afterall.



We start to remove different articles of clothing from each other until we were both standing completely bare.  And what I see before me is truly amazing.  I can already tell he's going to be an amazing lover.  That is, if I can get him to...uh um... you know.

 


"Is something the matter Mr. Timberlake?"



"I don't know what's going on.  Maybe you can try something."



"I apologize, I don't quite understand what you mean."



"It's just....I've never been 'not ready' before.  It's usually always up and ready to go."



"Did I do something wrong?"



"NO!  It's nothing you did.  I had it when we walked in here.  You are an incredibly beautiful and attractive woman."  Lets give it a few minutes and see what happens."






Two hours and three drinks later...



"You know, it's okay if nothing happens tonight.  I don't want you to feel like you have to perform just for me."  To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.  But, I can't force something that just isn't there.



"I'm so sorry Brooke."



"Don't worry about it.  This is about you.  We can do (or not do) whatever.  As long as you leave here satisfied."



"Well, as long as you're in the mood..."

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1900