Nobody by jersey_tenn
Summary:

 

Sequel to “One Time”
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy
Challenges: Pop!Tober Fiction Writing Challenge
Challenges: Pop!Tober Fiction Writing Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1221 Read: 1685 Published: Oct 19, 2010 Updated: Oct 19, 2010
Story Notes:
Read it first, here: http://bit.ly/9Ukxsu

1. Chapter 1 by jersey_tenn

Chapter 1 by jersey_tenn
Author's Notes:

Read "One Time" first, if you want! I blame the Babyface Pandora station for all my thoughts. I cannot be held responsible. Enjoy!

Charlie stands shivering against the cool nighttime, gazing upon the waning full moon. Her nude body is covered only in goose bumps, as she turns ready to immerse herself in the hot tub. The bubbling invitation awaits her on the other side of the grand hotel room, close to the open sliding balcony doors. The darkness veils her nakedness, although there is no one else to see her. 

Submerging in the 105 degrees water takes a few minutes, the scalding water in direct contrast to the chilled air around her, and her own lowered body temperature. Once settled, she is very comfortable and starts to relax against the soothing jets of water pounding against her back. Her tired muscles sigh in ecstasy as the warmth spreads deep into their fibers, releasing built up tension from the previous night’s passion journey, and she feels as though she is floating across the star-lit night sky. A cool breeze whispers across her face, her eyes fluttering shut. 

I want to tease you, I want to please you
I want to show you, baby, that I need you
I want your body 'till the very last drop
I want you to holler, when you want me to stop
 

With closed eyes, she relaxes and lies still in the moment, soaking in miles of her isolated thoughts. As recently when she is solitary, her thoughts turn to him, remembering the last time they were together, the way he made love to her, and the pleasure of it making her cry out in animal passion. She pictures his lean masculine body, and remembers the feeling of his skin, tan from the sun's summer kisses, against her equally naked body. 

The steam rising from the hot tub meeting the cool nocturnal air begins to take form. Suddenly, like Neptune emerging from the sea, his vivid image is standing erect before her. She becomes lost in the depths of his sky-blue eyes as he gazes down upon her, and she no longer is aware of her surroundings. She rises to meet his embrace, and he lifts her up like a child, raising her up over him. Looking down, his eyes are as luminous as the moon overhead, and she can see the entire galaxy reflected in them. 

And who can love you like me (nobody)
Who can sex you like me (nobody)
Who can treat you like me now, baby (nobody)
Nobody, baby (nobody)
And who can do it like me (nobody)
And who can give you what you need (nobody)
Who can do you all night long (nobody)
Nobody, baby (nobody)
 

Slowly he lowers her until their lips meet, his tongue begins probing hers. Wrapping her strong legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck, she sucks on his tongue as though it would give her sustenance. He holds her, cupping the cheeks of her ass, then following the curves of her body with one hand up to the back of her head, threading his fingers in her locks. 

She can feel the chill-filled night-air cooling her backside, but the front of her body is on fire from the passion this man emits. His warm embrace and fiery caresses demonstrates his return ardor for Charlie. He grabs a handful of her damp hair, and rears back her head to expose her neck to his mouth. Gently, he begins to nibble on the side of it, just below her right ear. Then her ear becomes the recipient of his tongue’s torture. Beginning to squirm as he pulls her head back even further, her back now arched, his tongue blazes a trail to Charlie’s breasts capturing a nipple in between his lips. 

I want the night, for me and you
So come here baby, and let me do it to you
Don't be afraid, 'cause I won't bite
I promise to give it to you
Just the way you like


Unlocking her legs from his waist, she slide down the length of his well-muscled body and stand on a ledge in the tub. His tongue, lips and teeth continue to tease first one, then the other of Charlie’s breasts, sending amorous vibrations throughout her body, like ripples moving across still water. 

An inferno of passion begins to rage between her aching legs, as his talented tongue slowly continues its journey down the distance of her body towards it. A primal moan escapes from deep inside her gut as he finds the center of her longing womanhood. First teasing it with his tongue. Sucking gently at first, then harder. His tongue begins to probe deeper, her legs falling open wider to give him better access to the folds where a swollen clit is now emerging in excitement. She desperately clings to him, holding the back of his head for balance as his tongue causes intense waves of pleasure, and an orgasm cascades over and from Charlie, like a waterfall, drenching his face. He hungrily laps all the sweet juice he can capture flowing down. 

And who can love you like me (nobody)
Who can sex you like me (nobody)
Who can lay your body down (nobody)
Nobody, baby (nobody)
And who can treat you like me (nobody)
Who can give you what you need (nobody)
And who can do you all night long (nobody)
Nobody, baby (nobody)
And the band keeps playing on
 

He stands upright, and Charlie traces the fine hairline from his taunt belly downward with her tongue, and then kneels to take his swollen cock into her hot and hungry mouth, circling the head of it, then probing the opening slit, and down the length of it. Finally, taking first one, then the other of his taunt balls carefully into her mouth, she gently sucks on them. Lightly stroking the sensitive underside of his balls with one finger, a fierce groan escapes from within him, and he begins to quiver. 

I want you, right now for my lover, oh yes I do
Place no one above you, oh yes I do
If you need love, I'll be right, baby
I'll be right there, baby, oh yes I will
Oh yes I will baby
Oh yes I will baby
 

Abruptly, he pulls Charlie to her feet, turning her around. Lifting the hair from the nape of her neck, he bends her forward. Grabbing the edge of the hot tub, he enters her deep from behind, and with one deep thrust he is buried completely within the confinements of her pussy. He begins to drive himself in rhythmically, faster and faster, turning the hot water around them into a raging sea of passion. Until suddenly, he can hold back his own orgasm no longer, and explodes his hot fluid deep. Charlie collapses onto her knees, still gripping the side of the hot tub, like a survivor from a shipwreck holding onto a life raft. 

And who will love you like me (nobody)
Who can sex your body like me baby (nobody)
Who can do it like me, baby (nobody)
No, no, no (nobody)
Who can lay you down just like me (nobody)
Who can kiss you all over your body, baby (nobody)
I'm gonna caress your body
 

When she is able to raise her head and turn around, the mist has cleared…and she is alone…with only the moon as witness to her fit of passion.

End Notes:

Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! Review! Review!

S/N: Thanks to @mack_attack22 for being beta!

Song Credit: "Nobody" -- Keith Sweat

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1910