Come To Me by Whit1210
Summary:

Lying here pretending that you’re closer than you are

Swear I heard you whispering “would someone break my fall?”

Memories of kisses fill my dreams until the dawn

So come to me

So come to me

J.C. Chasez - "Come To Me"


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: Season 7
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4797 Read: 14064 Published: Oct 22, 2010 Updated: Jan 03, 2012
Story Notes:

*Inspired by the lyrics of "Come To Me"

1. Part I: Closer Than You Are by Whit1210

2. Part II: Waiting Out The Storm by Whit1210

3. Part III: Pushing Me To Ecstasy by Whit1210

4. Part IV: Thinking Of You by Whit1210

5. Part V: So Come To Me by Whit1210

Part I: Closer Than You Are by Whit1210

Traveling through galaxies on telepathic roads

Singing in the distance, clouds of breath out in the cold

All of my desires waiting for someone to hold

So come to me

So come to me, ooh 

Lying here pretending that you’re closer than you are

Swear I heard you whispering “would someone break my fall?”

Memories of kisses fill my dreams until the dawn

So come to me

So come to me

  ** 

J.C. handed his ticket to the clerk at the coat check desk as the group lingered in the lobby.  It was a chilly winter evening in the city and each person seemed to hesitate opening the door into the night air.  He slipped a tip into the jar on the counter and thanked the young woman as he slipped his coat on.  After glancing at his watch, he tightened his camel-colored cashmere scarf around his neck, preparing for the winter weather. 

“I need to head out, but I’m glad we were all able to get together.”  He moved towards Justin and his date, placing his hand on her shoulder.  “Rory, it was so nice to meet the woman Justin always talks about.”   

As the doorman slipped open the door for him, the cold air snuck into the lobby and Rory shivered a little, tightening her grip on Justin’s hand.  With a wave of his hand, J.C. vanished out into the night.  The snowfall had started to pick up outside and all Rory wanted to do was procrastinate heading out into the cold.   “Maybe we can have a drink at the bar?  Hide out a little longer?” Justin offered, motioning to the small lounge that was on the other side of the lobby from the restaurant.  Her Blackberry vibrated and she started texting furiously in response to her message.  He sighed before poking her in the side, “Rory?”

She glanced up, refocusing on him.  “Alright, but I have to head back to the office around 9.”  She followed his lead as he headed to the bar.  Justin pulled out a tall leather stool for her and then sat down beside her.  She put her phone down on the counter and tapped her fingers impatiently. 

“I can’t believe that job of yours – do you really have to head back to the office this late when it’s snowing?” he asked, shaking his head.  The bartender greeted them before she could respond. 

 “What can I get you folks?” he asked.

“Hennessy for me,” Justin said, “Do you want something Rory?  A dessert wine?  Rory?” he asked, pursing his lips at her ignoring him, lost in thought on her phone texting feverishly.  She looked back up and blushed sheepishly. 

“Could I have an Irish coffee?  Thanks,” she smiled shyly as the bartender nodded and headed down the length of the bar. 

Justin sighed heavily and furrowed his brows, toying with the coaster set in front of him. 

“I’m sorry Justin.  Look, I am putting my phone on silent and putting it in my purse,” she said as she slid the phone into her bag.  “I am all yours for the next…twenty-three minutes…” she smiled as she placed her hand on top of his. 

**

She slipped into the hotel from the side street entrance, making a beeline for the restroom.  Once inside, she quickly glanced underneath the stalls noting that the room was deserted.  Her right hand quickly slipped down her back, unzipping her flowing dress and exposing a black skintight dress underneath.  As she stepped out of it, she untied her hair from its tight bun and flipped her head back, freeing her long brown wavy hair.  She slipped her hand into her purse, pulling out her makeup bag and quickly applying heavy smoky eye shadow.  A quick spritz of perfume and a touch up of lip gloss and she gathered her things and slid her coat back on.  Her heels tapped across the hotel lobby marble floor as she confidently walked up the front desk. 

“Can I help you?” a concierge asked.

“Hello.  I just need to pick up a room key – my boyfriend left it for me.  909. My name is Aurora,” she said with a bright smile. 

The concierge quickly typed away and then nodded, pulling up the information.  “Yes, of course, here you are,” he said, handing her the key card. 

“Thank you,” she said, “Have a nice evening.”

“You as well,” he said with a wave.

She swiftly made her way over to the elevators and made her way up to the ninth floor. 

**

She knocked once and then slipped the key card into the door.  She slid the handle open and walked in.  The room was dim; only the bedside light was on.  Her eyes shifted around the room and focused on the figure sitting in a chair, by the window.  He was transfixed at the view through the window of the night skyline, his hands nervously clenched together.  As she stepped closer, she instantly recognized him; his features, the clothes he was wearing earlier, the camel-colored cashmere scarf hanging on the chair.  She sucked in a breath and darted into the bathroom in a panic. 

“Hello?  Aurora?” he called out. 

She tried to remain calm and talked to him through the bathroom door.  Part of her wanted to dash out of the room, but she needed the payoff tonight.  “I’ll be just a minute, just need to wash up.”  Her head was reeling.  She needed a backup plan immediately.

“Oh, alright…” he said.  She could hear how nervous he was in his tone. 

“Why don’t you make yourself comfortable?  Turn the light off to set the mood?” she offered, desperate for any means to hide her identity from him.  He complied silently, slipping his tie off and tossing it on the chair.  Taking a deep breath, he kicked his shoes off and settled on to the bed.  One last breath and he turned the light off. 

She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the last remaining light vanish under the frame of the bathroom door.  She turned the knob and slowly made her way towards him. 

**

Part II: Waiting Out The Storm by Whit1210

The nights when you don’t call

My life is a catastrophe

I need to feel you close to me

I’m waiting out the storm 

Cause when I’m all alone

I imagine lying face-to-face

Inhaling every breath you take

I’m waiting out the storm

I’m waiting out the storm 

**

 

She exuded confidence as she slinked over to him, concealing how wrought with panic she was.  As she passed by the chair, she snatched the silk tie laying on it and held it taught between her fists.  Without a word, she stood behind him and slipped the tie over his eyes.  “What are you doing?” he asked, shyly.

 

“Relax Josh,” she purred, tying the tie so that he was fully blindfolded.  He settled back down, but she could see his right hand was gently shaking from nerves.  She slowly unzipped her dress, watching him react as he heard the unzipping noise.  She slid on to the bed and straddled him, startling him.  She pushed him against the headboard so that he could find his balance and then placed his left hand on her breast and his right hand on her hip.  He slowly moved his hands, testing his senses as he felt her body.  She unhooked her bra and he gasped as his hand roamed her bare breasts, toying with her right nipple. 

 

“Mmm…Aurora…” he moaned. 

 

“Are you ready for me?” she whispered.  He smacked her ass in response as she mounted him. 

 

Something, however, was different.  She had a standing appointment every Thursday night, doing this a hundred times.   But there was something different about this time.  She suspected it was because she knew him, but she didn’t really know him.  They had just met and it had only been one dinner.  But, here she was straddling him, riding him slowly up and down and something was happening.  She was wetter than she usually was and she could feel her hips shaking in a different way than they usually did.  There was something erotic about the thrill of having him, without him knowing it was her.  She felt herself losing control altogether as she slammed her hands against the headboard. 

 

“Gaaahh,” he grunted, grasping at her as he shook with pleasure. 

 

She ran her finger over his lips as she felt him release into her.  He was breathless as tiny beads of sweat ran down his forehead.  She stared down at him and felt a smug sense of satisfaction knowing he was her latest conquest and that she had succeeded in getting away with it without exposing her true identity.    

 

**

 

Rory sat on the sofa in Justin’s apartment, tapping her heel nervously.  The guilt from last night was gnawing away at her.  Justin came back into the room, handing her a glass of wine.

 

“Here you are m’lady,” he said, smiling as he handed her the glass.

 

“Thanks,” she said, taking it into her right hand.   Every word he uttered made the pit in her stomach expand.  She felt nauseous as his smile widened.  She took a sip for distraction.

 

He ran a hand through her hair.  “So, what did you think of J.C.?” he asked, searching her face for a reaction.

 

She practically choked on the wine.  “What?”

 

“What did you think of him?  From the other night?” Justin asked.

 

She felt herself pale.  The other night.  What did I think…

 

“At dinner.  I was just curious what you thought of him, I know I’ve talked about him a lot but it was the first chance for you to really get to know him,” he said, running his hand around her shoulder. 

 

Get to know him.  That’s a fair description.  “He…ummm…”

 

Justin chuckled a little.  “I know, he’s quiet, he doesn’t always make the best first impression.”

 

Quiet?  Hardly…  “He was … err … sensual?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh, sensitive, I mean sensitive…” she brought her hand to her cheek, blushing from embarrassment, shame and the wine. 

 

Justin laughed again, “Yes, I suppose so.  Well, he seemed taken with you.  He thought you were lovely.”

 

She felt the pit in her stomach expand into a full-on black hole. 

  

**

 

J.C. sat on the piano bench, staring blankly at the keys.  Every time he was ready to start the song again, his mind traveled back to the other evening and his fingers froze as his mind raced.  He couldn’t get Aurora out of his head.  After two hours, he stood up from the piano to stretch his legs.  He dialed the number, eagerly.  “Yes, I need to see Aurora tonight.  She only works Thursdays?  No, it needs to be tonight.  No, I don’t want another girl.  It has to be Aurora.  I’ll do anything, I will pay anything.  Yes, anything!”

 

**

 

Rory sat in her office typing furiously while she listened to a conference call.  As the call dragged on she kept adding to her to-do list for the week.  She stopped typing for a moment as the corner of her eye caught her cell-phone lighting up.  She eyed it but refused to reach for it.  Was it another plea from “Josh”?  She shuddered as images from the other night flooded her mind.  She couldn’t put herself in a compromising position like that again.  The phone lit up again.  Well maybe it wouldn’t hurt to check.  She wouldn’t have to respond.  She reached for the phone in a moment of weakness.  Another message about him.  He had to see her.  He was willing to pay anything for another night with her.  Anything.    

 

**

 

She slipped the key card into the door, inching her way into the hotel room once more.  He sat in the same wing chair in darkness, looking out the window.  “Aurora,” he said huskily, “Come to me.”  She acquiesced, standing behind him and sliding her hands onto his shoulders.  He groaned as she gently ran her fingers down his arms and then back up.  “Come,” he whispered again.  She slowly made her way around the chair, standing before him.  She tossed her hair back so that when she leaned forward her strands flew down in front of her face.  She swiftly slipped her dress off, standing before him in a black lace bra and panty set.  His eyes roamed her body, but made their way back up to her face.  In response, she quickly knelt down before him, her hair in her face again.  She moved her hands to his belt. 

 

“What do you want me to do?” she whispered as she undid the belt buckle and started to unzip his fly. 

 

I want to do things to you,” he responded, quickly gripping her hips and pulling her up with him as he stood.  She tilted her head down as she slid his pants down his legs.  He tossed off his shirt and then pushed her down onto the bed with surprising force.  She moaned as he slid on top of her, pinning her down.   He leaned down, pushing his lips against hers.  She pressed her lips back and then slid her mouth open, running her tongue against his.  He ran his hands over her breasts and she dug her nails into his scalp in response.  He laughed gently with pleasure, but as he stared at her his blue eyes widened with astonishment.  “Rory?”

 

**

Part III: Pushing Me To Ecstasy by Whit1210

Conversation hotter than a fireman engulfed

Sweeping through my body causing temperatures to smoke

Every second passing makes it hard for me to cope

So come to me

So come to me

Walking with my fingers and I’m creeping down real slow

Reaching for the places that no one could ever go

Pushing me to ecstasy, you touch my very soul

So come to me

So come to me, yea  

 

He sighed softly to himself as he drummed his fingers on his knees in the backseat of the cab.  He was headed downtown to Justin’s apartment and dreading it.  It had been five weeks since he had last seen her, but she still haunted him.  He had told himself that he needed to forget her and everything that had transpired between them.  That, however, was easier said than done as the memories of her flooded his mind.  The scent of her hair, the taste of her lips, and the sounds of her breaths – these memories would not free him.

 

**

 

He shifted his weight from leg to leg as he fidgeted nervously in the elevator.  He knew that seeing her was inevitable and the longer it waited the harder it would be.  Nothing would happen.  Nothing could happen.  His throat tightened as the elevator opened and he headed to the apartment door.  He heard the muffled jazz music and the murmurs of the other party guests chatting inside as he knocked.   He tightened his grip on the neck of the wine bottle he had brought as a present as he waited for the door to open before him.  He heard the tapping of heels heading towards him and the click of the lock as the door slowly opened.  Their eyes met and he stood frozen in place, the mere sight of her rendering him speechless.  She looked like she was about to say something, when Justin walked over to the doorway.

 

“Jace,” he grinned, “You made it!”  J.C. nodded as he handed him the bottle of wine.  Justin ushered him into the apartment, as Rory closed the door and locked it behind them.  Justin pointed out who was there and what was being served as such.  J.C. nodded, trying to ignore the distracting presence of her behind them.  He jumped as he felt her squeezing his bicep.

 

 “Oh,” she put her arms out, “I’ll take your coat.”  He slid his jacket off and handed it to her.  His eyes followed her as she disappeared into the entryway closet for a moment.   

**

The party had died down hours later, as the music still played softly and the crowd had slowly shrunk.  He had enjoyed the conversations he had had with acquaintances and friendly strangers, but her presence was an unwelcome distraction.  She had, almost noticeably, remained distant from him all evening.  In fact, he was sure that she had not even given him so much as a glance all night since his arrival.  Anytime they had crossed paths she had somehow excused herself and headed away in the opposite direction.  In return, he had found the nearest drink.  He felt relieved and rejected at the same time, as he watched her converse with some friends and laugh at one of Justin’s jokes.  She tossed her hair back and glanced at him, just for a moment, but once they had made eye contact his mind wandered back to the last time they had seen each other. 

 

“Rory?”  He stared at her with astonishment, pulling back. 

She leaned her head back and cocked her head to the side.  She seemed to be studying his face, waiting to read his reaction.  “Aurora,” she corrected him, as she placed her hand on his cheek, running her thumb over it gently.   She leaned in and kissed him roughly and then slid off the bed.  Without saying anything else she dressed herself and dashed out of the hotel room, leaving him bewildered and alone with the reality of what had transpired.   

 

The side effects of his drunken haze had set in so he stood up and headed into the entry closet to retrieve his jacket.  He was just about to take his coat off the hanger when the door slowly opened.  He sucked in a breath as she stood before him, closing the door behind her.  They stood in silence as she slowly backed up against the door, clearly rethinking whatever it was that had brought her there in that moment.  He looked away from her, trying to suppress the burning passion that seemed to be slowly poisoning his judgment. 

 

“I…,” she trailed, her cheeks flushing slightly as she took a timid step forward.  His eyes met hers and all at once his desire overpowered his logic.  He reached out and pressed his palms against her shoulders, pushing her against the wall as she let out a short gasp. 

 

“Did you want something?” he whispered, finding confidence in his buzzed state as he leaned into her. 

 

She placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back playfully.  “Check your pocket, Josh.”  With that, she slipped out of the closet

 

He slid his jacket on and headed out, saying his goodbyes and thanking Justin for hosting.  As he made his way back to the elevator he slid his hands into his pockets, finding a small card on his right side.  145 83rd and 2nd Avenue.  His heart began to race as he made his way downstairs.  He had lost all control and had no hesitation as he hailed a taxi and gave the driver the address. 

 

**

 

The cab pulled over to the side of the street as it slowed down to a stop.  J.C. looked out the window, puzzled.  “This is it,” the driver said.  He looked out the window with confusion, but paid his fare and slipped out of the car.  His eyes wandered down the sidewalk, seeing where the hotel was.  There was nothing commercial in sight besides a small café down across the street and a few stores that were closed this time of night.  Building 145, as it turned out, was a small apartment building.  Her place? 

Part IV: Thinking Of You by Whit1210

Thinking of you

What can I do

I’m thinking of you

 

Cause when I’m all alone

I lie awake and masturbate

I love to hear the sounds you make

Baby here I come

Baby here I come

 

JC opened the door to the apartment building, stopping in his tracks as he met the gaze of the doorman.  It was at this moment that he realized he had no means of making it up to her apartment. 

 

“Can I help you?” the doorman asked, with clear judgment as his eyes shifted from the wall clock to the man standing before him at this late hour. 

 

“Yes, I’m here to…to see someone,” JC said, clearing his throat as his eyes wandered down to the card in his hand. 

 

“And who is that?” he said, crossing his arms. 

 

He stood with his eyes down, fixated on the card as he debated whether or not he should refer to her as Rory or Aurora.  Probably Rory.  But, Aurora was her formal name.  Or was it?  Maybe that wasn’t her name at all.  Or did she have some other sort of alias?  Was this even her apartment building?  As he shifted the card in his hand he noticed that she had written the word Captieve on the back.  “I’m here to see Miss Captieve,” he said, apprehensively. 

 

The expression on the doorman’s face immediately shifted into a smile.  “Of course, Rory left a key for you.  She’s in 8E,” he said, handing it to him eagerly.  JC thanked him and nodded as he headed off to the elevator.  After making his way to the 8th floor, he hesitated outside the door of her apartment.  She had planned this from the beginning.  She had known tonight she somehow would send him back to her place.  Rerunning the night through his mind he remembered her taking his coat, planting the card no doubt.  She had been lusting for him as much as he had been for her, which made him crave her even more.  He held his breath as he slipped the key into the door of apartment 8E, even though he knew it would be empty.  The idea of being in her apartment like she had planned was driving him wild. 

 

He walked in to the dimly lit apartment and surveyed the space around him.  He stood before a cozy living area, deciding to take his coat off and place it on the back of the blue and white patterned l-shaped sofa.  It was now 1:17 and being alone in her space was feeding his nervous sense of excitement.  Against his better judgment, he decided to cautiously explore her place.  He flipped through the coffee table books that sat in front of him that were about travel and interior design.  The silver photo frames on the fireplace mantle caught his attention next.  There were pictures of her with friends and family, but Justin was noticeably absent.  The thought of Justin made him wince with a pang of guilt, but he shook it off as he focused his attention on the photo of her on the beach, laughing with her hair blowing wildly in the wind.  He groaned softly as he slipped over to her bedroom, loosening his tie subconsciously.

 

His heart raced as he ran his fingers over the plush pillows and the soft down comforter that were laid out on the large post bed before him.  After he kicked his shoes off, he fell back onto the bed with a thick yawn, seeing that it was 1:43.  His eyes were heavy and tired and all he wanted to do was fall asleep.  As his head hit the pillows, he met her familiar scent of citrus and sandalwood. 

 

The anticipation of her arrival triggered his adrenaline and the memories of her flooded his mind as he closed his eyes.  He ran a hand through his hair as he rested the other on his chest.  As he replayed what had transpired in the coat closet earlier over and over in his mind he felt his hard-on pushing against his dress pants.  He groaned as he slid his hand down to the belt buckle, slowly fumbling with it.  His tongue ran over his lips as he imagined her there, touching him.  In one swift motion he unhooked and unzipped his fly, gently lowering his pants downs his hips.  His hand felt its way over his boxer-briefs, gently touching himself.  His strokes start to move in a rhythmic motion as he imagines her sliding her hands around him.  He gasped at the image in his head of her running her mouth slowly over his tip and then taking him fully in her mouth.  He shivered at the thought of her being there with him, her blue eyes staring at him lustfully as she tightened her grip on him, her heavy breaths and moans pushing him harder.  “Fuckkk,” he uttered, as he ran one hand through her hair and bites down on his finger with the other.  Her tongue felt so good as it ran up his shaft.    

 

“Good thing you didn’t take my side of the bed,” she said, standing in the doorway.  His eyes flew open as he sat up in a panic, releasing his hands from himself.  His heart raced as he felt the burn of his cheeks reddening with embarrassment at her interruption. 

 

She made her way over to the other side, kicking her heels off as she jumped up onto the lofted bed.  He stared at her with heavy eyelids, speechless.  She ran her fingers over his forehead, wiping the beads of sweat that had formed there.  He found himself settling back down, still amazed at how unfazed she is by seeing him masturbating in her bed. 

 

“What took you so long?” he asked, with a half-smile.  His thoughts are started to overtake him as he realized that it was now 2:25What was she doing in all that time?  Was she with him?  Was she ending things with him?  Was she having sex with him first?  He shuddered at the thoughts running through his mind, letting his eyes take control as they focused on her figure. 

 

“I brought dessert,” she said, motioning to the small white box she had placed on the nightstand beside her, clearly avoiding his question.  “But if you’re tired…,” she said teasingly. 

 

“I’m just getting started,” he whispered lowly in her ear, as he swiftly shifted over.  She let out a sharp breath as he pinned her down, placing her hand over his erection. 

Part V: So Come To Me by Whit1210

Come, come

Waiting, waiting

I know, I know

You’ll come to me

You’ll come to me 

So come to me

So come to me 

So come to me

So come to me 

** 

He rested his head on one of the pillows, turning to look at her.  He had a million questions running through his head and tried to remain content to keep them to himself unanswered.  She had a power over him, but she wasn’t his.  She looked up at him and smiled, turning to retrieve the white box from her nightstand. 

 

“Dessert,” she grinned as she slipped it open.

 

He chuckled as his eyes spied that it was now 4:30.  “It’s a little late for dessert.”

 

“A little late or a little early?” she mused, bringing a small piece of cake to her lips.  Her eyes lit up at the taste.  She offered him a piece, but he put his hand up in protest.


“No thanks.”

 

“But this is a special cake,” she insisted. 

 

He took a piece of it cautiously, examining it.  “Is this Justin’s birthday cake?” he asked, wincing at the mention of his name. 

 

“It’s special because it’s a tiramisu layer cake,” she nodded as he brought it to his lips.  The expression on his face turned to delight at the combination of flavor.  She laughed, “You should trust me, JC.”  He smiled at the mention of his nickname. 

 

“Rory,” he cleared his throat, “I like you.” 

 

She nodded, “And?”

 

“I want to keep seeing you,” he pursed his lips, “But I don’t want to have to share you.”

 

She put the box back on the nightstand and slid closer to him on the bed.  “You don’t have to share.”

 

“But what about him?”

 

“It’s over.  He cheated on me with a call-girl,” she said.

 

He stared at her, speechless.  He wasn’t sure what to say.

 

She laughed lightly, “Sort of ironic.  I found out about it last week, but I wanted to see you tonight so I waited.”

 

He scratched the back of his neck.  “How about we go out tomorrow?  On a real date?”

 

“What do you mean by a real date?  So this time you’re going to buy me dinner and then I put out?” she grinned mischievously.

 

“That’s very presumptuous of you.  I don’t always put out on the first date,” he said, bringing his hand to his chest in mocking defense.

 

“Let’s make it brunch and you have a deal,” she turned to fluff her pillow and stretched her arm.  “Now, how about some sleep?”

 

He nodded, slipping into a satisfied slumber after the events of the evening.

 

She did, after all, come to him. 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1917