Broken by ialwayzbesingin
Summary:

 photo brokenban_zps1c9a0ef9.jpeg

Long lost words whisper slowly to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

~ Evanescence

Its amazing how one moment can effect the rest of your life. Justin Timberlake has learned this the hardest way possible. A tragic accident has taken the life of his truest companion, and has left his body and soul shattered almost beyond repair. His mother, trying to do the best thing for him, has placed him in the care of a doctor who has higher expectations for him than he has for himself. Justin finds himself having to cope with both his doctors demands of him, and the persistent vision of his deceased friend. It would be enough to send anyone to the brink of their sanity. Can an unlikely force give him a reason to finally battle his demons?


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 43 Completed: No Word count: 202070 Read: 120251 Published: Nov 05, 2010 Updated: Jan 27, 2011
Chapter 28 (cont.) by ialwayzbesingin
She walked over to him and caressed his face with her hand. Justin wasn’t sure how he felt about her touching him that way…but this was Elisha, and figured…it was more of a sisterly touch than anything else. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it a little. “I get moody sometimes,” he confessed. “And when I do…just tell me to shut up okay? I don’t want to make you upset…not with that baby inside of you.”

“The moodiness I’m used to,” she chuckled. “It’s everything else that gets to me.”

“I’ll try harder,” he promised her. “Just…no more drugs okay?”

She nodded. “I’m sorry for acting like I…don’t care about this baby. I do care…it‘s just sometimes…I think about Trace and how much he would have loved to raise this child. It almost makes me wish it would die….so it could be with him.”

“Don’t think that way,” he said softly. “I know this baby is gonna be a good thing for everybody. Maybe it will even…help you and I move past Trace…you know, since we’ll both have to focus most of our attention on midnight feedings and diaper changes,” he smiled a little.

“Ugh,” she laughed. “Gross.”

“Wanna see what’s on HBO?” he offered, wanting to keep the mood relaxed.

Elisha smiled. “Definently.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1926