Surprise Roommate by tenn901
Summary: Haley Miller was in Florida for the weekend, spending her time there celebrating her best friend's engagement. Not to her surprise, her ex-boyfriend is there, considering the fact his best friend is marrying hers. She dreads being around him, knowing that she will have to be around him and face him during the weekend. Thankfully she can escape him at night, or so she thought.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 4197 Read: 4257 Published: Jan 06, 2011 Updated: Jan 06, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by tenn901

2. Chapter 2 by tenn901

Chapter 1 by tenn901

He entered the ballroom dressed in a button-up shirt and jeans. He was late for his best friend’s engagement party, but at least he made it. The party was held at the Four Seasons in Miami and he luckily was able to take four days off of filming his new movie in Los Angeles to attend it. His tardiness went unnoticed, thankfully, but sending his bags up and not getting to check out his room and take a shower before was not on his agenda.

“Justin, glad you made it man. There for a second I was getting worried that you had forgotten about the party or had better things to do.” Trace said sarcastically.

“Man you know I wouldn’t miss your and Bri’s engagement party.” he said as he turned towards the crowd to see who all had showed up. As he was looking around he noticed her. Her as in his ex-girlfriend who he had dated for a year and just recently broke up with 4 months ago. Even though her back was to him he knew it was her. Her long brown hair was curled, wearing a short black lacy cocktail dress, with black heels. Trace noticed Justin’s attention on her.

“Man I’m sorry Haley’s here but she is Brianna’s best friend so we had to invite her.”

Justin turned back at Trace, looking unaffected by her presence even though he was dying to see and talk to her. “It’s not a problem. She might be a little pissed to see me though.”

Haley and Justin had met through Trace and Brianna and ended up dating for a little over a year. They hit it off instantly and Justin loved her more than anything but a mistake happened, which ended up costing him his relationship with her.

“Nah I doubt she will cause a scene…she will probably just ignore you like she has been” Trace laughed.

“Thanks Trace, way to make me feel more comfortable… anyways I’m gonna go hit the bar and get a drink. Congratulations, bro.”

As Justin walked over to the bar area Haley noticed him. “Shit Bri…you didn’t tell me he was coming!”

“I told you we invited him but I honestly didn’t think he would actually show…I thought Trace said he was filming some movie or something.” Brianna said patting her friend on the shoulder. “Besides, maybe you call could rekindle or something? This is a party and you know how you get when you have a few drinks” Bri said jokingly to Haley.

Haley could tell her friend was drunk when she made that comment to her, but laughed. “Whatever Bri… I would never consider him ever again. He ruined that when I caught him with Jessica. It doesn‘t matter though. This is YOUR engagement party/weekend and I am not going to let him ruin the fun.” She quickly eyed him, noticing he was dressed more casual than most people there. He must have just gotten here because the Justin she knew would have dressed more formal for an opening party like this. He looked sexier than ever though.

“Well you did say he was good in bed…maybe a good night would do you good.” Bri said laughing. “But thanks anyways girl. I hope he doesn’t ruin your weekend, we are going to have fun!”

“Of course Bri…shit here he comes.” Haley and Bri turn around to find Justin standing right behind them.

“Congratulations Bri…” he said nervously as both girls looked at him.

“Thanks Justin. I’m glad you were able to make it to the party, Trace was getting a little worried.” Bri said laughing, even though she was a little serious.

Haley figured the first time she would see him, since their big fight and break-up, that she would react in a way that would cause another fight, but surprisingly she was calm and actually a little nervous. Justin had tried calling and texting her numerous times since their break-up but she had ignored him.

Bri could tell it was an awkward moment between the two and her. Luckily one of the waiters was walking by with some drinks. “You guys want a drink?” Bri figured and knew Haley pretty well and thought if she had a few drinks in her that thing would be at a little more ease.

“Yea that would be great right now” Haley said while looking at Justin.

********

The welcoming party was about to end and everyone was almost or completely drunk by the end of the night. Justin was more than ready to go back to the room, especially since he had been up since 5 that morning. Plus, seeing Haley just strained him more. She was cordial to him when he tried to talk to her, just answering with simple one word responses. He could tell she was drunk by her eyes and how she was so at ease when he was around her.

He figured he might as well call it a night. “Congratulations guys, the welcoming party was really fun.” he said to Trace and Brianna who were standing near the exit, thanking their guests for coming this weekend.

“No problem…you just wait. The fun hasn’t even began yet!” Trace said cheerfully.

“Thanks for coming Justin” Brianna said pulling him into a hug.

“I will see you guys tomorrow. What’s the plan?” he questioned Trace.

“The guys are playing golf tomorrow. Our tee time is at 10 I think? We will just meet in the lobby and they are supposed to have a car pick us up.”

“That sounds great…see you in the morning.” Justin headed back to his room. It was a standard room, with one king sized bed. Trace and Brianna had made everyone’s room arrangements prior to this weekend and even though he was used to staying in suites, he had to admit that the room wasn’t that bad. As he started to unpack, he noticed another suitcase beside his and clothes already hanging in the closet. “Shit.”

He noticed it was female clothes and as soon as he seen the Louis Vuitton suitcase he knew exactly who that female was. It was Haley’s suitcase, and he knew this because he had bought it for her and had her initials engraved on the front. Brianna must have reserved that room when they were still together.

He picked up the phone and called the front desk, hoping they would have another room available that he could move into. He knew Haley would flip her lid if she found out her and Justin were sharing a room for four days and he really didn’t want to deal with that right now.

“Thank you for calling the front desk, how may I help you?” the woman said cheerfully.

“Um yes, I was wondering if you had any rooms available I could move into?”

“Is there something wrong with your room sir?” the woman asked.

“No…it’s fine. It ‘s just I think this room was reserved a few months ago and it was scheduled with me sharing it with someone and I would like to have a private room if that is possible.”

“The room name is under Timberlake/Miller…is that correct sir?”

“Yes…it’s not a big deal. I was just curious if I could move into another room if there is one available.” He knew this hotel was packed and he prayed to himself they had a open room. He didn’t give a shit if it was the most expensive suite in the hotel, he would pay for it just as long as he and Haley could at least get along this weekend for Trace and Brianna‘s sake.

The woman took a few seconds to respond and he could tell by the length of her silence while she checked for another available room was slim. “I’m sorry sir, the hotel is completely booked up until Monday.”

“You mean every room is booked? It doesn’t matter if it is the President’s suite…”

“Yes, I am sorry sir. There are a large amount of banquets and ceremonies being celebrated here this weekend which have made all of the rooms here used. Is there anything else that I can do for you sir?”

“Um, no thanks. I guess I will just sleep on the couch…” Justin said hanging up the phone. “That’s if she even lets me stay on the couch” he thought to himself.

He figured he might as well get in the shower before she kicks him out. He might end up rooming with Trace and Brianna or even at another hotel and didn’t even bother unpacking his suitcase. “This is going to be a long weekend” he thought to himself as he stepped in the shower, letting the hot water go all over his body.

*******

Haley had just finished telling everyone goodbye and was in the elevator, heading back to her room. She was exhausted, physically and mentally. She never thought she would feel the way she did when she first saw Justin at the party. It was a mixture of sadness, happiness, and anger. She didn’t understand where the sad or happiness came from, but she did miss him. More than anything. And not seeing or talking to someone you are used to everyday for that long of time is hard. It was so hard for her to not answer his calls and respond to his pleading voicemails he left her.

Laying her head against the wall of the elevator, her mind went back to that night. The night she caught him with his ex-girlfriend in his house.

She walked into the huge foyer of his house, noticing the lit up kitchen and living room. She wanted to surprise him. He thought she was out of town, doing a photo shoot because she was a model, which she was but it ended up wrapping up earlier than planned. As she was walking into the kitchen she noticed some noises coming from his bedroom upstairs.

She made her way quietly up the steps, cautious so she could surprise him. What was odd though was that she was the one in for the surprise. She walked in his bedroom, getting ready to surprise him but as she stood at the doorway her mouth flew open.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” she said angrily, as Justin was there standing with Jessica, their lips connected in a kiss.

“HALEY! IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!” he said pushing Jessica off and away from him. “JESSICA GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!” he said running after Haley who had now retreated in the living room.

He walked up behind her, hearing her sobs and placed his hand gently on her arm. “Haley, look at me.” he said trying to turn her around and get her to look at him. “It’s not what it looked like. She showed up here, unannounced and I was arguing with her telling her to leave and the next thing I know…”

She quickly interrupted him. “Whatever Justin, you knew I was out of town and figured you could pull something like this and that I would probably never find out! I cannot believe that you would do this to me!” she started crying again and pushing him away.

“Haley… I swear to god it wasn’t what it looked like! I told her to fucking leave and she wouldn’t! You know I would never do anything like that to you…”

“Well Justin if she showed up here unannounced, why the fuck did you let her in the house? Huh?!”

“She still had her key and I didn‘t know… I was in my bedroom getting ready to take a shower and she fuckin’ shows up in there starting her shit!”

“So she was starting her shit and you decided to kiss her right?!”

NO! She fucking planted one on me out of no where and the next thing I know you are at the door screaming!”

“Whatever Justin! It was obvious what was going on and what would’ve happened if I hadn’t showed up! I’m done! I CAN NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!??” Haley shrieked, turning towards the front door to leave.

“HALEY! HALEY!” he jogged up to her and planted his fist against the door, not allowing her to open it and leave. “Please don’t leave. I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN’T AND WASN’T GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITH HER! I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU!”

“Justin, move your hand and let me leave. Now.” she said to him calmly, even though tears were falling out of her eyes like a waterfall. And with that he moved his hand and she exited his house not bothering to get her things she kept there.

The loud ding of the elevator woke her from her memory. That night was the last time she had spoken to or seen him in months. He called her non-stop that night, leaving voicemail after voicemail but she was so hurt she couldn’t answer or call him back. It took the life out of her to even listen to his pleading voicemails he left.

She was thankful though that she was going to her room. At least that would be a break from him, since she would be seeing him for the next four days.

Chapter 2 by tenn901

She placed her key in the door, ready to get out of the dress and heels she was wearing. Walking to the bed she quickly laid down, not paying any attention to his suitcase that was in the closet half way open or the bathroom door shut with the shower jets just turning off.

Her head was buzzing from the alcohol in her system and she laid there with here eyes closed while it felt like she was slightly spinning. She lazily lifted her head as the bathroom door quickly opened, her eyes half way open and opening wide really fast when she saw him standing there, with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

“What the hell are you doing in my room?!” she said sitting up on the bed, trying not to fall off the bed turning her head a little so he couldn’t‘ tell how she was basically staring at his body.

“Well, technically it is our room. I called down to see if they had any extra rooms available so I could switch but they are all booked up. Bri must’ve made the reservation for it when we were still together…” he said walking to his suitcase, getting his boxers and a pair of basketball shorts out to change into. “The room is in both our last names..”

“You have got to be fucking kidding me! I am not sharing a bed with you Justin!” she said, quickly realizing she just said bed to him and not room and hoped he didn’t get the thought of him and her in bed together like she just did.

“Haley I will sleep on the couch. Please don’t kick me out, there aren’t any other rooms for me to go to. I won’t bother you I promise. Hell, it’s not like we will be in this room except at night anyways.”

She couldn’t help but get turned on by the fact of his bare chest. He had his back to her and she could see the muscles flex and the large tattoo on his back move when he zipped and lifted his suitcase back into the closet. “Whatever Justin…” she sighed with fury. She mad at herself for even having those thoughts about him. The thoughts of him pleasuring her in that bed that she was laying on. She was also mad at herself for wishing there wasn’t a couch and that he did have to share that bed with her. She was still staring at him and thankfully he returned to the bathroom to put his shorts on.

“This is just fucking GREAT! Not only am I surrounded by my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me during most of the trip, now I have to share a fucking room with him! THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE JUST A BLAST!”

He opened the door and looked at her. He could tell she was buzzing and was not going to argue with her. Not tonight. “Haley, first of all I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU! Second, I won’t even speak to you, you won’t even know I am fucking here!!” he said grabbing two pillows and a blanket out of the closet. “You think I enjoy sharing a room with you? I know all we are going to do is fight or yell, and truthfully I was looking forward to this little trip. I need a fucking break and fighting with you is NOT on my list of things to do while I am here.” He laid down on the couch, turning the TV on, completely ignoring her.

“Whatever Justin! You DID cheat on me! It’s okay. I have come to terms with it. I mean hell, I did love you but I mean it is not the end of the fucking world. There are more fish in the sea!” she said grabbing her little see-through nightgown out of the closet. She figured since he would be in here, she might as well torture him and try to get him riled up, knowing he isn’t going to get anything from her.

Tears started to welt in her eyes and she ran into the bathroom as fast as she could so he wouldn’t notice. She didn’t want him to notice she was crying, not because of her anger, because she truly missed him. She missed being with him, having fun with him and spending time with him just talking about life in general. What he didn’t realize was that he meant so much to her. So much that it hurt her to actually ignore him. But, she had to do it. Do it to protect herself from getting hurt even more from him, even though she wanted nothing more than him, the one who hurt her, to make her feel better.

“Shit, I can’t go out there right now.” she thought to herself, so she slipped in and took a quick shower, just to get her self together enough to where he wouldn’t notice she was sad more than anything. She was buzzing before the shower but while stepping out she felt more dizzy and light headed. The shower only intensified her buzz and it helped her get herself together. Opening, the bathroom door she casually walked by him laying on the couch to dead-bolt the door she forgot to do when she first got there.

He noticed her, but played it out like his eyes were focused on the show on the TV. Damn she looked good. Her hair was still curled, face fresh and free from any makeup. She was in a little pink see-through nightgown, and boy could he see everything. He loved that about her. She was naturally beautiful. Everything about her. She didn’t need to wear any make-up or any extra things to make her more beautiful than she already was. She was naturally beautiful inside and out and it killed him that she was mad at him. He wanted her to at least hear him out and just accept an explanation, even if she would never take him back.

He stood up, catching her before she made it back to lay down in the bed. He placed his hands on her shoulders gentle and just looked into her eyes. “Haley, I know you are mad, and I told you I wouldn’t talk to you or bother you but please, please just listen to me.”

She just stood there, not fighting him and looked up at his blue eyes. She could barely stand straight without falling, and wanted to slap him across the face for even thinking about placing his hands on her, but she just looked and listened.

“I know you are hurt and angry with me, but you have got to believe me when I say I didn’t cheat on you with her. I love you and would never hurt you like that. I would kill somebody if they ever fucking hurt you!” he realized he was getting a little angry with himself and placed his hands off of her. “Please, just believe me. She showed up there out of no where, and she was there trying to plead to me to go back out with her and I wouldn’t. I told her to leave and as soon as I did she fucking kissed me and that’s when you walked in. Hay I love you and I am sorry for what you saw, but you have to know that I never deliberately cheated on you. I know you will never take me back and I understand completely, I just want you to hear me out and hopefully believe me when I tell you this.” He backed slowly away from her, kind of afraid because she wasn’t screaming or interrupting him like he expected. All he seen was a simple tear fall from her eye and her frozen figure just standing there, looking at him.

She did the only thing she felt at that moment and that was to just stand there. She didn’t know what to do, but she knew deep down that he didn’t cheat on her. That he would never do that to her and she could tell just by the look in his eyes when he looked at her and told her this. She loved him and didn’t want to be mad and argue with him. She just wanted him. She walked up to him, since he took a few steps back to give her some space, and just slightly pushed him out of her way. She didn’t want to give in to him.

But, he knew that she knew and believed him. He could tell this because she didn’t’ say anything back and he knew she wanted him and was trying to be a hard ass. He was tired of not having her and damn it, he wanted to make amends with her this weekend because it would probably be the only chance he would get to. He grabbed her forcefully right before she made it to the bed and pushed her against the wall, placing both of his hands beside her face against the wall.

“What the fuck Jus..” he interrupted her with his lips on hers. He kissed her hard, moving his tongue in her mouth, not giving a shit if she kissed him back. He knew she wanted him even if she wasn’t showing it and she knew he wanted her by the way she felt his hard dick press up against her through his basketball shorts. He kissed her and she opened her mouth allowing him to. She kissed him back, both of their mouths and tongues together like it was the last time they would be able to kiss each other.

He moved his mouth away from her swollen lips and started kissing her jaw and neck, and she moaned because he knew all the spots that turned her on in an instant. She couldn’t believe what was happening, but the next thing she knew her night gown was ripped off and she was now under him on the bed. His mouth was now hovering over her breast, sucking gently on each one and all she could do was moan. She wanted to push him and tell him to get the fuck off of her, but god this felt so good. Too good.

She gave in and placed her hand into his shorts, grabbing his dick and stroking him. “Damn that feels so good Hay. I’ve fucking missed you so fucking much” She started stroking him fast and hard but he gently moved her hand away and slid his shorts off. “Not like that… I want to be inside of you.”

He moved back over her and kissed her again while he entered her in one quick thrust. God he was stretching her and he didn’t give her time to adjust to his large size, but it felt so good. “Mmmm…Justin…” she moaned into his ear as he began quickening his pace and thrusting hard.

She was almost on there and she couldn’t help but placing her legs higher around his back, giving him a better angle to hit that spot that only he knew how to hit. She felt her orgasm quickly coming on and she felt his lips on her neck. “Shit…Justin…Oh my god…” he knew she was there and he was right behind her. He started fucking her harder and before she could even recuperate from her orgasm he quickly reached his. “Fuck..” he came inside of her, filling her completely full.

He calmed down and looked at her in the eyes. He was still inside of her, hard, and didn’t pull out. “I love you Haley.”

She looked up at him and smiled. “I love you too Justin.”

He kissed her again but she pulled away. “Can I ask you to do something…?”

“Anything baby, what is it? He said questioning what the fuck she could want him to do, especially at a time like this.

“Get your fucking locks changed at your house” she looked up and smiled at him.

“That will be the first thing I do when we get back…” and their make-up session started again for another round.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=1974