Baby Blue by Mack_Attack22
Summary: [drabble] Why does Justin love the color baby blue?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 243 Read: 1116 Published: Mar 29, 2011 Updated: Mar 29, 2011

1. Baby Blue by Mack_Attack22

Baby Blue by Mack_Attack22

 

Everyone with half a brain knows that Justin’s favorite color is baby blue.

During fan trivia games or random radio station jaunts they always knew that baby blue was his color. Hell, even the guys knew it was his color. If they liked a shirt or a certain hat, if it was baby blue, they knew that it was Justin’s territory. Chris teased Justin about liking such a feminine color at first but after a while his amusement died when he realized it wasn’t getting to the curly-haired boy like he hoped it would. It was almost as if Justin was proud of liking the color.

They all knew Justin loved the color, but they didn’t know why.

Of course JC was the one who claimed he knew why but Justin knew that JC really didn’t. Justin had made up some excuse one day saying it was because of a North Carolina shirt that Britney got him while they were on MMC and JC fell for it. Justin couldn’t help but laugh every time JC smiled smugly at the others for knowing something about him that the rest didn’t.

But Justin just let the comments and the inquiries roll off his back because the reason he liked baby blue was special, sacred even.

They would never guess it was because his earliest memory, his fondest memory, was when he first saw his mom’s eyes.

And that’s why his favorite color is baby blue.

End Notes:
Short, sweet, and to the point. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2029