Sweat It Out by heartsevolve
Summary: A visual companion piece to Your Money or Your Life
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2399 Read: 1537 Published: Apr 11, 2011 Updated: Apr 11, 2011
Story Notes:
Just a little something I couldn't fit in the actual narrative ;)

1. Chapter 1 by heartsevolve

Chapter 1 by heartsevolve
They’ve made it, there’s no way the cop car can catch up with them now. Justin slams on the brakes and pulls off onto the deserted farm road in the middle of Wisconsin, making dust cloud rise from the gravel. It was their practice run, their first bank robbery and so far, it went perfectly, almost totally according to plan.

Olivia is cheering, whooping, hollering, her hands raised above her head like she was riding a rollercoaster and Justin half expects her to tell him she planned the cop car chasing after them, too. She says nothing of the sort but it’s plain to see she’s completely enamored by their escape and Justin takes this moment to let his eyes trace her profile. Her cheeks are pink with the rush of their lucky getaway. Her cherry-red lips stretched in an amazed grin. Her chest rising and falling rapidly to catch her breath, her nipples hard from the excitement of the day, of the chase, of their triumph. She opens the door at lightning speed, running around the front of the car to rip open the drivers door as well, pulling Justin out with her. She cheers again, wooing at the cows in the pasture to her left, and then to the empty road to her right.

Justin stands leaning against the frame of the car, watching her as she celebrates. He feels the same and he’s never thought it’d be this exciting. His heart is pounding, his limbs seem to be quivering from all the adrenaline pumping through his body, but he’s content to watch Olivia.  It’s like she can feel his heated gaze on her so she turns, catching him staring at her, at her ass, at the beautiful curve of her waist, at her chest, his tongue flicking to wet his bottom lip and she grins. He grins back, the lust in his eyes obvious and together they laugh, giddy with their success.

She’s still giggling when she says, “We did it, Justin!” while pulling the clip out of her hair and letting it tumble down her back in smooth waves before throwing it into the pasture with the cows. But when Justin’s bottom lip disappears underneath his teeth and his eyes seem to darken an unknowable number of shades it doesn’t seem nearly as funny anymore.

They’re both still panting when Olivia rushes forward to capture Justin’s lips with her own. And then it’s like they’ve stopped breathing all together. But they don’t need air anymore, maybe they never did, the only thing sustaining them is each other. He opens his mouth to her probing tongue, her tongue sliding wetly against his while his hands going from folded across his chest to gripping her ass in a millisecond. Olivia turns her head and a soft mewl escapes her lips, a cheer dying in her throat when Justin’s left hand tugs at the hair on the nape of her neck.

It’s normal for their sex to be charged and wild, but this is definitely a whole other monster.

Olivia pushes his suspenders off his shoulders quickly, and goes straight to work on his buttons as her tongue laves the shell of his ear.

“God, when I saw you with that gun, Justin…” She half whispers half moans as she presses her hips against his, feeling his length underneath his slacks, rock hard and straining against its confines.

Justin turns them, slamming her ass against the engine and continues to grind his cock against her pelvis, both of them enjoying the sharp pinpricks of pleasure with each faux thrust.

“You what, baby? What’d it do?” He’s whispering in that low, gravely tone that Olivia has always associated fucking.

She moans when Justin’s teeth nip at her collarbone roughly before soothing each spot with the swipe of his tongue. “As soon as we walked through that bank I flooded, J. I’ve been soaked since I saw you cock that gun.” She spits the word cock, teasing him from below her lashes while she walks her fingers from his chest to his belt buckle.

Justin growls low in his throat, shoving her pencil skirt up over her ass, and pushing her back to sit on the hood of their car. His eyes are black with lust as he rips off her panties, throwing them to the left onto the still empty highway. He spreads her legs, scooting her farther back onto the car so her feet can rest on the hood too. She’s spread out completely for him and he licks his lips. His middle finger teases her pussy, dragging from top to bottom before sliding into her with ease. His thumb slips against her clit, slick with her wetness and Justin’s sure it’s never been like this before. Olivia groans, her hands falling back behind her to support her weight against the hood of their car, pressing her breasts, still covered by the thin material of her blouse, out into the open air.

Justin takes his free hand and rips the buttons from Olivia’s blouse, leaving it fluttering, half open, half tucked in her skirt. He moves the pieces aside, exposing her quivering stomach and the thin, white, lace of her bra.

Justin’s free hand glides up her stomach, his touch leaving Olivia’s skin tingling with desire. “The whole time the police were chasing us…I couldn’t think about anything but you fucking me, baby,” Olivia whispers, pressing her chest out farther and letting her head fall back, neck stretched long, eyes on the sky.

Justin undoes her bra with a simple flick of his thumb and index finger and her nipples are erect and rosy with desire. With his middle finger still moving painfully slow in and out of her pussy Justin flicks his tongue over her right nipple before his lips completely cover it.

Olivia sighs, rocking her hips against Justin’s hand as he works her, but draws enough focus to sit up again and move her hands to grab the belt loops of his pants. She massages the palm of her hand against his bulge making his hips stutter and his middle finger work a little harder inside of her. When she unzips his pants he sighs at the release, but when she pulls him out completely it’s her who moans. His head is purple with want and when Olivia swipes her thumb over it precum glistens on her finger.

Justin’s chin is pressed to his chest, his breath coming out in shudders as she works his cock with her hand. She wants him inside her. Now. She grabs his wrist, pulling his middle finger out of her and swirling her tongue around it, sliding his whole finger in her mouth like it was his cock. She wraps her legs around his waist, resting her locked ankles at the small of his back to pull him closer. Justin’s cock rests against her pussy, the underside of his head grazing her clit with each miniscule thrust of his hips, but it’s not good enough, he might as well be not touching her at all.

“Justiiiin,” she whines, trying to pull him closer, but she’s no match for his chiseled strength.

He’s grinning down at her devilishly, holding onto the base of his cock with one hand, making it tap her exposed clit while he massages one of her breasts roughly. “What, Liv? What do you want?”

“I want you to fuck me,” Olivia sighs, whines, scooting her ass up so his cock slips down to her entrance. She watches with delight as his eyes flutter when her lips engulf his head.

They both still completely for less than a second, eyes locked, savoring the anticipation.

She cries out when Justin enters her, his cock filling and stretching her in a way she’ll never completely remember until it’s back again. His first thrust is so strong it forces Olivia to brace herself on her arms, elbows and forearms pressed against the hood of the car.

Justin’s head falls back, his mouth opening with a choked grunt when he slides into her, only to come back to Olivia when he starts moving again, his hands gripping her hips. He watches her with hungry eyes, the way her lips are parted, red lipstick kissed away and smudged across her cheek like she’s been in battle. She is all he wants in this moment. To feel her, to be inside her, warm, free, and so very, very alive.

She bites out his name in a moan, her hands find his chest as he thrusts into her, her nails clawing at the material of his oxford. All she can feel is the punch of pleasure in her stomach, beads of sweat gathering between her breasts as the sun beats down on them both. His hands slip up to her waist, the tips of his thumbs stroking the underside of her breasts, his hips gathering pace as he fucks her into the hood of their car.

His right hand moves down to cup her ass, grabbing a handful as he tilts her hips a little off the car. The way she breathes, ‘Oh, yes’ and closes her eyes tells him his hipbone has found her clit and he can’t help it when his hips come to a stop to watch as she rolls her hips and grinds herself against him. He presses back against her, and her entire body trembles, her back bowing off the hood of their car. He leans forward to press wet kisses to her sternum, his tongue lapping at her left nipple when he drives into her again. Her skin is salty, with just a hint of the way new money smells.

“There, Justin. Yes,” she moans through gritted teeth when he draws his hips back and thrusts into her once more.

 The heat from the engine mixed with the warmth collected from the sun is making the hood of the car burn into Olivia’s ass, but mixed with the frenzied thrusts as Justin pounds into her pussy there’s no way she’ll stop him now. The slight burn of the car becomes a welcome pain, like the pleasant stretch she first feels when he enters her. Her arms are wrapped around his neck when she pulls her chest forward, pressing her bare breasts against the white cotton of his shirt, rubbing deliciously against her taught nipples. Olivia kisses up his neck, tasting the salt there and reveling in the rapid, frantic beat of his heart at his pulse point, because she knows it matches her own.

“Yeah, baby? You like that, Liv?” He whispers as she licks along his jaw, taking her hips back into his hands and grinding into her.

She squeezes her eyes shut and opens her mouth, but no sound comes out for a moment. She’s panting, then, when she finally manages to find her voice.

“Oh, fuck. Justin. Justin.” Her nails digging deep into his shoulders as her hips jerk against his.

He feels her come, then – an excited flutter around his cock as he curls a hand around the back of her neck to pull her into a kiss, his lips crushing against hers desperately. She’s coming, moaning into his mouth, pounding her fists against his chest but he won’t stop.

“Turn around.” Justin breathes as he pulls away once she recovers, his voice only a raspy grunt and Olivia gladly obliges. Her legs are already like jello from her first climax but when he pushes into her again at this new angle her knees literally give way. His pounds into her roughly, letting his hands sweep up and down her hips and stomach, his palms finding her breasts where he cups them as he thrusts. He leans over, pressing his chest to her back as he works her, slamming in and out, in and out to no avail.

“Like that?” Justin questions, tangling his fist in the hair at the nape of her neck, pulling her head back and stretching her neck tight like a violin string.

Olivia’s hands spread wide on the hood, matching each of Justin’s thrusts as his cock enters and leaves her, and it’s complete bliss.

“Come on baby,” he groans, “That’s it.” feeling the familiar tightening in his balls and he knows he’s close.

His voice is rough, his breath fanning across her cheek, his lips barely brushing the lobe of her ear. “I want to hear you say it. You like this don’t you? Naked in the middle of the day, on the side of the highway. Me fucking you until you can’t see anymore. Don’t you?”

“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” Olivia moans, screams, as Justin pounds into her, pinching her clit as he stands upright again. And he doesn’t know if it’s because of the way he’s fucking her or she’s still celebrating the success of their robbery, but he doesn’t care. Because each time she climaxes, her head thrown back in ultimate pleasure, driven completely by desire on the hood of his car he doesn’t care. He will follow her anywhere if he gets to see this come out of her. This vixen, this animal.

“Mmm, Justin, fuck me.” She growls, turning her head back to watch his face. And the hungry, lustfully indecent look she gives him coupled with the fierce squeeze of her pussy walls around his dick are all it takes. He thrusts once, twice, heaving into her, coating her insides warmly before falling forward, resting his chest against her back.

By the time they both are able to stand upright again the sun fallen behind the hills in the west. They’ve dressed again, or at least as best as they can manage after a few garments, namely Olivia’s panties, went missing during their celebration. They’re sitting in the car again, this time in silence, and it’s clear to them now why people never seem to rob just one bank. It’s been hours but the adrenaline is still rushing hard through their bodies, and it’s a feeling Justin and Olivia aren’t sure they ever want to give up. When the sun disappears behind the hills and the sky turns a velvety blue Olivia turns to Justin with a smile and he knows all those stories they’ve talked about, all the plans they’ve made, are about to come to fruition.

 

 

 

End Notes:
Thanks for reading :]
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2034