Goodbye by jcchasezsbabymama2005
Summary:

Sophie Harless-Chasez loses the two men in her life at the same time, how can she cope.

Some Videos I found of Justin and JC on Youtube: 

http://www.youtube.com/lUJU141X8yU

http://www.youtube.com/ftXDIhxMr0c

http://www.youtube.com/8fndFQ2gqsI

http://www.youtube.com/2ZqXSIX7k5E

http://www.youtube.com/7zdQ9Gr3d_A


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 488 Read: 975 Published: May 10, 2011 Updated: May 10, 2011
Story Notes:

I came up with this story after listening to music one day.

 

1. Chapter One: Goodbye by jcchasezsbabymama2005

Chapter One: Goodbye by jcchasezsbabymama2005
Author's Notes:
Please enjoy this as I worked hard on this.

I will never forget the day I got the phone call from my Mother, Lynn telling me that there was an accident and I needed to get to the hospital, my name is Sophia Lynn Harless Chasez and I am Justin Timberlake's little sister and JC Chasez's wife, I got my clothes on and grabbed my car keys and purse and got into my Ford Explorer and drove to Cedars Sinai Medical Center to find my parents and my in-law's waiting for me.

 

My Mother was weeping and she stood up and hugged me and told me Justin and JC were in a car accident on the way to the house from the studio and they were dead, I walked into the hospital room to see my brother and husband laying on gurneys dead, I fell to the ground and cried and thought why God? why did you take my brother away along with my husband.

 

My Father and Father-in-law helped me up and my Mother and Mother-in-law hugged me and asked me where was Lucy (JC and my daughter who was only five months old) I answered she was at my friend, Lily's house, I had to say goodbye to my brother and husband.

 

My wonderful brother, Justin was my best friend, he always would protect me if a guy in elementary school would tease me (I was an ugly duckling, glasses and buck teeth) I was six years younger than Justin and I met JC through Justin and I was always the little sister and nothing more until I hit my eighteenth birthday and Justin threw me a birthday party in 1920's theme and JC started seeing me in a new light (I got contacts and my teeth became normal and I grew my hair out and wore make-up.)

 

JC and I got married in Las Vegas shortly after my nineteenth birthday and Justin was thrilled to have his best friend his brother-in-law, he made a vow to me that he would protect me if fans got out of control and he has kept that vow to the day he died. 

 

JC and I had our little girl in September of 2010 and we renewed our vows before Christmas in a church in Los Angeles, since we eloped without our parents there, so here I was in the same hospital where I gave birth to Lucy in September to say goodbye to her Daddy and Uncle JuJu (a special nickname I gave Justin when I was four years old.)

 

The doctor told me, my parents, and Karen and Roy that JC was thrown out of the windshield and was killed instantly, and Justin died on the way to the hospital, I guess that was somewhat comforting to know Justin lived only for a couple of minutes, I ask myself did JC know I loved him when I first met him, I never told him.

   

I guess I have to say goodbye so this is goodbye my soulmate and brother, I love you guys and sleep with the angels, I'm Sophie Lynn Harless Chasez and I'm the widow of JC Chasez and was the little sister of Justin Timberlake.

 

End Notes:
I hope you guys review and comment and thank you soooooooooooooo much.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2067