The Study Session Part II by a_moments_grace
Summary: After your incredible night with Justin, you head back to the bar to show him just how much his study session helped.
Categories: Completed Het Stories, Challenges Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Challenges: It's Gonna be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge
Challenges: It's Gonna be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge
Series: The Sexy Bartender Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2595 Read: 1667 Published: May 15, 2011 Updated: May 15, 2011
Story Notes:
My second submission for It's Gonna Be May challenge.  Enjoy!

1. A+ by a_moments_grace

A+ by a_moments_grace
Author's Notes:
I so loved the thought of Bartender Justin, that I had to write another one :)  Enjoy!

It’s strange for you to be in the bar so early, and you notice how quite it is when it’s empty.  The chairs are all stacked on tables, the lights are low, and you can hear your footsteps echo across the wooden floor.  You’ve never been inside before opening.

 

Right now, though, you’re here to share your accomplishment with your favorite bartender.   You managed to wake up in time to get to your exam, and it took three cups of coffee on the way there before you felt even a little awake, but you made it through.  Your cheeks must have burned crimson the entire time you were taking the test because all you could think about was the night before, but you’re sure you aced the sexual anatomy section, at least.

 

Thoughts from last night send shivers down your spine as you race to the stairs that will take you up to Justin.

 

You find him still sleeping, his bare chest bathed in sunlight.  The blankets are disheveled and a good portion of his lithe body is available for you to ogle.  Last night seemed to happen so fast you didn’t have a chance to appreciate the man.  Now, though, you let your eyes drink their fill.  Slowly, you sit on the bed, leaning over to trail kisses up his torso toward his neck.  He stirs beneath you, hands coming up to bury into your hair.

 

“Mmm, not a bad way to wake up…” he mumbles, stretching his arms above his head.  As he does so, the blanket falls off of his hips and you blush as you take in the rest of his naked body.  “See something you like?”  Your eyes widen as you spot his cocky grin and you feel your face redden for the hundredth time that day.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“Don’t apologize.”  He tugs your arm, bringing you down onto the bed next to him.  “So, how was the exam?”

 

You sit up, excitement evident on your face.  “I aced it!”  You pull the card from you pocket that contains you score.  Proudly you display the 96.

 

“Well, shit, congratulations.”  He smiles up at you, pulling you down so he can properly kiss you.  “I guess our little study session worked.”

 

Your cheeks burn and you tuck your head into his shoulder, still slight embarrassed.  You’re not sure where things stand with the two of you, but you know that you’d happily repeat  your little study session as many times as he’ll have you.  Bringing your legs up onto the bed, you stretch out next to Justin, you hands traveling up the warm skin of his torso and across his stomach.  He hums, low in his throat, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and bringing you in close.  He smells heavenly.

 

“What time is it?”  He mumbles, his eyes closed and his breathing shallow.

 

“It’s almost two.”  You answer, feeling slightly sleepy yourself.  It could be the warmth of him, or the way he’s rubbing your back.  You’re not entirely sure, but you don’t really care.

 

“Really?  And you already have your test scores back?” 

 

You nod against his chest.  “Fill in the bubble tests.  They scan the card right there when I turned it in.” 

 

“That’s cool.”  His words are interrupted by a yawn, and he stretches his arms high over his head.  The sheet that was precariously perched on his hips has slid the rest of the way off and you can’t help but stare at him.  This man has the most beautiful body.  What’s even better is remembering that you’ve had this man inside of you, bringing you pleasure that you’ll remember for years to come.  Just the thought of it has you squeezing your legs together, heat rushing to your core.  “I have to start getting the bar ready to open soon.  Do you want to help?”  His eyes have cracked open and he’s looking down at you, a knowing smirk perched on his perfect pink lips.  “Or maybe you just want to stare at my nekkid body all day.”

 

Lightly, you smack his chest.  “Jerk.”  His laughter shakes the both of you and you can’t help but smile and laugh along with him.

 

“Whatever, girl, I saw you peekin’.”  Carefully, he sits up, carrying you with him.  “I’ve got to jump in the shower and eat something.  Are you hungry?”

 

“I could eat.”  He stands from the bed and your eyes widen slightly.  He seems to have no shame in being completely exposed to you, and again you find yourself blushing.  This man has turned you into complete mush.

 

“You’re peekin’ again.”  He grins down at you, moving to slip on a pair of sweatpants. 

 

“Maybe I was.”  You give him a challenging look and his eyebrow rises in surprise, an amused smile still on his face.

 

“Feisty.”  He quips.  “I like it.”  He meanders into the kitchen, opening the fridge and freezer, searching for something to eat.  “Want to order a pizza?  I haven’t gone shopping in a while.”

 

“Yeah, that sounds good.”  You take a seat at the counter, sitting in the same chair where it all started last night.  Your thoughts wander in that direction, and you notice that your anatomy book is still sitting there, opened to the female reproductive system.  Sliding it over to you, you flip through the pages, browsing aimlessly.

 

Justin spots what you’re doing as he hangs up the phone.  He smirks, “I thought we did enough studying last night.”

 

“No such thing.”  You open to a very detailed picture of the male form.  Feeling playful, you look him over slowly, as if comparing.  You look back up at his face and grin.  “There’s always more to learn.”

 

The look on his face is priceless and you can’t help but feel amused.  You’ve spent an entire year pining after this man, getting to know him, spending lots of money in his bar, and it’s all been completely worth it.  Especially if you manage to repeat last night.  You’ve got your fingers crossed.

 

“I have to shower,” he tells you, grabbing his wallet and pulling out a few bills.  “This should cover the pizza.  Feel free to start without me.”

 

You almost ask if he wants company in the shower, but you’re not sure how he’ll take it and you’re pretty hungry.  Instead you busy yourself with exploring his loft while he showers and you wait for the food.  It’s a bachelor pad if you’ve ever seen one.  Beer mugs with logos line the top of his cabinets.  The fridge has ketchup, beer, and what looks like moldy Mac n’ cheese in it.  There are a couple of photos on the mantle in his living room and you’re pretty sure they’re of him and his parents, which makes you smile.  He has an impressive DVD collection, mostly an assortment of masculine, testosterone filled flicks. 

 

Your tour is interrupted when the pizza shows up, and by this time you’re famished, so you pay the delivery boy and settle back down at the counter.  Justin joins you a little while later, smelling incredibly masculine and spicy.  He’s got on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that you wish you could rip right off of him.

 

“I have to get the bar set up for tonight.  Do you want to help?”  He asks you, putting your plates and glasses into the dish washer.

 

“Sure.”  You shrug.  You don’t really care if you help him or not, you’re just happy to be spending more time with him.  Part of you is waiting for him to get tired of you and send you on your way.

 

“Let’s go.”  He takes you down the stairs and you venture behind the bar, watching as he starts to flick on lights and unlock cabinets and refrigerators.  You feel slightly useless, so you ask what you can do to help.  “If you want, you can grab those boxes over there and refill the napkin holders.”  He points under the bar and you nod, moving to get the boxes.

 

The boxes are stuffed toward the back, so you have to bend over and it takes you a little effort to get at them.  You’re tugging at them for a few moments, cursing slightly when the box gets stuck against something else.  You’re about to find Justin and ask for help when you feel warm hands slide across your lower back and over your ass.

 

“I’ve never had a view like this behind the bar before,” his voice is low and husky.  You slowly stand up, reaching back to run your hands over his shorn head.  “You have the most amazing ass.”  You squeal when he gives the aforementioned body part a rough squeeze.

 

He spins you quickly and your bodies crash together, electricity flowing through your fingertips.  His hands slide up your sides and toward your face, cupping your chin gently.  Bright blue eyes bore into yours, causing your body to flush with heat.  You can feel your panties soak.

 

“I’ve been dreaming about fucking you on this bar for months, girl.”  His confession escapes on a breath and you can taste the want on his tongue as he kisses you, pulling moans from both of you.  You grab at his shirt, pulling him as close as you can possibly get him, wishing that you were already naked.

 

“Oh god…”  His mouth leaves yours and now his tongue is blazing a trail across your neck, and he pulls aside your t-shirt to nip at your shoulder with his teeth.  “Justin…”

 

He wraps his arms around your body, lifting you effortlessly off the floor and setting you on the bar top.  You’ve never noticed, but the bar is the perfect height for you to wrap your legs around his waist and grind your center against his obvious arousal.  He grunts, reaching for the button on your pants and ripping it open.  “Take these off.”  He commands, and the slow, sensual side from last night is gone.  Now, he’s impatient, needy, and rough.  You love it.

 

You lift your hips and let him tear the denim from your body.  Eagerly, you reach for him and make quick work of his jeans, watching them fall to the floor and pool at his feet.  His boxers are next, and he kicks them off and the slide somewhere out of sight.  He doesn’t even bother taking off your shirt before his got his hands at the core of you, touching your wet hear.

 

“Baby girl…” he grins, “you’re all wet.”  A finger slides into your depths and you hiss, your head falling back.  “Is that for me?”

 

You take a few deep breaths, panting heavily as you try to form words.  “Y…yes.”  You finally manage to answer his question.

 

“Good.” 

 

And in an instant he’s impaled you.  Both of you gasp, loud intakes of breath.  He’s pushed himself deep inside of you; touching spots that you only knew existed because of last night.  “Justin…”  You grab at his shoulders and pull the rest of your bodies together.  Your mouths crash together while your bodies mimic the motion, grunts and the slap of your skin meeting the only sounds that can be heard.  Your ankles lock behind his back, keeping him from being able to move too far away.

 

Suddenly he stops.  You let out a groan of discontent and look up at him with pleading eyes.  He gives you a predatory look as he unhooks your feet from behind him and orders you to “stand up and turn around.”

 

Butterflies flutter in your stomach as you anticipate what he’s about to do next.  Rough hands grab your hips, steadying you before you feel him at your entrance.  “Bend over.”  His breath is hot on your ear and you oblige.

 

In a swift motion, he’s back inside of you, filling you completely.  He pulls at your hips, bring the two of you together before pulling apart and bringing you together all over again.  You spread your legs farther apart, pushing your ass into him.  He curses, bending his body over yours and nipping at the skin on your neck and shoulders.  You reach your hands down, pushing them between the two of you so you can feel his thick length as it slides in and out of you.  You love that feeling.  Your thighs are slick with your wetness and it soaks your fingers as you play with your clit.  A shudder runs through your body when his hand joins yours and he roughly thumbs your sensitive nub.

 

“Fuck, baby, you’re so wet for me.” His pace increases and you have to use both hands to hold onto the bar and stay upright.  He’s going deep, hitting new spots and taking you to new heights.

 

“You feel so incredibly good.”  You breathe out, closing your eyes and letting him work you out.  His thumb is still rubbing at your clit and his hips are crashing into yours at a rapid pace.  It’s not long before you start to feel that familiar tingle building in your stomach and spreading through every fiber of your body. 

 

“Shit, I’m going to come.”  You’re not sure how it’s possible, but his pace increases even more and the two of you are panting heavily.

 

Slowly, almost painfully, the tension that’s building in your body blooms, spreading and sending fire through your veins.  Moments later, you feel him pulse inside of you, his own high breaking over you and filling you.  He holds your hips steady as he shudders against you and finally settles his body over yours.

 

Your legs are shaking, weak from what’s just happened.  Without the bar in front of you, you know you’d be on the floor because you feel like very contented jelly.  Justin pulls himself from you, groaning at the loss of contact.  Chaste kisses paint your neck and his bites at your ear lobe.  “You can work behind my bar any time you want.”  He mumbles, causing laughter to bubble from your throat.

 

“I didn’t realize being a bartender was so much…exercise.”  You allow him to turn you in his arms, still resting against the bar top.  He plants a few kisses on your mouth, both of you feeling lazy and spent.

 

“I didn’t either, until now.”  A shy grin crosses his features and you feel your heart melt.  Not only is he hot sex on a platter, he’s also incredibly charming and sweet.  “I am so glad you brought your anatomy book to the bar last night.”

 

You let your head fall back in a laugh.  Yesterday you were cursing yourself for electing to take that class and having to study in his bar.  Now, you’re wishing you’d become a med student.  He leaves you for a moment, bringing you your pants and helping you into them because you’re still shaky on your legs. 

 

“I think we get an A+ for anatomy.”  You grin, stealing some kisses as he buttons up his jeans.  “And we should start our own class.”

 

 “Class meets seven days a week, darlin’.” He drawls and his grin mirrors your own.  “I hope you’re up for it.”

 

You answer with a long, deep kiss.

 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2074