You, Me and the Washing Machine by JSC_OutOfSync
Summary:

JC didn't know doing laundry could be so much fun..


Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1196 Read: 2976 Published: May 16, 2011 Updated: May 16, 2011
Story Notes:

My first visual ever. Not very well written, should probably be tweaked in more ways than one, but i'll leave it as it is. Thank you in advance for reading :)) I hope you enjoy!

*I do not own, know nor have I ever met any of the individual members of NSYNC or people professionally associated with them. However, the storyline and original characters are mine. No plagiarism is intended and any similarities concerning names, events, plot, etc. are pure coincidental so please don't sue me. :)) 

1. You, Me, and the Washing Machine by JSC_OutOfSync

You, Me, and the Washing Machine by JSC_OutOfSync
Author's Notes:

A quick JC Visual

Enjoy! ;)

“Jeez Josh, you sweat too much” Amy muttered under her breath, throwing her boyfriend’s white, and sweat stenched t-shirt into the hamper on top of the washing machine.

She wiped the beads of perspiration that had formed on her forehead with the back of her hand, and let out a sigh. JC had left to go play basketball a couple hours ago, the AC was out, and it was her turn to do laundry.

Whoop-di-doo

“It never ends!” she said in exasperation, looking at the pile of clothes on the other side of the room.

“Babe?” a voice called out. “You home?”

She smiled, hearing the familiar sound of his voice. “In here babe” she yelled, picking up a pair of pants and folding it.

“Hey, what are you-” he started as he entered the room, but the heat wave hit him. “God, why is it so hot in here?” he asked, but then took a good look at her, staring at her long legs exposed seeing that the denim shorts she wore cut right below her firm butt. She tied together the ends of her t shirt that now ended below the breasts and exposed her navel ring. “Or is it just you?” he asked with a smirk

“Shut up and help me” she said throwing a sheet his way. “I thought you went to play basketball”

“Yea, but it got boring. It’s way too hot out there. Good workout though” he said, pretending to fold the sheet, then shoving it under a pile of clothes when she turned around.

“Well at least you got a workout. The only exercise I’m getting is laundry duty for the rest of the week. I swear I wash more of your clothes when you’re here a few times a month than I do when it’s just me” she stated throwing a handful of clothes into the washer and closing the door.

“Well then, if you want to exercise, I’m sure I can work you out” he said coming up behind her, pressing his hips into her behind. “In more ways than one” he said huskily into her ear.

She felt her knees go weak, and turned around to face him. He didn’t waste any time capturing her lips full on, her tongue already playing around with his. She felt his erection against her thigh and moaned.

“I want you. Now” he said

“Laundry” she said between his kisses. “Not done”

He tore his lips away from hers and set the washer on a spin cycle and lifted her up from behind her legs, placing her on top of the now vibrating machine.

“J-Josh. Bedroom. Upstairs.”

“Too far”

He untied her shirt and got it off her, letting it fall to the ground. To his pleasure, she wasn’t wearing a bra. He threw his sleeveless, basketball shirt over his head and held her hips. He stated sucking on her neck, slowly moving down to bury his face in the valley of her breasts. He turned his head and swirled his tongue over the pink, swollen nipple, gently sucking causing her to cry out softly.

“Baby! Oh, Josh!”

After a few seconds, he turned back to the other breast and repeated the action.

“Oh God, Josh. Get them off me” she said, trying to undo the button on her pants. He pulled down the zipper and tugged the pants down her legs. He got his own loose pants down in the process, along with the boxer briefs he wore, his large erection flopping out.

He smiled as put his hand inside her thong, pressing his fingers lightly against her clit, an action he knew that drove her crazy.

“God baby, you’re so fucking wet” he said, sliding a finger up inside of her

“JC!” she gasped, gripping the back of his already shirt hair.

He let another finger Join the first, stretching her.

“Oh god” he heard her whimper

“How bad do you want me baby” he growled into her ear

“You know” she whispered

“Tell me”

“I fucking need you right now Josh!” she said loudly but her voice turned soft, feeling him near her G spot. “Oh dear God”

He smirked

He pulled out of her lace underwear in an abrupt motion causing her to moan, and gripped the sides, ripping them off.

“Please Josh. Get up here”

“Your wish.” He massaged the wet area once more. “Is my command”

He hopped up on the machine, and she threw her legs around his, so now she was sitting on his lap, their sweaty chests were up against each other and her legs were locked behind him.

He licked the side of her neck. “Ready for me baby?”

“I need you JC”

In one slick, movement, he thrust into her with ease.

“Josh!” she yelled, feeling him fill her all the way. “Oh, oh yes”

He hissed as the machine vibrated below them. “Oh baby you feel so good. So hot, god you’re so tight” he said, his nails digging into her below the thighs. He started rolling his hips.

“Oh!” she yelped, feeling him move against her, and she did the same in return, locking her legs tighter around his waist, drawing him in deeper than she thought possible. “Faster” she whispered to him. “Harder”

He started moving faster, his thrusts crashing into her. Hard!

She had started yelling - no - chanting, his name by now, as she held on tight to the sides of the machine.

He bit down on her neck, leaving his love mark, as he neared his breaking point.

“Jace, I’m about to come!”

He crashed his hips against hers, yelling out. “Fly for me babygirl!”

He thrust into her once more before hearing her scream out his name like it was bloody murder, this time solely in pleasure.

“Harder!” she yelled feeling her orgasm set every single nerve in her body on fire, as her toes curled up and she threw her head back.

“Amy!” he yelled out, picking up the pace and feeling her tremble against him. He yelled out again, feeling his orgasm wash over him, and he felt her walls squeeze him inside.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck” he said, with each curse becoming softer than the last as they both slowed down, trying to recover from the mind shattering sensation that had Just taken over them.

She rolled her hips one more time, and sighed, exhausted, resting her forehead on his shoulder that was glistening of sweat. “Wild ride” she said, contented

“Better than the fucking rodeo” he stated, kissing her bear shoulder.

She raised her head and kissed him, using the last bit of strength and energy she had to draw him in a little more using her legs.

The only sounds that could be heard was the vibrations of the spin cycle still going on below them, and the heavy breathing and panting of each other, as he rested his forehead against hers.

“It’s really hot in here” she said, smiling

“Then I think we should go take a shower” he said, pulling her in tight. “What do you think?”

The washer stopped, and the spin cycle ended.

”I think” she said, leaning in closer to kiss him again, “We need to get this load into the dryer”

He grinned at her and tightened his grip, whispering into her ear. “I never thought doing laundry would be this much fun”

      

 

End Notes:

Review!! Review!! Review!! Review!!

Please :)

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2078