Tables Turn by Kaotyk
Summary: Nick's been cheating on Leilei, so she turns the tables when she sees a familiar face...
What will happen after?
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, General, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 45178 Read: 24700 Published: May 20, 2011 Updated: Feb 14, 2012
Story Notes:
Story Notes:
*Re-editing soon* These were originally written and posted without much thought. All stories I have written/cowritten are going to be edited and posted, marked *EDITED*.

1. Enough, Time To Turn The Tables by Kaotyk

2. Some Truths Come To Light by Kaotyk

3. She Deserves Better by Kaotyk

4. Pop & Momma Lynn by Kaotyk

5. Realizations About Min by Kaotyk

6. Home Bound? & Pissing Off Bobbi Jo by Kaotyk

7. Finally Home & An Old Home Movie by Kaotyk

8. The Beginning Of Our Beginning? by Kaotyk

9. Trysts & Truths by Kaotyk

10. Keeping A Secret by Kaotyk

11. Blown Cover by Kaotyk

12. Prelude To Breaking The News by Kaotyk

13. Reconnecting With Min & Memories Reveal History by Kaotyk

14. Surprises & Relinquishing Some Power by Kaotyk

15. Heading Home For Christmas by Kaotyk

16. James Has A Few Surprises by Kaotyk

17. Holiday Surprise by Kaotyk

18. Justin & Joey's Celebration & JC's Announcements by Kaotyk

19. 'No, Johnny' & A Tape Of Memories by Kaotyk

Enough, Time To Turn The Tables by Kaotyk
Author's Notes:
Inspired by Nick Carter's 'I Just Wanna Take You Home' and BSB's 'Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon'.
Dammit! I just caught my boyfriend cheating, you might know him, Nick Carter. Yeah, he was good that way and since catching him in bed with his ex, I haven't told him. He said to go ahead and go to the club with my girls. We got in no probs, bouncer was here last week and I came with Nick. I see this guy I've seen in the studio Nick frequents and at the house parties he throws. He has these deep blue eyes (blue eyes are my thing), brown hair, he's muscular but not too much, no tats, and close to six feet.
I'm 5 foot 3, chocolate raspberry hair (raspberry whatever hair dye on a brunette has a tendency to do that), ocean blue eyes, in shape and not from LA.  
He's wearing jeans that are semi baggy, a vintage tee and sneakers. He's got a watch, a chain bracelet and a couple necklaces. Looks like he's shooting JD. My fave.
I have on a jean miniskirt, a tight turquoise tank that leaves a small part of my tight abs revealed, and sneaks on. I don't club in heels, I come to drink and dance. I have my hair up in a clip and looking at him, I take it out and scratch my scalp to make it fall around my shoulders. Make up, you say? Light foundation on my naturally sun kissed skin and a medium pink lip gloss.
I take a couple deep breaths and walk up to him. Fuck! What's his-JC! That's his damn name. "JC," I say in his ear as I slowly and gently run my fingers down his back, barely touching him so it causes goosebumps and chills.
He jumps, turning around. "Leilei," he responds, hugging me. "Sit with me. You drink Jack?"
"Yes, I do. It's only my fave," I tell him honestly.
"What brings you here?"
"Nick said he needs a relationship break. So I came out alone," I fib, hiding my face because my girls know better and I'm not used to this. It's my first time cheating and I've been with Nick since meeting him at a concert in Boston in 2002, nine years ago. He has his real girlfriend (me) and then the PR girlfriend. 
"Oh, that sucks."
"Yeah. Maybe we should hang together tonight. We know how misery loves company," I tell him biting my lip.
"I can't think of a reason why we shouldn't. We're both single," he reasons out loud. It's already 9p and he's got a nice buzz.
"Can we talk in a quiet lounge?"
"Sure." He turns to the bartender, "Two bottles of Jack to the third lounge on the second level, please." He quickly grabs my hand, drags me to the lounge and we sit next to each other.
I seductively lick my lips and notice his hand over his lap. "Nervous?"
"That he may retract his 'I need space' bullshit? Yes."
I laugh, knowing it's a lie. He places his hand on the side of my face, caressing it. I feel that presex want building. I suck my bottom lip into my mouth, biting down on it. "I don't want to sleep alone. I'm so used to waking up in his arms."
"Maybe we'll end up in my bed."
I look at him and make my eyes scream loneliness at him. "I've never slept alone in 9 years."
"Even when he was on tour?"
"I went with him."
"Do you even work?"
"Yes, I do. I'm a record label manager. I work under Johnny Wright."
"Makes sense," he admits, shrugging his shoulders as the two bottles of JD arrive.
"How long has it been for you?"
"I have my one night stands, but a serious relationship hasn't existed in more than five years."
"That's a long time."
"I know," he replies, guiding my face closer to his.
"Maybe tonight could change it?" I tease. Part of me is hoping I chicken out. This is the girl from Leominster that I've known for 27 years.
"Maybe," he answers, pulling me in for a deep kiss. Our tongues intertwine and I mesh our lips together harder. Our bodies become closer and his hands drift to my wide hips. He pulls me onto his lap in one swift motion and guides my hips in a rolling motion as he grinds me. "I've wondered what you taste like for so long."
"Yeah?"
"Yes," he truthfully admits. "I've also wanted to know how it feels to be inside you," he tells me, making me arch my eyebrow.
"Oh, yeah?" I say grinding and rolling my hips on his lap, knowing his dick is getting hard under my sweetness.
"Oh, yes. I want it."
"Prove it, Chasez. Make me want it. Make me," I lean in so that my mouth is next to his ear and whisper the last few words, " need it."
He shivers, pats my thigh so I get up and he shuts the door to the lounge. After taking his place again on the couch, he places me on his lap and kisses me. I feel one hand on my hip and the other is creeping up the outside of my thigh to the inside. His hand slides over the top of my thigh to the inside, closing on my sweet spot. He pulls my lace panties away from my body just enough to stick two fingers and his thumb inside. He teasingly plays with my nub using his thumb and slides along my slit with his two fingers. I moan into his mouth and start to grind his fingers. He pulls away from the kiss, to tease. "You're wet."
"Unh-huh." I can't speak because I want to get off.
He stops. "Wet for me?"
"Yes." I lie to get what I want.
"Good girl," he purrs in my ear as he quickens the pace of his fingers as I grind and roll my hips. He's biting and kissing my neck, making me pick up my pace. "Is it still want or need?"
"Want."
He keeps his fingers busy with my juicebox, using his free hand to pull my shirt off to find that I'm not wearing a bra and leans forward to lay me on the couch. Doing this traps one of my legs between his body and the couch while he sucks on my nipples as he grinds me. For a split second as his tongue flicks my right nipple, his hands leave my body to remove my underwear to replace his two fingers in my sweetness. I'm moaning and groaning in pleasure, pure fucking ecstasy. "Want or need?"
He's trying to get me to say need. "I need you."
"When? Where?"
Is he fucking for real? "In me now."
He kneels long enough to put on a rubber before teasing my core with his dick, causing me to whine and beg. "Ready?" I nod and he slams his dick inside me in one fluid motion. "Oh, fuck," he groans. "You're so fucking tight, yes." He fucks me so hard that I feel my body sliding on the leather from our perspiration.
I put my hand on his chest to make him stop just long enough to push him to a sitting position so I can ride his dick. I lower my pussy onto his big dick. It almost hurts as I ride him mercilessly, not caring who sees. "Like that, Chasez?" I ask as I roll, dip and grind my hips as I fuck him.
"Oh, fuck yeah, just like that," he audibly groans, moaning just loud enough for me. I start moaning and let all inhibitions go to hell, allowing my body to take over. He clears off a cabinet next to him that happens to be perfect dick height for him, stands up with me in his arms, lays me on it and holds my hips tightly as he fucks me fucking senseless as a wave of euphoric release takes over my body making my legs wrap around him tighter. The muscles inside clamp around his dick like a vice, milking him as he gets closer to his climax. He quickly begins to rub my clit, prolonging my euphoric release. "Fuck, yes, unhhhhh," he groans as he crashes into his wave of euphoric release as my walls clamp around his dick, massaging him and milking it dry. 
As I lay there quivering from the length and force of my release, he leans over to kiss me before pulling back to admire what he just did-he just fulfilled his fantasy of having one of his friends' girlfriends. Seven years wondering and even his fantasies couldn't have come close to reality. I know this for a fact because JC, AJ and Nick had talked about it. AJ's been wondering since Nick deflowered me. I've either walked in on those conversations or Nick has told me. My cell phone rings and I pull it out of my skirt pocket. "Hello? I'll be there in half. Yeah, bye."
"Who was that?" I sit up and looked at him for a second in all his perfection.
"He wants to talk," I lie to him.
"Well, there goes that idea," he murmurs, scratching the back of his neck.
"Sorry, Josh," I tell him as I gather my shirt and underwear. I am sorry about one thing-not leaving Nick for him. I kiss him one last time before leaving. I stop at the door, my fingers on the handle. "Josh, if he nixes it again, I'll be yours."
His eyebrow arches as he pulls his shirt on. I smooth my hair before opening the door to politely pass AJ with a smirk on my face as I leave the room and the club to go home to my unsuspecting boyfriend, Nick Carter, on a Sunday.
Some Truths Come To Light by Kaotyk
It's been about 3 long weeks and I've kept in touch with JC. I haven't told anyone I know about Nick cheating. AJ did confront me about JC. I told him I was getting advice and JC told him I needed his opinion. I pulled Brian aside and asked him how long has Nick been unfaithful. "Umm, I don't want to be involved. How long have you known?"
"Two, almost three months, B," I tell him, folding my arms over my chest. Yeah, I'm fucking cross.
"You're better off asking Aaron."
I call Aaron as a walk away from Brian, not another word directed toward him. "Hey, Leilei."
"Acey, can we meet up?"
"What's up?"
"I'm not talking about it over the phone and come alone."
"Meet me at Friendly's?"
"An hour good?"
"Yeah, can I know what it's about?"
"Your brother. See you in an hour."
"Alright."
"Oh, don't lie or hold anything back."
"Why?"
"Just trust me."
"You know I do."
"Later."
"Later."
We hang up and I get into my blue 2003 Camero. Nick got it for my birthday in 04, he got it because I love Transformers. I'm a girl and I play video games, like Transformers, Japanimation (DBZ anyone?), play football with the guys and don't care for people (mainly chicks) like Paris. "I'm going to find out once and for all, even if I have to spar with his brother," I convince myself as I drive to JC's. It's a twenty minute drive and he's ten minutes away from the restaurant. I pull my cell out and dial a number.
Three rings and "Hello?" makes me smile.
"Josh, can I swing by?" I ask, even though I know he'll say sure because he has yet to tell me no.
"Sure, I'm in the studio."
"I'm ten minutes up the road, see you soon."
"See you then, Leilei."
I toss my phone in the passenger seat. "Fuck this shit, two can play this game," I mutter, turning onto JC's street. ETA, five minutes. And I start getting nervous and anxious. Ten houses, seven, three. I whip my car in behind his jeep and see his BMW next to it. I text him to let him know I'm here and he says to go through the garage. I do as he says, locking the door as I close the door. I go straight to his studio.
"Bring it up an octave and it'll be perfect," he tells the artist over the mic. 
"Hey, Producer." I lean on the door jamb.
He keeps his eye on Ciara as a smile plays on his beautiful lips. "Leilei."
"In the flesh. Got a few minutes?"
"I will once she finishes this track and we send it to final."
I wait patiently as she hits the note and finishes the song. He praises her and she she thanks him, leaving his studio. He turns to face me, still smiling. "I might need to come by after I talk to Nick's brother."
"Oh? Why's that?"
"I'm going to get answers that I need, even if I have to beat his brother's ass."
"I figured as much. How long are you staying right now?"
I look at my watch. "Ten minutes."
"Ok, what did you want to talk about?"
"Can you be frank with me? Don't lie."
"Sure."
"How long have you known he was doubling up?"
He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose as he counts back. "About three years."
I nod, sucking in my bottom lip. "Meaning Aaron might have known longer," I say, trying not to break down or scream. "That dirty fucker."
"I told him to stop because I believe that you'll throw the nine years away and leave. You've been smart with every penny you got in cash from him, saving it for a rainy day."
"Oh, you have no clue. Plus helping Justin and James with their companies? I have a nice bank account."
"I wouldn't doubt it."
"Either way, I don't need him or anybody to support me financially."
"Leilei, I know. I have heard how hard you work and how well you save your money. You don't like spending his money or anyone else's but your own."
"I didn't earn it, I have no right to blow it."
"That's one of the reasons I like you."
My eyebrows furrow. "We can't get on this subject right now."
"Why not?"
"Because we just can't."
"Fine," he snaps at me.
"I have to go. Is ok if I stop by after I meet up with Aaron?"
"Make sure to call," he says, waving me off.
"Or text," I say, knowing the other part by memory.
"Yeah."
I head out and drive to Friendly's. I see Aaron leaning against his Impala. He knows it's my car because of the decal. I have a decal of Bumble Bee and the Autobots and Decepticons fighting on the sides of my car with my name making the ground and the Autobots posing together on the back window. I said I love Transformers. Bumble Bee is my fave. I grab my phone from the passenger seat, get out and hug Aaron. "I always loved that he picked you. You usually rock things like this."
I have a pair of light blue LEIs, a turquoise tank top, and blue/turquoise DCs on. My hair is pinned up with a clip. "Thanks. Let's go grub out."
He smiles. "Never a prissy girl," he says, dropping an arm around my shoulders. The waitress asks us how many. "Just two."
Once she seats us and takes our drink orders, I get to the point. "I want you to tell me everything. Don't sugar coat it, don't lie and don't withhold a damn thing."
"Ok."
The waitress puts our sodas on the table and I thank her. We order the shrimp and fish & chips baskets, knowing we share our plates. We always have. "How long has he been doubling up on me?"
He stops moving, his brown eyes on me and silent for a few seconds. He clears his throat. "He's been doing it for just over three years." 
"When exactly?"
"Just a few days before Brian's birthday in 08."
"Japan?"
"Yeah, with a dancer."
"I knew I should've gone on that tour."
"I'm sorry."
"You can't control him. It's not your fault. Did you at least scream at him for me?"
"That's what that fight was about when he came back to the States. That's why it was in code."
"The whole 'that was wrong. Whatever, you're one to talk. You have no idea how much this is going to hurt' fight?"
"Yeah, we were talking about it until AJ stepped in and said to drop it or take it elsewhere."
"It got dropped because I came in the room," I recall.
"Yes."
"How many others?"
"Four, they know they're lays and will never be anything more."
I pinch my lips between my teeth, nodding as I absorb the information. "I can't believe this shit."
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I know you've been good to him. You were there when he went through his dark times."
"Yes, I have and I would stay if I didn't catch him in our bed with another woman in our bed."
He snaps his head in my direction. "When?"
"Three months ago almost," I tell him as our food is put on the table. "Miss, could we get 4 more things of tartar sauce, please?"
"Sure."
"Anybody else know you caught him?"
"Brian and you."
"When did Brian find out?"
"Just before I called you," I reply, snatching a piece of haddock off his platter and trade with a piece of shrimp. He bites the shrimp out of its tail and watches as I eat the fish I took off his platter. The waitress comes back with the tartar sauce. "Could you add a scallop platter, please?"
"Of course," she answers, walking away and scribbling on her pad.
"Leilei, have you asked him about it?"
"Of course I have."
"Have you cheated?"
"Three weeks ago, for the first time in my life. Nick is my first boyfriend, my first lover, and the first person I've cheated on."
"With who?"
"You don't know him," I lie.
"Who?"
"Jason, a friend from high school."
"I'm guessing he was here visiting?"
"Yes."
"Oh, ok."
I just lied to his little brother and I feel a little guilty, he's like my brother and best friend. He's not once done anything to hurt me and I can't hold this against him because I know how Nick can be sometimes. "Would you understand if I left him?"
"I'll back you 500% and I wouldn't blame you. I'll even let you stay in the house I have here in LA."
"Thank you, Aaron. I'll make sure to pay the bills and part of the mortgage."
"You don't have to."
"I'm doing it and you're going to let me," I say with finality in my voice.
He puts his hands in front of himself as in surrender. "Ok, ok. When do you want to do this?"
"When does he leave for Chicago?"
"Next week."
"Could you help me? I think I can get a couple other friends of ours to help."
"Sure. I'll pay for the-" he stops midsentence looking at the door. 
I turn around to see why and notice Nick coming our way. I turn back to Aaron, snapping my fingers in his face. His eyes look at mine. "Ixnay on the fucking upidstay, capeche?"
"Yeah. Do you have plans to go out tonight?"
"I was thinking of stopping by your house."
"Cool."
"Hey, baby. Aaron," Nick greets us. 
I have to play it cool and like I don't know, so I kiss him as I wonder where his mouth has been as of lately. "Hey, Nicky."
"What's up, bro?"
"Just came to see why Johnny said you were meeting up with Leilei."
"If we told you that, baby, it'd ruin the surprise," I coyly reply.
"Oh, really?" He kisses me and whispers in my ear. 
"Nick! That's not something we should talk about here or in front of your brother." He hasn't had any in a couple days and I know because I called all his female contacts, who didn't know about me. I told them to come up with a reason other than me as to why they can't see him when he calls.
"Then we should head home."
"I have to talk to Joey about something for Briahna," I tell him, knowing it's not at all the truth. I was going to see JC.
"Let me know when you're on your way home?" he says, kissing my neck. 
I get full body shivers and he makes me want to- "I will."
He kisses me again, our tongues intertwining this time. He looks into my eyes, his hands cupping my face, a small  and playful smile dancing on his lips. "See you when you get home, baby," he tells me, getting out of the booth. "See you later, bro." 
I watch as he leaves. "I hate him sometimes."
"My guess is this is one of them."
"Like you wouldn't believe. What were you saying before he showed up?"
"I'll cover the truck, let me do that at least."
"If you insist."
He changes the subject to work and family get togethers coming up as we finish our platters, sharing laughs. We start talking about the good times and I start feeling bad about planning to leave the only man I've been with. I was 18 when we started dating and I'm 27. He covers the tab and I pay him back for half of it, knowing not to argue with me over it. We walk to our cars and hug before departing. "Keep in touch and use our code," he reminds me.
"Op Top?"
"Yes. Text only about this."
"Thanks, Acey."
"Anytime."
I sit in my car and watch him leave before putting my head on the steering wheel. This information has shattered my heart now, I just hid the pain for the time being. I dial JC again. I'm crying. "Hello?"
"I need someone who cares," is all I can say.
"Do you want me to come get you?"
I start my car and head to JC's. "I can drive, just keep talking to me."
"Ok. Come over. Do you want to talk alone or is Justin ok to stay?"
"Alone."
"Sorry, man. Leilei needs to talk to me alone. Yeah, I'll call you tomorrow. Bye. He left."
I sniffle, choking back sobs. "Almost three and a half years!"
"I'm sorry." 
I don't know what I expect him to do or say. "I fucking hate him! I called every girl in his phone that wasn't related to him and told them about me."
"What does that mean?"
"He can't get any unless it's from me."
"When was the last time?"
"Three days ago."
"He's pining for it."
"Yeah, he had the nerve to drop in on my meeting with Aaron!" I scream, pounding a fist on the steering wheel. "Fucker!"
"I'm outside, leaning on the jeep."
"Oh, God. I can't believe this shit!"
"I'm willing to help you out. You know that."
"I know. I have to leave him. I can't stay with him like this."
"We can deal with it later, right now, just get here safe."
"Cad ba mhaith liom a dhéanamh gan tú? JC, you've been such a good friend."
"I try to be," he says, sounding worried. He's almost never this worried, not about me.
I start crying again, wiping my tears. "I can't fucking believe this shit!" I'm crying so hard that have to pull over at the end of his street. I lock the doors. "Can you come get me? I'm crying too hard to drive."
"Where are you?"
"Go to the end of the drive and turn right. End of the road."
"I'm coming down there on foot. Be there in a few minutes stay on the line with me." All I can do is cry so hard that my breath keeps hitching and catching in my throat. "Leilei, calm down." I cry even harder as he tries to soothe me. "I see your car. Unlock the doors." I do as he says and get in the passenger seat. He opens the door, climbs in the driver's seat and immediately envelops me in a reassuring embrace. "Shhh, I'm here." He pulls away and  I lay across the middle console, his hand on my back. He drives with his left hand and rubs my back through my shirt with his right. We pull into his driveway and he cuts the engine, pulling my keys from the ignition. "Let's go inside." He's been so sweet to me since we met nine years ago and I forgot his name because we got so busy we lost contact for a few years. He's always picked up the phone when I call. He comes to my side of the car and carries me inside. My arms are around his neck and my body is turned into his. We get inside, he closes the door and sits on the couch with me in his lap. I turn my body so I'm straddling him and continue to cry. "Leilei, tell me what you found out."
"4 other women. Japan, just before Brian's birthday, 08. An ex, a back up dancer and two others."
"Have you ever cheated?"
Other than you? "No."
"Dated anyone else?"
"No."
"How many guys have you slept with?"
"Two." I'm choking out the answers between sobs and I've already soaked part of his shirt.
"Nick and myself. Look at me, Leilei," he says as he slides his knuckle under my chin, making me look into his blue eyes. I sniffle and try to calm down. "You know what you need to do."
"I'm leaving him while he's on the NKOTBSB tour. Leaves in a week. Help me move out, please." I put my face against his shoulder again.
"You're going to have an anxiety attack. Calm down, stop crying. I'll help you move."
I stop crying at the mere mention of my anxiety attacks due to shock. Nick doesn't even remember that, but JC did? I told him seven years ago when I had been crying after hearing my best friend had been killed in a car wreck back home. Nick had taken three days off from recording to be with me and JC spent nearly five weeks with me. He was at the burial, funeral, and the four weeks back here in LA. He had helped me pick the pieces of my shattered reality up and try to get the pieces fit back together, to make sense of it. I look into his eyes, searching for an answer to an unspoken emotion, an answer he only knows. My cell phone breaks the long and deafening silence. I look at the ID and shake my head, sniffling. "Hey."
"Where are you, baby?"
"Talking to Joey."
"Then why did AJ see your car at JC's?"
"I picked up Joey and stopped here. He needed to stop in and see his brother."
"I don't believe it."
"I'm not the one sleeping around." Damn it!
"WHAT?!"
"Forget I said it."
"What do you care if I came back to you?"
"Never mind." JC's biting his lip, trying his best not to get involved, even though he's been involved since I slept with him.
"Who fucking told you?" He's beyond ripshit.
"I caught you with Amanda three fucking months ago, in our bed," I answer meekly. I mentally kick myself for saying it.
"You don't know what you saw."
"Nick, you were naked and so was she. You were both moaning. You were on top of her!"
He's silent and I hang up with him, dialing AJ. "Hello?"
"When did you drive by here?"
"Ten minutes ago."
"Did you know your little brother is cheating on me?"
"What?"
"Yeah, for over three years."
"That fucker."
"You're in the same group with him and you don't know?"
"Not till now. Who else knew?"
"Brian and Aaron. JC knew."
"How'd you find out?"
"Caught in bed with Amanda, the girl he dated that was in the 'Break Your Heart' vid, almost three months ago."
"You've been hanging out with JC alot lately."
"He's been the only person to tell me other than Aaron!"
"Can I stop by?"
"JC, AJ wants to come by. He had no clue." JC nods and pats my thigh. "Yeah, come over," I tell AJ as I let JC get up.
"I'll be there in ten." I hear silence after a light click. 
"I have never wanted to hit anybody more in my life," JC says to nobody in particular.
I walk around him and wrap my arms around his midsection, resting my head on his back. He reaches back to put his arm around me the best he can before deciding it'd be easier if he turned around. We stand like that until someone knocks at JC's door. My phone gets a text 'I'm at the door -Bones'. I answer the front door. "I swear I'm going to kick his ass." He sees how red, bloodshot and puffy my eyes are and is more enraged than he was when he first heard. "He swore up and down that he was going to pop the damn question in Boston, backstage, at FUCKING FENWAY!" AJ's balled fists go up toward the ceiling before he sits himself at JC's island counter. "He told me he's been faithful, but that's been proven a damned lie." He turns to look at me with his concerned brown eyes. "Is him being clean a lie too?"
"He has been honest about that," I confirm. 
His cell rings and he looks at the caller ID, laughs and answers it. "What do you want, bull shitter?"
"You're taking her side?" It has to be on speaker.
"You said you were being faithful this time. She took you back every time. I'd rather see her with someone like JC or Justin."
"Fuck you, AJ!"
"No, fuck you, Nick! If you respect and love her like you claim you'd be honest and really be faithful to her!" JC screams. "You don't even remember her best friend's name! Her middle name! Why she shouldn't cry too much or too hard! You're an asshole!"
"Fuck you, JC!"
"Honestly, I hope she doesn't forgive you after this. She has been nothing but supportive and true to you. Nothing but honest." 
"I was there when you dealt with your addictions, your family problems, everything since 02 and not once did I tell you no."
"I love you, Leilei. I'll stop. I can't lose you."
AJ takes it off speaker and puts it to his ear. "I won't let you break her resolve this time. She needs time away from you to do what she sees fit. Just back off and she's staying with who she chooses. Let her think and I bet this is why you didn't tell me. You're as bad as I was until 2007." He hangs up and looks at me. "He's going to give you three weeks away from him to figure everything out if I bring you home right now. A last night together is all he asks in exchange."
JC sighs and I shake in his arms, knowing what will most likely happen. I'm hoping I'm wrong and it's just a last hoorah before he leaves for tour. "Follow me in my car."
JC shakes his head. "Leave it. I'll pick you up if anything happens. Just send a text or call."
I nod and leave with AJ, still hoping I'm wrong.
She Deserves Better by Kaotyk
Leilei left five hours ago with AJ and I'm worried. I'm a natural born worrier. She hasn't texted me or called since and it's now going on seven. I hope she's ok. I grab my cell and head to my studio to finalize a few tracks for an artist I've been working with. I check to make sure I parked her car behind the Beemer and put the keys for my jeep in my pocket, just in case she calls. I put my cell in the sweatshirt pocket and begin to work. A couple hours pass by and my cell starts ringing like crazy. "Hello?"
"JC?" It's her, I hear slamming on a door and Nick telling her to open it.
"Need me to come get you?"
"Bring Aaron too."
"What happened?"
He slams on the door and he stops. She suddenly screams at the top of her lungs and the phone drops. I patch Aaron in via three way. "Hey, JC!"
"Dude, Leilei needs us now."
Aaron is silent for a minute and we hear her screaming for him to stop, not to do it, and for help. "That fucker. I'll be at his house in fifteen."
"Meet you there. Staying on the line?"
"Yeah, on speaker. Phone silence."
We start phone silence listening to what sounded like her getting beaten, screaming and Nick yelling at her. Fifteen minutes of this is killing me and I swear if Aaron doesn't snap, I promise I will. He pulls up as I do and uses his key to get us inside. We bolt up the stairs, forming the plan as we go, to the master bedroom. "I'll take Nick and you get Leilei," Aaron says.
I nod and hear Nick screaming at her about her not leaving him. Aaron counts down, kicks the door open and I grab him. "Go, get her out of here. Go, Leilei!" She won't leave. Nick shoves me and she runs, Aaron pulling her. I tackle Nick, knocking him to the floor. He quickly rolls over and punches me in the face, causing me to get off him to tend to it. Before I know it, Leilei is screaming again for help. I yell to Aaron. "Call AJ NOW!" I run down the stairs after Nick, who's backed Leilei into a corner. She's crouched to the floor in the corner, trying to face it in order to protect herself. He grabs her by the jaw, forcing her to stand up and I stop because if I tackle him I know I would run the risk of hurting her. She's crying profusely and is scared as he pulls her in front of him. "You're a coward."
"You meddle too much in shit that doesn't concern you."
I see AJ's Range Rover pull up out front and him dart up the driveway, in the house through the garage door. "Nick! If you're a real man, let her go and beat on me!"
"AJ, stay out of it, man," Nick dismisses him.
"No. She's like a sister to me." He looks at me and sees how scared I am for her. "I think you're a shitty boyfriend for her and would rather see her with JC!"
"Fuck you!"
"Look at what you did to Leilei! She's got a busted lip, a black eye, scared of you and crying! This isn't a good relationship!"
He whispers something in her ear and keep his eyes focused on the three of us. She's mouthing 'please help, God, help me'. I have never seen her so scared and I fear for her life, wondering how many times he's done this to her. She's stopped fighting and stands there, crying with her hands pinned to her side by his arm. Every time she would start to slide to the floor, he'd pull her back up to her feet using his arm. Aaron, AJ and I look at each other, silently forming a plan.
"Come on, Nick. You always taught me to respect women. You're not respecting her, so why should I respect women?"
"I taught you some bad habits and this isn't one."
Aaron and AJ tear him down. He lets her drop to the floor and I signal her to crawl to me. He kicks her side as she gets onto all fours, causing her to drop to the floor and us to hear a crack. He broke a bone, one of hers. She crawls over to me and I pick her up, cradling her body in my arms. He catches a glimpse of me holding her and starts at me. I run for the nearest corner, put her down in front of me and let his fists barrage me because I use my body as a shield to protect her. I feel him get pulled away. "Go! Get her out of here!" Aaron screams at me.
"NOW!" AJ orders me.
I pick her up and run for the jeep, putting her in the passenger seat. I head for Cedar Sinai ER. Her breathing is irregular and she's barely conscious. "Leilei, stay with me, please," I beg her. She whimpers in response, her head lolling to face me. I dial Cedar Sinai ER and alert them of our arrival. "Hi, this is JC Chasez and my friend just got beat by her boyfriend."
"What do you mean, Mr. Chasez?"
"He punched, kicked and just beat her. Her breathing is irregular, her lips are busted, black eye, bloody, she might have some broken ribs, I think."
"Why do you think that?"
"I heard a sickening crack when he kicked her."
"How did that happen?"
"She was trying to crawl over to me."
"What relation are you to her?"
"None, I'm just a very concerned friend."
"Do you know her basic information?"
"Her name is Leilei Dale. She's 27, born May 5, 1984."
"Do you know who her primary physician is?"
"I have no clue."
"How long until you arrive?"
"Ten minutes." I look at her. "Stay with me, Leilei," I plead, fighting back the tears and knowing she can't give up. He can't win, she has to fight.
I hear the nurse typing in the information. "You should be in view of the hospital. There is a gurney and a team of emergency staff waiting outside for you by the emergency doors. What vehicle are you driving?"
"1993 black jeep."
"How close are you?"
"I'm pulling up, I see the staff." I pull into a parking spot, turn off my jeep, yank the key out of the ignition, stuff them in my pocket, hang up my cell and run around to the passenger side.
I grab her, run to the emergency team and place her on the gurney. "Mr. Chasez?"
"Yes, this is Leilei Dale. She needs care right now."
"You need medical attention."
"Her first. Can I stay with her?"
"Yes. You can have all your injuries checked while you stay with her. Who did this to her?"
"Her boyfriend, Nick Carter." I'm answering these questions as we run down a hall to a private room in the back corner of the ER.
"You look like you took a beating as well."
"I did. I fought him and defended her after she crawled to me."
We enter the room and a female nurse strips her to her bra and underwear, to put a gown on her. I hold her hand, sitting in a chair beside the bed. I'm in the ER with her and  I realize that my left side hurts. I hold it with my right hand, keeping my left on her hand. "Mr. Chasez, can we examine her injuries in private?" I nod and wait outside for about twenty minutes, leaning against the wall by her room door. "This isn't her first time being here and she should be fine after we tape her ribs and give her medication for pain and to regulate her breathing."
"Thanks."
"Do you want to remain with her while we examine the extent of your injuries and get films of both of your chests?"
I walk back into the room. "Yes, please." A nurse comes in and assesses my lip, eye, hands and tenderness on my torso. I hiss when she touches the left side of my chest. "Damn, that hurts."
"How did you get these injuries?" the nurse asks me.
My eyes never leave Leilei's still body, she lays there unconscious on the bed in front of me. She has a thin tube for oxygen under her nose and a mask for her meds covering her nose and mouth. The meds are to open her airways again. "Defending her."
"You must really care."
The doctor comes in and says that we have to go to radiology for the chest films. The meds have done their job and her O2 levels are up to 97, making it safe to do the x-rays. They do mine first, keeping her in my line of sight and then hers. They walk us back to the room and a little while later, she wakes up. "Hey, Leilei."
"Hey," she says weakly. She looks like hell and I feel so fucking bad.
"How do you feel?"
"Dizzy and lightheaded."
"Probably because they gave you pain meds."
"Which hospital is this?"
"Sinai. What happened?"
"I told him that I knew when I got home and he said we should talk about it. I sat on the bed with him and when I told him what I knew, he swung. It knocked me off the bed and I scrambled to the bathroom to call you. I remember calling you, but after he got the door open... I don't remember anything."
"Aaron and I listened to him hit you for fifteen minutes over the phone, tried to get you out of there, you froze until he got one good hook before you ran, he cornered you and we called in AJ. I brought you here," I tell her as the whole thing plays in my head.
"Thanks." She looks like she's about to fall asleep. I look at her O2 level and hit the nurses' button.
"What do you need?"
"You said something about her oxygen level being under 76 or something," I say, pointing to the screen. It's blinking '65' and I'm scared.
"Dr. Andrews! We need to tube her! Mr. Chasez, stand back against that wall," she instructs me, indicating the wall near the door. I do as she tells me and cross my arms over my chest, fearing for her life as they put a breathing tube in her throat. Her level goes up to 79 after a few seconds. They order CAT scans and CT scans, whatever those fucking things are. She's unconscious again. 
My cell phone ringing pulls me out of my thoughts. "What hospital?"
"Who is this?" I'm half-spaced.
"Aaron."
"Sinai."
"How is she?"
"Not good."
I hear him hit something. "Dammit! Have you left her side?"
"No."
"What happened?"
"Breathing tube and x-rays. Pain and breathing meds."
"You sound like you're in shock."
"Scared to lose her."
"She has to pull through."
"She woke up for a few minutes and then her O2 dropped."
"Let them know I'm coming and I probably have to show ID," Aaron tells me. 
"Yeah, I will," I tell him as I hang up. "Nurse?"
"Yes, Mr. Chasez?"
"I need to write a list of names that can see her, could you make sure that security and whoever else may need it gets it?"
"Sure."
"I need pen and paper, please." She nods, leaves the room to get what I asked and encourages me to page the nurses' station so one of them can get the list. My phone rings again. "Hello?"
"What are you doing tonight?"
"Lance, I'm not in the mood to go out." I feel like shit.
"What happened?"
"Leilei is in the hospital."
"What happened?" Lance asks, concerned.
"Nick," I tell him, getting mad all over again.
"What does he have to do with it?"
"He did it to her!" I scream.
The doctor comes in. "Mr. Chasez, she has a broken rib resting against her right lung and we need to take care of that before we can do the CAT and CT scans."
"What are the scans for?"
"To check the extent of damage in her head."
"What about right now?"
"She appears to be in a coma or severe shock."
"Who signs the papers?"
"She doesn't have anyone listed, so we need a family member's consent to follow through."
"The closest fam-" I think for a second and hope I'm right. "Lance, please tell me Darren is visiting."
"Yes, we can be there in fifteen."
"Hurry!" I hang up and Darren will rush to her side, he always has. "Her cousin, Darren Dale will be here shortly."
I hold her hand as I sit beside her bed. I watch her take a breath in and out with help from a machine, not sure of how long. "JC, we got here as fast as we could. Darren's talking with the doctor." He looks over me quickly. "You look like hell."
"Nick got me too. He decked me when I pinned him and used me as a punching bag while I tried to protect her." I refuse to look away from Leilei, feeling responsible for what happened.
"I-I don't know what to say." He never did like fighting.
"Mr. Chasez, Darren has said that you and James will be left to make the remaining decisions regarding Leilei's medical care."
"Thanks." She squeezes my hand and looks at me. "Doctor, I think she was in shock."
He looks at her and smiles. "Leilei, you have a broken rib pressing on your lung and we need to perform minor surgery to prevent any further damage. Do you consent to it?"
She nods and grabs for the pen. I hand her a notepad and she writes 'How soon?', flipping it to show the doctor.
"We want to do it in the next hour." He hands her the form and she signs it. She wants wants the tube taken out and the doc explains he plans on taking it out after she wakes up after surgery. 
Turns out I have fractured and bruised ribs, other than some minor cuts and scrapes. I'll be fine and as long as I help her fight, she will be better than before. I sit in the waiting room and try to be calm, patient. I'm scared shitless. My cell phone rings and it's Justin. "Justin."
"Jace, what happened?"
"It's Leilei."
"Where are you?"
"Sinai, surgical waiting floor."
"Be there in half or less." He hangs up before I can get another word out. About twenty minutes later, I hear Justin at the nurses' station. "Leilei Dale, she's here with Joshua Chasez. She's in surgery."
"Mr. Chasez is in the waiting room. Three doors down on your left," the station nurse informs him.
"Thanks," I hear him respond, on autopilot. He looks at me and we hug. "How much longer?"
"Should be soon," I tell him, reaching for my left side.
"What happened to you?"
"Same thing that happened to her-Nick Carter," I answer, it dripping with venom.
"You have never been so pissed. You're seething." He looks unsure of what to do.
"Mr. Chasez, Leilei is in recovery. She requested before surgery that you be there when she wakes up. No more than two visitors at the same time."
Pop & Momma Lynn by Kaotyk
It happened a week and a half ago, she won't talk about it. She can be damn near impossible sometimes. "Let me help you."
"No, Justin, I can do it."
"Fine, I'll let you guys help me," she says, feeling the area with a look of fear on her face. Leilei has popped the stitches on her side at least six times and if those are the ones, she has to get stitches and staples, the latter being something she wanted to avoid.
I check her stitches on her side and those aren't the ones that popped, so I check the stitches from a mirror shattering and cutting her hip. Sure enough, those were the ones that popped and she screams at a pitch I thought only Whitney Houston or Christina Aguilera could manage as she grabs the front of her hip. "Let me see how bad it is," I tell her, trying to stay calm to keep her from losing her mind.
"James! I want James! JAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"
Lance comes running in and sees pure fear on her face. "The stitches on her hip?" he asks me. I nod and upturn an eyebrow. "Justin, get JC."
"Why?"
"Look at her side, it's bleeding pretty bad," he points out. I look and sure enough it's bleeding horribly, causing me to go through the house, screaming for JC.
He's coming up from the studio. "What is so important to warrant you to freak out?"
"Leilei, stitches, hip, popped, bleeding," I blurt out, pointing in the direction of our hurt friend.
"Shit! Leilei!" he says, bolting up to her. Less than two minutes later, he's got her in his arms and booking it for his jeep. He stops long enough to grab his wallet and keys, she's crying and whimpering the whole time. I call his cell and let it ring, the only voice that picks up is his voicemail. 
Nobody outside of us, Aaron, AJ, Nick and Darren know because that's how she wants it. Leilei begged and demanded Lance, JC, Aaron, AJ, Darren, and I keep it this way. Nick has done it before and she knows he won't say anything, he won't even speak about it. This time is different because she usually goes back to him after she heals. Now that we know, we'll be damned that she goes back to that woman beating, two-faced, self-contradicting bastard. I will wring his neck if I ever get the chance or, better yet, beat him like he has Leilei. I know if Chris and Joey found out, he'd be DEAD! I'm considering telling them just to see their reaction and how long it'll take for them to find and maim him. I sit at JC's island counter and think about the pros and cons of telling them, oblivious to what's going on around me. My cell phone rings and it's JC calling me back. "Hello?"
"She's being admitted again, 24 hour watch. She's popped her stitches pretty bad and she might have an infection. That could've been why it happened so easily," he explains.
"Is it a serious one?"
"The doctor said that it's a minor bacterial infection and that she consented to surgery to check if anything that may have caused the infection was left in the wound when they stitched it closed."
"Thank God," I sigh, releasing the breath I wasn't aware I was holding in my lungs.
"I'm just glad that it was caught early enough that with some meds, rest, fluids and help, she should recover just fine in a month or so." 
"As long as she can get better and as fast as she can," I honestly tell my best friend of almost 20 long years. 
"She could be almost entirely healed in a month, but it could take up to three months. The doctor is taking her up in five minutes. I'm going to talk to her before they take her into the OR."
"Alright, just keep me posted so I can let everyone else know."
"I will," he confirms before he hangs up. 
"Who was that?" I look at Lance and he's scared shitless about Leilei. He's known her since he's known Darren. Darren's Leilei's big cousin and they're the best of friends, telling each other everything. Darren and Lance have been friends since seventh grade when they were 12, totaling 20 years of friendship with them.
"It was JC. The stitches that popped were infected, they're doing surgery to clear the wound, admitting her for 24 hours, and it was caught early enough to help her heal. They're hoping she heals pretty quickly, but it could take up to three months for her to fully heal."
"From the way they looked when they popped, they had swollen a couple days ago. We completely missed it because she refused to let us check it. You know how stubborn and independent she can get."
"Yeah, I do. I just wish she would let us help her more because she needs it."
"I've known her since she was seven and I'm pretty sure that her whole philosophy on help is along the lines of if she's not dying or in the hospital, she's going to do it herself."
"Why didn't you bring her on any tours?"
"She was on the first one out here and the PoP Odyssey tours."
"She was?"
"Leilei always found a way to get you and Chris out of trouble."
"What did you call her then?"
"Her middle name-Jasmin, Min or Jaz."   
"Oh, that's why she looked familiar. Either way, you always kept her and JC apart. Why was that?"
"They've had a crush on each other since they met way back when. Maybe since 95? I don't remember exactly, but I do know we were still in Orlando."
"So Min's real name is Leilei?"
"Yes, Darren and I always called her Min. She has always been smaller than us and from the looks of things, always will be. I love her like a sister and it kills me to know what we know now."
"I want to tell Chris and Joey so bad, wring Nick's neck or beat him like he has her."
"I have been contemplating ways to kill him, but my conscious would kill me to keep it to myself."
"Hahaha! I would have NO trouble sleeping at night if I murdered him. After what he did to her?" 
He shrugs, understanding my stand point on the subject before sitting in silence. I start thinking about everything that's happened in the past two weeks and start getting pissed about anything that has to do with her situation. I think of how I can help her without being overbearing and overprotective. Lance's cell rings. "Hello? Oh, hi! She's at the hospital. No, she popped the stitches on her right hip and that one spot was infected. Yeah, they're going to surgically check it, clean it and close it again. 24 hour surveillance after that. Most likely going to deal with a bed ridden Leilei, doctor ordered. She's going to hate it and she's probably going to hate us. Within three months, fully and I think she's learned her lesson. Yes, we will keep you posted. Yeah, right, this is Leilei we're talking about here. Bye." He hangs up and puts his cell on the counter, leaning over it. "How am I going to tell Darren that she's in the hospital because she popped stitches again?"
"I have no idea, depends on how pissed he's going to be."
"Righteously out of his mind pissed."
"Have JC tell him."
"Yeah, ok, we'll just throw the one man who's at her bedside and most likely scared out of his mind. He was so scared that he ran in, grabbed her, snatched his keys and wallet, got in the jeep and most likely has speeding and reckless driving tickets from rushing her to Sinai."
I start getting texts from AJ, wondering how Leilei is doing, I update him and he asks if he's going to need to beat his best friend's ass and tell Howie. Howie is so anti-violence until it comes to shit like this. I talk/text him down to just decking Nick a couple times in the face. I go lay on the couch and start thinking of how bad AJ is probably going to fuck that asshole up. I get woken up by my mom standing over me. "Justin, are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm good, momma."
"I got a worried call from Trace, something about someone getting hurt."
"Everything's fine," I lie. Trace found out when we brought her to my house for something to eat on the way back from Sinai. My mom loves Leilei. She's like my sister and trust me, if the oldest Carter were in LA, I'd kick his ass almost to death. It's how bad he beat her and I can tell you that they had to give her enough pain meds to put me in a coma. 
"Justin, tell me what happened."
"It's not my business to tell anyone." I receive a text from JC saying she made it through just fine and is expected to heal within six months. I text back saying good and if I can tell my mom. I get a call from his cell. "Hello?"
"Timby," Leilei says the nickname she gave me back in 95 and she was around 12.
"Flower."
"Momma Lynn can know."
"Ok, thanks. I'll let her know." I hang up, take a deep breath and tell her what Nick did to Leilei. "She's in recovery right now and it's because some stitches on her hip popped open today. JC took her to Sinai and hasn't left her side. We all want him to get his just dues, but she told us unless she gives the ok that we can't tell anyone else."
She hugs me. "Thank you, baby. Who else knows?"
"Nick, AJ, JC, Lance and Aaron."
"She should be back tomorrow?"
"Yes, back here tomorrow evening. Wait till she's settled in and one of us calls to let you know she said it's ok."
"She's calling all the shots on this?" My mom is weary about it and I don't know why.
Realizations About Min by Kaotyk
Author's Notes:
Lance is Min's best friend and he's come to a few conclusions and realizations over the years.
When I found out about what happened, I was numb and pissed. Darren was with me and I had to keep him level headed. He signed her care over to us. She is just unbelievably stubborn and sometimes I just want to smack her upside the damn head. "James! I want James! JAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEESSSSSSS!" 
I take the stairs to the guest room across from JC's bedroom two at a time and see Justin attempting to help an injured Leilei. "The stitches on her hip?" I start to see blood spreading over the hip of my old sweatpants. He nods, cocking an eyebrow. "Justin, get JC."
"Why?"
I feel like smacking him. "Look at her side, it's bleeding pretty bad." Dunce, sometimes I associate this word with him. He runs downstairs, screaming at the top of his lungs for JC. I help her sit down and apply pressure to make it stop bleeding with the cloth she was using to lessen the swelling. "Min, relax. Let me put some pressure on it. I have to make it stop bleeding."
"It hurts James. Darren is going to be so fucking mad."
"I'm more worried about how much blood you've lost."
"Darren is going to want to kick my ass."
"Darren is a phone call away."
"Will you tell him?" 
"Yes, I'll tell him. Relax." She finally relaxes and lets me apply pressure to the area.
"What stitches?" JC questions, bursting in the room.
"Josh," she whines, reaching for him. She has tears in her eyes and wants one of my best friends more than she cares that I'm right there. They've always had a crush on one another. I guess this something I'm just going to have to deal with. Maybe she'll leave Nick for good, honestly I hope she does leave him for JC.
"The ones on her right hip," I inform him and he slides the side of her sweats down to the top of her thigh, checking the extent. She's not moving and he places the cloth over it, making sure to tape it down (medical tape) before putting her sweats back where they were sitting before. He picks her up like Jacob did Bella in Eclipse, books it downstairs, grabs what he needs, yells something about Sinai, and leaves in his jeep. He really cares about her because he's been answering her every time she calls on him, he never complains about anything she asks for. I head downstairs and sit at the island counter, listening to Justin's end of the conversation without really hearing what he's saying. I'm scared out of my mind about the situation Min's gotten herself into. She moved to Leominster, Ma in 94 and when Justin's mom called mine, her mom let her move in with us and stay with Chris' mom and sisters when we were in Europe and touring. The only way she was able to tour with us was if we were in the States and/or Canada, she was with us during our whole first and last tours and bits and pieces of every other tour we had. The only tour she did world wide with us from beginning to end was the PoP Odyssey tour, she was 17 and her mom signed her emancipated minor papers during the summer of 2000. When she got the papers saying they had been signed and finalized, I flew her out to us, to have her help us have a blast wrapping up the NSA tour. "Who was that?" Justin tells me it was JC, the update on Min, and talk about her visiting on tour. "Yes, Darren and I always called her Min. She has always been smaller than us and from the looks of things, always will be. I love her like a sister and it kills me to know what we know now."
"I want to tell Chris and Joey so bad, wring Nick's neck or beat him like he has her."
"I have been contemplating ways to kill him, but my conscious would kill me to keep it to myself."
"Hahaha! I would have NO trouble sleeping at night if I murdered him. After what he did to her?" 
I shrug, understanding his point and because I have no reason to argue. He does have a good reason to be so upset. My cell rings, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hello?"
"Hey, its Aaron."
"Oh, hi! She's at the hospital."
"Did Nick come around again?"
"No, she popped the stitches on her right hip and that one spot was infected."
"Did she go to get it checked out?"
"Yeah, they're going to surgically check it, clean it and close it again. 24 hour surveillance after that."
"Sounds like fun, what do you they're going to tell her?"
"Most likely going to deal with a bed ridden Leilei, doctor ordered. She's going to hate it and she's probably going to hate us." 
"Without a doubt. How long until she's up to par again, hopefully?"
"Within three months, fully and I think she's learned her lesson." 
"Keep me posted and I doubt it, unless you mean about Nick. Maybe she has to stop being so stubborn and pushing herself so hard." 
"Yes, we will keep you posted. Yeah, right, this is Leilei we're talking about here."
"Good point. Talk to you later."
"Bye." He hangs up and puts his cell on the counter, leaning over it. "How am I going to tell Darren that she's in the hospital because she popped stitches again?"
"I have no idea, depends on how pissed he's going to be."
"Righteously out of his mind pissed." Darren is going to want to kick my ass over this shit.
"Have JC tell him."
"Yeah, ok, we'll just throw the one man who's at her bedside and most likely scared out of his mind. He was so scared that he ran in, grabbed her, snatched his keys and wallet, got in the jeep and most likely has speeding and reckless driving tickets from rushing her to Sinai." JC has always been like this toward her, he's protective and always makes sure to hear her out. He'd step in front of a bullet for her and I know he'll always be good to her, but Nick was in the beginning too.
I head out to spend time with Joey, Kelly, Briahna and Kloey. I haven't hung out with them in close to two weeks, 
I'm starting to feel like I've put my nieces on the back burner and I feel bad. Min has needed me more than ever. By the time I decide to go see Joey, Justin's asleep on the couch. I leave a note on the counter saying I'm at Joey's and will see her at the hospital on the way back. I get on the road and call my brother. "Hello?"
"Joe, can I stop by to see you guys?"
"Of course. We were starting to wonder if you, Justin and JC had disappeared or something happened."
"Just been helping out a friend." Not a total lie, but not the complete truth in the same instance.
"All three of you?"
"Um, yeah."
"Min?"
"Pretty much."
"What happened?"
"You'll have to ask her because she asked us to keep hush hush about it."
"I will. Hold on a sec?"
"Sure," I say as nervous as I can be.
A few seconds later, I hear a click and Min. "What's on your mind, Fatoné?" She has a nickname for each of us.
"What is it that Lance can't tell me? What happened?"
"Promise not to track down my ex and try killing him?"
"It's got to involve Nick."
"Yes, he beat me."
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HE BEAT YOU?"
"James has pics on his cell of the injuries before the doc fixed me up. James, you can show him."
I sigh. "I didn't want to do it without your ok, Min."
"That's fine. Fatoné, I will buzz you when I get home tomorrow night, unless they keep me for extra observations."
"Jace is there with you?"
"He was there when Nick got the last few blows in for the final time."
"You're leaving him for good this time?" Joey and I chorus together.
"I planned on it three weeks ago, I have to."
We praise her and she hangs up. I tell him what I know about the whole situation and he gets heated. "Joe, keep in mind that she's already got a restraining order being processed against him, she's staying with JC until she heals fully, and then she's moving into Aaron's house on the other end of the city from him."
"Which house?"
"The second one, the one that Nick never goes to."
"I catch the fucker near her and I will be the one to blame for anything that may happen to him."
He's seething and I calm him down as I pull in his driveway. I visit them the rest of the day and stop in to see Min on the way back to JC's. She has him smiling as they talk. He's laying on his side, stroking her face, as they quietly talk. He hates hospitals and he's here with her, no problem. I know Min hasn't eaten a damned thing the hospital serves and knowing JC he's gone to BK or McDonald's, getting what she requests. Kelly sent me with some spaghetti, meatballs and sausage for the two of them. "Hey, Jace, Min," I announce with a smile.
They look at me, scared (I think). "James, hi," she meekly replies.
"Hey, man," JC responds.
"No stress on how you two are. She's almost thirty and you're an adult. Min's going to do what she thinks will make her happy. If she's happy, I'm happy."
They relax and JC being the same way he's always been, notices the food immediately. "Real food?"
"Yes, Kelly made spaghetti and sent me enough for both of you."
"I learned why Min doesn't like the food here-it tastes like shit, burnt shit. I ran out twice to get her food and she looked like a kid on Christmas morning when I came back," he tells me, causing her to jab him in his side with a finger. I hear about the rest of the day and who else knows about the situation, getting a full update on Min. Neither of them say another word about them possibly starting to see each other. I'll wait to find out when they're ready to talk to us about it and tell them how enraged Joey was to find out about it, seeing the pictures made even more real for Joey and Kelly. 
Home Bound? & Pissing Off Bobbi Jo by Kaotyk
Author's Notes:
Some of Leilei's history is revealed.

I know it's been a crazy past few days, but I love what these guys go through to make sure I'm ok. JC has hardly left my side, James checks on me a couple times a day via phone or dropping in, Justin texts me all day, AJ calls in the morning and at night, Aaron texts me every couple hours to see if I need anything, Joey and Kelly bring REAL food (hospital food tastes like ass), momma Lynn stops in three times a day, and Aaron told Angel who has stopped in every day to make sure I'm healing. I'm on day 3 of my hospital stay and I just WANT OUT. I appreciate JC being here and all my visitors, calls and texts, but I miss a real bed. The showers here suck so bad and I smell funny from the hospital soap. Just shoot me now. "Josh, I want to go back to your house," I whine for the fiftieth time in five hours.

"Min, you know they're trying to make sure the infection is gone and the stitches are helping you heal the right way. Without an infection this time. I hate being here too, but it helps you deal with it."

"You can always go home." He shakes his head.

"I'd rather deal with smelling like a hospital than leave you here alone. Aaron and Justin have been bringing clothes for us. The nurses said no perfumed soaps to prevent infection."

"Leilei, how are you feeling today?" Dr. Mazyck asks me.

"I feel like going home."

"Your wounds are healing very well and we can allow you to use your normal soaps. If the blood we took last night shows little or no signs of the infection, we can let you go home after 9 tonight," she informs me.

"Yes! Finally! Thank God!"

"You really do hate hospitals," JC speaks, pointing out the obvious.

"Jacey, I hate hospitals as much as you do needles."

He shudders. "You're horrible."

"You would rather it be me than anyone else," I remind him. He shrugs, basically admitting it to me.

Alright, you're probably wondering why nobody knew Nick is abusive and why I had the six that found out this time keep it on the low. James doesn't even know that my dad used to beat my mom, forcing her to send me to my uncle and aunt's in Mississippi at the age of three, between her beatings. They raised me as if I were their own and I talked to my mom on the phone every few days. James believes I became an emancipated minor at 17, but I had been one since she died the summer I was 15. I waited two years before telling him because I wanted to finish school. 

I graduated when I was 16 because I asked for that to happen when I went to high school. The superintendent went to the school board and requested it. They said only if I kept my grades at an A/B average, which I did. I took all my English, history, and science classes necessary during freshman year, leaving me to focus on math for a whole year. I went through alegbra 2 through to trig in a school year. I took extra English, science and history courses to cover for not taking specials like gym. I also went to night school as well. I did my sophomore and senior years in night school and during the day, I went through my freshman and junior years. The school board approved that with the grade stip and I was granted my diploma when I was 16. 

I've known Nick since I was 16, he became my first boyfriend and lover when I was 18 (dated for six months before he deflowered me), known JC as Josh since I was 12, haven't really kept in touch with JC since 04 and actually forgot who he was for a long time. Seven years will do that to you if you don't look at pictures alot and name everyone in them. 

I was almost always with Nick and usually only kept in touch with James, Justin and Chris outside of Aaron and the boys. In my mom's will it says that I should be an emancipated minor the exact time she passes and Uncle George helped achieve it because he wanted to keep his promise to have it done. My mom had her will notarized in Clinton, Mississippi and I was raised between my aunt and uncle there and my gramma in Leominster, Ma. I lost my gramma two weeks before my mom was beaten to death by my dad. There is a lifelong restraining order in place and I renew it each year. Johnny took me under his wing to learn how to manage artists, be in the industry and run a business. I've been my ex's manager, ran James and Justin's businesses with them and grew up behind the scenes. 

I lost my mom and gramma when I was 15 and I've been in my mom's proverbial shoes since I turned 24. If I said or did something wrong in public, Nick would give me the 'wait till we get home later' smile, beat me, I'd hide until it healed, he'd promise to never do it again to get me back in his control, we'd make love and all would be forgiven and forgotten until it happened again. Three years is enough, I've had it and now I'm walking away from a nine year relationship. It's all I've known and he told me if I told anyone, he'd kill me. So I told no one and hid away when he'd do that to me. I've gone to Sinai at least 66 times for stitches, staples, a few casts, and to be checked for injuries. It started with a punch and it's ended with me where I am now-in a hospital bed with Joshua Chasez, being cared for by real friends and wanting Nick dead. I know it seems harsh, but you need to realize that 1/3 of the trips were because of miscarriages after telling him I was pregnant. 

He's killed me emotionally and mentally for three years after building me up for six. When he first hit me, it was because I had thought he was cheating on me and called him out. Come to think of it, if I had said it six months earlier I would've been dead on. I had gone to visit him on tour, said something in the back lounge and he punched me in the face. He gave me a black eye and said to keep this to myself. I've always parted my hair so that I could cover the right side of my face with it, that's what I did and said nothing to anyone. I covered it with make up the next week and a half. 

Now he can rot in hell like the festering piece of meat that he is most of the time. I've had a crush on JC since I was 13, but I don't want to rush into another relationship. I have to get to know him better than I do currently and as bad as this sounds, I'm glad this happened because it shows his true colors. I'm slowly learning everyone else's true colors as well, who they really are and what I mean to them. 

JC fell asleep on me, my meds are kicking in (morphine drips rock), and my cell rings. "Hello?"

"Minny, are you ok?"

"Jane?" I'm not so groggy now.

"Yes, are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"Aaron said to call you ASAP."

"Yeah, I need to talk to Bobbi."

She huffs in frustration. "Just a minute. Bobbi Jo! Phone, it's Minny."

"Thanks, mom," I hear BJ's voice come on the line. "Hey, Min-Min."

"Hey, Bobbi."

"What's up?"

"You know how I've backed out of plans with you over the past three years?" Might as well get straight to the point.

"Yeah, what about?"

"It was because your brother would beat me."

"What do you mean?"

"He would hit me."

"Ok, I don't really believe Nicky would do that."

"You in LA?"

"I landed at three this afternoon and mom is flying back in ten minutes."  I hear them call the LA to Tampa flight over the speakers.

"Stop by Sinai on the way back to where you're staying."

"I'm staying at Nick's."

"Well, just stop by. Sinai, third floor, surgical wing and ask for me by name."

"I'm on the way," she says, permitting herself to sound confused and worried. About 45 minutes later, I had already informed the nurse about Bobbi's anticipated arrival and she was shaking me awake. "Leilei Jasmin, wake up!" 

I yawn, stretch and open my eyes before shaking JC awake. "Hey, Bobbs."

"Why are you here and smell like the hospital?"

"Nick."

"What does this have to do with him?"

"He did this to me. Josh, turn on the light, please." 

He does and her face is struck with horror, disgust, and sympathy. "Oh, God..." 

"That's not the worst of it," I tell her before telling her all the injuries I've had while he's been doing it and showing the rest of the stitches and staples in the various places all over my body. I even show her the recent scar from surgery and explain that I have a small metal plate on some of my ribs to prevent a punctured lung. 

"Where is he playing now?"

"Pheonix, AZ tomorrow night."

"When does he leave there?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"I'll be back in a couple days," she tells me as she cautiously hugs me, turning on her heel after. I look at JC and give him a sleepy smile. 

He turns the light off and lays back down next to me. "Night, Minna." I always remembered someone calling me Minna, but not who. It was JC and I love hearing it, it's just so soothing, it reminds me of better, happier days.

Finally Home & An Old Home Movie by Kaotyk
Night before last, Nick's sister, BJ came by and she seemed pissed when she found out what her brother had done to one of her best friends. I don't blame her one bit.

On to the good news, they're releasing Minna at noon. "How much longer?"
I chuckle at her enthusiasm. "Minna, relax. I'm anxious to get home too. It's still 3 hours away."
She's been in the hospital for 5 days now and is more than packed, ready to go home (my house is home until she's fully healed), to get out of here. "But Jacey, I wanna go noooooooowwwwwww!" she whines.
Ok, so anxious doesn't cover it. "We have to wait," I tell her as I scoot closer to her on the hospital bed.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she does her mouth and whine.
"Minna, stop sé." I know how to say maybe five things in Irish and that's one of them.
She sighs, defeated. "I hate hospitals with such a passion. I've been using my soaps for two days and I still smell like a hospital! I just want to get put of here so bad!" she bitches.
"I know. I do too. You should take a nap while you wait, Minna," I reason with her, pulling my fingers through her hair. I'm using her weakness against her. She starts to fall asleep and mutters something about not being fair. She's asleep about ten minutes before I get up and go to the bathroom. I wash my hands and hear my cell ringing. I dry my hands and answer. "Hello?"
"Josh, hi, baby." I miss my mom.
"Hi, mom."
"What's this I hear Minna got hurt?"
I talked to Minna about telling my family over the past day and a half, she told me it would be ok. I tell my mom and feel a little better because I haven't even told Kace. I've talked to my best friend a few times since being here with Minna. "So we've been at Sinai for the past five days," I tell her as I look out over the well kept grounds.
"Are you ever going to tell her?"
"In time, now's not it."
"She probably feels the same. Wouldn't James know?"
"Most of what they talk about it just between them."
"Just ask her."
"Mom, sometimes it's not that simple. She has to heal, take care of the shit with Nick, move her things out of his house, move on and get back into the groove."
"Joshua, tell her."
"I will when the time is right," I tell my mom.
"I'll talk to you later. I love you."
"I love you too." As soon as we hang up, Lance calls. "Hey, man." 
"How's Min, JC?"
"She's taking a nap right now and is being released at noon," I update him.
"I can get the couch ready." He's always been like a brother to her.
"True, she might feel like relaxing on the couch when we get there. Maybe even watch movies. Play a game or something."
"Alright. I'll get Justin's help and make her favorite snacks and finger foods. We'll set up the living room,too," he tells me.
"Thanks." I lower my tone. "What would you say if I said I wanted to date her?"
"JC, you're adults and like I said a few days ago-she's going to do what she thinks makes her happy."
"So, do you think that would be alright by you?"
"Yeah, ask her and find out. She's most likely not going to turn you down."
"If she does?"
"It's too soon for her. At least tell her how you feel."
"I will. One question."
"What's that?"
"How long have you known?"
"It really started to show the summer she was 16."
"Oh. For her?"
"Since she was 13."
"Thanks."
"Do me one favor?"
"Hmm?"
"Don't be an asshole or like her ex."
"You know me better than that," I remind him.
"Alright, just tell her."
"I will."
I hang up and watch her sleep for the next hour and a half. She stirs and smiles at me. "Josh."
"Minna," I say, a smile gracing my features.
"Can I tell you something?"
"Sure."
"I like you."
"How so?"
"I like you more than I've liked even Nick."
"I like you the same way," flows out of my lips before I can even think. I smile and brush some hair out of her face.
She sighs, relaxing. "I was hoping that you felt something."
"Anything else on your mind, Minna?"
"Just it's too soon."
"I'll wait for you."
"I'll tell you when I'm ready."
"Can I be honest with you?"
"Always."
"Not talking for seven years killed me on the inside," I admit. 
"We talked all the time before he and I got serious."
"Can we start from there?"
"Yes. We have to start somewhere. I think that would be best."
"Minna?"
"Jacey?"
"I can't lose you."
She smiles, leaning in to kiss my forehead. "I'm too stubborn not to fight. It's going to be a long time before that happens."
This makes me relax, knowing it's the truth. "I've had one album do ok and one just completely bomb, been dropped by record companies, now I just write, produce and judge."
"I know. I check online every few months to see what you've been up to. I also talked to the rest of the guys. I was in the studio when you did produced with the Boys."
"I didn't know they told you."
"They did and so did Aaron. When they gay rumor fluttered around, I laughed with James because we both knew damn well it wasn't true. If you were, you would have told James and I. I would bet any amount of money that Tara started that one."
This makes me laugh because she never liked Tara and just after we wrapped the shoot for the 'BMU' video, she beat her senseless. She walked away with a busted lip and Tara had a black eye and a concussion. Leilei got her point across and told me she knew Tara was being unfaithful. A few months later, I caught her in bed with her ex and that was it, I ended it right then. "Probably. Tara was vengeful about the fact that you beat her ass in less than fifteen minutes and nobody could help her because the door was locked."
"She deserved it. Nobody cheats on my friends and gets away with it. No man cheats on a woman he claims to love, either."
"I thought those were just rumors?"
"Until I caught him in bed with his ex almost four months ago."
"Were you still with him when...?" I trail.
"I made him agree to the fact that once I have alcohol in my system, there's no stopping me and he knows it. It's worse when it comes to you, I know he's cheated, and he gave me freedom for that night. I told him for the weekend, I wanted to try living together and not be a couple. I was going to slowly pull away and leave. I saw you and bad to struggle to remember your name. We had a shot of JD and I don't regret a thing that happened. It's been almost two months and I am done with Nick. He's the past and he will never be in my life the same way again."
"Were you serious when you said what you did before leaving?"
"Yes. I just thought it wouldn't happen this way. I thought I'd catch him again, scream 'what the fuck', pack, leave and run into you a couple months later. Maybe start spending time to know you again and slowly work toward a relationship over a few weeks or months."
"Somethings just aren't meant to happen how you want them to."
"Yeah, I know."
"I'm always here for you."
"I know what I want."
"You don't always get what you want."
"You don't always know you writes you letters." She looks at me coyly.
"What does that mean, Minna?"
"I wrote you a letter with a poem every year for Valentine's day, New Year's, your birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas."
"You wrote the 'miss you' letters?"
"Yes, every year for you. I would hear your name or voice and write to you. I would mail them out the week before if I were in Cali, otherwise I'd mail them two or three weeks before."
"I had the letters timed down to three days of when they'd show and Lance kept saying he knows who wrote them by the spiraling letters and the initials."
"LM."
"LJ would have given it away, but signing it LM and me not piecing it together didn't."
I've done nothing except make her smile and feel better than she has been lately. "You make me feel like everything is going to turn out right, everything will be ok and that I'm actually safe," she blurts out.
I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head slightly to the right. "Didn't he ever make you feel like that?"
"No, not as much as you do. It scares me."
"If anything, I hope you realize I'd walk away from you if I ever got that mad."
"I know, but you also have to understand that this is all I know."
"I understand and will wait until you're ready to relearn what love and a relationship is and how they're supposed to work."
"Ms. Dale? Here are your discharge papers and instructions. These are your prescriptions for ibuprofen and vicodin. Don't combine them and use the vicodin first and then the ibuprofen."
"I don't want the vicodin, just the ibuprofen. Could you increase the refills?"
"Sure," the nurse answers wearily. We wait the few minutes for the nurse to come back with just the ibuprofen script and Minna has already sign the discharge papers. We go to the pharmacy before leaving the hospital and I'm not happy with what we see outside the door. 
The second we get outside cameras are flashing, being shoved in our faces and the paparazzi are asking us questions. "Did Nick Carter beat you?"
"Who are you dating?"
"How did you get the injuries?"
"Are you the mystery woman?"
"Are you cheating on Nick Carter?"
"Are you dating JC?"
"Are you pregnant?"
She answers the questions in one sentence, "None of your business about what injuries I have, how they happened, I'm not the mystery woman, I'm single, not cheating and I'm not pregnant." Her head had lifted long enough to answer the paps and we walked off as soon as it left her mouth. She gets in my SLS and we head back to my house. I make sure to park in the garage, close the door and help her inside. "Always hated the paps."
"Same here."
"Now we can eat in semi-silence!" she says with laughter. She covers her right hip and hisses with pain. "Ow. Damn stitches. It hurts so bad. Do me a favor? Two ibuprofen please?"
"Water, juice?"
"Got OJ?"
"Um," I walk over to the fridge and see it's stocked to the nines. "Yes, apple juice-"
"APPLE JUICE! Aaron went shopping."
"Guess so. Did he always do your food shopping when he was around?"
"Only when I'd tell him I was sick or something," she tells me, putting her right foot on the coffee table as she sits back on the couch.
"Oh, makes sense," I respond, bringing her the juice and medicine. "Do you want to watch a movie?"
"Upstairs are the first three Twilight movies and the first six Harry Potter movies, please?" she asks, leaning her head back to see me. She smiles.
I hand her the pain med and juice before I head upstairs to grab the blu-ray discs she asked me to get, making sure to grab her 'movie bag'. It's a duffel filled with all her DVD and blu-ray movies that she never leaves behind. She made Aaron sneak back to his brother's house when he had left for tour. "What do you have for movies?"
"Oh, by the way, your role in 'Killer Movie' sucked hardcore." Did I mention how bluntly honest and random she can be sometimes?
"Yeah, I know. I wanted more than a serious role and they turned me down." 
"Well, fuck em. Uh, let me think a minute. I only have 3700 movies of mine down here," she admits.
"How many do you own?"
"Over 20,000." She motions for the bag and I put it next to her, sitting beside her. We go through the bag and she's got every movie I've known she likes. There's the 'Child's Play' series, 'Nightmare On Elm Street' movies, 'Candyman', Jason movies, 'Freddy Vs Jason', Van Damme movies, Jet Li movies, Aaliyah Haughton movies, Justin's movies, 'The Hollow', all Disney movies (she loves Disney-name it, she has it if it's ever been on DVD or blu-ray), Dwayne Johnson movies (she thinks he's sexy and met him a handful of times-'he is a wall of pure rock hard muscles'), Transformers movies (she loves the Autobots, says Shia is cute, and Megan Fox is 'bangable'), Stephen King works, '10 Things I Hate About You', Julia Stiles, 'Brink!' (she met Von Detten back in 2000 and got her first kiss from him at Madison Square Garden, but Lance has no idea), and home movies in this bag. "Put this one in," she suggests, handing me a DVD marked 'Home Vids 39 Final Cut'.
"Why this one?"
"Please, Jacey?"
I put it in, press play as I sit back down and see her doing the dance for 'It's Gonna Be Me' with us on the video set. It's clips of her on the video sets, during rehearsals, on tour with us, during appearances, album promos, recording and major highlights of time with her and around the NSA album. "I can't believe you did more back handsprings than I did. Minna, I swear you cheated."
"To this day?"
"Yes," I say with a chuckle.
We watch the movie and a scene strikes up old memories.

"Justin! James! Joey! Chris! Put me down!"
Justin does that evil smile he does when he's about to be a jack ass. "Did she say to put her down?" The other three nod.
"JACEY! HELP ME!"
They let me grab her and pushed us both in. We surface, she climbs out, strips down to her bikini and runs after Chris first. She knocks each of them into the pool-Chris, Joey, Lance and Justin pulls him to her as she rams into him full force, taking her in with him. I strip to my shorts and jump in to play chicken. It's where one person is the base and someone sits on their shoulders. There's usually only four of us playing, unless we have friends or family over. When it's more than the five of us, we have more than two teams and a ref. She and Lance usually teamed up, but sometimes she'd team up with me or J. "Minna, be on my team!" I call to her.
"Ok," she says, a mischievous smile on her lips as she swims over to me near the stairs. She climbs on my shoulders. "J-Dog first."
"He's teamed with Trace."
"James is like my brother," she retorts faster than I can come up with another excuse. She tugs my hair in his direction. We were teamed up like this-Minna & I, Justin & Trace, Lance & Darren, Joey & Chris, and Tyler played referee. I walked over to Justin and Trace, she pushed Justin, made them go off balance and when they regained composure, turned on us. She and Justin locked hands and began to struggle to knock the other over. After a few minutes of an intense shoving match and my quick footing, she won. She did a quick crowd cheer and pointed at Chris and Joey, essentially marking them as her next victims. We go over to them and she takes them down in fifteen minutes, doing another crowd cheer. She points to the last opposing team, Lance and Darren. She shoves him harder than the others and laughs manically. She talks shit as she struggles with Lance. "C'mon, country bumpkin."
"You're a bumpkin too, Min."
"James, c'mon, what happened to you being stronger than me?"
"I can beat you if I want."
"Do it."
"Maybe I don't want to."
"Chicken."
"Am not."
"Are too. Wuss." She really gets into this and she may instigate Chris, Justin and Joey (she always got them out of trouble somehow).
"Am not," he says through gritted teeth, pushing harder.
"Are too."
"Stop being a brat."
"I'm not, just don't want you to play nice just cuz I'm a girl!"
"I'm not!"
"You are!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
This argument goes on as Darren and I maneuver around the pool, trying to stay upright as they continue the playful banter and shoving match with everyone else cheering on both teams. She finally shoves him hard enough to knock him over and I do a victory spin. I face away from the long end of the pool and my feet are pulled from under me suddenly, forcing us to fall back into the center of the pool. She shrieks and pinches her nose, closes her mouth, making sure to flip everyone off as we go under. We let go and swim to the surface. "Who did that?" I swim in circles. Justin and Chris are laughing, signaling they are the culprits.

She giggles at the scene and I had to chuckle. She had turned 16 on May 5, the day after Lance turned 21. It was just days before the tour was going to kick off and we were having a blast at her place she shared with Darren.
The Beginning Of Our Beginning? by Kaotyk
Josh has been so sweet to me, patient too. I just wish I had left Nick seven years ago when Josh had told me that he had feelings for me, he reminded me last night. I've been at his house for almost a week now and we spend most of the time in the living room, his bedroom, or in his back yard. He usually has James get what we need to eat and for the house. My cell phone rings. "Hello?"
"I'm out front, Min."
"Thanks, James. Give us a couple minutes. I want to talk to you real quick."
"What'd I do now?" he asks, his back home drawl rearing it's usually hidden head.
"Jaaaaammmmmmeeeeessss," I whine, using Josh's hand to pull my body up out of the chair it's in.
I hear him laugh a bit. "Alright, we'll talk."
I hang up and let Josh help me get to the front door. He's the only one, not counting James, I let help me. Most of my stitches have healed and I have to still take it easy for another week because of the stitches on my hip. I've stopped being as stubborn and moving slower so I don't pop any more stitches. I open the door and he smiles. "Don't you two just look cozy?"
I give him the one finger salute, complimentary smirk included. "You get everything?"
"Yes. JC, you want me to help?"
"No, go talk to her," he says, grabbing the bags from him. 
"Ok, where do you want to talk?"
"In the backyard, come on," I reply, looping my arm in his.
Once we sit down, he looks at me. "You told him?"
"A week ago. I don't know where to take it now."
"Let it just run it's course. Life is like a puzzle, patience will help piece it together along with some help from a few good friends," he reminds me.
"Has he talked to you about it?"
"He's been saying the same thing as you have. I've told you both the same thing."
"Do you think I could ever learn what a good man is? A good relationship? What love is? How I'm supposed to be treated? If I could ever be used to being treated the right way?"
"Yes, JC has the patience for that. Trust me, a 13 year crush and enough time paired with patience can get you through anything," he assures me.
"James, I don't know how I'd get through life without you. You're my best friend, brother and my world would come crashing down on me if you weren't always where I need you the most at the very time I need you to be," I admit, hugging him as he's crouched in front of me.
"It's part of knowing me, even more so if we're friends and have known each other for so long."
"That's why you're practically family to me, James."
"Is that all it was?"
"Yeah. So any idea when your next project will be done?"
"No word yet, sorry. You must be bored out of your mind, huh?"
"Of course. You know me, go, go and go some more. I'm on indefinite leave until I heal when it comes down to Johnny and helping him."
"Not even paperwork?"
"No, not even that."
"You must be going insane, Leilei."
"You have no fucking clue, hun!"
He hugs me once more as Josh comes out of the house. "Is that talk over?" He's always been respectful of the relationship James and I have, always letting us talk in private.
"Yes, Jacey, it's finished."
He walks over and sits beside me on the railing. James watches as he smiles at me, my hand holding his and I visibly relax. "How has Min been healing?"
"Good, since she's let us help her. The doctor said she was healing well a couple days ago, she goes back Tuesday. They're just making sure there's no infection again and she doesn't pop any more stitches."
I lean back and close my eyes, relaxing in the warm sunshine. James must be laughing on the inside. "Makes sense and I'm glad to hear she's healing like she should now that she's not popping anymore stitches."
"Monkey bubbles inside?" I ask James, looking at him from under my half closed eyes.
"Yes, mbi."
Josh looks at us both, confused as all hell. "What the fuck?"
"It's a code that James and I have spoken in since I was nine. He and I know what it means and that's all that matters. You just get used to it."
"Cranky croc," James says, nodding toward Josh.
I giggle. "Serious shellfish."
"Bouncy bonkers?"
"Dunno."
"Bullshit."
"Club?"
"I heard."
"Uhhhhh, master Mater."
James laughs. "Better than Mack?" We use Disney characters to talk in code, always have. Everyone around us has one and the two of us know who's who.
"Love my Lightening!"
"So he's like you're Doc Hudson?"
"Yeah."
Josh's head is whipping back and forth between us, trying to figure out what James and I are talking about. I think his head might fall off or something from the way he's looking between us. "Will I ever know what any of this shit means?"
"Don't worry, it's good."
"Something about a club is all I know."
James and I laugh. "Aaron and Justin are her best friends after me and they don't even know."
"Lance, how can you tell me that for sure?"
"The last time we were at an after party with them and Min, I started talking in code with her and they were confused."
"Way more than you are, Jacey. It was hysterical!"
"What did they do?"
"They shook their heads, shrugged and walked off."
"Oh, now I don't feel like such a dunce," he remarks, sarcastically.
"Jacey, relax. I trust you enough to take care of me. I trust you enough to have what you've had. I trust you enough to stay here with you. I trust you enough not to fear you. I trust you, you're like mo chroí. I listen to that more than my head and my soul. Dhíth orm ort i mo shaol."
"I understood most of what you said, but what did you say in that other language?"
James speaks up and translates for me. "She said you're important to her."
"Really? What language is that?"
"It's Irish, but its proper name is Gaelic," I confess.
"Why do I mean so much?" he asks, looking at me expectantly.
"You've always been there when I needed someone to be."
"What am I, chopped chroí?"
"No, you've been there for the past twenty years and graím thu, but I don't bhraitheann ar an mbealach céanna faoi tú mar is féidir liom faoi Josh," I admit, my cheeks turning a deep pink.
"Tá a fhios agam sin agus tá a fhios agat cad é mo thuairim go macánta, Min."
"Tuigim, James. Caithfidh tú a thuiscint go breá liom é, agus ba mhaith liom a insint dó, ach tá mé scanraithe sin. Níl a fhios agam má tá sé an foighne as sin."
"I have no idea what you two are talking about," Josh tells us.
I sigh. "I'm sorry, mo ghrá. Sometimes we talk in pure Irish."
"Since when?"
"I've been speaking it since I was 15, her grandma taught me."
"Is that the jargon you used to speak in when you called two people?"
"Yes, one was Min and the other was her grandma."
"Is that what Justin learned from talking to and hanging out with you?" Josh asks, stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.
"Yes, he speaks some Irish and he confesses alot to me in it."
My cell rings again. I groan and see it's my Bounce, I pick up. "Preab!"
"Álainn, conas a raibh tú?" he asks.
"An féidir Níos Fearr. Cneasaithe. Duit éirí as ag Jacey's? Mé chailleann tú, Preab! Geall liom a bheith deas," I barter with him.
I hear him make an 'ehhhh' sound like he's thinking. "Ach má gheallann leat a bheith deas, is dócha. Chailleann tú mé freisin! Beidh mé ag cócaireacht dinnéar leat más mian leat," he offers.
"Shrimp scampi in anlann Alfredo le piobair agus brocailí? Tá sé cad ba mhaith liom agus ní féidir é a dhéanamh. Leat é a dhéanamh conas Is maith liom é," I request.
"Sílim gur féidir liom sin a bhainistiú. Bhfuil mé díreach tar éis a stopadh ag an siopa ar an tslí chun na comhábhair. Féidir liom a bheith ann in uair an chloig, álainn," he informs me.
"Spoil tú dom, go raibh maith agat, Preab!" I respond, excitedly.
"Tá an Cé mhéad beathaithe mé, cailín?"
I look at James. "An bhfuil tú ag fanacht don dinnéar?" He nods, confirming he will. "Ceithre An féidir. Leat le do thoil muiríní a dhéanamh freisin? Agus deviled uibheacha?"
"Meascán ait, ach tá, is féidir liom a dhéanamh go léir. Dúirt tú ceathrar daoine, ceart?"
"Tá, Preab," I confirm.
"Féach leat go luath, ansin," he tells me.
"Tá tú an chuid is fearr! Féach leat go luath!" I hang up with Justin and look at Josh. "Justin's coming over and is making my favorite foods," I tell him.
"Is that what I just heard?"
"Yes."
"Something about shrimp and Alfredo."
"He makes it just how I love it."
"What does Preab mean?"
"It means Bounce."
"I'll try to remember that." He's so cute when he's confused. 
~~~~~
I know Justin has Josh's pass codes memorized. "Álainn!"
"Preab!" 
He hugs me from behind, having called me from the kitchen and walked out to the three of us on the back porch. "I'm glad to see you're feeling well enough to be out of that bed and off the couch."
"I am. Dinner?"
"I just got in the door, girl!"
I laugh and he realizes I was teasing, swatting my arm ruefully. "Thank you, Justin."
"You're welcome, beautiful."
He gives Josh and James hugs, greeting them. Josh looks at him. "Hey, man. What does 'dhíth orm ort i mo shaol' mean?"
"It means 'I need you in my life', why?"
"I heard Minna say it today," he casually says, shrugging his shoulders.
"Oh, who was it to?"
He looks at me. "I said it to him. Ná aistriú aon rud eile dó," I demand.
His eyes widen and I nod. "Ok, sorry."
I turn to James and glare at him. "Goes for you too."
"Tuigim, Min."
"Thanks." I rub Justin's head and pout. "I miss your curls."
"I might grow it out again."
I smile. "Please?"
"We'll see," he taunts. I smack his arm and smile. "Má d'iarr sé leat a bheith lena chailín, cad a insint dó?"
I lean my head back and smirk. "I'd love to, yes."
He smiles, patting Josh's back. "I don't think another man has her heart like you do."
"What?"
"Ask her, I think she may be ready."
"Ready for what?"
"Preab, not yet. When he's ready. No pressure," I remind him.
He nods, licking his full lips, turning his attention back to his friend. "JC, we are behind you more than ever if you and Minny get together." He heads in the house to make dinner and I smile.
"What was that about?" He's confused again.
"Just something I told him a few days ago. Nothing to worry about."
"You can say that, but I'm not sure because I don't understand a word that he said before you said you'd love to," Josh points out.
~~~~~
We had ate the mouth watering deliciousness Justin made just for me. He made just enough shrimp scampi in an Alfredo sauce with broccoli and peppers, deviled eggs, and scallops for two servings for all four of us. "That tasted great, J," Josh admits.
"Minny taught me how to make it 12 years ago. It's her favorite meal, the scampi. I haven't been able to make it for me again," he recalls.
"It came out great, Preab. Thanks."
"Really good job," James agrees.
"Thanks for your compliments."
"The best part is that he washed the dishes as he went," I point out, smiling.
"There's only two pans to wash and I'll do those before I leave," Justin tells us.
"James, you pick the movie," I say, pointing to my movie bag. 
He gets up and looks through them, picks one and puts it in the DVD player. It's the video of us during their first US tour and making of 'TUMH'. "This is forever ago," Justin and Josh voice together. 
"I thought a trip down memory lane would be in order."

A particular scene makes me laugh. 
"-dream, I'm nothing in between-" I belt out 'I'm A Bitch'. "-I'm a bitch, I'm a tease, I'm a goddess on my knees-"
"Really now?"
My 15 year old self whips around to look at Josh. "I was just messing with Joey's camera."
"He gave you permission?"
"Yeah," I say defensively, my hands on my hips.
His hands go up in front of him as in surrender. "Whatever, just making sure."
"Soundcheck is done?"
"Yes, so when you're done goofing off, I suggest you turn it off unless you plan on taping some of the Three Stooges' schticks."
I pick up the camera and head for the hallway, making sure to turn it on me. "Off to find the Stooges," I say, my cheeks pink with embarrassment. Josh laughs. "Shut it, Chasez!"

It changes to another memory. "We were so different back then."
"Yeah," I sigh, agreeing with Josh.
"What changed?"
"We stopped hiding the fact that we like each other is my best guess," I reason.
"Can I kiss you?"
I tilt my head up from it's place on his shoulder to share a first kiss with him. I settle back down and James gently pokes me, making me glance at his humongous smile. "What is it about these old movies?"
Josh chuckles and Justin looks at us from the chair across from the couch Josh and I are sharing with James. I smile, causing him to nod and smile before turning back to the old home movie. "I have no idea, Minna."
I giggle lightly and he takes a deep breath in, resting his head on top of mine. I'm laying with my legs wrapped around his, cuddled to his side with no intention of moving. The arm he has wrapped around my body starts to shift under me as he rubs my back, comforting me. My right arm is across his abdomen and his other arm is resting on mine. I'm laying between Josh and the back of the couch. Thinking back to our one night stand, I count the weeks and realize it's been almost two months and he hasn't even asked about sex. I think it's safe to say that sex is the farthest thing from his mind right now, which is contradictory to his reputation. I think he's more concerned with my well-being. "Thanks, Jacey."
"For what, Minna?"
"Caring."
"You're welcome, love."
He sounds so peaceful and is relaxed, like this is normal for us. For the past week it has been normal for us, but before... Let's not think of before, I like where I am now. I don't know if I'm actually going to leave, but I think I might have to. I don't want to be rushed or to rush him. Beautiful things take time, patience and love. I want the relationship to continue to be a beautiful thing. I can't, won't, REFUSE to lose him again. "We're going to head out, it's getting late."
I look at Josh's watch, 11:53. It's late alright. "Yeah, yeah. See you two later. Thanks for coming by," I reply as Josh gets up to help me to stand for hugs and to see Justin and James out. His hand never leaves mine.
"Night!" Justin calls back to us as we stand in the door.
"Bye!" Josh replies, dismissing our friends. We climb the stairs to his room so I can curl my body to the side of his. He randomly remembers some lyrics I haven't heard in more than ten years, "I just want to call her up and make her laugh. Shooby doo wop and Scooby Snax, I met a fly girl and I can't relax. Wish for you on a falling star, wondering where you are, do I cross your mind in the warm sunshine?"
"What made those lyrics come to your mind?"
"You."
"Huh?"
"Never mind," he chuckles, pulling me to his side as we climb into his bed. His hand rakes though my hair to the beat of Justin's 'Like I Love You', his mouth forming the chorus, embracing sleep as it comes.
"Josh?"
"Hmm."
"I meant it."
"Meant what?"
"What I said earlier."
"Huh?"
"Dhíth orm ort i mo shaol."
"Mmm, I get it."
"I meant the kiss too."
"I meant it as well." I smile and he laces his fingers and mine together, placing them on his abdomen. His mind settles on a different song, a slower song, a familiar one. "Old enough to see behind me, young enough to feel my soul..." he begins to sing. "I just can't get you off of my mind, yeah..."
"But then I think of loving and I just can't get you off of my mind, yeah. Babe, can't you see it's killing me? I don't want to push ya, baby, and I don't want you to be told. It's just that I can't breathe without ya, I feel like I'm going to lose control..." I sing with him, just before slipping into a peaceful sleep.
End Notes:
LFO~Girl On TV
Lenny Kravitz~Can't Get You Off My Mind
Meridith Brooks~I'm A Bitch
Trysts & Truths by Kaotyk
She's finally happy, in all sense of the word. Min and JC deserve each other, both have been through their own version of relationship hell. "What's on your mind, Lance?"
"Just that Min's happy."
Justin smiles. "I know, she deserves it."
"What do you mean she deserves to be happy? How is she happy?"
"She and JC have been getting close and pretty cuddly lately."
Chris smiles. "JC's been sounding happier lately."
"Because of Min, they've been literally inseparable since a month ago when she popped the stitches on her hip," Justin informs Chris and I nod, confirming the information. 
"I'm just glad he's finally seeing what's been in front of him for the past 13 years!"
"A few weeks ago, they kissed," Justin indulges.
"Was it a full on make out, sucking face kiss?"
"No, just a quick peck on the lips. They snuggled closer and smiled," I tell him.
"That's it?" Chris makes a face at the news. "Anything since then?"
"That was it and I don't think so."
"How has she been healing? Who's been taking her?"
"She's healing beautifully and JC has been bringing her to the appointments," I admit.
"Why not you?"
"She wants JC to take her, something about him easing her nerves."
"Dude, it's like her saying she's a virgin."
"What?"
"She has slept with him and she's not embarrassed by him being there. She probably has him help her shower. They want to date, but something's holding it up," Chris points out.
"So what if they have had sex?" I reason. "They're adults!"
Justin and Chris snap their heads in my direction outside the hotdog stand we're eating at. "When did this happen?"
"How long have you known?"
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"Who told you?"
"JC's been my best friend for twenty years, he never told me!"
"It happened about 2 1/2 months ago. I've known for about a month. She asked me to keep my trap shut. Min told me. JC hasn't confirmed or denied it," I rattle off. They both look at each other and smile after a few seconds. "I never said anything, you don't know and we never talked about it. I want no part on what you two are about to do."
"That's fine," Chris says coolly, smiling like the evil clown he can be. 
Justin's cell beeps, causing him to laugh. "Minny just texted me. She pretty much just told me what Lance has told us, just in pure Irish!"
We look at his phone and I translate, confirming it. "Damn, she did."
"What does that read in English?" Chris asks because he's heard the two of us and Min talk in it, write letters/notes in it and he never took the time to learn it.
"It basically says it's been eating at her and three weeks before the incident, she slept with JC at Avalon almost three months ago. She regrets not telling him sooner."
"I'm going to see if we can stop by JC's and see her."
"Justin, I don-"
"Álainn, Is féidir leis an triúr againn ag swing?Fadhb ar bith, ach Chris, Lance agus I. Tá. Níl, níl mise as mo mheabhair. Is mian liom ach dúirt tú go raibh rud éigin níos luaithe. Tá tú fós ag mo chara is fearr, beidh sé i gcónaí. "
"I didn't think she wanted to see us after admitting to something like sleeping with C," Chris says to me and I nod in complete agreement before turning our attention to Justin's phone call.
"Beidh orainn a fheiceann tú i cúpla uair an chloig. Promise. Sea, féach leat níos déanaí," he says with a little laughter and alot of affection in his voice.
"All I understood was 'promise' and our names," Chris whispers to me as Justin hangs up with Min.
I chuckle at the admission. "He asked if we could stop by to see her and some things about the whole sleeping with JC situation, telling her he wasn't mad."
"How come you two don't talk in tongues when it's not with her?"
"I don't because I normally don't have to and it's easier to have a private conversation in front of people who don't understand it with her," I admit.
"I talk Irish with her because that's what she speaks in when talking about her emotions," Justin confesses.
"Oh, I guess it makes sense. So when do we see her?"
"Around three. She has Joey coming too."
"It's basically an *NSYNC reunion, just to talk to us."
~~~~~
"Ready, guys?"
They shrug and we head up to JC's door. I knock and she answers the door, making sure to warmly greet us. "James! Justin! Chris!" she says, hugging us as she greets each of us. "Thanks for coming."
We greet Joey and we watch JC stand behind her, hands on her hips with his right hand splayed over her hip around the stitches. "What's up, Leilei?" Joey asks.
"I've told two of you why I asked or said you could stop in. I know it's been almost three months since the night it happened," she began.
"Is it the Nick thing?"
"Not at all. It's actually three weeks before that."
Joey crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow. "I'm listening."
"Well, three weeks before the incident, Josh and I had a one night stand. I told him that if Nick nixed it again, I might give him a chance. I'm not ready for that, but we were at Avalon and I talked to him. He pulled me into a private VIP room, ordered JD and had a couple shots," she confesses, eyes shut tightly so as not to look at Chris and Joey. "He kissed me and kisses led to touching and touching led to the inevitable sex. Nick had called just minutes after we had finished," she finished, her body leaning back on JC's.
"At least you told us first," Chris responds calmly.
"What do you mean 'inevitable sex'?" Joey inquires.
"Joe, she's always been attracted to me and since she turned fifteen, she's wanted to know. She told me."
Justin and I quickly glance at each other, knowing it's been longer than that. It might be the first time he recalls it and she probably just agreed with it. "Hahahahahaha! Wanted to know what since then?" Chris laughs.
"Well, I wanted to know what he felt like for 12 years," Min tells us.
"What?" Joey is being Joey, not wanting to know. "There's almost ten years between you!"
She shrugs, blinking and rolling her eyes. "I could've slept with him when I was 17, on his birthday!"
All five of us look at her. "WHAT?"
"Let's just say I wanted him to be my first and we almost was if it wasn't for James coming to the back of the bus."
"Oh, THAT time," JC says, smirking.
"That's why that video was cut and taped," Joey says.
"She was 17 and he was 25!" Justin freaks out.
~~~~~
"Now that that's done with, can we please unwind before heading to bed?" she asks us a few hours later. She cooked dinner and fed us, explaining the whole relationship with Nick and her sex life. It's now ten at night and she had an appointment in the morning.
"Yes, Min," I say, having already known most of it.
"Thanks, James," she says hugging me.
"You're welcome." Trust me when I say that if I were straight, I would get a boner looking at my childhood best friend. 
Come on, she's about five five, a size 7 (her hips are the kind that make the best curves and the reason for her size), 38 D tits, she dyed her brown hair raspberry truffle, blue eyes that change color according to her mood and what she's got on, Cupid's bow lips, and freckles everywhere (from one cheek bone to the other like a path under one eye, over her nose and under the other is the heaviest with the rest dotting her body sparsely). I have caught Justin and JC looking at her. Justin kissed her when she turned 18, he was 21. 
When I was 23, let's just say lines were crossed and she was trashed. She doesn't remember and you don't tell a very drunk Irish, Scottish, British and French woman no. She would have had her way and I've wondered since she was 16, so I let her take her wanted birthday present. Yes, I made sure to use protection and I did think about her in that way sometimes. So when it did happen, she and Nick were in an 'off phase' of their relationship. It was unforgettable for me because I was stone cold sober, not a drop of alcohol or a taste of any drug in my system, and DAMN! She knows what she's doing, there are only improvements that could've happened in the past 8 years. She was one of my last trysts with a woman. I retract that, she WAS the last. I drop Justin and Chris off at their houses, bidding them goodbye, before heading home to dream of that night~May 5, 2002.
Keeping A Secret by Kaotyk
I'm on the phone with James at five in the morning, walking around Josh's massive house. "Tá sé cosúil le mo leagan ar Lestat agus tá mé Akasha," I confess.
"Leilei!"
"What? I'm being honest!"
"If it's not vampires, it's werewolves!"
"I could do another analogy."
"Go ahead," he dares me.
"Tá mé Bella agus tá sé ar mo Edward."
"What's next? Selene and Michael?"
"Actually, it would've been."
"How long has it been?"
"Since what?"
"Since the incident," he answers, clearly annoyed.
"Five months."
"It's Halloween tonight. What are you going as?"
"Akasha and he said he'd go as my dark haired Lestat," I boast, biting my bottom lip.
"Are you dating him yet?"
I shake my head, my eyes closed. "What? Cén fáth ar an ifreann an ábhar sin, James?"
"I just want to know."
I sigh. "No, I'm just staying with him because I tried to get some decent sleep for a week at my apartment and got none, so I moved in at his suggestion."
"You share a bed with him," he argues.
"James, nothing happens. It's like when you and I used to share a bunk or a bed or a room," I counter-argue.
"Leilei, tá a fhios agam go bhfuil tú dhaoine fásta agus tá a fhios agam déanta agat air leis. Fhios agam freisin bhfuil tú ag mealladh a thabhairt dó agus anois go atá tú healed go hiomlán go mbeidh, a bheith suas le do bhealaí aois arís," he points out to me, sighing in frustration. "Níl mé balbh, tá a fhios agam ort!"
I giggle. "James, I know that! It's my choice and he has a say. Is there something I forgot about us or are you just being overprotective again?"
He paused for a second too long. "No, I just don't want you to get hurt," he nervously blurts out.
"James, ná ní bréag dom! Abair liom!" I scream at him.
"Do you remember anything about 03, your birthday?"
"You mean us waking up in a bed together arbh fhéidir? Yeah, I figured it out. I know damn well I was way over my limit, you didn't stop me from drinking or from ligean duit a bheith ar an seisiún dara grá is fearr a dhéanamh mé a bhí riamh!"
"Second best?"
"Mmmhmmm."
"Who's first?" I clear my throat. "Oh, guess I should've known that."
"Exactly. So chill out."
"Where does the other one place?"
"As my first, the one who taught me everything."
"Oh, that makes sense."
"Anyone else know?"
"Not that I know."
"Are you going tonight?"
"To Justin's costume party?"
"No, to his birthday party," I remark, facetiously.
"I guess."
"Thanks!"
"Wasn't it Justin who set it up?"
"He picked the costume policy and I planned it all."
"Hey, mama," Josh whispers in my unblocked ear.
"Josh," I coo.
"You act like you've been together almost forever."
"Teigh trasna ort fein, James, we are not and we don't."
"Hey, I'll talk to you tonight."
"Ok, see you later. It starts at seven."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he dismisses the information, hanging up.
"I know that tone, what's up, baby?"
I turn to face him as his arms slide around me, pulling me close to him. "He's convinced that we're together and we act like it."
He smiles. "How long are we not together?"
"Josh, we are just friends that have special privileges with each other," I remind him.
"You're not ready for another relationship, yet," he recites from memory. "How long until you are?"
I furrow my brow. "What do you mean?"
"Don't think I don't enjoy it, I more than do. I just can't keep this hidden for long. I suck at keeping secrets," he informs and reminds me.
"Let me handle the questions about us."
He kisses me. "I guess I can handle that," he says, grinding against me. True to his nature, his libido is out of control and he's a GODSEND in bed. "Is there something you can handle for me right now?"
I kiss him, biting his lip between my teeth gently as I pull away from the him. My hand slips into his pajama bottoms and I start to stroke him, smiling. "I suppose," I reply coyly.
I swear he gets up this early to spend time with me after we have our morning session. "Good!" he chirps, picking me up and runs up the stairs. He stands me up at the top of the stairs and starts kissing me passionately, guiding me to his bed. He climbs on his bed, laying me down softly and breaks the kiss long enough for both of us to strip off our shirts. His hand slips under my back and he unclasps my strapless bra, adding it to our shirts at the side of the bed, instantly we begin to kiss again. His tongue touches my top lip, causing me to part mine to allow him to dart in and his tongue to mingle with my own. The pads of his thumbs are brushing across my sensitive nipples. His lips trail down to my neck, he starts nipping, kissing and sucking. My legs wrap around his, pulling him down on top of me, skin to skin while my hands are on his back and in his hair. 
We grind each other like it's a drug we just can't get enough of. "Jacey," I moan.
"Minna," he answers, his lips brushing my neck. He knows it drives me crazy with need when he does that, his hands perch on my hips so I can't grind back.
"I want you so bad," I tell him.
He hovers his face over mine and smiles. "In time." He grinds me and I groan. "You'll get what you want soon enough." His head dips to my shoulder and he bites me.
"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh," I whimper, pulling my bottom lip in to pin it between my teeth.
He can feel my hips pushing against the strength of his hands, knowing I want to push against him. I feel his left hand travel up my body and pin my hands above my head. I try to catch his lips with mine, wanting as many points of our bodies touching as I can get, but he pulls back to see my turquoise eyes filled with an insurmountable amount of sexual desire for him. "I love this," he mutters, barely audible and I don't care because I'm determined to get what I wanted which has turned to need. He finally allows my lips to come in contact with his, knowing my needs and wants. We moan into each other's mouths. He pulls off my lace boyshorts off, maneuvering my legs as I try to help (although all my focus is on his kiss). He quickly strips off his pajama pants and grinds his hips against mine, his dick digging into my thigh.
"Now, please," I beg. He's the only man to have this effect on me. 
He reaches up and grabs a condom, holding it in between his fingers. I know he can get that over himself faster than I can moan his name, he can also take his sweet time to torture me. He has yet to LET me put it on him in the past two  months. He kneels between my legs, rips open the foil, and gets it on as fast as he can before teasing me. He leans over me and his mouth latches onto my right tit, sucking on it as hard as he can and nibbling every so often. It feels so strange, but I moan because my focus is on his teasing. Two fingers on his other hand slide into my velvet walls, his thumb rubbing my clit in circular motions. My hips begin bucking against his hand, forcing his fingers deeper into my soaking wet folds. He knows he has me wrapped around his finger and I have him wrapped around mine. "Now?" he taunts. I nod, looking into his cerulean eyes and watch as small hints of green and honey fleck his irises which signals his extremely horny mood. A woman can learn things like that pretty fast and remember it forever. 
He replaces his fingers with his thick 9" dick and thrusts all the way to the hilt, stopping to allow us both to adjust before he slowly begins making love with me. His thrusts are slow and deliberate, swirling his hips every so often and I can't keep from being as vocal as I can. He enjoys it, only to kiss my neck and vocalizes his enjoyment in various moans and groans which send vibrations across my skin. My nerves go out of control and my legs hitch around his hips instinctively, pushing back and his thrusts go deeper in than he wanted to go. He allows a guttural moan pass his lips, erupting vibrations along the front of my neck, causing me to loudly voice my approval. He quickens his pace gradually, bringing us closer and closer to our euphoric releases that leave me shaking from the force of it and him out of breath. He pins my hands with his, our fingers interlaced, on either side of my body by my shoulders. "So good," he tells me, fucking me senseless at the moment. My walls start to tighten around him as my release begins to take over my body. My whole body tenses, pulling him close and I drag my nails down his back. I scream out of pure pleasure and ecstasy, "Jooossssshhhh!"
"So close, babygirl," he confesses, kissing just behind my ear to my shoulder and back. He stops on the side of my neck to gently bite. His hand splays across my abdomen, his thumb rubbing my clit to prolong my climax and bringing on a second wave for me and his first at the same time. "Leilei," he growls as he dives head first into the wave of euphoria, his head nuzzled to my neck. My nails digging into his shoulder blades as I scream with pleasure. "Mmm," he hums against my shoulder, causing goosebumps and a full body shiver (something else he's only been able to do).
"Mmmhmmm," I reply.
We lay there slick with sweat, unmoving, and listen to our breathing. We hear the front door open and close. "JC! Leilei! You awake?" SHIT!
"Justin!" we both whisper.
Josh gets up and opens the door a crack. "I'm just getting up, be down in a minute!"
"I'll be in the kitchen. Leilei up?"
He turns to look at my naked form on his bed, smiling. "She's awake now!" he answers closing the door. He sits on the bed and we laugh. "He has always had impeccable timing."
"I know. Try staying at his house in Orlando, it's worse."
JC shakes his head. "A tour bus is worse."
"AJ on a tour bus is fifty times worse."
"Let's hop in the shower real quick," he offers. I get up and join him, washing one another's bodies, sharing passionate kisses every so often. I wash and condition my hair. I shave my legs and rub his back to relax him as the water falls on his back. "I can always tell when it's you," he finally says.
Now he has my full attention. "How's that?"
"Your breathing, your touch, your scars, your kiss, your curves," he tells me.
"Mmmhmmm." I get out of the shower smiling, wrap my body in a towel and walk to the guest room where I keep my clothes.
"Álainn?" I hear from the bottom of the stairs.
"Preab."
"Cén fáth a bhfuil tú ag teacht amach as an seomra leapa JC's fliuch agus i tuáille? An bhfuil tú dhá chodladh le chéile?" he asks me.
"I took a shower and it's not your business, but no."
He narrows his eyes at me. "I'll find out the truth one way or another."
"Don't leave Chris out of your little investigation," I tease.
He waves his hand in dismissal at me, turning to head for the kitchen again. I get dressed in a pair of curve hugging low rider jeans, Josh's jersey from the basketball game with BSB (2000), my turquoise tank underneath it, my black and teal DCs pull it together. I brush my hair and pull it into a messy bun and clip it up. I walk downstairs and sit across from Justin. "You have the post sex glow."
"No, that's awesome sleep glow. You should give up now," I respond, smirking.
Josh comes down and rubs my back for a second. "How'd you sleep?"
"Great. Thanks for letting me cuddle you again."
Our eyes are laughing and we look at Justin. "Bullshit," flies out of his mouth. "I bet if I check upstairs in his rubbers drawer, he'll be a few short."
We shrug because the condoms we use aren't from that drawer. "Go for it," Josh consents. If you really know Josh, he has a drawer with about 20 condoms in it.
Justin runs upstairs, checks the drawer and comes back down looking defeated. "Doesn't make sense."
"None were missing?"
"Not a one." He sits down and sighs, arms crossed over his chest. "On a better note, how's the party coming?"
"It's ready and waiting for the time."
I remember what Josh is wearing for a costume (the concert scene of 'Queen Of The Damned') and scold myself for scratching his back, he's going to have to wear the back up as well as I. The back up one is black leather pants and a black button up shirt (front opened) with black boots, mine is the outfit Akasha has in the scene just after the bathroom scene in the 'Queen Of The Damned' movie. It's the simplest one and that's why I chose it for back up. I had special ordered the outfits in April and had them shipped to James' place. They showed up last week and I picked them up, trying them on in front of James. He had one comment-"Damn, you can definitely be the queen of my damnation any day."
I reminded him that I am doing this for Halloween and Josh fits the Lestat look better than he would. I giggle as I think about it. "What's so funny, Minna?"
"Something James said last week."
"Which was?"
"The costumes came in last week, I told you."
"Yeah?"
"I tried them on to make sure they fit right in front of him and when I tried the one from the scene just after the rose petal tub scene on, he said I could be the queen of his damnation any day. I reminded him that you fit the Lestat description better than he does." 
He chuckles at the thought and shakes his head. Justin smirks. "You said there's going to be a shit ton of alcohol at the party, right?"
"Yes. Why does that matter?"
"I just wanted to check for Trace. He said if he had to come in a costume, there had better be alcohol."
Sounds like him, he hates dressing up formally or in costumes. "There is a wide selection to choose from and we took seven opinions. I got a little of each."
"It's going to be hot then!" Justin says excitedly.
~~~~~
I take a shower and get into my Akasha costume, being careful not to wet my hair. I had extensions put in and it's done like Aaliyah Haughton's was in the movie and I have to stroke my ego by saying it looks great. Josh wanted to make love the minute I got in the door fifteen minutes ago, I got him to take no for answer. I told him after the party I would ravish him twice as bad as he wanted to do to me right then. I'm still wet, come out of the shower and into Josh's room (I kicked him out to get ready) to see James and Aaron ready to put a light layer of gold and blue body glitter on me. I look at them, smiling. Aaron's jaw is currently in the basement studio and James is laughing. "Whoa, mama!"
I laugh and drop my head. I open my mouth and James puts the vampire teeth in. "Thank you," I say, adjusting my jaw because my teeth feel odd.
They start applying the glitter to my slick body and help me into my costume. I look at the clock as we finish, six fifty-nine. It took an hour and a half from the time I got home until the last bit of glitter was put on my body. "You've never worn something like this for Halloween before."
"It's because I never felt this good and I feel powerful." I look in the mirror. I turn and give each of them a kiss. I have Kelly help me do the make up for my eyes because she's better at it than I am. "Thank you, Kelly."
"You're welcome, Leilei. Thanks for confiding in me."
"What do you mean she confided in you?" James asks, upset.
"I told her about wanting to leave Nickolas seven months ago, when I told her that I caught him in bed with his ex."
"Ok, never mind."
Kelly and I smile knowing the real reason. "Lance, you should go get his fangs on his teeth," she reminds him. 
He leaves the room and Aaron speaks up from the foot of the bed. "You haven't told him about it yet?"
"The past couple months?"
"Yeah, that."
"Not yet."
"Only us, Josh, and Joey know. Just because I'm me and curious, how do keep him hush about this?"
Kelly smiles. "I tell him that I'll stop cooking his favorite foods and he'll be sleeping on the couch until I feel like letting him back in our bed."
"He is wrapped around your finger."
"Stop trying to bite me!" James yells in the next room.
"All done," Kelly informs me and I smile at her work. "I think Lance could use your help."
I get up and walk into the next room, swishing my hips. "Joshua, look at me," I demand. He looks from the floor to my feet and up my body, his jaw falling slack. 
"Thank you, Min," James tells me.
"You're welcome. You almost done so the man can pick his jaw up from the basement studio?"
"Done. JC, open and close your mouth a few times." He does as he's directed. 
"Nails, hair, and fuck..." he trails off, looking at my costume.
"Later, maybe," I tease and James quickly turns his head in my direction, his green eyes shooting darts. "Relax, James. Whatever happened to the whole he and I are adults thing?"
"I don't want to see you get hurt again."
"James, I know and thanks for caring, but I have to make my mistakes, ok?"
"Alright, just make sure to tell me if you need me."
"When haven't I?"
He smiles and hugs me. "Is it time to head down? It sounds like it's in full swing. Do I look good?" Josh says, nervous.
"Better than good, you look awesome!" I compliment.
He pulls me into his arms and runs his tongue over the fangs on his teeth. "Thanks, you look beautiful," he informs me, placing a quick kiss on my lips. He's still not used to the fangs.
James stops by us and tells us he, Kelly and Aaron have to head down to intro us. "Attention all guests!" I hear Aaron say loudly, it going silent soon after. "The queen of the damned and her new king will now join us!" Josh and I share I quick kiss and start down the stairs. Murmurs erupt from our guests as well as compliments. 
I walk up to Angel and Bobbie and they try to say something, neither being able to speak. "I never knew you were so beautiful like that, Leilei."
"Thanks, BJ." She hugs me.
"I love the party and you two look unbelievable!" Angel admits.
"Thank you. The planning took two months and was worth it."
I mingle for a couple hours like the good hostess Nick had molded me into. I grab Josh and dance, grinding up against him. Trace comes up behind me and grinds on me, I whip around, cock my arm back and punch him in the face. Josh laughs and I'm heated. "C'mere, mama."
"Fucker! Ugh! I can't believe he had the audacity to do that."
"Mama, that's Justin's friend, Trace."
I turn beet red, embarrassed worse than anything. "Why'd you punch Trace, Leilei?"
"For the same reason I did to you when I turned 18," I remind him, my foot tapping.
He blushes, turning on his heel to talk to his friend. "You told him."
I shrug. "They deserved it. Even Joey won't do that since day one. He always knew I was feisty." We laugh, spending the rest of the time snacking on the foods, sipping on alcohol and talking. "Later, Bounce. Next time, keep your elf in check."
"Sorry," Trace mutters.
Justin guffaws. "See you tomorrow for lunch?"
"Yes, now leave," I tell him with a smirk.
I hug Joey, Kelly, James, Justin and Chris before shutting the door and Josh pinning me to the door. "Now that it's three in the morning, the house is clean and it's just us," he says, looking into my eyes, "can we have our time?" He kisses me and I want to melt into a puddle right there.
"I don't know," I tease, leading him to the studio in the basement.
"Where are you taking me?"
"The couch in the studio."
"No way," he pulls me to his body, stopping us in our tracks. "That's off limits."
"Joooooossssssshhhhhhhh," I whine, sticking out my bottom lip and pout. Yes, the puppy dog look is my signature pout.
"Not in the studio. The counter, kitchen table, the dining room, the living room, the shower, anywhere but the studio. Sorry," he enforces, standing his ground.
"Back yard?"
His eyes go wide. "Exhibitionist much?"
"Hardly anybody is awake at this hour and if they are, they'll have one hell of a show," I point out, my eyes lighting up with excitement.
"I'm not too comfortable-"
"LIVE A LITTLE!" I yell, laughing as I pull him behind me toward the yard.
"Leilei, st-"
I kiss him to shut him up as I pin him to the side of his house on the patio. I unbutton his leather pants and slip my hand around his semi hard cock, stroking it. His hands rest on my hips, fingers curling around the sides, pulling me closer. He gets into the moment and forgets where he is, grinding back against me and moaning. He slowly moves his hand to the outside of my thigh and bunches up the skirt before sliding his hand between my legs, rubbing. He inserts two of his long fingers into my juicebox, pushing them in and pulling them out as he establishes a rhythm without pulling out of the kiss. He wraps his arm around me, bringing my body closer and looking into my eyes. "Change can heighten the experience and feeling," I inform him, moaning throughout.
"Who taught you that shit?"
"Ex-peri-ence," I moan, shuddering with sexual desire and take my hand back, leaving his dick alone and harder than I've seen.
I pull his fingers out of my throbbing and wet heat, suck off my juices and calmly walk into the grass to lay on my back.
"Playing hard to get now?" he calls out. I don't answer, forcing him to come sit by me. He does just what I want, leaning back on his hands, looking at the stars. I quickly straddle him in one fluid motion and begin to French kiss him. I swivel, dip, grind, rock and glide my hips over his crotch and I almost get him to cave. "I can't do this out here," he tells me after he parts his lips and mine.
"Sure you can, just get lost in the moment," I instruct him.
"What if-" I kiss him again, more forcefully this time. I slide my hand into his boxers again and begin to pump him, resulting in him moaning while pulling me closer. I remove the condom I had strategically placed on the hip of the skirt for the costume and hand it to him. He feels it and breaks our kiss. "Always ready for it or for me?"
"Both," I reply, terse. He lunges in for another kiss and I lean back. "Nope."
"Why?" I look at him and grind my hips. "You are so spoiled, Leilei!" He gives me a quick kiss, biting my lip as he pulls back. He wraps his dick and I stand to take off my thong before sitting back down, the costume skirt covering anything that would give away what we could be doing, on his dick. I begin to ride him, he bites my shoulder harder than normal because it's been a while since we've been in this position, and I bite my bottom lip. We continue to kiss periodically and as I get close to my release, I lean back while still on top. He starts to thrust and pulling on my legs, trying to bury himself deeper inside me. "Close, so close," he tells me.
"Josh," I quietly moan, arching my back.
"Leilei," he growls, very close.
I sit back up, riding him mercilessly, to bite his neck and shoulder as I pull myself as close as I can. His mouth latches onto the side of my neck (at the bottom and back of my jaw) and he bites down as hard as he could, prompting a sharp pain to flow through my body helping me to reach the crest to my wave of euphoria. "Uh, yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!" I cry out softly, the skin on the curve of his neck still between my teeth.
"Fuck," he softly curses, obviously having released my skin from his mouth.
I remember we have fangs in and I release his neck from my teeth. I see he has blood on his bottom lip and I kiss him, making sure to suck the blood off his lip. I check his neck and bite my bottom lip. "I think next year we shouldn't be vampires," I joke.
He sees my neck and blushes. "I forgot I had them in," he admits, sheepishly. 
"I think I should call James to find out how to get them off our teeth."
"Yeah, I think so too."
We head inside after making sure we had everything and I call James. "What, JC?"
"I grew a couple inches, my tits shrank, aged 8 years, had a sex change and changed my name, sweet!"
"Min, what do you need?"
"How do we get the fangs off?"
He laughs. "Swish club soda for 3 minutes or so, a few times," he instructs me.
"Josh, do we have club soda?"
He checks the fridge and smiles. "We got lucky, we do," he confirms.
"Thanks, James," I tell him before hanging up. Josh and I get the fangs off and head to bed after a relaxing shower. We lay there, entangled in each other's bodies and talk about a few minor things as we slip off to dreamland, allowing Sandman to do what he does best to remain employed-assist people in falling asleep.
Blown Cover by Kaotyk
"Minna, we have three days to figure out if we're going to our families or if they're all coming here," he gently points out, laying in his bed cuddling with me.
"Neenee said she wants to see LA, pappy said he doesn't care as long as they see me, and Darren says he just wants good food," I inform him.
"It's only my parents, Tyler and Heather coming."
"It's Darren, Neenee, pappy, Uncle George and Aunt Sarah." 
"It's nine people and we'd only need five rooms. We have seven."
"Let's just have it here."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, I can call my family later and let them know."
"I only have to make one call," I tease, making a phone with my hand. "Darren? Yeah, round em up, y'all are coming to LA!" We laugh at this. "Maybe we sh-"
"Leilei Jasmin Dale!"
"James!" My eyes are as wide as saucers.
"Lance!"
"James, cad ba mhaith leat? Dhúisigh tú díreach tar éis dom as a chodladh marbh fucker, is féidir leat!"
"An bhfuil tú ag dul ar ais sa bhaile do Thanksgiving?"
"Níl, Tá mé tar éis mo theaghlach teacht chun LA! Cén fáth sa sa diabhal an ábhar sin, ye?"
"Ní féidir n'fheadar? An bhfuil sé sábháilte do liom teacht suas ann agus caint leat?"
"Wonder gach mian leat. No, ní féidir leat teacht suas anseo, nach bhfuil mé cóirithe," I tell him.
"Mé le feiceáil agat asal arbh fhéidir roimh! Táimid tar éis a bhí gnéas roimh, cuimhnigh? Dara fearr, hello!"
I roll my eyes. "Conas is féidir liom dearmad a dhéanamh? Tá sé olc go leor nuair a bhíonn tú níos fearr ná mo sean! Ní maith liom na marcanna agus coilm tá mé mar gheall ar a mhála douche!"
Josh looks at me as I straddle his hips, sitting there and running my hand up his body from his navel to his shoulder. His hands slide up my thighs and come to rest on my hips. "What are you telling him?" he whispers.
"Don't worry, baby," I whisper back. 'Fuck me,' I mouth. 
A smile curls his lips as I grind against him, his bottom lip between his teeth and the blanket covering from our hips down. "Work it, mama," he whispers, my hand holding the blanket as it lay on his abs. God blessed him all around, from his dick to his body to his fucking skills. I continue to grind my love box against his morning wood. I lean forward and he slips into me, rolling us so he's on top.
"Are you getting dressed up there?"
He stops just long enough for me to answer. "I'm going to get in the shower first. Be down after that," I answer.
"Ok, I'll wait in the living room."
Josh starts to rock his hips again, balancing on his forearms, kissing me to keep the noise to a minimum and ensure James continues to remain clueless about what we've been doing for almost three months now. I know we should tell him, but we're not dating and I just know he'd blow a proverbial gasket over us doing it. 
My legs hitch around his hips, essentially pinning him as I enjoy our moment leading to euphoria, moaning into each other's mouths. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" 
We look at the door, having just gotten off seconds before Justin came in. Neither of us moved and thank our lucky stars (clovers in my case) that the blanket is covering us from shoulders down. "We were just-" Josh tries to lie.
"Fucking," Justin finishes.
"Not per se, Timby."
He crosses his arms. "Explain this," he says, motioning to us, "Enlighten my mind."
"We were kissing to test the waters, emotionally. We were grinding. Nothing more," I ramble.
"Uh, right," he responds, not believing it. "How long you been 'testing the emotional waters'?" he asks, making quotation marks with his fingers.
"Not long," Josh answers nervously.
"How long?" he asks, a little louder.
"Almost three months." He turns to leave the room. "You can't tell James!" I call after him.
He turns around, an eyebrow raised in curiosity. "Why fucking not?"
"I want to tell him."
"Are you seeing each other?"
"No."
"So you're just screwing each other?" he asks, showering us with an icy glare and arms crossed over his toned chest. I nod, confirming his suspicions. He sighs, hanging his head and pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'll keep it to myself," he agrees. "If your cover is blown, I'm spilling the beans," he warns us.
I catch my shaky breath and bob my head in agreement. "That's cool," JC agrees.
"What's going on?" James asks, sounding like he's halfway up the stairs.
Justin bolts out the bedroom, shutting the door behind him. "Nothing, almost tripped on her shoes," he calmly fibs to James.
"Are they up?"
Josh and I are listening in on the conversation. "Yeah, JC's getting dressed and Minny is getting in the shower."
"I'm going to shower," I whisper.
He nods. "Can I join you?"
I nod and pull him in the bathroom with me. We shower together, he washes up and gets out sooner than I do and walks back to the sink to shave and brush his teeth. I hear the door open and I hear James' feet come across the bedroom floor. "What's going on?"
Josh spits the mouthwash out to answer him. "I'm brushing my teeth and she's in the shower," he points out the obvious.
I roll my eyes. "Why did Justin freak out?"
"He almost tripped on her shoes. You know him, his habit of not watching where he's walking."
"Min, you almost done?"
"Yeah, I usually have him leave until I wrap in a towel."
"I'll be downstairs," he informs us, closing the door as he leaves the bedroom.
Josh pops his head in the shower. "He's definitely suspicious about us."
I kiss his lips. "I know, love."
I rinse the conditioner out of my hair and he wraps my favorite towel around my body. "I'll be downstairs with those two."
"Not a word about us," I tell him softly.
He kisses my cupid's bow lips. "Make it quick, baby girl."
I nod and grab some underwear, socks and a bra. He heads down and I get on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. "So, you're telling me you haven't been sleeping together, not even once, since she's healed?"
"No, Lance, not even once," Josh answers.
"Here's the other party. Have you and JC slept together?"
"Once."
"Ha!"
"Three weeks before the incident," I finish.
"Oh," he says, dejectedly.
"James, you're my best friend and help keep me in check, but sometimes you get too far ahead of yourself," I remind him. "I'm a big girl and don't worry about what I do, unless I ask for your help, ok?"
"Ok." He gives me a quick glare before looking away.
~~~~~
"That was close this morning," he tells me.
"God! I know! I was so horny the whole time!"
"Almost getting caught turns you on?"
"James can be such a cock block sometimes. I know the thrill of being caught is an odd thing to get turned on by, but he's cock blocked us, ten years ago. Can I make a confession?" I ask as we sip our raspberry ice tea on the back porch.
"Sure."
"I wanted you to take my virginity over anyone in my life."
"Well, I know that you let me be the first to get a blow job from you." He's got a smile on his lips.
"And the best lover yet. I have one other confession to make, but keep in mind that I was trashed."
"Ok, I will."
"I did sleep with James one time, my 18th birthday before Nick and I dated seriously. We had gone on dates, but Nick didn't ask me to be his girlfriend until almost two months later."
"How trashed are you talking?"
"Two bottles of JD, one of José and a bottle and a half of McGillicuddy."
"Whoa, that's trashed."
"Whoa, I'm Irish, Scottish, British, and French. I have the drinker's back ground."
He chuckles at this. "I'm just surprised you could talk and function with all that shit in your system."
I smile the cheesiest smile I can muster up. "What can I say? I'm a goddess when it comes to holding my liquor."
He rolls his eyes. "Right, and I'm the male equivalent of Aphrodite," he says sarcastically.
"What about those 49ers?"
"You have to be kidding me," he thinks aloud.
"Nope."
"Holy shit, you have me at the top?"
"I said 'what about th-"
"Why?"
"Josh, forget I even said anything."
"You stroke my ego and you don't even want to explain it?"
"No, because it's things you just do that made me decide it and if I tell you, they'll never feel the same again."
Prelude To Breaking The News by Kaotyk
Justin hasn't said anything about us to anyone yet and has been asking a shit ton of questions. I guess he's asked every question pertaining to what he wanted to know about our relationship. "Min? Min! Min-nay!"
I jump, awake now and see Justin at the door, not even considering crossing the threshold until I say so. "What?" I groan.
"Just wanted to make sure you're ok."
"Tá tú ag tiomáint dÚsachtach dom leis na ceisteanna go léir. Iarr, ionas gur féidir linn a dhéanamh leis."
"Ní dóigh liom go bhfuil níos mó ceisteanna diabhal fút agus JC. Níor chuala mé ó cheachtar de tú i gceann cúpla lá. Thosaigh mé a bheith buartha."
"Anois, is dóigh liom dona. I gcás ina ndéanfar Josh?"
"Sé ag curtha sa stiúideo ó d'éirigh mé anseo ag ceithre ar maidin. Dúirt sé nach bhféadfadh sé codladh. Tá muid ag scríobh agus é curtha ar thalamh agus ar an bhfón, a chur ar bun a tháirgeadh agus dátaí ABDC," he explains.
I sigh. "Of course. I'll be down in a bit." Justin heads to the door. "Justin?" He looks at me, waiting for me to say what's on my mind. "Tá brón orm as a bheith den sórt sin a bitch faoi gach rud."
"Tá sé ceart go leor. Just a dhéanamh air aoibh gháire agus a bheith sásta leis a shaol. Níl a fhios agam cad é atá tú a dhéanamh, ach tá sé le bheith ar an rud ceart a dhéanamh dó seo a sásta," he requests.
"I don't either, but I try." He leaves the room to let me grab a quick shower and make pancakes for them. I go down to the studio and smile.
Josh is so wrapped up in whatever song he's working on, he doesn't hear me come in. I put our three plates on the table in front of his studio couch, placing the syrup there as well. "Try it one more ti-. Come kiss your personal muse. Then we can have one more run through for this demo," Justin tells him, a smile evident in his voice.
"Dude, I jus-" he tries to argue before seeing me in my pjs, hanging up his headphones to come out. He comes to the middle of the studio and wraps his arms around me, pulling me close. "Not only does she visit me in my lovely dungeon, but brings a peace offering of vanilla raspberry pancakes," Josh jokes, kissing me after.
"I had to make sure that my dragon was nice to his friend and toys. I thought you'd be hungry anyhow, being down here in the musical dungeon since four in the morning." My arms snake around his waist.
He smiles, nodding. "Justin told you, huh?"
"Yes."
"Can I ask you something?" He puts his forehead on mine, kissing me.
I smile back. "You can ask anything."
"Will you be my girl?"
"Huh?" I make a confused face, Justin laughs at that.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" His eyes twinkle happily.
My blue green orbs search his deep blue ones and my face relaxes. Every time he's been this close to me, my eyes have gone blue green and James has all the pictures and tapes to prove it. The home movies show my eyes changing color due to emotional changes. "Answer him, Minny!"
Our eyes lock and I smile, sliding my arms around his neck as best as my height would allow. "Yes," I answer, barely audible.
He picks me up and sits on the piano bench, causing me to sit on his lap. "Thank you, my Minna."
"What about Lance? The other two guys?"
I scoff. "I'll tell them on Christmas," I reply, waving my hand at him while looking into my boyfriend's eyes. Oh, thank you, God! 
Josh kisses me like I've always wanted him to. "Can I keep you?" We lightly laugh.
"Only if I can keep you."
"Yes."
"What movie is that from?"
"Justin, shut up," I tell him.
"Hey! I'm your friend!"
"Yeah, don't be of the cock blocking variety, like James," I warn, a creepy smile on my face.
"No way, because I have been on the receiving end of your cock blocks. What movie is that line from though?"
"Casper. Now, stop ruining it, cock block!"
"It is?" Josh asks.
I let my head drop onto his shoulder. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh! Fucking shoot me! Dammit!"
"Dude, shut up and kiss her before she decapitates us, taking the food with her," Justin says to Josh.
He nods and rubs my back to get me to look at him, planting a very passionate and breath taking kiss on my lips. "You said something about telling everyone on Christmas, are you serious?"
"No, I'll tell them sooner. I just wanted you to shut the fuck up, seeing as you have trouble doing that sometimes."
"True," Justin admits.
"And that's why you wrote some of your songs. 'Like I Love You', 'Summer Love' and 'Rock Your Body' to name some."
He scratches the back of his head, that dorky Justin grin on his face as he slightly blushes and Josh laughs. "Wow, she KNOWS you almost too well!"
"I'm not dating her. She will KNOW you better than you think you do by the time your one year anniversary comes around!" I smile as cheesy as I can when Josh looks at me. "She's not even going to hide or deny it, either!" he points out.
"I'll deal with it."
"Dude, she woke up to me screaming for her to get up, showered and brought food to your studio for you. If my guess is right, she made one of your favorite things. Plus, I know I can try to cock block all I want now and she will get me back hundred fold eventually."
"It appears Timby has learned!" I feign shock, my smile betraying me.
"After how long?" he shoots back.
"After how long did it sink in that you were never my type and you wouldn't get the chance?"
"When shitfuck asked you out and again when you told JC yes," he responds, a smirk of the teasing variety on his face.
"At least you had hope during the times I was single," I torment him.
"I'd rather you crush my heart, you help me fix it."
"Eat your heart out."
"You're such a Rizzo right now!"
"Am not!"
"No, the personality! Not what she did! The cockiness!"
"Yeah, true. But when it comes to who I like, I'm such a Sandy/Sandra Dee."
"What am I to you?"
"You're my Zuko, baby," I coo to Josh.
"My guess is that Lance is Frenchy and I'm-"
"Marty Maraschino!" I taunt.
"Fuck you!" he instinctively says and follows it with the matching gesture.
I pretend to consider it. "Nope, only need one man to rock my world." 
I shift my weight, cramps suck. "Um, yeah."
"Sorry, Josh. Cramps."
"I know. Couple more days and I know the after effects. You make it bearable every time."
I wiggle my eyebrows and he smiles. "Better believe it."
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"You don't want to know."
"Yeah, I do."
"No, you don't."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Tá mé ar mo ceirt. Hinted againn chomh maith ar ár saol gnéis. “s rud é an chuma leat sin a bheith cinnte go raibh tú ar an eolas, fuck aghaidh!"
"You were right," he confesses, shuddering visibly.
Josh laughs and kisses me. "Why is it you're the only woman to shut Justin up in more than one language?"
"Cuz I got it like that," I state, simulating non interest in the subject.
Josh laughs and Justin scoffs. "You don't have it like that!"
"Yes, I do." I look at Josh. "Baby, can I prove it?"
"Yes, go ahead." He motions toward Justin.
I get up walk over to Justin, pull him to stand and face him, my body close to his. I scratch down his sides and move my hips to make figure 8s, grinding against him. He backs into the soundboard and his face begins to give away what I feel pressing against my lower belly. I turn with my back facing him, press up against him and scratch the side of his neck lightly before walking back to Josh. I stand in front of Josh and his hands find my hips effortlessly, pulling me close to his body. His arms slip around my waist and his head rests against my taut abs as mine rest on his shoulders, loosely encircling his neck. His fingers massage my lower back as mine caress the back of his neck. "If she doesn't have it like that, then why did your face scream out that you got a hard on in less than three minutes?" Josh points out.
"He had one in less than a minute," I confess.
"Fuck yourselves."
"Why bother? I have Josh to assist me like I do him."
Justin's face contorts in a way we haven't seen since their *NSYNC days, provoking hysterical laughter from us. His face is one that's hard as hell to describe, but funny as shit to see. It's like James' ew face, you have to see it to understand the reason why we laugh. "You two are sick," he mutters.
"Thanks. Great minds think alike."
Josh puts his hand on my stomach, probably subconsciously, and splays his fingers. Two of his fingers go between the side of his face and my skin. "Can you get pregnant?"
"I'm not sure. Why?"
"I was wondering. I want to try in a couple years if you're up to it."
I smile, soothingly. "I'm more than up to it. I've wanted a baby for the past five years." I rub the side of his face.
"I guess it works out then, huh?"
"Yeah."
"You just started dating today and you're already talking about having a baby?"
"He's always wanted children with the right person and I'd carry a child for the five of you just for the sake of feeling a life growing inside me."
"Why?"
"Nick has taken that away from me so many times and I always suffered at the violent blows of his hands. It's going to take a long time of trying. I've had quite a few blows hit around my hips and abdomen."
I feel Josh look up at me. "Is that why you haven't pushed me away when I do this?" he inquires, referring to his head and hands resting on my belly.
"Yes, I just wish I knew if I could carry."
"Probably can."
"I want to and it'll be worth it."
~~~~~
The rest of the morning is spent writing, recording and editing demos. I have co-produced with Josh, Justin, Brian, Aaron, AJ, Howie and Nick before. "Try going an octave lower," I direct Justin.
"Alright." He nods, I play the music and he does it perfectly.
"That's it. All the demos are complete. They have to be sent out and that's all that needs to be done."
"What time is it?" 
When I say I'm going to help with ONE track, I get sucked in and lose track of time until it's done. "It's going on six," Josh announces.
"I have to meet up with James in an hour for our weekly dinner and movie date, it's Saturday."
He kisses me. "Make sure to fill him in," he requests, smiling.
~~~~~
I run up the stairs, turn on the radio, press shuffle on his 5 disc cd changer and smile when My Darkest Days' 'Move Your Body' pours out from the speakers. My body sways to the beat and my mouth mindlessly recites the words, flowing out of me in my sultry voice. I love his radio, it plays the songs on my CDs that I feel that I want to hear at the very moment I crave them. "Buh-buh-bruises covers your arms..." I sing as I strip and get in the shower. "Shush, girl, shut your lips, do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips..." Most of my music contradicts itself, like I don't do that with myself. I wash up and shave, singing all the while. 
I pick out a red leather miniskirt, a black tank top and black wedge sandals. I pull my hair back into a ponytail, twist it and clip it with a red hair clip. I don't bother with most of my make up because it'll just melt off my face, only opting for lip gloss. Josh runs up the stairs and sees what I have on, a half smile dances onto his lips. I spot it in his floor length mirror and shake my head, smiling the softest smile I can. "Is this the 'breaking news' outfit for him?"
"Yes, and I thank him every time that he's not into women. My 18th birthday would repeat sans the liquor." I stand and spin for Josh. "Well?"
He points a finger toward the floor and spins it. "Spin again," he requests.
I comply. "Josh, like or not?"
"Not."
"Dammit!"
"Love."
I step over to him and poke him in his side. "You're just so difficult sometimes," I tell him in a matter of fact tone.
He smiles and holds me close. "You can't have everything the easy way or everything you want," he argues.
"Joshua, I know that. Took me ten years to fall into your hands, the whole time being patient and going through what I have."
"I can't imagine why I've been so blind."
"Forget that mess," I demand, waving my hand to dismiss it.
He smiles, cupping my face and stroking my cheek. "I'll try, babygirl."
"You will because I promised something and you have the end result of it."
He swallows. "It may be a little hard for me," he confesses.
"I know, croí milis," I assure him, planting a soft kiss on his lips passionately. 
"When will you have mercy for me? I could use it." His eyes shift downward. 
I think for a second and glance down, realizing what he meant, before laughing lightly. I spot the time and I have twenty minutes. "I can give you ten minutes of mercy, maybe push it to fifteen," I playfully respond.
"It's partial mercy, what about the rest?"
"When I get back, we have the rest of the night."
"Mmm, we can work something out," he growls, grabbing a foil wrapper and hands it to me.
I smile and kneel before him, stripping his pants and boxer briefs to his ankles. I quickly wrap my mouth around his hard penis and pump my mouth over it. He moans and fights the urge to tangle his hand in my hair, knowing I don't like having to fix my hair after I've already put it up. I pull my mouth off his one eyed monster, place the condom strategically in my mouth and suck his monster a few more minutes. "So close," he groans.
"Not without me you don't." I pull my skirt up and face the wall, my hands holding me up. He purrs, pulls my thong to the side and quickly slides in. I grip my bottom lip between my teeth and moan, whimpering. He grips my hips and slams into me over and over.
"Fuck," he voices his first indication of just how close he is. Without any warning, his hand slides to cover my juicebox, his forefinger and ring finger spread my outer lips and his middle finger encircles my clit to elicit not only pleasurable screams from me, but also to assist me in reaching euphoria. Just as my walls begin to clamp, he pounds in and out of me faster. 
My body is reaching that euphoric high at record speed and I'm gasping my moans. "Dammit! Yes! Josh!"
"Fuck yes!" His head rests between my shoulder blades.
I verify the time. "Two minutes to spare," I chuckle.
He kisses between my shoulder blades. "I'll be in the studio when you get back. I'm going to grab a quick shower and see if I can get in touch with Chris and Joey."
"If you're not in the studio?" I ask as I adjust my underwear and skirt, grabbing a wipe to freshen up.
"I'll be downstairs somewhere." He tosses the condom in the trash and finishes stripping for a shower.
I bite my bottom lip, lightly chewing it. "Alright, see you later. Hey! Can I have a kiss from you, naked?"
"Sure, come get it."  I walk over and not only get my kiss, but also give him a short hand job. The second my hand touched his monster, two of his long fingers were driven into my core. We both moaned and let it happen, the only thing stopping it was James beeping outside. "He's such a fucking cock block!"
"We'll finish this when I get back," I inform him seductively.
Reconnecting With Min & Memories Reveal History by Kaotyk
Leilei is rocking that red miniskirt I got her a couple years back, heels and a black shirt. Minimal make up and her hair is up. Something big, good, and important to her happened today. I haven't called or texted her today, but I've known her long enough to know. "What'd you do today?" I ask, knowing I have to be on my toes.
"Co-produced some demos with Josh and Justin, spent the day with them, became Josh's girlfriend, laughed with them, and just hung out," she rambles off.
"Whoa! Back up. Rewind," I say, laughing.
"Laughed with them?"
"One more."
"Became Josh's girlfriend?" she questions, a huge grin on her beautiful face.
"It's about damned time!"
"What do you mean?"
"Leilei, he's been at your side for six months, at your every beck and call, and talking with Justin about you. He's wanted to be your man since you broke up with shithead the first time.  He's always been there. He's even told me if he got the chance, he'd be with you."

She smiles. "I told him that if Nickolas fucked up one more time, I'd be done with Nick and free for him."
"You can stop lying to me about fooling around for the past three months." A smile tugs at my lips as I drive to her favorite restaurant here in LA.
"Yeah, it's true. What gave it away?"
"I know you both, I don't need to be with you 24/7 to be able to tell."
"You heard us!" I laugh. "You ass! I hope you got your fucking rocks off!" she screams, slapping my right bicep for emphasis.
I stick my tongue out. "Maybe. Why couldn't you be honest before?"
"I thought you'd be pissed if we were screwing and not together," she admits, meekly.
We pull up, get out and head in. "Min, it's your life, your heart and your body. I just hate having to be the only one you let help you pick up the shattered pieces when you get hurt." I stop at the greeter's podium. "Reservation for two under James Bass." I look at her and give her a side hug. "Min, you've been through hell and I'm glad the last time around, you let JC in. I'm glad you didn't go it alone again."
"Your table, sir," the waiter informs us.

Min sits and I push in her chair, squeezing her shoulder to reassure her. "You're not upset about anything concerning Josh and I?"
"Not one bit, Min," I confirm, sitting across from her.
"Good, now we can be in the open about it all."
"Do you two know when you're telling your families, friends and the press?"
"Our families are finding out on Thanksgiving, our friend's will know by Christmas and we don't plan on telling the press for a couple years." She looks over the menu and orders shrimp scampi, a side of baked haddock and a bowl of various sweet fruits. Juice and sweet tea are her usual beverages of choice, she orders those.
"I suppose I'll indulge in the chicken parmesan with a marinara sauce, a sweet tea to accompany it." The waitress takes our menus and heads to the kitchen. "Sounds like you've talked about this before with him," I muse.
"Don't get too lost in those thoughts of yours," she says with a giggle. "Yes, we've had numerous 'if we date' conversations."
"No doubt you brought them up," I reinforce my argument I haven't begun to bring to her attention.
"Yes, he confessed that he's not great in relationships or when it comes to decisions."
"You recognized the argument I was beginning to pose," I state, wanting to hear her call me a dipshit.
"Of course I did, dingbat!" Our drinks are brought to our table and she takes a sip of her tea. "I've known you for far too long not to know when you're trying to inconspicuously pose an argument, James."
I nod, a grin on my lips as I stir my tea with my straw. "Very true, we've known each other far too long not to recognize the other's games. Congratulations on starting a healthy relationship with a good man, Min. You deserve it more than most girls." She glares at me. "Ok, women," I remit, intent on keeping our night calm and relaxed.
"I thought so!" she jokes. "He is so sweet to me. How often does he lose his temper?"
"Hardly ever and when he does, he walks away or takes off for a little while. Just give him space and time, he'll come back to you. You might be the one person that can set him off and turn around soon after to diffuse him. He's never gotten too upset with you around," I confess to her, recalling what JC had said years ago about her. He and I had spoken about her during her seven year absence, deeply missing her for our own personal and deep seeded reasons.
"I noticed that," she admits, lost in her thoughts. "Why did he wait so long? Ten years? He never moved, changed his number, and always tried to stay in contact. Why?"
"He said you meant everything to him, he wanted to be easy for you to find. He kept the same routine to make it easy for you to track him down, you've always been the predator and he's always been your willing prey," I profess his truth to her, laughing at how it sounds.
She smiles and rocks her head side to side as our food is placed on the table. She puts the haddock on the plate of scampi and smiles as she takes the first bite, enjoying the  compounding of flavors, having put a piece of the fish, shrimp and scampi in her mouth in the same forkful. "Mmm, they always make it just right. Was that your deduction or his?"
"Mostly his. He's also admitted that he'd rather be your prey than anyone else's," I tell her nonchalantly, taking the first bite of my delectable dinner.
Her cell beeps and she checks her texts, giggling and blushing as she responds to the sender's message. "I suppose it works out then."

"Who was that from?" She looks at her plate before meeting my gaze, without lifting her head. "JC."
"Mmmhmmm."
"What did he send?"
"That I'm being missed and he's bored, seeing that we finished all the demos he and Timby had planned on doing through the night tonight."
"I hear you pay half of all the bills since you started working with Johnny again."
"Yes, he has me managing Aaron because of how close we are. I co-manage Brit with her dad because of the friendship we share."
One thing I cherish in her is her modesty. I treasure her honesty and intelligence as well. "I hope you can manage that, financially and whatnot."
"James, you know I can. I've also been writing again and a good portion have been contracted out to various artists. I can more than handle it."
When she gets motivated, just step back and stay out of her way. "Just making sure, hon."
"When have I proven otherwise?"
I glare at her, my eyes narrowing and stabbing into her. "One word-Nick."
"Two words-fuck up."
"Leilei, he was a nine year on and off mistake, which proves my point that you sometimes can't handle something and your pride won't subside long enough to request someone's assistance."
She rolls her sky blues, sighing. "Whatever, cock block."
"Why am I cock block again?"
"Josh was almost my first if you hadn't walked on the bus at that particular moment in New York."
"How close were you?"
"Another five minutes and I would've been in the moment," she blurts out, turning beet red.
I smile, realizing why she was so secretive about JC. "I would've had to explain why Darren's 17 year old cousin walked differently than the last time he saw her and would've been forced to deal with his wrath."
"I would've said I'm legal age to consent and who I lay with, that's my personal choice."
"He probably would've argued that you weren't of legal age."

"I would've pointed out that I was emancipated."
"Speaking of that, when was it finalized?"
"The summer Ma died."
"How old were you?"
"Fifteen."
"Why did you wait a year a half before telling me you were?"
"I wanted to finish school and relax a year, I stayed with Darren."
"That's understandable," I say, smoothing out her worries.
"Thanks for everything, James."
We enjoy the rest of dinner as we talk about our various memories we've shared over the past twenty-two years. "We should get to the theater. What movie do you want to see?"
"Breaking Dawn."
I look at her over the roof of the car and she's got that 'we are seeing it whether or not you want to' glare. "Why?"
"I want to find out if I should drag Josh to see it," she simply states. She's a Twilight fan (not a Twihard-owns the books and movies once they are on DVD or blu-ray). She is in love with Transformers, always has been since we were kids. She would dismember her dolls and barbies, she's a tomboy. She knows how to pull off the sex on legs look, tonight is the perfect example, but she usually has jeans, sneakers and a comfortable top on (a t-shirt, jersey or tank top). She loves sweats and pj pants more. 
As a pre-teen and teen, she would watch Sonic, Power Rangers, BeetleBorgs, and a couple other shows that she never missed an episode of until it got overdone and 'retarded' (Power Rangers was just that when they brought in the Divatox or whatever her name is character, she would occasionally watch an episode) or cancelled. She loved the shit out of Jason David Frank (Tommy), Austin St. John (Jason), and Johnny Yong Bosch (Adam), she drooled worse than a teething baby over them. What's worse is she taped every episode or bought the tape and still has them! You didn't find it out from me, JC told you if it ever slips past your lips. She would bash my skull in, ha! Skullavage! Sorry, I just remembered a character from Power Rangers. I sometimes laugh for 'no reason'. "Ha, Skull."
"Did you just say 'skull'?"
"Uhhhhhh..."
"You were thinking of Power Rangers!" she screams, pointing at my face and laughs herself. This is one of the times I just let her poke fun at me.

"I'll tell JC all about your favorite shows," I warn. Ok, maybe not.
She audibly gasps. "You wouldn't fuckin dare!"
"I would, Justin already knows."
"Well, duh, he watched some with me."
"Who's to say he never said a word to JC about it?"
"He hasn't brought it up."
"I can let the cat out of the bag."
"Not if I beat you to the punch."
"You're on," I reply, crossing my left arm under my right to shake on it as we turn onto the road to the theater.
She pulls out her cell and texts someone, laughing after she gets a reply. She can be so evil. Darren used to tape the shows for her when she was with us and she'd have her marathon to catch up on them, it's kind of funny when I think back on it. I pull into the parking lot and kill the engine. "We're here already?"
"Yes, miss TwiHard," I tease.
She gives me her 'start and I will kick your country ass' stare, prompting me to hold my hands up in surrender. "Call me that one more time and you will be decked," she warns. I smile and shake my head, not doubting she would. 

We get out and her fingers lace with mine. I swear she does it out of comfort and to keep other chicks at bay, even though I'm gay. We approach the ticket stand and I smile. "Two for 'Breaking Dawn', please." I take the tickets and she eyes the concession stand. "Go on," I groan. She always 'needs' to have popcorn, soda, and candy when we see a movie here. At home, all the 'goodies' are bought at the store and are set up on the coffee table in front of the couch. She always gets my favorite candies for me. We head for the right room and settle into the middle of the seats, talking while we await the start of the movie. When the previews start, we stop talking and watch them. "That one looks like it's going to be good," I comment.
"Oooh, we have got to see that one!"
The movies starts and so does our snacking. We don't talk during a movie in a theater, so we watch it in silence. She giggles at the sex scene, sniffles during Bella's birth scene, and coos every time Renesmee comes on screen. She loves children and every time she found out she was pregnant, Nick would violently dash the hope she had. "Ok, I admit that was a good movie," I say, draping an arm across her shoulders. 
Her hand comes up to lace her fingers with mine. "Worth dragging Josh to see?"
"Girl, he'd watch a chick flick for you. He'd watch pretty much do anything for you."
"Really?" It seems I've piqued her interest.
"Yes," I tell her, more than certain about it.
"You're sure you're sure?"
"I'm absolutely certain."

We get in the car and she calls someone. "Can you bring over those tapes right now? Ok, thanks, man. Bye." She hangs up and dials a different number. "Hey, baby. How do you feel about getting to know my nerdy side? No, like the kind where people say things like 'you actually used to watch this shit?' and laugh at you. Yes, Justin's bringing over some boxes and don't open them. Joshua! I swear to you... I promise you'll laugh and it's ok. Love you too. See you soon." She chuckles about what JC had said to her.
"Think he might be it?"
"If he's not, I'm done with guys."
"You'll go lez?"
"Uhhhhh, yeah, duh!"
"For a tomboy, you sure can talk like a girl and go in a group of em covertly."
She gives me the single finger salute with a smile. "Fuck you."
"We did that nine years ago, baby doll."
"Before you made your final decision. At least your last hoorah happened with one hell of bang," she comments.
"You better believe it did. Mind-blowing, mind numbing and unforgettable."
She just laughs. "Well, I'm glad I got the chance to screw you while you were perched on the fence. Ya know, for a gay guy, you were a damn good fuck. I'm glad I gave you that chance, gave you my virginity and let you take it because it's one of the best birthday presents ever, one I won't soon forget," she confesses, her lips brushing my cheek.
I know that my face got hot and I blushed something fierce. "I don't know what to say." My hands tighten on the steering wheel, my knuckles begin to blanche.
"James, relax. Just say 'thanks' and go about life as usual."
"Thanks."
"Josh heard us saying 'second best' and Darren translated it, revealing that he's the best after that."
I had to laugh, Darren always did that kind of shit to her. She always confided in us, Darren and I know EVERYTHING about her. Turns out November 13 is a good day for her, now it's time to hope she's happier with JC and she gets what she wants. My body relaxes and I glance at my best friend. "Have you talked about kids?"
"Vaguely, yes. He said something about trying in a couple years, depending on our standing in the relationship."
"I'm surprised. Nobody has ever gotten him to say that. How was it brought up?"
"He put his head to my stomach, placed his hand there too and just asked if I could get pregnant. I told him I wasn't sure and why, he said we could try in a couple years. I'd get pregnant for six guys in a heartbeat just to feel life growing inside me," she says, resting her head on the seat and letting it loll in my direction to look at me.
"Who would those six be?"
"You, Josh, Justin, Joey, Chris and Aaron."
"Wow. Thanks. I'll keep that in mind, Min."
"You should come in and see his face," she demands, punching in the code for his gate as she leans across me.
"Sure, this is going to be hysterical."

Just as she situated herself in the passenger seat and we spot Justin's car in the driveway, her phone screams at her. "Hey, Timby. We just pulled up. Tell him no cookie if he don't quit," she says sternly. "I want him on the couch and ready to watch the first episode of MMPR, thuiscint? See you in a couple minutes. Thanks." 
"He was trying to go through the boxes?"
"Yes, we have to get in there before Justin does that loogie thing that the kid in 'Big Daddy' did."
"The dangler?"
"The dangler," she confirms, her eyes opening wide as she rolls them exaggeratedly. 
After pulling in behind Justin's powder blue Mercedes, I turn the car off and we head inside as I stuff my keys in my pocket. We get inside and notice the seven medium size boxes marked 'Leilei's Tapes' in her beautiful writing, followed by abbreviated show names (BB, MMPR, STH, TMNT, and of course NICKELODEON). She has 'Keenan & Kel' on the Nickelodeon tapes, she taped some airings of TRL, SNL and MadTV. "I want to know what's on these tapes, baby. The suspense is killing me," JC melodramatically exclaims, hugging her to him and kissing her lips. "I guess I'm curious as to what the letters mean," he states calmly, motioning to the box marked 'Leilei's Tapes MMPR Orig-4', causing me to laugh hysterically. The box below it contains seasons 5-7. Nickelodeon takes up two boxes between all the shows she taped on that station-Keenan & Kel, All That, Amanda Bynes Show, some of our appearances and performances, and other various shit. She grabs a familiar red paper covered box with a small lightening bolt on it and I smile, recalling the first time we watched the premier episode.

August 28, 1993

"James! It's coming on! Hurry!" 
"It's supposed to be cool!" 
"I'm coming, Min. I hope you're right and it's not a waste of my time. If it is, Darren, your butt is grass!"
"Who's the lawn mower?" Min inquires.
"Me," I reply, bringing out the popcorn and soda.
I sit down and she has the remote hidden, indicating she has control of the tv. It's on Fox and it starts.
~~~~~
"Anyone finds out I watched this, I'm going to kick your butt, D! I'll tell them I was bound and gagged by your cousin! You watched it too," I warn.
"What if I tell people, Bassy?"
I cringe at the nickname his nine year old cousin, Min had given me when we had met four years earlier. "Don't call me 'Bassy'."
"Deartháir, it is."
I have no clue what she just called me, so I look to Darren for an explanation. "She called you 'brother'."
"You see me like your brother?"
"Yup!"
"You've stuck by her through Brandon's shit, she's moving to Leominster, Ma during the spring break and I'm hoping she comes back by the end of the year. She loves you like family." I give her a side hug and smile.

That was a good day, finding that out. "Are you serious, baby? You actually watched this?" JC asks, speculative.
"James did too," she confesses my embarrassing sin 18 years later, eyeing me from the couch while I'm perched on the chair to their left.
"Are you fucking serious?"
"Yeah," I shrug. 
"I watched some episodes with her," Justin interjects.
"I expect that from you, seeing as you have two years between you."
"I really got into them, along with some other shows," he admits, shuffling the boxes around and finding a tape he was looking for. "Here it is." He fast forwards the MMPR tape and puts in the blank. The Keenan & Kel icon pops up and he fast forwards it to the part where Kel declares his love for orange soda, the three of us speaking the lines with the two main characters.

"Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. Who LOVES orange soda? I do, I do, I do-hoo!"
JC is laughing his ass off. Min gets up and searches through a box. "Here we go," she exclaims. She rewinds the tape in the VCR and turns to us with the one she picked in her hand. "Now, before I put this in, remember that I love you guys and it was just too funny not to tape." She switches the tapes and I laugh at our skit on SNL, the private school boy skit with Mrs. Reardon. I can't stop laughing while JC and Justin are horrified at the fact she taped it and still are in disbelief and shock that she kept it this long, more than a decade. 
I get up and pick a tape. "She had the chance to embarrass us, now I'm going to embarrass her with a mix tape of scenes from the Power Rangers series," I tell the three of them as the tape rewinds.
"One question," JC asks, curious.
"Shoot."
"Is there any similarities to the characters and anyone in her life?"
"Watch and learn," I cryptically say. I pull out the tape containing some of our things and put in the mix tape.
"I'm going to kick your ass!" Leilei says once she realizes which one I put in.
"Love you, Min!" I respond, smiling.
"I swear-" is all she says before she sees Jason David Frank without a shirt on and begins to drool.
"Hey!" JC yells.
"Imagine what she did when we ran into him," I spill, reminding her.
"It was like hitting a brick wall with my head. He was so sweet," she begins to explain, spacing out. She shakes her head. "I think I was 18 and I was 3 months into my relationship with Nick. James said he had a special surprise for me and I hear these oddly familiar voices. When he took the blindfold off, I saw the actors who portrayed Jason, Rocky and Tommy. I nearly creamed right there. Lawdy, I saw the guy who played Adam stop in and I was in heaven! I hugged each of them and hung out on set for the day. I walked into each of them that day and learned a few things. I still have that video somewhere."
"I have that in my safe," Justin admits. "I have copies, too." She smiles and shrugs.
"It guarantees you some serious action tonight!" I joke.
"You have no idea how much you just handed him!"
"On top of what she already promised," he says, beaming.
"You ain't sleeping tonight!" she proclaims, straddling his lap and kissing him.
"I can sleep tomorrow right?"
"If I can't take anymore, sure."
"Otherwise?"
"You're screwed until I'm exhausted."

"I think I'm going to head home," Justin says, stretching his body.
"I need some sleep too," I tell them.
JC waves at us and Min breaks the kiss. "See you two later."
"Yeah, later, Minny."
"Bye, Min."
I know what they're going to do, more like what she's going to do to him. She's going to fuck his brains out until she's so raw and spent that she can't move a single muscle from riding him and taking it for so long.
Surprises & Relinquishing Some Power by Kaotyk
Damn, I thought I could go all night long! Leilei is insane after seeing those tapes! She instigated each and every time we made love. Fuck, she KNOWS what she's doing alright! She kept me up for more the 24 hours straight and she was merciless the entire time. My cell phone begins screaming at me, I fling my arm out in search of it and grab it. "Uhhhhhhhh," I groan, exhausted and aching.
"Where the hell are you?" a familiar voice asks.
"Who's this?" I demand, still half asleep.
"Your brother!"
"Damn! Sorry, Minna kept me up for close to a day and a half and I'm hurting."
"Minna?"
"Leilei, Min, Minny, Lance's childhood friend."
"Her? I thought you lost touch with her years ago."
"Yeah, I did, but she found me again. I have news for you. Why are you calling me?"
"I'm waiting at the damn airport for your ass."
"I don't remember setting it up."
"What does she look like?"
"Five five, blue eyes and chocolate raspberry hair. Prefers jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, jerseys, and sneakers. She has a blue car with Transformers decals on it."
"Is it an 03 Camero?"
I get out of bed, stretch and check if her car is in the driveway. I don't even bother seeing if she's in bed. Her car is gone. "Yes, 03 Camero."
"I see her car out front, but not AHHHH!"
"What happened?" I hear Minna laughing and my brother cussing at her for scaring the shit out of him.
"I wait for ten minutes and she comes out of nowhere, jumping on my back. I thought I was being mugged or some shit!"
I chortle, imagining her doing that. "See you soon."
"If I don't die of fear first!"
I laugh and hang up, surprised she set something up for me and my brother to spend time together. I really love her just for being herself and that she does sweet things like this, completely selfless. I grab some clothes and take a shower, heading down to the kitchen. I grab some pop tarts and coffee, proving why mornings aren't my best time of day. She always cooks for me and I've stopped cooking. I cook sometimes, mainly on special occasions because I love her cooking and how she is when she's cooking or grilling. Justin says I'm whooped because she grills. I say it's either surrender my grill and kitchen to Minna or get an ass kicking infinite times over in a week.
I see there's a few voice mails on my machine. "Hey, JC! Just Diane, call me back. Leilei knows the number better than you, she can recite it in a split second! Love you two!" 
Ok, that's different. "Leilei, Joshua, call us back. It's 'Renny."
"Hmmm."
I hear the next message. "JC, send her to Tampa for me," Nick's voice demands.
"Fuck yourself," I mutter as I delete it.
"It's Aaron. JC call me back. Important."
"Will do."
"It's just me, stopping by around ten. Haven't heard a word in a couple days."
Justin, she wouldn't get off me along enough. Now I'm just hoping she doesn't expect it tonight. I call Aaron back first and wait for him to pick up. "JC, I'm glad to hear from you," he greets me.
"What's 'important'?" I question, dropping onto the couch to relax.
"Whatever you do, don't let her hear the message from my brother about her going to Tampa," he warns.
"Why?" I sit upright, my interest piqued.
"He's been trying to reach her, but can't since she's changed her number."
"She got tired of him calling."
"I don't blame her. He's been spitting game to get her back, but thank god she's gotten wise to it all."
"I'll keep her safe," I promise, knowing I'm going to try my damnest to follow through with it.
"Alright, thanks. Gotta go, Nick's pulling into the Compound."
"Bye."
"Bye."
I check the time, 9:37. I call Darren back to find out what he wants. "Hi, Josh."
"What's up?"
"We're flying out the 23rd, we have a rental set up."
"Ok. Cool."
"Is Leilei around?" I get up to get another cup of coffee, pacing the living room after.
"No, she went to get my brother from the airport."
"She's at it again."
"At what again?" I ask, getting a little concerned.
"Just making everyone else happy and not herself."
"Oh, I think she's happy," I argue.
"More than she's been in a good long time."
"Hey, I can have her call you later."
"Please do. Make sure you call Momma Diane back."
"Or have her call Diane?"
"No, YOU need to call her. It's nothing big, just to see if you're up to celebrating something we usually do with James' family. It's usually around Christmas time."
"A surprise type thing?"
"Yes, if you ruin it, I'll kick your ass! It means the world to her."
"Ok, I will."
"See you next week!"
"For sure, bye." 
I hang up with him and call Diane, hearing a soothingly familiar voice greet me. "Hi, JC. How have you been, sweetie?"
I smile, realizing how much I've missed her. "I've been good. Min has been taking great care of me."
"She always takes care of her man, especially when it comes to you. I was wondering if you'd be willing to spend Christmas here in Clinton? It'd mean the world to her and you could learn the traditions we've had for somewhere near twenty years."
"Well, I don't know if my family would be opposed to it." I realize someone is beeping in. "Diane, I have someone calling in."
"I'll wait, honey."
I click over. "Hello?"
"Hi, Josh," my mom greets me.
"Mom, I miss you."
"I spoke to Diane and Lance, tell them yes and they'll set everything up for us all."
"Ok, do I want to know the specifics?"
"It's something they've done for going on twenty years and Leilei loves, looks forward to every year. Tell the Basses yes," she tells me.
"How long have you and Diane been talking about this?"
"Since you said you were thinking of dating her, in case it happened before Christmas," she confesses.
I chuckle and sink into the couch again. "I love you, mom, but it's my love life."
"I know. Have you gotten dressed yet today?"
"I have my pj pants on," I admit, smiling to myself. She knows me better than Minna, who's quickly catching up.
"Joshua!"
"Mom."
"Get some clothes on."
"It's my house."
"With her paying half of everything, it's hers as much as it is yours."
I roll my eyes, not wanting to argue the fact. "True. She walks around naked when we have no company."
"That better not happen while we're there!"
"It won't." Justin walks in and yells out for me and Minna. "In here, Curly!" I call back to him.
Justin sits on the couch and looks at me, wondering who I'm talking to. I mouth the answers and he waits for me to hang up. "Click back over and tell her yes," she demands.
"I love you, mom."
"Love you too," she says, a click announcing the fact that she hung up before tears could fall.
I click back over to Diane. "Diane?"
"Yes, dear."
"I'll do it. If it means so much to her, I just want her happy."
"Good, we will start setting it all up soon after Thanksgiving."
"Anything I have to worry about?"
"Getting her and yourself here safely."
"I think I can manage it."
I tell Diane that I'll talk to her in a couple days to get the finer details, the ones she's willing to tell me, and hang up. "Why haven't either of you answered your phones since the last time Lance and I were over?"
"Let's just say I'm hoping she's satisfied because she kept me up for almost 36 hours straight, went to get Tyler, and I don't know if I can go another round," I say, yawning as I stretch and all my exhausted muscles shaking.
"When did you go to sleep, man?"
"Six this morning and Tyler called at nine thirtyish."
"So you've been at it like jack rabbits since we left the other night?"
"She had a death grip on me and would get me going until six this morning, straight through. She was definitely riding rough and dirty."
"What do you mean 'straight through'?"
"You guys left at midnight two nights before last and it's barely ten a couple days later."
"You must be hurting, dude!" he laughs at me.
"Haha, fucker. If only you knew how much pain I'm in, but it's well worth it because it was indescribable," I tell him, trying to brag, be modest and discreet all at the same time. The house phone rings in my hand and the caller ID reads 'My Babe's Cell', eliciting a calm smile to form on my face. I answer it, the smile never fading. "Hey, baby."
"You have the creepiest smile when it comes to her-all it takes is seeing her name, seeing her, hearing her voice, hear her breathe, or even hearing her damn name and then that creepy ass smile forms on your face," Justin whispers in my ear.
At the same time, she's telling me she's pulling the driveway now. "So, how are you feeling?" she teases me.
"Sore and hoping you're satisfied enough to just let me hold you and sleep tonight."
"Psssssshhhhhhhhh! Yeah, right! There is no way mister bedroom eyes is refusing recreational activities!"
"The only reason I'm refusing sex tonight is because I'm sore as fuck, Minna." I move and groan in pain, seriously hurting from her insatiable desires and unrelenting libido. I never thought I'd meet a woman that had a sex drive better or worse than mine, depending on how you view it. Her sex drive after the Power Ranger tapes is five times what mine is normally.
"Aw, nasty! I don't want to hear about my brother's fucking sex life!"
Minna kills the engine and laughs. "Am I on speaker?"
"Sorry, Jacey," she apologizes. "Yes, you are on speaker and I'm hanging up now that we're at the door," she says between giggles, playing  innocent.
I hang up and shake my head, the door opening as I do. "What?" Justin asks, pulling a confused and disgusted face. 
I point to the door and I hear her laugh. "That's why I don't want to know how much he gets, when, from who, where or the position!"
"Shut up, Ty-Ty. He gets it from me and the rest is classified fucking-"
"Ahhhhh!"
"Information," she finishes, no doubt rolling her eyes in her own unique way. I don't have to see it to know. "Jacey, you still upstairs?"
"I'm in the living room, babygirl."
She comes in and hugs me from behind the couch. "You're brother is such a bay-bee about us talking about sex that involves you," she half-whines, half coos in my ear, whispering.
I wrap my arms around her, pulling her over the back of the couch and into my lap to kiss her. "That's because he doesn't get enough," I tease.
"I get plenty, asshole."
I lean my head back over the back of the couch to look my brother in the eye, smiling. "Hey, bro. I doubt it. What's the longest you've gone with one girl?"
"Four hours, back to back."
"Nine," Minna shoots back at him. "Only bathroom breaks and to rehydrate." Tyler's jaw drops and no question about Justin's mouth being agape, I had to look at Justin just to see what Minna's laughing hysterically about. I start laughing at his face, contorted in confusion and disgust at the same time. "Flies can get in your mouth, don't choke on one."
Always on her A game, that's one of my favorite things about her and I bury my face into her neck and chortle. "Fuck you, C," Justin says with a smile and a middle finger salute.
"No thanks, I'll pass. Minna?"
"J, as tempting as it may be, I have Josh for that."
We all laugh for a couple minutes, her and I laugh uncontrollably and shake almost as violently as a leaf in the eye of a tornado or hurricane. "Justin, I tried to sway her before, she's a lost cause and stuck on Josh." Tyler rolls his eyes as he turns to face me and Minna, a sly smirk on his lips and I've come to decipher it as a precursor to fucking with someone's mind. "She's been his for the past ten years and I finally gave up."
"Good, I'm dating her."
"Wait, I'm slightly confused," Justin admits.
Minna's head whips her head in his direction, her eyes widening in shock. "Only slightly?"
"Yes, only slightly," he confirms, arms crossing over his pecs.
"Anyone able to mark this on their calendar? Mine's in my ass pocket nearest Josh's crotch," she says, trying not to steal the spotlight from anyone.
They all laugh, she and I share a sneaky smile, only the two of us knowing why we're laughing. Lance calls her cell and Minna gets up to let him in, pretty much just opening myself to criticism from Justin and Tyler because she has basically taken over my house. I allowed it to happen and I'll be pinned less of a man for not protecting my turf from a woman. "Bro, you didn't let her take control of your domain, did you?"
I shoot my brother the biggest death glare ever and hear her opening the door to greet Lance. I know she scoffed at Tyler's commentary about domain. "Ní mór Tyler a fhoghlaim go stoptar a gaiste. Ceann de na laethanta seo, beidh chaillim mo aigne agus d'fhéadfadh rud éigin mar seo a dhéanamh, ní féidir leo a shealbhú faoi dhliteanas dom chun é ach oiread," she tells Lance, slapping the back of Tyler's head on the way by with enough force to cause his head to bounce forward.
Justin's jaw drops for a split second. "Minny! Cén fáth go raibh tú sin? Tá tú den sórt sin a soith uaireanta! Cad é an rud bhfearann?" She shrugs, shooting a quick 'shut the fuck up' glare. "Jeeze, agus mar sin atá íogair ó thar a comment? Tá sé ina deartháir JC ar! Nó an raibh sé ag ligean duit cumhacht a fháil thar an fortress?"
"Nach bhfuil sé aon cheann de do ghnó, ach tá sé suas le Josh a dheimhniú nó a shéanadh go bhfuil faisnéis," she retorts with a sly grin and a rapid bat of her eyes, gently sitting in front of me and leaning so her back is against my torso. She scoots her ass back, nonchalantly rubbing it against my crotch through my pj pants, causing me to notice that she clipped my fuzzy pj pants and that she's so short she has to grab the legs of them and pull up just for her bare feet to come in direct contact with the floor.
"Tá mé sásta a fheiceann tú ach an dá sásta amhlaidh tar éis an fhad agus go raibh mé ann chun an finné tús oifigiúil é. Cad mar gheall ar na leanaí? Tá a fhios agam sé in iúl duit a ghlacadh ar láimh beagnach gach rud mar gheall ar an bhfíric go bhfuil nócha faoin gcéad de gach rud Tá glactha de chúram ar fud an am céanna gach mí agus go bhfuil na billí a íoc ar feadh cúpla lá go luath, " Lance points out, counting on his fingers.
"Which means he trusts you and we know you split everything half and half," Justin tacks on to whatever Lance just said.
"Damn right I pay for half of everything, from the mortgage to the repair bills to electric to the gas for the cars. Working for Johnny and James has its benefits. Writing helps too." 
"Fuath leat i gcónaí gur ghlac sé cúram de tú go hiomlán," Lance comments and she smiles.
"That's why we work out so well, he lets me take  care of myself and he takes care of himself. Sometimes we take care of each other, but it's usually a shared thing," she confesses as she smiles, looking at me while my eyes gaze into hers.
"We share all the bills and try to go out a couple times a week," I interject, knowing what she just talked about with Justin and Lance will be translated for me later. "When exactly did you plan on flying my brother out here?"
"Started planning on your birthday."
Heading Home For Christmas by Kaotyk
Tables Turn 

I have been hanging out with Josh and Tyler, laughing the whole time for some reason or another. 'Renny and my family fly out tonight and land just before noon at LAX tomorrow. "Tyl-" I try to tell him to watch where he's walking.
He walks right into a glass door, eliciting roaring laughter from Josh and I. "Ow! Fuck you both!"
"Sorry. I tried to tell you."
Justin shows up and sees Tyler's face print on the door and smirks. "Turn around just in time to have his face meet the glass door?" I nod. "How have you three been?" he inquires, hugging me and do their manly handshake into a hug thing. "What's worse is that this is my restaurant."
"I forgot Destino is yours," Tyler responds nasally.
"Dude, you'd forget your head if it wasn't attached properly." I laugh and follow the three of them into the restaurant, Josh's hand holding mine. Justin sits with us in the VIP area and smiles when one of the waitstaff notices him. She calmly struts over and greets us, gracefully taking our drink orders (making sure to check our IDs because we ordered alcoholic ones) before rushing into the kitchen. "You're quiet tonight," Justin points out, smiling gently.
"I'm good, if that's what you're getting at."
He gets this huge grin on his face, it scares me sometimes. "You still have that glow."
Our drinks come and we order our food, thanking the waitress. "I'd hope so."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm happy and he made it official a few days ago when he introduced Mario and some of the crew on ABDC to me, calling me his girlfriend." I smile, sneaking a glance at Josh.
"All these years in the making." Justin grins like a fool.
"Thanks for making me open my eyes." Josh nods at Justin.
"If I didn't know better, I'd say it's another kind of glow," my cousin observes.
My eyes go wide and Josh smooths my nerves by rubbing my hand with his thumb. "If she is, I'll be happy. If she isn't, we just have more time to plan for one. No reason to worry about it."
We enjoy our meals and Justin asks about the upcoming holiday, hinting that he has something for us for Christmas. "Sure, but from what Josh tells me, we'll be spending it back home," I tell him.
"In Mississippi?" I nod slightly. "Sometimes it's good to go home for a little while."
"I know, it's been far too long since I've been back home."
"I hear you might be considering taking the next step, Minny."
I shyly smile. "We are discussing it, but I don't know."
"Everything hangs in the balance."
"Yeah, man," Josh confirms.
~~~~~
Thanksgiving was nice and it's almost Christmas, a much needed trip home. "Josh, is everything packed?" I ask, sounding half as nervous as I felt.
"You've checked five times, Minna," he reminds me from his spot next to me on the bed. "We should get to sleep because we have to be up at four to catch our plane for five."
I nod, but fail miserably at sleeping. I get none because my nerves are crazy and on end. When the alarm goes off, I get up and change my clothes before setting the bags we're taking by the door. "C'mon, Josh!" I holler up the stairs to him.
"I'm getting dressed, woman!" he replies, joking.
I hear James beep and I rush out the door to hug him after I get the two suitcases in his trunk. "Well, hi to you too," he says, hugging me as he reads anxiousness and excitement.
"Hey."
"Nervous?"
"Yeah." I dig in the gravel driveway with the toe of my shoe.
"Don't be."
"Lance!" Josh yells, prompting him to face his friend of sixteen years.
"JC!" They do their handshake into a hug greeting. "Ready to go?"
"As soon as I figure out where our suitcases are," he tells us, holding up two toiletries bags.
I groan and grab them, rushing to the trunk to put them in the bags before we head for the airport. "Done!" I start to jitter, getting even more anxious with each moment that passes so slowly.
"Ok, babe, you take the front and-"
James interrupts, "You can drive, JC."
"You sure you want me to drive your car?"
He shoots him an annoyed glare. "She needs you to calm her nerves."
I can't keep from showing my nervousness to my childhood best friend and boyfriend as we get closer to LAX. "I can't sleep at night... If you think you're lonely now... Turn the dial, trying to catch a break, but then I hear Babyface..." I sing along with Mariah Carey, singing when I can get my voice to work properly. I know Josh has my iPod plugged into the auxiliary for the radio, for the simple reason that Aaliyah's 'I Refuse' is the next song I sing with and use so much conviction that Josh and James are surprised, pleasantly at that. 
Josh reaches for my hand and laces his fingers with mine, pulling it onto the center console. His thumb starts to gently rub circles on the webbing between my thumb and forefinger, soothing my frayed nerves. I start to shake from anticipation, my fear of planes (who can blame me after I lost my friend in August 2001 in the Bahamas?), and not knowing how my family will react to the scars I have to remind me of how bad I was treated. Nobody says a word, I keep my eyes shut and I hear James snoring softly. I listen to the combination of the car's engine, the wheels on the pavement, the air conditioner, snoring, Josh's soothing breathing, and music playing gently. Some time later, Josh gently taps the webbing he'd been rubbing. "We're about to pull up to LAX."
"Ok."
"You plan on waking Lance up?"
"When we get there," I say, a devilish grin appearing upon my lips.
He chuckles as he turns the car, I'd tell you where and why if I had my eyes open. Honestly, it's better if I don't see the planes or outside the airport because then there's some level of calm within me. "Alright, we're in the parking lot."
I open my eyes and see the inside of a parking garage, feeling a little calmer. I look around the seat and giggle at how James is asleep-leaning on the door and drooling, yes, he does that in his sleep. It only happens when he's sitting upright or sleeping on his belly, his sweetness and big heart more than accommodate for his drooling. Once Josh parks the car (he paid before telling me we're in the garage), I get out, pull the blanket James keeps in his car out, lay it on the ground, unlock his door and pull it open, causing him to fall sideways onto the blanket, prompting him to become scared. He sits up and eyes me, a little upset. "You bitch."
"Love ya too," I reply, a sly grin greeting him. Josh tries not to laugh.
"And you let her do it?" James turns on Josh.
"I had no clue what she was doing, she just did it," Josh tells him.
"Funny, Min."
"I thought so," I tell him, boisterous laughter escaping me immediately after.
He mocks my laugh for a few seconds as he gets up to put the blanket back. "How long until we board?"
Josh checks his watch, "An hour and a half."
James Has A Few Surprises by Kaotyk
As I anticipated coming home and being in the house James had spoiled me with in Clinton, MS, what I had imagined was nothing as nice as this. My whole place was decorated with 'Welcome Home' signs, streamers and balloons. This has always been a speciality of his, the decorating. "Josh, thank you," I say, amazed at the sight of it.
"The Basses and my family set it up, I just had to make sure you and I got here safe," he tells me.
I'm just so shocked and can't keep my eyes off all the thought that had been put into this. James, his family and Josh's family had done this just for me. I don't have a clue on what to say.

Once I had gotten over the shock a few hours later, we decided to drive over to James' parents' house. Josh immediately recognizes the outside of the house. "Memories?" he asks me.
"Yeah, lots of 'em." We get out of the Camero and walk onto the porch, my arm looped into his. I open the screen door and raise my hand to the inner one, ready to knock. "Here I go," I say under my breath, heartily rapping on the door in a rhythm that flows through my hand naturally.
I hear his dad's footfalls and I start to play with the hem of my purple shirt. The door flies open and I'm quickly pulled into a hug. "I've waited years to hear that knock," he softly admits to me. He steps back and really looks at me, smiling. "You look happier and healthier."
"I am," I tell him.
"James says you're dating someone close to him, somebody he trusts."
Josh grabs my hand and I look at his smiling face, silently encouraging me to tell Jim. "It's the truth. I'm seeing Josh," I confirm, pulling him closer behind me and his hands rest on my hips.
Jim immediately pulls Josh and I into a hug sandwich, which I've missed in the past few years. "I'm so happy to hear that!" he shouts excitedly.

"Dad! Let them breathe! They just got into town!" I hear James remind his dad, pulling me from the middle of the hug.
"Hi, James," I greet, hugging him and placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.
"Hey, man," Josh says, clapping his hand to James' shoulder.
"You made sure she came. Thanks. Stacy! Ford! Mom!"

"What now, James?" Stacy calls out, her sneakers quickly slapping the floor as she approaches the door and her eyes focused on her cell phone.
"After this long and you can't even put that danged device down to give me a proper welcoming?" I tease her.
Her head snaps up and she runs the few feet to envelope me in her arms, softly sobbing. She pulls away, her hands gently holding my upper arms and looks at me. "You've been through absolute hell, huh?" she states, her thumb running along the scar on my right cheekbone. 
"Yes, up until a few months ago," I tell her, nodding toward Josh.
She looks up, smiling. "Thank you for helping her."
"She needed me and I told her a few before that if she did need me, she should call," Josh informs three of five members of the Bass brood.
"That's good. Ford, c'mere!"
"Wh-," he begins to say, looking at me stops him from finishing what he had on his mind. "Thank goodness you're ok!" he says, hugging me. They are a very huggy family.
"Nick and I are done."
"She's with James' friend, Josh, here," she confirms, thumbing in his direction.

Josh's hand stretches out as he greets Ford, "Hey, Ford! How's it been down here in the quiet country?"
"Good. You remember Mason, right?"
"Yeah, the little guy you had a few years ago."
"He's not so little anymore. We have exciting news, but we won't share until Christmas day."

Just then, a little boy who reminds me alot of James comes out from the living room and tugs on Ford's shirt hem. "Daddy, is this the girl uncle was talking about?"
"Yes, this is Leilei. You remember Josh?" he responds, kneeling to be at the boy's level.
The boy has the most beautiful hazel-blue eyes as he looks at Josh and smiles. "Hi, Josh. It's been forever! What have you been doing?" he demands, hugging Josh's waist.
"I've been helping Leilei get better for the past few months and the normal music and tv biz stuff," he says, rubbing the boy's back. I look at the boy and then Josh, his head shaking to disprove my thought. "Leilei, this is Mason."
I drop to my knees in front of Mason and put my hand out for him to shake. He pushes it aside and hugs me. "If mommy, daddy, grammy, grampy and uncle trust you and love you, so can I," he explains.
"How old are you?" I have memories of holding a baby boy last time I was home.
"Just turned seven last week," he informs me, his arms still around my neck.
"Seven years and I still have this photo in my wallet," I tell him in hushed whisper, pulling out my wallet to show him.
"We have the same one!" he exclaims, pulling me into the living room and pointing to a larger copy of it on the wall beside the door way. "See?"
"We have another copy at our house," Stacy tells me.

~~~~~
It's been 7 long years, but we just fell right back into our traditions and routines. "So they've been together for almost five or six months now, but together about a month officially," James informs his family.
"How long has it been since the last incident with…?" Aunt Diane asks.
"Somewhere near six months," I confirm. "I'm still not 100%, the stitches on my hip and my lung are still healing." Josh and I snuggle on the couch, kiddie cornered on the edge by the arm.
"So, Josh hasn't left your side since he came get you out of there?" Jim wonders aloud.
"Not once, not without feeling guilty," I say, a teasing smile appearing on my lips.
I see James get up to answer the door, calling for us after. Josh and I get up after excusing ourselves and to find out what James wanted, whispering between ourselves over the possibilities. "Leilei! Josh! Thank goodness you got here safe!" Karen announces, kissing our foreheads and hugging us.
"Mom, you're blowing it out of proportion again," Tyler states, rolling his eyes. Once she relinquishes her hold, Tyler, Heather and Roy hug us one after the other and warmly greeting us. "Merry Christmas, MinMin," Tyler tells me, smiling sweetly.
"Merry early Christmas to all of you," I reply, smiling from my heart.

"We've missed you so much and thought you'd forgotten us," Heather tells me, Stacy nodding in agreement.
"Things have changed for the better and now you don't need to worry about it," I assure them.
"She's in very good hands," James informs them.
"I'll make sure to have her keep in touch," Josh tells them.
"Welcome to the craziness of the Chasez family," Tyler quips, getting a guffaw out of me.
"You should meet 'Renny!" I announce, someone else knocking at the door.
"Oh, God! I've missed you!" Darren says loudly, throwing his arms around my shoulders over the side of the couch.
"Darren, it's been a month!" I respond, resting my hands on his forearms and turning my head to kiss his cheek. 
"It feels like it's been so much longer!"
"I know, the time apart didn't help."
"Moving onto the better thing now, she's going to be spending more time with us," James tells everyone.
I nod and Josh smiles the cheesiest smile I've seen since the day I- never mind that. "I'll make sure she calls a few times a week at the very least."

Everyone thanks him and James pulls me out to the back porch. "How do you feel now?"
"Better, loved and missed. Who's idea was this?"
"Karen and mom's. Come around the side to the front with me. I have a surprise," he says, dropping his hands over my eyes to cover them.
"Why?"
"Why not?"
"I suppose."
He leads me around to the front of the house, most likely in front of the drive way. "Ok, you can open 'em."
I feel his hands move away from mine and I see two of my cousins, some of my childhood friends, Justin, Chris, Aaron, Leslie, Angel and my sister soul! I bolt over to my sister soul with tears of joy flowing down my cheeks, hugging her. 
Holiday Surprise by Kaotyk
It's been great being home. I've been home for a day and a half, happier than I thought possible. I thought James' family might've been mad at me, I vanished for seven years. They were more worried than anything and missed me like crazy. Josh's family is staying with James at his place out here in Ellisville. Karen was so melodramatic yesterday when she first got to Auntie Diane's, but she soon calmed down as she cooed at pictures of James, Stacy, Darren and I as kids and we all laughed at a few of them. 
Josh woke me up sweetly, snuggling to me and kissing along the back of my neck and shoulders. I wake up in a very good mood today because of my sweetheart. "Mmm, morning, hon," I say.
"Morning, sexy."
A smile slides onto my lips and his phone rings, bringing a groan out of me. "Probably James or your parents."
He whips his arm back and grabs his phone, expertly unplugging it in the process. "Hello? Man, come on! We just now woke up! You know we sleep in! Yeah, and you know damn well that's a rarity. Ugh! Give us till…" he trails off, glancing at the clock, "noon. Fine, 11:30, to get there." 
"Who wants us to go where?" 
"Lance wants us to be at his parents' place by 11:30," he tells me, kissing the back of my neck.
"It's just before 9 now," I remind him.
I roll onto my side, slipping one of my legs between his kissing him as I slide my leg along the length of his. "Oh, really?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.
I swing my leg over his waist and bend down to kiss him, biting his lip as I pull away.
"Yes, really."
He grabs my hips and grinds against my naked box. Yes, we sleep naked quite often. He playfully looks away and smirks at the clock. "Uhhh, I don't know if we have enough time," he teases.
"Bull shit, you know we have plenty of time," I say, poking him in the forehead and grinding against him. I grab hold of his jaw and turn his head to face me, pressing my lips to his roughly. "Gimme, now," I demand, hips gyrating on his half formed boner.
"Girl, you're going to cause problems," he sexily growls at me.
"Bring it on," I challenge.

Two and a half hours later…

I giggle at the fact we barely made it by the time James had specified and he's standing on the porch waiting for us. Josh and I share a quick kiss before exiting the vehicle. "Cutting it close are we?" he asks.
"Nope, we got stuck in traffic," I retort.
"You two are horrible," he comments.
"What's up?" I question, quickly switching topics.
He opens the screen door to his parents' house and motions inward. "Get in there," he tells Josh and I.

"Oh, Stacy! I'm so excited for you!" I shout hugging my friend, smiling bigger than I believed anybody could.
We pull away from one another, holding hands when I clamp both hands on my mouth and run for the bathroom. "Did she eat something that made her sick?" Aunt Diane asks.
"I don't know, but I don't think that's why," Josh replies. He knocks on the bathroom door, concerned if I'm ok. "Are you ok? Do you want me to come in?"
"Josh," I whine just before I vomit some more into the toilet, kneeling in front of it.
He squats behind me, holding my hair and rubbing my back. "Is it something you ate?" I wag my finger no. "Might we be pregnant?" 
I stop vomiting, my stomach having nothing left in it and lean back on him. "Could be, my period hasn't come yet."
"Should I see if Stacy has a test?"
"After you help me get to the living room, please."
He wraps his arms around my waist, locking his hands together. "On 3, slowly stand up and I'll help you. One, two, three, up," he says, moving with me. Once we're standing, he tucks me under his arm beside his body to keep me upright because he can tell I'm tired and weak. 

We take our time to get to the living room, James stopping us in the doorway with a curious look of worry. "You feeling ok?" he asks me.
"Right now, yes," I confirm, reaching for him and giving him a soft smile.
"JC?" 
"We think we may know why she just got sick, but we need it confirmed," he informs one of our closest friends, a big half smile appearing on his face.
A look of happy shock registers on his face, taking hold of me and turns to guide me to the couch. "If so, congrats!" he loudly says. 
"Thanks. I want to lay on the small sofa, please."
"I'll get you some apple juice and something to hold you over till the food's ready," he tells me, helping me to lay down and gently placing his hand on the side of my face, slipping his thumb across the top of my cheek with a smile. "You might have your wish, finally."
"I know."

A few minutes later, Josh comes in and Ford is close behind. "We have to go to the store and get that. We should be back soon," he tells me, kissing my lips and his smile doesn't falter. "I love you, Leilei."
"Here, eat this," James demands, setting a tray with some fruit and vanilla pudding dip down. I spot the apple juice and smile.
"Demanding aren't we?" I joke.
"Mom said to have you eat light foods and see how it settles."
"Keep an eye on her and call if anything major happens," he requests, talking to James.
"Yessuh, JC."
"Thanks, I don't know what I'd do if you weren't around. Hell, our band wouldn't have ever existed and we wouldn't be where we are in life if you hadn't been there," he admits, clapping a hand to James' shoulder. James beams and focuses on me, permitting his brother in law and best friend to leave.
"He's right, James. You completed your group and grew on them, leading to today. You played a huge part in their lives and mine."
"This is why you're my best friend, Leilei."
"What about 'Renny? The guys?"
"Out of all the babes I know, dork," he explains, smiling. "How late are you?"
"Month, month and a half," I confess.
"You might be about as far along as Stace."
I smile and scoot back to sit up, leaning back on the corner of the sofa for support. "I hope he's ok with staying here for the last trimester, might just be the last 6 weeks."
"He would circumnavigate the world if you asked him to."
"Of course he would."

We laugh and begin snacking on the fruit, talking about anything that comes to mind. We talk about pregnancy, careers, names, and Josh. Speak of the love of my life, he comes in the door, a shopping filled with little boxes and I look at him like he's crazy. "I told him he'd only need two or three brands, but he got one of each brand," Ford affirms, a look of annoyance and probably thinking Josh has lost his mind.
"I just want to be sure."
"JC, I think it might only take one," James states.
He allows confusion to contort his face. "Huh?"
"I haven't had my period in the past month, month and a half. Sometimes it's late, but never this late."
"OH!" he shouts, understanding what I mean.
Ford takes the bag, pulling out the three best ones and putting them on the table. "On top of that, Josh, I can't pee enough to take them all."
We laugh and I slowly get up to go take the ones laid on the table. I lose my balance for a second and Josh is at my side, helping me in seconds. "Are you ok?"
"I'm fine, love."
"Ok," he replies, nodding and letting go. "Ford, is it normal to be nervous about the result?"
"More so the first time than anything," he assures Josh as I head for the bathroom.
I hear Josh's family arrive while I'm in the bathroom, taking the tests. "Josh!" I call out as I pull my pants up, buttoning and zipping them.
"You called me?" he checks, having popped his head inside the door.
"Come in here," I request, setting the timer on my watch for 3 minutes. 
He sits on the edge of the old claw tub, pulling me to face him as I stand looking in his eyes for what I need right now and I find it-love and assurance of him staying. His lips brush mine kissing me sweetly, somehow sure of me needing that. "I'm here now and forever," he whispers, looking into my eyes.
I smile as the timer buzzes and I stop it. "You look, I'm scared," I say.
I sit on the tub and watch him check them, comparing the instructions to them. He turns around with a huge grin on his face. "Do we tell them now? How would you like to tell everyone?"
"We are?"
"Yes, baby."
"We have a little life inside me?" I reiterate, rewording it.
"Yes!" he shouts happily, pressing his lips to mine.

We sit at the table and begin eating dinner, Stacy talking about her pregnancy. I smile and throw in a curve ball. "I guess it's not too late to have a child at our ages," I say, bringing the table to silence and all eyes to me.
James and Ford smile, congratulating us. "You're pregnant?" Karen asks.
Roy, Tyler and Heather just stare with open mouths at me. I look at Stacy, who's grinning like a kid on Christmas morning. Auntie Diane and Uncle Jim are blinking rapidly, unsure if they heard me correctly. I hold up two fingers, flicking them back and forth between Josh and I. "We're pregnant," I confirm, beaming.
Aunt Diane gets up and strides over to us, hugging us. "Congratulations! Josh, Leilei, I'm elated! There's going to be two babies soon! I can't wait! Where will you have the baby?"
"We haven't discussed that yet, but I will let you know."
"That might not be figured out for a couple months," Josh adds.

We begin eating, everyone gabbing about the two lives that have just begun to form and I grab Josh's hand, holding it in my lap. He appreciatively squeezes my hand, brushing his thumb over the back of my hand. "Thank you, I love you."
"You're welcome. I love you too," I say, gently pressing my lips to the corner of his.
Justin & Joey's Celebration & JC's Announcements by Kaotyk
Tables Turn

We got back to LA three weeks ago and it's Justin's and Joey's birthday soon, our gift will be the biggest one yet. Hopefully, they'll love it. Tomorrow is a party for Nick, but I've chosen not to go and spend the night cuddling with Josh. Their party is tonight and I'm not showing yet, but I had a diagnostic ultrasound yesterday. We had set up an appointment to confirm the pregnancy with Dr. Muniz because Kelly recommended her, having seen her one other time since. The biggest surprise is what Josh won't even tell me-the sex and baby count, I also know he has something else on his mind. "Ready, beautiful mami?" he asks, hands on my hips soon after and pulls me closer.
"Almost, just wondering how they're gonna react," I admit, guiding his huge hands to my stomach and he rests his head on my shoulder.
"They'll most likely be over the top excited," he convincingly tells me, smiling and kissing the side of my neck.
"Yeah?"
"Yes." He grabs me by the hand and leads me downstairs. "Let's go."

I smooth my hands over my skirt and tug on the hem of my top, nervous habits from childhood. We're waiting for Justin and Joey to get to James' house, impatiently anticipating their surprise and Chris loudly whispers that they're pulling up brings me back to this moment. Josh and I hide in the kitchen, him pinning me to the wall and softly kissing me. "Lance?" I hear Joey call, having knocked on the door a minute before and not getting an answer. 
"Dude, don't move. Let me get the light here so we don't snap our necks trying to find him," Justin says.
The lights come on and we pop from our spots, smiling as we shout 'surprise' and 'happy birthday'. "You finally made it!" Chris jokes.
I chuckle, grabbing Joey's attention and he smiles at me. He quickly strides over and envelopes me in his arms, lifting me off the floor. "Put me down!" I demand, giggling.
"Joey, you've got to be gentle with her," James tells him.
After he puts me down and a few seconds of thought, his face lights up entirely. "Oh, no way! Really?" I nod to confirm it. "I'm so excited for you two!"
Justin hugs me, not thinking twice. "So, where are we going?"
"Staying here, J," I inform him.
"Why?"
"We have sensitive information for you and we want to be low key," Josh explains.
"What could be that personal? C, you're not planning to ask her are you?" he inquires, narrowing his eyes at Josh.
"Who knows?" he replies, shrugging his shoulders.
James grilled our dinner and we enjoy our discussion about Joey's girls. "We have a present for you two," he tells them, pulling out the gifts from his pocket he had brought with him.

Justin and Joey open them excitedly, seeing the sonogram pictures and smiling. Joey begins to scan his copy of it and silently counts. "Two?" 
"Yes," Josh says, nodding.
"Twins?" I ask.
"Yes, twins, mami."
I sit back and sigh. "How far, JC?" Justin asks.
"Two months. July 23."
"Six months to go," Joey calculates, cool and calm.
"You're having twins?!" Justin questions, appearing as excited as he had been when they got their first Moon Man.
"Yes, Justin, twins."
"Did you slap that ass or was it more like a grab?" Joey asks, exchanging a look with Chris.
"Joseph! Christopher!" I scold, shocked at the question.
"Slap, then grab," Josh confesses with a dirty smirk.
"Joshua!"
"Sorry, mami."
"Now I get why he's been calling you mami all evening!" Chris announces, smacking his own forehead.
Justin's phone beeps, indicating a text. "You cool with fuckhead's bandmates?" he rambles off.
"Yes, I'm alright with the other four guys and NKOTB." 
His head drops to his phone and he smiles at me. "They asked about you and I invited them over."
"If he comes with, there's gonna be heads rolling."

About an hour later, Justin disappears and returns with friends I haven't seen or spoken to in months. Kevin lifts me from my seat and hugs me. "Don't break her, she's needed," Justin informs them.
"I'm so happy for you!" Brian chirps, hugging me.
"A baby?" Howie excitedly inquires.
"Nah, triplets," AJ chimes in.
"Twins," Josh supplies.
"Just like Ange and I," Aaron comments, stepping out from behind Jordan with Ange.
"Oh, lawdy! I've missed you!"
He pulls me into a hug and he sniffles. "We've missed you like crazy and he's been miserable."
"Tough, I'm with Josh and will remain so."
"I'm so excited for you."

After spending the next 3 hours getting up to speed with Jordan, Danny, Aaron, AJ, Brian, Kevin, Howie, Mark, Joey Mac, Donnie, Jonathan and Angel, I began admitting my exhaustion. "You need your rest," Kevin reminds me, kissing my forehead near my hairline. 
"You have our numbers still?" AJ asks.
I whip out my cell and send a text containing a very unique smiley to them all at once, each smiling once they get it. "We'll keep in touch," Aaron promises.
"Nick isn't to have the digits," I command, watching them nod in agreement.
"Did he really beat you?" Jordan questions.
James shows them pictures of the damage that had been caused along with medical reports. "Believe me now?" AJ asks, motioning to the papers.
"I was there, too," Aaron reminds them, sliding his finger back and forth over a scar I don't recall him having on his shoulder before.
"That scar must be new," I say, touching it.
"Oh, yeah. From that day."
"What a bitch ass," I comment, shaking my head.
"You never said what sexes they are," Chris reminds him.
"I don't know yet, but when I do, you might," Josh says with a smile.

"What about the other announcement?" James tells him, nudging him in the side with his elbow.
"Oh! Thanks." He gets on one knee and pulls out a navy blue velvet box, unopened. "Would you be my wife?" My jaw drops, rendering me speechless and I can't form the word I so desperately want to. "Leilei? Please tell me you'll be my wife."
"Y-y-yes! Yes! Yes, I'd love to be your wife!" I stutter my reply.
He opens the box and slips the ring on my finger, my arms flying around his neck. "Aren't you going to look at it?"
"No, not right now," I answer him, locking my eyes on his and slipping my fingers between his.
"Can I have a kiss, mami?" he questions, playful about it and smirking.
"Of course not," I sarcastically remark, engulfing his lips with mine.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" everyone exclaims as we kiss.
We pull apart, my face bright red and he's smiling gently from ear to ear with our foreheads touching. "That sealed the deal, I like the point of no return," he tells everyone.
"He's about to join our ranks," Kevin comments. 
"About damned time!" Joey shouts, his hands flying outward.
"Sweet! I'm not the only one new to the marriage ranks!" AJ jokes.
"The dad and husband ranks!" Howie announces, correcting his bandmate.
"I joined the husband rank last month," AJ reminds everyone.
"They're only engaged right now," Justin observes. "Let's not rush it. Congrats on the pregnancy and proposing." His smile is ginormous and he hugs us both, giddy about the babies more than the impending wedding. He rubs my belly and gets on his knees with his head next to it, hands on either side of my belly. "I'm your Uncle Justin. I love you two already. Don't worry, I'll save you from your dad's serious demeanor when I can and get you laughing. I can't wait to see you, little ones. No matter what, you're my nieces and I'll be there as best as I can," he promises the twins.
A smile slips onto my face, my hand rubs his head and I look at him. "Thank you, Justin. You'll be a great uncle."
"You're welcome." He gets off his knees and hugs me, leaving after placing a kiss to my cheek.
I end up getting a hug from each of them, I think that it totals 15 or so and climb the stairs with Josh in tow. "Are you excited, Minna?" he asks once we've showered and curled to one another, preparing to fall asleep.
"Nervous, excited and anxious."
"I can't wait to meet them."
"Bet you'll be scared to hold them."
"Maybe, but I'll have to get over that."
"Yeah." The house phone rings and I groan. "Who would call at this time?"
"It's only 9 here, it could be anyone," he reminds me, grabbing it from the charger. "Hello? Hey, Stacy. Yeah, we were getting ready to get some shut eye. Sure, hold on." He holds the phone out to me. "Stacy wants to talk to you."
"Ok?" I put it to my ear. "Hey, Stace."
She sniffles, choking back sobs. "I lost one of the babies."
"What do you mean?" I ask, not sure what she's talking about.
"You know how I had to get fertility help before?"
"Yeah?"
"We started with triplets and we just found out during the ultrasound that one died. It's early enough where the other 2 can absorb the remains."
"I'm so sorry."
"We still have twins, though," she half-heartedly laughs.
"I have good news for you," I announce.
"What?"
"We're having twins and the due date is July 23," I say, biting my bottom lip.
"Oh my goodness! I'm due three days after you!"
I smile. "We might go on the same day."
"You're going to try natural?" she inquires, shocked.
"Yes, but if something should go wrong, I'll let them do a C-section."
"Are you still having them here?"
"I have five and a half months to decide."
"You mean to convince your man."
"Something like that."
"Bring it up soon."
"Will do," I agree, yawning after.
"I'll let you get some sleep, seeing as I should do the same."
"Alright. Night."
"Night, sleep tight." 
I straddle Josh to put it on its charger and look down at him, he's half asleep. "Josh?"
"Hmmm?"
"Would you mind having the babies in Mississippi?"
"We can talk about it, weigh the pros and cons and decide in the next four months."
"Thank you." I lean forward and kiss him, curling my body to his side after. "I love you, Joshua."
"I love you, too, Leilei," he murmurs back.
'No, Johnny' & A Tape Of Memories by Kaotyk
Author's Notes:
I know it's been a long while since an update has happened, so I gave you one. I'll also be honest enough to say I'm working on at least five stories at one time- two new characters, two continuations and a rewrite at the bare minimum if not more. Reviews are awesome. Happy St. Valentine's Day!
"Johnny, I'm not going to be in LA then. No, I can't do a promo tour then. No, I have other engagements. No, I can't. I'm not in LA now and I'm not leaving where I am. I'll send you a picture message and I want you to leave me alone for the next 9 months," JC tells his manager. Until he and Leilei found out they're expecting, he was gung-ho on recording and touring, but has since slowed it down to remain at her side. She's still asleep. He and I disappeared to be hidden in Clinton, Mississippi till the babies are 6 months old, sometime around the end of January or the beginning of February. "I'll send it in five," he says, hanging up to find the most recent ultrasound picture in his cell. He loves the shit out of his Blackberry, but his priorities have changed in the past year or so. "There, sent. Now we just hope he gets it."
My cell rings and I see it's Johnny. I sigh, answering it and feel a touch of annoyance rise in my mind. "Yes, Johnny?"
"Why won't JC answer his cell?"
I look for him to find he's left the room, hearing him talking softly with Minny. "He's helping a very pregnant Leilei right now and yes, the baby is his."
"How pregnant?!" he screams at me.
I notice the anger rise in my chest. "First off, I have never disrespected you so you've got to respect me. As far as I'm concerned, it's up to her or JC to tell you."
"It's alright, James. Tell Johnny," she whispers in my free ear, brushing her lips on my cheek.
"How far?" he asks a little calmer.
"Six months and she's down here with our families," I inform him.
"Mississippi?"
"Yes, JC is very adamant about not leaving her side and highly supportive of her for the next 9 months, when the  babies are 6 months old is when he plans on wrapping up the album and taking his family on the road with him."
"He agreed to have it done by the end of 2013."
"The album will be done by then, he's working on it here." 
I watch JC help her sit and rub her belly once they're situated side by side on my couch. They're staying with me until the contractors complete the nursery room JC's set up and surprising her with. "What other surprises could there be?" he sarcastically remarks.
"JC, should I tell him?" I ask him.
"Tell me what?" Johnny wearily asks.
"Whatever, have it on speaker and I'll tell him," JC replies, his eyes focused on hers and places a sweet kind of kiss on her lips.
"Alright," I say, putting Johnny on speaker.
"Johnny," JC says.
"Hello, Johnny," Leilei warmly greets him, almost too sweet.
"JC, it was ok that I found out you were dating my best manager and now you've knocked her up. What more is there?"
"Johnny, we plan on getting married," she tells him.
"What?"
"I proposed a few months ago, she said 'yes' and it's going to happen after the babies." He rubs her pregnant belly, relaxing her.
"What do you mean 'months ago'?"
"Around the time we celebrated Justin and Joey's birthdays. They were there. Hey, you can even ask Aaron, four of the Backstreet Boys, and NKOTB."
"Dammit, JC! You haven't been with her that long!"
"So? My heart, my choice."
"Johnny, keep yelling at him and I can get him signed pronto with another label. I have made plenty of necessary connections to achieve it," Leilei promises.
"Like who?"
"Arista, Virgin, RCA, Sony, Justin, Usher, mine," she rattles off.
"You have a record label?"
"Yes, push me."
"Name of it?"
"Lei Down Records. It's produced and supported many new artists before they got to major producers like Dallas and Usher. Justin Beiber was involved with me and I got word to  Scooter Braun, via anonymous email with the link to his YouTube videos. I continue to keep in touch with the kid and Usher, ensuring his safety and I do get 1/20th of what he gets. You taught me well. Usher cuts me a check for each song I produce, mix and allow him to release."
"What about Aaron?"
"I get paid for working with him via a personal contract with our lawyers as witnesses."
"JC?"
"I get paid when I produce, write or mix any of the tracks he's recorded and you pay me for them." She's smiling evilly because she knows she's right, she does more than Johnny and it's evident from BSB's 'Black & Blue' album through to Justin Beiber's latest album. She's worked with us as a group, JC, Justin, Beiber, Christina, Britney, Mariah, Ciara, Bow Wow, Paris, BSB, NKOTB, Aaron, Nigels 11, Nickelback, and a few others I can't think of at this particular moment. She's paid by the managers or labels according to the contract with that specific artist. She's been a manager for ten years, since she turned 18 and producing since the summer she was 15. That's why Johnny picked her up-her talent. She reads her contracts thoroughly after how Lou had fucked us over, her included because her first one was with him. She quickly resigned a contract that Jive and Johnny had offered her when we got our offer with Jive, I had informed the record label we wouldn't record anything new until she got a contract there too.
"Fine, but this is insane! Something else for me to cover up! Nothing has changed!" Johnny screams at her and JC, hanging up after.
"Fuck you too, Johnny," JC mutters, eliciting boisterous laughter from her.
She jumps for an unseen reason and he smiles in a way I haven't seen in a long time, his hand still on her protruding abdomen. "Why'd you jump?" I ask, a quizzical look etched into my features.
"The baby moved and I'm still not used to it." 
"Can I feel?" I inquire, feeling like a little kid.
"Of course, James," she responds, smiling gently.
I look at JC and he nods his approval. I walk over and put my hand on her stomach, greeted with a foot or hand against my hand. "Which twin is this?"
"We don't know."
"How can you tell which body part is what?"
"Is it skinny and long with bumps on the end or kind of circular?"
"Long and skinny," I report, tracing it with my thumb.
"It's a foot against your hand." She giggles at my enthusiasm and excitement. "You're so cute, you should see your face. You will be a great uncle."
I smile at her and wish her and JC the best as parents. "You'll be great parents," I compliment them.
"Thanks."

JC sits back, sighing and pushes a hand through his growing hair. It's almost as long as it had been during the PopOdyssey tour, the way she loves it and she's letting her hair grow as well to hold up her end of the compromise. "I'm still scared, Minna."
"Josh, you'll be a great dad. Between Joey, your dad, Howie, Brian, Kevin and a few others to turn to for help and support. You'll get through this just like I will."
"For the first six months you'll have all our help," I remind them.
"Man, sometimes I wonder how sane you really are," JC jokes.
We all laugh for a minute, sitting down to relax and she scoots her butt to the edge of the couch to get up. JC sits up to help her and she kisses his lips, convincing him she can do whatever she's thinking of doing. She grabs a small book bag of tapes from near my shelves, bringing them in the living room and looks through them before popping one into my old as sin VCR. She adjusts the tracking on it while squatting in front of it, pushing on the entertainment center to stand up and waddling over to the couch between he and I. She picks up my remote, clicks on the tv and adjusts the volume. 

JC and I glance at each other, worried about what's on the tape. "Minna, should we be afraid of what's on that tape?" 
"Nope," she answers tersely. 

The video pops on and it's an old video, one from when we first met the other four guys. I'm looking at a 17 year old me and an 11 year old Min. "Did you find pictures of that Josh kid?" I ask her. "Turn that thing off," I demand, putting my hand in front of the lens.
"Yes, I found it and it's the cute one on MMC."
"You mean the blonde with curly hair?" I shove my hands in my pockets and smugly grin at her. I think my mom was recording it.
Min lightly backhands my arm, shoving me and holding a paper to my chest. I look at it and she puts her hands behind her back. "Their basic info is under their photos."
"Are you James?" a much younger Justin asks, clearly impatient.
I just stare at him and she shoots her arm out, offering her hand to him. "He's James, I'm Min and this is his mom, Diane."
Justin looks down at her and grasps her fingertips, kissing the back of her hand. "I'm Justin, nice to meet you," he says sweetly to her. "JC, Chris, Joey and my momma are this way," he informs us, still holding her hand.
He guides us over to a curly haired woman and three guys in their twenties; younger versions of Lynn, JC, Joey and Chris. "Momma! I found 'em!" he excitedly hollers, stopping in front of them. "This is Minny, James and his mom, Diane."
Lynn laughs as the camera is handed down. "I apologize if Justin was anything but polite," she says, shaking my mom's hand.
"He had been polite and very enthused at our arrival," Diane tells her, light chuckles coming from her.
"That's good to hear. Why don't we head out?"
We follow her a van and load the bags we came down here with, having checked them as on board luggage. Justin, Chris and Joey take the middle row as JC climbs in and sits on the back bench. Min follows, camera shaking and sits between he and I. The camera turns on me and I see her smiling in my mind. "Is maith liom é. Tá sé gleoite agus ba mhaith liom dáta air! Ba mhaith liom a póg dó ceart anois," she tells me, a groan following after.
"Min! Tá tú ró-óg chun smaoineamh ar an mbealach sin! Le mé thart, geallaim NACH tharlóidh sé! Tá tú ach 11!"
"Jaaaaaaammmmeeeeessss!" she whines from behind the camera, bouncing in place and the camera shakes.
"Turn that thing off!" I shout.
"Maybe we could get to know each other better without that bouncing between us all," JC adds, nervous as she puts the camera on him.
"Uhm, okay. Just for you," she says, agreeing and shutting it off.

When it pops back on, it's my audition and I've already been accepted by the other guys in the group. "Fuck what the label heads say, it's all of us or none," JC says, clapping a hand to my shoulder.
I know it's Min filming cuz it's aimed upward, she's mini size. Ha, mini size Minny! They held a personal rehearsal and I had a great deal of trouble learning the steps, but they had faith in me for some reason or another. "You'll do fine!" Justin exclaims, flirting with Min. He mouths that she's cute.
It fades out on his smile. Maybe the battery died?

"Your love is like a candle
It flickers in the dark
You came into my life
And brightened up my heart 
With you by my side
I see the love that I wanna feel
Show me your lovin', baby
Show me that it's real

Just take my hand
I'll make you understand
I want you
You want me
And that's the way it's got to be
Now that you're here
I'm gonna make it clear

Give me the love I need, give in to me
Just give me the love I need
Hold me, caress me, give in to me
Hold me, caress me, give in to me
Give me the love I need, give in to me
Just give in to me

Your love is like a whisper (whisper)
Saying what I want to hear
Your eyes cry secrets
My heart will dry your tears
Girl, I need to have you near me

Loving I would find
Girl, I would hold your heart
Inside, embrace your mind

Just take my hand
I'll make you understand
I want you
You want me
And that's the way it's got to be
Now that you're here
I'm gonna make it clear..." we sing as we practice the moves for the Treasure Island showcase, drenched in sweat and Joey drops onto his ass in the warehouse to signal his exhaustion.
"I'm not an energizer bunny," he groans.
"The showcase is next week!" JC shouts, looking at the camera. "Seriously? Min, you're worse than Joey," he says, shaking his head for a second. 
"JC, I have to agree with Joey. We are not energizer bunnies," Justin interjects, breathing heavy. 
"It's a big deal though. Lou said if we do this and nail it, it might change the managers' minds at the record label in Germany."
"Just let 'em eat and get an hour break, bet they'll do better after. Maybe they could use showers cuz they's pretty stinky," Min comments.
"Yeah, maybe you're right, small fry," he says, sliding a hand through his hair and feeling how gross his hair is.
"You guys all work or go to school all week; by the time we get here, y'all are tired and Josh, ya gots ta chill on pushin' 'em so darn hard."

Next is the last part, the camera focused on Min as she sits down in front of it. "Ok, I admit it, I've got a huge crush on Josh. He's probably never gonna notice me, but hey, a girl can dream, right? Josh, if you're watching this, I'm not gonna lie. I blush cuza you, I get nervous around you. I hope Nikki realizes how lucky she is and if I ever get my chance, please don't laugh at me..." She pauses to glance at the camera and fiddle with her shirt hem. "I really am proud of you for landing the deal and I hope to visit you soon! Auntie Diane said I can spend vacations with you guys, doin' whatcha do! Christmas vacation is next week!"

"Wow, Minna," JC says.
"Huh?"
"You've liked me that long? Did you really believe you didn't have a chance?"
"Erm, yup. Now I know otherwise."
He smiles, kissing her lips and holding her close, hand slowly caressing her belly. "There's no reason for me to even try denying it, Minna."

Min and JC are watching the video with me and we laugh at some of the shit that's happened, mostly at how we've always been. Now I recall where the restaurant bit of our home video release had come from, not counting some other bits that were pretty funny and completely random like her.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2089