If Forever You Were Starin' At Me by Covergirl
Summary:
"It's not the way you look that brings me to my knees. It's the way you look at me. I could just stare at you forever..." ~NKOTB - Stare At You

*Side Note* Special thanks to MusicMel For her help and insight. Thank you, Mel! *cyberhugs*
Categories: Challenges, Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Humor, Romance
Challenges: It's Gonna be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge
Challenges: It's Gonna be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 550 Read: 940 Published: May 26, 2011 Updated: May 26, 2011

Story Notes:
It's very short. Very sweet. I hope you enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by Covergirl

Chapter 1 by Covergirl
Jasmine McKinley took one last look at herself in the full length mirror that stood in the corner of the room. If her mother were in the room she would be proud of her. The mirror reflected a beautiful woman not the girl that only wore jeans and gym shoes growing up. She smoothed out the flirty dress once more and turned toward the door. A hand reached out to pick up the wristlet from the bed just as the doorbell rang. Jasmine did a quick review of the room making sure everything was in its place before walking out of the room. She walked in the foyer and turned on the small table lamp before switching the hall light off. She opened to the door to find him staring at her in shock.

"Hi!" Jasmine spoke softly yet excited. She added a smile as she opened the door wider allowing the still silent man through the door.

As JC Chasez walked through the door all he could think about was how amazing his girlfriend looked. She didn't have supermodel qualities but tonight, she could give a few a run for their money. There she stood in a black strapless dress with balloon bottom that hit several inches above the knee. His heart beat a little fast at the thought of what was underneath the dress. He continued his gaze down her shapely dancer legs until he reached her black lace open-toe shoes. He loved what he was seeing before him.

"Wow, baby! You look amazing!" He grabbed her hand and slowly turned her around. "Absolutely beautiful!"

"Thanks but you seem surprised. You didn't think I had a girly bone in my body, huh?" Jasmine put hands on her hips with a smirk.

"Hey! Now that I know, I don't know if I wanna go out." JC said as he reached out to grab Jasmine around the waist. "I might wanna just be with my sexy tomboy all night long." He captured her soft pouty lips with his as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Don't we have reservations?" Jasmine asked between kisses.

JC slowly pulled his head away from Jasmine's. "Baby, I think we'll have to be a little late." He picked her up and began making his way back to master bedroom.

"Wait..." she cried. "At least let me lock the front door." JC practical ran back to the front door with her still in his arms. He kissed her neck as she reached out to turn the deadbolt. A soft moan escaped her lips as he began to suckle on the spot he just kissed.

"At this rate, we might not make it to the bed not to mention dinner." she giggled. "What's so funny?"

"I got all dressed up. We're still going out." Jasmine reached out and opened the door. JC carried her to the bed and stood her up beside it. All he could do was stare at her.

"What?!? Do I have something coming outta my nose?" She turned her small frame on the 4 inch heels and headed towards the bathroom. A hand grabbed her wrist causing her to lose her balance. She was caught before she could fall. Slowly, Jasmine opened her eyes and locked onto her boyfriend's gaze.

“Marry me.”
End Notes:
Thanks for reading! =D
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2096