Are You Listening JC? It's Me, Margret by Dawn Dustings
Summary: JC finds himself kidnapped by a fan.
Categories: Challenges Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy, General, Humor
Challenges: It's Gonna be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge
Challenges: It's Gonna be MAY! *NF Spring Writing Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1948 Read: 1310 Published: May 27, 2011 Updated: May 27, 2011
Story Notes:
Thanks to my friends that read this over, and my inspiration behind this.

1. Chapter 1 by Dawn Dustings

Chapter 1 by Dawn Dustings
Author's Notes:

JC groaned as he opened his eyes. He tried to sit up, but the skin-warmed metal around his wrists kept him in place. The room was dark, but some light snuck through what appeared to be foil on the window. Enough for him to discern it was still daylight outside. He looked around, his eyes adjusting to the dim light. He could make out a stand with a tv on it, a dresser, shelves on the wall directly across from the bed, and the table he was currently handcuffed to. A fish tank sat on this table, the motors to the accessories quietly humming the only sound in the room.

Soft voices came from the other side of the door. JC wiggled until he could see the door better. Just as he got as comfortable as he could, the doorknob turned and the door slowly opened.

“I can't believe you hit him over the head!” a voice hissed.

“Are you kidding me? It's like my life long dream coming true, I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass me by,” a second voice, deeper, whispered back. The owner of the second voice turned and looked at him.

“Oh, you're awake. Good.” She came across the room, standing next to him in an instant. She pressed something cold against his head gently. “How's the head?”

JC blinked. I'm dreaming. I have to be, he thought. There is no way I'm handcuffed to a bed. To a fan's bed. Oh god, what if... He wiggled his hips, sighing in relief that his clothing seemed untouched except that someone had removed his shoes.

The woman holding the ice pack to his head looked amused. “Oh, your virtue is perfectly safe here. Sorry about the bump,” she moved the ice over a little. It felt good, and JC closed his eyes before snapping them open.

“Where am I?”

The two exchanged a look. The one closer to him answered, and he could hear the smirk in her voice as she answered. “Our bedroom.” The other girl crossed the room and flipped a switch on the fish tank, turning on the light. A couple of goldfish swam up to the surface, looking for food as a dark one swam quickly for the safety of a neon rock in the back corner. JC's eyes shut against the blinding light. When he opened them again, he could see the quieter one's face, her eyes wide with worry as she watched the scene before her. The other was only half illuminated, and he couldn't read her expression.

“Why am I here?” he asked, concentrating a bit as the one closer rotated the ice pack again. She bit her lip and sighed. The other one piped up.

“She hit you on the head and had me help her drag you in here.”

“Cassie!” the one JC decided was the 'dangerous one' hissed. Cassie threw up her hands in defeat.

“I can't help it if you've had the oddest fantasies ever.” She turned to look at him. “Sorry, I can't control Maggie sometimes.”

“What's the last thing you remember?” the dangerous one – Maggie – asked. She laid a cloth across his forehead and carefully arranged the ice pack across it. She stepped back a bit, giving him space.

JC frowned and thought for a moment. “Not being able to get a signal on my phone,” he said. He looked up at the two staring back at him. “Do I want to know?”

Maggie looked down and Cassie nudged her. Finally, she sighed and glancing up at him through her eyelashes, she filled him in.

“I've been a bit,” Cassie coughed and Maggie shot her a glance. “Of a fan of yours since I was fourteen. Bought Schizophrenic first day, listened to it non-stop for years. So when I saw you walking down the street as I got the mail.....” she trailed off.

“What are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?” Cassie asked.

JC struggled against his constraints, trying to relieve some of the soreness that was starting to build in his muscles. He managed to push himself up a little, enough that his arms weren't at such a severe angle. The ice pack slid off, resting against the side of his neck. He could tell it wasn't an ice pack but a bag of frozen vegetable of some kind.

“Was going to flip the house down the street,” he answered.

“Johnson's old place?” Maggie asked. “Must be, it's the only one for sale down there.” She looked at him, puzzled.

“Uh...can I know why, if you just wanted to meet me, I'm handcuffed to your bed?” JC asked.

Maggie's expression changed, a dangerous smile taking over. “Because I've always wanted you to be like that.” She took the two steps needed to reach the bed, and climbed onto it, straddling his legs so she was sitting just above his knees.

JC swallowed. In his current position, she could do anything she wanted and he could hardly put up a fight. He waited for her to start unzipping his jeans, or move forward or something. Not that it'd be too bad if she did, he thought. He squirmed a little, willing his body to not react to the young woman straddling him.

Instead, she flashed him a smirk before turning to the other woman. “Cassie, love, could you fetch the laptop for me, please?”

Cassie nodded and left the room quickly. Maggie turned her attention back to JC. She said my virtue is perfectly safe here, flashed through his mind.

“You really don't want to have your way with me?” JC asked. She laughed.

“Oh, please. If I wanted to sleep with Eva, I'd just go find her and ask,” she replied. She cocked her head to one side and watched him. “Though, you would be the one man I'd ever go for, I think. We'd make gorgeous kids. Brown wavy hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and probably one of the nicest people that ever lived,” her eyes glazed over slightly, shining unnaturally bright in the low light. She shook her head and came back to the present. “No, Mr. Chasez, as astounding as it may seem, I love you for your brain, not what's in your pants.”

The door opened and Cassie returned, laptop in hand. Maggie took it and leaned in for a quick kiss.

Lesbians. Of all people to get handcuffed to a bed by, I get lesbians.

The laptop was placed carefully on his stomach, and after pressing a few buttons, the screen lit up the face of his captor. He tried not to stare as she bent over and started typing. But he was only human. He tried to shift his weight just a little bit to hide his traitorous body, only to have it made worse when she started to giggle uncontrollably.

“What?” Cassie asked from her perch of leaning against the table with the tank.

Maggie glanced up, eyes aglow with mirth and shook her head. “Nothing.” The word was garbled with some sort of hidden emotion or message that JC couldn't quite make out. He had a distinct feeling she had noticed why he was suddenly uncomfortable. She returned to typing a little bit more before spinning the computer around. The website on the screen was covered in photos of him.

“Alright, so. I've done this solely for this little chat here, Chasez. Your fans, myself included, are frustrated with you. We love you, unconditionally even, but you just don't seem to get the picture. See, of all your bandmates, you have the best kept fan-run site of them all. Ironic, I think, since you're the one that seems to want to disappear.”

“I'm out there, I'm writing, I'm judging!” JC protested.

“Yes, yes you are. But you are not writing for yourself. You complain that we download your leaked songs illegally. Well, the simple solution is to release some new material of your own.” She spun the computer around again and after a few clicks, a different website was showing. A forum of some sort. “See, we fans crave new music from you. We've had Schizophrenic for seven years now, and only a handful of new songs since then. So what do we do? We congregate where we can and complain about how much we love you and want to give you a whack on the head.” She sat back as he read the few posts he could see. They were indeed wishes that he would release some new material. He looked back up at her. She smiled and spun the laptop back around and after a few more clicks, spun it back around.

There were photos of him holding corndogs.

“What the...”

“Frustrated fans are bored.” She replied simply.

“Oh, you didn't show him the JCorndog, did you?” Cassie leaned a little to squint at the screen. “Oh my god, you did.” She shook her head. “I don't see what this has to do with him not releasing new songs.” She folded her arms across her chest.

“Nothing, actually,” Maggie shifted on the bed, and turned the computer back to her, clicking a few things and the light turned off. She closed it and leaned across the bed to place it next to where her lover was leaning against the table.

Sitting back on her heels again, she faced JC. “Now, I know you and Jive split, and I won't even pretend to understand the music industry well enough to know everything, but you know, I think your old buddy Tony's doing pretty well on his own without a label. Releasing only online and such. If that's the way of the future, you're crazy not to jump on board. You'd be doing what you love, your fans would get what they want, everyone's happy.”

JC stared at her. “That just cheapens the music.”

Maggie raised an eyebrow and bent dangerously low. He couldn't stop his eyes from flicking downwards.

“I can't make you, obviously, but I really hope you take it into consideration,” she breathed. “You've been so depressed lately and you need an outlet for that. Let it out, JC, let it out.”

With that, she climbed off him and after digging through a drawer on the table, she bent down and unlocked the handcuff that was cuffed to the leg of the table. As she leaned over to unlock the other one, she stared down at him. “Please,” she whispered, barely audible. “You're brilliant, don't let it go to waste.”
She unlocked the other one and JC sat up, rubbing his wrists. He picked up the bag of green beans and placed it on top of the laptop. He looked around, finding his shoes at the foot of the bed. He hastily shoved them on, not bothering to tie the laces back up.

Cassie tossed him a phone. “What you came here for, might as well make your calls,” she said. “To the cops, probably now too,” she muttered under her breath.

“Uh, thanks, but I should probably just get going,” he said. He got up off the bed and made for the door. The women followed him to the front door.

“Uh, thanks, I guess, for the chat?” Maggie grinned at him and Cassie just watched as he made his escape.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2099