BC Part 3 by NsyncLanceFan, Becca Chan
Summary: Written with my friend: people begin to go their own ways... 
Categories: Completed Het Stories, Complete Slash Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: Basket Cases
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 15923 Read: 10296 Published: Jul 29, 2011 Updated: Jul 29, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by NsyncLanceFan

2. Chapter 2 by NsyncLanceFan

3. Chapter 3 by NsyncLanceFan

4. Chapter 4 by NsyncLanceFan

5. Chapter 5 by NsyncLanceFan

6. Chapter 6 by NsyncLanceFan

7. Chapter 7 by NsyncLanceFan

8. Chapter 8 by NsyncLanceFan

9. Chapter 9 by NsyncLanceFan

10. Chapter 10 by NsyncLanceFan

Chapter 1 by NsyncLanceFan

Typing silently on her computer Becca waited anxiously for her husband’s return. She was normally okay when left to her own devices but today she just wanted to be with Jc. There just wasn’t much to do in the house. Yes there were chores that needed doing and she had to study for college exams but that could easily be taken care of. And when you’re taking classes online it’s not like you can really have that social life that comes with school. Jordyn was always going on about how she needed to get a job and at this point Becca was starting to think that she was right. After all a job was really just a hobby in a way where you got paid and you had to stick to it. Only trouble was where exactly could she find a job where she could be around people but not have to talk with them too much?

Finishing her assignment and turning off her laptop Becca went downstairs to the living room where the rabbit cages were. They were in the middle of a heat wave and not wanting her precious bunnies to be harmed she had insisted that they be kept inside. Jc had given in without much trouble. Probably because he was too tired to really go into to much discussion about it. That and also the hutches in the back yard weren’t quite finished yet so until that got done the rabbits would be living inside. Currently there were two does and one buck. All the babies had been sold to new families. Becca was currently in the process of getting some nametags for the hutches so that each rabbit would have its own personal space. Putting in some carrots and checking their water Becca went back to just walking around the house with no real motive.

She and Jc had moved here from Jordyn’s old farmhouse less than four months ago. There was still a lot of remodeling and unpacking to do but that was nothing that couldn’t be fixed within the next couple of years. Becca and Jc had been married about seven months and they loved it. While people were often skeptical of the age difference between them and Becca’s young age they were hardly ever thinking about it. Becca’s mind wandered from that though to her friends.

Becca had major social anxiety problems. She had dealt with insomnia and self-isolation for years. Her parents embarrassed by not having the perfect daughter they had always wanted had decided to throw her into an asylum at sixteen. While they were acting like concerned parents and occasionally tried to call Becca wasn’t quite ready to forgive them just yet. But she had to give them credit for one thing. If it hadn’t been for them locking her up like that she would never have met her friends. She had met Jordyn, Jc, Howie, Nick, AJ, Justin, Joey, and the late Levi.

Levi had died her first day there and everyone was deeply hurt by that. His doctor Brian had been one of the people most crushed by his death, but not as much as Levi’s sister Jordyn. She had come a few weeks later. She and Nick were currently living together. Jordyn was in fact pregnant with Nick’s child currently, and she didn’t like that. She was one of those people who wanted to get her career taken care of before marrying and starting a family. “I think God is trying to prove something to me. I think I hate him now.”

As for Brian he had eventually hooked up with another doctor, Lance. Becca occasionally received emails and phone calls from Kevin, Brian, Lance, and Chris but they had their own lives to attend to and so their calls didn’t come as often as they used to. Deciding to find a way to kill time Becca went over and dialed some numbers on the phone. She knew that Jordyn and Nick wouldn’t be home till later that afternoon but it wouldn’t hurt to leave a message. Jordyn was seven months pregnant so she was likely out walking or at the doctors getting a checkup on the baby.

Sure enough there was the answering machine.

“You’ve reached Nick Carter and Jordyn Wood. We can’t take your call right now but leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks.” Followed by a beeping sound. Becca left a quick message and hung up. She was about to go upstairs and take a nap when she heard the sound of a car pulling up in the driveway. Looking out the window she saw it was Jc only he had Justin and AJ with him. Justin was going through college so he could get into law school and AJ was trying to get into police work. While Becca was happy to see her friends she just wasn’t in the mood to set two extra places at the table or cook more food. If they were staying for dinner Jc would have to do the cooking.

“Becca I’m home!” Jc called out as he entered the door in an ‘I Love Lucy’ fashion.

“Yes Ricky Ricardo I know.” Becca said going over to him kissing him on the cheek. “How was work today?”

“Boring but the paycheck makes it worth it.” Jc replied. “Justin and AJ are here. They’re just going to be here for a couple hours. We’re going to be helping Howie get his new cows that he’s been eager to get. Might take up some time tomorrow too.” Becca nodded.

“Do you need me to set up the guest room?” She asked. Jc shook his head.

“Nah. Those two can crash on the floor if they need to.”

“Hey we heard that!” Justin yelled from the porch. AJ just grinned.

“We’re gonna crash at the farm house. Don’t worry Becca we won’t trash your place just yet.” He grinned.

“Well I never got around to starting dinner so do you want me to start cooking now or have you already eaten?” She asked.

“I ate over at their place.” Jc said. “Mostly I just came here to check up on you to see how you were doing.” He said kissing her cheek. “With the rise in crime in the area I don’t know how I feel about leaving you alone.”

“Jc I’m fine.” Becca said. “Anyways go make yourselves comfortable. I’ll go make some coffee.”

“Becca’s been doing a lot better since you two got married.” Justin commented as they sat down in the living room. AJ sat in the recliner chair and when he tried to lean back he nearly crushed one of the rabbit cages. Thankfully the squeaking from behind him alerted AJ that maybe that wasn’t such a good idea.

“Sorry Anya.” He said to the little grey and white Dutch bunny. Anya just wiggled her nose and went to her carrot. She was clearly not amused.

“Becca’s only this social around us though.” Jc said. “She still has difficulty adjusting to strangers.”

“Like a rabbit does.” AJ said still watching the rabbits hopping around doing their little rabbit things.

“Yeah.” Jc murmured. Just then the phone rang. Jc let Becca answer it. They could hear her talking in the next room. Just then Becca let out a cry of fear and ran into the living room and clung onto Jc the phone still in her hand. Jc took the phone from her and doing his best to comfort her started talking.

“Hello?” He asked.

“Is that you Jc?” He heard Nick’s voice say. “Is everything okay at your place? Have you heard from Justin and AJ at all today? I called the others and they’re okay.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nick slow down one thing at a time please.” Jc said petting Becca’s hair. “AJ and Justin are right here. What exactly is going on?”

“You know about that string of murders in the area these past few weeks?” Nick said. “Yeah.” Jc replied. “Why?”

“The killer has struck again.” Nick said. “This time it was some people who lived near us.”

*

They all drove over to their ranch. It was a large piece of land that had some horses who grazed out in a fenced field and some who were trained and kept in the barn. They saw Nick and Jordyn sitting on the porch. At first it looks like Jordyn is holding onto Nick but it was the other way around. They got closer and they could tell Jordyn was annoyed.

“Nick holding onto me like that will not save anyone.” Nick didn’t let her go though. He’s become very protective of her and the baby, not wanting to lose Jordyn again or his kids. He wouldn’t even let her go on a walk any more without him and she hated that she couldn’t have time to herself.

“Are you guys okay?” Becca runs from Jc’s truck and sits down next to Jordyn who nodded.

“Nick is just having a stroke at the moment.” Nick pats her hand.

“I don’t want to risk anything.”

“Yeah Nick, right when you let go of me someone will pop out of nowhere and shoot me to death. Nick let go.” Jordyn pulls Nick’s arms off of her and she rests her head on his shoulder. “I don’t want to loose you either but you don’t see me having a stroke.”

“So who was it that got hit?” Justin, AJ, and Jc sit down on the large porch with them.

“Well it was our closest neighbors at the bottom of the hill.” Nick and Jordyn’s ranch was up on a hill and people had to drive about a mile down a dirt road to hit their place. Apple trees lined it and Jordyn thought it was a haven. Once you cleared the trees you saw the house and the barn off to the right behind the house. If you took an aerial view of their place it was a piece of land in the middle of a forest. It was secluded and Nick liked that part.

“It happened while we were gone.” Nick grabs Jordyn again. “I don’t know what would have happened if we weren’t at the doctors!”

“Breath Nick!” Jordyn looks him in the face. He was sitting behind her. “Cut it out!” Jordyn sighs and scoots forward out of Nick’s grasp. “The person got into their house while they were in the bedroom doin’ the wild thing and he murdered them. He ran off.”

“How do you know all this?” Becca was now holding onto Jc and Jc was holding onto her. Justin reaches for AJ but AJ slaps his hands.

“We talked with the police when we were driving back from the docs.” Nick rubs Jordyn’s back.

“Rephrase what Nick just said – I talked to the police and Nick was trying to get me back to the house.”

“I do not want to see what Jc is going to do when Becca gets prego.” Justin says getting a look from Jc.

“Yes Nick you are being weird.” AJ says. “More weird then normal.”

“I lost Jordyn once, she nearly got killed, and now she is carrying my twins. I have to be protective.” Jordyn rubs her face.

“What are you going to do when they start walking?” Nick goes pale and AJ cracks up laughing. Even Becca grins.

“Alright now shut up.” Nick stands up. “Since you guys are here want to come in?” They nod and stand up. Justin laughs at Jordyn’s attempt to stand up.

“Shut up!” Jc helps her to her feet and Jordyn slaps the back of Justin’s head. “This weight will go once these kids get out of me.” She walks inside and Justin snickers getting a glare from Becca.

Later on that day Joey and Howie drive over to the ranch. They act just like Nick – they make sure Jordyn is fine and she wants to throw knives at them.

“Sorry okay but its scary to hear about this.” Joey still lived with Howie as his farm hand. He liked working there and hoped he could get paid someday for it. He just works in town at a restaurant instead as head chef.

“I know it scared me too but I think I’m the only sane one at this point.” Jordyn sits down in her nice recliner chair. “Uhg too long of a day.”

“Here you guys just stay for dinner. I’ll make it Jordyn you just rest.” The one thing she liked about being pregnant was Nick waiting at her hand and feet. She still did a lot of her own stuff but Nick insisted to help.

“Have fun babe.” She nods and shuts her eyes. All the guys head into the kitchen and begin making dinner. Becca sits down on the couch watching TV with Jordyn.

Chapter 2 by NsyncLanceFan

“I’m scared Josh but at the same time I know I probably have nothing to fear.” Becca said as they pulled into the driveway. “You heard what the police said. He only attacks certain people. Usually people nearing their thirties.”

“Yes but they also said that he’s getting bolder. He’s targeting younger people especially younger women. Becca I want you to stay with Jordyn and Nick until I think it’s safe.”

“I’m not a child Jc I can take care of myself.” Becca said. Jc sighed as they went back into the house. Howie had taken AJ and Justin to his place. Jc and Becca silently went upstairs and got ready for bed.

“I’m just scared for you is all.” Jc said. “Believe me Becca I wouldn’t be worried about it if it weren’t for the fact that this guy seems to stop at nothing to get to his victims. I just don’t want to lose my wife. Especially since she’s only eighteen.” He kissed her. “I’ll drop you off at Jordyn and Nick’s tomorrow morning on my way to work. You can feed the rabbits early can’t you?”

“Yes.” Becca said kissing him back and placing on arm around him.

“You’re wearing that nightgown I bought you aren’t you.” Jc said looking at her. Becca smiled.

“Yes I am.”

“It looks nice on you.”

“My mother always said never waste money on these though.”

“Why’s that?”

“She said that men will say the same thing every time. ‘It is very nice - now take it off.’ Best bit of advice that woman ever gave me. Only bit of advice.”

“Well she was right.”

“Not tonight Josh.” Jc pouted.

“I guess it’s true about not getting any when you’re married.” Becca slapped him playfully.

“I give you plenty. I would just prefer not to do it on a night when a people who live near us have been brutally killed by a madman.” Kissing Jc again Becca snuggled into the sheets and closed her eyes.

“Night Becca.”

“Night Jc.”

*

“Okay you’ve got to be kidding.” Jordyn said exasperatedly as Jc dropped Becca off. “She doesn’t need a baby sitter. She’s perfectly capable of taking care of herself.”

“We just want to make sure you girls will be safe.” Nick said. “We don’t want to lose our girls to a serial killer or at all for that matter. Don’t worry this will only be till the killer is caught.”

“Which could be never.” Jordyn said irritably. She wasn’t into the whole idea to begin with but being pregnant had made her emotions run high, especially her temper.

“They’ll catch him eventually.” Nick reasoned. “The FBI and police are working really hard on catching this guy.”

“They worked hard on catching the Zodiac killer and they have yet to find that guy.” Becca pointed out. “And it took decades to find the Green River killer.” Jordyn and Nick looked at Becca who shrugged. “Just saying.”

“It’s not that Becca.” Jordyn said. “You seem to know a lot about serial killers.” Again Becca shrugged.

“I had kind of a sick twisted sense of humor as a teenager.” She said. “When you spend as much time alone as I did you need to find things that will occupy your time. For me it was researching things - particularly violent crimes.

“Well anyways you just make yourself comfortable Becca.” Nick said. “Feel free to do whatever.”

And so the next couple of weeks plodded along like that. The routine became Becca would come in the morning and leave in the evening. Jordyn and Becca often spent a lot of time together talking, watching TV, walking, eating, and doing things that most people in modern society do. Nick of course felt the need to be around them twenty-four seven which greatly annoyed Jordyn but Becca eventually learned to just ignore Nick’s presence. Jordyn meanwhile was swelling up like a balloon and was not enjoying it in the least bit. She wanted those kids out and the sooner the better.

“I think I’ll call them parasite one and parasite two.” She commented a few times.

*

“Damn I forgot.” Nick muttered one day. Becca and Jordyn were in the living room playing a board game.

“What now?” Jordyn asked.

“I need to get more horse feed.” Nick said. “Listen you two stay here. I’ll be back in twenty minutes.” He said running out to his truck and starting it up.

“Finally some alone time.” Jordyn said exasperatedly, sitting back in her chair. “Honestly I know he’s worried what with a killer on the loose but I don’t see the point in him worrying about me and needing to watch my every move. I can take care of myself. Isn’t that right parasites?” She patted her bump before stopping herself. “I didn’t just do that did I?”

“You did.” Becca said. Jordyn groaned.

“Great. Now I’m turning into one of those psycho moms.”

“That’s not a bad thing.” Becca said. “You care about them don’t you?”

“Well duh, they are carrying part of my DNA.” Jordyn said.

“Well then since you do it makes perfect sense that you would want to talk to them even if they are still in utero.” Becca pointed out.

“Yeah, yeah. I just want these thing ou-“ Jordyn stopped. There had been an odd noise from outside.

“What was that?” Becca said looking up slightly afraid.

“Just relax.” Jordyn told her sinking back into her chair. “It was probably just one of the horses. Anyway I wanted to ask you what you thought about this idea I’ve been meaning to take up with the guys. Howie, Nick, and Jc specifically.”

“What is it?” Becca asked. She was still slightly creeped out by the noise outside but she relaxed a bit.

“Well I was thinking about getting them to start a group of some kind. You know go into music together instead of solo?” Jordyn said. “They’ve all got the vocal skill and they can all write music pretty well. It makes sense doesn’t it?”

“I guess it does.” Becca said thoughtfully. “Hang on let me go grab a drink. I’m thirsty. Do you want anything?”

“Soda. Cold sweet soda.” Jordyn said. Becca smiled and nodded and went over to the kitchen to go grab it. She had just finished pouring the drinks into glasses and was carrying them out to the living room when she screamed and dropped them sending glass and soda everywhere. Right there in front of her was a man. He was wretched looking and appeared to have not bathed for weeks. In his hand he was holding a knife.

“Who are you?” She screamed. “Get out!” Jordyn appeared in the doorway behind him. Becca didn’t think he had noticed her. The man said nothing but took a step forward the knife raised. Becca screamed again and ran. He took off after her but slipped and cut himself on the broken glasses and spilled soda. Seizing this opportunity Becca and Jordyn ran from the house.

“Do you have your cell phone with you?” Jordyn yelled as they got out. Jordyn was great deal slower due to the pregnancy but they had managed to get out and behind the house. They could hear the man searching the house. They wouldn’t have much longer before he found them. Becca nodded and handed it to Jordyn who dialed 911.

“What are we going to do?” Becca whispered frantically. Jordyn shushed her and began talking quickly to the 911 dispatcher. As she talked she took Becca’s hand and led her as fast as she could to the stables. There they hid in one of the empty stalls. They could still hear the man. And from the sounds of it he was now outside having given up on finding them inside.

“Becca it’s going to be fine. Now calm down and try to stay quiet.” Jordyn hissed. A couple minutes later they could hear sirens approaching as well as Nick’s voice yelling something like ‘what the hell is going on?’ Then they could hear heavy breathing and footsteps approaching. Becca clamped a hand over her mouth to keep from crying out. Jordyn slowly reached over and grabbed whatever was closest to her so that she could be ready.

Then the stall door burst open and the man stormed in grabbing Jordyn by the neck and slamming her against the wall slowly strangling her. He was just about to succeed when he let out not one but two cries of pain and dropped her back onto the ground. Thankfully it was covered with about a foot of hay so it was a soft landing. When Jordyn looked at what happened she saw a police officer with a tazer handcuffing the man and Becca standing in the corner with a determined look on her face. Judging from the misplaced coffee can that held a large amount of rusty pieces of metal and the large goose egg on the would-be killer’s head Jordyn put two and two together and figured out what happened.

“Oh god, are you two okay?” Nick asked running over to Jordyn.

“We’re fine now Nick calm down.” Jordyn said. “But we’re probably going to have a huge mess to deal with in the house.”

“Yeah.” Nick said. “Come on the docs want to take a look at you to make sure the babies are okay.” Reluctantly Jordyn got into the ambulance and went to the hospital. Jc came to pick up Becca a few minutes later.

“Well on the bright side that bastard won’t be able to hurt anyone for a long time.” Justin said over dinner. They had released Jordyn from the hospital within less than an hour. She had suffered some bruising but she was fine otherwise. Becca had scraped her knee when running and got her feet cut a bit on the broken glass but she was also just fine.

“Yes and I now don’t need to be baby sat constantly.” Jordyn said triumphantly. “Same with you Becca.”

“Yes. I look forward to not having to worry about killers on the loose again.” Becca said.

“Oh and before I forget.” Jordyn said. “Nick, Jayce, Howie? I want to talk to you all later after dinner.”

“Okay.” Jc said. “What about?”

“Music.” Jordyn said.

Chapter 3 by NsyncLanceFan

“Jordyn after this you are getting some rest because of what-” Nick found a biscuit hitting his head and Jordyn ready to throw her cup too. “I’m shutting up.” Justin snickers shaking his head.

“I swear Nick. Cut. It. Out.” They finished eating and Nick cleaned up while Jordyn went to the studio. She had it built into the basement area so the basement basically was the music floor of sorts. Howie, Jc, and Nick soon came down while she was going through a small file cabinet atop a table. She pulls out a sheet.

“Okay so what about music?” Jordyn hands them each a piece of paper and they look at it.

“Since you all say your good at music why don’t you sight read that and sing it together?” Jordyn sits down behind her keyboard.

“This some pregnant thing you have going on Jordyn?” Jordyn growls at Nick.

“Why is everything about me being pregnant? I’ve been writing shit and want three people to sing in harmony on it - what is wrong with that?” Jordyn was just ready to stab them with knives. “Don’t make me become a serial killer cause I will, pregnant or not pregnant.”

“Fine.” Nick rolls his eyes and Jordyn feels even worse. He gives her no respect any more.

“Grr…” Jordyn spins her chair around and plays the song on the keyboard. She didn’t really care anymore if they sang or not, she just wanted to go into her Zen zone. Every time Nick was giving her no respect, limiting her of everything that made up her she locked herself in the basement and sort of ‘left’ the world behind.

She wants the kids out, just scared because she always feels like crap. That’s why the doctor told her to rest and just not worry because of possible depression. Nick doesn’t know about that though.

Jc started to sing, followed by Nick, then Howie. Jordyn kept playing and soon stopped listening to their accapella. They were doing it.

“See?” She stands back up leaning against the wall and crossing her arms. “You guys could make a great group.” Howie scoffs.

“I’d rather be solo.” He puts the sheet music down. He goes back upstairs.

“Jordyn I want you to go to bed early tonight okay? I’ll take care of the animals.” Nick goes upstairs as well. Jc stays looking at the music. Jordyn felt a rush of emotions go over her and she choked a sob. Jc looks up worried.

“Jordyn?” She covers her face and trying to NOT cry but can’t. She feels arms around her and Jc shushing her. “Hey calm down its okay.” He knew this wasn’t like Jordyn and the pregnancy was affecting her in a drastic way. He didn’t think Nick noticed at all. Jc holds onto Jordyn as she cries into his chest. She soon calms down and wipes her eyes.

“God I hate being pregnant.” Jc grabs a tissue and hands it to her. “My doctor said that with my mental history being pregnant could cause depression.” Jc nods.

“I figured something was up because this ain’t the Jordyn I know.” Jordyn chuckles.

“Yeah. It just seems no one is giving me any respect anymore, blaming it all the hormones saying she doesn’t mean it at all. Uhg.”

“I guess we’ve all been hard on you. Why didn’t you just tell us about it?”

“Because you’d say the same thing, oh it’s the hormones and she doesn’t mean it! But everything I say I mean okay? It just I can get emotional and sometimes suicidal.” Jc gasps and rubs her back.

“Well you have two more months. I’m just saying if you talk with Nick about this…”

“He’ll what?” Jc thinks for a second and sighs. Nick probably would do that same thing. He doesn’t understand relationships as much as anyone else. He is surprised Jordyn loves him.

“Lets just… I really like the song do you have any more duets?”

“They won’t do it.”

“Did you say they basically are ignoring you and crap?” Jordyn nods finally calm. “I’m not pregnant. I’ll get your point across.” Jordyn smiles.

“God, they are prejudice against pregnant women.” Jc laughs. “Its true!”

“I know what you mean. If you just want to get away and relax I’ll see what I can do about Nick. If I can get him to understand you…” Jordyn hugs Jc kissing his cheek.

“I like you better then everyone else right now Jc. Thanks.”

“No problem. Now, what other stuff do you got?” Jordyn grins and goes to her cabinet.

*

That night Jordyn takes a very long hot shower. She lets the water pour down her and slowly washes her body. She stares at her bump. “I’m glad I’m having you parasites but do you have to make me like this?” She felt a kick and grins. “I still love you.” She gets out and dries off. She dresses into sweats and a baggy shirt that covered her bump fully. She goes into the bedroom after tossing the towel into the hamper.

“Nick?” He looks up from the book he is reading. “You’re on my side of the bed.” She pulls her hair into a ponytail.

“Sorry.” He scoots over and goes back to reading. Jordyn climbs into bed lying on her side away from Nick. She stares at the wall and her eyes feel wet. “You know this book is really good. Tomorrow while I’m taking care of the ranch you should just sit in your chair and read it.” Jordyn covers her mouth trying not to let out a noise. She could still do things around the place. The doctor wants her to get exercise and rest, but Nick thinks breathing is enough exercise.

Nick puts his book away and shuts off the lamb getting under the sheets. He puts his back to Jordyn. “Night Jordyn.” He use to say ‘I love you’ and he would snuggle up to her. He would rub her stomach and talk about what they were going to do with the kid. Ever since she was told she was going to have twins he just…

Jordyn climbs out of bed pulling one of the blankets with her wrapping herself up. Nick doesn’t budge. Jordyn leaves the room and for good measure she slams the door shut as she goes to the living room. Nick shoots up and stares at the door. “Jordyn?”

*

Jordyn grabs some tissues and sits down on the couch snuggling up to her indoor cat. She tries to keep her crying down and watches House, telling herself she was going to be fine - Nick loved her and the kids will be born soon, then everything will be fine. Didn’t work.

Nick leans over the banister and stares at Jordyn who doesn’t see him. He watches as she pets the cat and stares at the TV every once in a while choking a sob. He slides down the wall and covers his face.

After a while he stands up slowly walking down the stairs. He stands at the foot of the stairs staring around the corner at Jordyn. She turns her head the light from the TV showing her tears.

“Don’t tell me I should be in bed cause I’m not listening to your shit anymore.” She wipes her eyes and goes back to watching TV. Nick nods and goes back to their room. He lies down on the bed and faces Jordyn’s side placing his arm over it. He stayed away from her because she was always yelling and angry. He wanted her to rest scared for the babies. When he found out he was having twins, he had to take more precautions.

Now Jordyn hated him and he didn’t know why. She was always yelling and hitting him and just… straying farther and farther away from him. He loved her – she was his world. But what the fuck was he going to do? He shut his eyes and sort of cries himself to sleep, having a nightmare of Jordyn walking out on him with the kids in her arms.

*

Next morning Nick goes into the kitchen finding Jordyn asleep on the couch. He sighs and sits down at the table grabbing a note pad and pen. He writes slowly, making sure to choose each word carefully. Then he leaves it as is on the table and goes outside to his truck already dressed.

Jordyn wakes up an hour later her bladder screaming. “Shut up, will ya? Yeash you’re an ass to me.” She hurries to the bathroom. She goes to the kitchen getting a cup of hot chocolate going. She stayed away from coffee, at least until the kids were at least two months old and she was back in shape. “What’s this?” She picks up the note pad and reads.

Hey Jordyn. Um… I don’t know how long I’ll be gone. Seeing you last night scared me. Why are you so angry with me? I’m just… I don’t want to loose you baby. I love you and can’t wait for the kids to arrive. I want them healthy and strong, you too so we can be home and together as a family ASAP. Your pushing me away and I don’t get it. You don’t talk to me and even Jc was giving me the eye yesterday. You tell him something and I am just left in the dark. Wow, I don’t think that’s how relationships work.

I want us to talk when I get back. I need to clear my head and take care of some shit needing to be done with the ranch. I love you… so much!

Jordyn sits down at the table and feels even worse then she did last night. Now it’s her fault. She knows he’s at fault here… along with her maybe. She has depression; she knows it now. She wants it gone once the kids are out and she wants Nick to hold her again and trust her. She just wants everything to be normal again.

Chapter 4 by NsyncLanceFan

“Justin have you seen my razor?” AJ yelled from the bathroom. They were sharing an apartment together and even though they were taking college online like the majority of their peers they still had to balance that with jobs and studying like hell, Justin having to go to the college sometimes, leaving them exhausted at the end of the day.

“Last I checked it was still charging!” Justin yelled back from the living room his voice a little muffled since he was trying to keep a piece of toast in his jaws. AJ growled and dug around the counter and finally found the electric razor right where he had last left it. He took it off the charger and shaved quickly before grabbing his shirt and coat. Justin was waiting at the door.

“You know you can wait in the car if you want. Or take the bus.” AJ said.

“I like riding with you.” Justin said shrugging, a soft smirk on his face. AJ rolled his eyes and got his jacket on heading for the door. Justin locked up the apartment following close behind.

“You follow me around like a puppy dog though.” AJ said. “I mean it’s like you always want to be around me. I mean when we were at the hospital it was cool but now…”

“So you don’t want me hanging around you?” Justin asked. AJ shook his head.

“No it’s not that. It’s just that well I don’t know.” Justin leaned up and kissed him. AJ looked at Justin and a little light went off in his head.

“So now you figure it out.” Justin said rolling his eyes while getting into the car. AJ raised an eyebrow and got into the drivers seat.

“And how long exactly have you been crushing on me?” AJ started the car.

“Don’t know and really what does it matter?” Justin replied. “All I want to know is whether or not you’ll go out with me today for lunch.”

“What time do you get off work again?”

“Five.”

“Then meet me at five thirty at that Italian place near the apartment.” Justin couldn’t stop himself from grinning. AJ drove Justin to work dropping him off, and then took himself to work.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. And at five thirty Justin was waiting anxiously for AJ to show up. He was counting the seconds and had to nearly slap himself in the face to calm down. Finally AJ showed up. At a total of three minutes and twelve seconds late, Justin says in his head.

“Sorry I’m late. The boss was giving me hell again.” He said as they walked in. The food was good as always and they left a 100 on the table scrambling to get back. They went into their apartment with their jackets off and Justin’s shirt already unbuttoned.

“Your room or mine?” Justin purred into AJ’s ear from behind. AJ didn’t make a sound he just locked the front door feeling Justin’s lips against his neck. He pushed Justin down onto the couch kissing him hard. They made out for a few minutes before AJ pulled off Justin. “What’s wrong?”

“Justin. You know as well as I do that you don’t fuck on the first date.” AJ said. “Classic rule you know that.”

“Yeah but we’ve known each other for a while.” Justin said with a little confusion.

“Yes but we weren’t dating.”

“AJ plenty of people have sex on the first date I don’t get it.” Justin sits up on his arms. “Do you just not want to date me?”

“I do I don’t want to ruin it with sex.” Justin kisses Aj putting his hand in his hair.

“You aren’t dude now shut up.” Justin rolls them over pinning AJ to the couch kissing him again.

Justin figured he was bisexual for a while now, actually when he left to go see his family he had to all figured out. AJ, on the other hand, never thought of himself as ever liking guys. But Justin was different and maybe he just never gave it enough thought. He lets Justin teases his neck with his lips.

“My room. Now.” AJ said pushing Justin off of him and dragging him down to his bedroom.

“Dude, watch it. I am breakable you know.” Justin said being shoved down onto AJ’s bed.

“Less talking more sex.” AJ growled pulling off his shirt and kissing Justin hard. Justin moaned a bit through his teeth running his hand up and down AJ’s back.

“I wanna see you naked.” Justin whispered running his other hand down AJ’s pants grabbing at his quickly hardening cock. AJ growled and licked at Justin’s neck. He went down and pulls off Justin’s belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. Justin’s cock sprung up out of his boxers.

“First I blow you to high heaven.” AJ said licking the head of Justin’s cock. Justin bucked his hips groaning. AJ took him into his mouth and sucked like there was no tomorrow.

“Oh yes! Suck me AJ. Oh fuck yes.” AJ smiled. He sucked Justin harder and cupped Justin’s balls with one hand and touched himself with the other and a few minutes later Justin let out a loud moan and AJ felt/tasted Justin’s grade A man juice spraying into his mouth. Trying not to choke AJ stood up and spat the stuff into a tissue throwing it into the nearby wastebasket.

“Sorry. I’m not used to being the one doing the blowing.” He said pulling off his pants and boxers.

“Not a problem.” Justin said in a daze. AJ chuckles and gets the lube and condoms he has handy for when ever he had a chick over. But it works well for Justin too.

“I keep this stuff on hand at all times.”

“Good boy.”

AJ got on top of Justin. Justin kisses him putting his hands on the back of his neck. AJ rolls out his tongue running it along Justin’s bottom lip. AJ slips on a condom and got some lube on his fingers. Justin lifts his leg up over AJ’s shoulder letting the other one bend at the knee and help spread his ass wide. Reaching down AJ slipped one slippery finger into Justin’s ass, Justin biting his lip and moaning.

“Oh god, please AJ more!” He begged, AJ sliding his finger in and out slowly while grinning.

“Okay. I’m gonna make you squirm though.” AJ inserted another slimy finger into Justin sliding in and out slow then fast then pulling them out completely and slowly pushing his dick in. “Oh yeah. You like that. Damn you are tight.”

“Fuck me fuck me fuck me!” Justin grabs tightly to the sheets.

AJ pushed all the way in and began thrusting slowly. Justin whimpered and gripped AJ’s waist begging for him to go faster. Then out of nowhere AJ sped up and began thrusting fast and hard.

“Oh god I’m so close.” AJ hissed stroking Justin’s cock with his thrusts.

“Me too.” Justin nodded. Finally with a last loud moan Justin sprayed on both their chests leaving them coated in sticky baby gravy. AJ came a few minutes later cumming hard and filling the condom up quickly.

“I could get used to this.” AJ gasped pulling out and flopping over next to Justin. Justin smirks having got what he wanted. He snuggles into Aj falling asleep, his ass throbbing because this was his first time with a guy too.

*

“I just hope Jordyn knows what she’s doing with this.” Howie said while watching Anya, Bert, and Mina hopping around in their cages. Jc nodded.

“I agree. I mean it sounds like it would be a good idea and all, but she’s going to have her hands full with the ranch and kids. And what with Nick and her having relationship problems I’m mostly worried that she’s putting too much on her plate.”

“Yeah and really there’s no way we could ever go far with it. And even if we did make it big – hypothetically - our lives would be turned upside down. We wouldn’t get a moment’s peace.” Jc nodded again.

“I know I really want to have something with music, but I’m starting to think that Becca would have a heart attack with paparazzi poking their heads in our windows.”

“No I wouldn’t.” Becca said indignantly as she walked into the room.

“Becca you still are not much of a people person.” Jc said. “Face it you’re an introvert.”

“Well either way I was just coming here to feed the rabbits but is there anything you two want? Coffee tea snacks?”

“That sounds good.” Said Howie. “I’ll have tea.”

“Decaf coffee for me.” Jc said.

“Okay. Jc you know where everything is. Howie the tea is in the first shelf to the left the teapot is on the counter. I’ll be going to bed in a few minutes. Goodnight.” And with that she put the rabbit feed in the cages and went upstairs to bed.

“She’s the woman in the relationship but I think she’s turning into Jordyn by the day.” Jc smiled. “I like it.”

“Yeah. If she was waiting on you hand and foot I’d be worried.” Howie said. “Anyways do you think we should do this?”

“Well I don’t think this is going to go that far but it’ll be something to do so why not?”

“Okay. I’ll call Nick in the morning and see what he thinks.” Howie got up and grabbed his coat. “I’ll see you later Jayce.”

“Later Howie.”

Chapter 5 by NsyncLanceFan

Howie can’t seem to get a hold of Nick so he leaves a detailed message. That night Jordan was making dinner and Nick came home from whatever he was doing all day. He goes to the answering machine and listens to the message.

“Hey Nick its Howie. Jc and me were talking yesterday and we wanted to know if you’d be willing to work with us as a group, ya know like Jordyn was talking about. I guess I jumped to conclusions and Jc talked to me and well… it could work. We both want to go into music, and you wouldn’t care either way, so just give me a call back about what you want to do.” There is a beep, then the machine says ‘end of messages’.

Nick deletes it then looks at Jordyn. “I’m not doing it.” He sits at the table staring at his hands.

“Fine I’ll just work with Howie and Jc then.”

“You’re not going to work with them because you have other things to worry about Jordyn.”

“Nick I can do what I want and if writing and producing music is what I want then…”

“Your job is going to be taking care of this ranch and those two kids that you’re carrying.”

“Last I heard you’re the one who put them in me in the first place, and you wanted to move into this ranch in the first place I just gave you the money.”

“I was doing what you wanted, now your just gonna turn your back on all of this?”

“Who said I was going to do that?” Jordyn turns around and faces Nick. “I can easily take care of this ranch WITH you, and these are OUR kids and both of us can raise them. Me writing and being a producer can mean more money. I’m not going to be rich forever ya know and I’m running out of money quick.”

“Your not doing it and that’s final. I shouldn’t have let you build the studio in the first place.” Nick stands up walking over to her and grabbing her arm. “Now finish with dinner!”

“Nick calm down.” Jordyn pulls her arm from Nick but he grabs both of them pushing her against the counter.

“You have been a bitch to me for too long Jordyn and I’m sick of it.”

“I’m not being a bitch. I’m angry with you because your holding me down, your not letting me be myself anymore.”

“Your going to have twins you can’t do what you want.”

“They are your kids too Nick! I am not going to be the only one watching them and feeding them and doing all that shit while you go off and do your thing!” Jordan struggles but Nick growls and throws her to the ground slapping her hard across the mouth.

“I should of never come back here, to any of you fucking people!” Nick storms upstairs and slams the door. Jordyn screams and struggles to her feet grabbing her coat and her laptop bag she left on the couch. She gets into her car and drives away from the ranch.

*

Jordyn feels her lip and it’s bleeding. She holds her stomach hoping the babies were okay. Nick had gone too far. She knows he’s had these issues before, but he would never hurt her or the babies. She didn’t know what to believe anymore.

She began to cry and pulls up into Becca and Jc’s driveway getting out of the car. She walks to the door and knocks.

No answer.

She pounds harder this time, suddenly scared. She hated being pregnant with all of this depression crap. She keeps pounding till she hears Jc screaming.

“Hold your pants on will ya!” He unlocks the door and swings it open. “Who the – Jordyn?”

“Nick hurt me.” Tears were pouring down her face. Jc was only in a robe, and he ended up grabbing Becca’s so it is a silky pink robe with a lacy trim. Becca stands on the stairs in Jc’s robe.

“Oh god you’re bleeding. Come in.” He pulls her in the house shutting and locking the door. He takes her bag setting it on the ground. Becca runs down the stairs and helps her into the bathroom wetting a cloth and cleaning her up.

“What did he do to you?” Jordyn was still crying.

“He grabbed me and shook me and slammed me against the counter yelling at me, basically saying I couldn’t have what I want anymore. He threw me to the ground and slapped me going up to our room. I left as quickly as possible.”

“That ass hole is gonna pay.” Jc turns around to dress but Becca grabs his arm sitting him down on the edge of the tub.

“No. Nick needs to calm down and so does Jordyn. Jc can you make her some tea?”

Jc sighs. “Yeah baby.” He stands up and looks in the mirror. “This robe fits me. I actually feel kind of pretty in it.”

*

Two months pass. Jordyn was staying at Becca’s house. Jc went over to the ranch when Nick was gone and got her clothes, leaving a note that said Jordyn wasn’t coming back. Nick saw it and trashed the house in a fit of rage and sadness. Then he cried himself to sleep. He felt so bad he hurt her, but didn’t know what came over him. He still had anger problems and he felt it was best Jordyn stayed away.

Jc was at work and Becca was looking in the pantry for her rabbit feed but found the bag empty. She sighs and goes into the back yard where Jordyn was writing.

“Hey Jordyn?” She looks up at Becca. “I have to go get rabbit feed. I know this is a big step but I can do it.”

“You sure you don’t want me to come along?” Her lip healed up well.

“I’m sure. You stay and just rest.” Jordyn growls. “Jordyn your due date is in two weeks okay? You just need to relax. It’s been hard for you these past two months.”

“Your right. Sorry.” Jordyn sighs. “Good luck.” Becca nods and takes her bike to the store.

A few minutes later Jordyn takes her stuff back inside and goes into the bathroom. She hated her bladder. She sits down and while staring at the very fascinating picture Jc put up on the wall she gasps and whimpers.

“Ahh shit.” She cleans up then walks upstairs slowly going into her room Jc set up for her. She grabs her bag and puts on her coat. She walks back down the stairs and before leaving writes a note then goes out to her car, driving to the hospital.

She arrives thirty minutes later walking in calming, though her mind was going a mile a minute. She goes to the receptionist explaining what happened.

“You seem calm.”

“That’s because I don’t have people with me.” She laughs.

“Yeah you should have seen the group of people who came in yesterday.” She calls a nurse who comes over to Jordyn.

“Is there anyone you wish for us to call?” The receptionist asks, as Jordyn is set into a wheelchair.

“Um… no they will figure it out.” She nods and Jordyn is pushed to her room and set up.

*

When Becca arrives back from the store she feeds her rabbits then goes into the backyard calling for Jordyn. When she got no answer she searches the house. She panics and calls up Jc.

“Jc Jordyn’s gone!” Jc sighs.

“Where did she go?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is there a note anywhere? Look everywhere for a note Becca.” Becca begins looking then finds it on the dinner table.

“For whoever is reading this my water broke and I took myself to the hospital.”

“What?” Jc screams. “Becca go to the hospital.”

“Jc I can’t we don’t have a car.” Jc swears. “Jc I’ll call up people and we’ll carpool down okay?” Jc nods. “Breath I’ll call you up when I get there.”

“Okay. Bye baby.”

“Bye.” Becca hangs up and stares at the phone. Joey, Justin, and AJ wouldn’t be off work until the same time Jc got off. She groans and calls up Howie.

“Alrighty Becca I’ll be on my way. Did you call Nick?”

“Um…”

“Becca he’s the dad! No matter what he did, you have to call him!”

“Alright.”

“See you in five minutes.” He hangs up and Becca calls up Nick slowly. He doesn’t answer so she leaves a message. Howie arrives and they drive to the hospital.

Chapter 6 by NsyncLanceFan

Nick was out taking care of the animals. He took his time cleaning the stalls, checking up on the horses in the field, feeding the ones in the barn, then feeding the barn cats and Busta. He heads back inside showering, also taking his time, and dressing into casual clothes. He walks into the kitchen beginning to fix dinner. He sees the answering machine and listens to the message.

“Nick your girlfriend went into labor early this afternoon.” Nick spits his soda all over the counter. “She took herself to the hospital. Howie and me are going to drive up there and stay with her. The others will come by at 6 when they get off work. I hope you get this soon because I know Jordyn loves you and wants you to be with her. Bye Nick.” Nick puts his soda on the counter top and looks at the clock. It was seven already! He screams and runs out to his truck.

*

Jordyn was doing a natural birth.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.” Howie whimpers. Jordyn who was breathing calmly was holding his hand tightly. Her water broke around one that afternoon, and it has been hours since then. The doctor said she was getting close.

“If we can’t get the kids out the natural way, we are going to have to have a c-section.” She just wanted them out. The contraction ends and Howie stands in the corner counting his fingers. Joey sits down next to Jordyn.

“You’re doing great kid.” Jordyn nods and drops her head back. “Nick will be here.” A tear rolls down her face.

“I left a message before Howie got me. I don’t know what he is doing.” Becca was standing in Jc’s arms.

“Well all I know is he hasn’t been talking with any of us for a while now.” Joey pets Jordyn’s head. “Two months to be exact.”

“He probably doesn’t care anymore.” Jordyn says quietly. “I’m going to have his kids and I’ll never see him again.”

“You don’t know that.” AJ says. “Anyways I’m going to be in the waiting room just in case.”

“Me too.” Justin and AJ leave kissing Jordyn good luck. Howie gives Jordyn a kiss on the head then leaves as well. He has a weak stomach.

“Who do you want in the room Jordyn?” She looks at Jc then back at her large baby bump.

“I just want Nick here.” More tears fall and Joey hands her a tissue and she wipes her eyes and nose.

“I’ll stay Jordyn. You two go wait outside.” Joey and Becca nod. Becca kisses Jc quickly before leaving the room. Jc sits down and holds onto Jordyn’s hand, another contraction forming.

*

Nick speeds into the parking lot, not able to find a space that is close to the hospital. He has to park far away and run around to the main doors.

“Where is the place where ladies go when they are in labor?” He bends over panting.

“Upstairs-” She points and isn’t able to finish. Nick takes off down the hall and rushes into the elevator jumping up and down for the damn machine to go faster. He runs out and reaches the waiting room where everyone is.

“Nick!” Becca cries out hugging him. Nick is completely out of breath.

“I knew you would show up.” Joey says patting his back.

“I was… out in the field… working all day… then I shower and… the message…!” Joey chuckles.

“Hey man she really wants to see you. She’s down the hall in room 305 with Jc.” Nick nods and smiles.

“I’m gonna be a daddy.”

“Yeah, now move!” Nick runs down the hall and nearly passes it. He pushes the door open and Jordyn looks up.

“Nick!” The doctors were getting her ready to deliver.

“Oh baby I’m so sorry!” He walks over and kisses her hard holding her face. “Please forgive me!”

“Lets talk once the kids are out okay?” Nick nods and Jc laughs.

“Okay you two help hold her legs apart.” Jc and Nick look at each other funny.

“Do it!” Jordyn screams. They both take a leg and hold them apart. Jc looks at the window and shuts his eyes. Nick looks at Jordyn.

*

After an hour of pushing the kids aren’t budging. Nick is worried. “We are going to have to do a c-section then.” Nick goes wide-eyed.

“You have to cut her open?” He yells his voice high pitched.

“Nick calm down they warned me about this.” She is sweating and panting. Nick nods and they set her up and roll her from the room.

“I’m going in there with you baby.” He holds onto her hand and they push her down the hall.

“I wouldn’t want anyone else.” She smiles. He leans down and kisses her. Nick is told to follow the nurse so he can scrub up. He watches as Jordyn is pushes into the room and she waves.

“I’ll go with you Nick.” Nick nods and clings to Jc as the nurse takes them to get scrubbed up. They go into the OR and Nick and Jc stand on either side of Jordyn.

“This should be fun.” Jordyn says slightly annoyed. Jc crosses his arms.

“You won’t feel anything this time, so be happy.” The mask muffles Jc voice. Nick leans down uncovering his face kissing her quickly before covering it back up, getting a glare from a nurse. Jordyn smiles.

“I love you Nick.”

“I love you too.” His voice is also muffled.

“Making the first incision.” Jordyn shuts her eyes breathing slowly. Nick and Jc watch. After a while Jordyn hears a baby crying. “It’s a boy!”

“Tyler.” Nick walks around and cuts the cord. “Tyler Levi Carter.” After Jordyn’s late twin brother.

“Very nice name.” A nurse says writing it down and the time of birth, 8:13 pm. The doctor nods and goes in for the second one. Nick goes back to Jordyn.

“Our first kid is out.” Jordyn smiles. Jc stares at Jordyn’s guts.

“Damn your insides are gross.” Another scream is heard.

“It’s a girl.” Nick goes back over cutting the cord for her.

“Angelica Glenn Carter.” The nurse nods writing it down as well as 8:15 pm. Nick is handed a clean baby boy and he goes over showing him to Jordyn.

“Hi baby.” He stares at her. “He has your nose Nick.”

“Yeah he does. And probably is as small as you too.” Nick glares at Jc and Jordyn laughs. A nurse walks over and puts Angelica in Jc’s arms. He shows her to Jordyn and a tear runs down her face.

“Why are you crying?” Nick asks.

“The parasites are finally out of me!”

*

Once everyone was done drooling over the babies they were given back to Jordyn and she began feeding.

“They take after their father.” Nick smiles. “Go kids go!”

“Okay we’ll leave you guys alone for a bit.” Howie drags Joey from the room and the others say bye to Jordyn before leaving too. Jordyn looks at the babies then over at Nick.

“We can talk now.” Nick nods and takes a deep breath.

“These past two months I’ve been seeing a therapist. She helped me a lot with what I’ve been going through. You weren’t the only one suffering I was having problems too!”

“I figured that much.”

“I love you so much and I really, REALLY wanted you and the babies safe. I over reacted-” Jordyn arches her eyebrows. “Okay I was out of line for a lot of things, and I feel so bad when I hurt you.”

“I know.” She says it softly. “I love you so much Nick. And my doctor was telling me that with my history mixed in with the pregnancy… it was possible for me to develop depression.” Nick sighs.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was scared that would give you a better reason to treat me like you have been!” The babies pull away from her breasts and she covers herself up. Nick takes Angelica and pats her back. Jordyn pats Tyler’s.

“We both were suffering. If you told me maybe then… we probably both might have needed to see a therapist. Couldn’t you have gone on medication?”

“It could effect the babies and I didn’t want that.” Tyler and Angelica burp at the same time and they laugh.

“I love you so much Jordyn. Please move back in with me and forgive me.” Nick takes the babies and stands up rocking them in his arms. Jordyn lays back feeling tired.

“I’ve had the hardest day today. I’m tired and I just want to sleep.” Nick nods looking at the babies their eyes beginning to close. “I love you too Nick. I will move back in with you but it will take a while for us to forgive and forget.” Nick looks at her.

“You can do your band thing with me Howie and Jc, but promise me that we will both work together to get our ranch and the babies taken care of. The kids are our top priority.”

“I promise. And promise me you will give me a break every once in a while to do my own thing. I let you do that.”

“I promise.” Nick puts the babies down and they are asleep. He smiles and feels a tear run down his face.

“I love all three of you with all my heart.” He goes back over to Jordyn who scoots over in bed. He lies down on top of the sheets and puts his arm around her. She snuggles into his chest and they both end up falling asleep.

Chapter 7 by NsyncLanceFan

A few days and many, many diapers went by and things started to calm down in everyone’s lives. Justin and AJ were both going steady and of course fucking like rabbits. Nick and Jordyn were on somewhat good terms again. Everyone suspected that it was probably the fact that both of them were too tired to really attempt at arguing. Nick, Jc, and Howie were working on the ‘band’ thing and it looked like they were going to get something done with it. At the moment they all just hoped that they would do okay locally. Fame wasn’t really on anyone’s mind.

Over the next few weeks everything went into a normal routine. Becca would help with the babies and the guys would do whatever guys do. The females would often yell at them to make themselves useful and have them change a diaper or burp one of the screaming infants. Tyler was okay as far as behavior went. But Angelica was a bit fussier then everyone would like. She did not like to be away from her food source and therefore had to be around Jordyn constantly.

“Jc I’m going to go get some groceries. Need anything?” Becca said from the porch one evening.

“No. Go ahead. Need me to give you a ride?”

“No thanks. I’m taking the bus. I’ll just drop the groceries off at the house when I’m done and meet you at the café.” Becca was getting used to using public transportation. She still had difficulty being around strangers but she was making good progress.

“Okay. I’ll see you later tonight then.” Jc walked over kissing his wife’s head then going back into the house. Becca smiled and went over to the bus station.

The trip to the nearby supermarket was only about five minutes by bus if you counted all the stops. It usually wasn’t very full but you would occasionally find a lost tourist wandering around. Today though was different. Becca saw the usual crowd on the bus but today there was a new but still familiar face. And he was starring at her intently.

“Becca?” He said coming over to her and sitting down next to her.

“Oh Ryan.” Becca said quietly. “I haven’t seen you in forever. How are you feeling?”

“I was about to ask you the same question.” Ryan replied. “For me it’s been same old same old. School is a pain in the ass and Mrs. Fox is still a makeup hag.”

“Why does that not surprise me in the least bit.” Becca giggled a little bit using her hand to cover her smile.

“So where have you been?” Ryan asked. “I haven’t seen you at school all year. Did you transfer to another one? I heard there are schools for kids with social problems.” Ryan asked. Their teachers had informed him like the majority of Becca’s former classmates that Becca had social issues. While a couple people teased her about it the majority of the class merely shrugged and just ignored her presence. Ryan was one of the few people who really accepted her and actually talked to her in the school. When Mrs. Fox was campaigning against Becca’s marriage to Jc she had actually recommended that she date Ryan. While Becca liked him well enough she didn’t really consider him dating material. And at that time he had just gone through a nasty breakup with his girlfriend Keltie.

“No. I graduated a year early.” Becca replied. “I’ve been living with my husband for a few months now and we’re working on getting our house in order. And my friend gave birth to twins so she and her boyfriend need all the help they can get. And also-“ Before she could finish Ryan interrupted.

“Wait you got married?” He said loudly in shock. A few other people on the bus glared at him.

“Yes. Last summer. About eight months ago.” Becca said looking concerned at Ryan. “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah it’s just that…wow. And you’re only eighteen like me. It’s hard to believe that a teenager would get married. Then again with teen pregnancy on the rise it’s not really surprising. Did you miscarry or something? How old is your husband?”

“I’ve never been pregnant in my life. My husband is careful to use contraceptives every time. As for Jc’s age he’s 22.”

“Wow.” Ryan sat back in his seat. “Of all people I never thought it would be you.” The bus stopped and Becca looked up. It was her stop.

“Well I need to get going. I’ll see you later.” Becca smiled standing up and walking off the bus. “It was nice chatting with you.”

“Yeah. Good luck with everything.” Ryan called waving.

The bus doors closed and Becca went into the store. The shopping trip went rather quickly. Money was tight for them so Becca couldn’t afford to spend too much time in there for fear she might get tempted to splurge. She got the necessities and left. Once again taking the bus. When she got home Jc, Jordyn, Nick and the once again screaming twins greeted her. They were talking excitedly and Jordyn looked especially excited.

“Becca baby!” Jc said hugging her. “Glad you’re here! Howie is gonna be stopping by later. Oh my god I’m so happy!”

“Hey don’t forget it was my idea in the first place.” Jordyn said bouncing Angelica a bit to keep her quiet. She was fussing again. Jordyn had already begun to loose her baby weight but still you could see something – that’s why she wore more loose shirts. Tyler was in Nick’s arms and staring in amazement at the bunnies hopping around in their cages. It would only be a couple days until the bunnies would be moved to their hutches outside. Anya and Bert seemed okay with it but Mina was glaring out at the humans, her nose twitching violently with irritation.

“Have the babies been crying?” Becca asked noticing the rabbits. “Mina gets anxious around loud noises.”

“No she’s just been like that all day.” Jc said glancing at the rabbits and then back at Becca. “Now sit down hun. Something awesome has happened.”

“What? Did you get a promotion?” Becca asked.

“No even better.” Jordyn said. “Apparently this guy heard the group at that bar where we played and he wants to hear what they’ve got. We might get a contract if we impress him!”

“We’re celebrating!” Nick said triumphantly. Tyler started fussing and Nick hurriedly began bouncing him to get him to relax.

“Oh. That’s great.” Becca said quietly. “I’ll get started on cooking. I just finished grocery shopping but I’m afraid I won’t be able to do anything fancy.”

“Becca you are staying in the living room.” Jordyn scolded. “Just cause Jc can’t cook worth shit doesn’t mean that you have to be the kitchen like some common fifties housewife.”

Reluctantly Becca went with Jordyn into the living room. Jordyn afterwards shooed the guys into the kitchen to get drinks ready. Howie arrived a few minutes later. The evening went really well. They decided that they wouldn’t tell the others until the next day since it was already getting late and people were probably getting ready for bed. Jordyn argued that it wouldn’t matter either way but that got overruled surprisingly. Finally after a while the guests went home. Well actually it was more of a “it ain’t over till the babies sing” type of deal. But while Becca was happy for Jc she couldn’t help but feel a bit anxious.

“Something bothering you Becca?” Jc asked his wife while they were getting ready for bed. Becca sighed and looked at him.

“Well it’s not that I’m not happy you and the others are doing well but...” She sighed again. “You know how I am about being around people. And if things go well we won’t ever get any privacy.”

Jc smiled at her wrapping his arms around her waist. “It’s going to be okay Becca.” He said. “Things are gonna be changing for us but we’ll be okay. Come on let’s sleep a bit.” He kissed her neck sliding his hands up her small nightgown.

“There’s another thing that’s bothering me.” Becca said.

“What baby?” Jc asked.

“Well I met this old classmate of mine.”

“And the problem is?”

“Well something just seemed off with him. It was probably just me being paranoid, but you never know. Let’s just go to bed.” She smiled and kissed Jc stroking his hair.

*

“Jc! Get your ass up!” Jordyn yelled from the porch. “Do not make me come in there!” Growling irritably she looked under the doormat for the spare key and went in. She walked up the stairs and went into the room only to see Jc and Becca naked under the covers with Jc lying on top of her.

“Ever heard of knocking?” Jc mumbled sleepily.

“Yeah but we don’t have that kind of time right now.” Jordyn said. “Anyways it’s nice to see you two do have sex every now and then. Now get up both of you and get downstairs. We’re meeting the producer guy in a couple of hours and I can hear the kids crying for me all the way over here.”

Chapter 8 by NsyncLanceFan

After Jc and Becca reassembled themselves, taking too long in the shower in Jordyn’s view, they are eating at her place. She had driven them over in her truck, avoiding the rear view mirror since she put the married couple into the back seat. Once having arrived they head inside and go into the kitchen where immediately at the sight of her mother Angelica reaches out her arms to her from her high chair. Nick whimpers.

“Thank god. She hears the door open and she shuts up with her fussing.”

“Wait till mommy is gone for days at a time honey.” She picks up Angelica from Nick’s arm and she squirms in her arms.

“Well there is food. Tyler and Angelica got their bottles after the long struggle.” Tyler was sucking on his blue bottle – Nick gave a long argument that most of Tyler’s things would be blue and Angelica pink. Jordyn couldn’t win every time. Jordyn sits down and Angelica fussing begins.

“Nope, bottle baby.” She grabs her bottle and gives it to her. Angelica drops it and keeps fussing. “You’re not getting them every time!” She knew, however, that she had to nurse them whenever they needed it, unless necessary then bottle came into play.

“I do!” Nick smiles and Jc chuckles sitting down with Becca. Tyler sucks on his bottle and watches them from Nick’s arms. Jc feels uncomfortable as Nick places some waffles in front of Becca and Jc and they begin eating. Nick sits back down and can see Jordyn wants to eat but Angelica was winning the fight.

“I’ll be back.” She retreats to the living room and Angelica realized that she was going to get milk from where she wanted milk.

“Poor Jordyn. Tyler doesn’t care but Angelica is just…”

“Stubborn like her mother?” Becca states and Nick nods finishing his food. “Man they are already two months.”

“Weird being a parent Nick?”

“Well duh but I like it. You get use to it. It just stinks the kids won’t have grandparents or aunts and uncles around.” Tyler finishes his drink and drops it into Nick’s lap. Nick picks it up putting it onto the table and began the burping process.

“They have a family – me Becca Joey Howie Aj and Justin.”

“Don’t forget Chris Lance and Brian.” Jc nods. “Oh and Kevin.”

“I guess but still.” Tyler burps and spits up on his shoulder. Nick was glad he hadn’t changed that morning yet.

*

They reached the studio in a reasonable amount of time. Jordyn wasn't going to leave the kids with anyone and Nick was shocked by that. “I can't help it okay my parental instincts make me weird like that.”

“Uh-huh.” Nick smiles and pulls out the stroller placing the twins into it. Jordyn ends up shoving him aside to fix everything. Nick rolls his eyes.

“Sorry but... it’s hard to explain.” She covers them each with a blanket, since they are asleep, and rolls them inside. Nick stops her and tells Becca to take them in. He wants to talk with her.

“Sure.” Becca pushes them in and Jc gets weird thought. What would happen if we had kids now? With her family I definitely wouldn't be around for the birth.

Nick pushes Jordyn against the wall gently and she stares at him. “They are my kids too.” He states firmly.

“I know that. You didn't cover them up! They are sleeping and if they wake up for any reason it’s gonna suck.”

“I was going to put the blankets on them but you shoved me away.” Jordyn sighs. “I know how to take care of them! I have parental instincts too ya know.” Jordyn's eyes fall to the ground and she stares at her feet. Nick slides his hands into her back pockets jerking her forward and pressed into him. “I do love you, ya know that right?”

“I very well know that. I love you.” Nick rests his chin on her left shoulder and she places her hands on his arms. “It seems our relationship has changed so much since the hospital.”

“I know.”

“We were more stable then, and once we got out...”

“We both did something stupid.”

“Yeah. And from then on it still hasn't been the same.”

“Because now its a real relationship and we are parents. It will never be the same.” Nick kisses her neck. “But it can get better.” They stay like that until Howie pulls up and pushes them inside, making them break apart from each other. Jordyn goes to the kids making sure they are okay. They are sleeping soundly and she smiles.

*

“Okay, so Jordyn has sent in some of your work and I'm really impressed. I just want to hear it up close, in person.” Jordyn nods to them and Jc counts off. They sing acapella, a simple song Jc actually wrote himself. The producer is extremely impressed and the kids have awoken by this time but aren't screaming, just staring and playing with their toes.

“So those are your kids Jc?” The producer, whose name is Johnny, point at the stroller and Becca who is playing with them. Jc shakes his head fast and Jordyn chuckles.

“Nope.” Nick says. “They are mine and Jordyn's. We just needed to talk about something outside before we came in, and left them to Becca.”

“They are cute little buggers.”

“We have good DNA when combined.” Jordyn says with a smile, resting her hands on the table. “So, what now?”

“Record deal.”

*

That night is when they finally returned home. Jc was just ranting on about how his life has turned to greatness and Becca just nods along, happy for him. He flatters her about a bazillion times, and Jordyn's sure she is gonna make it all worth his while that night. Nick and Jordyn get back to the ranch.

“Jordyn you go make sure all the animals are okay and I'll take care of the kids.” She sighs and looks him in the eye, getting a warm kiss to her nose.

“Okay.” Jordyn walks to the barn and Nick gets the sleeping children upstairs and into bed. An hour later Nick and Jordyn are in their room making out in bed. “I still can’t believe you guys are going to start making an album.”

“I know - we are that good.” Nick pushes off her shirt and fingers the lace on her bra. “So sexy.”

“You bought it.”

“I know and I was right of how nice it would look on them firm, big, tasty breasts of yours.” Jordyn laughs and Nick licks and kisses down her chest and rubs his fingers over her nipples hidden under the fabric.

“You guys will do well and Jc is very happy now.”

“Yeah. Howie is pretty happy too. He just cares about his cows and probably is doing this so he can take care of them.” Jordyn smiles and takes in a deep breath as Nick pinches her nipples through her bra and licks around her belly button. “I’m glad this baby weight is gone.”

“Yeah…” Nick breaths on her stomach and rests his face into her breasts hands on her hips.

“They are great kids. I love them so much. God, Angelica makes my nipples sore.” Nick chuckles. “And you don’t help any!”

“You know very well from what the doctor told us that for the first six months you are going to be breast feeding. I’m doing my best to give them bottles when you can’t nurse.”

“I was talking about the fact you like to suck on them as much as Angelica does.”

“I know that.” He grins and turns his head resting his ear to her heart. He ponders something then takes a deep breath sitting up and digging in the bottom drawer of his dresser. Jordyn sits up on her hands and looks at him.

“What are you doing?” The lights are off but the curtain is open, revealing the large full moon in the sky. It lights up Nick’s white boxers and she likes staring at his body in the moon light. He stands up and walks back over to the bed something behind his back. Jordyn tries to see what it is but he won’t let her.

“You know me and diamonds Nick...” Nick kisses her holding the side of her face with his free hand, moving her body so she was sitting on the edge of the bed with his other hand. Nick gets onto his knees on the floor and kisses her stomach. “Nick…”

“Will you marry me?” Jordyn gasps. “I know you are only 20 and I’m 21, but I love you so much.” He kisses up her body. “We have two kids already and we’ve had relationship problems so much… I don’t want to risk losing you ever again.” Jordyn holds onto his face and kisses him and he can taste her tears.

“Yes!” Nick grins and pins her to the bed.

“Then you can have this.” He pulls the box from behind his back and opens it, revealing a ring with her birthstone embedded all the way around. The ring itself is silver. He slides it onto her finger with much ease and kisses the ring.

“Uhg, I love you so much it hurts.” Nick gets Jordyn up the bed and under the sheets. He lies down on top of her and kisses her more. Jordyn bucks her hips into him and holds onto his back.

Chapter 9 by NsyncLanceFan

“Okay Jc I get the point. “ Becca said when they got back to the house.

“Still. You’re sexy, smart, and just so amazing, I love you so much!” Jc said kissing her with every word.

“I already knew that. Now just say it already. You want sex tonight don’t you?” Jc nodded grinning. Becca smiled and rolled her eyes closing the door behind her before turning back around and kissing Jc hard and pushing at his shirt. Jc embraced her and grinned scooping her up and running up the stairs getting to their bedroom. He deposited Becca onto the bed and closing the door to the room and shutting the curtains before grabbing out the condoms from the nightstand drawer.

“You’d think that you never got any from the way you’re acting.” Becca said laughing.

“I get a lot from you but I’m still allowed to act like a kid in a candy shop aren’t I?” Jc reasoned. “Oh! Speaking of which… hang on a second.” Jc ran out of the room downstairs. Becca could hear him rummaging around in the kitchen and fridge for something. Finally he came back up with a can of whipped cream and a small basket of strawberries.

“Just like our wedding night.” Becca commented.

“Yeah.” Jc said. “Only this time you lick me clean.” Grinning like a Cheshire cat Jc took off his shirt and sprayed a generous line of cream on his body going from his collar bone to his treasure trail which was very prominent on his low jeans. Becca got up off the bed and pushed Jc down onto it licking up the sweet sticky substance while crawling onto him. Jc purred and began unbuttoning Becca’s dress before sliding it off of her.

“Want me to suck you?” Becca whispered teasingly putting a hand down his pants. Jc nodded playfully licking a bit of cream off her nose. Becca giggled a bit before moving down unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down rubbing his bulge through his underwear before sliding it off as well and sucking him working her tongue around his shaft, cupping his balls with her hand. Jc moaned rubbing the top of Becca’s head.

“Damn keep it up girl.” He gasps. “Make me cum like you always do.” Smiling Becca sucked harder and with another loud moan Jc came in think spurts into her mouth. Becca took him out of her mouth and grimacing swallowed.

“Sorry.” She said. “I wasn’t trying to kill the mood. It just takes some getting used to that’s all.”

“It’s okay.” Jc said pulling her onto the bed and crawling on top of her licking her face off and dangling a strawberry in front of her. “I still get to be the only one who sees the nasty side of you.” He grinned wickedly and moved the strawberry closer to her. Becca took a bite out of it and Jc placed it to the side and got her legs on either side of him getting into position. Without hesitation he shoved his now pulsating dick inside of her. Becca arched her back moaning high pitched and gripping at Jc’s back. Jc kisses her massaging one of her breasts and moving at an increasingly fast pace. Several minutes later Becca came screaming followed by Jc who groans into her neck.

“That was amazing.” Becca said kissing Jc who pulled out lying next to her. Then the sudden realization kicks in and Becca sits up her eyes wide.

“What’s wrong babe? Did you forget something at the studio?” Jc asks. “We can pick it up in the morning don’t worry.”

“No I didn’t forget anything there. But we forgot to use those.” Shaking a bit Becca pointed to the box of condoms. “We didn’t use them when we were in the shower either. Oh god….I hope I don’t get…” She stopped and covered her face with her hands. Jc sat back up rubbing her back.

“Becca it’s gonna be okay. If you are pregnant I’ll still be with you. And you’re eighteen now so you’re family can’t get involved if you don’t want them to. It’s gonna be okay. Let me go shut the window and we can get some sleep.”

“Okay…Wait? Was the window open before?” Becca asked. Jc shrugged.

“I don’t really remember.” He said going over to it and shutting it. “Let’s not worry. Just try to get some sleep baby. It is gonna be another long day tomorrow.” Becca nodded and got under the cover curling up to Jc slowly falling into sweet oblivion.

*

Next day Jordyn and Nick left the kids with Becca and Jc while they went into town to run some errands. The ride into town was Nick convincing Jordyn the kids will be fine and Jordyn looking out the back window of the truck nervously.

“Seriously, when you’re with them you want them to leave you alone and when your away from them you just HAVE to have them in your sight.”

“I can’t help it!” Jordyn groans and rubs her face. Nick reaches out and grabs her hand, kissing the ring on her finger.

“I love you for it.” He holds onto her hand and they get into town. “Is it just me, or does Becca and Jc want kids?”

“If Becca wants to have kids at the age of eighteen on purpose I’m going to sit her down and play mother.”

“But they would make good parents.” Nick looks into his rear view mirror and frowns.

“Yeah I guess. But I don’t think it’s a good time for them. With how Becca is she just needs time to… what’s the word?”

“Adapt? Gain responsibility? Turn 20?”

“I guess all of those. Even when I got pregnant I freaked. I wasn’t ready to have kids and you weren’t ready either. But now… we have to be ready and we can’t have what we really want to have now in life. I don’t want that for Becca and Jc.”

“But what if they really want is to have kids now? Everyone is different.”

“Uhg I’m on my period right now my opinion on things is always wacked. But also it’s hard for me to express things out loud.”

“I know baby.” Nick looks in his rear view mirror again. “That guy better not be following us!”

“Eh?” Jordyn turns around and sees a small beat up blue car following them. “That guy looks familiar.”

“Well if he doesn’t cut it out…”

“Nick?”

“Yes?”

“Stop being paranoid.” Jordyn kisses his hand. “I’m gonna call Lance later. He wants me to call every month. Mind if I tell him about us?” Nick smiles and runs his finger over her engagement ring.

“Go ahead. Finally the guy turns.” Nick pulls into the large warehouse where they do there monthly shopping. It’s sort of fun for them, time off from kid this and kid that.

*

“So you’re engaged?” Lance exclaimed over the phone.

“Yeah.” Jordyn said. “Nick popped the question last night. And with the way things are going with the album it looks like we might actually make it big!”

“Yeah but you’re engaged. You of all people!”

“Yes Lance I know that.” Jordyn said playfully exasperated. “Now can we get off that subject and go back to the album?”

“Uh sure. Congrats. On the album I mean. How are you planning on handling the kids with that?”

“I honestly have no idea. But I’ll think of something. I’m a smart girl. I’ll figure it all out.”

“I’m sure you will. How’s the married couple doing?”

“They seem to be doing well. They should last the rest of the first year. Now to see if they’ll last the second one.”

“In other words you don’t know I’ll have to ask them myself.”

“Bingo. So what about you?”

“Well we have a couple new patients at the hospital and Chris has got his hands full with one kid. Kevin finally married his girlfriend and Brian and I are thinking about adopting a baby.”

“For the love of god don’t! Children are evil incarnate!”

“You would know wouldn’t you?” Lance laughed. “How are the little bastards doing?”

“Well Angelica is clinging to my tits like there’s no tomorrow and Tyler is being a good little boy. If you leave out all the spitting up…”

“Having trouble weaning her? I heard somewhere that if you put something bad tasting on your tit the baby will not want to. I also heard that kids will eventually get tired of it.”

“Well I’m not gonna put anything on my boobs. I’ve got Nick to think of as well but if she doesn’t let go soon I might end up having to either way. And I was meaning to ask you something having to do with the married couple.”

“Alright fire away.”

“Well Becca often babysits when Nick and I are busy with the guys and the recording stuff. She seems to do really well with kids and Jc absolutely adores them but neither of them ever mentions anything about having a litter of their own.”

“And the problem is?”

“Well it’s not so much that that is the problem it’s just that if any of the guys or I for that matter bring up the subject Jc changes the subject and Becca gets kind of quiet-er… than usual.”

“Well I would talk to Jc on the subject. Maybe ask Becca about it. Why do you want them to have kids?”

“It’s not that I want them to. Honestly I couldn’t care less about that. But it seems like they want to have kids but something is holding them back.”

“Mkay. Well you know who to call if anything comes up.”

“Yeah I know. Also there’s this weird kid that has been following all of us around for a while now. I think he was one of Becca’s old classmates.”

“Well Kevin is more skilled in the mind of stalkers so I’ll let him know. Once again give us a call if anything bad comes up. How are the others?”

“Well Joey is helping Howie out on the farm. Howie loves working with the cows. Both of them have met girls and are doing pretty well. And surprise surprise Justin and AJ hooked up.”

“Wow. Even I didn’t see that one coming. Well I gotta get going. Take care.”

“You too.”

“Bye:”

Jordyn and Lance hung up at the same time.

Meanwhile Ryan was sitting on his bed looking at his laptop and smiling. He had just finished downloading all the pictures and was now looking up information on the net.

“Well, well, well.” He chuckled. “It looks like I’ll have something to work with after all. At least if they all make it big. I can see the tabloids now.”

Chapter 10 by NsyncLanceFan

“Jc how could you be so stupid!” Jordyn tackles Jc and starts beating him. Nick grabs Jordyn and yanks her off of him. “You’re a stupid twit who needs to loose his dick!”

Five minutes earlier, Nick and Jordyn just arrived back at Becca’s and Jc’s house so they could pick up the kids. The truck only had room for the crap they had to buy, so they had to go home drop everything off then come and get the kids.

“Becca can I ask you a question?” Jordyn was looking at her sleeping children.

“Go ahead.”

“Do you and Jc want kids?” Becca ignores her and Jordyn glares a bit at her back. “Becca?”

“Yes?”

“Answer the question.” Becca shrugged.

“Maybe in the future... just don't bug me okay?”Jordyn groans and pets the top of Angelica's head.

“Answer me Becca or else.” Becca whimpers. “What happened Becca it’s a simple question just tell me do you and Jc want-” Jordyn couldn't finish because Becca began crying. Jordyn wasn’t trying to be mean; she just was confused. Becca began to explain what happened the night before. Jordyn growls and runs down the stairs.

“Jc how could you be so stupid!” Jordyn tackles Jc and starts beating him. Nick grabs Jordyn and yanks her off of him. “You’re a stupid twit who needs to loose his dick!”

“Jordyn what has gotten into you?” Nick exclaims.

“Damn it Jc how could you NOT use a condom TWICE?” Nick looks at Jc funny and Jc rubs his face getting off the ground and away from Jordyn before Nick let her go.

“I didn't mean to okay? We don't even know if she is...” Jc trails off and goes pale then sits down on the couch, hearing Becca's crying.

“Jordyn go talk with Becca.”

“If I talk with her, who knows what else will happen.” Jordyn jogs upstairs and shuts the door.

Nick sits next to Jc. “Jc what is wrong?”

“I told Becca's aunt and uncle I wouldn't get her pregnant till she is 20.” Nick nods.

“Sounds reasonable.”

“But I know both of us want to start a family now, but the promise I made is holding me back. Also Becca is still dealing with school and is still hesitant with the world and...” Nick rubs Jc's back.

“You'll be fine okay man? Talk with Becca.” Jordyn and Becca come downstairs and Nick stands. “Speak of the devil.”

“Come on Nick lets get the kids calmed down.” Nick and Jordyn go back upstairs. Nick leans over the travel crib Becca and Jc had set up in the extra bedroom. Nick picks up a screaming Angelica and bounces her in his arms. Jordyn sits down in a chair and begins nursing Tyler.

“Jordyn?” Nick looks at her. Her face is down and Nick bends down and looks at her face. “Honey, why are YOU crying?”

Downstairs Becca sits down next to Jc and Jc wraps his arms around her. “I love you.”

“I know.” She rests her head on his shoulder and takes in a shaky breath. “I'm scared.”

“Do you want to have kids?”

“I heard what you said from the top of the stairs.” Jc sighs. “I want to wait. I do still have problems and I need to deal with school. I need to find a job too.”

“Becca you don't have to.”

“Jc I want to. I don't want to be a stay at home mom I want to have a job, a career. If I wanted to stay at home for the rest of my life, I would have dropped out of high school.” Jc nods his head and rubs her back.

“Don't worry. Until then I will take care of us. And if you do have a kid I will take care of both of you alright?” He tips her face upward so she is looking into his eyes. “I married you for a reason.”

“And what is that?”

“I love you and I want to be here for you and take care of you forever.” Jc kisses her. “You should know that my vows were long enough.”

“I think half of us fell asleep during it.” Jc chuckles. “I love you. Hold me?”

“Yes.” He lies down on the couch and Becca lies down on him her face in his chest. Jc rubs her back and hums.

Upstairs Angelica was now clam and playing with Tyler in there crib. Nick was against the wall and Jordyn was between his legs. Nick had his arms around her waist tightly.

“Talk to me please… you’re scaring me.” Once Jordyn had finish nursing and burping Tyler, she lied him back down in his crib and sat down in the corner putting her face into her knees, knees to her chest. Nick put Angelica with her brother and got behind her calming her as she cried. “Is this another mood swing?”

Jordyn looks at her left hand and Nick puts his lips to the back of her head moving her hair over her shoulder to get access to the back of her neck. “I’m not ready to be married.” Nick stops. “It’s against everything that I am.”

“You were okay with it last night!” He says it softly but with passion.

“You’re marrying me for the kids.”

“Jordyn I am not-” Jordyn pulls out of Nick’s arms and stands up. Nick gets to his feet. “Don’t leave me.”

Jordyn shakes her head. “I’m not leaving you.” She steps up pressing herself against Nick. “I still love you.”

“Then marry me.”

“I’m not ready!” She looks at the kids. “I have been thinking about last night and I just… I was thinking about the kids.”

“I am too but I don’t see anything wrong with us getting married now.”

“So what if people think we are horrible and going against beliefs, but I told myself I would not get married until at least 25 – even if I have kids.”

“Were you planning to have kids before you were married?”

“No.”

“Things change then!”

“I couldn’t prevent that,” She points at the kids who are sucking their thumbs. “As much as I can prevent this.” Nick holds onto her hands pulling them up to his lips kissing her knuckles.

“So you’re just taking back what you said last night?”

“Only the part of saying I will marry you now.” Jordyn pulls her hands away and removes her engagement ring. “Me loving you and wanting to be with you forever is still true.” Nick takes the ring back.

“This is what I get for loving a woman who’s a hypocrite.” Jordyn slams Nick against the wall her hands flat on his chest. The impacts made the room shake and the kids to stare at them. Nick groans.

“Please Nick don’t make me feel like this!” Jordyn takes in a shaky breath. “Don’t force me please…”

“Just keep the ring-” He takes her right hand putting the ring on her ring finger. “To know you promised me and told me we will be together forever.” Jordyn nods and goes over to the kids picking up Angelica who squeals with glee.

“I love you all, don’t I?” She holds Angelica in the air rubbing her nose into her tummy. Angelica giggles and Tyler fusses wanting attention. Nick picks Tyler up and bounces him, causing Tyler’s stomach to stop peristalsis short and he spits up all over him. Jordyn laughs.

“I love you all too.”

THE END! ©NsyncLanceFan and BeccaChan 2009

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2130