Horror Story With A Happy Ending by NsyncLanceFan
Summary: No one saw it coming...
Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Horror, Mystery, Supernatural
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1129 Read: 874 Published: Jul 30, 2011 Updated: Jul 30, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by NsyncLanceFan

Chapter 1 by NsyncLanceFan

Chris ran down the street, heart racing. He felt like he was about to pass out but he couldn't stop. If he did, he knew it would be the end. Jc was right behind him, but then he tripped. He fell to the ground face first. Chris spins around and grabs his arm, tugging hard.

"Come on Jc! Stand! You won't make it unless you do." Jc yelled at him to go with tears in his eyes. Chris's fear over came the best of him and he ran when ‘the thing’ came around the corner. Tears poured down his face as Chris heard Jc cry out in fear and pain.

"I'm a monster!" Chris cried to himself. "I can't stop though. Jc would want me to go on." Chris pushed himself to the limit, racing down the street. He turned his head and saw the figure stand over a bloody body. Chris cried harder and darted into a building, running up the stairs. He nearly tripped when he got to the third floor. He raced into an abandoned apartment. He scrambled to get into a closet, locking himself in. He had to pull himself together if he was to survive. Joey had since been long gone; that's what made him and Jc start running in the first place.

Justin was gone too. “Go! I’ll hold him off!” He yelled before darting down a dark street. Jc had to pull Chris down the opposite one. When Chris turned his head, the last thing he saw of his best friend was of him hitting the ground and screaming in horror.

“I love you Juju.” Jc sobbed. Even he sent Chris off, taking his life for Chris’s safety. That meant all the world to Chris but he wanted him back in his arms…

"I know you're here; I can smell your fear." Chris started to shake. How does he know I‘m here? I can't let him find me! He had tears poring down his face, thinking of all of his brothers that were dead; except for...

"There you are!" Lance ripped the door from the hinged and yanked Chris to the floor. Chris tried to stand but Lance held him down. "You are a wimp, just like the others!"

"Lance, it’s me! Please don't!" Suddenly he saw Joey and Justin walk into the room. Chris had a slight tinge of hope but they gave him a look, the same red and empty eyes burning into Chris similar to Lance’s. They stood behind Lance and smiled, revealing razor sharp fangs. "No, not you. Please, not you too!" Two legs appear on either side of Chris's head. He shakes and lifts his head, seeing Jc lick his lips of blood. "Lance, you bastard! How could you?"

"Now you'll become one of us!" Chris squirmed but was held down by his band mates. Lance's fangs grew so long, Chris's scream of terror nearly broke the windows in the room. Lance shoved Chris's head to the side and bit down, deep into his fleshy neck. Chris's screams died out and his vision went black.

*

"Chris?" His eyes opened. Jc looked down at him and he shot back, scrambling against a wall. He felt light headed but his memory was intact. He felt along his neck; it’s wet with blood. Chris looked at the others who stood there, with compassion? Chris wouldn't take it.

"How dare you dickheads! I thought you were my friends! First you change me into this, and then show me compassion? I'd rather be eaten!"

"That could be arranged." Lance sits up from where he was against the far wall. His pedicure nails reflected the light of the moon that came from the window. "I did you a favor."

"What favor? I didn't ask for this and neither did they!"

"I don't mind. I asked Lance." Joey said from behind him. Lance smiled; Joey kissed his neck.

"Of course you did - you're dating!"

"I don't really mind this." Justin said. Jc looked at the ground. He was standing near Chris.

"Please Jc, tell me you don't like it." Jc shook his head and walked backwards towards Justin. "No Josh." Chris rubs his face.

"Sorry Chris. You’re the only one who doesn't except this. There is no going back now..."

"You evil, sick, bastard!" Chris lept forward, taking Lance down to the ground. Lance clawed Chris in the face in an attempt to get him off but he bit his hand. Chris was so angry he bit a chuck of flesh out of his arm. He thought he would gag; he thought it was terrible he could do that now. Lance threw him across the room. His arm quickly regenerates as he walked across the room. Chris stood, popping his neck. Lance pounces on Chris screaming. Chris screams and leaps forward.

"Stop!" Jc yells. Lance and Chris look over at him. Lance had his fangs dug into Chris's neck and his blood was all over his face. Tears roll down Jc's face. "I don't care if Chris is being a butt head, but if you kill him I shall rip out your heart!" Lance stood up and huffed. He walked to Joey who pulled him close. He licked up Lance’s cheek and growled. He got horny at the sight of blood, ever since Lance changed him. Jc rushed to Chris who stood and covered the blood-spurting wound. It quickly regenerated and Jc hugged him. Chris hugged him back.

"Chris, we aren't evil. We simply have one bad day every year.” Justin spoke. He was always entertained when Lance and Chris feuded. Lance snorts. “That's today, if you haven't guessed. Lance is really sweet every other day. You know that!" He continues. "He only coverts people, you could say, on this day."

"Except me cause I asked for it." Joey growled. Lance nibbled Joey’s neck lightly.

"Thanks for telling me that Juju." Chris looks at Lance. "I’m still very pissed off about this since I didn’t really want to live FOREVER!” Lance didn't hear. He pushed Joey to the ground and they all rolled their eyes. "As long as I have Jc though… I guess I'll be okay with it." Jc looked at him and Chris kissed him passionately.

"Even as a vampire I'm still single! Why can't I have a girlfriend?" Justin stormed from the room and stood in the abandoned hallway, looking around into open apartments. Jc pulled Chris into the bedroom. Lance had Joey pinned to the floor and they were quickly getting undressed.

"As long as you are here, I'll be just fine as an immortal." Chris kissed Jc again, lowering him to the bed.

(Censored for our more sensitive viewers)

THE END!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2137