Boys Will Be Boys by NsyncLanceFan
Summary: Jordan wakes up after a long drunken night... as a guy.
Categories: In Progress Slash Stories, In Progress Het Stories Characters: Group
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 8209 Read: 2591 Published: Aug 01, 2011 Updated: Aug 01, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by NsyncLanceFan

2. Chapter 2 by NsyncLanceFan

Chapter 1 by NsyncLanceFan

Jordan opens her eyes. She rolls over, hangover hitting her body full force. “Hell.” She sits up, rubbing her face. “Is it just me, or did I grow out of this?” She picks at the lace on her nightgown.

Something is very out of place. Her body doesn't feel right.

She stands, stumbling. “Damn it! I shouldn't have gone out with the guys.” She barley remembers Jc and her giggling into her hotel room the night before and them making out like drunken bunnies. Jc leaves, actually runs, to his room so he can puke. Jordan gets into her PJ’s then passes out instantly, still giggling like a maniac.

“Last night was so fun, I'm never going to repeat it.” Jordan stumbles into the bathroom. She turns on the light, squinting. Rubbing her face, slowly stumbling farther into the bathroom, she peaks through her fingers, sure to find the living dead. She screams when sees the most unlikely thing.

Well... what he saw anyways.

There, standing in Jordan's place, is a young man. He seems to be the same age as her. His hair is her natural hair color, only cut short against his head. He has a little scruff along the jaw line. His face looks a little like Lance, with a bit more chiseling around the jaw; his body resembles Jc's lean one. Jordan lets out a few notes and the reflection in the mirror mimics her movements. A much lower than usual tone vibrates throughout the bathroom, sounding like Justin with a unique twist.

Jordan assumes she is drugged because the hippie fantasy before her just has to have some weird twist of Chris and Joey to him.

Joey and Chris come running into the bathroom from their room, which is right next to Jordan's, that has an adjoining door.

“We heard screaming. Are you-” Joey starts panicking and quickly freezes. The two men stare into the bathroom. “Um… who’s this queen?”

Jordan turns and looks at two bewildered men.

“What did you do with Jordan?” Chris says, trying to hide a smile. The sight of a man in a lacy nightgown is a sight to behold in the early morning when the final drops of last night's alcohol is still swimming through the veins.

“Would you believe me if I said I am Jordan?” A deep and slightly cracking voice escapes Jordan's mouth. She didn't hear it earlier because when she usually wakes up, her voice is deep and groggy and plugged up from her nose. This is definitely NOT allergies.

“Did you scream?” Joey asks.

Jordan nods. Joey and Chris quickly crack up laughing. Jordan turns around, rolling her eyes, and winces when the underwear her female body slept in last night is now rubbing against a male package that was delivered over night. Jordan begins to take them off.

Chris stutters. “Please... don’t - don't strip. Dude. We don’t hit... that... way.”

“I thought you did Chrissy?” Jordan lets the underwear slide down to the floor, sighing with relief. She feels something spring free. “That feels so much better." Jordan touches the bottom hem of the gown. "Now this.” She pulls the nightgown over her head.

He is definitely a man. A breastless chest has been replaced with a nice set of abs, with a little treasure trail leading down to the groin. Jordan examines it all through the mirror.

“I'm a guy...?” She mumbles.

“It really is you Jordan. God, what did you take last night?” Joey asks. He walks up behind Jordan and looks at the mirror.

“That’s what I want to know.” Jordan looks down at her newly formed dick. Joey looks down as well. When she reaches for it, Joey grabs her arm and pulls it back up. Jordan looks at him with a slightly pout.

Chris walks up to her, staring. “First rule of being a guy: don’t do that with other guys around!” Chris states, scared.

Jordan smiles. “Then look away. You would do the same if you changed into a girl.” Jordan grabs the dick firmly. A shock of pleasure runs up her spine. It feels just like the other dicks she's fondled, but now she is on the receiving end. No wonder they moan so deeply. Jordan reaches down farther and takes a hold to the ball sack. A new wave a feeling runs through her groin and she moans deep in her throat.

Chris and Joey flee the bathroom, shutting the door behind them.

Jordan turns on the shower and slowly walks in, washing off her new body. Everything feels so different to her now. She wants to know how this all happened and why. “Maybe I’ll never know...” She mumbles to herself. She explores every new crevasse of her body with her hands and some with her eyes. Nothing seems familiar anymore. Once she is done, she steps out of the shower and grabs the nearest towel, watching the man in the mirror as it dries off.

Jordan looks on the counter top and finds a note with an electric shaver next to it. She walks over and reads over the note:

“Try no scruff. I’m sure you know how to work this, since you've shaved your legs before.” -Joey and Chris

Jordan grabs it and turns it on. She runs it across her firm jawline, watching as the hairs vanish. She will have to add this to her daily morning routine, unless she wants a beard. She shivers at the thought.

There is a tap at the door. “Knock, knock. We heard the shower turn off, so…” Chris says as he slowly opens the door with Joey behind him, who is holding a set of clothing. They walk in.

“You seem to have Jc’s body, so here are some of his clothes.” Joey says as he sets them on the toilet. The boys watch Jordan finish her first facial shave.

“How does it look?” She turns and faces them, jutting out her jaw.

Chris nods. “Good. Now dress because you’re making me jealous, ya skinny twig.” Chris mumbles.

Jordan smiles, walking over to the pile of clothes. She has worn guy boxers and jeans before when her body was female, so she knows how they work. Once the boxers come up, they immediately feel more... filled then how she is used to. Pulling on the jeans, she is careful of the package and zips them slowly. They, too, feel much snugger.

The wife beater comes down over her head and she stares at her now flat chest. "I miss my boobs now... even if they were tiny." She puts her hands on her chest and pats it. "No more bras, though." She turns around and stares at Chris and Joey. “I hate my wavy hair. Help me with the spiking?”

Chris and Joey quickly teach Jordan the art of spiking short hair. They argue slightly at how it should look, but Jordan likes Chris's way better. It doesn't take long for Jordan to turn back to the mirror and see a fully dressed and styled man standing there, who looks extremely bewildered.

"Ta-da!" Chris and Joey cheer in unison. Jordan grins.

Jc walks into the bathroom, gasping. Everyone spins around and stares at him.

“Who the devil is wearing my clothes?” He screeches.

“Jordan.” Joey says matter-of-factually. “Don’t ask how she-”

“He." Jordan mumbles.

"Huh?" Chris looks at her.

Jordan looks back and forth between Chris and Joey. "He. My body is not a she so if you have to address me like that, say he. Or 'she is a he now'. Whatever."

Joey grunts. "Picky, picky, picky. Fine. Jordan is now a HE."

Jc stares at them blankly. "Do you think I'm that dumb?"

"No joke!" Chris exclaims. "We could never think something like this up! Jordan woke up this morning with a dick and balls, and no one knows why." Chris blinks. "Trust me C. I know it is hard to trust ME of all people, but Joey is backing me up here."

Joey nods in agreement. "What Chris said I back up."

Jc sighs and rubs his face and eyes a couple of times before he stares at Jordan. She, or he, is staring back with reassuring eyes.

Jordan gives a quick wave. “Hey, C.”

“Hey J.” Jc walks closer to him and looks him up and down. Jordan starts to chew a fingernail. "Stop that. That's a very bad habit."

"You're making me nervous."

Jc slightly chuckles, looking around Jordan's body to stare at his back. "Sounds like Jordan." Jc stares at his eyes. "And you do sort of have a hint of Jordan in your looks..."

Chris snorts. "Only you would see that."

Jc hits him without looking away from Jordan. They stare at each other for a few moments before Jc pats his shoulder.

“How did the puking go last night?” Jordan mumbles, putting his hands in his pockets.

Jc groans. “It was great!" His eyes roll. "How does it feel to have a dick instead of pussy, man?” He smiles and crosses his arms across his chest.

“It is really weird, but fun to play with.”

Joey covers his face, letting out a long groan. Jordan giggles and it comes out as a nice, low chuckle.

“Wow, you are Jordan.” Jc says with a strong smile.

“Duh. Who else would I be?”

“A transvestite?” Chris ponders. He starts to giggle... and ends with a hiccup. He gets slapped by Jordan.

“How do you sing now?" Jc asks.

Jordan feels his throat, rubbing the new bobbing bump there. “I can sing like Justin, but a bit lower and differently of course. I'm sure I can sing low but the high part is a problem. It is obvious I have a set of balls, unlike Chris, so I don't know how this will work!"

Chris kicks Jordan's shin for his comment, who swears deeply and glares.

“We aren't Gods here, Jordan. If we were, you'd be back to being a girl already." Chris rubs his knees. "Hey, do you like girls now?"

Jc and Joey look questioningly at him.

“What? She’s a guy now. Doesn’t that mean-?”

“I’m gay?” Jordan groans. “I've slept with girls as a girl - you all know that - but I don't see me as being straight, since I was either drunk when I slept with them or I just was in a mood of mine. Though my body has changed, that doesn't mean everything else did. I am still attracted to guys and so... I'm a gay man."

"Well now you have testosterone in you and an itty-bitty amount of estrogen, so that can change you whether you like it or not." Joey states.

"Jc is way more attractive to me right now then he has ever been." Jc takes a few steps away from Jordan. "That should prove I am gay and haven't changed in some areas."

“Nice to know,” says Justin.

The four men look up at the doorway. Justin and Lance are standing there with their arms crossed, looking confused.

“Where’s Jordan?” Justin asks.

"Um..." Jc looks at Joey, then turns and looks at Chris. "You might... want to sit down for this." Jc says it in a tone that anyone can mistake for as bad news.

Chris, Joey, Jc, and Jordan walk out of the bathroom and have Justin and Lance sit on the bed, who look at them with deep concern.

Chris clears his throat. "Well, Jordan..." He runs a hand through his hair. "...isn't here anymore."

“What are you talking about?” Lance questions.

“Well…” Chris continues, slightly smiling at this point.

Jordan shoves him to the side. “You dork, don’t get their hopes up.” Jordan sighs and points at himself. “I’m Jordan.”

Without hesitation, the two guys start snickering.

"Bull shit!" Justin exclaims. "Sex change surgeries take longer than over night and Jordan doesn't want to be a guy."

"That's the thing guys..." Jordan rubs the back of his neck. "There was no surgery to do this. I woke up like this."

Lance and Justin keep staring at Jordan.

"Ugh! Let me start from the beginning..."

Jordan starts off the story, explaining what happened before Chris and Joey arrived. Chris and Joey join in, adding bits and pieces here and there to help Jordan along with the story. Jc comes in when the story comes near the end.

Once the story ends, Lance and Justin are still not convinced.

"Look, it sounds very crazy and unrealistic... but we know this is Jordan because if it wasn't, where the hell would she be? I know for a fact that this is Jordan. I don't have much proof, so you are just going to have to believe me." Joey explains.

"What he said." Chris points at Joey. "This is not a prank AT ALL!"

"If you look closely, you can still see the birthmark." Jc points at Jordan's hip that was slightly uncovered. All five men walk up to him and pull up his shirt, staring at the white, lightly-bumped diamond mark on his upper hip.

Jordan looks down at it too and smiles. "Holy crap, I thought I lost that thing! It was blue when I was a baby."

Everyone looks up at Jordan. She is grinning and running her finger over the slight bump.

Lance gasps. "It is Jordan." He stands up straight. "What the hell are we going to do now then?" He goes back to the bed and sits down, bewildered.

Justin joins him. "The world knows Jordan as a chick and no one will believe that she is now a dude over night." Justin states, laying back on the bed.

“We’ll figure things out. Just, let's wait a while and hope Jordan goes back to normal soon. If not…” Joey fades off.

“We’ll say the girl Jordan left the group and I am replacing her?” Jordan pulls his shirt back down and leans against the wall.

“Um… that might work." Justin mumbles. "Then again, what would we call you?”

Jordan walks over and sits on the bed.

Justin eyes him carefully. "You have to go by a different name because you're still the same person to us, but to the world... I don't think they will understand why their is a male and female Jordan Glenn." Justin pokes Jordan's face.

Jordan slaps his hand away. "Stop that you freak."

"Even I understand that reasoning. Good job Juju." Chris rubs his chin a bit. "Any ideas Jordan?"

"I don't know! This is still a big thing. It's not a good thing when you wake up a guy the morning after a wild night of sex with random people."

"TMI." Jc mumbles, and then blushes a bit when the others eye him. They all had seen what they were doing in the limo the night before. "But who knows, you may never change back. Might as well have some fun with this name thing."

They sit in silence for a bit. Justin begins to whistle the Jeopardy theme song and Chris throws a book at him.

Jordan sighs. "My parents always told me that if I was born a guy, and they really thought I was gonna be born a guy, I wouldn't be Jordan Glenn. I would be Levi Jordyn. And Jordyn would be spelled with a Y instead of an A." He touches the top of his head and slightly fixes his hair. "A thought."

"That's a nice name." Lance says. "It fits. Levi is a very appealing name."

"Yeah... I don't know. I guess that can work. I just need a last name." He begins to feel that if he goes back to sleep, he will wake up as a girl again. He really wants this all to be a alcohol-induced dream. "Uh... I don't know. I have distance relatives with the last name Wood. Then we became Simpson, and then my last name now."

"Duh duh duh duh duh!" Jc starts to sing the theme song from the TV show, The Simpson's. Justin starts to groove on the bed.

"Shut it." Lance hits Jc in the back of the head, who pretends to cry and falls down behind Justin and Levi on his back. “Okay. If you change back, we will forget this whole thing ever happened."

"If you don’t," Joey starts up. "You’ll be known as Levi Jordyn Wood. I guess Jordan's distant cousin.” Chris and Joey join the guys on the bed.

“Lets just hope you go back to normal.” Lance says, looking Jordan in the eye.

“I will. I’m very sure of it.” Jordan falls back on the bed, resting his head on Jc's stomach. He covers his face and tells himself he isn't going to cry. “I’ll probably wake up in a few moments still hammered from last night.” Jordan chokes a sob, knowing that isn't true. The world around him is too real to be a dream. He is quickly pulled into Joey's arms and cries into his chest. He never knew men could cry so hard. As he remembers the morning's events all over again, he sobs harder.

They all wish this isn’t permanent.

*

Lance walks onto the tour bus. “It’s been a week, and Johnny is wondering what has happened to Jordan. We need to tell them the truth and the story we made up for the press. You are not changing back and he really doesn’t like that story of, ‘Oh, he’s an old friend of mine from back home’ that I made up for you.” He looks at Jordan who is sitting at the table.

“He’s going to throw a fit and not believe us,” Jordan states. “And I will change back!”

“You aren’t any time soon. And he’ll have to believe us. We aren't stupid enough to pull a prank like this on him.”

Johnny walks onto the bus looking irritated. “Okay, so where is this guy friend of yours Lance?”

Jordan sits up and stares at Johnny. He isn't ready to face the truth that someone, or something, in the universe wants him to be a guy instead of the girl he was born as. He wants more time for the magic trick to end.

Johnny looks at Lance, continuing to talk. “Alright, now get Jordan back here from Scotland and send your friend home. We have to continue this tour.”

Lance looks at Jordan, then back at Johnny with a worried expression. “Johnny, we have something to tell you.” Lance looks back at Jordan. “Jordan isn't in Scotland... she is sitting at the table.” He points at Jordan.

Johnny follows Lance's finger to the man sitting at the table, who in return is avoiding eye contact and chewing on a fingernail.

Johnny groans. “Oh boy.” Johnny sits down, already knowing he is going to hear something stupid. "This is the worse prank ever."

Jordan begins to explain his story in the best way possible so Johnny can believe him and understand that no one knows why this happened, or how for that matter. The rest of the group walks onto the bus and sits on the couch opposite of Johnny and Lance.

“See, I can still sing." Jordan watches Johnny, leaning over the back of his seat. "It just isn't up high any more. I'm more of a lower Justin, so we can still make the songs work... I think."

"I don't like that 'I think' part." Johnny groans.

Justin leans forward and rests his elbows on his legs. “She can. I mean, he can. We’ve been practicing some a cappella and it sounds really good, like it did before only better. That's my opinion anyways.” Justin looks over at Jordan. “We aren’t kicking him out if that’s what you’re thinking. Jordan is staying put and I’m sure, we are all sure," Justin motions around him at the other guys. "He is going to be a he for the rest of his life.”

All the guys nod in agreement, except for Jordan, who is looking at the ground. A small tear runs from his eye and he quickly wipes it away. Lance sees this and watches Jordan.

“I just hope this doesn’t blow up in our faces.” Johnny exasperates.

“It won’t. We’ve been talking all week about it. Time to tell everyone about this and make it official.” Chris says. “Right Levi?”

Jordan looks around at everyone. He doesn’t want to leave the group, since this IS his life. He will have to call his parents and break the news to them, and he is sure that will not go over well. He stares at the guys, mainly at Lance who is looking back with concern. This is not going to be easy on anyone, fans and all.

Jordan speaks up, still watching Lance. “Right. Jordan Glenn was born a girl and will die Levi Wood, a boy. Only no sex change surgery was involved. Just some fucked up magic trick.” Jordan turns back around in his seat.

Lance walks over to him and rubs his back, whispering into his ear. "You aren't alone in this."

Johnny groans very loudly and stands up straight. “Alright. We’ll make the arrangements. God, I just can’t believe this has happened. Are you sure you aren’t pulling my leg?” Johnny asks as he walks to the bus door.

“Yes!” The six guys say in unison. A small smile creeps across Jordan's face. He now knows he isn't alone and the group friendship will not change, no matter what.

Johnny sighs and walks off the bus. “I was hoping you were.”

Chapter 2 by NsyncLanceFan

“Today, NSYNC's Jordan Glenn has left the group. She told the group she wants to pursue a different career, stating singing just isn’t for her. Since the group needs a replacement, her cousin Levi Wood has taken her place. She’s proud of his work and believes he will make a good NSYNCer. Levi Wood says he will take his cousin's place and will do a great job. He loves the guys, and the other five members already enjoy his company.”

“Bull shit we do.” Chris snorts and gets shoved by Levi. “I mean, why wouldn’t we?” Chris groans and gets shoved again by Joey. “I can’t please any one, now can I?”

“Nope.” Levi says, looking at the TV. There are two pictures being shown side-by-side. One is a new picture of Levi with the guys, and the other one is Jordan with the guys. He still wishes to be Jordan again.

“NSYNC will continue on their tour as planned. Back to you Sydney.”

Chris scrolls through the channels. “Boring!” He yawns and stops on a wrestling competition. “Now this is my kind of show.”

Joey and Justin watch with Chris. Levi stands and walks to the back of the bus. Even as a guy, he isn’t into sports. Neither is Jc and Lance, who are already in bed for the night. Levi heads to the very back of the bus and begins to play video games, beating Jordan’s old high scores. None of the other guys can beat him at these games, no matter how hard they try. Chris and Justin have fun competing for second. By the time he finishes, everyone else is in bed. Too many things are on his mind to let him sleep. He walks to the front of the bus and sits by a window, watching the country road pass by.

*NSYNC's next show is in a week. It is Levi’s first show, so he can’t wait. What worries him most are the fans. Did they lose or gain any? Maybe they are disappointed, but want to see *NSYNC anyways. Levi wants to put on his best show, pleasing the crowd like Jordan did.

She still has her place in his heart.

*

Lance opens his eyes, hearing God Must Have Spent being sung solo. He thinks he’s dreaming and sits up. His head hits the top of his buck and he realizes he’s awake - and the person singing is Levi. Jordan always hummed that tune when worried, sometimes singing it to sooth herself. Now Levi is singing the main melody line, sometimes dropping so low he hit Lance's bass line. Lance feels Levi's voice resembles Joey's and he shared his ego with Justin. Now for Chris's trait...

Lance climbs out of bed and walks down the hall to the front of the bus. Levi is looking out the window and singing. Lance starts to hum silently, leaning against the kitchen counter. Jordan resembled a little sister to Lance. They were always close and if he was straight, he would have dated her. Now that Jordan is Levi, something was changing rapidly. It has only been over a week since Jordan awoke with a dick and Lance is already feeling sexual desires toward Levi.

Lance doesn't realize he has started to sing his part until Levi stops and looks over at him, who just realizes he is there. Lance smiles and walks over to Levi, sitting down next to him. Levi starts to hum again and Lance sings along. They soon are harmonizing together on the song.

Levi has always been attracted to Lance, even as a woman. He knows Lance is gay; Lance told Jordan when they were in Germany. No chance of a serious relationship, but a 100% chance of a strong friendship. Now they are both males - now there is a chance of physical action, like their naked bodies grinding...

“Levi?” Lance asks, grinning. "You stopped."

Levi looks at Lance, shaking his head lightly and smiling. “Sorry. Just thinking. Did I wake you earlier?”

“No.”

Levi arches an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly to the side.

“Well, maybe. But I wasn’t really asleep. Why aren’t you asleep?’

“Never went to sleep. I wasn’t tired. I’m still not tired.” Levi says, crossing his legs underneath him.

Lance pulls his legs up against his chest. They sit like that, talking now and then. There is a tension they both can feel but don’t realize the other feels the same.

Levi scoots closer to Lance. Lance scoots closer to Levi, unbending his legs. They watch each other, slowly leaning towards one another and talking in short sentences.

“Are you planning to sleep at all Levi?”

“Not really. You?”

“No.”

They are only a few inches from each other when the bus lurches, sending Levi flying back and Lance gripping the couch to stay balanced. Levi hits the couch and rolls off. The bus lurches again, sending Lance forward on the couch doing a face plant. Then the bus stops all together.

Levi looks up at Lance who looks down at him. “You okay?” Levi asks, slightly out of breath.

Lance nods. "You okay? You hit the floor like a dead weight."

“I'm still breathing aren't I?”

The bus driver stumbles off the bus, grumbling under his breath.

Lance lets out a puff of air. "Let us go and find out what is wrong, shall we?" Lance grunts and pushes himself up.

Levi sits up and Lance pulls him to his feet. They stand with their bodies close together for a few seconds before Levi turns around and walks toward the driver window. Lance follows him with a sigh.

Levi opens the window and leans out. “Dude, what happened?” He calls out to James.

James looks up at them scratching the back of his head. “I don’t know. There aren't any flat tires... that I can see right now. It's too dark to check the engine, even with a flashlight, so we should wait till morning.”

Levi shrugs and turns around, heading to the bunks. Lance follows and climbs into his bunk. He really wants to know what it is like to kiss Levi. Maybe they might have another chance tomorrow. Lance falls asleep to the thought of Levi’s lips on his own.

Levi lays on his stomach in his bunk, staring at the headboard. He was so close to kissing Lance; he hits his head against the headboard in frustration. A thud responds and Levi realizes Chris is on the other side. “Sorry Chris.” He whispers. There is a mumble, and then snoring. Levi smiles and falls asleep, thinking about Lance's body pressed against him.

The next morning, when Levi wakes, he realizes how embarrassing it is to have a wet dream. He knows too well the reason - hot, passionate sex. He hurries to the bathroom to get ready before anyone notices his wet boxers. Lance sees Levi's rush, wondering what the matter is. He shrugs it off and heads out to talk with the bus driver.

*

“I’ll never stop, until your mine. I can wait forever till the end of time.” Levi walks out of the bathroom in jeans that hang low on his hips and a wife beater that rides up when he lifts his arms. Levi never felt this good as a girl - everyone thought he was a whore when he wore something revealing. Now, everyone just drools over his waistline. What a double standard.

“Wow, that’s an old one.” Justin says when Levi walks into the kitchen area.

“It was in my dream, now stuck in my head.” He responds, standing by Justin and grabbing an orange juice out of the fridge.

“Oooo, what was the dream lover boy?” Justin whispers the “lover boy” into his ear.

“That’s for me to know and someone to find out.” Levi winks at Lance and walks off the bus, breathing in the fresh air.

“Is it me or did he just wink at me?” Lance turns to face Justin.

Justin simply shrugs. “I’m not the one watching him all the time, now am I Poofu?”

“Shut up, Juju.” Lance turns back to his laptop.

Lance just looks once and Levi winks at him after making that comment. He probably is seeing things, but Levi did seem a little happy this morning. Maybe it is last night, Lance thinks. Lance begins to hum God Must Have Spent to himself, pondering about the matter.

Justin prances into the back. Chris is sitting on the couch with his legs spread out, very in tune with his video game; Justin smiles at the opportunity. He sits down between Chris's legs and snuggles back into his body.

Chris gasps but doesn't make a move to get Justin out of the way because he is concentrating on beating Levi's high score. Joey looks up from his book and grins. Justin pats his hands on his knees, calling for Joey to sit on him. Joey shrugs and sets his book aside. Popping his knuckles dramatically, he slowly walks over and lowers his large butt onto Justin, leaning back.

Chris grunts again. "Okay, that's it." He shoves his left hand forward and pushes Joey and Justin to the floor. With a loud grunt, Joey hits the floor face first. Justin lands on top of Joey, rolling off. He lands on the power cords to the game box and unplugs it.

Chris screams. "I was about to beat his score! You stopped me from beating his score! You bastards! You dick faces!"

"Oops?" Justin mumbles.

Christ glares down at him. "You die now." He jumps onto Justin, beating at his chest and trying to strangle him. Joey rolls away from the fight and crawls to his book. Chris can't cause any harm to Justin - the problem is when Justin starts attacking Chris, then injuries can ensue.

"Freaks." Levi mumbles, having heard Chris's curses from outside the front of the bus.

"You are the fuel to their fire, man." Jc comments, leaning against the bus.

Levi ignores Jc and goes over to James, slightly skipping. “Alright, so how bad is the damage?” He bounces in place on the balls of his feet.

“I don’t know. It looks to be an engine problem. We have plenty of gas. I might have to call someone.” James shuts the hood.

“Hey, maybe they can help.” Jc states as he is pointing at a man and boy walking down the road. The two men looks over as they hear Jc's voice. They cross the street and walk up to the bus.

“Hey, you need some help?” The apparent older man asks.

Jc smiles. “Our bus broke down. We’ve been stuck here all night.”

“My son and I own a shop in town. I can tow it there for you and we can check it out.” The older man smiles back to Jc. His son stands next to him staring at the large bus.

“What do you say James?” Levi asks.

"Perfect. Just the miracle I was looking for." James smiles and walks over to the older man, shaking his hand.

“The name’s Eric. This is my oldest David.” Eric motions to his son.

David shakes James's hand, along with Jc's and Levi's. "Hi."

Eric looks at his son. "David, why don't you head back to the farm and get the tow truck?"

“I’ll go too.” Jc says. "I need a walk."

"Okay dad. We'll make it quick." David begins walking down the street, Jc closely behind him. They go into a quick jog. The two men live on a small farm that is visible from the bus - it is in the middle of no where, surrounded by grassy fields on the sides and a thick forest in the back.

Levi starts up a conversation with Eric while James walks onto the bus and explains the plan to the others. Lance calls up Johnny, who quickly is displeased.

"This is a bad idea Lance!" Johnny exclaims. "I can get you guys a limo, or something, and have professionals fix your bus."

"From what I heard Johnny, these two are professionals. We need them to fix it now. We can't afford to wait a few days for you to show up, with our show a week away."

"Something is going to happen. I have a bad feeling about this."

"Stop the paranoa, Johnny. I'll talk with you later. Bye." Lance hangs up and sighs. "I hope his bad feeling is wrong."

Jc and David pull up less than ten minutes later with the tow truck. Eric, David, and James hook the bus up to the truck as the band grabs their overnight bags and get off.

“You can head over to our house while we check the damage," Eric says. "David, you go with them.”

David nods and motions for the guys to follow him down the road. They sigh in unison, tossing their bags over their shoulders and marching after him in the morning sun.

“So David.” Levi starts up, walking next to him. “Do you have a big family?”

David nods. “I have two sisters, Abby and Kate. Abby is 18, and Kate is 17.” He looks at Levi with a annoyed expression.

Levi grins. “So how old are you then?”

“20. I work with my dad in town. My sisters are graduating high school this year and then are going to community college, thank God.”

“Lucky. I never got to finish off high school. I had to do tutoring and online stuff so I could get my diploma. Did you graduate?”

“Two years ago. Do you have sisters?”

“Two. I’m the middle child and only the boy.” Well now I am, Levi thought. “Alex is the oldest, and Ella is seven years younger than me. My parents really spaced out everything.”

“Be glad. I wish I had an older sibling.”

“I wish I didn’t. Want to adopt?”

David chuckles. Levi smiles and shoves his hands into his back pockets.

The group of young men soon arrive at a long dirt driveway the leads down to David's house. After wandering down the dusty road, with a few coughs here and there, they reach the porch of the large red house and enter through the front door half covered in dust.

David's mom quickly introduces herself to the band. "Hi, I'm Sydney. You boys hungry?"

"Mom," David whines, as if he is a teenage boy showing off his new friends, "Their bus broke down. Dad and their bus driver heading into town with it. I think they just want a breather after taking in a ton of dust."

Chris coughs heavily. Joey pats his back firmly, nearly knocking him off of his feet. Christ jabs his elbow into his gut, eyes slightly watering.

"I'm okay," he wheezes.

Two girls come jogging down the stairs in tank tops and shorts. The guys quickly switch their gazes from David's mom to his teenage sisters.

“David, where’s dad?” The blond girl asks.

“He went into town.”

“Why?” The red head asks.

David groans. “He took their bus in." He points behind himself at the guys, who are still trying to clear their lungs. "It broke down in the middle of the night.”

Levi and Jc wave at the astonished girls.

“David, do you know who these people are?” The red head shrieks.

He shakes his head dumbly.

“It’s *NSYNC!” The blond whispers loudly, as if the band itself didn't know.

“The people on your wall?” David snorts.

Levi chuckles and the girls blush.

"Come help in the kitchen honey," Sydney tells David. He walks after his mother, laughing.

“Hi there.” Levi says to the still astonished girls.

Lance falls into a red leather chair, glad to give relief to his feet. He grins at Levi's flirts.

“It's nice to meet two such beautiful young ladies.” Levi knows how to flirt with women. He once was one - though he wasn't anything like the girls in front of him now, he knew how they worked better than anyone.

"I'm Abby," The blonde girl says, "And this is my sister Kate." She motions with her hand to the red head.

"Nice to meet you both." Levi takes a hand from both Kate and Abby, kissing the backs of them gently.

Justin groans, tapping his foot loudly.

“You're just jealous I’m getting all the ladies J,” Levi says. “Isn’t that right Kate?”

She giggles, taking her hand back and staring at it as if it is a god.

“My name is Levi Wood, by the way.”

Kate grins. “You're pretty cute. Can I show you around the farm?”

Levi nods, hooking his arm with hers. She leads Levi outside and down to the barn.

Justin stands up and wanders over to Abby, fixing up his shirt and hair. Before he can say anything, Abby quickly takes a hold of his arm and drags him upstairs. She wants to show off her and her sister's bedroom - possibly she can get some things signed.

“Damn, Levi knows the ladies. Justin tries too hard," Chris comments, chuckling.

“Don’t forget he once was one,” Joey says quietly.

Lance nods. He also knows that Levi isn't interested in Kate at all. He said so himself: I’m gay. I am still attracted to guys and so... I'm a gay man.

“I think we should worry more about Timberlake up there,” Lance mumbles. He leans back in his seat and closes his eyes. The others walk upstairs into the girls' room to make sure Justin is being a good boy.

Lance mumbles to himself, "Levi... when are you going to kiss my hand like that?"

*

“So, you like horses?” Kate asks Levi, showing him her horse.

Levi pets the mane of a black stallion. “Much. They’re wonderful creatures.”

“Do you know how to ride one?” Kate unlocks the door to the horse's stall.

“Maybe...”

“Want to ride bare back? It’s fun. I’ll ride with you.”

Levi isn't stupid; he knows she is coming on to him. He pays no mind to it though.

“Okay.”

Kate helps him onto the stallion, climbing on herself in front of him.

“Should I hold on?” He asks.

“Why not.” She grins, pulling his arms around her waist. She pushes back her small body, fitting it against Levi's muscular fit. “Hold on!” She leads the horse out of the barn and rides towards the trees. Levi holds tightly to Kate, having never gone so fast on a horse before.

“How you holding up?” Kate calls back to him, guiding her horse through the trees.

“Good! This is fun!”

As they pick up speed, Kate's body moves up and down, rubbing Levi's front firmly.

“Try having races everyday!”

They race through the forest that is Kate's backyard and soon arrive at a small river.

Kate slides off the horse, looking up at Levi is a little bewildered from the ride. She chuckles and helps Levi to the ground.

“Thank you,” He mumbles.

Kate smiles and leads the horse to the water.

Levi looks around. “Why’d you take me here?”

“Because it’s not everyday I get to be with such a gentlemen.”

Uh-oh, Levi thinks. I don’t like where this is going.

Kate slips off her shoes and wades into the water. Levi smiles hesitantly.

“Come on! The water’s warm,” she softly coos.

Levi slips his own shoes off slowly, keeping a close eye on Kate. He rolls up his pant legs and slowly enters to cool water.

“It is.” He stands on the edge of the river, far from Kate.

"Come on, silly." She walks over to him, pulling her long hair behind her ear. "What are you-" Kate's feet slide on the slimy rocks that make up the riverbed.

Levi makes the mistake of instinctively catching her.

“You saved me...” Her minty breath runs along Levi's jaw.

“Well," He coughs. "I just didn’t think... you wanted to get wet.”

Kate leans her body closer to Levi's body - he leans away from her. If he leans farther back, both of them will fall.

“That wouldn’t be good,” Levi chuckles.

“I need to repay my hero-” Her lips press against Levi's. He has to admit that they are soft and warm, very pleasant... if he was straight. The lack of response from him makes Kate pull away.

“What’s wrong?”

“You shouldn’t have done that Kate.” He says, gently pushing her forward back onto her own feet.

Kate chuckles. “Why?” She attempts another kiss.

Levi steps back onto dry land. He digs into the recesses of his brain to find a reasonable excuse to why he doesn't like her minty lips. Jordan never was good at making up lies.

“I have a girlfriend. We're really serious... I think I love her.”

Kate stares at Levi blankly. She doesn't show any emotions for a while, which comforts Levi. His first lie that actually works!Then her lips form into a pout. Her eyebrows furrow and her lips bend in a firm frown.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I wouldn't have done all this then.” She storms past Levi out of the water.

“I didn’t mean to lead you on!”

“Oh, so kissing my hand and being such a gentleman like that is okay to your girlfriend?”

“That’s what she fell in love with...” Levi thinks he is doing well. Jordan was attracted to men who were gentlemen - much like Lance is. Why is Kate reacting so badly to this? “I’m really sorry. I’ve always done this and girls never seem to get the wrong idea.”

Even Jordan didn't understand women.

“Oh, so you do this to all girls?”

“Wait, that wasn't what I meant!” He cries.

Kate pulls on her shoes and grabs the horse's reins, climbing on its back swiftly.

“Kate!”

“You can walk back. It isn’t that far.” She whips the reins and her horse hurries off into the trees, disappearing quickly from Levi's sight.

Levi stands by the river, stunned, the river water splashing against his heels. He understands now the emotional trauma men have to go through with women - he knows what Jordan did to men when she got angry for no reason. He sits down behind a tree and watches the river move with the animals; small creatures run up and down trees, little fish swim under the surface of the clear water, and bugs fly above flowers and Levi's head.

He soon pulls on his shoes and travels back to the house in a quick run. Immediately after he exits the trees, he sees Kate crying into her brother’s arms. If he knows girls, which he once was, she probably is stretching the truth so she doesn't seem to be a whore. Well, she isn't a whore - she is just pissed off that her flirting and the move she made on Levi didn't work.

Levi leans against a tree, waiting to be noticed. Once David catches sight of him, he immediately heads on over fuming.

“How could you do that to my sister?” He yells.

Levi rubs his face. “Look, I didn’t mean to hurt her. She kissed me and I tried to stop her. I have a girlfriend-”

David throws out a punch. “So that makes it okay to do this?”

Levi ducks off to the side. “Dude, you weren’t there. I’m sorry I hurt her. She came onto me. You’re making me seem like a total dickhead!”

“You are!” He swings again. Levi ducks downward and David hits the tree instead of Levi's nose. Screaming in pain, David tries once more to punch Levi. Levi twists out of the way and grabs David from behind, holding his arms down. David struggles which makes Levi hold on tighter.

"Punching doesn't fix the problem, now calm down will ya?"

David lets out a puff of air. Being smaller than Levi means he has little to no chance of getting out of the lock he is in. He stops the struggle and Levi now can look at his swelling hand.

“Nice going dude.”

David growls.

“Look, I am sorry I hurt your sister. I shouldn’t have done what I did but I can’t reverse the past. Your sister is angry and embarrassed. I know 'cause I have sisters. I’ve been in your situation. I’m real sorry okay? Now let us get this fixed up.” Levi pulls David to the house.

Out of the corner of his eye, Levi can see Abby walk over to Kate and talk to her. Kate points at Levi with an angry face and Abby's face goes from sympathetic to angry.

Oh boy, Levi thinks. This really isn’t my day.

“Here comes your other sister,” Levi mumbles. He stops dragging David to the house.

Abby walks up and seems more mad than David at the moment.

“You are such a dickhead.” Abby swings her leg forward.

Levi doesn't see it coming. He thinks her foot will make contact with his left shin, so he moves his leg out of the way. Oh is he wrong!

Right between the legs.

Levi stops breathing for a moment. A whole new world of pain that he never wants to feel again. How is it legal for women to do such a thing? He wishes to punch her boob and give her cancer now. Levi doubles over on the ground and attempts the art of breathing.

“Hurt my sister again and I chop it off.” Abby huffs and walks off towards the house.

David stands over Levi with a slight grin.

“Why is it men can’t hit girls but they have the right to hit us? It doesn’t make sense,” Levi says while falling to his knees.

David smiles. “My sisters have tempers.”

“Thanks for the warning.” Levi stands very slowly and gasps when he attempts to stand up straight. “I’ll be fine. Let us just wrap that wrist of yours.” His voice goes up and down octaves.

David looks Levi in the eyes. "You deserved the kick."

"Whatever, I really don't care anymore." Levi coughs.

"But I don't think your a dick." David begins walking back to the house. Levi stares at him as he walks off, soon following him in bewilderment.

"Thanks." They get back to the house and Levi holds open the door for David. They are met by Sydney and Abby.

“David, what happened?” Sydney rushes over, glaring at Levi as she inspects her son's hand.

I’m in deep shit.

“I hit a tree. And Abby kicked him in the crotch,” says David, pointing over at Levi.

“He deserved it for what he did to Kate.” Sydney pulls her son away from Levi.

What the hell has Kate told them?! I raped her?

“It’s a misunderstanding okay?" David says. "We’re all over reacting. Let Levi and Kate work this out.”

Levi looks at the ground, bending over to rest his hand on the chair in front of him. His dick is throbbing and not the good kind either.

Lance runs down the staircase behind Joey. They are heading out to the barn to see the horses for themselves. Joey sees Levi's ass as he opens the door.

"Hi Levi." Joey says, hurrying out the door.

"Hi." Levi grunts. Lance glances over at him, stopping halfway out the door.

"What happened?"

"Oh, nothing. Just feel like I got kicked in the balls."

"Why?"

"He gave my sister unwanted advances!" Abby growls.

Lance snorts. "Trust me, Levi isn't going to be giving any girl unwanted advantages. If anything he was given the unwanted advantage. That happens as celebrities."

"Finally someone understands me!" Levi stands back up, looking over at Lance. Lance smiles and walks out the door.

“Help Levi please,” David asks. "I kinda believe Lance when he says Levi got the unwanted advances."

Sydney sighs and helps Levi into the bathroom with David. She knows her daughter oh too well and isn't surprised by this event. She only worries that Kate might quickly move from Levi to another one of the boys staying in her home.

"Grab an ice pack for Levi and your brother Abby," Sydney tells her daughter as she pulls the first aid kit from the cupboard. Abby hurries off and soon returns with the packs. She gently places one ice pack on David's wrist after her mother finishes wrapping it.

"Can one of you hand me the other ice pack?" Levi ask from his seat on the toilet, pants around his ankles and his legs spread.

Abby walks over and frowns at Levi. "Nice boxers." She shoves the other ice pack into Levi’s crotch.

He gasps and winces, his toes curling in his socks. Abby smirks and walks out with her mother.

“I’m in love with your sisters already,” Levi whispers harshly, adjusting the ice pack. David chuckles and leaves Levi be, heading downstairs to the living room.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2148