Los Tres Amigos by Nerdily Ingenious
Summary: She's getting the band back together and she's going to make sure they turn things out.
Categories: Challenges Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: Awesome August 2011- *NSYNC Fiction Challenge
Challenges: Awesome August 2011- *NSYNC Fiction Challenge
Series: JT, JC, and Me.
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6959 Read: 7624 Published: Aug 08, 2011 Updated: Aug 08, 2011
( Cuatro . by Nerdily Ingenious

( Cuatro .

For the rest of the late night, I engaged in some of the best sex of my life. We went crazy with the positions, and I made them as creative as possible so no one felt uncomfortable. Justin used the vibrating ring. JC used the vibrating ring. I couldn't catch my breath fast enough, I was gasping for all the air I could get. We didn't make it to twenty-four, because by the time we got through with round eight, it was three in the afternoon the next day. We were beyond the point of exhaustion, but it felt great. I slept between them both, looking like a complete train wreck. Somehow I was under JC's arm and my legs were tangled up amongst Justin's legs. I lifted JC's arm, and eased myself out of Justin's deadly leg grip. I left them on the bed, sleeping, while I went to go grab a much needed shower. Every part of me smelled like scent of man and sex. Never a good combination. Ever.

I made sure to wash my hair and skin thoroughly. Finally exiting the bathroom, I stepped quietly out of JC's room and into the spare, where my things were. As I clasped my bra on, I heard a knock on the door. Who could possibly wake up and see me wearing a bra and a pair of shorts, looking like...JLo or something? It was JC. Duh. Shirtless, wearing only boxer briefs, JC. I smiled as he walked over to me and held me from behind.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah, greatest birthday ever. The gifts were....unmatchable," he replied.

"Good, I'm glad you had fun," I said.

"Thank you, Zahra, for....everything. I know things haven't been as good between us in the past, but I don't want that anymore. I need you back in my life."

"I'm here, Josh and I'm sorry I let you believe that I wouldn't ever be there for you."

His held me tighter, and kissed the side of my face. I loved being in his arms. It felt nice. It felt comfortable. It felt safe. It felt like home.

"What would make the rest of this unforgettable weekend, complete?" I asked.

He chuckled softly. "I was going to tell you later tonight, but it can wait until this weekend."

"JC, that's such a slick move," I laughed.

"Not if you stay with me this week."

"I don't know, Josh, seems like a suicide mission," I joked.

"Please?" he smiled.

I nodded. He reached for my my chin, turning my face slightly, kissing me. What could he possibly have in store for me? If it was more sex, I'd have to wait a few days. Seriously, I don't know, but I'm sticking around for the week to find out. I wonder what kind of surprise it'll be. Who knows. All that matters is, los tres amigos finally united and hopefully we'll never have to reunite again.

Amigo out.

End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed me Awesome August entry. I sure had a blast writing it. Then again, what writer wouldn't? Lol. :]
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2166