Los Tres Amigos by Nerdily Ingenious
Summary: She's getting the band back together and she's going to make sure they turn things out.
Categories: Challenges Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: Awesome August 2011- *NSYNC Fiction Challenge
Challenges: Awesome August 2011- *NSYNC Fiction Challenge
Series: JT, JC, and Me.
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 6959 Read: 7617 Published: Aug 08, 2011 Updated: Aug 08, 2011
Story Notes:
One of my anonymous reviewers planted this idea in my head. You were anonymous, so I don' know who you are, but thanks! :]

1. Prólogo by Nerdily Ingenious

2. ( Uno . by Nerdily Ingenious

3. ( Dos . by Nerdily Ingenious

4. ( Tres . by Nerdily Ingenious

5. ( Cuatro . by Nerdily Ingenious

Prólogo by Nerdily Ingenious
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: None of the members of *NSYNC belong to me, however, my characterizations of them do belong to me...lol. Also any other character named belongs to me. Don't take any of this seriously, it's all in good fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Chasez!!! :] 

Let's see, how do I start this? Well, for one, I'm used to being amongst those who are always busy and pressed for time. I've never had a problem with it because I knew that this was apart of the dream envisioned. Even as I got older, it wasn't a big of a deal because, I was old enough to understand the reasons behind not speaking for a certain amount of weeks or months. Or, not being able to talk on the phone, even though I hate it. Oh I hate it. For some reason, though, this was different to me. I felt like I was the reason that caused people to be pressed for time or busy. Maybe...maybe because I was the reason. I think that from then to now, all of it could pretty much be drawn back to me. How was I supposed to know what I was getting myself into? None of the things that started easy, stayed that way. It became hard, difficult, complicated, and then complex.

How long had it been? Maybe a couple months to a full year, probably a year and a half, maybe two years, at most. I found it downright ridiculous, but I'm well aware that once I get consumed with work, it's all I'm consumed with. It's like trying to to take candy from a child. I love what I do. He loves what he does. He loves what he does. If everyone's doing what they love, there's no time to worry about anything else.....including each other. It's almost impossible to break a work ethic that's been consistent for about twenty plus years. But, I was going to do it. I had to do it. I wasn't going to let another year go by and tolerate us being too busy to do this, or too busy to do that. No. I was going to get the Tres Amigos back together. And I'm going to make sure, we go ALL OUT.
( Uno . by Nerdily Ingenious

( Uno .

I shot up, rubbing my eyes, beads of sweat dotted on my forehead. It was the same thing almost every night: I'm inside Journey's, and I'm about to grab the latest and last pair of VANS, when this skank, whose face I can't make out, comes and snatches them right off the shelf. I'm almost drawn to tears every night, because I never get a chance to kick her ass. I always wake up. I pushed my hands through my hair, getting out of bed. It was a little past 10:30 in the morning. I wasn't too fond of being up so early on a Friday but I might as well start my day.

I pulled off my pajamas, placing a borrowed white undershirt and my pair of denim shorts across the bed. I poked my head through the door, and began to walk to the bathroom. I figured I could walk about 8 feet naked to the bathroom since I had to grab a towel from the linen closet, anyway. As I closed the bedroom door behind me, I started toward the closet. My hand barely touched the doorknob when I heard a door swing open.

"Whoa..."

Shit, luck would have it that way. Okay, so maybe I forgot to mention that I wasn't at MY house, rather someone else's. I turned around, not even bothering to cover myself. This person has seen me naked plenty of times, anyway, why hide now? I watched the pair of eyes scan across my body repeatedly, finally settling on my face.

"Stare much?" I asked, shaking my head in shame.

"I'm sorry. I know it's been awhile but......your body still does things to me," he smiled.

I rolled my eyes, finally grabbing a towel from the closet. "Well wipe up the drool, K?"

"Zahra Camden."

Yes. It is I.

"Joshua Chasez."

Yep, it's him.

"How long are you gonna stay upset with me? It was the past, I've long put it behind me," he said.

"I'll stay upset with you for as long as I want," I snipped.

"You can't be upset with me in my own house."

I scoffed. "I'm only here because my condo is being painted, but if you're going to throw that in my face, I can go stay at my mother's."

That wasn't true. My condo was painted last week, but JC and I had some rifts in the past, so of course he wouldn't have known that. The real reason I was at his house for this entire weekend? His birthday was tomorrow. JC's gonna be 35, which means, good Lord, I'll be 31 soon. JC thinks I'm upset with him because of some past things that happened between us, but I've gotten over those. I just need an air of mystery surrounding me. I've been planning this since last month and the next piece of the puzzle is almost in place.

JC lunged for me, and took my arm. By this time I had placed the towel in front of me, clamping it in the back. He stared down into my eyes, knowing I had his body melting since he'd opened that door. After everything we'd been through together, there was still a teenage fresh, boiling tension between us. Being in this space, for two days together, this was the most I let him speak to me before I snapped and pushed him away. I'm such a brilliant actress.

"I guess your body still does things to me, too," I whispered breathlessly.

"Zahra, I don't know how many more times I can apologize for all the mistakes I made, but I'll keep doing it until you call me your best friend again."

I was 12 all over again, sitting in the front row at the MGM Studio next to Celeste, being apart of the MMC experience. Watching a talented and gorgeous teen sing and dance across the stage. Looking away when those beautiful pair of eyes latched onto mine for the first time. I feel like JC was made to be in my life forever, because no matter what...we just couldn't stay away from each other. Almost like magnets.

"JC you never stopped being my best friend, I was just angry at you."

"Then don't let this be the last time I see you in almost two years. I've tried to hate you, worried about you....but most of all I missed you. I've missed you so much," he said, placing his arms around my waist, and pulling me into him for a hug. I can honestly say I don't remember the last time we hugged each other, let alone touched. It's been longer than two years, that I know. I finally registered what was happening and placed my arms around his neck, my towel being kept on by his tight embrace.

"I missed you, too."

He let me go and I quickly grabbed my towel before it fell. I did miss him. I let myself drift away from him. JC went on his way, which stunned me beyond belief. He....he just walked away from me wearing a towel. Was this the Twilight Zone or something? In what universe was that possible? I don't know if I'm proud that he didn't think with his pants, or plain disappointed. Either way, I went on and took my shower.

Tonight was going to be amazing....at least I planned it to be. My secret weapon was a key to making this whole sour weekend one we would never forget. Whether it was wanted or not. What's my secret weapon, you ask? Can't say, not yet. But I WILL say that...it's not a what, but possibly a....who. I crept back into JC's spare room and quickly put on his shirt and my shorts after moisturizing my skin with lotion. I slipped my feet back into my white VANS and bounced down the stairs. I walked, feeling like every part of this house was somehow mine. Knowing every patch and repair JC and I tried to do ourselves, but failed miserably at.

I walked into the kitchen and JC smiled. I was determined to bring out that goofy, silly, guy I practically grew up with this weekend. He wasn't that way on television....okay, except that video bomb thing he did. THAT was hilarious. Yeah, I still kept up with him, I didn't purposely stay away, things just sort of drifted. I was almost surprised when he was so welcoming to me, but I soon realized that JC was as sweet and generous as they came. He always told me my home was his. It makes me wonder if that can ever be more than just a friendly remark one day.

"Stop stressing," I said as I sat down at the high kitchen counter. JC scrunched up his face and I giggled at how cute he looked.

"Watchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?" he mused. "What makes you think I'm stressing?"

"I don't know...women's intuition? I feel it. Whatever it is, though, don't worry about it. And if it's something you're trying to go for....go for it," I said.

JC took a moment to just look at me. Of all his looks, I was fairly new to this one. It was equivalent to him trying to study me or something like that. He shyly smiled.

"You're a psychic now?" he teased.

"When it comes to you, I probably am," I said. "Hey...you don't have anything planned for your birthday, right?"

"You remembered?"

I gaped at him. "Joshua, don't make me kick you, of course I remembered."

JC laughed. "I'm kidding, loved that look. I don't have anything planned, though. Why? Planning something for me?"

"Maybe," I replied.

"Really now....what is it?" he curiously asked.

"I'm not telling you, dork," I laughed.

"Aww, come on." I shook my head and stayed quiet. "Hmm...is it something I can taste?"

I licked my lips and held my smile together. Nice to see that fierce sexual prowler was still in business.

"I'm not even gonna entertain that," I responded.

"I know, but you're completely dying to," he grinned.

"Ugh Josh. Look, all I'll tell you is to keep tomorrow night clear. Things might have started out awkward, but you won't ever forget this weekend."

"Deal. But, it's only fair to say that....you won't forget it, either."

( Dos . by Nerdily Ingenious

( Dos .

"...you won't forget it, either", that replayed in my head all day. What did JC mean by that? Did he have something of his own planned now that I was here with him? If he did, what the hell was it and would it be better than what I planned? I'll be god damned if JC tries to outdo me on his birthday. How terribly selfish...tsk tsk.

I had three outfits laid out on the bed for tonight and left my special outfit for his actual birthday, on Monday, at home. I didn't even want him to accidentally see how it looked. I was about to randomly pick one, when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," I answered.

JC opened the door and a huge whiff of 'man' smacked me in the face. JC looked dashing and smelled amazing. He was wearing black skinny-legged jeans, a teal v-neck, and a silky black vest. His dress shoes were nice and shiny. Sheesh. I was sure I had to be blushing. JC brushed past me and sat on the bed, looking at my clothes.

"Looks like I'm just in time for the fashion show. You gonna model for me?" JC asked innocently. I sucked my teeth and brushed his comment away.

"No way, are you nuts?" I joked.

"How about you wear this one?" He pointed to my black and teal, leopard print dress. It was a thick-strapped dress, instead of the asymmetrical, one- sleeve dress I could've gotten.

"We'll look like Doublemint twins Jace," I said.

JC chuckled and shook his head. "No, you'll look like a 30-year old cute kid, and I'll look like her man slave, Gustaf."

"Ass," I laughed.

"Come on, wear it, you'll look stunning," he encouraged.

"You've never seen me in this dress JC, how do you know?" I asked.

I saw that devious smile of his appear across his face. "Because I've seen you out of the dress and that alone, is breathtaking."

I smiled, gently smacking his thigh. He was such a cornball sometimes.

"Model it for me, I wanna see how it looks on you. Please, with sugar on top?" he smiled.

I sighed. "Fine, Jace."

He moved to the other side of my bed and sat all the way back, with his arms crossed behind his head. Unintentional jerk. Wow....that felt good, haven't called him that in a long time. I knew that technically, this would be called stripping, not modeling. I'm stripping for JC. And it's a birthday strip. How cliché is that?

"I have a feeling I'm lady number 974 on the list of women who've stripped for you," I said.

"Not true....974 is a ridiculous number. More like...973," he teased. I gasped and threw a pillow at him as he laughed. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Even if that was the case, none of them would mean anything to me because they weren't you."

One of two people who could make stripping sound really sweet? JC Chasez. I stood at the head of the bead, and went on about changing out of my clothes with an invited peeping Tom. I wasn't trying to be sexy or anything....okay, maybe I was a bit Marilyn Monroe-ish when I was taking off my top, but other than that, I forgot he was there. I pulled on the skintight dress and marveled in the mirror at how it fit perfectly against my body. Wow...this dress really does look good. JC was right. Oh crap....JC.

I turned around for JC to see and he looked dazed. Was he serious or just flattering me? Either way, it was boosting my confidence around wearing this dress.

"Wow...um, turn around again," he joked.

"Josh!"

"It looks great from that beautifully curved and soft angle....so great," he laughed.

"I guess I'm wearing this, then," I decided.

"Can I still stay and watch you get ready?" JC asked. He was being too adorable today.

"Sure, if you want to," I replied.

I did some light make up on my face: silver eyeliner, mascara, and a light teal eyeshadow. I put on the black, 4.5-inch, ankle boots I brought, and made sure my legs were smooth and shiny. I took my hair out of its' high bun and swished my hair out. It fell just the way I wanted it to, what the hell? My hair never cooperates when I want it to, probably knows that this is for JC. I grabbed my bracelets, put them on, and put a few things into my shiny black clutch. Good, now, all we're waiting for is.....

DING DONG!!!

The doorbell. I sprayed a bit of perfume on me and turned around for the final okay from JC. He stood up and took my hand, lifting it into the air. I slowly spun and once I was facing him again, his arms wrapped around my waist. I closed my eyes at the feeling of his nose nuzzling across my neck. The doorbell sounded again, bringing us back to reality, and stopping us from living in our past.

"After you, mama."

I felt the iciest chill up my back. I LOVE it when he calls me that. I know he says it a lot, but it didn't sound the same when I heard him say it to another woman. I walked down the stairs and out of the way, so JC could answer it. I anxiously watched as the door was unlocked and opened. This was it, the missing piece of the puzzle.

"Oh, hey what's up, Justin."

What?! That's it? Just "hey"? Does he know how long it took me to get Justin away from working and he just says "hey"? They didn't even hug each other. Okay...am I missing something here? Aren't they supposed to be excited they haven't seen each other in awhile? Isn't this how the Joshtin/JuC bond works?

I stood with my arms crossed. "What's this?"

"This is Justin, Zahra, remember?" JC said loudly.

"I'm not deaf, you dick," I said. "I know who it is, why aren't you excited?"

"Why would I be?" JC asked.

"Because you haven't seen him in awhile," I replied.

"I don't think a week constitutes as "awhile", but okay," JC shrugged.

I smacked Justin in his arm. "Ow! What!" he exclaimed.

"You should've told me, I thought he was missing you!" I yelled, feeling like the lamest surprise giver on the planet.

Justin laughed. "Aww, I'm sorry, you're right, you're absolutely right. JC, bring the love." He opened his arms wide and smiled. JC rolled his eyes and swatted us away.

My guess is that I'm the only one who hasn't seen everyone in almost two years. Excuse my French, but...ain't that a bitch? I was thinking we all were getting the band back together, and two of them were already in cahoots. Looks like I didn't only drift away from JC, I drifted from Justin, too. Speaking of seeing him, I took a minute to get a good look at Justin. Snug fitting jacket over a blue and black plaid shirt, William Rast jeans, shoes, and another scent of 'man'. His face was a lightly stubbled, just the way I liked it. Thank you, gods and goddesses of sexy man heaven. Thank you. I pulled his arm and hugged him. His embrace made me noodle-kneed and a bit breathless, he held me so tight. I had a weird Deja Vu feeling and something told me, it would work to my advantage this tonight.

Soon, we were making our way past the front of the line at the club, past security, and into the club. Little did JC know, those people were in line for his birthday party. Courtesy of having Justin Timberlake as your best friend and JC Chasez as the birthday boy? Free drinks and food. Did I say food? Free food. Scurrying up to the VIP area, I let JC get acquainted with a few familiar faces.

"Joey?! ......Hey Chris! ......Yo Lance!"

Am I amazing or what? JC was so excited to see his friends and family for his birthday. JC was turning 35 and we were gonna start this night off right.

"Jäger bombs," Justin suggested.

"Bet," JC agreed.

They both turned to look at me. Oh no don't even look this way. Not happening.

"You have either Chris, Joey, or Lance to complete the three amigos, take your pick," I said.

"No, you have to do this Zee, you're 30!" Justin said.

What in the hell is wrong with him? "SHHH! Don't yell that shit out loud," I laughed.

"Peer pressure. It's for my birthday, Zee, come on," JC pleaded. I had two pairs of puppy dog eyes staring at me, and once the other three found out what was going on, I had five pairs. Oh those *NSYNC bastards.

"Fine! Fine. I'll only Jäger bomb, if all five of you do it," I said.

"Deal," Justin said, handing me a shot glass.

We all glanced at one another once we each had a glass in our hand, and waited for Chris to count it off.

"Ready? 3....2....1!"

I knocked the drink back and swallowed, feeling the burn as it went down my throat and settled in my chest. I coughed, smacking my chest, until the burn finally eased. JC grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the dance-floor. Rihanna's "What's My Name" was being spun by the DJ and I was more than happy to follow him.

I felt those strong hands pull my hips tightly against the front of his body and I was only hoping that no one was watching what was about to occur. I lifted my arms, placing my hands behind his neck and slowly rolled my body to the beat. His fingers grazed across my stomach, matching his hips to the motion I created. His breath was warm on my neck, somehow blowing its' way into my ear.

I thought I was safe until his teeth were grazing against my neck. I bit my lip, getting turned on by feeling his hands rub up and down my sides, grazing my ass. Speaking of my ass, he was pressed so tightly against it, I think my Leopard print was all over the front of his pants. I could feel every inch of bulge against me and it felt so good, but almost foreign. I hadn't felt him in a long time. I made myself push out all the memories of JC and I in a sweaty embrace. The lights finally went out, and the strobe lights were now illuminating everywhere. JC wasted no time creeping his fingers up the front of my dress and placing them in between my thighs. I didn't want to torture him nor did I want to be free of what he was starting to do, but I pulled away. I kissed his cheek and took his hand, leading us back up to VIP for a drink.

I spent little time talking to anyone, seeing as how I was either dancing or stuffing my face with FREE FOOD. I scoped out another little honey pot that I'd been waiting to dance with, but because he's Mr. Popular with three movies coming out in one year, all the whores were scoping and marking him as territory. Screw that. Mr. Popular belongs to me.

I walked downstairs and across the floor to a dark and discreet area where Justin was dancing. As he saw me approaching him, he kindly told the girl he was dancing with that he would dance with her another time. "My Last" by Big Sean was blaring and almost immediately I found myself pressed against the body of Justin Timberlake. What made dancing with Justin different than dancing with JC? Justin was a sex on the dance floor kind of guy, JC was more of a sex AFTER the dance floor guy. Not that I think either of them are wrong, of course.

Justin had my ass practically nailed against his junk while we were dancing. He had a perfectly solid hard-on. We were literally the naughtiest dance couple on the floor. At one point, he had my back bent over while he went to work. I had to stop his hands from accessing anywhere, but I was lenient about his lips on my neck. Or his hands caressing my body. For ONCE, he's single when we're dancing and I enjoyed every single dirty, slutty second of it.

( Tres . by Nerdily Ingenious

( Tres .

I walked through the front door of JC's house, in the middle of JC and Justin, so I wouldn't stumble. I wasn't drunk, tipsy, yes. I was sane, with a few screws loose, but very much in control. They'd both helped me upstairs and ended up just dumping me on  JC's bed.

"Thanks for being gentle," I said sarcastically.

Justin laughed, his eyes were a bit red. Yep, Mr. JT was tipsy, too. I took off my shoes, jewelry, and got off the bed. I needed to get this war paint off my face. I smacked JC on the butt as I passed him, going into his bathroom. He was also tipsy, and didn't seem to mind. I was drowning out the sound of JC and Justin's chatting, as I splashed the last bit of water on my face and dabbed it with a towel. Better. Now...the last part of my birthday surprise.

I walked back into the bedroom and went over to the light-switch. I needed to dim the lights, they were killing my eyes and setting my brain on fire. I didn't hear any complaints, so I knew I was doing something right. I went and stood between the bed and the side chair, JC and Justin, respectively. I grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up over my head, slowly dropping it off my fingertips. I was sporting a black bra and satin-material matching, thong. They weren't paying me any attention before, but all eyes were on me now.

"Zee, what are you doing?" Justin asked, unable to tear his eyes away from me.

I hesitated for a second, unsure if this was what I wanted to do. Without anymore thought, I walked over to Justin. I slowly straddled his hips, roughly kissing him. I was surprised when Justin's hands were grabbing onto my ass, forcing me against his obvious erection. I began to unbutton his plaid shirt, still latched on to his bottom lip, when I felt myself being jerked backward. I was against JC's slender frame, his lips were kissing on my neck as I watched Justin take off his shirt.

"Jace, I think Zahra has the same thing in mind we do."

Aha. So this was what they had been talking about? My plan was actually their scheme all along? I'd be really pissed because of the double-team involved, but...double-team didn't sound so much like a bad idea at the moment. I whimpered softly at the touch of JC's tongue on my skin.

"Guess she did....keep your eyes on J," JC whispered in between kisses, rubbing his bulge against me. He was leaned against his bed, holding onto my hips.

I placed my eyes on Justin, his eyes glued to mine as he rubbed his hands down his chest. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down a bit. I smiled, quickly biting my lip as he pulled his penis out of his boxer briefs. Justin smirked at me as he began to push and pull his skin back and forth. My body boiled up with heat when I heard his soft moan. Almost forgetting about JC, his hand slipped underneath my underwear and began to rub against me. I threw my head back, digging my fingers into the back of his hand.

"Eyes on J," he whispered. I rolled my head back and continued to watch Justin pleasure himself. And feeling JC's hand between my thighs, his bulge, everything was intense. Everything was just the way I wanted it.

Watching Justin's bare chest, heave up and down quickly made my stomach turn flips. I grounded my hips against JC's erection while his fingers continued to lightly rub my clit. I brushed my hair out of my face, digging my backside deeper into JC's hips. The sound of my moans couldn't compete with the sexy moans of JC and Justin. The different sounds of each, struck a nerve inside me, feeding a craving that I'll probably never stop longing for. I didn't know I could be driven to insanity, but....what a way to go. Soon, JC was tightly holding my hips, I was grabbing JC's hands, and Justin was gasping for air as we were going for a record climax at the same time.

"Come on...come on," I encouraged through gritted teeth. My moaning got louder and once I heard Justin come, I let out a piercing scream and came. JC's fingers dug into my waist and he groaned loudly.

We all soaked in our pleasured silence, panting and inhaling air. God, that was inspiring. I was hunched over, and I slowly stood back up, stretching my back. All the blood rushed back to my head and I felt a bit lightheaded, on top of my legs feeling weak. Justin got up and went to the bathroom. I turned around to face JC, looking up at him, as his arms closed around my waist.

"Is this what I'll never forget about this weekend?" I asked.

"Most of it," JC replied kissing my lips. His hands rubbed up my back, and undid the clasp of my bra. I took my arms out, pushing away from JC. I stood, topless, wearing nothing but a thong, and I examined JC.

"You're wearing WAY too much," I smiled. "Off with it." I felt Justin come up behind me, carefully biting on my ear. "You too, Curly."

Justin walked over to the bed, standing a few feet away from JC.

"Jace, don't look at my butt, okay?" Justin joked.

"Oh god. Man, I've already seen more of your body parts I wish I hadn't. I told them let me have my own bus, but noooo, we just HAD to share," JC teased.

I rolled my eyes and laughed softly. It was nice to see them laughing together again. I missed them. And of course it was beyond brilliant watching them get undressed at the same time. There IS a Heaven, half under JC's clothes and the other half under Justin's. Okay...maybe a little Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling, and Bradley Cooper, too. But don't tell them that. Oh and Zac Efron, Josh Duhamel, and Ryan Reynolds. Oh! And....nevermind.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Take it off," I smiled.

"Mmm, I love a woman who's assertive," JC said.

"Really....I love a sexy woman with a dirty mouth," Justin said, finally kicking his jeans across the floor.

"Yeah, well take off the fucking clothes. Hurry this shit up. Vamanos!" Both of their eyes were on me, as they continued. This was my wildest fantasy and it was coming true right before my eyes. I'm 30 damn it, and a ménage-et-trois was on my bucket list. I can almost bet that neither of them wanted to share me, but would only share me with each other. Ugh, this is the disgustingly cute stuff I missed.

Sizing up my mates, I felt it was only fair to get rid of my bottoms. I'm thinking I did it too soon. I felt like a pack of ribs amongst pitbulls. The drool, the foaming at the mouth, and the hungry look on their faces. JC opened the drawer of his nightstand and reached into it. He pulled out an unopened tin of condoms. He tossed it to Justin, who in turn tossed it to me. Okay, are we gonna play hot potato or are we going to make me very happy and get this thing rolling?

"We're using the whole tin," Justin said.

"This a variety pack of 48 with three vibrating rings," I said.

JC and Justin shot each other a glance, looking back me.

"We know," they said in-sy....in unison. I gaped doing the calculations. Two of them, 48 condoms....24 times?!? Good GOD what have I gotten myself into?

"Twenty-four times, plus oral? I call your bluff," I said, walking over to Justin. I took out the vibrating ring and looked at it. I have no idea how to use this  thing. Do they need to know that? Course not. I placed the tin on the nightstand, blushing at how JC was looking at me.

"Sure you wanna do that?" JC asked.

"Bluff has been called," I replied defiantly. I figured it went around my tongue, so I did just that, as if I were an expert at it. I signaled for Justin to get up on the bed. I leaned him back a little, he lowered his head to see what I was going to do next, licking his lips. I let the vibrating start and it took a while to get used to my mouth shaking.

I enclosed my fingers around Justin's penis and brought my lips to the head. I barely kissed it, licking my tongue across it. He sighed, while I placed my hands on his hips. I inched him inside my mouth, listening to him groan as I pushed deeper each time I pulled back. I loved the feeling of the vibration in my mouth against his skin, so I could only imagine how much he loved me right now. I knocked his arms out from under him and grabbed his hands. I no longer wanted him to see or touch me, just feel. I was caught up in giving Justin what he wanted, and finally glanced my eyes over to JC. He was leaned against his bed, eyes closed, jerking his skin back and forth. I touched his thigh and his eyes opened immediately. I stared at him for a few seconds and that was all he needed before he understood what I wanted.

JC entered me from behind and I moaned, muffled by the sound of Justin surrounding the insides of my mouth. I put my lips back on the head of his penis, pressed my tongue against the tip and used my hand to push and pull his skin. I felt my body being slammed into JC and my fingers tightened around Justin's. JC's fingers were rubbing up and down the dip of my back, until his hands settled on my waist. He pushed further, and my lips left Justin for a moment. Once my lips found its way back to Justin, I was more than focused on making him reach his peak. I still had one of his hands pinned, the other was pulling on my hair, trying his hardest thrust his hips upward against my hand. JC was gasping and breathing heavily, grabbing my skin. I was almost in tears, not being to able to let JC know how good he was feeling. I heard Justin's moans rising, but I already knew he was close. I felt him throbbing against my hand and I could taste some of him on my tongue. Before I could tease him, his body was jerking uncontrollably, feeling his release spread down my throat. Geez, I'm worse than the whores he was dancing with earlier, aren't I?

"Shit...," Justin moaned.

Justin pulled my face up to his and roughly kissed me. I bit on his lip, feeling myself about to burst with all of JC's precise movements. I was grabbing onto Justin's shoulder throwing myself back into JC.

"Come for me...," Justin whispered in my ear. I moaned, pleading for JC to hit the right spot and make me collapse.

Justin began to kiss on my neck, and rub my breasts. I was in such heat. I felt like I was being tortured. JC was right on the money, pumping in and out of me, his moaning driving me crazy. I was right on the outskirts of reaching absolute nirvana.

"JC......JC...," I moaned.

Justin's teeth sank into my neck, his hand making its' way between my legs. JC's fingers were gripped onto my ass. I pushed myself backward into JC once more and fell into Justin's arms. JC thrusted into me and groaned out. My back was in pain as I made my way onto JC's bed and fell into the mattress.

"I....am....tired," I said.

"So much for calling my bluff," Justin smiled, laying next to me.

"I never said that I'd be able to go twenty-four rounds, I said you guys couldn't."

"I've got an adrenaline rush," JC said as he came back from the bathroom, and laid down on the other side.

I groaned. "Does that mean...?"

"Yep," Justin said.

"Again...better stay still, mama," JC grinned, tossing Justin another condom.

I just took a second to catch my breath while they got themselves situated. I turned toward JC, my eyes going back and forth across the side of his face. I felt Justin's soft kisses on my back and I knew he was ready. JC turned on his side, lifting his right arm up to grab onto the headboard. We gazed into each other's eyes and I knew. I was still in love with JC.

I pulled his chin, and pressed my lips against his. Oh, kissing him was....it felt....I was ready. That's all. I was ready. JC grabbed my leg and lifted it across his hip as he moved closer to me. Once I felt him inside me again, I immediately put my hand on his back, grinding my hips against him. Justin's lips were on my neck, rubbing his erection in between my ass. I hissed as JC was throbbing inside me, scratching my nails down his back; he answered me back by biting down on my shoulder.

I felt Justin spread me from behind and lubricate his area of entry. I was terrified, anal was not anything I had done before. I tried to relax, letting JC's moans and groans distract me in an area of bliss as Justin pushed into me. I grabbed JC tightly, screaming out in pain. Who the HELL said this felt good? I sucked up my painful discomfort and sexed through it.

Once I had gotten past the insanity, I was blown away by the feeling. The friction was damn near heart attack inducing. Justin was skin tight behind me holding my hips, taking the slow and easy route, whereas JC was gripping tightly onto my thigh taking the hard and fast route. I was begging for mercy, wanting to know how amazing this climax was going to be. I turned my face to kiss Justin, knowing that he could feel JC through the barrier separating them. I closed my eyes listening as his moans caressed my ears.

I bucked my hips back and forth, knowing that with this feeling too good, my body wasn't going to hold on for much longer. They both were hitting hot spots and the deep chill was forming down in the tips of my toes. My leg started shaking as both of them picked up the pace. I had fingers digging into different parts of me, glued to each of their hips, pounding both ends rapidly. Talk about a real life Uh-Oh Oreo. I thought I could hold on just a little longer, but with me craving this orgasm so badly, it couldn't wait. They both dug into me at the same time, and I screamed out, my hands violently shook while I gripped JC's back and squeezed Justin's hand. My body went into some sort of spastic convulsion. The climax took charge of me in two different places, something I'd never felt before. The really, really, REALLY "Big O". Those two were still going until one by one, they were out. I pushed my damp hair out of my face, feeling the sting of what just occurred, in my body instantly. We all flipped onto our backs, staring at the ceiling.

"Holy....," Justin sighed.

"Fucking....," I breathed.

"Shit....," JC panted.

( Cuatro . by Nerdily Ingenious

( Cuatro .

For the rest of the late night, I engaged in some of the best sex of my life. We went crazy with the positions, and I made them as creative as possible so no one felt uncomfortable. Justin used the vibrating ring. JC used the vibrating ring. I couldn't catch my breath fast enough, I was gasping for all the air I could get. We didn't make it to twenty-four, because by the time we got through with round eight, it was three in the afternoon the next day. We were beyond the point of exhaustion, but it felt great. I slept between them both, looking like a complete train wreck. Somehow I was under JC's arm and my legs were tangled up amongst Justin's legs. I lifted JC's arm, and eased myself out of Justin's deadly leg grip. I left them on the bed, sleeping, while I went to go grab a much needed shower. Every part of me smelled like scent of man and sex. Never a good combination. Ever.

I made sure to wash my hair and skin thoroughly. Finally exiting the bathroom, I stepped quietly out of JC's room and into the spare, where my things were. As I clasped my bra on, I heard a knock on the door. Who could possibly wake up and see me wearing a bra and a pair of shorts, looking like...JLo or something? It was JC. Duh. Shirtless, wearing only boxer briefs, JC. I smiled as he walked over to me and held me from behind.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah, greatest birthday ever. The gifts were....unmatchable," he replied.

"Good, I'm glad you had fun," I said.

"Thank you, Zahra, for....everything. I know things haven't been as good between us in the past, but I don't want that anymore. I need you back in my life."

"I'm here, Josh and I'm sorry I let you believe that I wouldn't ever be there for you."

His held me tighter, and kissed the side of my face. I loved being in his arms. It felt nice. It felt comfortable. It felt safe. It felt like home.

"What would make the rest of this unforgettable weekend, complete?" I asked.

He chuckled softly. "I was going to tell you later tonight, but it can wait until this weekend."

"JC, that's such a slick move," I laughed.

"Not if you stay with me this week."

"I don't know, Josh, seems like a suicide mission," I joked.

"Please?" he smiled.

I nodded. He reached for my my chin, turning my face slightly, kissing me. What could he possibly have in store for me? If it was more sex, I'd have to wait a few days. Seriously, I don't know, but I'm sticking around for the week to find out. I wonder what kind of surprise it'll be. Who knows. All that matters is, los tres amigos finally united and hopefully we'll never have to reunite again.

Amigo out.

End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed me Awesome August entry. I sure had a blast writing it. Then again, what writer wouldn't? Lol. :]
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2166