Yesterday, Today, Forever by twilighteyes28
Summary:

Just a simple story of Life and Love.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1517 Read: 3983 Published: Aug 12, 2011 Updated: Jan 16, 2012

1. Chapter 1 by twilighteyes28

2. Chapter 2 by twilighteyes28

3. Chapter 3 by twilighteyes28

4. Chapter 4 by twilighteyes28

Chapter 1 by twilighteyes28
Author's Notes:

Another new one...I hope you all like it, let me know!!!

The older man sat in the chair watching the children running around the backyard...Dad!!..he turned and smiled, his baby girl was walking out into the backyard, she looked almost identical to her Mother, her brown wavy hair and she was the only one of their three children that had their mothers gold eyes..he thought back to the day he met her....

September 2011...

JC wasn't really paying attention he was walking down the sidewalk trying to keep a low profile..he stopped at the intersection and looked up at the woman standing next to him waiting to cross the street also..she looked over at him, first he noticed that look on her face that she knew exactly who he was but didn't want to say anything, then he really looked at her face, the most angelic face he had ever laid eyes on, every song he ever wrote felt like this is the face he was talking about, and her eyes..they had to be contacts, ok think quick..you have 2 minutes...

Hi...she smiled,..Hi....my name is JC, I put my hand out to shake hers...nice to meet you JC, I'm Madison..she shook my hand..I wonder if she felt that...O NO, red..she's gonna walk away...hey, um..I'm just in town and I don't like to really..well, you wanna get lunch?.. She looked at me for a minute and then looked around, it was really cute how she was thinking about it, like looking around would help her decide if I was safe or not..it was right then I realized she was different, she didn't see a celebrity..she saw a guy, a guy she didn't know asking her to lunch..

Ummm..sure..and then she smiled this big beautiful smile..I think I decided right then I would never let her leave my life...

DAD!!...JC snapped back to reality..Jael was looking at him and he had to laugh, she had the same look on her face her mom got when she was worried and confused...

Hey baby girl, I have missed you since you moved out....I know Daddy, but I wanna live in the city, I'm young!...her eyes lit up, again her mother...Dad, are you ok?.....You look so much like your Mother..Dad, you always say that!.....He just smiled...he watched as his baby girl walked out into the yard to greet her two nieces...Abigail and Noel...this is what life was really about...

Chapter 2 by twilighteyes28
Author's Notes:
Again I know this is a cheese fest but I like the end result I guess...I'm trying to not make it so silly and over done..and I know the Chapters are short but I'm trying to keep it to a flashback or two per chapter...

JC could smell burning wood, someone must have started a fire somewhere close by, he closed his eyes..........

JC walked up the walkway into the backyard, he had been dating Madison for a couple months and she believed he had to be in L.A. for a business meeting today, but he was actually on his way into the backyard of one of her friend's house, it was her birthday..her back was to him.... he quietly walked up behind her....So is there gonna be cake?...she turned around, it was that moment I knew I was in love...she grabbed me so tightly...her words were muffled into my neck but I still heard her....Jace, I'm so glad your here, all my friends and you were the one person I wanted, now its a Happy Birthday....well, you haven't even got your present yet...your not it?.. I laughed, I'm not that great....

Grandpa..JC turned to his grandchild..Mamaw wanted you to come into see her....JC got up and walked into the house...Maddie was pulling something out of the oven....

Christmas 2011...

JC was having a great time with Madison's family, it really didn't bother him that he wasn't with his own, he had been watching TV with her cousin and talking about everything from sports to theology, he hadn't seen her for a while though..she had left the spot next to him on the loveseat...he got up and walked into the kitchen, she was pulling a cake out of the oven..he stopped for a minute, something wasn't right..there it was, she sniffled....Madd what's wrong...I don't know, I always do this at holiday time, I end up crying for somedumb reason..her lip was turning into a pout..he laughed and pulled her closer to him...don't cry, baby girl...I mean look around you..you have a family that loves you, and friends, a home, and a boyfriend who loves you...she was silent for a minute and he started to panic, did she hear him just say that, was she gonna pretend like he didn't...what?...she was smiling, I..did you just say u love me?...Princess I have pretty much loved you since that afternoon on the street corner...she laughed, Jace..I love you too....

 

Chapter 3 by twilighteyes28

My love, you called for me?...yes, I did, I just needed your help for a minute, where is Jael and Harper?...Jael is out with the girls, where did Harper and Alex go?...She turned and looked at him..nevermind, they went back to their house, something they forgot, I can't believe Harper Bleu is twenty-eight today....JC's mind went back to that day...

June 16, 2013....

JC stood in the corner, he had traveled the world, had platinum and gold records, won every award possible but in this moment nothing was ever more important, this one tiny creature made that all seem small and unimportant, she was all of 6lbs and 4oz, her hair was dark and curly, her eyes had no choice but to be blue, and even though she was just minutes old she had tell tale signs of being the perfect mixture of both of them.

JC came out of his thoughts when her hand touched his...Joshua are you ok?....yes, just remembering when Harper was born.....she smiled, do you remember how we picked her name?....he started laughing....

z88;

Josh, she is a day old, we really need to name her, I really like Harper..I don't know, I don't want her to have some odd name she gets picked on for....Madison rolled her eyes..Joshua, Harper is not that weird, and if you don't want your kids to have weird names then you should have found a different girl to marry and be the mother of your children, I like weird names!...oh, Harper it is, now what about a middle name?...well, I always told my mother I was gonna name my first daughter Harper Bleu, don't look at me like that she always hated the name bleu, and i always loved driving her insane!...I kinda like it Babe, Harper Bleu Chasez..

Thank you Joshua for the most beautiful children in the whole world...Madison laid her head on his shoulder, he looked across the room at the family picture that was about ten years old, Harper was eighteen, she had hair the same color as his, and his deep blue eyes but they were big and exotic looking like his wife, her smile was also all Madison...their son, Joshua was his father all over again...Trinity was a mixture with hazel eyes, and his Baby girl Jael was just her Momma...

JC was annoyed by the alarm sound..what is that?..he started looking around outside upstairs, it was the same sound everywhere....JC sat up and looked around, he was in a hotel room, alone, no Madison, no kids, still young, part of him wished it was true, that he had spent a long life with a beautiful family instead of being alone in a hotel room, he remembered the meeting...

Holy...its ten-thirty, I'm suppose to be there at a quarter after eleven, he hurridly got dressed still thinking about the girl in his dream...

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

 

Chapter 4 by twilighteyes28
Author's Notes:
This was a shorter story, but it just felt right to end it this way, I hope you like it, even though I know some people are gonna be upset I ended it like this, who knows maybe Josh and Maddie's story will live on...that's not a promise lol

JC tried to call a car, a cab...forget it, its right up the street I can walk, he was trying to dial the number to tell them he was running a little behind and walking down the stairs of the hotel, he almost slipped, then someone almost hit him with the door on the way out, a homeless man was in his face asking for change, and still Madison's face was all he could see, making it even more difficult for him to carry on with business for the day, he attended the meeting, made plans for another visit, tried again unsuccessfully to get a car, and decided to just walk it back, it was a nice day, he stepped out and started to cross the street and jumped back when the car the should have stopped at the light sped right on through, almost running him over in the process, he dialed his friend he had to get this girl that was nothing but a dream out of his mind...

Dude, maybe she is all of your inspiration bottled up in one human being, maybe thats why you had the dream, its time to start writing again...yeah, I never thought of it that way, thanks man, I'll talk to you later, JC hung up the phone as he was getting close to the next street to cross he stopped at the curb, he looked up, the girl next to him had that look of realization, then he realized it was the most angelic face he had ever seen...hello...she smiled shyly, hello...I'm JC...nice to meet you, I'm Madison..

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

z88;

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2175