His Baby Girl by musiccrazedjazzy
Summary: Dana is a typical teenager until the day her parents tell her some big news.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 11574 Read: 17989 Published: Aug 16, 2011 Updated: Jan 03, 2013
Story Notes:
Dont own any famous people except for their merchandise. The story is fiction, my brain child."

1. Prologue by musiccrazedjazzy

2. Chapter 1 by musiccrazedjazzy

3. Chapter 2 by musiccrazedjazzy

4. Chapter 3 by musiccrazedjazzy

5. Chapter 4 by musiccrazedjazzy

6. Chapter 5 by musiccrazedjazzy

7. Chapter 6 by musiccrazedjazzy

8. Chapter 7 by musiccrazedjazzy

9. Chapter 8 by musiccrazedjazzy

10. Chapter 9 by musiccrazedjazzy

11. Chapter 10 by musiccrazedjazzy

12. Chapter 12 by musiccrazedjazzy

Prologue by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
Sorry for all the changes i just wanted it to be just right.
Short story

Dana watched the game being played in front of her as she thought about the conversation she had with her mother the night before. Closing her eyes Dana wish that she could trade places with her brothers, they knew who they were, they knew where they came from. Shaking her head, she got up from the couch to go into the kitchen, but stopped when she heard her mother and father talking.

"Did you tell her about her father?" Dana heard her father say.

Her mother turned around "Ted, the only thing I told her was that her mother got sick when she was five months old and as far as her father? To answer your question no." the thin redheaded woman turned back to the counter.

"Joann, he wants her in his life, now that he's not as out there." Ted leaned against the kitchen table as he watched the emotion in his wife's eyes.

"He what?! Ted he could never take care of Dana, he didn't even try to be a father until a year ago and now he wants to be her father?! No." Joann furiously scrubbed the countertop "He cant take her away from me, us." She turned to bury her face into her husband's chest.

Rubbing her back soothingly Ted whispered words of comfort "honey, its going to be ok."

Dana couldnt take it anymore "Why are you so freaked out?! I can not believe that you never told me that I was not your daughter!" she all but yelled as she grabbed her car keys.

Joann went to hug Dana, but the young girl shrugged away "Dont touch me" she looked at the man she had grown up knowing to be her father "and you, you just ugh, I can not wait til i graduate and am far from this madness." She then left the room and out of the house. 

Watching as Dana left Ted nodded his head "yeah she is definitely her father. Im gonna call him." 

Nodding her head, Joann wiped the tears she had shed from her eyes "I hope she forgives us."

Ted hugged her "she will, shes just hurt." he then pulled out his phone "I told him I would call him today."

Dana drove to her friend Maddi's house, parked the car And began to sob. A tap on the window of the driver's side door caught her attention "Hey Mad."

Maddi smiled "well are you going to get out, or do I have to call my cousin to come break the door?" she asked in playful way.

Nodding her head Dana opened the car door and got out. "I didnt know where to go, besides I need some nsync music to lift my spirits."

Maddi laughed "I am eternally greatful that my sister gave all her old Nsync stuff, i mean dont get me wrong Nick Jonas is hot, but mister sexyback is gorgeous." the two walked toward the large home.

Dana rolled her eyes "I love their songs, something about JC just calms me. Its as if he was singing directly to me."

Maddi smiled "D, you are infatuated with a man who is at least 17 years older than you." 

Looking at her friend in shock, Dana sat on the bean bag chair in Maddi's bedroom "eww, no yeah he was good looking back in the day, but everyone who knows anything about Nsync thinks I look like J..." then the thought hit her like a ton of bricks. "Mad, can i see the cd cover?" 

Maddi eyed Dana with curiosity "yeah, here" she handed the CD Case to Dana.

Staring at the face of JC Dana's eyes began to fill with tears "my mom and dad told me that I am not their daughter and that my real dad wants me in his life." 

Maddi's jaw dropped "whoa, so did not see that coming." Sitting on the floor next to Dana, Maddi watched as her friend stared at the cd booklet "Do you know what he looks like?"

Dana shook her head "all my mom told me was that my birth mother was not ready to be a mom, so she let my birth father take care of me, but he had a job that he couldnt raise me with because I guess he traveled all over the world." She shook her head "That just confuses me i mean he was in high school, how in the world do you travel around the world when the only job out there would have been at a burger king?" She angrilly brushed the brown curl that kept falling into her face.

Maddi wrapped an arm around her friends shoulder "want me to punch him in the nuts when you do meet him?" 

Dana laughed at the image of her friend beating up the man who gave her up years before. "Mad, I would pay big money to see you do that." 

Flexing her muscles Maddi pretended to be more guy like "look at these guns." 

Laughter between the two girls filled the room, Dana wiped the tears from her eyes. "thanks Maddi, now lets get to our madison square garden concert dvd watching, so we can drool over Mr. Springy himself."

Turning to face Dana, Maddi's light eyebrow rose "Mr. Springy?"

Dana shrugged "what, come on the man's hair is like a spring, it bounces every breath he takes." 

Nodding her head Maddi put the dvd in the player and the two watched the group that they had grown up to.
 
Chapter 1 by musiccrazedjazzy
JC Chasez sat behind the sound board as he listened to the music he had just finished. Satisfied that his work was done with this song, he began to shut down the equipment. Hearing his cell phone ring caused him to jump a little at the unexpected sound. "hello?"

"Hey JC, it's Ted." the man warily greeted.

Sensing something was wrong JC sat back down in his chair "Hey Ted, what's up?" 

A sigh was heard on the other line "Joann and I talked with Dana about this situation, but she got upset and I'm not sure this is a good idea." 

JC shook his head "Ted, I am thankful that you took care of her for all these years, but I'm done with what everyone thinks and I want my daughter back."

Sighing Ted replied "Yes, I understand. JC you have to understand though, she might not be as lovey dovey as you want her to be."

Rubbing his face, JC knew that Ted was right "I just want to make it up to her, I never wanted to just dump her on you guys. You have been good friends with my family and I trusted you to take care of her when Val and I both physically and mentally just could not be there." A lone tear ran down his cheek.

Sensing the younger man's sadness Ted smiled "We know, by the way did you get the pictures we sent?"

JC smiled as he looked at a framed picture of Dana with her best friend wearing matching eighties outfits and holding what looked like backstage passes. "yeah, was an eighties band coming to town?" 

Laughter filled JC's ear as Ted spoke "no, it was for a contest to win backstage passes to a backstreet boys concert. I never thought I'd see the day when a Chasez would be at a Backstreet concert." 

JC chuckled "hey, they were and are still in it for the love of performing which by the way is alright with me, besides I worked with them a bit on their songs."

Shaking his head Ted smiled "I just realized, Dana has no clue that you Mr. Chasez are her father and that girl of yours loves boybands from the nsync days as a matter of fact, she has all your albums." 

Laughter poured from JC "oh man, seriously? Whoa." he smoothed his hand over his face "hey, listen I was thinking that maybe I could come out there tomorrow to you know."

Ted nodded "Yes, I know. Question is do you want to meet at our house or your place?"

Weighing the options, JC nodded his head "let's meet at your place,  when would be a good time?" 

"let me talk to Jo and Dana and I'll get back to you" Ted smiled.

Nodding his head JC replied "all right man, I'll talk to you soon." 

Hearing Ted say his goodbye JC ended the call and placed his phone back into his pocket. He took the stairs two at a time as he went back to the main floor of his Hollywood home. He thought about what Ted told him, shaking his head JC went to the kitchen to grab his keys, if all went well tomorrow JC would be on a plane heading to Florida to see his daughter for the first time in seventeen years. With that thought JC left to get some dinner.

An hour later JC's phone rang as he sat reading a book, without a second thought he picked up the phone "hello?"

"JC, it's good to hear from you."

A lazy grin slid onto his face "Hey Joann, did Ted talk to you?"

A light laugh left the older woman's mouth "yes, he did. We talked it over and talked with Dana now that she is back from her friend's house and we all feel that tomorrow would work just fine. That is if you are available."

JC sat in shock that this was actually going to happen, shaking his head he replied "Uh... Yeah, sorry I just can't believe this I mean, it's been so long." 

Nodding her head Joann smiled "Just don't go and buy out a store or anything with how excited you are to see her."

Chuckling JC shook his head "no, I don't plan on it. Hey Jo I need to go pack and get a flight out there so, I'll see you tomorrow?" 

Joann laughed "Yes, I will be there to pick you up. Bye JC."

With a grin JC offered his goodbye and ended the call "now, what do I pack and when do I really want to leave." after a moment of thought JC whispered to himself "oh who am I kidding I need to be there asap." with that JC began to make preparations for the following day.
Chapter 2 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
I know a new chapter agh. Hope you enjoy.
Growling at the fact that it was eight in the morning Dana got out of bed and stumbled her way to her bathroom. "man, I look like I got attacked by Ned the night hair dresser." she giggled at the memory of Maddi's explanation of why a person hair looks it went through a wind storm. 

An hour later Dana walked into the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. "hmm what do I want?" she asked as she looked through the fridge.

"You could have my Pop tart, I know how much you love them."

Dana jumped at the voice "Danny, you big jerk." she shook her head "Where's mom and dad?"

In between bites Danny spoke "they said they were going to pick someone up from the airport, then they were going out for lunch with this guy, then they were going to drop him off at his house and that's all cause I was still half asleep when they were telling me."

Dana stared at Danny thoughts of her conversation with her parents about her birth father coming to town came flooding back to her. "oh yeah I forgot about that" trying to shake off the nervousness she felt Dana began to fix herself some eggs. 

Looking at his younger sister's nervousness Danny stood "D, what's wrong?"

Shaking her head Dana sniffed and stared her blue eyes at the ground "remember when we were little and everyone commented on how different I was from you and Ben?"

Nodding his head Danny looked at Dana with concern "yeah? I remember saying that it didn't matter what you looked like. D, did someone say something mean again?"

Shaking her head Dana smiled "no, thing is." she sighed "the man that mom and dad are picking up is my biological father."

Danny's eyes glared at her in confusion. "wait, your adopted? I don't remember you being adopted."

Dana shrugged her shoulders "according to dad technically I'm not adopted, they are just my guardians." 

Slowly nodding Danny looked at Dana with confusion "I don't get it. If they are your guardians, wouldn't you legally have a different last name?"

Staring at her brother Dana Shrugged "I don't know, I'm just as confused as you are." she took a breath "and I'm meeting him today, maybe I should hide out at Maddi's."

Danny chuckled "man, when you don't want to do something you turn into a stubborn little thing."

Gasping in a playful manner Dana slapped her older brother "I am not stubborn." She giggled.

"So you're meeting him today?" Danny asked as he took a bite of his pop tart. 

Nodding her head Dana fixed up a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast. Then sat down at the kitchen table "yes, what if I'm not good enough for him. I mean he did give me up like a sack of dirty laundry" she took a bite of her toast.

Sadly Danny didn't know what to say "D, he'd be an idiot if he didn't love you. Maybe once you meet him, he'll tell you why you were sent here."

Dana nodded "yeah." 

Giving his sister a hug Danny nodded toward the door "I need to head to work, call me if you need your favorite big brother to rescue you, if I'm not available you can call Ben." with that he was out the door. 

Shaking her head Dana continued to eat her breakfast.

Ted and Joann stood next to baggage claim at the Orlando airport waiting for JC to arrive. 

Looking up to her husband Joann sighed "I sure hope this is the right thing for Dana."

Nodding his head Ted hugged Joann in comfort "it's going to be alright." Spotting the man they were waiting for Ted smiled "here he is."

As soon as JC spotted the couple the smile on his face turned into a grin, setting his bag on the ground he hugged them both "man it's been way too long, Joann you have not changed at all since the last time I saw you guys."

Nodding at the younger man, Joann smiled "JC you are too good, can I keep you?" 

With a tight hug JC shook his head "I don't think Ted would appreciate me stealing his wife."

Ted laughed at the pair "well, let's get your bags." 

The small group gathered JC's bags and headed to the car. Joann stayed close to JC as Ted led them to the parking garage.

"How long has it been since we saw you?" Joann asked.

JC's eyes looked to the ground for a second then he looked back at Joann "NSA concert in two thousand" he sighed "here in Orlando."

With a smile Joann nodded "Dana was so excited to meet you guys. She still has no idea that we know you."

Nodding his head, JC laughed "should I be worried?" 

As the trio reach the car Ted tossed JC's bags into the trunk of the car, "it's not Dana you have to worry about, if my assumptions are right she might have her friend over." 

Joann shook her head "those two are joined at the hip." she laughed "will that be ok? Having her friend there with her?" She turned to JC before she got into the passenger seat.

Sliding into the back seat JC thought for a moment "I'd prefer it be just us, but if you think she needs that support then I'm behind you guys a hundred percent."

Nodding her head Joann sighed "we can have Dana introduce you to her friend another time, let's just see how this goes." she smiled. 

Ted made a noise to get attention "C, do you want to grab a bite before we drop you off or do you want us to take you to your place?" 

Without a second thought JC answered "I think I'll just go to the house drop off my stuff and head to your place for lunch, if thats cool with you?"

Chuckling Ted answered "Yes, that's fine. Do you want us to pick you up?" 

"Nah, I'll be fine I'll take my viper" JC replied.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at JC's home, Ted and Joann Helped him bring his luggage into the house. "Oh, here's our address." Ted then handed JC a piece of paper with the address written on it.

Taking the paper JC smiled "thanks, I'll be over in an hour?" 

The couple smiled then nodded as Joann answered "yes, that's fine, what would you like for lunch?"

Licking his lips in anticipation of a home cooked meal "your world famous fried chicken sandwich."

With a smile Joann hugged JC "alright sugar, we better get going and make sure that your daughter is alive."

They said their goodbyes and JC was left alone to unpack. Little did he know that today was going to change not only his life, but the lives of the Walker family.
End Notes:
TGIF everyone
Chapter 3 by musiccrazedjazzy
Dana sat in the tv room flipping through the channels, trying to keep her mind off of what was going to be the biggest day of her entire life. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car engine revving as it pulled in front of the house. 

Looking over at Ben her oldest brother, she bolted towards the window to see If she could get a glimpse of who her biological father was. 

"Whoa, nice wheels." Ben whispered.

Dana watched in anticipation as the door to the Viper opened. 

"Dana, can you come help me make a salad?" Joann call from the kitchen. 

Turning to her brother, Dana growled "yes, I'm coming." Ben's laughter followed Dana into the kitchen.

Joann shook her head "Ben, could you" the doorbell rang, then Joann smiled "get the door?"

Ben poked his head into the kitchen "sure mom, did you know this guy has a viper? He's my new hero." he said as he went to the door.

Dana forced herself to keep her attention on helping her mom make the salad 'you can do this, what's the worst that could happen?' she thought as her hand shook with a mixture of nerves and excitement. She could hear her Dad and brother talking to someone as they made their way into the kitchen.

"By the way what do you do for a living?" Ben asked in genuine curiosity.

JC smiled "I do a little bit of everything in the music industry, but right now I'm doing more behind the scenes stuff." 

Ted turned to see Dana with her back to them and Joann putting another chicken into the pot to be fried "Dana, honey can you come over here, JC has come a long way to see you."

Dana turned around with a forkful of lettuce at the mention of her name. Once she saw who was standing shyly next to her dad she dropped her fork in shock "what?! JC?! Dad how?" she blinked trying to stop from going all fan girl. "this has to be a dream" she looked to her mom "he's my father?" 

JC's eyes closed a bit then he nodded.

Throwing her hands in the air Dana glared at her mom "how is that possible? Mom, you took me to meet him when I was little well not just him but why didn't you tell me." her stormy blue eyes shifted back to JC "and you, you were right in front of me and you didn't say anything? This is ridiculous my father is the man I have looked up to my whole life." tears began to stream down her face as she grabbed her keys and left the house.

Ted sighed as he watched the pained expression on JC's face "Just give her some time."

Nodding his head JC gave a sad smile "I know."

Dana sat curled up on Maddi's bed with Maddi hugging her "I can't believe this, Mad I just wish my parents told me that my father was JC flippin' Chasez I mean I had his poster on my wall when I was what 7?" 

Maddi nodded her head as she continued to help comfort her friend. "you know, you can't stay mad at your parents or JC. Wow I never thought I'd say that" shaking her head Maddi continued "I mean yeah they messed up, but if you stay angry then you will never know the man who helped bring you into this world."

Wiping her eyes Dana nodded her head "yeah, none of that 'what's your favorite color' stuff." she stated with air quotes.

Maddi smiled "yes, my best friend is back to her witty self" she hugged Dana "can I ask you a dumb question?"

Dana arched a brow at her friend "depends on the question."

Maddi sat up straight "since I am your best friend do you think he could get me Justin's number?"

Rolling her eyes Dana playfully shoved Maddi "Mad he's thirty and you are 18, talk about cradle robbing." 

Maddi giggled "no, seriously though what's going to happen if you live with JC and I'm stuck here?" her eyes turned to her hands. 

Shrugging her shoulders Dana looked at a picture of Maddi with her family "I don't even know if he wants to have me move in. I left before we actually talked." 

Slapping her friend on the arm Maddi glared at Dana "that's it I'm dragging your butt back to your house so you and" she raised her eyes to heaven as she began to pull Dana off the bed "JC can have bonding time. Girl I am so jealous." with that the two girls left to go back to Dana's house.

Dana entered the house followed by Maddi who was excitedly pushing Dana through the door "Quit pushing me Mad, sheesh."

Maddi grinned "I'm not doing anything, I just want to get out of the heat move it stick girl." 

Shaking her head at her friend Dana turned to Maddi "I get it Mad, now why don't you keep Ben company while as you said JC and I 'bond'" She did air quotes with a laugh.

Walking into the kitchen Dana saw her mother standing at the counter facing the kitchen table as her father sat at the kitchen table with JC. The trio turned to see Dana enter the room.

Joann smiled "Ted let's leave them alone."

Ted glanced between Dana and JC back to his wife as he nodded "We will be in the other room." with that the couple left father and daughter alone.

Looking at Dana with a bit of guilt "You know I wouldn't hold it against you if you hated me." JC whispered.

Dana nodded as she sat across from him at the table "I don't hate you, I'm hurt that my parents didn't tell me that my whole life has been a lie."

Shaking his head JC frowned "no, you have two amazing people who love you enough to keep this part of your life away from you."

Glaring at JC, Dana waved an arm towards the tv room "you call that love?" dropping her head into her hands "JC, they aren't my parents  they should have told me all along that I wasn't their daughter instead of dropping this bomb on me now." She all but yelled as she stood and began to pace.

Feeling anger boiling in him JC slammed his hands on the table "Dana Leigh Walker, don't you dare say that about them. They gave you everything that I couldn't, They gave you a stable home, I will not let you tear them down." His eyes narrowed as his voice echoed throughout the house. Pointing to the chair in front of him "sit down." he said in an even tone.

Dana's eyes widened as she sat back down and bit her lip.

Rubbing his face JC sighed "before you put blame on them, I want you to understand why they never told you until now." Dana nodded as JC continued "I asked them to not tell you anything about who I was or why I gave you up. Dana I never wanted to let you go, but I knew I couldn't be that selfish, so I asked Ted who happened to be a good friend of my father" a small smile swept over his face "your grand dad, I knew they could take good care of you." 

Dana nodded as she watched the man in front of her nervously rub his hand over his neck "what about my mother, where was she in all of this?" she asked in confusion.

JC clenched his jaw then relaxed a little "when you were born she got scared" closing his eyes JC tried to prevent the tears "she wanted nothing to do with you, I couldn't believe what she was saying. She left you with me for five months. I would leave you here while I went to the set of the Mouse Club then once it was over I took you home, I tried to make it work then a month after you were born I let Joann and Ted take you five months later your mom died." Wiping a tear from his eye JC saw the sad look Dana gave him.

"Wow, I don't know what to say, mom said that my mother was sick." she stated trying to understand what happened.

Nodding JC laughed "that girl was a fish I swear, she went on a surfing trip with some friends and ended up getting an injury that ended up being worse than they thought" sadly he shook his head.

Dana stared at JC in shock "wow." 

The pair sat in silence for what seemed like an hour.

 JC broke the silence "Now that you know about that, what else do you want to know?" he smiled.

With a smile Dana thought "maybe after lunch, I could eat a pig."

Laughter poured from JC's lips "I'm right there with you honey."
Chapter 4 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
Sorry it took so long, this is a shorter chapter.
During lunch Dana watched JC interact with her brothers, she started wondering what it would have been like if he had never given her up. 

Maddi noticed the mixed emotions in her friends eyes "hey, you ok?" she asked as she sat next to Dana.

Nodding her head Dana sighed "I was just thinking about what JC said to me earlier."

Maddi smiled "what about it?"

Sighing Dana shifted in her seat "he basically told me that if my parents hadn't of taken me in, I would not be who I am today, but I still wonder what it would have been like." 

Nodding in understanding Maddi looked at Dana "see I told you he loved you."

Staring at her friend, Dana shook her head "what am I gonna do with you?"

"I don't know, feed me to the sharks?" Maddi shrugged her shoulders as she winked.

Dana shook her head "No that's too easy, oh I know." she giggled "two words, Justin Bieber."

Maddi glared at Dana "oh no, if you do that I'm gonna tell your parents that you my friend have been going out with Brent."

Dana's smile fell "you wouldn't."

JC's head snapped in their direction when he heard his daughters threat of Justin Bieber. To see what the matter was he walked close to where the girls sat, he then heard Maddi make a threat to tell Ted and Jo about a boy Dana was dating. This did not sit well with JC. "who's Brent?"

At hearing his voice Dana turned to face JC with a look of guilt "oh he's no one important."

Folding his arms over his chest JC shook his head "Try again" he said smoothly.

Dana bit her lip and sighed "he's my boyfriend" seeing the parental look on JC's face Dana continued "mom and dad don't know about him and" JC's eyebrows shot up.

"Dana" he all but yelled, he then looked the girl in the eyes and bit out "kitchen, now." he then walked to the kitchen.

Dana sheepishly followed JC into the kitchen before she left she whispered to Maddi, "if I don't make it. You can have all my music. Even my guitar." She then entered the kitchen to see JC standing in front of the table arms folded again, and a scowl on his face.

Dana sat on a bar stool as she pleaded with JC "JC, its not a big deal."

JC shook his head "Dana, going behind their backs to date someone?" he threw his hands in the air "I would say that is a huge deal."

Dana blinked at him "what do you know, you left me. Why do you even care? You know what I don't want to hear it." she got up and was about to leave when she heard JC's voice.

"So is that how you deal with things? You run away?" JC said in an almost whisper.

Dana turned to face him "You did" she folded her arms.

Closing his eyes as he clenched his fists to gain control of his utter aggravation JC's dark blue eyes turned to Dana "I did what I had to, to protect you. To let you grow up in a world of prom dresses and homework that is beyond what you can comprehend. Instead of your face all over tabloids and stories of how you had a complete break down on rodeo drive." he sighed "I didn't want that for you. I wasn't ready to be a single father." sitting down JC placed his hands in his lap "I'm sorry." he shook his head, then stood.

Dana watched as JC grabbed his jacket "Where are you going?"

JC turned to look at his daughter "you don't want me here? Fine I'll leave but I want you to know that I never stopped thinking about you." he walked over to Dana then kissed her on her head. "talk to your parents about that kid. If you don't I'll bust your butt." he winked then left her alone in the kitchen thinking over his words.

JC sat in his car outside the Walker home "JC you are an idiot, she's hurt and to think you could just walk into her life?" he groaned as he put his head in his hands. A knock on the cars window pulled him out of his self pity. He turned his head in the direction of the knock and saw Dana standing there nervously. JC rolled down the window "what are you doing out here?" he asked in confusion.

Dana bit her lip "I'm sorry I acted that way, can we talk somewhere else so that I can piece this all together?" she took a breath "JC this is all new to me. One minute I have a mom, a dad, and two older brothers and now? Well, now it's complicated." she waved her hand in his direction.

JC rubbed his eyes "get in." He said as he started the car.

Dana looked back at the house "What about mom and dad?" 

JC nodded as he unlocked her door "You can call them and tell them that you are with me."

Dana nodded as she got into the viper "Where are we going?" she asked as JC drove away from the house.

"My house here in Orlando" JC told her.

Dana nodded her head as the two traveled in relative quiet until Dana spoke "do you miss her? My mother I mean?"

JC nodded his head "everytime Jo and Ted send a picture of you, I wonder what she would think or how she would react. When she left us, I was hurt and angry. Heck I even write a song about how bitter I was." he chuckled at the memory. "do you know the song Selfish from the Celebrity record?"

Dana nodded "wait that was about her?"

Nodding his head JC grinned "not only that it was about you too."

Dana slapped her hand to her forehead "no wonder why I love that song."
End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Chapter 5 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
You might want to get a box of tissues. Just to warn you.
JC's laughter filled the car, as he smoothly eased the car into his driveway "here we are, you better call Ted and Jo." he said as he parked the car in the garage.

Nodding her head Dana reached to find her phone, but realized that she left it at her house "um JC?" she asked as she followed him into the house, JC turned his head at his name. "Can I use your phone I left mine at home."

JC handed his phone to Dana "Yeah, do you want anything to drink?"

Dana shook her head as she dialed her parents number "no, but thanks." She then began talking to her brother. 

After JC got a drink from the kitchen, he went into the tv room where Dana sat on a couch ending her conversation. 

"Ok Ben if anything happens I'll call you or I'll have JC call you." she smiled in JC's direction "alright see ya." with that she hung up the phone and gave the phone back to JC. 

"Everything ok?" he asked as he placed the phone back into his jeans pocket.

Nodding her head Dana giggled "that was Ben, he is so jealous I got to ride in your car."

JC smiled "so, you said you wanted to talk?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrows.

Biting her lip Dana sighed "yeah."

JC nodded as he made himself comfortable in his favorite recliner "what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to know everything you can tell me about before you let mom and dad take me in." Dana suggested.

JC understood where Dana was coming from, he sighed as he began his story "I met Val, your mom when I first moved to Orlando, she was friends with Joey. We hung out and we started to feel more than friends so we started dating. I took her to homecoming when I was" he paused as a memory came to his mind "we were juniors in high school and that was the night things changed between her and I." His eyes glistened with tears.

Dana watched as her father spoke with sadness and remorse "you had sex with her."

Pursing his lips JC nodded as his jaw clenched and unclenched "we told eachother that we loved eachother, we had never said that to one another." he smiled "we were inseparable after that. Then one day I come home to find her in my parents kitchen, my mom hugging her and my dad pacing." shaking his head JC closed his eyes "when I walked in my parents told me that her parents had kicked her out." 

Dana's eyes grew wide "what?! How could they just do that?"

With a light chuckle JC continued "that's exactly what I said, that's when everything hit the fan." he rubbed his face "Val asked if she could talk to me alone, which both scared me and confused me. I agreed then we went to my room where she told me that she was two months pregnant and I was the father."

Dana could sense the emotions her father had felt "what did you do?"

Licking his lips JC looked to the ground "I laughed and told her that she was lying." he lifted his eyes to meet Dana's "but she just sat there and cried, that's when I freaked. I grabbed my keys and my jacket and left, I needed to think and let this sink in."

Nodding her head Dana watched as JC sunk deep into his chair "I don't blame you, that's a lot to deal with." she said to try and let him know she wasn't mad.

Sighing JC continued "I sat in the driveway for twenty minutes, I cried, I yelled, and I just thought." he grinned "my dad came out and knocked on the window which scared the daylights out of me. I remember him telling me to get back into the house so that we all could work this out. He practically dragged me out of the car and back into the house." he laughed "if you get your grand dad angry, watch out it's not pretty." 

Giggling at the image of JC being man handled by his father "oh that's how Ben is, it's scary. So what happened next?" she got more comfortable on the couch.

JC thought a moment "I went back in and basically begged your mom to forgive me. We decided that your mom would move in with us. I remember half way through her pregnancy she woke me up to tell me that she felt you kick." his eyes glistened with tears.

"I couldn't believe it. In a few short months we were going to be parents." he sighed "a month before you were born, she started to pull away from me. She had stopped saying I love you and it scared me." tears began to pour freely from his eyes "then one night we had a huge fight, I told her I wanted this to work and that I loved her." he bit his lip "I will never forget the look in her eyes, she told me that she didn't love me anymore and as soon as you were born she would move out without you." that's when JC began to openly cry.

Dana couldn't believe that anyone wouldn't love this man sitting in front of her "JC" she stood and placed her hand to his shoulder. 

JC lifted his eyes to his daughter, he then stood and wrapped his arms around the girl "I swore I would never hurt you, I would do anything to keep you safe, and I would love you more than life itself." he said into her hair which he had buried his nose into.
Chapter 6 by musiccrazedjazzy
Standing in the middle of JC's home, Dana held him as he clung to her. Her heart broke for him and for what happened "JC" she whispered "I know you love me. Heck I saw it when you left after you lectured me." 

JC stood and looked down at Dana as she spoke "I don't know what it's like to be hurt like that. I'm hurt that my own mother would leave me, but there is nothing either one of us can do to change that we just have to go on with life and leave it in the past." she shook her head "I learned that from you." she smiled as JC hugged her to his side.

"Let me guess, an interview I gave?" he teased.

"I am a huge fan, did mom and dad tell you that? Although I met you way back when." Dana asked with embarrassment.

Nodding his head JC smiled "yeah, as a matter of fact they sent a picture of you with a complete eighties look going."

Gasping in shock Dana threw her hands over her face as she buried her head into JC's arm. "really? Oh man, I tried talking Maddi out of doing the contest, but sure enough I did it. Only because she bet fifty bucks that I wouldn't do it." she thought for a moment "she owes me still." 

"Couldn't turn that down could you?" JC said with a laugh.

Dana shook her head"JC, the contest was to do a dance of some sort" she bit her lip "we chose Bye Bye Bye, only because they told us that we had to do something non BSB." Dana watched as JC giggled. "some father you are, you laugh at your own daughter?" She pouted playfully.

JC shook his head "no honey, its just the image of you doing an nsync song, in order to go to a Backstreet concert. I heard of the cat fights between fans so yeah."
Hugging Dana, JC nodded his head toward the garage "so, you ready to head home?" 

Dana looked to her father "can we get to know eachother a little more? It's weird to know that  you are my dad, I remember when I was little the only way mom could get me to sleep was to put on sailing" she shyly grinned.

JC's heart ached knowing that his little girl sought his comfort when she was young even if she didnt realize that he would sing her tears away when she was an infant. 

Dana giggled "Maddi always said I was in love with you, but deep down I felt this deep familiarity to your voice, to you." Her smile faded "it was as if i had always known." She looked at her feet.

JC sighed at Dana's admittance "I always thought of you when we would sing that song." He sat back down as he furiously ran his fingers through his hair. "when you were born I sang Don't stop believing to you" a slow grin crossed his face at the memory.

Dana smiled "really? I love that song." she thought for a moment "do you have a girlfriend?"

JC shook his head "I haven't had a steady girlfriend in a long time."

Dana nodded "my friend's sister is single and I thought maybe you could take her out." 

JC laughed "trying to play matchmaker?"

Dana blushed "well, yeah I guess. I mean come on, seeing all the bimbo's you have been with?" she raised an eye brow.

Shaking his head, JC sighed "well if you really think its worth it I'll give this woman a call." he smiled as he wrapped an arm around Dana's shoulders. 

Dana's eyes widened "really? Oh man ok when we get back to my parents house I'll give you her info." she let out an excited scream. "JC you wont regret this I promise."

Chuckling JC hugged Dana "believe it or not you are so much like Val."

Dana's smile fell "I'm not her, I don't abandon family." 

With a shake of his head, JC spoke "don't think about it. Yes Val left and yes you do have some of your mother in you." he grinned "you also have a bit of my attributes."

Dana blushed "what do I have that's you?"

Thinking for a moment JC placed his hand on his chin then smiled "this hair is definitely from me" he picked up a strand of Dana's dark curly hair "when I look at your eyes i see why my mom see's me in you." the older man winked "let's see, from what your parents have told me, you have a talent for music" he raised an eyebrow, he then placed his arm over Dana's shoulder "you are fiercely loyal to those around you, and I bet you would throw yourself in front of a bus if you needed to protect them." 

Dana stared at the man as tears filled her eyes "thank you." She furiously wiped the tears from her eyes.

Nodding his head JC kissed her on her forehead in a fatherly manner "you are my daughter, I love you and am stating the facts honey."

With a light giggle Dana hugged him "I love you too and again thank you that means a lot."

Smiling JC guided her to the garage "welcome, now let's get you back home so that you can talk to your parents about that kid."

Sighing Dana threw her hands up in the air "come on JC, can't we do that some other time?"

Shaking his head JC walked over to the viper as he unlocked the car "nope, now get in." he said as he got into the car.

Dana rolled her eye "you really are a stubborn one, no wonder where I get it from." she said as she slipped into the car.
End Notes:
Hope your weekend was good.
Chapter 7 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
sorry it took forever, but I finally got hit with inspiration. hopefully this isnt too cliche.
As they reached her home, Dana began to fidget in her seat. JC knew that Dana was scared of what her mom and dad were going to say about her relationship with her boyfriend. Sighing JC parked the car and turned to Dana "listen, you can do this, I know you can." he encouraged the young girl. Looking out the window, JC nodded "lets go." With that he exited the car and proceeded to the front door. Dana groaned then followed JC as he made his way into the home. 

Ted stood as the pair entered the house, He cleared his throat "Dana what on earth possessed you to leave without even letting us know where you were?"

Dana stared at her dad "I told Ben where I was."

Joann nodded her head as she placed her hand to her husband's arm "Ted, Ben told me, I just forgot to tell you." she sighed besides, she was with JC her father." 

Trying to settle his nerves Ted nodded in agreement to his wife's admission "let's talk in the kitchen."

JC looked at Dana and gave her a wink to let her know he was behind her. Dana nodded as she followed Ted and Joann into the kitchen with JC trailing behind them. 

"Mom, Dad Im sorry." Dana whispered as she entered the kitchen. 

Ted Gently smiled "it's ok honey, I was just worried about you and where you might have gone to." 

Nodding her head Dana frowned "Im sorry, I just needed to talk to JC and doing that here was a bit hard with everyone here." she waved her hand toward the TV room. 

Sighing Joann sat in a chair at the kitchen table "So, did the two of you have a nice talk?" she glanced in JC's direction. 

JC smiled as he nodded "yes, this girl is a great young woman. In fact she has something that she needs to talk with the both of you about." his eyes shifted to the teenager.

Dana's blue eyes widened as all three adults stared at her. She swallowed the lump in her throat. "well, um JC seriously?" she whined. JC shook his head as he folded his arms over his chest. "ok, fine. Mom,  Dad, do you remember Brent?" 

Thinking back to the day they met the boy, Ted slowly nodded his head "yes, why are you bringing him up?" 

Dana bit her lip "well, He's my boyfriend." once the words left her mouth both Ted and Joann began to shout their disapproval.

"Dana Leigh, I thought I made myself clear when I said that you were to not see that boy." Ted bellowed. 

Tears spilled from Dana's eyes "dad, I like him a lot."

Shaking his head Ted growled "I will not have my daughter seeing that boy who calls himself a man." 

JC stood between Ted and Dana as he spoke protectively "Ted calm down, Dana tell me why Ted would think this way?" 

Dana couldn't believe this, Her dad yelled at her and now JC wants answers "he's a good guy." Hearing her dad snort, she continued "he treats me like a princess." 

JC stared at Dana, then turned to Ted "what has that kid done, if he even thinks of laying a finger on Dana Im gonna kick his butt all the way to LA to be roughed up by Justin and his crew." 

Ted shook his head "I have heard from some people that he has a reputation. What that reputation is? I don't know, but i do not have a good feeling about it."

Nodding his head JC turned his attention back to Dana "Dana I want to meet this kid. If he is the kind of guy you say he is, then I want to meet him. Otherwise I am behind Ted and Jo, I will not let that kid anywhere near you."

Shaking her head Dana quickly turned and stormed out of the kitchen with the look of hurt and anger written all over her face.

Joann sighed "well, that went wonderful."

Two male groans were heard from Ted and JC.  

Dana paced back and forth in her bedroom as she spoke on the phone with Maddi "I mean JC just turned me loose and threatened to not let me be anywhere near Brent." She flopped down onto her bed "I don't get why they have to be so anal about me dating Brent, I knew Dad would jump down my throat about it, but hearing JC? how dare he do that." 

Maddi Sighed "Dana, you know what Im going to say here, however I think that JC is making sure you are looked after. I mean come on the guy is your biological father."

Dana bitterly laughed "that's the only connection we have Mads, wait no we have an equal love for music and loyalty to our family." Sighing she sat up "Thing is I've known him for a day and he just swoops in and wants to play daddy, where was he when I broke my arm climbing the Johnson's tree? Where was he when I went out on my first date? where was he when" a sob broke through her body as images of a dark moment in her life came to her mind.

Maddi listened in understanding then wondered what could upset her friend so much "Dana, girl are you alright?" she asked with concern.

Struggling to keep the tears at bay Dana shook her head "Mads, I need to tell you something, but please don't tell anyone." another batch of tears spilled from her eyes "please."

Hearing the plea Maddi nodded her head "ok, I won't but Im going to warn you, if its something like illegal Im going straight to your parents and that includes JC."

Dana shook her head "Maddi, no you can't."

Maddi raised her eyes heavenward as realization hit "oh Dana are you pregnant?" 

Dana shook her head "no, but Mads remember prom last year?"

Maddi nodded her head "yeah, you took off with Brent to the lake." 

Dana nervously sighed "all the rumors about him are true. he told me if I told anyone, he would deny everything." she whispered between sobs. 

Maddi's eyes widened "oh my Dana, He raped you?" hearing her friend confirm her suspicions, Maddi rubbed her face as tears for her friend began to pool in her own eyes. "that punk needs his butt kicked."

Dana smiled slightly "get in line, JC already plans to have Justin beat the tar out of him." She sighed "that is if he ever finds out." 
End Notes:
hope you like.
Chapter 8 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
Im not sure how you all are going to react to this, but I swear my mind is just on a roller coaster of drama for JC and Dana
Sitting on her bed Maddi shook her head "Dana, you have to tell them if not your parents then tell JC at least. To be honest I never liked Brent." She muttered.

At the mention of telling her parents, Dana vigorously shook her head "no, I can't he'll find out and" she took a breath "no."

Maddi bit her lip "Dana, what would Brent actually do if anyone found out."

Thinking about her boyfriend, Dana let the tears fall "I don't know."

Nodding her head Maddi sighed "It's going to be ok D."

Outside Dana's door JC stood with concern etched onto his face as he heard his daughter's side of the conversation. His mind began to race 'wait, is she talking about Brent? If that kid hurt her I'm gonna find him and kick him all the way to hell.' He then made his way back down the stairs as the possibilities swarmed in his head. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, his eyes met Ted's. "Ted, we need to talk, now." JC stated in urgency.

The older man nodded his head as he followed JC into the den, watching the younger man pace the floor all the while muttering under his breath, Ted folded his arms over his broad chest. "so, JC what happened?"

Before thinking JC's head snapped in Ted's direction with fire burning in his eyes "What are the rumors about that kid? If he said she was a slut he is going to know the size of my shoe in his groin."

Taking a deep breath Ted thought carefully about what he would say to his daughter's biological father "What I've been hearing at the school is that he has been around the block a time or two and according to some of my students, he's got quite a temper on him if he doesn't get his way."

Narrowing his eyes, JC shook his head as profanities left his lips "If he even touched her, he's dead." Before Ted could even react, JC grabbed a vase sitting on the end table which was next to him and threw it across the room. Breathing heavily JC rubbed his eyes as tears filled them "I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to her and I couldn't protect her from..." Before he could finish, his eyes landed on Dana.

Dana's eyes filled with tears as she cried out "Ok, you want to know the truth? fine, Brent raped me a year ago and now I can't even go a day without him either tearing me down, or hitting me." she then pulled up the hem of her shirt to show a splotch of a bruise.

Both JC and Ted gasped as Dana let her shirt fall back into place. JC's eyes darkened with anger, "I am not going to let him hurt you anymore." He growled as he began to pace again.

Dana's eyes widened at his response "JC, I know you want to protect me but I can handle this."

Stopping dead in his tracks, JC looked at the young woman "Handle it? Dana the guy beats you." he exclaimed with sorrow.

Ted cleared his throat "Dana, go back to your room while we talk to your father ok?" he gently urged.

Nodding her head, Dana turned from the room and went back to her room where she rested her weary body onto her bed.

Joann looked at the two men in front of her "now, I know that you both want to keep her safe, but don't do anything that will cause either of you grief. Now if you need me I will be with our daughter." She stepped towards Ted and kissed him, then hugged JC. Sighing she left the room.

JC leaned against the wall and with tears in his eyes he slid to the floor in defeat "I promised her I would keep her safe and look at what happened to her." He buried his face into his hands as he grabbed the hair on the top of his head.

Ted watched the younger man as an idea formed in his head. With a gentle smile he made his decision "JC, I just thought of something that you could do to help out in this."

Lifting his head JC's eyes met Ted's "what's your idea? I'll do anything that will keep her away from him."

Knowing this idea may be far reaching, Ted sat next to JC "before you say anything I want you to listen to everything I'm going to say." he took a breath "I think you should take Dana back with you to LA, I know that you wanted her to live with us until she decided to move out. Honestly JC I think this will make your relationship with her stronger." His eyes searched JC's for any hint of apprehension.

With an idea like this JC couldn't believe what he was hearing. Yet, he was seeing Ted's reasoning "it's a good thing I never gave you guys full custody of her then huh?" he chuckled with a hint of sarcasm. Biting his lip, the younger man nodded "I was actually going to ask her if she wanted to come and visit for a few weeks."

Smiling, Ted nodded his head "I take it you are willing to do this."

JC blinked as he whispered "yes. I am"

with a grunt, Ted stood "ok, then we have to pitch this idea to the ladies." rolling his eyes "I know how Jo can get, so be prepared for her wrath." He laughed as he held out his hand to the younger man.

A hint of a smile found it's way to JC's lips as he took the offered hand, "I hope it's not too bad though because I have to do a photo shoot next week."

Both men laughed as they left the room the tension in the house lightened a bit. Though the knowledge of Dana's predicament was ever present in everyone's minds.
End Notes:
Hope you like this one.
Chapter 9 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
sorry it took forever, school was a killer. this is a short chapter that leads into the next adventure for Dana. Hope you enjoy.
The next day Dana was sitting in her room with a suitcase on her bed. Maddi came over to help Dana pack her things.

Maddi sighed "I'm going to miss you, you know?"

Dana nodded her head as tears filled her eyes as she replied, "I know, but maybe you can talk your parents into coming out to LA to visit me."

As the two embraced the voices of both Dana's Dad and JC yelling flowed into the room.

Confusion swept over the two girls as they glanced at each other then followed the voices of Ted and JC. Once the the girls were downstairs the cause of the yelling was made known.

JC shook his head at the teenaged boy who he was holding against the wall "why should i let you go, you worthless piece of..." before he could finish the sentence the boy kneed him in the groin which caused JC to let go and crumple to the ground in pain.

Dana ran to JC's side "JC, what are you doing?" her line of sight turned to the teenaged boy. "Brent, what on earth..." A loud resounding slap to her face caused Dana to shut her mouth.

JC got up from the floor and grabbed Brent's arm before the boy could do more damage. With a twist to the boy's arm JC hissed, "if you lay one more finger on that girl, there will be hell to pay, you understand?" He received no answer, he pushed Brent to the wall again. JC then spoke with gritted teeth, "i asked you a question. You know what? Get out of my sight." with a hard shove, JC walked over to Dana and held her close.

Brent snorted "what, are you his slut?" he asked Dana.

With wide Eyes Maddi had enough of Brent's attitude. Nodding to Ted, the young girl stalked over to Brent and said "Brent, you are an idiot. That is Dana's father, and he could probably put you in jail for raping Dana." she looked at dana then back to brent, "This is for all the girls you have hurt." with that Maddi brought her fist back then punch Brent in the nose.

Brent fell to the ground, with tears in his eyes he yelled "you broke my nose." He was the picked up by both JC and Ted "did you see what that witch did to me?"

Nodding his head toward Ted, JC replied "I don't know what you're talking about man. Either way i don't like you." with that JC punched Brent in the stomach "Ted, you can show this kid out now." He then walked back to Dana.

Just as JC wrapped his arm around Dana, Brent glared at JC. Ted shook his head at the teenager before shoving the boy out the front door then yelled out "If you ever think about coming anywhere near that girl, I will hunt you down boy." With that Ted shut the door.

Dana leaned heavily against JC as she shed silent tears, JC's heart broke for his little girl.

Maddi watched father and daughter hold one another, her heart went out to them. With a renewed understanding of her friend's situation she cleared her throat and said "well, that's enough excitement for one day. Dana, I'm glad you are moving to Cali and being away from that punk." She folded her arms over her chest and shook her head as she reached her hand out to place it on Dana's shoulder. "want to finish packing?" she asked in a whisper.

Dana nodded her head and followed her friend back upstairs to pack her life that would soon begin in LA.
Chapter 10 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
I know another shorty, but hope to get more soon. :)
Later that day Dana stood in the living room with her close friends and family who had all gathered to wish her well in Los Angeles. Maddi smiled "Dana, I want updates via text, tweets, and Facebook. Otherwise I'll have to kick your butt." With a smile she hugged Dana.

Dana laughed then said, "don't worry Mads, I'll keep you posted. Maybe I can get you Biebs number." With a wink Dana laughed at the reaction Maddi gave.

Maddi glared playfully at Dana as she leaned in to whisper "Im gonna miss you."

Nodding her head, Dana wrapped her arms around Maddi "Me too."

Ted and Joann smiled as they watched Dana with her friend and two brothers. Ted pointed to JC, who was talking with Danny and Ben. Ted chuckled, "It looks like they approve of JC." Joann nodded as she quickly wiped a tear "I don't doubt it. Besides JC is that girls father, they have to approve." She wrapped her arms around her husband's waist as the two continued to watch the activity around them.

The next day the Walker family took JC and Dana to the airport. As the family said their goodbyes to JC and Dana, Ted watched the man he remembered as a teenaged father who had no clue how to change a diaper. Chuckling at the memory, he walked to where JC stood and spoke with hesitancy, "well, this is it huh?"

JC Shook his head as he replied, "Ted, you will always be her dad." he sighed "Just because..." He laughed "look at me Im telling you how things are, when only 17 years ago you were doing the same thing to me when Val left and I wouldn't listen to dad."

Ted clapped his hand on the younger man's shoulder as he said, "don't worry kid. I know you love that girl." Ted hefted JC's bag over his shoulder and walked over to the small crowd.

Laughter poured from Dana's lips as she noticed her father and JC approaching, She sighed then said, "I guess this is it." She looked around at her mom and dad, her two brothers, and Maddi. A tear fell from her eye as she hugged each of them. "I love you guys and will call as much as I can, and you." She pointed to Maddi and whispered, "I want all the juicy details on that guy in biology." She smirked as Maddi's face changed to a deep red.

JC leaned into Dana's side and said, "you ready? we need to check in now."

With a nod Dana took in a shaky breath then squealed with Maddi, the group and a few on lookers saw the display of the two girls. "Im going to miss you, Ill call you tonight and text you pictures." With a tight hug, Dana released her friend to follow JC through the throng of people all of whom were heading to security check.

Later that night JC and Dana pulled into JC's hillside home in Los Angeles. Easing the sports car into the garage, He sighed "and this is home." He said with a grin.

Dana opened her door and stepped out. "so, you live in a garage?"

JC's jaw dropped, and with a mischievous smile he replied, "you know I could have left you back at the airport and made you find your own way home."

Dana laughed as she went to the trunk of the car, "sure, that would have been kind of fun, I have always wanted to hitch hike." Once she saw the disapproving glance JC was giving her, Dana rested her hand on the trunk of the car. "Can I get my bags?"

JC smiled as he shook his head, "let's wait. Im starving, Alicia told me she left some food in the fridge." With that he disappeared through the garage door.

Confused as to who Alicia was, Dana scurried her way into the house. "JC, wait who is Alicia?"

With a chuckle JC poked his head out of a room "She's my assistant who for unknown reasons feels the need to be my mom." he noticed the confused look on Dana's face "she's married with 2 kids and sometimes she just goes overboard." He gestured for Dana to come into the kitchen.
Chapter 12 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
Ok this is it guys. :( its been a hard ride but yay.
Shaking her head, Dana followed JC into the kitchen. Once she entered, Dana's jaw dropped at the view from the kitchen. She looked to JC then back to the view in front of her "wow, you have an amazing view of the city."

JC nodded with a smile "that is one reason why I bought this place."

With a nod Dana turned to JC and asked with a smirk, "Do I get a tour of my rockstar dad's house? or do I have to go snoop on my own?"

JC shook his head and with a laugh he replied, "yes, of course."

Later that night Dana stood in her room as she thought about how different h life had become since she had met her biological father, to her it meant that she could begin to piece together the jigsaw puzzle she called a broken life, which had started when Brent first hit her. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts, wiping the tears that she had unknowingly shed, The teenager opened the door to reveal the man who she now knew was her biological father.

At the sight of tears in his daughters eyes, JC wrapped his arms around Dana and whispered, "oh honey, i wish i could take every hurt, every ounce of pain for you and it kills me that i cant."

Dana buried her face into her father's neck as she cried. It seemed hours had passed before the crying was over and all she could hear was her father singing 'This I Promise You.' She lifted her head and watched him as he began to stop and smile at her. She shook her head in disbelief that she was in California away from friends and family, but most of all Brent. Dana sucked in a breath of air then spoke, "thank you, for everything, for giving me the life i had, for coming back. I think i remember you coming to a dance recital i had when i was 5." She giggled as she felt Jc's hand take hold of hers. "That was when i about fell off the stage from excitement from seeing my daddy at the recital." She thought for a moment as she stared at their hands, "is that why you stopped coming around?" She looked to her father in confusion.

JC sighed as he shook hhis head and replied, "no, it was a a little bit after that when i went to Europe, i knew that our people would have a field day if they saw me with a little hyper 5 year old on my tale so i just stopped coming around to keep you safe and my neck out of the latest rag column."

Dana sat down on the large bed as JC pulled up a desk chair, with the two situated comfortably JC continued, "I know you wished i would come back then, but i couldn't and wouldn't. Again I'm so sorry for putting you through that."

The nod from Dana gave JC all the acceptance he needed, then Dana asked, "so what now? You offered me to live here with you, I graduate in a few months and it will be kind of weird for me to start calling you dad because..." Before she could finish, JC chuckled which caused Dana to glare playfully at him and say, "what do i have something on my face?" She lightly punched him.

JC regained his composure and smiled, "yes, i expect you to finish school well what you want to do after that is up to you, i hear you want to go into music engineering which means you could hang with me while i work so you can learn the ropes. As for calling me dad? Its ok i understand. Ted and Jo are your mom and dad, however that doesn't mean you cant find room for me."

Dana grin and hugged her father and said, "Dad will always be dad, but you are my Daddy." With that she gave the man a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "now can you leave? I gotta call Mads." She said with a giggle.

JC stood and folded his arms over his chest as he smirked, "so thats how it is, butter me up just right then kick me to the curb i see that you love me." He then chuckled, "alright sweetheart don't be up too late ok?" Dana nodded as JC left the room. Once he was out the door with it shut behind him the floodgates to his emotions of the past few days came flooding to him. He had finally gotten her back, His Baby Girl was back.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2186