Beautiful Soul by NsyncLanceFan
Summary: Levi seeks warmth on a cold Germany night from Lance.
Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: Awesome August 2011- *NSYNC Fiction Challenge
Challenges: Awesome August 2011- *NSYNC Fiction Challenge
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1455 Read: 870 Published: Aug 20, 2011 Updated: Aug 20, 2011

1. Beautiful Soul by NsyncLanceFan

Beautiful Soul by NsyncLanceFan

It was real cold. The fact that Levi was a small boy, Chris’s little brother had it’s advantages, but not to the cold. “But Chris…” Didn’t work when ‘big brother’ wanted to be with the big boys. “Its like really cold.” That didn’t work either. Chris could be an ass but that’s what brothers do, Levi always reminds himself. Now he is getting out of a hot shower and dressing into many layers so he won’t freeze. “I hate Germany. I want to go home.” Levi leaves the bathroom, finding a blast of cold air knocking him over nearly. “Shit!” He runs forward and Lance stumbles back at the boy only a year younger than him holding him tightly. “Warm me up.”

“Um…” Lance was use to being the ‘big brother’ to Justin and Levi since the others decided to be butts about being over 18. Justin was with his mom, probably snuggling under the sheets watching yet another chick-flick in her arms. Lance grew out of that a week ago. Poor Levi never did that. Acting strong all the time and being another man in his house hold. Lance had to give him some credit for reverting to a little kid when so far from home. Yeash his own mom was right across the hall! “Yeah it is cold.”

“Warm me up please.” Levi’s arms wrap around Lance’s neck tightly and his body was pressed against Lance. Lance slowly put his arms around Levi and held him close. “You know, I don’t act like this a lot.”

“Its okay, really dude. Lets get under the sheets right?” Lance pulls Levi apart from his now freezing body and they scramble under the sheets. Levi feels a magnetic pull to Lance’s body once more and they lie there holding each other. If any one walked in at the moment, they would just say its really cold and to join the huddle.

“Can I, like, ask you a question L?” Levi called Lance that, and it was beyond Lance why. He thought it was sweet… or different.

“Ask away.” Lance feels Levi’s breath on his neck and he shuts his eyes. That was a rare feeling.

“Have you ever wanted to kiss me?” If Lance knew Levi a little less than he did, he sure would have said yes in a snap. But the fact he was CHRIS’S little brother and they were band mates made him hesitate. It just might be the moment in time, ya know, that Levi would say that. He was a very spontaneous boy who knew WAY more than he should in Lance’s opinion.

“If I did I would have done it already.” Levi knew ever since he saw Lance blushing at that bodyguard fixing his suit that one time. Only a bisexual or gay man would blush at that. If it was Joey who would be worrying about the clad women around, well Levi would have joked about it then get pounded in. But him and Lance shared something special in that area so he just patted Lance’s shoulder with ease when walking past so he could get to Justin.

“Just asking ya know man.” Levi remembers when Chris first mentioned the idea about the band. Levi was jumping for joy for the idea of being on stage in front of millions of screaming people. And the money he can give to his family, well that was what grabbed him. His mouth began to water at the sight of Lance Bass in their drive way. He had to hide out in his room before Chris dragging him downstairs upside down to meet him. Levi acted all cool and hip and got a huge out bursting laugh from Jc who ended up finding something wet in his bed that night.

“But if you want me to, I can.” Levi turns his face out of the now moist Bass neck and looks out of the corner of his eye to see Lance staring back. Was he serious about it?

“I wouldn’t mind L, ya know, so like…” Levi couldn’t exactly speak like normal and kept repeating ‘ya know’ and the word ‘like’ every other word until warm and wet tongue runs along his lips and into his mouth. Levi’s response is his tongue too.

“This can keep us warm.” Lance smiles against Levi. Levi rolls Lance to the bed and moves his legs apart so Lance’s could slide up. Yeah, a lot of clothing was a bad idea now in both of their minds. “Without the clothing?” Levi can strip, he was a pro and some wouldn’t be proud of that. Lance was and was glad Levi was a pro at stripping others. Levi’s flesh on Lance’s flesh = moan.

“Wow, you are nice.” Lance was still flat on the bed. He runs his hand up and down Levi’s soft back while the other rubbed his ass. “Everything is.” Levi was working his hips against Lance and holding Lance’s face while kissing him more and more.

“Have you ever down something like this before L?” Lance flashback’s to the time he was 14 and he humped his best bud since 5th grade. Both were experimenting, that’s all, but it led to more than that a year later when they had sex together then their dad’s find them in the after math. Lance was grounded and his friend moved away. The only person who was sensible about the entire thing was Stacy and she was able to convince his mom to let him come to Orlando.

“It might straighten him out ya know?” Stacy loved Lance no matter what, but she hoped it would do that. Lance is as stupid as he is straight.

“It was experimenting.” Lance gasped. Levi wasn’t un-experimented himself. Lance moves his hips along Levi’s and they moan into each other’s mouths.

Not long after that orgasm, Lance had his head between Levi’s legs and his hand underneath. Levi opened his mouth slightly releasing a puff of breath every other second. His back arches and his head rolls to the side. Lance moves faster and tastes Levi's salty sweetness soon enough. Levi does the same to Lance and they are very warm afterward.

“Was that, like, experimenting too or, like, just something more?” Levi turns his head resting his chin on Lance’s chest. They are heating up quick, bodies pressed together.

“I don’t think it was just something more, I think that was almost making love.” Lance runs his hand through Levi’s thick black hair. He liked how Chris and him had things in common despite the fact they had different fathers. “I really enjoyed it.”

“Same here.” Levi leans up kissing Lance a little before pulling away. “You know some people say I can just sense what people are like, like one person told me it was their souls ya know?”

“Interesting. Keep talking I like watching your lips move.” Levi laughs and continues staring into Lance’s eyes.

“Like Joe, I first was introduced to him by Chris and I felt this vibe that he was a strong dude and he could have a lot potential at anything he really wants. Jc seems a little high when I first meet him but music notes are his security blanket man.” Levi kisses Lance’s chest a bit, feeling up and down his arm. “Justin was such a wicked man he was born singing; it is weird I can picture that, ‘He ain’t screaming ma’am he’s singing.’ It’s cool. I can skip Chris right? You. You, you, you, you, you.” Levi moves putting his arms on either side of Lance’s head and kisses him a bit till he finds those right words. “To sum it all, to me I’d say you have beautiful soul.” Lance smiles. “No joke, I’ve liked you since I was staring out my window and saw you get out of the car. I was acting like all cool and hip cause I didn’t want to screw with anything.

“I knew somethin’ was up Levi.” Lance rolls him them to their sides and holds him close again like they were not too long ago. “I didn’t mind. It was funny and made me feel all welcome.” Levi kisses Lance again with a great big smile, moving his lips over Lance’s top and bottom slowly.

“Excuse me?” Levi and Lance dart their head at the door and well the once beautiful moment ended when EVERYONE was at the door with everything but bikinis on their bodies.

“We were just trying to keep warm ma’am.” Lance’s mom seemed angry with Lance's comment but Chris was grinning head to toe.

“He has a nice body man no one can resist this.” Levi says, moving closer to Lance who gasps and Levi can’t hold a moan worth crap. Everyone just slammed the door. “Less worrying more kissying.”

THE END!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2191