How to Say Goodbye by ninabina
Summary: How do you tell someone goodbye?
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama
Challenges: None
Series: The Dirty Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3419 Read: 1156 Published: Aug 27, 2011 Updated: Aug 27, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by ninabina

Chapter 1 by ninabina
Author's Notes:
Taking a break from Nympho to write a little short for the Dirty Series.  Hope you like it.
His feet shuffled back and forth nervously as his pace across the living room floor continued.

“Come on, Timberlake.  You can do this.”  

His words, while lacking in confidence, were muffled slightly by his hand, which was slightly moving between playing with the stubble on his chin and completely running it over his face.   It was something he did often because the feeling of forward motion helped him think.

Halting all motion altogether, he stood in front of the door to his girlfriend Tanya’s apartment.

He attempted to calm his nerves once again as he stared at her putrid green door.  The 105 that was supposed to label her apartment number was haphazardly placed in the middle of the door, the 5 just about to come off the only nail still holding it into the wall.  He hated her apartment.  In fact, one of their many recurring arguments was about her living in this shack of a shithole when she could have been living with him.  

He thought it was logical.  It was safer, more secure, and meant that he would get to see her on a consistent basis with his hectic schedule.  But of course, she would never agree to it.  And he would have to come and pick her up here--of all places.  It definitely put a bit of a damper into his life.

“Stop being a fucking pussy,” he muttered under his breath.  “Just do this.”

Reaching his hand up to the door, he held it there for a few more baited seconds before finally allowing it to rap against the solid wood.

“Just a minute,” he heard faintly from deep within the confines of the apartment.  After a few shuffles and loud noises, the door finally swung open, revealing a gorgeous specimen of woman.  The woman Justin Timberlake called his girlfriend for the past four years.

“Ugh.  Honey!  You have a key.  Why didn’t you just let yourself in?” she moans, moving aside with a slight huff.  The sundress she was wearing seemed to flow effortlessly in the air, revealing her freshly tanned legs from the last weekend they had at the beach.

All Justin could do was shrug.  

“I didn’t want to lose the magic.  Or walk in on you changing.  I got yelled at last time, remember?” he smiled, finally allowing himself to squeeze through the cramped walkway and into her kitchen.

But as he walked further into the house, he couldn’t help but see the way the tendrils of curly blonde hair fell at her cheeks, perfectly framing her face.  The more he stared at her, the more he realized how beautiful she was.  It almost made him forget what he came here to do.

She giggled, pulling some soft strands behind her ear.  “I couldn’t lose the magic with you, handsome.”  

As soon as the words escaped her lips, she leaned up to press her cherry pink lips against his cheek.  Another giggle passed through the air when she saw she left a lipstick mark on his cheek.  She gently moved her thumb to his slightly stubble-ridden jaw to wipe it off.

“Honey, you don’t have to do that,” he groaned, gently pulling his face away and wiping at his cheek like a stubborn twelve year old boy.  “It’s fine.  I got it.”

A pout passed over her perfectly painted features as he did so, and the sliver of her sweetness slowly started digging itself into his heart.

“So are you ready to go?” he asked, trying to fill the awkward gap of silence with something positive.  There were a lot more moments like this between them lately.  More than he’d like, anyway.  He wanted to spit it out, but he just couldn’t.  Maybe them just going out as they had planned would be better.  He could have the talk afterwards, right?

Listening to her take a breath, he watched her shake her head slightly. “I just have to go and finish up a few things with my hair and makeup, and then I’ll be ready.”  Waiting for her to turn away, he visibly rolled his eyes.  The image of every perfect element of her in his head began to shatter as the reality of their relationship started to creep in.

This woman spent more time in the bathroom these days than she did with him, or any of her friends.  They had moved to LA almost ten years ago now, once his career had taken off, while they were just friends.  But over the years, they had seen each other through a lot of things.  Relationships, hardships, death, job promotions, tours, you name it.  They were peas in a pod--mostly because she wasn’t like every other girl in LA--or even in the entertainment industry.  She had a heart, a soul, and she was gorgeous to boot.

Shaking his thoughts back to the situation at hand, he forced himself into the ever familiar living room, opting for the seat on the L-shaped couch that his ass had nearly burned a hole in.

He casually reached for the remote and started flipping through the channels.  He figured there had to be a sports game on somewhere, and he just wanted to get lost in it so he didn’t get frustrated that she had him sitting here on the sidelines again when they could be out with their friends, having fun.

After several shows passed, he peered down at his watch and realized that the reservation at the restaurant had now expired, and that he had been sitting for nearly an hour.  Completely irritated, he pushed his languid body up and started heading for the bathroom.

“Tanya!” he called.

Nothing.

“Tanya, baby.  Where are you?” he asked, pushing the door to the bathroom open to see her bent over the counter, airbrushing her eyelids on.  He let out an exasperated sigh.  “Honey, you’ve been in here for an hour and a half.  We missed our dinner reservations with our friends...”

Startled, she stood up straight and groans.

“J!  You totally made me mess up.  You have to knock before you come barging in here like that!  Now I have to re-do my entire left eye,” she pouted.

He rolled his eyes again.

“Really, honey?  I came in to tell you that you’ve had me waiting for an hour, and all you care about is that I made you mess up your left eye?”

She pouted a little at his tone, and turned towards him.  “I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean it.  I just want to look perfect for you.  You know how crazy those paparazzi are.  Can’t look like a hot mess on your arm.  Johnny would kill me.”

He started to close the distance between them and gently put his hands on her shoulders.

“Baby, I don’t care about those things.  You know this,” he whispered, letting the pads of his fingertips move down the smooth skin of her shoulders to end at her elbows.

She sighed. “Well, I do.  You’re not the one that gets torn apart by the entire world if I have a bad hair day, okay?”

He grunted in response.

“You never used to care about those things,” he whispered, slowly leaning in to smell her hair.  She used the most amazing lavender conditioner, and it always put him at ease.

She rolled her eyes at him and pulled away, bending over the bathroom counter again to start fixing the eye makeup that he had just made her mess up.
Instead of walking back out to the living room like he usually would, he decided to prop back against the door frame.  He wanted to at least get a few last looks in of the woman that was his view of perfection.

He started at her face.  She had the perfect jaw, nice thick lips that were just perfect when she was sucking his cock.  God, they were like a vaccuum.  Even looking at the way she bit on the bottom one while she was concentrating started a slight stirring in his jeans.  

Diverting his attention so that he didn’t get fully hard, knowing full well that he would lose all rational thought and not be able to say what he wanted to, he let his eyes drift to her shoulders.  She had very toned arms, slight mocha skin that was just perfect.  She even had a bit of a strawberry birthmark just above her elbow that he liked to kiss when they would lay in bed on Sunday morning.

He let his eyes travel faster, watching the curve in her back that led straight to his favorite feature: her ass.  It was the perfect ass.  If Beyonce and her were to stand in front of him and he had to judge which one had the better ass, he might have to honestly go with Tanya.  It was just so big and round, and he loved to just grab handfuls of it while they were making love.  And the way she could work that ass against him was unlike any girl he had ever been with.

At this point, the blood had completely drained from his brain, and was now making his dick stiff.  

Opting to continue his appreciation, he shifted a little so that he could get a nice look at her legs.  They were taught and perfect, very muscular.  The muscles were even accentuated since she was slightly lifting herself up to lean over the counter.  She loved being as close to the mirror as possible when she was doing her makeup.

“Fuck,” he mumbled to himself, adjusting his thickness that was between his legs.

She peered over at him for a second, giving him a questioning glance.  “What’s the matter?”

“Hmm?” he asked, distracted as he was trying to see if he could catch a peek at what kind of panties she was wearing beneath her short sundress.

She went back to working on her eyelid.  “I said, what’s the matter?  You’re making noises.”

Deciding to let her know what was the matter, he pushed himself off the wall and made his way behind her.  He roughly grabbed her hips and pushed his crotch firmly against her gorgeous ass.  Her sundress rid up a little in the process.

“That’s what’s the matter,” he whispered gruffly.
She squealed in response.  “Justin!  I’m trying to finish my makeup.  We have dinner reservations...get off!” she yelled, lightly swatting his forearm to try and get him to go away.

“They expired.  You took too long,” he growled, pushing his hard on into her more, letting the thickness fall comfortably between the gabs of her ass cheeks.

She rolled her eyes.  “Seriously, get off.”

He grunted, pulling away and stared at her through the mirror.  “Really, Tanya?  You just made me wait for an hour for you to put on makeup that you didn’t even need to put on.  Now, when I’m in need because I’ve been staring at your beauty for the past 10 minutes, you want me to go away?  You’re supposed to be my girl...take care of my needs.”

“I’ll take care of your needs later.  Right now, I NEED to finish my makeup,” she reiterated, gently pushing at his chest to get him to go back to his corner.

All this did was anger him, but he went back to his corner and watched her for a little longer.  Letting the minutes pass, he finally moved down to the floor.  He watched her curiously to see if she would notice.

She didn’t, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.  Getting on his hands and knees, he crawled over to where she was standing.  He waited until she shifted a little, and without warning, reached up beneath her dress with both hands and ripped her panties in two.

Startled, he waited for her to jump.  As soon as her legs moved slightly, he grabbed both  of her thighs and pushed them as far apart as he could, leaned up, and started licking at her clit.  He knew she was trying to protest, but there was no way she could.  He was very good at what he did, and she could never deny him once he started pleasing her.

“Fuck, Justin...” she hissed.

She let her torso fall back onto the bathroom counter, and her legs finally let loose, allowing him to spread them further apart.  His hands gripped her ass and pulled her down to him even more.

“Baby....baby, no.  I....oh...f...fuuuuu...ck.”  He could hear her nails scratching against the marble.

His tongue continued its assault on her dripping wet pussy.  He felt her juices sliding all over his nose, starting to make their way down his chin.  He continued to lap at her furiously, changing directions with his tongue ever few seconds.  He would flick it quickly over nub, make little circles around it, suck it like a vacuum.  And then he pulled out his favorite trick.  He let three fingers slide swiftly into her dripping wet vagina as he nibbled and hummed against her most sensitive flesh, all at the same time.

She instantly came.  Her muscles constricted, her body started shaking, and he could hear all the items on the bathroom counter getting knocked over as she screamed out in pleasure.

He waited for her to come down from her high before he pulled away from her and stood up, wiping the juices off of his face as he did so.  He caught her eyes in the mirror.

“What were you saying?” he asked, a smirk on his face.

She couldn’t respond and he knew it.  She just looked at him, breathing heavily, and still spasming on the bathroom counter.  Watching her for a few minutes bask in the afterglow, he finally closed the distance between them again, pressing his clothed, rock solid dick against her booty.

“You don’t want this?” he asked, his voice a little hoarse from not talking.

He sighed a little when she started to rock her hips against it slightly, making him pull away.

“Nope, you said you didn’t want it,” he finished.  He knew full well there was no way that she could live without him at this point.  She always needed a good fucking after an orgasm like that.  She loved the way he could get her off orally, but it paled in comparison to what he could do to her with his dick.

“Baby...I’m sorry,” she whispered.

He shook his head.  “I don’t think you are.  How sorry are you?” he asked.

He watched her push herself up, off the counter.  She firmly backed her ass against his crotch, arching her back and resting her face gently against his.  He could feel the tingles start to slide down his body as she reached for belt.  She was slow with her movements, teasing him as she took her time undoing his fly.  Involuntarily, his breath sucked in harshly when he felt her cool hand pull his dick out.

“I’m sorry enough that I’ll let you put it anywhere you want it...” she whispered, slowly nibbling on his ear and beginning to place kisses down his neck.  She kept her back arched and started to twerk her booty a little against him to get a reaction.

It didn’t take much. Justin swiftly pushed her torso back down on the counter.  He pushed her sundress up roughly and stared at her ass as he steadied the tip against her mocha skin.  

“Anywhere, huh?” he whispered.
He gently dipped the burgeoning red tip of his penis into the crevice of her dripping wet lips.  He thrust a little, allowing just the tip to enter her vagina, eliciting a loud cry of ecstasy from her.

“That what you want baby?” he asked.

She just nodded.

In one swift motion, he grabbed her hips and slammed into her so hard that she yelped in pain as her head hit the mirror.  He didn’t care at this point, because it felt so good.  He stayed buried deep within her folds, feeling her hot wetness clamping around him.  

“You like that?” he asked.

She whimpered.  “Uh huh...please,” she begged.  She tried to push herself up with her hands so that her torso wasn’t on the counter any more, but every time she tried, he would pull out completely and slam into her so hard that she thought he was going to split her in half.

“Owww, Justin...” she whimpered.  “Fuck, it hurts so bad, it’s good.”  She was already out of breath, and the mixture of pleasure and pain was making her dizzy.  

He wasn’t usually this rough, but he was angry, confused, and had a lot of emotions running through his blood.  He gently reached for her hair, tugging it back so that he could stare at her tits through the mirror.

“Yeah?  You want it harder?” he asked, pulling on her hair.

All he heard was a slight whimper, followed by screaming as he started pounding into her relentlessly.  It was dizzying to watch her perfect tits bouncing wildly in the mirror.  He would catch her eyes form time time, and the pure animalistic lust just drove him harder and faster.  

He couldn’t keep up at this angle, so he pulled out.  He grabbed her hips and gently pushed her up against the wall.  He let his lips cover hers, a mass of tongues just devouring each other as he picked her up and slammed into her again.

“Justin...yes.  Oh, God.”

He smirked, pulling away to stare into her eyes.  He gently grabbed one of her legs by the knee and pulled it up as high as he could so that he could see himself enter her.

“That feel good?” he asked, using the other hand to move to her neck, choking her slightly as he started kissing her.

“Mmmhmm” she whimpers, trying desperately to move her hips, but it’s obvious that Justin is very much in control of this situation.

“Please...I need a release.  I’m so close,” she whimpered, not caring that her head was slamming against the wall with each stroke.

Tiring of holding her against the wall, neither of them had much strength left.  In their heated passion, they ended up falling to the floor, Justin finally on his back and allowing her to yield a bit of control over the situation.

He leaned back, letting her hips ride him wildly.  The figure eights she was doing on his dick was making him dizzy, and his toes were starting to curl, and his abs were starting to burn with the familiar feeling of need.  

“Oh, God...yeah, baby.  Baby, that’s it.  Right...Right....” he moaned.  He finally grabbed her hips and just pulled her down onto him, holding her there as he spilled his load deep within her depths.  His back came up off the floor as he shook, moans and growls emitting from his lips.

“Oh, fucking hell,” he whispered, falling back on the floor and hitting his head in the process.  “Shit...”

She whimpered as well, rocking her hips just a little more before she fell on his chest.  “You’re telling me...”

He smiled a little, letting his fingers run through her hair as she laid on top of him.  His other hand just gently caressed her the skin of her bicep, feeling a little sentimental laying here.
r32;She sighed.  “I really ought to get up and finish my makeup, baby...” she whispered.

“Really?  I thought you might want to cuddle.  Nap a bit, then maybe make love...you know, when I’m not so angry that you made me wait for an hour for your makeup,” he laughed.  He was trying to be a bit playful with her, but he wasn’t sure it was working.

“No--we have to be seen.  I have to look perfect.  Let me up,” she finished, trying to untangle her body from his arms.  It was painfully obvious as she did so that he needed to do this.

“If you get up...we’re done,” he finally said, temporarily trapping her against him.

She scoffed.  “What do you mean, ‘we’re done?’”

He sighed.  “I mean it.  We’ve been drifting apart for a while now.  You’re not the same girl that I moved to LA with, and I’m tired of it.”

She was angry, and he could tell as she stood up swiftly.  “Is that what you came here to tell me?  Is that why you knocked instead of using your key?  Is that what this whole fucking weekend was about?” she growled.

He shook his head.  “Nope, but this is how I’m saying goodbye.”  He got up, pulled his pants up, and then grabbed his shirt.

“Goodbye, Tanya.”

He didn’t bother to look back to see what she did.  It was the hardest thing he had ever done, because he loved her more than life itself--but he refused to be in a miserable relationship for the rest of his life.  Hopefully this would make her realize what she was missing.

“Goodbye,” he whispered, shutting the front door behind him.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2202