To Love, Honor, and Betray by theusagirl
Summary:

JC thought that Angie was the love of his life, that is until he found her with someone else, and it wasn't just anyone, it was with one of his closest friends.


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Angst
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 406 Read: 944 Published: Aug 29, 2011 Updated: Aug 29, 2011
Story Notes:
This is my first story, I do not know JC personally, everything else is just purely from my imagination.

1. Chapter 1 by theusagirl

Chapter 1 by theusagirl

To Love, Honor, and Betray

January 2005

Damn it Angie, how could you?! After all we’ve been through, JC said. I loved you, and you had the guts to sleep with HIM?! I don’t even know you anymore. JC! I’m sorry, I really am. Angie said. “You know what? Just forget it, go back to Lance; he was the one that should keep satisfying you.” And with that, JC left the house, he was heartbroken and betrayed, he couldn’t think. His girlfriend, who he thought was his girlfriend slept with one of his best friends, he caught them in the act, apparently she was on top of him. JC sighed, he seriously couldn’t believe it. As he was walking to his car, Lance came out running behind him, “JC, wait up!” “Go away Lance, I don’t want to see you right now, “JC it wasn’t my fault, she tricked me, she gave me a couple of drinks, and before you know it, we were in bed together, I think she was planning this, “Lance, talk to me when I calm myself, I can’t think straight right now” JC said, he then turned the car engine and drove away, leaving Lance alone on the sidewalk.

 

Hours later, JC was in the studio, by himself, which was the only place where he can relax and forget about the problems from the outside world, he started playing some notes on the keyboard, and writing in his notebook, he was trying to come up with a song. He started out with the lyrics, and then all of a sudden it hit him.

Shorty was being sleazy
when she'd played herself all easy
girl you went and messed
around with my best friend
how could you deceive me?
straight up strip me of my dignity
I even asked you to be my best man

 

You were so convincing
I felt like nothing was missing
even joked about other couples problems
you looked me in the eye
when you were telling me a lie
and now i'm finding out
that I’ve been evicted

 

He wrote that much down, he was expressing his anger in the song; he smiled to himself, and started to feel a bit better, music was his only exit, that was the only thing that didn’t betray him, maybe it was true, maybe he has been married to his music and didn’t realize it.

End Notes:

Credit: JC Chasez-Slept With my Best friend

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2204