Powder Puff by mzmillion
Summary:

...very short drabble.

Justin volunteers to be a powder puff cheerleader with his daughter. This is there rehearsal. 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 567 Read: 594 Published: Sep 14, 2011 Updated: Sep 14, 2011

1. Victory! by mzmillion

Victory! by mzmillion
Author's Notes:
Wrote this a long time ago for one of the monthly challenges and never finished it. Thought it was too funny not to post. Enjoy!


"Ok daddy, one more time from the top". I suppressed my laughter as I tried to hold the camera steady while peeking through the banister at my husband and daughter practicing the cheer that he would perform tomorrow night at the Daddy/Daughter Powder Puff game.

"No...not like that, it goes like this. V - I - C, and while you saying each letter you do your arms up in a v-shape, then a down v-shape, and then you put them both on your hips and roll around for the T O R Y..." my daughter instructed Justin while I tried my hardest to contain myself at him standing there in legg warmers, a yellow skirt, and a white tee shirt tied in the back to expose his belly button. He is being such a good sport about this, but refused to let me sit in on their "rehearsal" time. When he came out the bathroom in what my daughter called his practice outfit, I couldn't stop laughing. I actually followed him around and laughed at him. While pointing my finger. After chasing him to the kitchen, I was fired as the assistant coach; so for revenge, I am crouched down with my little camera in between the banister columns, filming him for later use of blackmail.

I see them both stand side by side getting ready to do the cheer again.
"READY... OK, how do you spell it, how do you spell it. V -I -C, TORY, victory, victory, we've got victory" my daughter chanted and executed the moves perfectly while my poor husband attempted to do a jump of some sort, then decided to do his own thing, and did a Michael Jackson spin at the end, and landed on one knee with his arms in the air. He also screamed "oooh ohh" somewhere in the middle of the chant where he forgot the words. That was enough for me and before I could catch myself, I was laughing loudly and sliding down to sit on the step I was crouching on. What made it even funnier was that he was breathing hard like he really just did something strenuous.

"Mommy... you wasn't supposed to watch", Jayden screamed at me while trying not to laugh at her dad. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even reply, I just pointed at Justin and tried to get air into my lungs. That was truly the funniest thing I had ever saw.

"That's it, you better run" Justin yelled while smiling. I jumped up and attempted to run up the stairs to hide the camera but he was on me before I could even make it up the first five steps. He grabbed me by the waist and threw me down into his arms like a baby. As soon as I looked up into his face and saw the glitter surrounding his eyes, that set me off again into another fit of laughter.

He carried me up the stairs, while yelling down at Jayden.
"Mommy and daddy are going to take a break and daddy is going to show mommy his moves." He looked at me wiggling his eyebrows.

"I've never thought I'd ever bang a cheerleader, but I guess there's a first for everything", I laughed as we made it to the bedroom.

Just another day in the Timberlake household.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2221