Simply Irresistible by Black Coffee
Summary:

stories/1486/images/simplylogo2.gif

Have you met anyone that was just simply irresistible to you?
Were you ever stuck in a situation where you was confused
and didn't know who to be with?
Love works in mysterious ways.
Love can make you laugh
Sometimes, even cry
But things always turn out good in the end

Justin Timberlake never thought he would ever fall in love until he met Paris, a new and upcoming supermodel.

No, not that Paris, but Paris R. Lopes

She was everything a guy could dream of. She had a beautiful personality and she was just simply irresistible.


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9509 Read: 3656 Published: Oct 09, 2011 Updated: Oct 09, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

2. Chapter 2 by Black Coffee

3. Chapter 3 by Black Coffee

Chapter 1 by Black Coffee

Silence filled the room and the only sound you could hear was the ticking of the clock hanging on the wall. What another boring day at Jive records. He didn't understand why he was called here practically every day JUST to hear his manager yell his head off over something that wasn't worth it. "Hmm." he  propped his head up with his palm while tapping his foot on the floor.

Boring, boring. Why wouldn't he just shut up?

"Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?" he just sat there staring into space. "Justin?!" he quickly looked away, peering in the flaming hot eyes. "Oh lord. Please don't tell me you ignored every word I just said?"

"What? Uh no sir." he sat up in his seat. "I heard everything you said." he gazed at his band mates, hoping one of them would help him out.

"Uh, yeah sir. He was. You see, he just has this habit of looking around when people are talking to him." JC, his friend spoke up. "He's does it to me all the time."

"Yeah. He's absolutely right." he agreed, forcing the laughs in. The look on his face made everything seem more hilarious then they were. This guy was dead serious. And the look said it all.

"Listen, Johnny. We appreciate all your concern about this new album, but...don't you think you're taking things too personal here? I mean, when did we ever put you down?" Chris, the older member broke the silence in the room.

"Besides, it wasn't our fault." Joey mumbled. Yeah, he was the talkative one out of the brunch.

"You have a lot of nerve to say that. You were the main one showing your ass off to the world!" he shouted. "You know what? I'm not gonna talk about this again. You do it once more and see what happens. Now get out of my sight!" they all stood up, quickly departing the room.

"Sorry about everything, Johnny." Justin apologized on his way towards the door. "It will never happen again."

"Just get out." he exited the room, immediately erupting with laughter. "Hahaha. Oh my god, Joey. That was funny as hell. Hahaha." they all ambled down the hall.

"Yeah, and we did a good job at making him believe it was all an accident."

Later on that day (3:45 p.m.)

"Pull your pants up, boy." Lynn, Justin's mother grasped his jeans, yanking them up.

"Ma!" he flashed her a despicable look. "Maybe if you gave me a chance to..." he tightened the belt around his waist.

"I don't know what's wrong with you kids now-a-days. You think you can do anything." they both headed towards his jaguar. "Yesterday I saw this boy walking down the street with his pants half off his ass. I couldn't help but feel pity for him. Boys like that won't get anywhere." he rolled his eyes.

"I think I heard this story before." she sat in the passengers side and closed the door.

"Well you're gonna keep on hearing it until you start learning how to wear your pants up." he conveyed the car to life and pulled out of the lot.

"You guys are too old fashion for me."

"I beg your pardon?" she reached out, twisting his ear.

"Owww!!! Ma!!!!" he whined.

"You better remember who you're talking to." she warned. "Any way..." she dug through her bag, pulling out a thong. This sight made him completely sick to his stomach.

"Disgusting. I only thought young women wore thongs." she flashed him an hilarious look.

"Excuse me? Just because I'm a lil' older than your young girlfriends doesn't mean I still can't get my groove on." he scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"Ugh. Plain disgusting." a humming sound alerted him that someone was singing. And just as he suspected, she was humming to herself as she held up the pair of red thongs.

"Oohh ohhh hmmm."

"Oh no. Please stop." he quickly reached out, turning the radio up a notch.

Drop down and get yo' eagle on, girl
Drop down and get yo' eagle on, girl...

"Now that's more like it." after dropping his mother off to the airport, he decided to head back home. On the road, an idea had popped up in his head. "Ice cream!" he quickly made a u-turn, heading the opposite direction.

Minutes later, he had made it to the ice cream parlor. He stepped out of the car, and entered the semi-crowded shop. "Hey, Justin." he looked away, glimpsing at one of the waitresses.

"Hey. How's everything?" he asked, taking a seat at the bar.

"Great. What are you gonna have today?" she ambled over to the bar.

"Um..." he flipped his wallet open, realizing he had no cash on him. "Damn it. Um, I didn't bring any cash with me and I just remembered you don't take checks or credit cards. I'm gonna have to come back..."

"No, it's fine. I'll take care of it." he raised his eyebrows interestingly.

"Really? Are you sure..."

"Yes. Now what will it be?" he smiled sincerely.

"You're so kind. Um...I'll take a sundae. Lots and lots of nuts. Haha. Oh and chocolate."

"You got it." he licked his lips while rubbing his hands together. He was definitely in the mood for some nice cold ice cream. Especially after being in the heat practically all day driving his mom around.

He looked away, watching as a lady took a seat two chairs away from him. She removed her shades, and rested them over her head. "Hey, Billy." she greeted with a massive smile.

"Hello, Paris. How you doin'?" he kept his eyes on her, squinting his eyes in thought. This girl looked extremely beautiful, yet so familiar.

"I'm good. Throw me one of those delicious root beers. Haha. I'm so thirsty. I just came from a photo shoot and now I'm finally getting a break." his eyes instantly lit up. That's what he knew her from. She was the famous supermodel.

She happened to looked away, gazing in on him. He quickly looked away, holding his head down. He hated when a pretty woman would come around because then he would get all shy and quiet. "Here you go." he looked up, taking a glimpse at his delicious looking sundae.

"Oh, thank you lots. I really appreciate this."

"Hey." a voice spoke beside him. He looked away, locking eyes with the beautiful creature. "Aren't you Justin Timberlake?" he nodded timidly.

"That's me." he looked away, paying most of his attention to his ice cream. "And you're the famous Paris Lopes." she chuckled softly.

"I guess so." she took a sip of her beer as she kept her eyes on him. "So...where are your guards? You shouldn't be out like this alone."

"Hmm." he lifted his head, peering in her eyes. "Well, I guess I should be asking you the same question." her smile slowly faded, they both now paying more attention to each other. He bit the bottom of his lip, scrutinizing her face closely. He didn't get how a human being could be so beautiful. There was not one bump on her face. Her skin was so tanned and she wore less make up, which was something he wasn't really used to. Most women he met packed their face with make up and 'til this day he didn't understand why.

"Um, ahem." she cleared her throat, quickly looking away. "I uh...I should be getting back to work. Thanks for the beer, Bill." she stood to her feet, pushing her chair in. "I'll see you guys later." she gazed in on Justin, her smile slowly fading. There was something about him. Something that struck her attention. Was it his good looks or the way that he looked at her? "See you around." he kept his eyes on her the whole time, watching as she exited the shop.

"Mmm mmm mmm." Sue shook her head pathetically. "Do I smell love? Hahaha." she joked.

"Quiet." he reverted around, now facing her. "You smell nothing." he spoke, finishing off on his ice cream.
___________

A week later

"God, I am so frustrated. Um, could you stop me by the ice cream parlor. I know Bill has my root beer ready." she spoke to the driver.

"Yes, Miss Lopes." he made a right at the stop sign.

"Hahaha!!!" Justin broke out laughing. "What I don't get is how he plays it off so well." he spoke to JC as they both entered the parlor. "And then you can even SEE in his eyes that he's gay. I mean, look at how he talks for Christ sake." they took a seat at the bar.

"Seriously, you need to stop because you were worshiping his ass a few months ago." he intertwined his fingers together. "Hey, Sue."

"Hello, guys."

"I got cash today. Hahaha." she smiled warmly.

"I guess you read my mind. So what will it be? I know you might want a sundae, but I'm clueless when it comes to you." she referred to JC.

"Yeah. I guess I don't know how to make my mind up. Ummm, I'll take a chocolate éclair."

"You got it." Justin happened to look away, gazing at a familiar woman. She took a seat a few chairs away from theirs. This time, she looked even beautiful than ever. The red flower in her hair just brought out her face even more.

"Look." he whispered. "Over there to your left." JC looked away, staring in confusion.

"What?"

"The woman in red." his eyes slowly focused in on her. "You know who she is, right?"

"Umm, no. Why?" he chuckled softly.

"Watch and learn." he stood up, making his way towards her. "Hello." she gawked away, locking eyes with his. "Remember me?" her eyes lit up animatedly.

"Heyyy, how are you? We just seem to keep bumping into each other." he nodded in agreement.

"You're right about that. So, where are you coming from looking so...beautiful?" she blushed slyly.

"A meeting."

"Oh. One of those. Haha." she frowned.

"Unfortunately, yes. A boring one. It's like the same stuff over and over. I dunno. Maybe it's just me."

"Oh no, I understand where you're coming from." he took a seat beside her. "About a week ago, my manager was lecturing us about this lil' stunt Joey pulled on a couple of fans." her eyes lit up interestingly.

"Really? What about?" she asked, taking a sip of her beer.

"Well..." he hesitated. "While we were on the road, he stuck his butt out of the window, flashing a couple of fans." she gasped shockingly. "But they deserved it. They wouldn't stop following us. Hahaha."

"Oh my god. That was terrible. Haha, sounds like fun though." he bit the bottom of his lip in thought. There was something about her that just made him attached. And the weird thing about it was that he hardly knew this girl. It felt like they were magnets stuck together.

"You wanna...maybe go out sometimes?" he asked without eye contact. What the heck am I doing? What would a woman like her wanna do with a guy like me?

"Sure." he quickly looked up, peering in her eyes. He wasn't for sure if he heard correctly, but it sounded like she said yeah.

"Yes?" he asked, making sure he heard clearly.

"Sure. I'm never too busy to go out. Here's my number." she quickly jotted down her digits on a piece of napkin. "Call me whenever." a smile slowly formed upon his lips.

"Okay." she stood to her feet, and pushing in her chair.

"I have to run now. Remember to call me." she spoke with a giggle.

"I will." he watched as she exited the restaurant. "Yes!" he stood up, quickly making his way towards the curious JC.

"What happened, dude? Did she just give you her number?" he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

"Oh yeah. Hahaha." he took a seat at the bar and picked up where he left off.

Two days later

Justin sat on the sofa with his ex Britney. "I don't understand this movie sometimes." she spoke, twirling a few strains of hair around her finger.

"I guess it's true what they say about blonds." he blurted out.

"Oh..." she reached out, slapping him on the arm. "Silly." he broke out laughing. "You're such an asshole." she crossed her arms over her chest, pouting playfully. "Blonds are not dumb. In that case, why did we ever go out?"

"Hmm. I dunno. I have to think about that one. I guess it would explain why we're not together now. Hahaha." she rolled her eyes.

"Enough of your lame jokes."

"Aw." he leaned in, kissing her on the cheek. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You know I was only messin' around." he paid most of his attention on the movie. "After the movie, I can explain everything to you." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly as she slowly trailed her foot up between his legs.

"Explain now." he looked down, realizing her foot was touching a very sensitive part of him.

"Britney..."

"What?" she leaned over, kissing him square on the lips. "Don't act like you don't miss making love to me." she begin kissing down his chest area.

"This is the only thing you can think of when we're alone? Remember, we're just friends now." he reminded.

"I know. Friends have fun together." she sucked sweetly on his bottom lip, teasing him. He knew what she was trying to accomplish, but he couldn't give in that easily.

"I'm missing the movie." he pulled away, keeping his eyes on the television screen. She rolled her eyes and sat back on the sofa.

"You're no fun anymore."

"I don't have time to make out with you. I have better things to do now." she lifted her leg, resting it on his thigh.

"Like what?" she nibbled on her bottom lip. "You want me to beg? Huh? Is that what you want?" she reached out, grabbing him by his collar and pulling him on top of her. "I'm good at begging." he scrutinized her face closely. Is this really the girl he fell in love with? What did he ever see in her?

"All right, I'm waiting. Beg." he just loved to torture her. "Go on."

"Purty, purty, pweese, Justin. You know you want it. You just like a girl to beg, now don't you? Hmm?" she pulled him down, instantly meeting lips with his. "Mmm." slowly, she felt a hand trail up her body, grabbing a hold to her left breast.

"This is what you want, right?" he spoke into her ear as he quickly unbuckled his belt.

"Yes. I want it. I need it." she rolled over on her stomach, closing her eyes as she felt a wet tongue trail down her back. "Mmm yesss." seconds later, he became one with her. She bit the bottom of her lip in pleasure. "God I miss this."
__________

Around four that evening...

Justin drove full speed down the road, blasting music in his car speakers. On his way back home from an outing at JC's house, he didn't know what his plans were for the rest of the day. His cell phone went off. "Shit." he reached over, grabbing the device that sat on the passenger's side. "I wanna love you, baby. Hmm hmm." he turned the phone on, placing it beside his ear. "Hello?"

"Hello, Justin?" he reached out, lowering the volume.

"I'm sorry. Who is this?" he made a right at the stop sign and proceeded down the road.

"Paris. I'm returning your call." his eyes lit up.

"Paris? Oh, hey. How are you? Yeah, I tried calling earlier but nobody would pick up." he explained.

"I forgot and left my cell phone in the car. I just finished this photo shoot for Elle magazine and um...I'm on my way to the ice cream parlor. Are you gonna be there?"

"Oh, um as a matter-of-fact I was headin' that way." he lied. "So I'll see you then."

"Cool, okay. See you there. Bye."

"Bye." he quickly made a u-turn, heading towards the ice cream shop. Minutes later, he had made it to the shop. He gazed around for the specific woman, instantly focusing in on her. She sat at a table all the way in the back sipping on a beverage. "There she is." he slowly ambled her way with his hands in his pockets. "Excuse me?" she looked up, locking eyes with his. "Is this seat taken?"

"Haha. Of coarse not. Have a seat." he pulled the chair out, taking a seat in front of her. "So how you been? Meet any...women lately? Haha."

"Oh yeah. I meet women every day. What about you? Meet any guys?" she nodded.

"Mmm hmm. Almost every day." she twirled her straw in her glass of root beer as she kept her gaze on him. "Um..." he gazed her direction. "Where do you live? Maybe you can take me there sometimes." was she actually setting a date for them?

"What do you mean? Like..."

"We can chill at your place. Watch a few movies; eat popcorn; you know." a soft chuckle escaped his lips. "You do live alone, right? I mean, that's just what I read in the magazine a few weeks ago."

"Yeah. Sometimes it tends to get very lonely. That's why I hardly be home. But my mom comes over frequently and we hang out together." she nodded. "She tries to be too young for her age, but I think it's kinda funny though."

"How sweet. That's good you like to spend some time with your mom. Most men I knew was never like that." he intertwined his fingers together. "You're a momma's boy." he held an hilarious look.

"Wh...no. I'm not." he denied. "I just...happen to love my mom very much. That's all." she giggled softly.

"It's okay to admit it. I think it's cute." he peered in her eyes. "I think you're cute." she bit the bottom of her lip interestingly. He had no idea what to say or how to respond. All he could do was just sit there and look at her. Probably sounded pathetic, but that's just how he was whenever a pretty woman he hardly knew flirted with him.

"Um, so where are you headin' after this?" he decided to hop on another subject. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I dunno." she looked away, gazing out at the window. "Probably back to my hotel."

"You could...come chill with me at my place. I have nothing to do for the rest of the day, and...I could sure use the company."

"Hmm." she bit the bottom of her lip in thought. "Your place, I see." she smirked at him. "All right. I have nothing else better to do. Should I follow you there?"

"It's up to you. It probably would be best if you follow me."

"Okay. Well let's go." he stood up, following her towards the entrance. "I'm gonna tell my driver to meet me at the hotel. I'm taking a ride with you."

"Oh...all right. I'll be in the car." they both exited the shop and walked out on the parking lot.

stories/1486/images/simplylogo2.gif

Chapter 2 by Black Coffee

6 Weeks Later (Photo shoot)

Paris laid in the sand taking pictures for a swimsuit addition. "Paris, tilt your head to the side for me." she did what was requested. "Great. Hold it there!" the photographer to multiple snapshots of her posing. A ringing device brought her attention to her cell phone in her bag.

"Sorry. I need to get that." she stood up, rushing towards her bag. "Hello?" she answered, resting the phone to her ear.

"Paris? Hey, it's me." a smile slowly formed across her lips.

"Justin? Wow. It's been a while." she glanced at the photographer who was refilling the camera with a new roll of film.

"Almost two months." she bit her lip in thought. "So, what are you doing? Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Not exactly. I'm almost finished wrapping up this photo shoot. But um, what I can do is call you when I'm finished and maybe we can...hang out for the rest of the day. How does that sound?"

"Cool. So I guess I'll see you soon. Bye." he hung up. She turned her cell off and placed it back in her bag.

I'm guessing you're wondering why they are just now talking after six weeks. Well it had something to do with Britney. She showed up one night while they were hanging out and made it obvious that she was his ex-girlfriend. Which led to a minor fight with her and Paris. Ever since then, she tried keeping her distance between the two. And that's why they haven't spoken for almost two months.

After the photo shoot (3:32 p.m.)

Paris made it to her house and hopped in the shower. "Hmm hmm hmmm." she hummed, ambling out of the bathroom. On her way home, she agreed to meet Justin at his place at four. "What am I gonna wear?"

After getting dressed, she grabbed her things and exited the house. She threw on her green shades, shielding her eyes from the ray of sun beaming down on her. She hopped in the car and pulled out of the drive way.

Thirty minutes later

Justin exited the kitchen, gulping down his beer on his way towards the front door. He unlocked the door and yanked it open, coming face to face with a beautiful blond. She stood there looking beautiful as always. "Hey." she greeted with a smile.

"Hey, beautiful." he stood aside allowing her to enter the house.

"Sorry I'm late. I know I said I'd be here at four, but..."

"No, it's perfectly fine." she followed him in the living room. "You hungry. I made some hot wings and fries." she took a seat on the sofa.

"Oh that sounds delicious." he smiled sincerely.

"I'll be back." she removed her boots, making herself more comfortable. "There's this movie coming on at four thirty. It sounds really interesting. I thought maybe we can watch it." he entered the room with a platter in his hand. "Here you go." he sat the plate on the coffee table.

"Mmm, smells good." she reached out, grabbing a hot wing. He sat beside her and kicked his legs up, resting them on the coffee table. "Mmm, what movie is this?" she asked, scrutinizing the picture closely.

"The day after tomorrow. Great movie, I heard." he kept his gaze on the flat screen in front of them. "Um, I've been meaning to tell you something a few weeks ago." he sat his beer down and gazed her direction. "I never got the chance to apologize for the incident between you and Britney."

"It wasn't your fault." she chewed on her chicken wing.

"Yes it was. It was my fault because I let it happen. It shouldn't have happened. I want you to know now that I respect you and...I like you a lot." she peered in his eyes.

"Really?" he looked away, chewing on his inner lip. "I didn't know you felt that way about me." she reached out, resting her hand on his. "I like you too." he leisurely gawked to the side to gaze at her.

"You do? I mean..." he cleared his throat. "I didn't know you felt that way about ME."

"Well I do. I think..." he gazed deeply in her eyes. "...you're a very nice guy. You have SO much respect for women and that's something I worship. I can see myself...with someone like you." he smirked at her.

"I had no idea you thought that way about me. I'm a little surprised. Haha." she chuckled softly. "I love everything about you. The way you walk; the way you talk." he locked eyes with hers. "That beautiful smile of yours." she bit her lip interestingly. "You're so irresistible. It's too bad..." she placed her finger over his lips. He watched as she leaned in, placing a soft kiss on his lips. She pulled away, peering directly in his eyes. He wanted to kiss her back, but felt something holding him back. He wasn't for sure if it was his respect for her, or him taking her feelings the wrong way. "Maybe we should watch the..." she locked lips with his once again. He hesitantly rested his hand on her back as they continued kissing. "Mmm wait..." he broke away. She sat there with a clueless look on her face. "Maybe we should take things a little slow." he suggested.

"Hmm." she looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip in thought. "Yeah okay. Maybe you're right." she took another bite out of her chicken. Unsuspectingly, she felt a hand grasp her neck and a pair of lips graze her lips.  "Mmm." she dropped her half eaten chicken and climbed on top of him.

"Mmm whoa." she stroked tongues with his. "Paris..."

"Okay." she broke away. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she repeated. "Ahem, I kinda got out of hand. I haven't...felt this way about someone in a long time." he rested his hands on her thighs.

"It's okay." she bit the bottom of her lip teasingly. "You wanna maybe...watch the movie?"

"Movie?" she completely forgotten about the movie. "Oh yeah. Ahaha I'm sorry." she slid off of him. "I um...sorta forgot about it." he kept his eyes on her. At the time, he wanted so badly to finish what they started, but he didn't want to look like someone who only THINKS about sex.

"When was the last time you uh..." he hesitated. "You know..." she met eye contact with his.

"I what?" he turned her direction.

"When was the last time you..."

"Had sex?" she interrupted. "You wanna know when was the last time I've made love?" she asked, crawling over to him. "Actually, I've never made love before." his eyes lit up in surprise.

"Really? I...I uh..." he stammered lightly. "I'm so surprised. I didn't think you were a virgin."

"Yeah." she sat back, resting her back on the sofa. "I wanna save myself for marriage."

"That's bullshit." she quickly locked eyes with his.

"Excuse me?"

"Just a minute ago you were all up on me. What was that about? Were you just...teasing me or something?" she shook her head.

"No. That's one thing I'm not, a tease. I really DO like you...a lot. I just...I got caught up in the moment." he licked his lips as he examined every part of her body.

"You mean like now?" she flashed him a mystified look.

"What do you..." he invaded her lips with a sweet kiss. "You only got caught up because you meant to do it." he spoke between kisses.

"Mmm you're so right." she breathe between his lips. He gripped her waist, positioning her on his lap. His hands roamed every part of her body, slowly turning her on. "I'm kinda nervous." she peered in his eyes.

"About what?" she hesitated to answer him.

"About...giving it up. I mean, I just have this feeling that it will hurt really bad." he chuckled softly. "What?"

"Nothing. I just...that's very normal to think that."

"I used to think the same thing." they quickly looked away to gaze at a blond standing by the stairway.

"Wh..." Paris quickly hopped off him. "Britney? Um, what are you doing here? How did you get in?" he stood to his feet.

"That's not important. What's important is you two." she pointed. "What's going on? You guys are seeing each other now?"

"No uh..." Paris began. "We're just friends."

"Friends? Hmm, well I didn't know FRIENDS touch and KISS each other."

"Aight, enough of this." he interrupted. "You..." he pointed to her. "...in the kitchen. Paris, will you excuse us for a minute?" he ambled towards the kitchen.

"I can't believe..." he turned to face her.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"..."

"Why do you keep doing this? This is the SECOND time you've pulled this stunt and I won't allow it to happen again. So WHAT if we're friends or not. That's NONE of your business. If you still wanna be friends with me, then you need to stop meddling in my love life."

"Love life? But I thought you said..."

"There's something you need to realize. We are NOT together anymore. We broke up a long time ago. And this is one reason WHY. Because of your attitude. You can't control that nasty act of yours. Haven't you realized you will never get anywhere with that attitude?" she stood there with tears in her eyes.

"So that's it? There's no future for us? I mean...you're actually serious about keeping things this way?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel." she looked away, her lip trembling with emotions.

"Why won't you give me a second chance?" she sniffled. "You know I still love you..."

"Yeah, and I still love you too. But that doesn't mean we have to be together." he paused. "I've realized you will never change. You've always been this way. Since the day we met. And...I thought you would change, but you haven't. All you care about is yourself. And your personal needs."

"That's not true." he shook his head.

"Don't give me that. So you're saying that I'm lying?" she sniffled, wiping underneath her teary eyes.

"All right, ahem...fine. You can have your little...girlfriend. What's her name again? Paris Slut Lopes?"

"Just leave. Don't make this any worse than it needs to be." she turned, departing the kitchen. He entered the living room where Paris remained. "I'm sorry about that."

"Is everything okay?" he took a seat beside her.

"Yeah. I took care of everything." she brushed a few strains of hair behind her ear. "I really am sorry about her barging in on us. I must've forgotten to lock the door."

"It's okay." she gazed at him. "She still wants you and that's very understandable. I mean, look at you. I would still want you too. Ahaha." he chuckled softly.

"Where were we before she interrupted us?" she flashed him a grin.

"You know, maybe we SHOULD take things slow. It's NOT because of you. I just wanna make sure everything is really over between you and her."

"Okay. But if you must know, we are through. Just in case you were curious." she reached out, running her fingers through his hair.

"I love your hair." he laughed faintly.

"Well I hate it." she peered deeply in his eyes. "I love your smile." he spoke softly. "And...I love the way your lips feel against mines." she blushed slyly.

"Stop it." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"It's the truth." her smile slowly faded when she noticed the serious look on his face. "I want more than a friendship with you. If that's possible."

"Haha. Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" he bit his lip teasingly.

"Yeah. Something like that." he cleared his throat. "But it's all up to you. I don't wanna force you into anything." he took a sip of his beer.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." she leaned in, pecking him on the cheek. A soft chuckle escaped his lips. "Come on. Let's...finish this movie." she looked away, putting her full attention on the television screen.
___________

11:12 p.m. (A few hours later)

Paris sat on top of the counter eating out of a bowl of ice cream. "Mmm, I can't believe seven hours passed by that fast." she stuffed some ice cream in her mouth.

"Me too." he leaned against the counter, eating out of the carton of ice cream. "Damn. I dunno what I'm gonna do tomorrow. I'm so bummed out." he threw the empty carton in the garbage. "You thirsty?" she sat her bowl aside and hopped off the counter.

"No. But I am bored. What else can we do in this big ass house of yours?" she exited the kitchen.

"Look what I found." she turned to face him. He held a cassette tape in his hand.

"What is that?" she read the bold lettering carefully, instantly erupting into laughter. "Hahaha!!!" he grinned at her.

"What? You're acting like you've never watched porn before. How old are you? Twenty three?" he slipped the tape in the VCR. "Come, have a seat." he patted the area beside him. She rolled her eyes, taking a seat beside him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." he grabbed the remote and pressed the play button.

"It's okay to watch porn. Everybody does it."

"I haven't watched porn before." he held a surprised look.

"Really? Hmm, well that figures. I mean, you ARE a virgin." he sat back in his seat. "This is my first time watching this. I think JC left it."

"Who's JC?" she asked curiously.

"Oh, he's my homeboy." a picture popped up on the screen with two people laying in bed.

"Oh lord." Paris quickly looked away when she focused in on the mans classified area.

"Please tell me you've seen a penis before." she blushed slyly, all of a sudden feeling completely embarrassed.

"No. I haven't." his mouth had dropped open.

"Oh come on. Are you serious? Hahaha." he laughed hysterically. "Okay, just turn your head and look for a minute. You need to see this. Especially if you're gonna be with me." he teased. "Come on. It's not that bad." she hesitantly looked away, gazing at the picture.

"Oh my..." she covered her mouth in shock. "That looks huge. Haha, there ain't NO way I'm letting something that huge penetrate me." she shook her head. "Never. I am gonna be a virgin for the rest of my life." she rested her arms over her chest.

"Are you sure about that?" she slowly gawked to the side to gaze in his eyes.

"Well...I mean, if yours is that big then..." she stammered. "Is it that big?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno. You'll have to be the judge of that." she gazed back at the flick, leisurely feeling her whole body heat up.

"Hmm. It looks like she's enjoying it."

"Trust me, it's not that painful after you've done it a couple of times." he spoke surely. "Damn." his eyes were glued to the G-rated flick.

"I feel...this tingly feeling in my bones."

"That's your hormones rising. I feel that exact way when I'm in the mood." he locked eyes with hers. "Are you?"

"Am I what?" she held a questioning look.

"In the mood? You know, the mood when you feel like doing it." she gulped down, feeling a little nervous. "It's okay to be. These things do tend to make you horny."

"I dunno. Are you?"

"Haha." he looked away, gazing back at the TV screen. "You seriously wanna know?" she kept her gaze on him.

"Yes." his eyes slowly trailed down her figure.

"Let me see your hand." she flashed him a perplexed look. "Come on. I won't bite." she leisurely reached out, watching as he grasped a hold to her hand. She watched as he rested it on his pants where his member was located. Her eyes lit up that instant.

"What the..." she quickly yanked her hand away. "Um...why are you...you're hard." he chortled deeply.

"Now does that answer your question?" she held her head down as thoughts ran through her head.

"I um...I think I wanna try it." his eyebrows raised questionably.

"Really? But I thought you said you wanna wait for the right person?"

"I just...I have a good feeling that you are." he returned a sternly look. Was she actually serious about this? Or was she trying to test him?

"I dunno. I don't want you regretting anything if we do." she placed her hand on top of his.

"I won't." she moved in closer to him. "So how about it? Will you...be my first?" he peered in her hazel eyes as he thought about his decision. For one, he didn't want to hurt her. And secondly, he didn't want her to think of him as just being someone after sex, because he was nothing like that. He actually cared about this girl.

"You positive about this?" she nodded meekly.

"One hundred percent positive." she stood to her feet and reached out, grabbing his hands in hers. "Take me to your room." he stood up, leading her towards the stairs.

stories/1486/images/simplylogo2.gif

Chapter 3 by Black Coffee

stories/1486/images/parissimply.jpg

Chapter three
Size: 29KB

Two months later

Paris ambled towards her limousine parked outside the modeling agency with her cell phone to her ear. "I miss you more. Well I miss you infinity." She giggled, finally sitting in the limo. "I just left the agency. Another photo shoot tomorrow for Vogue. Then I have a show to attend later that evening. I'm booked for this week. The only free time I have is the evening. Would you like to meet up?"

"Paris is gonna be busy this whole week so the only time I get to see her is tonight." Justin spoke to JC while taking a seat at his kitchen bar. "I'm gonna have dinner with her and then I was gonna bring her back here and give her the surprise."

"Hmm well I don't know. You think she will like it? I mean, she is a model. I don't think super models like dogs." He looked back at the puppy he bought her. At the time, it was running and jumping around on his sofa.

"Hey!" He shouted. "Get off of there!"

Later on

Paris entered the Italian restaurant, quickly scanning the tables for the familiar guy. "Welcome." She immediately locked eyes with the greeter. "You have a reservation?"

"Um, yes. For two. It should be under Lopes and Timberlake." He quickly scanned the list, finally finding the two names.

"Okay. You're at table twelve. Right this way." She followed the gentleman towards the specific table. Her eyes focused in on her handsome date sitting at the table wearing a tuxedo. "Here you are."

"Thank you." Justin looked up to meet her gaze, a smile instantly forming across his lips. "Hey."

"Paris?" He stood up, eying her outfit. "Wow. You look amazing." He leaned in, pecking her on the lips. "Have a seat." He spoke, quickly pulling her chair out for her.

"Thank you." He then took his seat back across from her. "This is a lovely place, Justin. How did you find out about this restaurant?"

"Well..." He smiled sweetly. "I used to come here a lot with my grand parents." She bit her lip interestingly while gazing into his eyes.

"You look nice. Really nice. I love the tux."

"Armani designed it for me." He replied, gazing in on her dress. "You look beautiful like always." She blushed slightly.

"Thank you." He watched her take a moment to look through the menu. "Everything looks pricey. But so good."

"You look really good." He flirted, getting her attention.

"Are you flirting with me?" He chuckled softly, putting his gaze on the menu. "I know we haven't been seeing each other that much. You know, since we're so busy. With you in the studio and me...doing photo shoots back to back..."

"Which reminds me. I liked the Cosmo Girl pictures. The guys still can't believe I'm with you. Except JC. They think you're too hot for me." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"What do they know? I think we look HOT together." He peered in her eyes from across the table. "Besides that, I have no idea what I wanna eat. Maybe I'll take a salad. Gotta watch the carbs."

"Yeah. Well they have some really good salad." He mentioned, unsuspectingly hearing his phone go off. "Shit." He pulled the device from out of his pocket to gaze at the screen. "I'm sorry. I gotta take this. I promise to make it quick."

"Sure." She decided to go through the menu as he spoke on the phone.

"Ma...I can't talk right now." He whispered. "No. Well I'm on a date. None of your business. Ma'..." She chuckled at his behavior. He sounded so cute like a little kid. He always got that way when he spoke to his mother. She brought out the kid in him. "She doesn't wanna speak to you. Oh my god."

"Is that Misses Harless?" Paris asked interestingly.

"Uh..." He met her gaze. "Dammit." He muttered. "Here." He handed her the phone. "She wants to speak to you." She took the phone from him, resting it against her ear.

"Hello, Misses Harless. How are you? I'm good. WE are good. We're actually at a restaurant now. Isn't he?" She asked, putting her focus on Justin who sat there keeping quiet while listening to her talk to his mother. "I know. He's such a sweet heart." He held his head down, shaking it pathetically. "Okay. It was so nice of you to check up on us. We're doing fine. Okay. Bye." She ended the call, handing the phone back to him.

"That's it? She didn't ask to speak to me?" She shook her head.

"No. She just said she'll call you back later. Oh and she asked me to keep in touch." He returned a baffled look. "I don't know why but...she seems like a sweet heart."

"Yeah. If you say. Very annoying though but...she's the only woman I can trust." She continued to gaze at him as thoughts wandered her mind. "Where is the waitress?" He asked, noticing no one had come to their table.

"They seem a bit busy." He happened to look in her direction to notice her staring at him. "Is there a reason why you asked me to meet you here? I mean...at a high class restaurant like this?"

"Um...no particular reason at all." He answered, breaking eye contact with her. "I just missed you and I thought it would be nice to treat you. The last time we saw each other was a month ago, I think. And um..." She noticed how he avoided looking in her direction as he tried coming up with an excuse. "Any way, I missed you. That's all." He finally lifted his head to peer in her eyes.

"Well I missed you too." She leaned over the table to kiss him.

"After this, you think you have time to come back with me to my place? I have something to give you." She flashed him an interesting look.

"Sure."
__________

"Try it. It's really good." Justin spoke, holding out a fork of saucy noodles. Paris leaned over with her mouth opened, accepting the portion from him.

"Mmm." She moaned, shutting her eyes in pleasure. "Very good. This baked ziti is to die for as well." She took a sip of her wine. "I can't wait for this week to be over with." She spoke, grabbing a roll from out of the basket. "I have so much crap to do. And I have a feeling it won't be over. By the ending of the week, they will be telling me I have more gigs."

"Well you're a pretty famous model, baby. You're gonna always have work to do." He took a bite out of the cheesy biscuit.

"You remember that day I asked you to take my virginity?" His eyes quickly zoomed in on her. "And I chickened out at the last minute? Ahaha." He nodded timidly. "We didn't see each other for like a month after that. You didn't even call me for a few days AFTER the incident. Did I upset you?" He quickly shook his head no.

"Something like that can't upset me. I understood how you felt. I didn't call because I got caught up with work. I didn't realize that days went by without a call from you and..." He stuffed a portion of noodles in his mouth. "I was in the studio recording every day. Literally. We have a deadline and..." He shrugged his shoulders. "Trust me. I wasn't upset."

"Okay. I was just curious." She put her focus back on her plate of food. "Does it get very frustrating, though? I mean, we've been together for two months and you haven't had any during that period of time." A faint laugh escaped his lips.

"That's not all I think about. I mean, I'm too busy to even think about it any way. You know when Britney and I were together, we only had sex...maybe five times in a twelve month period?" Her eyes lit up in surprise. "Yeah. We were both too busy. BOTH of us were touring at the same time and she had things to do and me too. Our work kept our minds off it and I'm really happy about that. The only time I find myself thinking about it is when we're...together. Or talking on the phone." She held her head down, blushing slightly. "Right now, if you must know..." She peered in his eyes. "I'm thinking about taking you home and you know...doing something."

"Ahaha." She bit her lip teasingly. "I think I have been making you wait too long, haven't I?" He rolled his eyes playfully.

"That's not even funny. Seriously, I just wanna spend some time with you. I'm happy with that. And I wanna give you something I left at home."

"Everything okay?" They quickly looked away to gaze at their waitress. "Need any refills? More rolls?"

"We're good." Justin answered, putting his gaze back on Paris. "We'll take the check."

"Sure. Be right back."

"So..." Justin sat beside Paris in the limousine on their way to his place. "What did you do last week?"

"Well, just a bunch of photo shoots...some interviews...just the usual." She met his gaze. "What did you do?"

"Recording, recording and...recording. Ahaha." She chuckled softly, slowly leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

"I missed you so much." He reached up, running his fingers through her hair.

"I missed you too." She spread her legs and sat on top of him, facing his direction.

"How much did you miss me?" She asked, kissing his neck sweetly.

"Hard to even put in words." His hands trailed up her thighs, instantly pulling her closer.

"What's this secret gift you have for me?" She asked, pulling back to peer in his eyes.

"You'll see when we get there." She rolled her eyes in response.

"You just like to torture me, don't you?" He flashed her an innocent look.

"What are you talking about? I would never."

When they made it to his place, he used the switch to turn on the light--immediately hearing the puppy barking. "What's that? You got a dog?"

"Mmm hmm." He ambled further inside. "He should be around here somewhere." Moments later, the puppy came running in the living room, barking his head off and jumping up excitedly. "Hey, boy!"

"Aww, Justin. He's so cute. When did you get him?"

"Yesterday." She watched as the puppy ran towards her.

"Ahaha. He's so energetic. Awww." She knelt down, immediately feeling the puppy jump on her--licking her face everywhere. "Ha-Ha. What a sweet boy." He stood there, watching her play with the puppy.

"He likes you."

"I like him too. He's so adorable."

"Good. Because he's yours." She quickly looked up to gaze at him. "I bought him for you."

"What? Really?" She stood up with the puppy in her hands. "He's mine?" He nodded yes. "How cool is that? This is so nice of you but...I don't have time to take care of a puppy."

"I knew you probably would've said that so...I was willing to help you with him." A smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"I see what this is." She leaned over, helping the puppy to his feet. "You bought us something we can both take care of. Something we can have ties to, right?" He shook his head, disagreeing with her.

"No. I bought him for you. That's all. I'm offering to help take care of him if you want." She slowly moved in closer, the smirk still plastered on her face.

"You're so cute, you know that?" She attached her arms to his neck, leisurely locking lips with his. "Mmm, you're so sexy." She spoke, kicking her heels off and hopping up on him.

"Whoa, baby..." He kept her in place by wrapping her legs around him. "You are just becoming that wild...woman again. We shouldn't do this." He took a seat on the sofa, her legs still attached to him.

"We're not even doing anything. Just kissing."

"If we continue, you have to promise me you won't get out of hand."

"Deal." She met lips with his once more. "Mmm." They both kissed intimately. "You're such a good kisser." He fell back against the pillows, pulling her along. "We've been stuck at first base for months. When will we even get to second base? Well I'm hoping to skip second and go to third." He chuckled softly.

"In due time, baby." He pulled back to peer in her eyes. "There's no need to rush. You're only feeling this way because you're caught up in the moment. You remember what happened last time. You changed your mind."

"I know. I was so afraid. When I saw your...you know what..."

"Penis." He added.

"Ahaha. Yeah, penis. I got scared. I freaked out and..."

"It's okay." He assured, brushing her hair back from out of her face. "Like I said, whenever you're comfortable with it...we can do it." He leaned in, kissing her on the lips.

"Can I try something else though?" He held a questioning look on his face.

11:34pm

"Were you ever in love with Britney?" Paris laid in bed next to Justin only wearing a t-shirt and panties.

"I've never fallen in love. I cared about her but I wasn't in love." He rolled over on his back to stare up at the ceiling. "Love is...it's a very powerful word. You should only use it when you mean it. I see a lot of people tell people that they love them but feel the total opposite. I don't see how you can abuse that word. I know being in love can be a good thing but love can also hurt you. I've watched my mother go through it with my dad. She was always crying over that asshole." He gawked to the side to stare at her. "You've ever been in love?" She shook her head no.

"I'm sure if I was ever in love, I wouldn't be a virgin right now."

"I don't know..." He sat up, propping his head up with his hand. "You seem like you're so eager to give it up to me. What's the deal with that?" She looked away, biting down on her lip in thought. She didn't want to tell him the real reason why she was so eager to experience it with him because he may have thought she was crazy.

"I...I remember when you first came out. Well the first time I heard of you. I was actually in my friend's bedroom watching a music video..." She locked eyes with his. "...and your video popped up. It was the one where you guys were in the insane asylum."

"Ahaha." He laughed faintly.

"Yeah. And..." A smiled formed across her lips. "It gives me butterflies just thinking about it. I was like, who is that guy? The one with the blond hair? Ha-Ha." He laughed in response. "She told me your name was Justin so..." She bit her lip, concealing her blushing. "Ahem, any way...that's how it began."

"How what began?" He asked, reaching out to touch her hand. "Don't tell me you had a secret crush on me? Don't even..." She looked up to meet his gaze. "If you say that I won't believe you. I mean, come on. You? The hottest model out there having a crush on me? Unbelievable."

"And why is it so hard to believe? You're not ugly, Justin. You're hot. You're talented and whenever you sing, you give me the chills." He met her gaze, his smile slowly fading. "You're handsome whether you wanna believe it or not. If you weren't, I wouldn't be here right now with you."

"You're too kind..."

"And you're too hot." He chortled softly. "Seriously." He watched her lean in, pecking him on the lips.

"I still can't believe it. You having a crush on me."

"I still do." She spoke with a smirk. "And I wanna SO jump your bones right now." He immediately erupted with laughter.

"Come here. I wanna tell you something."

"What is it?" She asked, leaning in closer. He gripped the side of her neck while leaning in for a kiss.

"You're so irresistible." He breathed between her lips. She climbed on top of him, never parting lips. "Damn, girl..." He groaned, gripping her buttocks. "You have some ass to be a model." He teased.

"Shut up. All models aren't flat to the back, okay?" He chuckled softly. "And all boy groups aren't gay."

"Whoa." His eyes lit up immediately. "Now where did you hear that rumor from?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"No rumor. I just made it up. I mean...a bunch of guys doing synchronize dancing. Does sound pretty gay but..." He smacked her on the ass, feeling her tense up. "Ouch! That hurt."

"Good. 'Cause you hurt my feelings." He watched her pout playfully. "And don't even give me that look."

"That really hurt." She rested her head in the creek of his neck, sobbing playfully.

"Paris...stop that."

"I'm gonna tell your mom that you hit me." He quickly reversed positions and pinned her arms over her head.

"You sure you wanna do that?" She could feel his lips grazing her neck tenderly. "Mmm, I just love your body." She shut her eyes, biting down on her lip in pleasure.

"And I love your kisses." She lifted her leg, brushing it up against his. "Oh Justin...mmm." She whimpered softly against his ear. He could tell she was enjoying the touch of his mouth sucking her neck continuously. "Ohh..." He gripped a portion of her hair, arching her head sideways for better access. "Mmm oh yes. Oh..." His sucking begin to get harder, only turning her on even more. "Don't stop."

"I don't plan too." She reached in between them, sneaking her hand in his jeans---grabbing a hold to him. "Oh..." He paused, releasing a deep groan as she stroked him firmly.

"You like that?"

"Fuck yeah." He peered in her lustful eyes, biting his lip in pleasure. "You're gonna start something you can't finish." He warned. She parted her legs, pulling him in between them. Was she challenging him on? "Baby..."

"Shhh." She hushed, lifting her head to lock lips with his. "Just keep quiet while I play with junior."

"Fuck." He exhaled heavily. "Mmm." He shut his eyes, resting his head against the pillow underneath her as she continued on.

stories/1486/images/simplylogo2.gif

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2234