Kiss You All Over by Dawn Dustings
Summary:

Justin's curious about sex.


Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Celebrity/Celebrity, Humor
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2636 Read: 1391 Published: Dec 12, 2011 Updated: Dec 12, 2011
Story Notes:

Written for my soul sista, Timbertrick's birthday. Happy Birthday!

 

1. Chapter 1 by Dawn Dustings

Chapter 1 by Dawn Dustings
"Here," Chris gave Justin another glass of rum and Coke. It was never said, but he was sure J loved rooming with him the most. As the baby of the group, he was too young to really do anything. But when he roomed with Chris, they had "Dude's Night" and he got to try all kinds of alcohol, and he knew that Chris would answer anything honestly. The only rule was that Lynn and the other moms (Diane) were not to find out what happened.

Chris sipped his drink, enjoying the burn as the alcohol slipped down his throat. He stared at his teenaged roomate as he stared into his glass.

"Chris?"

"Yeah?" The young blonde grew quiet and Chris took another sip of his drink beofre he spoke up again.

"What's sex feel like?" Chris coughed, trying not to choke on his drink.

"What?"

"What does it feel like?"

"I heard you, what do you mean by what does it feel like?" Justin shrugged as Chris stared at him.

Justin stared back as Chris thought about what to say. "I guess. Hmm. Ever jack off in the shower?" Justin nodded. "Use shampoo?" Justin nodded again. "It's kinda like that but better."

"Oh." The silence grew between them and Chris hoped that it was the end of that nine of thought.

"What about blowjobs?" Or not. Chris propped his head in his hands and sighed.


"Fuck, J, I don't know. If you want to know so damn bad, find out for yourself." The room lapsed into silence and Chris could almost feel the Timberlake Pout (TM) without even looking that way. He poured more into his glass, leaving out the coke this time.

"Show me?" The question was timid, laced with fear. Chris finally looked over at him.

"Dude, you're 15, I could go to jail if I showed you. Not to mention I'm straight and so are you - or so I thought,"

"No, No! I'm straight!" the young blonde quickly exclaimed. After a brief pause he continued, "But I still want to know what it's like."

They stared at each other. "Yeah, you may be ready, young padawan," Chris said. He put down his drink and stood up. "I'm going to go downstairs, pick out one of those screaming fangirls and bring her back. For you." he started for the door and realized he was forgetting the room key. He turned around to get it off the dresser and saw Justin's dropped jaw expression. He smirked, turned and left.

As he thought, there were still a few dozen girls outside the hotel lobby. He made his way quickly to the doors, knowing that the man at the desk was probably calling up to his security right then and he only had a few minutes to do his task in peace. The gaggle of girls started screaming the moment they saw him, and he slipped out and sized them up as fast as he could.

One did catch his eye, howver. a girl, about halfway back in the group, standing quietly as the others around her all screamed, cried and were hysterical. He motioned to her and she moved forward increndously, surprised that he even noticed her. He smiled nicely at her. "Want to come up?" he asked. She nodded silently. "How old are you?"

"E-eighteen," she stammered.

"Perfect, come on then," he offered her his hand and they fought their way back into the lobby, and then to the elevator as the rejected girls sobbed harder at their loss. He waited until the elevator doors had closed, meaning safety for them before talking again. "I'm Chris."

"Tamisha," she introduced herself. He took a good look at her. Her plain brown hair was up in a pony tail, though the roots were lighter and he suspected that her natural color was about the same as her golden red eyebrows. She was nearly as tall as he was, which would have been a bit awkward for him, but should be perfect for that gangly teen that was waiting in the room.

"Well, Tamisha, I've got a pit of a surprise for you. See, my friend wanted a friend tonight, but he wouldn't go downstairs and find you because he was too scared of Lynn!" he exclaimed as the doors opened on their floor and Lynn Harless was standing there, arms folded across her chest as she stared at him.

"Chris, you're not bringing her back when you're rooming with Justin."

"No, not at all, Lynn. I switched with Lance, I'm rooming with JC tonight, Lance is in with Justin. " Lynn stared at them for a moment longer before turning and heading back down the hall to her room. As soon as he heard the soft click of the door, Chris lead Tamisha down the hall the other way and into the room. "That was close," he muttered as he shut the door.

A glance around the room showed it was empty. "J!" Chris called, knocking on the closed bathroom door. "I've got someone for you to meet!" He glanced at the nervous girl, giving her a smile, which she weakly returned until her gaze went past him as the door opened. He turned and found J standing there in his boxers and socks.

"If there is a God, he's punishing me," he thought. "Justin, Tamisha. Tamisha, Justin." he said. Then he turned to leave when someone grabbed his shirt.

"What do I do?" Justin whispered.

"You get naked, see what happens. Don't forget rubbers, you can have the ones in my duffle." Chris whispered back.

"That's it? We just get naked and do it? What if I'm bad?"

"Dude, it's your first time, of course you'll be bad. But first you have to get her in the mood, kissing, fondling, foreplay."

"Are we going to do something or what?" Tamisha asked, obviously over her intial shock of being brought up to their room.

"Yeah, yeah, just some jitters is all," Chris said, peeling Justin's hand off his shirt.

"Stay, please?" Justin begged.

"Two words: child pornography."

"But you can have this," Justin said, pulling a full bottle of rum off the bathroom counter. Chris looked from the bottle to Justin's pouty face. When it came to Justin, he couldn't ever say no.

"Fine," he sighed, knowing he was going to regret this. He took the rum, opening it and taking a swig. Maybe if he got drunk enough he wouldn't remember this night, ever. He had barely swallowed the drink when he was pushed against the wall by Tamisha, her lips crashing against his. The rum was rescued from his hand by Justin, and Chris brought his free hands to the fan's waist, pulling her closer. She pressed against him tighter, increasing the pressure of the kiss. Fingers ran down his sides, slipping under his jeans. His hands found their way to her ass, only to be pulled away as she stepped from him.

"Well?" she asked, looking from him to Justin. When neither moved, she walked over to the mostly naked boy and took his hand, leading him to the bed. She pushed him down so he was sitting at the foot of the bed and straddled him. Justin looked ready to explode before his face was obsucred by brown hair.

'Atta boy,' Chris thought as he noticed J's hands had creeped up to cup the breasts. He took a long drag of the rum and enjoyed the burn as he swallowed. When he finally started to pay attention to the couple on the bed, Tamisha was topless and J looked like Christmas had come early. He was doing a pretty decent job from what he could see and hear.

Tired of standing next to the door, Chris went across the room and sat on the second bed, pretending to be overly interested in a magazine he picked up off the table. It was all in German and he couldn't understand a word of it, and his gaze kept shifting to the other two people in the room. Baby J was getting more confident or the rum was starting to kick in. Either way, it was clear he was a fast learner. He watched as Tamisha slid off his lap, teasingly tugging at his boxers. Even from where he sat, Chris could tell J had nothing to be ashamed of, his dick was standing tall and proud. 'Damn,' he thought. Another swig of rum later, J's dick was all but gone, swallowed by Tamisha's lips.

"Oh God, oh God, I...so good, don't stop," J was moaning. "God! Coming, OH GOD!"

Chris watched, unabashedly now, as his friend's fists balled up on the comforter, and he watched the side of his face as he came. Another sip of rum, to silence the voice in his head telling him that this was all so wrong. Both men watched Tamisha as she licked J clean, then moved up to kiss him. She whispered something to him and he nodded, falling back on the bed.

Next thing Chris knew, she was on his bed, crawling towards him. He let the magazine fall, totally forgotten before she reached him and kissed him.  He could still taste the saltiness of J on her. He put a hand on the back of her neck, pulling her against him, drawn to oddly lick up every drop of J he could taste off her.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," he responded back.

"I told him to join us when he's up to it," she said, jerking her head back towards where J now lie on the bed, apparantly asleep. All Chris could do was nod as she tugged on the hem of his shirt and he got the idea, stripping naked as she pulled her own jeans off. Both clad only in underwear, she moved to him, running her hands over his bare chest. He pulled her hair out of the ponytail, gently finger combing it. His hands roamed from her hair, across her shoulders, down part of her arms and to her breasts. He tweaked the nipples on the perky spheres, earning a moan. From there he massaged them gently, lifting one up and taking it in his mouth, teasing the tender, soft skin with his tongue.

All thought was lost as a hand gripped him through the thin cotton of his boxers, electric sparks flying through his body from the contact. She broke the rubbing long enough to pull the elastic down, freeing his manhood finally. He dropped her breast as he concentrated on what her magic hands - for they had to be, with what they were doing- were doing to him. She kissed him at various points as she moved down, taking him in her mouth. He leaned back against the headboard, eyes closed, enjoying the moment. If he thought her hands were magic, he couldn't comprehend what her mouth was then.

Just as he reached that final plataeu before climax, she pulled away. He opened his eyes to find Justin holding her, kissing her. Annoyed at his loss, he got up, shoving J a bit to reclaim Tamisha as his own. He slid a hand down between her legs, stroking her through the thin silk of her panties. Even with her panties still on he could tell she was slick and ready. He slid a finger underneath the fabric, stroking her folds. She moaned and leaned against J, watching him with heavily lidded eyes. He slid his hand out and got off the bed, making his way to his duffle bag, grabbing the strip of condoms he kept there and returned to the bed. He ripped two off, handing one to Justin as he ripped the other one open for himself.

"Want you," Tamisha whispered.

"W-which one?" Justin asked, fumbling with his condom. The look she gave both of them made it pretty clear what she had in mind. Justin swallowed. "C-chris?" he asked, looking at the older man. Chris shrugged. There was a buffer, and if he drank enough afterwards he wouldn't remember it. "Okay, Misha," J agreed.

"I'm not, I'm not Misha," she panted, removing her panties. She pushed Chris down on the bed, sliding his manhood up against her butt, sliding it slowly in. She was really tight, and Chris was almost ready to explode after all the teasing so far. Tamisha leaned back, lying atop Chris, and guided Justin, finally rubbered up, to her sex and helped him slide in. They lied there for a moment, adjusting to the sensations, as each man could feel the other one and Tamisha felt stuffed. Slowly, Justin started to pull out, and Chris followed suit. Tamara nearly screamed as they both thrust back in at the same time so Chris held on as Justin pulled out and then set up his thrusting to be the oppisite of Justins. It took some time, building up a rhythm that they both could do smoothly.

"Oh GOD, OH GOD TAMARA!" Justin cried as he came only a few moments later. Chris, having been on edge, followed suit a few thrusts behind. Carefully they pulled out and Tamisha slid off Chris and snuggled between the two men. Justin barely got his condom off before he was asleep and Chris held onto the young woman as their breathing settled down. The two adults shared a chuckle as gentle snores emitted from the teenager next to them.

"Who's Tamara?" Tamisha asked.

"No clue, was wondering that myself," Chris responded. She turned to face him, tucking her face into his shoulder.

"What about blindfolds next?"

"Sure," Chris agreed, finding the rum and taking a long swig from the bottle, giving the rest to Tamisha.

It was close to 40 minutes before Justin awoke to find himself spread across the bed, Chris perched against the headboard, naked and no girl in sight. The toliet flushed and she entered the room again, as naked as the two men.

"Oh, look who's awake!" she said as Justin sat up. She picked up a couple of long sleeve shirts from the floor, rolling them into temporary blindfolds as she climbed onto the bed. She convinced Justin to do as Chris was doing as Chris tied the shirt around his eyes.

Once they were blindfolded, she arranged them to lie next to each other on the bed, fondling them into hardness so she could slip new condoms on both of them. She slicked up Chris and poised him gently against Justin's ass, shoving another shirt in J's mouth as she pushed J onto the hard cock at his enterance. Then she moved to be on all fours in front of Justin and slid him into her.

They were actually able to keep this position for a few moments before all hell broke loose as Justin mis-thrusted and Chris nearly fell off the bed. He ripped off his blindfold and stood off the bed, watching the other two. Something came over him and he grabbed the young blonde, pulling him out of Tamisha, and pulled the shirts off his face and kissed him roughly, grinding his hip against the younger one. Unbeknownst to either man, Tamisha sat up, watching them with wide eyes as they groped, teased, tugged and eventually slipped down onto the bed, ignoring her. She moved to the other bed, watching the two men raptly as she brought herself over the edge along with the two men in the bed next to her.

After they had brought each other to come, the two men collapsed on the bed, entwined with each other still. She silently got dressed and let herself out, feeling rather that she would be the last girl to see either man naked for a long, long time.
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2264