In Which JC Has A Rather Interesting Sex Kink by Dawn Dustings
Summary: JC's got an odd quirk in bed.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Humor, Parody
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 226 Read: 1159 Published: Dec 19, 2011 Updated: Dec 19, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Dawn Dustings

Chapter 1 by Dawn Dustings
Author's Notes:
JC looking damn good in a 2011 photo. Red background, title.

"This is the song that doesn't end," he sang as he slid his manhood in. He paused and took a deep breath, more like a sigh, and continued singing as he pulled out.

"It goes on and on," he paused for a second before thrusting in hard and fast to "My friend."

"Some people started singing," was accompianed by a pull out while "Not knowing what it was" brought him back in.

"And they'll continue singing," out.

"Just because," and back in.

He started thrusting faster, and sang along, thrusts and song beats in perfect rhythm to each other.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Why hadn't this been leaked out? she wondered. She'd have been amused if it wasn't totally creepy. After more than a decade, she was here, finally, in Chasez's bed, naked as the day is long, and here he was, singing as he fucked her hard and fast. Not just singing, but that fucking LAMB CHOP SONG.

She watched him silently, stunned into stillness by his choice of pillow talk. Why he was singing her childhood to her she couldn't fathom, but after a mintue she shrugged and decided 'what the hell' and joined in singing, her alto voice meshing nicely with his natural tenor.

She loved him completely, sex quirks be damned.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2271