My Holiday Hero by sChErZo
Summary:

This is my uber-late entry for Secret Santa 2011, and it's for SomethingBlue42!! 

This is what she requested:

 

"I will just preface this by saying that due to watching entirely too much Supernatural (great show. watch it.) I have developed a serious wing!kink therefore I would really REALLY like a story where Justin has wings. Maybe he's an angel, maybe it's a dream I dunno just big powerful wings."

 

I wanted to give her what she wanted and dip my toes in the supernatural genre so I gave her wing!kink.  I hope you enjoy it and Happy Holidays!!

 

 Heroes don't exist in real life, right?  And I'm not talking about Police Officers and Firemen; I mean like Superman and the Green Lantern.  I'd always fantasized about these fantasy characters and never thought I'd actually meet one and be saved by one until that fateful night...

 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense
Challenges: *NSYNC-Fiction Secret Santa 2011
Challenges: *NSYNC-Fiction Secret Santa 2011
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 7164 Read: 1117 Published: Dec 31, 2011 Updated: Dec 31, 2011

1. My Hero by sChErZo

My Hero by sChErZo

Hal is cocky as hell, but Ryan is cute!

Wow, I'm daydreaming again; but I guess that's to be expected since I'm working the night shift by myself yet again at this bookstore.  I'm honestly surprised it's still open.  Borders couldn't make it in this economy, but this local store has been around for decades and will probably continue to be around.  This place is like my second home, I've worked here every summer since I was 14 and during the holidays during my college years.  I thought that once I graduated I'd be able to score a corporate position, but like the majority of people in this economy that didn't happen.  So now here I am, working at a bookstore making fifteen bucks an hour (mostly due to a constant raise every year), letting my Criminal Justice degree collect dust on my wall.  Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for this job, but I don't think I'm living up to my full potential.

I honestly just fell into that degree program too.  I originally started off as a business student in undergrad, but my love off all things superhero led me down the criminology path.  I was a geek, though I didn't dare admit it aloud to anyone, and often wondered what the world would be like if guys like Bruce Wayne, Peter Parker and Hancock actually existed in more than just comic books and movie screens.  I guess that was a perk of this job though.  I often have plenty of time during my shifts to sit on the counter and check out the latest edition of ‘Fantastic Four' or read some hero fan fics on my Kindle...which is what I'm doing now.  Don't judge me.

I try not to start a fan fic unless the author has finished it because I'm impatient and don't like to wait for chapter updates, but this particular author pulled me in and now I'm dreading the thought of finishing this chapter because I'm not sure when she'll update again.  I try to take my time reading it, but that never works and before I know it I'm down to the bottom of the page and I see a ‘Back' button but no ‘Next' button. 

"Ugh!" I voice my frustration to no one in particular.  I have a love/hate relationship with this particular story.  I love it, this author has a way with words that allows me to "see" what she's saying, which leads me to what I hate about it.  It's so easy for me to envision everything in this story, but at the end of the day it's not real.  Heroes, well at least the supernatural kind, don't exist in real life.   

My phone buzzed in my pocket, the alarm I set to remind me to start closing up at 8:45 was going off.  It only takes me 15 minutes to shut everything down and straighten up the store, since there's been a recent lack of customers.  My boss likes to blame it on the recession, but I blame it on the thing that I'm sliding into my tote...e-readers.  Who wants to carry around dozens of books when they could have hundreds on a device that weighs less than 5 pounds and slides into a purse or backpack?  Add in the fact that you can download the books instantly insures a guaranteed moneymaker.  I certainly gave in and purchased one earlier this year.  I told my boss that it was for my textbooks when he caught me reading it one day on the job, and while that's partially true, I like the convenience of my Kindle. 

I made sure that I turned off the ‘Open' sign, something I'd been forgetting recently but didn't seem to matter anyway since people weren't really flocking to our storefront, and locked up behind myself.  The employees at the boutique next door took up all the parking spots in front of the building so I begrudgingly made my way to the alley on the side of the building instead of walking all the way around. 

"What the hell?" I was whispering to no one, but I didn't care, the lights in the alley were blown out.  Great, just great.  Thanks to daylight savings time it looked like it as the middle of the night instead of 9pm and I had to rummage in my tote for my phone.  I need a flashlight and thank goodness that there's an app for that. 

"What are you looking for gorgeous?"

The cold, menacing tone made me freeze for a moment.  This was not happening.  It couldn't be.  This was the kind of situation that you saw on horror movies, not the kind of shit that happened in real life.  Taking a slow breath, I continued my search for my phone while quickening my pace out of the alley. 

"Naw uh, where do you think you're going?" a second voice emerged from the darkness.  That's when I saw them.  Two hooded figures made their way out of the shadows and though it was dark I could see the lust in their eyes.

"Don't take another step," my voice was uncontrollably wavering, "I have mace."

I heard their low chortles and they sounded scarier than their voices.

"Ooh, she has mace; I'm trembling in my boots.  You scared man?"

If they weren't scared, I damn sure was.  I could hear their feet shuffling as they advanced towards me and I was frozen in place.  My mind was yelling at my limbs to move, run, do something damnit, but my body wasn't responding accordingly.  I'd heard of that whole ‘fight or flight' theory, but never thought much about it until now.  I guess I was going to have to fight because my body wasn't letting me flight.  I pulled my tote closer to my body, freeing my hands to fight back when they grabbed me, but that time never came. 

Whoosh!

Umph!

"Oh shit!  What the hell?"

Umph!

Then there was dead silence.  My legs were still locked in place, prepared for a fight when the alley lights buzzed and slowly came up seconds later.  That's when I saw my attackers.  I was definitely right about their attire, but their black hoodies were now pulled back revealing their bruised faces and fractured noses.  I wasn't completely sure of it, but I thought they were unconscious. 

Whoosh!

There was that sound again.  I looked up just in time to catch a glimpse of what looked like a man with...wings?  Naw, it couldn't be.  I had to be still high on that adrenaline.  I brushed off the image and thanked heavens for whatever it was that just saved my life. 

Maybe heroes really did exist.

***

It seemed like I saw my winged hero everywhere I looked...or at least I thought I saw him.  I only got a quick look of him that night so I may be embellishing his looks a bit, but the man was gorgeous.  His smooth tanned skin, his cropped haircut and the way his jeans hung on his waist were enough to make me a believer, but his wings were what did it for me.  I could only guess, but it seemed like his wingspan was twice the length of his height.  His wings were black as onyx and shone beautifully in the moonlight.  My hero's wings were what Ben Foster's wings should have been in X-Men.  They were strong, majestic and elevated his level of attractiveness for me. 

Now I wouldn't say that I was purposefully putting myself in danger, hoping that my hero would come save me again, but I definitely wasn't going out of my way to avoid it either.  After that night I only had 4 days left in my work schedule before we closed up shop for Christmas and I would intentionally park behind the building so that I would have to walk that back alley after my shifts.  I swear I'm not crazy, nor do I have a death wish.  I just wanted to see him again. 

The sad part is that I typically loathe the ‘damsel in distress' type of girl.  I wanted to throw up while reading most of ‘New Moon' and roll my eyes whenever I see a heroine in a movie acting that way, but now I get it.  Sometimes a girl just likes to rescued from it all, whether it be a bad guy or her daily life.  I want to be rescued by him.  My hero.

No such luck though.

Nada.

Zilch.

Ugh!!

I guess you could say that there was an upside to that though; I wasn't attacked in the alley those 4 days.  No shady guys, no nothing.

Nothing to save me from now, other than this ridiculous ugly sweater party my family puts on every year.  A few of years back my parents decided to spice up our annual Christmas party by making it an ugly sweater one.  I don't know who gave them that idea, but they took it and ran with it.  I was going to try and sneak and wear plain clothes, but my mother caught me.  I swear the woman is psychic.  She skyped me just as I was on my way out the door and saw me standing there with my keys in my hand and a black thermal top and my tan pea coat on.

"Oh no!  You're not coming to the holiday party?" she asked.

"I am, Mom.  I was on my way when my computer started ringing."

"You're not wearing that are you?" she asked.  If I wanted to lose all my teeth when I walked in the front door of my parents' home I would have responded with the same question.  I didn't and decided to answer her question in honestly.

"I planned on it.  I'm not really feeling the whole ugly sweater thing this year, Mom.  Do you know how ridiculous we all look in those pictures?"  I wanted to add how ridiculous she looked now with her lime green knit sweater with a kitten on it with a Christmas sweater on.  Her sweater was two ugly sweaters in one...I didn't know that was possible.

"That's the fun part, honey.  This is the one day a year where we get to let our hair down and have a good laugh as a family.  Now come on, change into a different top and I'll see you in a little bit."

Being the adult I am, I listened to my mother and changed tops.  Was I happy about it?  No.  Was I going to grin and bear it for the sake of a family gathering to make her happy?  Yes. 

I know, I know.  I'm the perfect daughter.

I had to mentally scold myself when I realized that I'd been standing in the back of my closet for a full ten minutes trying to decide which ugly sweater to wear.  Apparently my collection had multiplied exponentially over these past 4 years.  I finally decided to wear the one that would clash the least with my makeup and put on a black sweater with a 3D Christmas tree sprouting from my chest area.  I caught a quick glance at myself in my hallway mirror and didn't shudder in embarrassment; I'd made a good choice on my attire.  Wow, I didn't think that was possible with this, but compared to what I knew other people were going to be wearing this was decent.

 

***

 

I was wrong.  Boy was I wrong!!

I should've known something like this was going to happen.  My parents being the uber-friendly people they are invited the one person I didn't want to see to the party.  My ex

Ugh!  This is what happens when you're from a small town.  Strike that.  This is what happens when your parents don't know that your ex-boyfriend is an ass who has no business stepping a foot in their house after what he put their daughter through.  No lie, I'm sure my jaw dropped to the floor when I walked in and saw him sitting there chatting it up with my aunt.  I couldn't even get out a "what's he doing here?" before my mother was threw her arms around me.

"Look who we saw today at Target!  I was in line paying for the last few little things for tonight when I saw Daniel in the next checkout line over.  He's in town for the holidays.  Did you know?"

"No Mom, I didn't know."

I don't keep up with this asshole's whereabouts. 

That part wasn't said aloud though, I knew better than that.

"Yes!  He just started his Master's program over in Michigan and he came home to visit his parents for Christmas.  Isn't that sweet?  Weren't you just telling me that you were looking at Michigan's graduate program for next year?"

I mentally thanked her for not mentioning the fact that I'm taking a year off between undergrad and graduate school to work and earn some money before I have to start shelling it all out to the government to pay back my student loans.  Of course Daniel didn't though.  He's always been the overachieving asshole.  Overachieving at everything from school to girlfriends.  Yeah, my parents don't know about him cheating on me for the last year of our relationship with another girl.  I don't know why I never told them either; maybe I didn't want to tarnish their perfect image of him.  I could do that now though, just put all of his dirt out on the table.

But of course I didn't.

Instead I put on my best sorority grin (don't judge me, this got me through quite a few rush events when I wasn't feeling the girls coming through the house) and greeted my ex.

"Daniel," I said his name lowly and gave him a slight wave.  His response wasn't something that I expected though.  He apologized to my aunt for cutting their conversation short, promising that he'd return to talk to her soon, and his face lit up like the Fourth of July as he made his way towards me. 

"Happy holidays," he said warmly, opening his arms and leaving it up to me to embrace him.  I had to hold back the bile as I closed the distance between us and gave him my version of a "church hug". 

"How have you been?  What have you been up to?  I haven't talked to you in what feels like forever."

This fake sincerity was killing.

"I've been good; working at the bookstore for the time being until I go off to grad school."

"You still considering Michigan?  Your mother told me that it's one of your top choices."

"Eh," I began, shrugging my shoulders, "I wouldn't necessarily say top choice.  We'll see though.  I'm leaning towards Oxford."

Okay, that might not have been true, but who cares?  He's an insignificant ex-boyfriend. 

"Oh okay, well let me know if you are thinking about Michigan; I can put in a good word for you," Daniel smiled.

Who is this guy? Is he serious?  Gag me.

"Yeah, I'll definitely do that," I said off-handedly as his phone started ringing. 

"Sorry, that's my fiancé; I gotta get this," Daniel said before excusing himself.  Once again my jaw was on the floor.  Fiancé?!  We were together for 3 years, 2 exclusively, and he proposes to some random chick less than a year after we end things.  That's it, I'm finished with him and this goddamn party.  Storming into the kitchen I find my mom doing what she normally does during parties, cooking.

"Something came up, Mom.  I'm gonna head out."

"Already?  You haven't even been here an hour."

"I know, and I'm sorry.  I'll swing by tomorrow," I replied, kissing her cheek and giving her a hug. 

"Well okay, but be careful out there, it's starting to get dark.  Call me when you get home," Mom started, "Oh!  Make sure you at least give your father and grandparents a hug before leaving."

"Yes ma'am."  I did as she asked and was on the road 15 minutes later. 

I'd barely made it out of the neighborhood before the tears started.  I told myself that I wouldn't shed another tear over that asshole after our break-up, but I couldn't help it.  How is it that he could hurt me and we weren't even together anymore?  How is it that he was happily moving on and was having fun at my parents house while I'm cowering back to my apartment with my gas tank on ‘E'.  Wait, on ‘E'?  Ugh!  I forgot to fill up before I came out here.  I should have enough to make it home though, I get like 50 miles before I'm really empty.  Stupid Daniel and his way to make me forget about important things. 

Now either my car can do 50 miles in 5 minutes going 40 mph, or I was closer to ‘E' than I thought, because the next thing I knew I was pulling over to the side of the road.  I killed the engine and hit my steering wheel in frustration.  Seriously?  What else could go wrong today?!

 

...me leaving my phone at my parent's house.  Ugh!  I knew that as soon as I didn't feel it in the designated pouch I have for it in this particular purse, that it was on my mom's kitchen counter.  Now it was really starting to get really dark and I wasn't too sure if I felt 100% comfortable trekking it to the nearest service station that was 2 miles away.  This was not happening...well at least I didn't want to believe that it was actually happening. 

Whoosh!

There was that sound again!  I jerked around in my seat, trying to find the source of the sound and was startled enough to scream when I heard a light tapping at my driver's window.

"Whoa!  I'm here to help.  Calm down."

It was him, my winged hero.  And he was standing there in all his shirtless glory.  I turned the car back on and rolled down the window.

"Are you okay?"  His voice was deep, an immediate turn-on.

"Define ‘okay'," I replied sarcastically.

"Are you physically hurt?"  His voice was smooth as velvet and I was trying my hardest not to let him see me swoon.

"No, but I'm about to physically hurt this car."  He chuckled and even that was sexy.

"You ran out of gas?"

"Unfortunately.  How did you know?"

"I've been following you."  Now normally I would be freaked out about this, but this is my winged hero so that emotion was pushed to the side.

"You have?" I asked.

"Yes; especially after that night in the alley by the bookstore.  That same alley you've been taking since."

"I was hoping to run into you."  The words left my mouth before I realized it.  I actually admitted that I wanted him to follow me out loud?  Smart move, girl.

"You were?"  I felt the heat rush to my face and dropped it in embarrassment. 

"Maybe," I answered, barely above a whisper.

"And why is that?"

"I don't know..."

"Well how about this?  Let's get you out of here and some place safe; and when we get there you can tell me why you were hoping to run into me."  I couldn't stop the giggle that passed through my lips.

"Alright."  Without a second thought I rolled the window back up and turned off my car before grabbing my purse and stepping out.  It was then that I saw all of him.  He looked to be about 6 feet, tanned, lean but muscular and gorgeous.  He had to be freezing though, it was about 50 degrees out and all he had on was a pair of jeans.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked.

"Not at all, I'm running a warm 108 degrees.  I'm not sure if you noticed yet, but I'm a bit different than you m'lady."

"You have wings."

"Yes, and other things."

My mind immediately went to the gutter...but could you really blame me?  The man looked like a greek god and had the wings of an angel.

"Wait, I can't just leave with you; you're a stranger and my parents taught me not to trust those."  There was that chuckle again.  I might not have been completely serious about that statement, but I definitely didn't expect him to laugh.

"Well I'm not sure if I'd still be referred to as a stranger at this point; but if you're asking for my name, it's Justin."

"Nice to formally meet you Justin."

"Same to you Miss," he said before extending his hand for me to take. 

M'lady?  Miss?  Where is this guy from?  Or at least when is he from? 

I reached out and took his hand and in one swift movement he had me cradled comfortably in his arms.  It was then that I saw his wings.  It was as if they sprouted from a secret compartment on his back and unfurled majestically to their full length.  They were a sight to see from a distance, but they were stunning up close. 

"Hold on," he said in a low voice before we were air bound.  Thank goodness I wasn't afraid of heights because I would've been sick looking down at the tallest buildings in the city in his arms.  Actually come to think of it, I probably would've been too preoccupied staring at his god-like face to notice anything below us.  His features were young, he looked to be about 30 at the oldest, but I spotted a few tiny crow's feet at the corner of his eyes.  Maybe he was older than I thought. 

"How old are you?" I blurted out as we flew across downtown.  He laughed again and I felt the rumble in his solid chest.

"How old do you think I am?" he shot back, an eyebrow raised.

"I'd put you at late twenties or early thirties, but you have age lines.  Now you've either had a hard life, which is plausible, or you're older than I thought."

"I'm 300 years old."  My eyes get as big as saucers and I gasp.  I wasn't too shocked at his response, just shocked to hear him say it out loud.  This was the kind of stuff that happened all the time in the comic books and fan fics I read, but not something that I expected to happen in real life. 

"Are you okay?  Your pulse is racing," he said, looking down at me in concern.

"Yes, I'm fine.  I just don't hear that kind of information on a regular basis," I replied, staring at his strong jaw line.  Now I felt kind of bad for having impure thoughts about him.  Kind of.  He's old enough to be my great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather and I still find myself thinking about him in a naughty way. 

I could tell that we were slowing in speed and flying closer to the ground before I realized we were at my apartment.  He landed gracefully on my front porch and like magic his wings tucked away into his back.  Giving me one more quick glance over he lowered me to the ground.

"How did you know where I lived?"

"I told you that I've been following you.  I wanted to make sure that those guys didn't come back for you after that night."

"So you didn't kill them?"

"Kill them?" he repeated, "No.  I merely rendered them unconscious.  I try not to kill unless it's completely necessary."

Once again, these words should've frightened me.  The fact that this ‘man' had the kind of power he does and openly admitted that he's killed people when it was necessary should pique the interest of the Criminal Justice side of me or at least something.  But instead I was wondering if his lower half was as human as his upper half and if he was a good kisser, because with those lips he certainly looked like one.

Focus girl!  Thank him for taking you home!

"I'll be back in the morning and we can go get your car.  I didn't sense any danger in the area when we left, but if you want I can keep an eye on it to make sure that no one tries to vandalize or steal it."

"I'm not worried about that; we have a small town and it's not likely to be vandalized because of the ‘broken window effect'," I replied.  Justin tilted his head to one side in confusion.

"You're 300 years old and you've never heard of the ‘broken window effect'?"

"No, I haven't been formally educated in over 200 years."

Once again I was silenced in shock, but that only last a moment.

"Do you want to come in?  I have water, soda, coffee, or something stronger if you'd like.  It's cold out here and I would prefer to not have to explain this theory in this weather."

He laughed.  I swooned.  The usual.

"You must've forgotten, I'm not cold, but we definitely need to get you inside."  I fumbled around in my purse for a beat for my keys before finally opening the door and letting the two of us in. 

"The living room is that way," I said, pointing in the direction of it, "I'm going to go to my room and get out of these boats and this coat and I'll be right back.  Make yourself at home."

A single nod was all I got in response from him before I bolted to my bedroom.  I did take off my boots and coat, but I also changed into a less embarrassing sweater and pulled my hair up into a cute messy bun.  I might not be getting some action tonight, but a girl can dream right?

Justin noticed my outfit change as soon as I walked in the room.

"I was sort of partial to the Christmas tree that was sprouting from your chest."

"Har dee har har," I replied sarcastically, sitting down next to him on the couch, "We have an ugly sweater party every year at my parents' house.  That's what I was leaving when I ran out of gas."

"And that's why you were crying?  Because you ran out of gas?"

I raised an eyebrow.  How did he know?  I wasn't still crying when he got there was I?

"I have the vision of a hawk, maybe better.  I saw the tear stains on your cheek.  I didn't know running out of gas caused you so much pain," he said tenderly. 

"I didn't; my asshole of an ex did," I said blankly.  I noticed an immediate change in Justin's demeanor.  It was like his muscles were coiled and ready to spring into fighting mode when I mentioned what Daniel had done.

"I'm going to break his neck."  Justin uttered the words so low that I barely caught them.  I smiled a bit before placing a hand on his knee.

"Calm down, I'm okay.  I just wasn't expecting to see him there."

"So he didn't physically harm you?"

"No; emotionally yes, but not physically," I lowered my head and tried to hold back the tears. 

"I still want to break his neck," Justin said again, seething.

"You know what, I might let you too...maybe tomorrow.  Tell me about you though, what's your backstory?"  I was initially afraid to ask him, but suddenly felt this calm emotion wash over me.

"Naw uh, that wasn't the deal."

"What do you mean ‘the deal'?" I was confused.

"Remember when we were back at the car and you couldn't tell me why you were hoping to run into me.  I said that I was going to get you home and when we got here you'd tell me.  We're here, so tell me."

 

His eyes had me captivated and I had no choice but to answer his question honestly and immediately.

"I wanted you."

"You wanted me?" he asked, an eyebrow raised in amusement.

"Yes."  I was blushing again.  I quickly lowered my head so he wouldn't see my blatant embarrassment.

"As in past tense?" My head shot up when he said that.

"As in you don't want me anymore?" he asked, tentatively reaching out and brushing an almost non-existent strand of hair out of my face.

"No-no," I stuttered, "I still want you."

"Prove it."  His tone was so low that if I wasn't practically in his lap already I wouldn't have heard it.  That was all the encouragement I needed though.  I cradled his face in my hands and my lips were on his in an instant.  I could literally feel the electric current between the two of us when our lips connected and it made me crave more, want him more.  I straddled his waist and deepened this kiss and felt his arms wrap around my back, pulling me closer than I thought was humanly possible. 

Humanly possible.  Ha!

I moved my hands from his face to his neck, encircling it in my arms and that's when I felt his wings.  It's hard to describe how it happened but it seemed as if they just grew out of his back.  I felt the feathers coming out and in the next moment his wings were at their glorious span.  It was a sight to see, but he looked a bit uncomfortable on the couch.

"Not enough space," he said between the kisses he peppered across my collarbone.  He bit down softly and I moaned, loudly.

"Ooh, do it again," he whispered huskily.

"You do it again," I replied, raising an eyebrow teasingly at him.  He rose to his feet, wrapping my legs around his waist and holding me up with his strong arms and complied to my request, suckling the spot gently afterwards.  I could've sworn I purred, but he didn't seem to mind.  Justin liked to hear how good he was making me feel, and that was just fine with me.  Steadying my torso with one hand, he used the other to take my hair out of the messy bun and immerse his fingers in my tresses.  If this wasn't heaven it damn sure felt like it.

Our passionate kiss continued and it was a moment before I paid attention to the soft ‘whooshing' I kept hearing.  I pulled my head back softly, hearing him whine in protest and noticed that we were hovering in the air.  I had 10 foot ceilings in my living room, but I could definitely reach out and touch it at our current height.

"I will never get used to this," I smiled before kissing him again.  He growled and the last little part of my underwear that was dry was now soaked with my passion.

"Bedroom.  Now," my commanding moan was all he needed to land us safely back on the floor, tuck in his wings and carry me to my bedroom.  I clumsily stroked the wall for the light switch and that's when the both of us paused our actions.  Our chests were pounding from excitement and that's when I got a good look at his in the stark lighting of my room.

"Mmhmm," I moaned and he smiled.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh yes...and I want to see more."  This made him blush and I didn't even think that that was possible.  He placed me on the edge of my bed and gave me a single kiss on the forehead before stepping back and removing his jeans.  I thought the lighting in my room made everyone look bad, but boy was I wrong.  Justin stood before and if his wings didn't seal his god-like image before, his body certainly did.  I was speechless and that didn't happen often.  I just sat there with the doofy grin I made when I knew I was about to get something I really wanted.

"Your turn," he said before coming towards me and fingering the hem of my sweater.  Justin's fingers brushed my hip bone as he gently removed my sweater.

"You're so beautiful," he said barely above a whisper.  I wanted to blush and thank him, but the rest of my body reacted differently.  His smoldering glare set my skin ablaze.  My want for him intensified even more when his lips encased my pert nipples through my lace bra.

"And you taste even better than you look.

I was in sensory overload and completely missed him removing my jeans.  The next the I knew I was laying in the center of my king-sized bed and Justin was inching down my matching boyshorts.

"You're so wet, Babygirl.  Is all of this for me?"

"Yes," I moaned; both answering his question and encouraging him to continue his ministrations.  He understood what I was saying and ran a lone finger down my slit before easing it in me.

"So warm and wet," he groaned before adding another finger.  He pumped them in and out slowly, every so often curling them up in a ‘come hither' motion and touching that spot few men could find.

Ugh!

That moan sounded more like a growl, but I didn't give a damn.  I'd scream like a banshee if he wanted me to.  This man had complete control over my body and I was loving every moment of it.  Justin caught my gaze and licked his lips.

"Can I?" he asked.

"Please," I practically begged.  His mouth was on me in an instant.  The growl that I thought escaped my mouth before was nothing compared to the guttural sound that came from him.  That alone was enough to send me over the edge for the first of many, many times that night.  He lapped at my lower lips, taking his time, wrapping his tongue around my clit and humming in satisfaction when he tasted my juices for the second time that evening.  My breathing was heavy and I was definitely shocked that I hadn't torn my comforter from the vice-like grip I had on it.  My body was tender from his oral assault, but it was like Justin was addicted to my nectar or something because he was already going back for thirds.  I flinched slightly when he inserted his fingers in me again, and he paused his actions.

"I'm sorry," he said, "Am I hurting you?  Do you want me to stop?"

I pondered his question for a beat before answering.

"Don't stop, just be gentle.  I'm still recovering from the last two orgasms."

"Okay," he replied, peppering kisses on my hip bone, "I'll be gentle.  You the first human girl I've been with and I'm still learning reign in my strength and power when dealing with your kind."

The only part of that statement I heard was "first human girl", everything else went over my head.

"There are females like you?" I asked.

"There were.  I haven't run into a female like me in over a hundred years though."

"I thought you were immortal?"

"No, I never said that," he began, "There are ways to kill my kind; though I doubt that the people who know those ways still exist.  I personally hunted the majority of them down back in the early 1900's."

His statement caused a shiver to run through my body.  I should've been immediately turned off by his blasé approach to speaking of his violent side, but I wasn't.

"My kind was put on this earth with a distinct order not to unnecessarily harm any of its inhabitants, but we were told to defend ourselves; that's all I was doing," he said and I nodded.

"I completely understand."

"I just don't want you to think that I'm some kind of violent creature."

"I don't," I said, stroking his cheek sweetly, "How could I when you're handling me so gently."

"But you said that I made you tender," he said in a confused tone.

"Yes, and that's a good thing.  That means that you're doing it right," I replied, giving him a seductive smile, "And I'm thinking I could work through this soreness if you want."

His face lit up and I felt his wings ruffle on his back.

"Oh yes, I think we could manage that," he said before capturing my lips with his.  His worked his way from my lips to my jaw, neck, shoulder and the mound of my breast before giving himself a strong stroke and positioning himself at my entrance.

"Tell me if I hurt you," he said, staring into my eyes, "I don't want to cause you anymore pain."

I nodded, biting my lip, and purred as I felt him pierce me.  I know this sounds super cliché, but it was the perfect fit.  He was bigger than anyone I'd ever been with, but it wasn't painful.  And being the gentleman he is, Justin held still for a beat, letting me get acclimated to having him inside me.  In fact, I was the one who had to encourage him to move!

I wrapped my legs around his waist, hooking my ankles and ground my hips up into his.  He picked up the cue immediately, taking both of my wrists in one of his hands and pinning them loosely on the bed above my head.  Initially, his strokes were slow and shallow, he was testing his strength, but I wanted more.  I needed more.

"Deeper...faster," I moaned.  Justin stared down at me in surprise before doing just what I asked.  He released my wrists and placed both hands on either side of me to balance himself.  His first deep stroke made me scream out his name in ecstasy, and his second one brought on yet another orgasm for me.  But he wasn't finished yet.  In fact it looked like it was far from over from the way he grabbed my hips and positioned us so that I was sitting on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and went to work bouncing and rotating my hips. 

"Babygirl..."

His moan only encouraged me more.  I used his shoulders as an brace and slid up so that only his tip was inside of me before slamming down and bouncing even harder on him.  The only sounds in the room were my moans, his grunts and the sound of our skin slapping over and over again. 

I was mid-bounce when Justin grabbed my hips and held me still. 

"Bend over," he said, and I didn't even question it.  I got off of him and crawled to the center of the bed before getting down on all fours facing the mirror across from it.  Justin positioned himself behind me and ran two fingers down my spine before lining himself up at my entrance again.  He smacked my behind lightly as he entered me again and I came...again. 

"Did I do that?" he laughed, leaning over and kissing my shoulder.

"Yes," I groaned, "Do it again."

He complied and I bucked my hips back at him.  I looked up and caught a glimpse of us in the mirror and gasped.  Somewhere between me riding him in his lap to now his wings unfurled and the tips of them were almost grazing my bedroom walls.  They rippled with each of his strokes and I smiled.

"So beautiful."

"Yes, you are," he replied, tugging my hair gently and leaning over to kiss my cheek.  He pulled back and smacked my behind again and I yelped.  I could see his smirk in his reflection and expected his next smack.

"I'm so close," I told him.

"Me too," he moaned.

"I want you to come with me, baby," I encouraged, "Please."

Justin leaned forward, removing the space between our bodies, sort of cocooning mine with his and within minutes we were both screaming out in ecstasy.  We stayed that way for a moment and then he tucked his wings in and rolled us over so that we were both on our sides with me cuddled up to him and pulled out.  I didn't realize I'd whimpered out loud at the loss until I felt him smoothing my hair and shushing me sweetly.

"Are you okay?" he asked, peppering light kisses on my shoulder blade.

"I'm better than okay."

"I didn't hurt you?"

"Not at all, baby," I said, turning in his arms so that I was facing him, "I rather enjoyed myself."  He beamed and I kissed his lips soundly.

"I did too," he replied, brushing a thumb across my hip bone.  His touch left a trail a desire and I wanted more.  It was like I was insatiable with this winged man.  I'm not sure if my eyes gave it away, or the way I rolled my body into him did, but Justin chuckled and stilled me.

"You wanna go again?"

"Give me a minute.  I have to get my strength back; you drained me girl."  I smirked proudly.

"We have all night," he said, dropping a kiss on my nose.

"And tomorrow?" I questioned.

"And however long as you want me.  I have no plans to leave your side if you'll have me."  I felt the power in his words and was stunned.  I could tell that he meant them.  I beamed at him before the dirty side of my mind kicked in.

"Oh, I'll have you boy.  I'll have you every day and every way."

 

End Notes:
Sorry it was super late!! I've been super nit-picky with this story since it's my first one in the supernatural genre and I hope you enjoy it!! Happy Holidays!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2298