You don't know him like I do. by Amberlynn
Summary:

'Cause you don’t know him like I do

You’ll never understand

You don’t know we’ve been through

That guys my best friend

And there’s no way you’re gonna help me

He’s the only one who can

No, you don’t know how much I’ve got to lose

You don’t know him like I do

You don't know her like I do- Brantley Gilbert (with some changes)


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2959 Read: 1967 Published: Jan 14, 2012 Updated: Jan 20, 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Amberlynn

2. Chapter 2 by Amberlynn

Chapter 1 by Amberlynn
Author's Notes:
So this is my first time ever writing a Nsync story. I hope you all like it

Shit I’m late.” I mumbled to myself stepping out of my camaro and heading into the large building beside the parking lot. I spoke to the doorman and made my way to the elevators hitting the button to take me up to my floor. I pushed open the huge glass door and stepped into the large lobby and grabbed my mail off the side of my secretary’s desk and headed into my large office. I tossed my purse under my desk and cut on my mac on quickly tossing out the unimportant mail I had received. I skimmed through my emails replying to some and deleting the rest I heard a knock at my door and looked to find my secretary Allison standing there.

“ Allison how are you this morning?” I asked.

“I’m good Emma, how are you doing?” She answered.

“I’m good thank you for asking but, I’ll be better when everyone has in their pieces for next month’s issue.”

Allison nodded her head. “ I believe everyone has their’s in also Miranda needs to see you in her office As soon as possible. “ She handed me over a large stack of papers and made her way out of my office. I laid the papers done and stood up straightening up my light pink dress before heading down to Miranda’s office. I knocked on her door to see her sketching an outfit she smiled and waved for me to come in.

“My best editor in chief in 30 years how are you doing?” Miranda asked as I sat down.

“I’m good just trying to get the last pieces for next month’s issue together. How are you?” I asked.

“I’m good thank you for asking now, I called you in here to tell you to keep up the good work your actually ahead of schedule so I wanted to tell you that finish up today and you can have the rest of the week off and yes you will have a job to come back to on Monday.”

“Wow thank you Miranda I really appreciate I won’t let you down.”

I walked into my office to find a two guys sitting in the chairs in front of my desk. I opened the door and they turned around to reveal my two favorite guys in the entire world besides my daddy.

“Lance Joey what are you guys doing here?” I asked hugging them.

“Well we haven’t seen you in a few days so we thought we’d stop by and see if you would want to go to lunch with us.” Joey said.

“Its been a day guys and yes I would I’m off the rest of the week so I am all y’alls. Just let me finish up looking over these articles.”

The boys nodded their heads and waited while I finished up. I got done about a hour later and gathered my things and dropped the papers off with Allison telling her to take them to Miranda ASAP.

“Alright guys where are we going?” I asked as we stepped out of the elevator.

“Uhm the usual place.” Lance said.

“Sounds good to me I’ll follow you guys there.”

“Can I catch a ride with you Emma?” Joey asked.

I smiled and nodded my head and headed toward my camaro. I plugged my ipod in and waited on Joey to get in.

Now she want a photo You already know though You only live once: that's the motto nigga YOLO We bout it every day,every day, everyday.

“You rap now?” Joey asked laughing.

“I’m good at it just admit it Joey.” I laughed punching him.

He smirked at me and continued to laugh as I kept rapping. The song ended and Joey leaned over and cut my radio down. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel as I knew the question that was about to come out of his mouth.

“How are you doing after everything?” He asked.

“I’m okay. It just doesn’t seem real.” I said keeping my eyes on the road in front of me showing no emotion.

“Emma I know you’re not okay its okay to be sad its only been two months.” He said grabbing my hand and rubbing circles on it.

“I’m okay Joey I really am.”

I pulled into the parking lot of the small diner me, Lance, and Joey have always went to. I turned off the car and waited on Joey to get out before I did. I sat there after he got out and tried to pull my thoughts together before I joined them inside the restaurant. I sighed and grabbed my purse and headed inside I seen them at a back booth looking toward the door to see if I was coming in. I slid in the booth and sat by Joey smiling at Lance as I picked up the menu and began to look over it. The waitress soon came over and asked for our orders I smirked at Kevin when he began to tell her all of ours orders which consisted of cheeseburgers and fries. We handed her the menu’s and she walked off leaving us to just sit there with no talking once again.

“How’s his parents doing?” I asked Lance.

“Their getting better they ask about you every day you need to go see them.” He told me.

“I will its just I’ve been busy with work lately.”

Lance nodded his head knowing that was the end of that conversation no going into details about it no talking about how much things had changed in two long months. I smiled when my food was sat down in front of me I told the waitress thank you. I bit into my burger and smiled when it tasted just like they always did from this place. We all continued to eat in silence not really knowing what to say to each other because it would bring up everything we’ve tried to get over these past months. We all finished eating and just sat there waiting on our ticket.

“Thanks for lunch Lance” I said pressing a kiss to his check once we got outside.

“Anything for my best friend since your off the rest of the week lets do something.” He said leaning against my car.

“Sure just let me know Joey better come with us.”

“I’ll be there I can’t pass up a chance to spend time with my favorite girl.” He said smirking at me.

I laughed and pulled him into a hug and kissed him on the check.

“I love you both so much.”

“We love you.” They said together.

I smiled at them and got into my car and drove off to my home the one place I could be alone and show my true emotions. I walked into my large penthouse and threw my keys down on the table beside my door and threw my heels off as I made my way to my bedroom. I stripped out of my dress and tossed it into my hamper and pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a t shirt. I tossed my hair into a messy bun and went and sat down on my couch wrapping myself up in a blanket as I sat there waiting on the dvd to load. I made it half way through before I broke down I pulled my knees up to my chest and began to cry. I laid my head on the pants and let the scent of his cologne hit me. He wasn’t supposed to die he was supposed to be here with me texting me at least 50 times a day and calling me 20 checking up on me and making plans for us not 6 feet under. I couldn’t stop the tears that were now falling like a water fall I heard my phone ring and prayed it was him texting me telling me these past months have been a joke and he’s alive and well. I sighed when I say it was my twin Garrett.

Em I know you’re still hurting and you’re not okay so don’t say you are. We miss you Em me mom dad and Tyler we all miss you so much maybe its time for you to come back home now that the reason you moved out there is gone.

I deleted the message after I read it and scrolled through finding the number I was looking for. I began to type the message even though he would never see it and it would stay unread forever.

To: My Justin <3

You’re supposed to be here with me. Not 6 feet under I miss you so much Justin you didn’t deserve to die so young. Nothing is the same around here anymore I’m living half a life without you I love you SO much Justin Randall Timberlake and always will. <3

End Notes:

This story is going to be very interesting and will go back in forth between present and the past in some future chapters. I hope everyone liked the first chapter please let me know what you thought of it (:

Chapter 2 by Amberlynn

I didn’t move from my place in bed the next morning when I heard someone beating on my front door. I didn’t move when I felt the left side of my bed go down because somebody was now sitting on that side. “He didn’t deserve it.” I whispered trying to wipe away the tears that were once again falling. “He didn’t do anything wrong he was just going out with the guys for a drink then coming back here he wasn’t supposed to get killed. I had so much to tell him so much he didn’t know he was my best friend he promised he would always be here.” I cried. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pull me into them. I laid my hand on their chest and felt the all to familiar necklace.

“Why him Lance why?”

“I don’t know sweetie I really don’t I wish he was still here with us. We all miss him so much his random out burst of songs and dancing his phone calls to see how I was doing his excitement when it was the holidays.” He said hugging me tightly.

“Do you remember when he would always beg me to make him chocolate chip pancakes on his birthday, the way his face lit up when he first got Buckley , the way he always had the cutest smile when he first woke up.” I smiled reflecting back on all the amazing things about Justin I sat up and turned to face Lance .

“Thank you for being here for me.” I said hugging him .

“Anytime now where is Buckley?” He asked.

“In his doggy bed in the living room or he was.” I laughed as the dog came jumping on my bed and licked my face.

“He always loved you more then he did Justin.”

I nodded my head and petted him behind his ears as he laid down in front of me. I headed into the kitchen Lance following behind offering to make me breakfast. I nodded my head and sat on the counter so I could talk to him while he cooked.

“My brother texted me last night.” I told him as he began to make biscuits.

“What did he say?” He asked sliding the pan into the oven.

“He told me they all missed me and to come back home since Justin wasn’t here anymore. I didn’t answer him they just don’t understand.”

“You are not leaving me and Joey out here on our own we wouldn’t make it with out you.”

“I never said I was and I couldn’t do that to my two favorite boys especially Joey.”

“You so love him.” Lance said grabbing the orange juice out of the frig. “You really need to go grocery shopping too.”

“I know I need to go I haven’t since the last time me and Justin went it was always mine and his thing.”

“Good way to avoid the first thing I said I’ll go with you so will Joey we’ll make an afternoon of it then come back here and make pizza’s and watch movies.”

“That sounds good to me.”

Lance nodded his head and we began to eat. I put my plate and things in the sink and headed to take a shower while Lance called Joey. I looked in the mirror to find my make up smeared across my face and my eyes blood shot and my face pale. I sighed and cleaned my make up off before stepping into the shower I let the hot water hit my skin taking away all the tension in my body. I stepped out of the shower and ran my comb through my hair letting it hang in its natural curls. I didn’t bother applying any make up because it wouldn’t hide my red eyes. I walked into my closet and settled on a pair of skinny jeans with my custom Nikes and a mayday parade t shirt. I grabbed my purse and my phone and headed back to the living room to find Joey there.

“Where’s Lance?” I asked sitting down on the couch.

“Bathroom.” Joey said flicking his eyes toward my hallway.

I nodded my head and sat down on the beside Joey. He looked at me and smiled then turned his attention back to his phone. Lance came out a few minutes later and we left for the store.

“So what all do you need?” Joey asked as we walked into the store.

“Everything like no joke its been two months since I’ve bought groceries.” I answered pushing the buggy toward the food side of the wal mart.

We began tossing random food into the buggy and going up and down isles.

I felt arms wrap around my waist then me going down into the buggy. I laughed as Joey began to push me down the next isle letting Lance put food around me.

“How am I supposed to get out?” I asked as we got up to the register.

“Here.” Joey said grabbing my waist and pulling me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he got me out of the buggy people staring at us like we were crazy. I laughed as he placed me on the floor.

“Thanks.”

We left the store and headed back to my place and began to make pizza.

“Lance quit.” I laughed as he threw pizza sauce on me.

He continued to throw it on me as I ran around my kitchen trying to dodge him. I ran behind Joey as he threw a handful of pepperonis at us. We continued to throw food at each other until our pizza was done.

“Thanks for today you guys I really appreciate it with out y’all I don’t think I would have made it these past two months I really don’t know how I did.” I said beginning to cry.

I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me as I continued to cry making out every few words Lance and Joey said.

I woke up the next morning in my bed to find Buckley sitting beside my bed staring up at me. I smiled at the dog and got up knowing he needed to go for a walk. I slipped on my uggs and pulled on my hoodie and grabbed his leash.

“Buckley hurry up its to early to be out here.” I said to the dog as he continued to sniff around.

I jumped when I heard my cell ring and looked to see my twin Garrett calling.

“Hello.” I said as I heard him yelling at someone in the background.

“Emma!” He yelled. “Its so good to hear your voice how are you?”

“I’m good you don’t have to yell in the phone.”

“Right sorry did you get my text the other day?”

I sighed as he waited for my answer. “I did but Garrett I’m not coming back out there I’m sorry but my life is here now.”

“Em, please come home we all miss you so much you rarely come to visit you could at least try to.” Garrett scoffed.

“I miss you guys to Gar bear but I’ve been so swamped with work and everything I haven’t had time. How about I come in the next few weeks I have vacation time coming up.”

I knew he was smiling even though he was well over 2,000 miles away. “That would be amazing mom and dad will be so excited I can’t wait to tell them I have to go but I’ll talk to you soon sis I love you!” He yelled.

“I love you.” I said talking into the phone even though he had hung up.

“I’ve never heard anyone say that to anyone when they first meet.” I heard a deep voice say.

I laughed and blushed. “ Oh, I’m so sorry I was on the phone.” I said staring the guy up and down.

“I know I was just joking I’m Nick and you are?”

I’m Emma and this is my dog Buckley.”

“He’s a big dog. I have a dog too his name is Elvis but he’s at home.”

I nodded my head and smiled at him. “Well I should get going it was nice to meet you Nick.”

I began to walk off and felt someone grabbed my arm. “Wait I was wondering could we maybe go get coffee one day.”

“Uh, sure here is my number just text me sometime.” I said handing him his phone back.

I smiled at him one last time and headed home. I felt my phone vibrate and looked down to see a text from an un known number.

You’re dog was so cute and so are you (:

- Nick.

I smiled and closed the message wondering how this friendship would go.

End Notes:

New chapter (: I'm sorry if it nots good but I'm just starting to write. I hope you all enjoy this and let me know what you all think. Also what do y'all think will happen? Let me know (:

- Amber

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2337