Story of Kate by fastmelodic
Summary:

 

If you see Kate, tell her that I’m lookin’ for her… 

 

A one night stand was all it took – from there spouted a mutual, unexpected
“fuck buddy” mode for the other, and it was a frenzied romance, and then it was her
time to leave. And while he didn’t expect it, he fell for her.

When they were due to meet, again, she did her best to avoid him, but it was him
he was not letting go, easily, and since the day he’d gotten to literally know her
inside out, he had collapsed immeasurably hard for her.

Typical Disney story: boy and girl hate each other, boy and girl end up in an
"awkward" situation, boy falls for girl, girl has problems, girl tries to run, boy runs
after her, and then shit begins to go downhill.

It’s just complicated.


Categories: Group, In Progress Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Mystery, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 24721 Read: 10880 Published: Feb 09, 2012 Updated: Apr 17, 2012

1. "Dirty Little Girl Don’t Care ‘Bout Her Reputation." by fastmelodic

2. "I’m The Baddest Baby In The Atmosphere." by fastmelodic

3. "He Is A Hustler; He’s No Good At All." by fastmelodic

4. "Is It The Way That You Feel Against My Body?" by fastmelodic

5. "'Cause If You Run Your Mouth, And Brag About This Secret Rendezvous..." by fastmelodic

6. "Someone Call The Doctor, Got A Case Of [Love] Bipolar." by fastmelodic

7. "When It Gets Cold Outside, And You Got Nobody To Love." by fastmelodic

8. "I Couldn't Walk, But I Tried To Run." by fastmelodic

"Dirty Little Girl Don’t Care ‘Bout Her Reputation." by fastmelodic
Author's Notes:
Dirty Little GirlBurn Halo ft. Synyster Gates 
“HEY! Jus’in! Open the dooooor! Open up, duuuuuude! Hurrrrry up!” The pounding on the room door next to his, continued to occur. He tossed around in his sleep, trying to ignore that.

That fucking skank…

“JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIN.” She slurred, and continued to hit the door harder.

“Oh my fucking God!” He muttered under his breath, throwing the sheets off his body, and walking, angrily, to his own hotel room’s door. He unlocked and opened it, walking out, and then took the slight steps towards the room next to his, picked up the girl, while she was in mid-knock, and threw her over his shoulder.

“Le’ go!” She yelled, pounding on his back, now as he carried her into his room, and then dropped her down onto his own bed, locking his door, and proceeding back to bed.

“Do you realize how fucking annoying you are?” He let out, as he walked to the other side of the bed and began to get back in.

“You’re a fucking bastard. I was tryna get into Jus’in room.” She was drunk.

It came as no surprise.

“Justin’s out with fucking Britney. Lie the fuck down, and sleep.” 

“I hate you.” 

“Not anymore than I do, just fucking go to sleep. We’re both tired, and you’re drunk out of your mind.”

“I don’t want to…” She whispered this, meekly, and he looked at her, as she looked back into his eyes, her face only illuminated with the slight moonlight that entered the room.

He was confused, “What?”

“I don’t wanna go to sleep with you.”

He rolled his eyes, and sighed, “You sleep with everyone else, and I’m not asking you to do that with me – I’m just­ telling you to sleep. Beside me.”

“Fine.” She threw back, “You’re gonna have to deal with me being naked.”

He almost choked.

“Kinda.” She added.

He tried not to, but he couldn’t help it – his eyes fixated on her, while she took her tiny dress off, revealing lace. He looked away as soon as she turned her head, and he then got into bed, and turned the other way, away from her. He heard her shift around some more and then he felt colder air, rush under the warm sheets, as she got in. He could feel the intense heat radiating off her body, onto his naked back. A few minutes later, she must have drifted off to sleep, because her leg was caught between both of his, and she was directly behind him, huddling his backside.

He let out an annoyed sigh, bet let it slip, deciding he would bring this up tomorrow, and never let her live it down, but for now, he was extremely tired. 

And for the first time, he wanted to be where she was.

Sleeping.


She woke up with a severe headache, and she sat up in bed, hearing footsteps around her and rustling of paper.

Her eyes protested to being opened, as she rubbed them.

When they finally were able to comprehend her surroundings, she looked around to see she was in JC’s room.

“Great…” She muttered, yawning, again, as he walked into the room, with absolutely no shirt on, his sweats riding low, and a coffee in his hands. His curls were untamed, and they sat on top of his head, freely.

He leaned against the doorway, sipping and looking at her, indifferently.

“You gonna get out of my room, soon, or what?” 

She rolled her eyes, stretching, and turning to her side, picking her dress off the floor. She got out of his bed, in her underwear, not caring if he stared – he stood in front of her, without his shirt off, why should this be any different?

“You might want that water and Tylenol for that headache…” He murmured, gesturing at his bedside table, where, like he’d said, there was a tablet and a glass of water.

“Thanks,” she let out, gratingly.

“You might wanna leave soon because—”

The knock on his door cut him off.

“Because Rachel’s here.” He smiled at her, shortly, crossly, and then left her alone. She grabbed the water and Tylenol, drinking the tablet down.

When she walked out to leave his room, she caught a full on view of the couple, lip locked, and both JC’s hands on his girlfriend’s ass. 

Katelyn cleared her throat, disgusted, and JC let go of Rachel, her arm still around him. 

“Why are you here?” Rachel asked, confused, and then looking at JC.

Everyone knew JC never lied. If he said something, it was the truth.

“She was banging on Justin’s door, last night – drunk, obviously, so I let her sleep here.”

“In your bed?”

“Yeah, nothing happened.” He assured her, and Rachel nodded, and then looked back at Katelyn.

“You okay?”

“Just peachy.” She stated, sarcastically, and then walking around them to the door, “Thanks, see ya.”

She shut the door after her, and walked down the hallway, towards her best friend’s room. She knocked on it twice, and it flew open. She glared at Justin for a few and then walked in, pushing him aside.

“Hey, Katie. You okay?”

“No. Where the fuck were you?” She turned around, and glared at him, arms across her chest.

“I was gettin’ firskay with Britnay!” He sang, and then laughed.

She rolled her eyes, “I know you recently popped her cherry, and all, but shouldn’t you take me a little into consideration? I mean, you know my habit, and I can never remember where exactly my own room is after a few drinks.” She sighed.

Justin walked closer, and grabbed her chin between his forefinger and thumb, inspecting her face, “You okay?”

She nodded, “Yeah…”

“What happened, last night?” He questioned, letting her face go.

“So, you remember that guy I was dancing with—”

He interrupted her with a slight, hah!, and then said, “Which one – there were tons.”

Katelyn rolled her eyes, “Well, the guy with the bright red hair?”

Justin nodded, remembering the man, who had grinded up against his best friend, and then proceeded to push her up against the wall, and literally eat her neck. Justin looked at it, now, and sure enough there were still dark bruises on it, especially bite marks. A biter. Great.

“So,” she continued, “he thought he’d totally get some from me, if he got me drunk enough, so he drowned me in drink, after drink, after drink, right? And it was a failed plan – kinda,” she added, when she saw that look of utter confusion pass before Justin’s eyes, “‘cause I was already planning on leaving the club with him, I mean… Did you see his face?”

Justin nodded.

“Wasn’t he hot?”

Justin raised an eyebrow.

“Never mind! But he was gorgeous. And we went back to his place, and God, he was fucking great…” She sighed, contentedly, looking up at the ceiling, and then she turned abruptly back to Justin, “But he left so much shit along my neck. And I’m pretty sure I have scratches all down my back. He was like this… This freak.” She shuddered.

“All in all?” Justin smirked. 

“Enh… He was alright.” She nodded.

“So, where d’you stay the night, if it wasn’t here?” He asked, yawning.

“Ugh.” She rolled her eyes, and walked away from him, towards the fridge, as he followed her. She grabbed a bottle of water out of it and gulped some down.

He stared at her, expectantly, “Well?”

“You forced me to sleep next to JC.”

Justin felt like he could just choke.

JC? You had to sleep with JC? Out of the numerous people we have here on tour with us, you chose JC?!, he thought.

“JC?”

She nodded, mad. “Yeah. JC. I had to sleep in my underwear, next to a shirtless JC.”

“Yaeee…” Justin made a face, and then scrunched his nose, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine. He actually gave me Tylenol and some water, so I guess it was okay.” She shrugged, and then made a face, “Rachel the Slut was there.”

“Of course she was there; she’s had him tied down, man.” Justin agreed, nodding, as he sat down across from Katelyn, and grabbed an apple. He bit into it, and chewed, shaking his hand, wanting to say something, but also wanting to digest before he did. When he did, he opened his mouth, “Ever since they started dating, she makes sure that he’s not alone as so he can cheat on her, despite the fact that she, out of everyone, knows for sure that he’s not like that.”

Katelyn nodded, “I have to admit, he is pretty good at that.”

“Duh. He’s too humble to cheat and lie.” Justin mocked his friend, as both him and Katelyn laughed, lightly.

“Or he’s faking it.”

“JC?” Justin asked, and then shook his head, “No. I don’t think so.”

Katelyn shrugged, “It’s always the innocent ones, who are the most deadly. Anyway, I gotta go change, see ya!"

End Notes:
I have no idea when I'll update, again. This story was kindareallyvery random, so yeah. Just extra information. :) Anyway, I hope you liked it. 
"I’m The Baddest Baby In The Atmosphere." by fastmelodic
Author's Notes:
You Make Me Feel… – Cobra Starship ft. Sabi

“‘Sup, Bee?” Katelyn smirked, nudging Britney, lightly.

Britney grinned, “Hey! How you feelin’ after all those drinks from last night?”

“Great! At least the guy went home with knew how to work his thing,” she shot back, jokingly. Britney nudged her, as her own cheeks heated up.

“Like anyone cares about the guy you went home with,” came a voice from behind them.

Both girls turned to see JC coming up, walking past them and towards the stage area to begin today's practicing for the first concert on their PopOdyssey tour.

Katelyn crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow at him and then rolling her eyes, muttering, “Jackass,” under her breath.

JC turned around, “I mean…” He sighed, smiling, “You are kind’ve a whore. I wonder what Matt would say if I accidentally let it all slip, once we get back…”

“You wouldn’t fucking dare because I’d cut your balls off.” She replied back, coolly.

It was his turn to roll his eyes.

“Whatever. You still owe me.”

“For what? Letting you see me half naked?”

Britney’s eyes went a little wide, but she licked her lips and said nothing.

JC turned around, mouth in a line. “I didn’t gawk at you like other men would have. And I didn’t take advantage of the situation. I gave you my bed.”

“Yeah,” Katelyn snorted, “with you in it.”

“You really are an ungrateful little skank, aren’t you?”

She nodded, sarcastically, “I’m soo ungrateful.” Katelyn began to turn around, to walk away, but looked over her shoulder, “When you’re shitfaced and drunk, you can come by my room, and I’ll let you stay over. We’re even that way.” She pushed her nose into the air, and haughtily walked away. 

“So, you guys slept together?”

JC rounded on Britney, “What? No! Jeez. She was drunk as hell, and Justin was obviously with you, so I let her into my room. She slept next to me, but not with me. What the fuck do you think I want? STD’s? Herpes? Euch!”

Britney’s eyes widened and she then held up her hands, “Wait a minute– JC! She doesn’t have diseases—” 

“And you would know how?”

“Because we both when to go get checked up. It was for me, necessarily, the night right after I lost it – don’t tell Justin! – but Kate did it, too, and the doctor plainly told us both that we're more than fine.”

JC rolled his eyes, and held his hand up, “Whatever, man… I don’t even wanna hear this. I’m gonna go.”

Britney giggled, as he walked off.

 


 

“You’re so cute!” She squealed, kissing his nose, as he bent down and took her lips.

God, they’re disgusting – and to think I was best friends with Rachel!

Kate shook her head, hopping off the counter and walking away from the area of the club that *NSYNC had inhabited along with their few groupies, girlfriends, and some of the crew and back up dancers. 

“Where you goin’?” Wade called after her, eyebrows pulling together. He had been appointed to take care of her and JC; he was their DD. Mainly JC, but Justin trusted Wade to take care of the girl Justin had known since they were two. 

“Away from this shit.” 

“What?” 

“To the other side!”

“Why?!”

“It’s more fun there, and there’s no that from them there.” Katelyn pointed towards the corner where JC has Rachel glued against the wall – and his lips. Wade and Kate watched in utter disgust, as Rachel pulled away, and slid down JC’s body, reaching for this fly of his jeans. 

“Someone should go stop them!” Lance yelled, when he came up, and saw where Wade and Kate had their eyes to. 

“Why don’t you?” Wade yelled back. 

“‘Cause.” Lance replied, lamely.

“‘Cause why?”

“‘Cause Lance is gay.” Katelyn snapped, tired of their antics. She stuck her tongue out in response, when Lance did his. “I’m goin’.”

 


 

JC groaned, as Rachel rubbed him through his jeans, “Fuck, Ray…”

“We will,” she teased.

Then her phone rang.

“Oh my God, don’t you dare answer it…” He growled, his eyes misted with lust.

She grabbed it out of her ass pocket, and looked to see whom it was, and then back at JC, “I need to. It’s dad.”

“Fuuuuuuuuuuu—”

“Shh.” She cut him off, placing a finger on his lips. “Be right back.” She kissed his lips and walked off, answering the call.

JC knew perfectly well that it wasn’t her father – Rachel’s dad hadn’t spoken to her in years, and he knew, but he never let her know he knew. Why the fuck would Rachel smile talking to her father, who had almost beaten her to death. He felt guilty about sending a private spy to investigate on her, but after knowing about all the shit, and filth in her life, he didn’t feel so bad. 

He knew he had to get rid of her; he wasn’t the type to use people, but she was really good at what she did. 

Or what he kept her around for. 

She grinned, and laughed and smiled from afar, as he studied her. 

With him, she seemed to be all sexual, and he actually didn’t recall when she had genuinely smiled around him – her eyes literally bore everything she thought. 

And, frankly? He didn’t care if she was using him for money; he was using her for sex, as bad as it all sounded. He wanted to let her go, but that was like abstaining from sex, and he was not going to any old bar to find someone. 

Or using a goupie/fan. 

He wanted to keep his good name. 

JC turned his head, sighing, as he pushed himself up, of the wall, looking around. He felt a tap on is shoulder, and he turned to see Rachel there. She put both arms around him, and kissed his neck. 

“I have to leave.” She whispered, her voice muffled in his skin. 

He rolled his eyes, but turned to her, “Your dad okay?” 

“He’s having troubles with paying the bills, every month,” she sighed, looking extremely sad.

JC tried not to roll his eyes, again, as he grabbed his credit card out of his back pocket. He handed it to her, “Here.”

“Oh, no. I couldn’t!” She replied back, automatically.

The usual game.

“Rachel…”

“Fine.” She grabbed it, and gave him a huge kiss, “Love ya. See you in a bit.” And with that, the dark redhead walked away, and out of the club.

“Ugh.” JC murmured, shaking his head, and turning away from the door. He walked towards the doors that led to the other side of the club – the one generated for the public. He looked over the railing, and as per usual, Rachel was down there, taking someone into her arms, as she kissed the side of his head – the same guy as all the times before he had caught her. 

He bit his lip, not caring so much, and turned his head to look away, as he gazed over the people grinding, dancing, drinking, and such. His eyes caught a certain light haired lady.

He rolled his eyes, realizing it was Katelyn. She sat next to a young man, that talked, animatedly, moving his hands around, and such. Her face looked bored. Despite being a complete whore in his eyes, JC respected the fact that the lady went not only for looks, but people with an actual personality. The blond grinned, and looked at Kate, lovesick, and JC knew, instantly, when Kate downed her drink, that the man was not getting lucky, tonight. 

He chuckled, as Kate said a few parting words to the man, whose smile was falling, while Kate made her way up, towards JC. 

“What’re you doing here, in the common peoples’ area?” Kate snorted, rolling her eyes, when she saw him, “Isn’t this too low class for you?” 

JC yawned – not because he wanted to be rude, but because he was tired. He held the door further open, to let her back into VIP, while he shrugged, “I was looking for Rachel.” 

“Oh.” Was all that Katelyn said, as she walked around him. She was the only person who knew what a cheating liar that Rachel was. Everyone knew that Rachel had been a stripper-pornstar combo before, but they all thought she had changed, upon meeting JC. Kate knew just a little more. “Sorry ‘bout that.” She apologized, as they both gazed down towards Rachel and the brown haired anonymous. 

JC shrugged, “It’s okay. Not your—” He yawned, again, “Sorry. God, ‘m tired. What I meant was, not your fault.” 

“Yeah, I figured,” she smirked, and then licked her lips. “Wade still here?” 

JC nodded, “Yup. You ready to leave?” 

Kate nodded, “Yeah. Everyone down there is so boring. Some of them are so attractive, but soo boring. What happened to all the down-to-earth good guys?” She shook her head, and walked away. 

JC stared after her, groaning, when he saw that her gold, glittery shirt was backless, and she had no bra on. Her shorts were extremely short and she had the cuffs rolled up to the point where she could not because of her pelvic area. He walked, closely, as she sat down, waiting for Wade, whilst ordering a drink. 

Her naturally blonde, but bleached a more platinum blond, hair was curled, somewhat, and she grabbed a fistful, putting it into a clip, and pushing the looser strands away from her face. Her blue eyes were dazzled, no matter where she turned, and he didn’t know if it was from her prescription, clear contacts, or if she had watery eyes, or what, but they were shining. And her sculpted face was unmarred, and picturesque. She was beautiful– beyond it, even. No one could deny that. 

From day one, he had realized she was definitely the most captivating, and completely beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on, and he had wanted her. As soon as his eyes had adored what they saw, he wanted her, badly. 

But knowing her, now? Her personality, and such was shit – what he saw of it, anyways. 

He had gotten over her, as rapidly as he had wanted to shove her up against a wall, and have his way with her. 

He continued to gaze at her: Katelyn’s thin, perfect nose scrunched up, and she sneezed, her tongue probing out, and licking her lips, again. He stood in his spot, uncomfortable in his clothes, wanting only to get off with anything, anyone, anywhere. 

But he was the smarter one of his relationship with Rachel. 

He was not going to be the bad guy in this.

 


 

“Okay, okay, okay!” She yelled, pushing the bottle towards Lance. “Your turn.”

Lance took it, sheepishly, and spun it on the hardwood floor, and it continued to spin for the next few seconds, landing on Britney. He looked at her, and the two laughed. Justin groaned, and pushed his head into his hands, not wanitng to look. 

“Guys…” He let out, as everyone else seemed to laugh, at his expense. 

“It’s just a kiss.” Katelyn soothed him, smirking.

Britney and Lance scooted into the middle, and Joey looked up at the two, from the stopwatch he held, announcing, “The bottle spun for thirteen seconds point four. Annnndd…go!”

The two locked lips, and Joey yelled, “Shit, sorry! It didn’t start!”

Britney and Lance pulled away, both laughing, along with the group.

“JOEY!” Justin yelled, protesting, as the older man laughed.

“Here, gimme, dumbass.” Chris grabbed the stop watch, and hit it, “GO!” 

The five other people around them, watched, as the two in the middle kissed. They cheered them, while Justin made sounds of disgust, although he wasn’t watching.

“Woohoo! Good job, Lance!” Katelyn yelled, when the two pulled away, “Your practice is going really well.”

“Ha. Ha.” He dry-laughed, wiping his lips, while handing the bottle to Britney.

“Pleasebeme. Pleasebeme. PLEASE BE ME.” Justin prayed, while the others laughed. 

Britney spun the bottle, as Chris timed it. It landed on Katelyn, and everyone looked at her.

“Oh my God. This is gonna be hot…” Joey let slip.

There had not been any girl on girl action among the group, yet, seeing at the Wade, JC, Chris, Justin, Joey, and Lance outnumbered Britney and Katelyn.

“Keep it in your pants, fat one.” Katelyn rolled her eyes, scooting to the middle.

“IT’S FATONE—!”

“NO ONE CARES!” Wade, JC, Justin, and Chris yelled back, looking, intently at the girls. 

“How long?” Britney asked.

“What?” Chris asked, stupidly.

“What’s the time, asshole?” Kate retorted, rolling her eyes. I don’t remember drooling when JC and Justin kissed, so what the fuck?!

“One in the morning? Why the fuck does it matter?” He shot back.

“NO! THE STOPWATCH TIME, DICKSKIN.” Katelyn screamed so loud, she was sure her voice would die any second after it.

Chris jumped back, scared, and looked at the stopwatch, “S-seven thirty f-five.” He stammered, and Katelyn nodded.

“Start it at that, exactly then.” 

Chris fooled around with the stopwatch, and then nodded, “Go.” 

Kate pushed her mouth towards Britney, and their lips touched. They kept them together, kissing each other, for the entire time that they had to. And they could feel everyone’s eyes on them, scrutinizing, and watching. When the time was up, both pulled away, snorting at the boys, and shaking their heads.

“That…” Wade began, gulping, “Was hot.” 

“I think I lost my load in my pants…” Joey whispered. 

“Fuck off.” Katelyn replied back, taking the bottle from Britney, “Set the time.” And when Chris did, she spun, and it spun for a bit, and everyone knew it was gonna be a long, and then it stopped – landing on JC. 

Katelyn's head flew up, and looked at him, as his eyes locked into her's. Justin stared at the two, mesmerized. 

“Whoa.”

 


End Notes:

Kind've a cliff-hanger. Anyways, there are some things you should know about this story:

This was just to help with the story background - it's so that, if I say iPhone, people don't go crazy, and are all, "BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE IPHONES THEN!111!!!1", or something. Sooo, yeah.I'd love to get feedback on this, and thanks to those of you who reviewed the first chapter! I love reading them! ^______^ 

 

"He Is A Hustler; He’s No Good At All." by fastmelodic
Author's Notes:
Criminal – Britney Spears

 

“Whoa.” Justin said, once more. “This is kinda funny. And kinda scary. But kinda funny.”

Katelyn cocked her head to the side, a little, and looked at JC, as he stretched, yawning, gazing back at her.

“Mr. Chasez? To the middle, if you may. Ell oh ell, that rhymed.” Joey laughed, after pushing JC towards the middle, in front of Katelyn, right in the spot where Britney had sat, just seconds before.

“Annnnnnnnnd… Go!” Chris laughed. “For the next twenty four seconds! HAHAHAHA!”

Katelyn found this extremely uncomfortable, for some odd reason, now, as JC pulled closer to her face, taking hold of her cheeks, softly, and gently, as their lips touched. 

In all whole honesty, Katelyn had wanted this so bad, when she’d first met him – he was really good looking. But him not wanting her, or saying all this stupid stuff to/about her, pissed her off, and she had marked him off. His personality reflected through, and she realized she didn’t want to fuck a man who was gorgeous, and had no insight into what others might be going through -- spcifically that she didn't fuck all these boys for fun. But this… This was unimaginable, and he tasted like slight beer, and spearmint, and something else, something sweet. 

Her tongue tempted to pull out, and she wanted to run it against the seam of his lips, and push him down, and let her mouth work him out, but— Oh, shit, she already was!

Her eyes wanted to open and grow wide, but she was enjoying this way too much, being on top of him, her tongue exploring the inside of his mouth. He moaned, lightly, into the kiss, to show his approval, and it was then that she felt him rubbing against her bare thigh, through his jeans. 

“Fuck,” he murmured into her mouth, barely a whisper, and she was the only one to catch it. 

Chris licked his lips, “Uhm, guys? Guys.” He called out to the two in the middle, as everyone watched, grossed out, in complete bewilderment, or just completely speechless. “Look.” Chris pushed the stopwatch to Lance, who saw that the time was thirty something seconds – they had been done for over five seconds, now. 

“Jace.” Lance called, wanting to push the older man to snap out, but he was intrigued by the bodies in the middle, as was everyone else. 

“Okay, seriously!” Chris kicked JC’s shin, whose owner ended up yelping, thus biting down, hard, on Katelyn’s tongue, which ended up bleeding. When they pulled away, both had blood in or around their mouths. 

“Shit…” JC let out, wiping the rusty, salt taste away. He grabbed a handful of his shirt, rubbing out the disgusting taste of her blood, while his leg throbbed with pain. "Asshole," he shot at Chris. 

Katelyn pushed her tongue out of her mouth, letting it hang, as it bled and the red liquid gradually found its way to the ground, with the viscosity of her spit. 

“Shitshitshitshitshit!” Britney swore, getting up, and running to the kitchen to get something to stop the bleeding. 

“Don’t swallow it!” Justin yelled to Kate, who nodded, her face reading, Duh! all over it. 

“Hereherehere!” Britney gave Katelyn a cold wet cloth to help minimize the bleeding, and Katelyn put it on the cut, wherever it was, hoping the taste of her own blood would go away. 

“Fug thist.” She spewed out, incoherently, as she got up, walking towards the door of Justin’s hotel room. JC stared after her, as did everyone else. Her hips swayed, arrogantly, but her mind was below even self-pity on the injury that her tongue had taken. She walked out, slamming Justin’s door behind her. 

“What did she say?” Joey asked, confused. 

Lance shrugged, “Fuck this? I dunno.” 


Katelyn was drowsy, and her eyes fluttered – she was obviously still a little drunk, and completely tired. She grabbed at the walls, upon exiting Justin’s room, realizing that just how horrible her head had started to throb, as soon as she got up with the force and movement that she did.

The doorknob her hand had landed on, turned, easily, and she pushed the door open, which “revealed” a dark room. She walked in, shaking her head, as she made way towards the bed. She pinched her tongue, with the cloth again, and then dropped it to the floor, letting her body literally “flow” down on the bed. She squirmed around to get comfortable, eventually kicking her shorts off her legs, and then worming her way out of her shirt, too. 

She drifted towards sleep, but didn’t get to it – her mind could not fully grasp what had happened there, on the floor of Justin’s hotel room, with JC, under her. 

She remembered every detail of that, but could not fully get over the fact that she had kissed him – made out with him! And it was fucking fantastic. She smiled into the pillow, inhaling deeply, and somehow it made her think of him again. She didn’t understand why she hated him, then. She thought about it, about him, just in general, and a fire shot through her veins, but when her mind focused on his lips, the way they had moved against her own, she forgot the anger, and this warm feeling rushed throughout her body, like it had before. 

God, his lips… 

She sighed, contentedly, once more, before actually shutting her brain off.


JC mumbled a goodnight to everyone else still in Justin’s room – it had been about an hour, since Kate had walked out on them, and JC believed it was time to go to bed, as well.

He yawned, running a hand down his face, as he reached for his own room’s doorknob. Surprisingly, it was unlocked, and he immediately was alert, then, if he hadn’t been before. 

“…the fuck?” He whispered. Didn’t I lock it? 

“Hello?” He called out, into the silent room. Of course. No one called back.

Maybe he was getting just a little too paranoid. 

He shook his head, and shut the door, locking it, after doing so. He walked towards the tiny kitchen area, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. He made his way towards his room then, putting his phone on charge right near his bed.  

JC yawned, stretching, sitting on the edge of his bed, as he uncapped his water bottle, gulping down half and then recapping it, before setting it back onto the table top. He proceeded to pulling his shirt off his hot body, and it clung to him because he was sweating due to the kiss he had shared with a certain someone.

When she’d pushed him down, at one point, during that, it seemed like it had surprised even her, as much as it had him, and when she’d went on to show him she wanted access inside his mouth, he had immediately felt himself going harder. God, she was good… He couldn’t deny it, if he wanted to – it was the best kiss he had had in a long time. Him and Rachel had been dating for four years, now, so it had been waaaaaay too long. 

He sighed, disappointed that it had been cut short because of that midget in his band, but he shook his head, hoping they would play spin the bottle, again, sometime, and they’d wind up in the same situation. 

JC swung his legs up over his bed, turning in it and pulling at the sheets. 

They refused to move up due to a weight atop of them. JC’s eyes furrowed, and he felt around and his hand held onto a warmer, naked upper body, and JC’s eye widened a little, as they slid further down, feeling the obvious woman’s hips, and ass, and thighs, and lower… 

“Rachel?” He knew it wasn’t Rachel – he knew what Rachel felt like, and this did not feel like Rachel. 

Noises stirred up from the body, as it protested, and turned its head only in JC’s direction, its body shivering just slightly. JC grabbed his phone, cursing, silently, that the moon wasn’t shining, or anything. He turned it on and put the dim light on the other person’s face. 

“Katelyn?!” 


 

End Notes:

I'm sorry it's extremely short! But I swear, the long ass chapters are coming! Anyway!

She's in his bed, now, hmm, I'm sure JC just loooooves it, as well as Kate, of course. But we'll see.

Comments? Reviews? Anything? :) 

"Is It The Way That You Feel Against My Body?" by fastmelodic
Author's Notes:
Gorgeous Nightmare – Escape the Fate

 

Katelyn’s POV

I stirred in bed, my eyes fluttering, but now opening, fully, despite how much I wanted them to be. A light was shining on my face – it wasn’t bright, but I could feel it moving.

“Katelyn!” A voice hissed, nudging my shoulder, gently.

“Unh…” Was all that passed through my lips. 

“Kate.” It said back, even more gentle than the last time. The dim light went away, not moving, and I heard whomever it was shuffle around, and then another dim light shone through my eyelids. This time, however, it wasn’t moving. 

“Katelyn, you awake?” They asked.

If I'm not responding, then I'm probably not, asshole!, I thought to myself, but then my face was taken in between two hands, softly, and I was immediately pushed into a reminiscence of just hours earlier.

His face flashed through my head, and my eyes shot open, looking at his face. 

“What…?” I mumbled, confused, as I looked around, and realized that I was not in my room, like I thought I was. 

“Yeah…” He bit his lips, nodding, “You okay?” 

I nodded, “Yeah.” And continued to nod, lightly. “Yeah, I’m okay. Sorry about walking into your place – I guess I thought it was mine, but I ended up on the opposite side from Justin’s room.” 

JC’s head went up and down, “It’s okay.”

“Unh…” I grabbed my own head, letting my tongue run across the roof of my mouth, and I regretted doing so, as it hurt like a bitch, when the cut rubbed up against the surface. 

“You can stay the night – it’s okay.” He spoke up, quietly. And then looked at me.

“Ya sure?” 

He nodded, yawning, “Yeah. We’re both tired. You might as well ‘cause I think Wade still has the key to your room, and Wade went to bed a while after you.”

“Oh.” I licked my lips and turned to him, “You’re okay with it?”

He nodded, again, scratching the back of his neck, “Yeah. Go ahead.” He then reached for the sheets I was on top of, “But if you don’t let me have these, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.” He smiled at me, jokingly, and I rolled my eyes, smirking as well, while I lifted my butt off the sheets, and he grabbed them. JC pulled them over the both of us, and then turned to look back at me. “Can I shut the lights?” 

“I can’t sleep with them on,” I began, “If I feel light over my lids, I wake up.” I was kinda just rambling, now, and all I wanted was to cut my tongue out. 

JC looked around, unsure, “So… Yes, turn off the lights, or no?” 

“Yeah. Sorry.”

He chuckled, and reached for the golden string, pulling it, and once again, the room was engulfed in the dark. 

I pulled the sheets higher up on me, and turned to face away from JC, and he did the same, behind me. 

A few minutes passed before I heard his voice travelling into my ears, “You asleep, yet?” 

“Nnnope. How ‘bout you?” 

He laughed, quietly, and then replied back, “Nuh uh.” 

“You shouldn’t have woken me up,” I whispered back. 

“Sorry. It was just weird climbing into my bed, and finding someone there, you know?” 

I smiled, “Yeah. Sorry about that.”

“How’s your tongue?” 

“Could be better, but I guess it’s my own fault.”

“Yeah, it was.” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“But you bit down on it!” I shot back, a little louder than before. 

“Yeah, but you kept shoving it into my mouth.” He answered back, the obvious smirk in his voice growing. It was quiet, again, for a moment, and then he spoke up, once more, “Katelyn?” 

“Hmm?”

“What, uhm… What are your thoughts on that kiss?”

I held my breath, licking my lips, “Uhm…”

“Well?”

“I don’t…” I trailed off, scared to say another word. 

“Want me to go first?” He offered and I nodded, even though he couldn’t see me. “I liked it.”

Even as he put it, so simplistically, it sounded like it belonged in a legendary love song. 

“Really?” I almost squealed, glad he liked it. 

“Mhmm. You’re a great kisser.” He added. “Your turn.” 

“Uhm… I think you’re most definitely the best person I’ve ever kissed. Or made out with. Or whatever.” Ramblings. 

Ew, shut me up.

JC giggled, quietly, “So, were you disappointed Chris cut it short?” 

“I—” 

“JC, OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!”

My eyes widened, when I heard Justin, and a few other voices come from outside JC’s room door.

“Shit,” he whispered from behind me, before getting up, and walking away; he came back just seconds later, “Don’t leave, don’t go anywhere, and don’t make a sound.” 

I nodded, frantically, scared to death.

 


 

JC’s POV

I walked to the door, wiping my face, and trying to cool down, while glancing through the peeping hole to see who it was: Justin, Britney, Wade and Lance.

What the fuck do they want?, was the first thing I wanted answered.

I steadied my breathing, and opened the door, trying to look tired. “What do you guys possibly want?” 

“JC, have you seen Kate?” Lance asked, panicky. 

“What?” Act like you know nothing. “Why?” 

“We can’t find her in her room!” Justin answered.

“We called her several times and shit, and she hasn’t answered—” Britney interjected.

“Have you seen here?” Wade finished. 

“No, I haven’t seen her,” I shot back, “It’s not like I keep tabs on the girl. Now.” I pulled behind the door, again, “If you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go back to slee—” 

“JC CHASEZ!” Lance yelled, “Have you no sympathy? She could be missing!” 

“None of my concern, really.” I shrugged, as Wade opened his mouth.

“But you kissed her—” 

“Hate to break it to ya, Wade, but not every kiss means something.” I rolled my eyes. “Really. Bet you she’s off fuckin’ some heinous gang leader; she’ll be back. Y’all chill out.” I then pushed the door in their faces, and locked it, running back to my bed and jumping in.

Kate shot up from out under the sheets, thus making me yelp, “Jesus Christ, don’t scare me like that!” I let out, hissing, as I grabbed my chest, feeling my heartbeat escalate. 

“Sorry! What did they want?” 

“They were looking for you.” 

“And?” 

“And I told them I didn’t know where you were.” I shrugged, smiling, and she giggled. 

“Look atchu – lyin’ and stuff.” 

I snorted, and then sighed, getting back under the covers. “You can leave if you want, buuuuuut... I kind’ve don’t want you to.” 

She looked at me, her eyes studying mine, “And why’s that?”

“‘Cause, I wasn’t done kissing you back at Justin’s…” 

“Oh really?” She was smirking, but her eyes were telling a completely different story. 

“Mhmm.” I got up a little, and pulled closer towards her, “I wasn’t, and I would really be lying if I said that not every molecule in me felt that kiss as much as my lips.” I heard her gulp, and I pulled even closer to her lips, feeling her breath on my mouth. “Did you get that feeling? Like, this really hot, warm emotion shooting through your veins, but you knew you still hated me? More than ever before?” 

She nodded, licking her lips, pulling them inwards, in order that her tongue didn’t come out and touch my lips, most likely. 

“I wanna kiss you, again…”

“Then do it.”

“But I wanna make sure you want me to.” I protested.

“I do. So bad. Do it.” She didn’t need to beg – I pulled in and closed my mouth over hers, briefly, and then pulled back to see severe hatred for me beginning to seep into her eyes, her lips about to curl, her throat most likely wanting to yell, due to the fact that I ended the kiss. 

But before I let her succumb to that, I glued my lips back to hers, getting up, and letting my knees sink over her legs, into the pillow, and she was free to get up and leave if she pulled back, but I gradually led her to move her back to the headboard, leaving her encased under my body. 

Her arms came up; her fingers running over the slight stubble that I had let grow in the day, as she held my face, kissing me, now. I let my tongue do the honors, this time, running the tip against her bottom lip, wanting entrance. She gave in, easily, and I moaned, serenely, as my tongue crashed with hers. 

The cut that had bled earlier was still there, and it had a slight taste to it. I tried as gently as possible to soothe the pain that had obviously shot through her, when I had unthinkingly rubbed my tongue straight up against hers. 

She mewled, lightly, in gripe, but I kept her face to mine, kissing the cut, itself, and trying to heal it 

“Jace…” I caught her breath, just as I pushed her tongue back into her mouth, laying butterfly kisses on her soft lips. 

My arms wound under her legs, and I lifted them up from under me, slightly, and led them around my hips, grinding my obvious hard on into her most intimate part. Her thin fingers ran through my hair, over my bare back, and then slid down my chest, stopping to rub it, so lightly that it felt like feathers on my skin. 

“I want you—” 

She cut me off with her lips, kissing me hard, before pulling away, lightly, “I want you, too.” 

“But the consequences—” 

“Fuck them, Josh!” She rasped, harshly, and then her eyes widened a little, as she covered her mouth.

I licked my lips, and leaned back in, capturing her lips, biting her lower one, before letting go, pulling away half a centimetre, and murmuring, “It’s okay. You can call me that.” 

She licked her lips, again, and this time her tongue poked at my lips, due to the fact that we were so close. She laughed, lightly, and kissed me, again, as a smile spread on my lips. And then the smile faded, just a tad, and there was a touch of seriousness on my face, I’m sure, because her hand ran down the side of my face, and her thumb rubbed my jawline. 

“You’re thinking. What?” 

“We need to lay some things down.” 

“I told you – lay me down,” she begged, kissing me, emphatically. I pulled backwards, and shook my head. 

“I can’t risk having everyone know about this—” 

“Why would I tell—?” 

“You wouldn’t, but what if people notice we’re treating each other a lot better?” 

“You’re right.” She sighed and looked around, and then back me, “You’re fucking ugly, your voice sucks, and the band you’re in is followed by pre-pubescent girls, who swoon over your failed attempts at pelvic thrusts. Oh, and you’re a pompous asshole.” She added, nodding, once, and then reached up and kissed me, “Let’s go.” 

I laughed, gently, and shook my head, again, “Listen to me – we do this, okay? Just this once.” Kate nodded. “No one finds out.” She nodded once more. “And we both go back to hating the fuck out of the other.” 

“Of course.” She nodded for the billionth, “It’s not like you’re gonna end up to be the best person I’ve ever fucked.” 

“Yeah.” I nodded, as well, “You, too.” 

It’s a good thing we hate each other – whatever we say won’t really hurt the other.

 


 

Original POV

“Are we okay?” She whispered, her lips near his ear, as he kissed the side of her neck, softly.

He nodded into the crook of her neck, poking his tongue out, and sucking the skin that enveloped her there. She made pleasurable noises, against him, her eyes fluttering to stay open, as his hands ran down her arm and to the clasp of her bra. He rubbed her back, gently, before undoing the fastening, and sliding it off her arms, only to propel it behind him, somewhere.

“Wait…” She whispered, and he pulled away from her neck, looking her in the eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“Does she have the key?”

His heart returned to its normal speed, and he smiled, lightly, shaking his head, no. “No, she doesn’t.”

She grabbed his face, and kissed him, feather-light, and their eyes locked, each individual pair shining bright. He kissed her mouth, again, grabbing hold of each breasts in each hand, stroking her nipples, extremely gently, and it was then that her eyes slammed shut.

“Mmm…” She let him leave kisses wherever he wanted to, and he traveled down, slowly, meticulously, like all the things he did. But it all didn’t matter, right there – she was enjoying the, for once, leisurely act of sex. It was a change, and it was titillating, but she loved every sensation and could fully dwell in it. “That feels good…” She murmured, as his fingers pulled, and tweaked at her nipples.

He grinned, somewhat rather proud for making her feel good. 

His mouth journeyed south, and he looked up at her, right before he captured a nipple in his mouth, playing around with the protruding skin, with his teeth, and his tongue, while the other was fondled using his fingers. 

“Unh…” She quaked, and moaned, biting her lip, her one hand curled in his wavy hair, and the other, holding the pillow next to her, as tight as possible. 

He toyed with her body, rubbing spots, kissing and licking skin, biting it, at times, feeling content doing so, and what he was even more pleased of was the fact that she was so close, she literally begged him, at this point. 

“Josh…” She breathed, not caring what name she used of his, anymore, “Fuck…” 

A lone finger ran down her body, and hooked into her panties, drawing them off with a swift motion. She kicked her feet around, and then pushed at his chest, when he tried to pin her. He let her shove him with his back against the headboard, and her thin fairly tall body come up to his. She kissed him, hard, and then yanked off his jeans along with his boxers. 

“What’re you—?”

“Shh.” She placed a finger on his lip, and then replaced it with her mouth, caressing his chest. Her mouth worked magic, and he guided her to his throbbing erection, which stood up, having been tortured long enough. He had wanted to let it all rip inside of her, but he guessed she had other plans. 

Her tongue licked at his pelvic bone, reaching the base of his member. She gazed at him for a short moment, and then let her tongue run up his hard on. She figured he had to be around seven and a half inches. Probably eight. He was, however, the biggest she’d come across. She was almost scared of letting it enter her. She wasn’t scared of STD’s or anything of the sort – JC was a condom guy, no matter what, and she was on birth control, so the risk of getting pregnant didn’t really make her worried. 

She was just scared of his size was all. 

His dark, engorged erection was marbled with veins, and if she had wanted to call it beautiful, she would have. He was endowed, obviously, and he kept himself clean and disease free. Especially with Rachel around? He constantly would have to push the self-hygiene at a number one level. 

Her mouth closed in on the cylinder shaped blood, muscle and skin, and he cried out, agonizingly, feeling like he would have to kill himself, if he let it all go, and deflated, right there, that very second, in her mouth. And as she worked, fast, he could feel the impending climax and he made sounds of approval, his fingers in her hair, his hips helping thrust in and out of her mouth. 

“Faster,” he pleaded, and then yelped, pulling out of her mouth, when he felt teeth.

Guilt covered her face, and she was truly sorry, “Shit.” She shook her head, “I didn’t mean to– are you okay?” She climbed up on him, inspecting his manhood, and then looking at his face.

He grinned, “I’m okay.” He crawled towards her, forcing her to lie on her back, him hovering over her body. His large hands ran up her thighs, over her stomach, the curve of her hips, as he squeezed either side, gently, and then up, further, feeling the seemingly equal mounds on either side of her chest, and he rubbed her nipples as she shivered, again.

“Please…” She let slip, and then looked into his eyes, “Please, please, please… I can barely stand it.” 

He pulled her ankles around his waist, rubbing his tip against her and she whimpered, mercilessly, inching down more as to get him to push in, but he teased, playfully. He stopped when the look in her eyes, screamed out at him, begging for him, already. 

He had different plans. 

He squeezed, and kneaded into her skin, gently, harder, and at a fair pressure. She drew air into her lung, as if it was agonizing to do so, but it was because of his teasing, she felt like she was being tortured. He kissed and sucked at random spots of skin, running his fingers over her nipple, pulling at it, applying pressure to it, releasing it, and then moving onto the next, as his other hand slid down her body, his mouth laying kisses on her stomach. He grinned at her, mischievously, as his thumb found her clit, running over it, with the slightest of touches, yet she still recoiled, her legs wrapping around his upper body.

“Calm down – just relax,” he whispered to her, soothingly, and she tried to, but his voice had just succeeded in turning her on even more than she was before. 

He applied a little more pressure to her, and she gasped, as he didn’t stop, and rolled the skin around under his thumb. Her body moved under him, squirming, taking it in, writhing with the pleasure, and she let out a sound when she felt his other hand leave her nipple, and a finger found its way inside her body. 

“Ohmygod,” she rasped, feverishly. And he grinned, curving his finger into her, sliding it in and out, when she relaxed a little, and got used to it, he added another finger and pulled at her body from the inside and her lower half lifted up a little. 

“Do you like this?” He whispered, his voice a low growl, and nothing like anything he had ever heard come out of him mouth, the way it did. 

She bit her lower lip, and drew in a breath, “Yeah,” and with that sound of approval, he pushed in and out of her, as his thumb continued to work on the hard nub that it was. He body began tensing up, and she made more sounds, “Fuck, JC… Faster…” 

He pulled away at that, and her head shot up, glaring at him, as he smirked. 

“What’re you doing?” She hissed, feeling uncomfortable the way he had left her, and highly anticipating. 

He ignored her, as he reached around and grabbed the knob on his nightstand, and flung the drawer it was attached to open, fishing around for the foil packet, his eyes not leaving her. When his fingers landed on the packet, he pulled it out, and ripped it open with his teeth, and then propped himself up, pulling the flimsy material over his elongated penis.

She watched, mesmerized for some odd reason, as the slick condom slid down him. And it turned her on, as he threw the wrapped away, coming back to her, closer. He made himself comfortable between her legs then and, pushed her up a little, whispering, “Do you want this?” 

He teased her opening, and she took his lip between her teeth, sucking on it, before letting go to say, “Just fucking do it, Josh.” And with that, he eased into her, and she shuddered, moaning, as one of the palms of his hands held his own weight up, while the other wrapped around her. 

“You’re gonna have to work with me…” He grunted, pushing deeper into her. She only responded by moving her body as he had said, and they set a fastidious pace for the both of them, as he thrust down into her upward motions. Her nails dug into the back of his shoulders, and with every full deep thrust, they seemed to dig in a little bit more, scratching up and down, but he absolutely love the feel of it, and especially when she bit down on the throbbing vein on his neck. She licked the burns later, but it was harder to not bite more than fix what she’d caused. 

“Faster, please…” She implored, urgently, and he quickened his pace, as did she. He leaned down and sucked on a nipple, letting it roll around in his mouth, as to help her with her climax a little bit more.

“Ahh…” The whispered scream reached his ears, after he pulled at the pink flesh with his teeth, biting down, hard, on it, and she curved up, her entire body arching into him, as he switched to the other nipple. He noticed that her speed heightened, again, so he escalated his own, and their climaxes drove at them further. 

“Kate…” He breathed, as she sucked, vigorously, on his neck. 

“Josh, I’m so close…” She whispered back. 

“Me, too, baby.” 

“Oh, god… Keep going.”

“Mmm.”

She gulped, “Let go; I want to go with you.” 

He bit his bottom lip, driving into her, and then pulling out all the way and then back. Her body writhed beneath him, arching up into him as he increased his pace, even more so. When their looming climax dawned, they moved their hips faster, until she cried out, first, clutching onto his shoulders, her nails in his skin, as he let go inside her, squeezing out every ounce of pleasure. He rammed into her, one last time, and fell off his own edge, as well, into the beautiful abyss. 

“God…” Her hot breath swept over his pace, as he weakened, and collapsed on top of her, his face in her neck.

He breathed, heavily, shaky, and he swallowed, trying to fill air into his throbbing lungs, again. He fell in love with the feeling every time, and this was the second time his orgasm had been as explosive and fruitful, in his entire lie. Sex with Rachel resulted in orgasms, but this one, right here, was extremely powerful – he felt like he’d run a marathon, and his body seemed to continuing thrive on the pleasurable feeling that was still in him, and that hit him again and again. 

He grinned then, and she felt it, a small smile creeping to her lips, as well.

“You get there…?” He murmured into her skin, and she nodded. 

“Mhmm.” 

“Good.” He replied back. “Couldn’t tell because of that earth-shattering orgasm that took over me.”

She laughed, lightly, biting her bottom lip, relaxed and happy.   

“You’re gonna stay the night?” He asked, looking at her.

“Well, I’m not gonna risk the chance of having any of the people looking for me, see me come out of your room.” She shrugged. He nodded, and then pulled himself off of her, as to lay next to her. He grabbed the pillow on his side, and laid his head on it, his arms around it.

“Better get to bed – we’re leaving for Jacksonville in the morning.”

“Night.” She whispered, turning her back to him, grinning, and making herself comfortable in his bed.


 

End Notes:

UGH. I kept putting this chapter off 'cause I literally suck at writing sex, and just... Yeah. I hope you all liked it, anyways.

Reviews would be AWESOME. :D 

"'Cause If You Run Your Mouth, And Brag About This Secret Rendezvous..." by fastmelodic
Author's Notes:
Touch My Body – Mariah Carey

Katelyn’s POV

“He what?”

“Yeah, Justin called me, asking about you.”

“Why would he do that?” I asked, eyebrows furrowed.

“I dunno.” Samantha replied back, “I guess he thought you probably flew down to Chicago overnight.” She laughed, and I smirked. 

“Well… Where I was last night, was above and beyond paradise.” I smiled to myself, recalling the night back, and the feelings that pulsed and ran through my body. 

“So. Where were you?” She questioned. 

“I’m gonna tell you because you’re my best friend, and I trust you to not tell anyone.” I whispered, looking around the tour bus. 

“No, I’m gonna call CNN after we finish talking.” She replied back, sarcastically. “Tell me!” 

“I had sex with JC.” 

“WHAT?!” 

“SHH!” I shot back. 

“JC as in like Chasez, JC? The lead singer of *NSYNC, JC? The man you hate JC? What? I’m so lost…” She said on the other end, in a sad voice. 

I laughed, before beginning to fill her in, “Yes, yes, and yes. I still hate him, you know—” 

“How does that work?” She interrupted. 

“I’ll tell you, let me finish,” I hissed back, “Anyways, so I still do hate him, trust me. It’s just his body, and his face and his entire… I dunno, ability, and sex persona that I like… Do you get what I mean?” 

“Mhmm. You love his physical aspects, and the way he works during sex. Just not him, in general, or personality-wise.” 

“Yeah,” I nodded to myself, “Definitely. You just… You have no idea how good he was, though, Sam. He’s like… UNF. I swear. I could seriously fall in love with everything we did, last night, and I think the reason it was so good – well, one of them, is that we hate each other. The base of that feeling, just the entire wildness of our night, together, was probably because of the mutual feeling of oppression we have for the other. Overall, though, he made me feel fucking fantastic, and wanting more. I want more than anything to give him the title of my personal fuck buddy because he’s so good. I kind’ve wanna go at it, just once more.” I bit my bottom lip, sighing. 

“I see,” she spoke back, “So, how big is he?” 

“Like really big.” I snorted, “I dunno how he hides himself so well, at times, but ohmygod, he’s probably the biggest I’ve ever had. He felt so good because he was so endowed.” 

“How awkward was it in the morning?” 

“Not too awkward.” I shrugged, “He just gave me space, and let me shower, and get dressed, and shit. And then bid me goodbye. He was cool, and not clingy and shit like some boys I've been with usually are – I’m glad our wild night wasn’t bought up, though. It seemed more professional this way.” 

“You lucky girl,” Samantha laughed, on the other end. “Do you know how much I like that guy? When he was at that party you took me to, I just wanted to kiss him, man! He’s adorable. I dunno why you hate him so much.” 

I made a face, “He’s a fucking prick, dude.” I licked my lips, “The side of him that I see, daily, just really turns me off – he’s the last person I wanna date. But the first one I’d fuck. God, you have no idea how badly I want some of that again, tonight.” 

Samantha giggled on the other end, “I can only guess.” 

“Yeah.” I yawned, involuntarily, and then switched subjects. “So, when are you coming up here?” 

“In a few days.” She answered back, “As soon as I finish up with work, I’ll come join you on the beginning journey of the PopOdyssey tour.” 

“Yeah…” I nodded to myself, “I miss you. And Matt, but I miss you guys a lot.” 

“Well, that’s what happens when you decide to join your step-brother slash friend on his worldwide new tour.” Sam laughed on the other end. 

“I’m just proud of him, and he asked, and he had wanted me to book off the year for this tour. Justin’s cool.” I replied back, truthfully. And as if he heard me, he walked into the back, himself, holding a bowl of cereal, and in his pyjamas and a t-shirt. “Speaking of the man himself…” I muttered, smirking, “Anyways, tell Matt I love him, and miss him. And I love you, and miss you, too, okay?” 

“Alrighty. You have fun, and stay safe.” 

“Okay, mom.” I shot back, and we said our goodbyes, and hung up. “You’re up early,” I looked over at Justin, as he seated himself across from me, turning the TV on. I was in the very back of the bus, and the first one up, until now. When we all had woken up at 4 AM, we lugged our shit onto the bus, and ended up sleeping some more. The boys had individual bunks, and I didn't feel like sleeing in the same room, under Lance's bunk, with all of them. So I reserved myself to the sofa bed in the "TV room", and then woke up six hours later. And being the rockstars they were, *NSYNC was still asleep. Even an hour after noon. 

“Yup.” Justin nodded, gazing at the TV, eating his cereal. “When did you wake up?” 

“Ten.” I yawned, and stretched, running my fingers through my hair, just as JC walked through the doors, crashing down in the couch between Justin and I.

I was more than sure, by now, that there was some sort of chemistry between JC and Justin's sleeping habits -- when one woke up, the other immediately followed, and if one went to bed, the other mosied up and over to his own bed as well. And the fact that a lot of fans had this whole, "Joshtin/JuC" thing going on, made it all just that much funnier. To everyone else besides the two, of course. 

“Morning.” Justin muttered, and JC responded back with some sort of gibberish, his face stuffed into the couch. Justin turned his face to JC, grabbed a pillow, and wacked JC’s head with it. 

“Fuck, ow. You little twat,” the older man snapped, his face reading annoyance, as Justin laughed, mischievously. “You’re such a little dick.” 

“Takes one to know one.”

"Obviously you haven't seen my dick."

I almost choked, and tried my best to not look at JC, when he'd said that, and glued my eyes to the TV screen.

"Right, Kate?" JC taunted, in a tired voice. I looked at him, hiding the hatred in my eyes as to make things not so suspicious.

"Huh?" I let out.

"Don't be a dick, man!" Justin threw his pillow at JC, who flopped back down onto the couch. 

Oh, dear Lord... 

“Whatever.” 

“Why are you so grumpy? You had a long ass sleep.”

“I’m sore!”

“From what?”

“From something that you’re not good at.” 

“I’m good at everything,” Justin shot back, smiling.

"Well, not this, you blue-eyed bitch. And I hate your face.” JC murmured, grabbing the pillow that Justin threw at him, and stuffing his face into that. 

I almost slapped JC for saying what he almost said about being sore as well, but decided to let it go. If JC told Justin, I couldn’t say much, really, ‘cause the two were inseparable, and, honestly, great friends. Great friends that did everything together.

The bus came to a halt, and Justin made a face, “Why are we stopping?” 

JC got up, stretching, and then grinned at Justin, “McDonald’s.” 

“You’re having McDonald’s for breakfast?” Justin yelled after him, as he walked away.

“Lunch, idiot!” 

“Well, it’s the first think you’re eating, so it’s breakfast!”

“Whatever, numbnuts.” 

I grabbed my hoodie off the chair, and slipped it onto my body, grabbing two twenties from my wallet, and following JC out.

“You’re going, too?” Justin shouted, after I passed him. 

“Fuck yeah, it’s McDonald’s.” 

“You both are gonna die!”

“Shut up, momma’s boy.” JC shot back at Justin, after exiting the bus, and I followed after him, shutting the door behind me. 

We walked in silence, and it wasn’t awkward as I thought it would be, and when we got inside the restaurant, it was packed, and it made sense, seeing as it was midday, and right on the highway. 

“God, the lines.” JC whispered. 

“God, the girls.” I snickered, and he turned his head to me, confused, and I pointed at the faces that had turned to look at us, and now stared at him, gawking, trying to contain their excitement, or pointing back, and all. 

“Oh, shit…” He murmured. 

"You wear ugly as fuck hats to shows and awards and shit, but when you're going out in public, you decide to let your curls loose, and let your entire fucking JC Chasez face show to the world." I turned to him, and grinned then, “This means the lines will be shorter, and I get to eat.”

And with that, two girls walked over, and the rest followed, immediately, putting him at the center of everyone’s attention, which caused more people to crowd him, and I shimmied out from the small gathering, and over to the register, as it was pretty much clear, now. 

The girl at the register was also gazing up at JC, and I rolled my eyes, tapping on the counter. She turned her attention to me, and sighed, annoyed, obviously. 

“What do you want?” 

I almost picked up my fist, and rammed it down her throat, but I wasn’t going to because I had already gotten the easy way out, and plus she was working, so she couldn’t have gone to see JC, and perhaps get an autograph, or some shit. So, that was her con from me.

“Three quarter pounder meals. Except I want one medium Diet Coke, and a large Coke.” 

“Anything else?” She asked, rolling her eyes, after punching it in. 

“Yeah, if you were any nicer, I’d probably get you his autograph, but as I can tell, both of us are bitches.” I shrugged, and moved away from the line, after leaving the two twenties on the counter. 

Few minutes passed by, and a huge bag, and two drinks were placed on the counter in front of me, and I grabbed them, and walked past the crowd that overtook JC, snickering to myself. And once I was out, I shot him a text saying that I had gotten him his food. 

I walked back to the bus, and back to where I had been sitting before, and saw, now, that Chris was also there. 

“You got McDonald’s?” He asked, sadly, “You should have told me, I would have come!” 

“Well, the bus hasn’t gone anywhere, so go.” And then I remember, and I smiled, “Or not, seeing as JC is dealing with a huge wack of people around him, right now. Although…” I licked my lips, “I’m sure if you snuck past them in a hoodie, and glasses, it would work.” 

Chris grinned, and nodded, “Gonna do that.” He shot up, and ran out of the room, making a lot of noise as to wake Lance and Joey up. 

“Is he really engulfed by a sea of girls?” Justin asked. 

“Yup.” I nodded, as I took out my burger, and fries. “They all just came over, and started grabbing at him.” 

“Poor JC.” Justin said, and then looked back at the TV, intensely.

 


 

JC’s POV

“Thanks for that, asshole,” I panted, looking over at Katelyn, as I got back on the bus, about forty minutes later, “I could have died.”

“Oh yeah,” she smirked, her eyes not turning to even look at me, “Those prepubescent girls could have definitely taken you down with their frilly dresses, and way-too-excited grins.” 

“So funny. Now my food’s probably cold; did you get me two?” 

She pushed the drink and bag towards me, and I sat down on the sofa, ripping open the bag, and seeing that sure enough, she had gotten me two sandwiches, and two fries – it wasn’t my fault I was so big. 

I almost inhaled the first sandwich, and then actually ate the second, and then started with my fries – it was a fastidious process. 

“You’re welcome,” she looked over at me, smiling, sarcastically, as I ate my fries. 

“Oh yeah.” I nodded, swallowing, “Thank you.”

She rolled her eyes, and turned back to the TV. 

“So after this, where to, Mr. Perfect?” Chris asked, after he put the set list for the Jacksonville concert down. 

I chewed and swallowed my food, and then looked at him, “Hershey, Pennsylvania – we’re doing two shows there.”

“Ooh, nice. Then?” 

“Foxborough – two shows there, as well. Didn’t Johnny send you the tour dates?” I asked, looking around at him, Joey, and Justin and Lance. 

“We did,” Joey confirmed. 

“Some of us are just lazy fucks.” Justin shrugged. 

“And besides…” Chris added, “Why do we need to check what Johnny sent us, when you have the entire tour memorized?” 

They all ended up laughing at me, and I rolled my eyes, as Lance nodded, “You are kind’ve a freak.”

“Whatever.”

 


 

 “I’mna go find Britney.” Justin nodded, once, getting up, and walking out.

“Yeah. I want food.” Joey hollered, right after, getting up, as well. 

“I just wanna get away from JC, before he decides we need to rehearse some stupid bullshit,” Chris let out, running out, right after Joey. 

And just like that, one after the other, the guys got up, and left the room, until it was only Kate and I. 

She turned to look around at the abandoned room, expressionless, and then her eyes landed on me. She licked her lips, and got up as well, beginning to walk out. 

“And where are you going?” 

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t think I’d have to run shit by you,” she muttered, turning only her head to look at me, and I shrugged. 

“I wanted to talk to you.” 

Then she turned her entire body around, leaning against the doorway, arms crossed over her chest, curious, “About what?” 

I swung my legs off the couch, and planted my feet onto the floor, looking at her, as I yawned, “I heard you talking to Sam.” 

Kate looked around, not nervous, anxious, or anything, surprisingly – weren’t girls supposed to freak out about stuff like this?, but she didn’t. Instead, she nodded, slowly, “What’re you getting at?” 

“Well… Why would you tell her about our fling, last night?” 

“‘Cause she’s my best friend.” She replied back, coolly. 

“So, it’s totally okay if I tell Justin? Or anyone who is my best friend back home?” I mocked. 

She nodded, confused, “Yeah.” She snorted then, “If you trust them, go right ahead. I could actually give a fuck less if any of your people found out – it would be your reputation that would go down the sink, everyone knows what a whore I am—” 

“You’re not a whore,” I intervened. 

She stopped talking, her mouth slightly open, and then she closed it, smiling, lightly, as she let out an amused breath, “You’ve been calling me one for years – why the sudden change?” 

I licked my lips, “I just–” I bit my lip, and sighed, “I dunno, you’re not, though, okay? I called you it because I didn’t mean it, and I only wanted to hurt you.” I shrugged, lamely. 

Katelyn smiled a tad bigger, and then grinned, and started laughing, “You have so many issues.” She shook her head, then, and shrugged, “I do, too, but, let’s call it what it is, JC – I’ve probably slept with more people than you have just being in *NSYNC. Which…” She made a face, “Isn’t a good comparison because you’ve been dating Rachel for the majority of *NSYNC…” She bit her lip, and then shrugged, “Okay, let’s try this, again – I’ve slept with more people than Joey has since before, and during *NSYNC. Yeah, that sounds better.” 

“Yeah, better of a comparison, than better for you.” I put my hands up, and shrugged, “Doesn’t make you a whore.” 

“How?” 

“Well, why do you it?” 

“I dunno…” It was her time to shrug, lamely, “I have no actual reason for it, except that I like it…” She drew out, “Annnddd…boys usually end up taking me home.” She shrugged, once more. 

I chuckled, shaking my head, “Well, then for your first reason that would be like calling me a whore for sleeping with just Rachel, time and time again.” 

Kate laughed, cruelly, at me, “Well, it makes you a whore and a liar.” She smirked, and then responded to my confused gaze with a, “You slept with me, and I’m not Rachel, who’s your girlfriend, so you cheated, and lied about it just seconds before, and you’re a whore.” 

“Yeah, but I’m not gonna tell the press about it. Or, in fact, Rachel.” I shrugged. “Still doesn’t make either of us a whore.” 

“Makes you a cheater, though.” Kate reiterated, “But I don’t think you care.” 

“If Rachel had been perfect, I would have never done it.” 

“Two wrongs never make a right, JC.” 

“And you would know that?” I regretted saying that, and bit my tongue. What happened to trying to be nice?

She snorted, shaking her head, “See? You don’t know me; you don’t know anything about me besides the fact that I’m Justin’s childhood friend. That I’m a girl, which you fully established, and took advantage of last night, might I add.” 

My eyes almost popped out, at the word ‘advantage’, “Uhm, excuse me?” I got up then, pissed, “Took advantage? I clearly remember you were an equal participant in what we did last night.” 

“Yeah. My bad. I regret it.” She held her hands up, “I should never have fucking let my old feelings for you overcome what I feel for you now.” She muttered the last part, but I caught it all. 

I wanted to ask her ‘what old feelings?’, ‘what was she talking about?’, but instead I stuck with, “And what do you feel for me, now?”

“Pure fucking hate,” and her eyes were evidence of that.

“Well, in all honesty…” I cleared my throat, smirking, “I don’t regret it. At all.” 

And to that, she rolled her eyes, snorting, lightly, and lifting her body off the doorway. “Yeah,” she murmured, and then looked around the room, “Whatever.” Kate walked out, leaving me alone, as my phone rang. 

I grabbed it, and looked at the Caller I.D., and it read Rachel. I rolled my eyes, muttering, “Fuck”, under my breath, and tossed the phone over to the couch, away from me. It kept ringing, as I sat back down, looking at it, smiling, lightly, for some odd reason. 

What the fuck was up with me, lately? I used to be so fucking pissed that she was cheating on me, and now it didn’t even faze me. I always picked up her calls – always, and if they went missed, for real, I always called back, yet, right now, I was purposely sitting here, and watching as the phone rang on, and on, and on. I swore to myself I would never cheat – ever – despite how bad I get treated, or whatever the situation, and last night that had changed as well, and I didn’t even regret. I kind’ve hoped I would, but there was no trace of regret anywhere in me. 

I took a deep breath, and licked my lips, almost surprised at how suddenly my life had seemed to do a one-eighty, and I was perfectly fine. 

Why?

 


 

“Aren’t you gonna get that, asshole?” A familiar voice broke me away from my thoughts, as the footsteps neared, and then the same person stood above me. I looked up and saw Katelyn staring back down at me, unimpressed. “Well? I can’t fucking read with your stupid cell phone ringing off the fucking wall.”

She looks so cute swearing, and just being mad– Jesus Christ. 

“Nope.” I replied back, coolly. 

And then she raised an eyebrow, crossed her arms across her chest, “Who is it?” 

“Rachel.”

“Ohhh…” She nodded, and then smiled, and then a smirk overtook her face. She walked towards the phone and picked it up. 

“What’re you doing?” I asked, suddenly anxious. 

She shrugged, smiling innocently, “Nothing.” She hit a button, and then put it to her ear. “Hello?” The greeting that she gave Rachel came out in the most seductive tone I had ever heard from anybody, and it was obviously purposeful, and she played it up. “Yeah…” That too came out just as smooth as the ‘hello’. 

I wanted to grab the phone and throw it away from her, but it was just turning me on, watching her, and for some completely weird reason, it turned me on even more, knowing she was talking to my girlfriend. Or ex, now...

“He can’t come to the phone…” She licked her lips, and then smiled, “He’s busy.” Her eyes fell on her nails, and she inspected them, listening to the other end, “I’m sorry, but– Oh, my. JC, you look daaaarling in that. C’me here, big boy.” 

And suddenly I broke out of whatever daze I was in, whatever mountain I was on, and realized what she had done, as she shut the phone, and threw it back to me, grinning. 

“I don’t think she’ll be bothering any of us for a while, now.” She shrugged, and began walking out. 

“Kate—!” 

“JC.” She mocked back, stopping right before the doorway, looking at me. 

“What–? Why–? How did you–?” 

“I just cut off your number one problem of four years – least you can say is thank you.” Kate bit her lip, still smiling. 

“But I needed her!” 

“For what?” 

“Just– Just things!” 

I think she understood what the ‘things’ was because she grinned, and then responded. “You needed her as so you still have a hole for your dick, amiright?” 

Everything went quiet, and she raised an eyebrow, looking at me, expectantly, “Well?” 

“Okay.” I let out, frustrated, “Yes! So what, though?” 

Kate rolled her eyes, “JC, she was obviously using you – and I know you were using her – but in all honesty, she wasn’t making you even slightly happy, except for those moments in bed where she blew you. And you’re JC Chasez, from fucking *NSYNC – you’ll find someone.” She waved it off, “And I’m sure they’re probably going to be a helluva lot better than Rachel in every way, and aspect. Chill out, man.”


 

End Notes:

Sorry that it's been like eight years, since I last updated! Busy as hell with school! Anyways! Personally, I'd like to think that both of them are avoiding the sebject of their previous night's romp. -shrugs- Oh well. We'll have t see where this progresses to, and what happens between them. (Ngl, I'm about three chapters ahead of you, so I'm about 75% clueless of the 100% that you all are!)

And thank you to everyone who reviewd! ^______^ I really love reading them all, to be honest, and they do motivate me. So, leave a review! :) 

"Someone Call The Doctor, Got A Case Of [Love] Bipolar." by fastmelodic
Author's Notes:
Hot ‘N’ Cold – Katy Perry

 

Katelyn’s POV

“JC-FUCKING-CHASEZ! TALK TO ME, DAMMIT!” The screeching voice pierced my ears, as I winced, and I rolled my eyes.

“Mother of fucking God, somebody shut that bitch up.” I said out loud, calmly, as Justin grabbed a pillow, and put it over his head, crashing onto his bunk. 

“I’M NOT FUCKING LEAVING UNTIL YOU TALK TO ME!” Rachel screamed outside, slamming, and punching, and kicking at the bus door.

JC came out of the back, and peeked out the curtains, and inched back, as Rachel’s screams and yells got louder. JC pulled his head into Dave’s area. “Dave, would you mind moving the bus elsewhere. Pleeeaase?”

I heard Dave shuffle, and then sit up in his driver’s seat, “Seriously, JC; I’d expect this ditch-and-run thing from Joey, not you, man.” 

“Hey!” Joey yelled, in response.

“I’m sorry, but the girl doesn’t give up!” JC whined back, ignoring Joey, as Dave started the bus, and slowly pulled it away, and Lance looked out the window, and I joined him. 

Rachel’s figure got smaller, and when we were away from her enough, Lance yelled out, “You can speed!” 

“She’s trying to run after, but she’s not gonna catch up,” I added, snickering. 

“Ugh.” JC let out, letting himself crash down on Chris’ bed. 

For almost two weeks, since the day I had made the call, Rachel began annoying the shit out of JC, and quite literally stalking him. She had actually managed to succeed in finding out the guys’ exact tour dates (I guess she finally learned how to use the damn internet), and flying around to the locations. She called, and called, and then JC changed his number, altogether, but he couldn’t change the dates. So we had to help him out a little. And I willingly did – not because I caused it in the first place, but because I fucking hated Rachel.

From what I knew, JC had tried to talk to her, and tell her that it was over between the two of them, and he didn’t want to be with her, anymore, and all this lovely stuff, but she refused to believe it. 

“How much more of this?” Chris asked, grinning – he had enjoyed every encounter JC had, had with Rachel, thus far, and it was obvious. 

“I don’t know.” JC mumbled back, “I want her gone, and disappeared.” 

“So do I.” Justin agreed. 

My phone began ringing in my pocket, and I grabbed it out, putting it to my ear as soon as I hit ‘Answer’. 

“Hello?”

“Yo, *NSYNC takes you out on the road with them, and you forget everyone back here?” 

“Matt?” I asked, beginning to grin. 

“Yeah, it’s Matt – who the fuck else would it be?”

I laughed, lightly, and shook my head, “How you been?” 

“Now you ask? A month late?”

“I’m sorry – I had a lot of stuff to do.”

“Sure, sure. Anyways, since you asked: I’ve been good, how are you doing?” And his voice suddenly got extremely sweet, and gentle. I loved this side of him because he didn’t show it so often.

“I’ve been good, too.” I replied back, nodding, absent-mindedly, as Justin’s eyes fixated on me, and he watched. The others stared at the small television near the top of the bus.

“You like touring with the pop band? How’re they treating you?”

“It’s actually nothing compared to the entire tour you took me on a while back, to be honest. But in the aspects of pop, it’s just fucking phenomenal. Did you see the special they aired on HBO?” 

“Yeah, it looks fantastic. Give them the best from me, okay?” 

“I will.” I licked my lips, “How are Gavin and Derek? And Valary?” 

“Good, good, and happily pregnant,” he laughed. 

“Good. I’m glad to hear it.” I replied back, and then a silence settled onto us, and it wasn’t awkward, but it was there, and I broke it, by speaking up, “I miss you guys.” 

I looked down when I said that because I could feel almost everyone’s eyes on me now. I looked up for a split second, and I was right, all except JC, however. 

“Awe, baby girl, we miss you, too.” 

“You better,” I responded, jokingly, as the back of my eyes stung, and tears began gathering. I hopped down from Lance’s bunk, and made my way to the back of the bus. “I got really used to being around you, and the kids, and Valary. I just miss it, is all.” 

“Well, you’re welcome back, anytime – it’s your house, too.” 

After a few more minutes, I hung up the phone, feeling vulnerable, and suddenly homesick. Matt was the only family I knew, and he was my half-brother, at that. And his kids adored me, almost as much as I adored them back. And I missed being around the only family I had in the entire world. Well, blood family, anyway. 

A tear cascaded down my cheek, and a sob escaped my lips, “Fuck.” I wiped at it, as two arms enveloped me in a giant bear hug. 

“Cheer up, sunny!” Chris’ voice filled my ears, and then another pair of arms joined him, and encased me. 

“Bitch, it’s PopOdyssey, not SobOdyssey.” Justin drawled, while, yet again, two more pairs of arms joined the others, and I almost felt suffocated, but I laughed as all four of them began to sing. 

We love you, you love us, we’re a happy family. With a great big kiss—” 

“Ew, no!” I yelled out, as all four of them puckered up, and ended up with some part of my face. 

“—and a hug from me to you—!”

“Guys!” I protested, when they squeezed me harder than they already were. 

Won’t you say, you love us, too?” 

“I LOVE YOU!” I yelled, trying to untangle myself from them, “Now, let go, please!” 

They did, and then crowded around me: Justin and Chris on either side of me on the couch with Lance and Joey behind me. 

“Bitch, that song better have made you cheer up.” Justin smirked, and I smacked his arm. 

“Quit calling me a bitch!” 

“Okay, fine, jeez!” He shot back, and then calmed down, “Are you okay, though?” 

I nodded, “I’m fine; it was just nostalgia.” 

“You’re happy here, with us, right?” Chris asked then, and I nodded, again.

“Of course I am.” 

“Better be.” Joey let out, and then pinched me.

“Yeah, who needs your macho, rockstar brother, when you have us?” Lance snorted, “We’re much more fun because we have no muscle.” 

“Talk about yourself.” Justin shot, snapping his arm up, and trying to flex, “Look at dis!” 

“You’re so fucking weird.” I told him, giving him a questioning look. 

“You’re all fucking weird.” JC’s voice came back from out of the hallway. 

“SHUT UP, CHASEZ!” I yelled back, along with four other voices. 

“NO ONE LOVES YOU—!” Joey added. 

“NOT EVEN YOUR MOM!” Lance added, as JC walked into the room. 

“What the fuck ever.” He muttered, before going on, “Get your asses up – we have a fucking interview to get to.” 

“WHAT?” Four voices yelled out, each turning their head to him, as I watched them all. JC began explaining that they had to record an interview with Rosie about their current tour, and it was in four hours, so they all might as well get ready, now. 

As I studied them, it dawned on me, more, and more, than ever before, that JC was the leader. And I didn’t mean in singing, and dancing, at all – I meant as in organizing, getting them together, helping them down from their highs (both bad, and good). I had noticed since I first got to know the band, collectively, instead of knowing just Joey and Justin, that even Chris went to JC for any help. It was like the guy was their mentor, and everyone’s best friend. 

“So, we good?” JC held up his thumbs, looking at all of the boys, and they all nodded back, except for Chris. 

“But all of our clothes aren’t on this bus; they’re with the bus that left for the next concert tour.” 

“What do you mean?” JC asked, immediately. 

Chris gulped, “Uhm… When I was helping with the stuff that would go to the next concert venue, I uhm, told the guy to take all our bags and stuff…” 

“Chris!” They all yelled, as I giggled, at how pissed all of them were, and how “in sync” they had gotten. 

All of them turned to glare at me, “Not funny!” 

“Kinda is,” I smirked, “I mean, you could all go in your pj’s and the coats you guys have. Or the dirty smelly clothes from last nights concert.” I shrugged. 

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Lance asked, seriously. 

I pretended to think about it, and then nodded, “Yup.” 

JC rolled his eyes, and then smacked Chris, “That’s for being a dumbass.” Chris glared at JC, but the glare went unnoticed because JC glanced down at his wrist, “So, it’s three – if we move, now, we can probably sneak into some store, and get something.” 

“I hate shopping!” Justin whined. 

“I love shopping!” I declared, eagerly, getting up, “C’mon! Now, I’m excited!” I held out my hands for Justin to take, which he did, and then I helped pull him up.

“Oh, great.” JC rolled his eyes once more, and sighed. “I’mna go tell Dave the plan.”

“Isn’t this awesome?” I asked the rest, smiling, “We get to go shop for your guys’ clothes, and if we’re lucky a few couple hundred fans will run after you!” I beamed. “This is gonna be so much fun!” I let out, grinning, as they looked at me, sullenly, and then turned and glared at Chris.

 


 

“OOOH! Let’s go in there!” I pulled at Chris and Lance’s arms, directing them towards another, fancy, expensive men’s store, and the other three followed. So far, an hour into this, Chris had found a yo-yo with his face on it, and the others nothing.

“Look at this!” I grinned, as I pulled a full male suit out off a rack, and shoved it to Joey, “Go try it!” 

“But I’m tired to pulling my clothes on and off!” 

“Heh!” Justin let out, smirking, “You wouldn’t be saying that if you was gettin’ some puss– Ow!” 

“Behave yourself.” JC told Justin, holding a finger up. 

“You behave yourself!” Justin huffed, walking off to the other end of the store, “Fucking jackass.” 

“You don’t have to be so mean,” I said, calmly,  as I looked at other clothes, while JC walked behind me. 

“I’m just extremely pissed off at Chris, okay?” 

“So? It was a mistake.” I shrugged, and then took another suit off of a rack, and turned around, to thrust it at him, “You might as well enjoy the time you all are spending, together, now.” 

He rolled his eyes, and looked down at what I had given him. 

“Go try it on.” 

“But—” My finger came down on his lips, shutting him up.

“Just shut the fuck up for once, and listen to me.”

JC smirked, and puckered his lips up against my finger, before letting his tongue fall out, and run along the length of it. I was way too shocked to even pull my hand back, but when his mouth, and his tongue wrapped around my index finger, I yanked my hand away, and pushed at him.

"Fucking weirdo." I shook my head, feeling extremely hot and bothered. I wiped my hand on my pants, and glared at him, "Will you please go try that on?" He obliged, still smirking like an ass, and walked away to do as I had wanted him to.

What the fuck was that...?

“You like?” A voice asked from my left, pulling me out of my thoughts, and making me turn to see Chris in a bright orange tuxedo, reminding me of the one that Jim Carrey had worn in Dumb and Dumber. Chris should have been Dumbest.

“Ew, go take that off.” I made a face, and Chris frowned. 

“But I like it.” 

“Let me help you find something else,” I rolled my eyes, and led Chris away, “Honestly, I think you should go with some really nice t-shirt—” 

“I had three FuMan Skeeto shirts in my suitcase—” 

I ignored him, “And some great jeans – simple, of course – and like a pleasant coat, or jacket-type thing, preferably leather. Yeah, we gotta get you shit like that!” I grabbed his collar and rushed him over toward the cashier so we could find the things I had wanted. Right then, I smacked into someone’s chest, ending up flailing back a bit, but Chris held onto me. 

When I looked up, my eyes fell into a clear blue that I was completely familiar with, and had been since I was five. 

“Jimmy?” I asked, a smile beginning to light up my face, I grinned at the man, now. “Oh my God, it’s you!” I smacked his arm, and he nodded.

“I thought I heard you – you’re always so loud.” He scratched the scruff he had on his chin, “You gonna hug me, or not?” 

I let go of Chris, and wrapped my arms around the plus six foot man, holding onto his stick-thin figure, smiling a lot. 

“I missed you.” 

“I missed you, too.”

When we both pulled away, I turned to Chris, “Chris, this is Matt’s best friend, and drummer for his group, Jimmy.” 

Chris smiled, and then nodded, “Great to meet you.”

“Same, dude.” Jimmy looked around then, and yelled, “BRIAN! Get your ass here!”

Chris and I both looked to where Jimmy’s eyes were fixated, and saw a man turn around. He had a bandana wrapped around his head, and a fedora placed strategically on top of that. Huge designer shades covered his face, but I noticed he had a goatee-type thing going on under his chin. He walked over, not rushing, and grinned at Jimmy, “’Sup?”

“This is Matt’s sister – gosh, honestly, I can’t believe you guys are meeting, now, after Matt has known Brian for years, now.” Jimmy shook his head, “But, yeah, this is Kate; Kate, this is Brian. He plays lead guitar for the band.”

Brian pulled his sunglasses off, and I almost gasped at how fucking gorgeous the man was – his chocolate brown eyes were truly something else, and the smirk on his lip was completely adorable, and he had this type of attitude around him that seemed to draw me in, as he held out his hand, “Nice to meet you, finally – Matt has endless stories about you.”

My face turned red, and I shook his hand, smiling, “Hopefully none of them are embarrassing.”

“Nope, but we got to see you butt naked in the bathtub at four.” He grinned at me, and my face probably turned five times redder than it was because Jimmy and Brian laughed, and Brian shook his head, “I’m just kidding.”

“By the look on her face, you’d think she was about ready to murder Matt,” Chris joked, as Jimmy nodded. In that moment, Justin, Joey, and Lance decided to join us all, and I had to introduce them, but Jimmy interrupted.

“We’re from Avenged Sevenfold – Kate’s brother’s band, Jimmy,” he gestured then at Brian, “Brian. And you guys are *NSYNC. I really only know Justin, but the rest of you guys are SYNC.” He laughed then, “Matt told us you were touring with them,” he informed me, and I nodded, and then pointed at Justin.

“Well, you know Justin, but this is Joey, and this is Lance. I dunno where JC is.” I shrugged.

“There’s five of you?” Brian asked, looking at the group, and they nodded.

“Yup, but piss-off left.” Justin let out, obviously still pissed at JC for earlier.

“Who you callin’ piss-off, Timberlake?” JC’s voice asked from behind, as he appeared with the suit I had given him, over his arm.

“Whaterr, bro.” Justin muttered, and walked away.

“I’m JC,” he decided to introduce himself, “And we all have to get leaving soon. Like, now.” He looked at Chris, Joey, and Lance. And then me. “You, too, if you want.”

“Uhm…” I looked up at Jimmy, and then back to JC, “Coming.”

“‘Kay, you’ll probably be sitting in the audience, then. Or backstage.”

“Kate can come with us, right, Bri?” Jimmy turned to Brian, who nodded, “Yeah, cool, man.” And then Jimmy looked back at JC, “If that’s cool with you.”

“Why are you asking him; he doesn’t own me.” I let out, irritated. “I’m going with them, Jimmy; I promised Justin I would be there.”

“Mind if we accompany along then?” Jimmy asked, looking around at the group, who all turned to JC.

“Sure, whatever. Invite your whole family – I don’t give a fuck.” JC turned around, and walked away.

“Asshole.” I rolled my eyes, and then smiled at both Jimmy and Brian, “You guys can come – you know where Rosie’s studio is, right?”

“Yeah, bitch, we know where that is.” Jimmy sung, and then nodded, “We’ll be there.”

“‘Kay, see you then.” I hugged Jimmy, again, and kissed his cheek, and gave a smile to Brian, “Bye.”

They said their goodbyes, and Lance, Joey, Chris, and I, walked away then.

“So, how do you know those guys?”

“Matt’s band – Jimmy plays drums for them, and Brian’s guitarist. I know Zacky, too, from the group, but I don’t know much about the last band member, really. And I only just met Brian.”

“Well, they look scary.” Chris let out.

“Of course they would to you!” I cooed, stopping in my tracks, and pinching Chris’ cheeks. “Both were soooo much taller than you, and plus they had all these muscles, and tattoos – so frightening!”

“Will you stop terrorizing Chris, and help these morons find something to wear for tonight?” JC shot at me, and I gave him the finger, not even bothering to look at the guy.

We stayed at the store for about a half hour more, until Chris found what I wanted him to wear, and he eventually ended up liking, Joey found something similar, but he went with capri pants, and Lance, Justin and JC decided they would all wear some jeans, and grab some random shirt.

When we got out of the store, Justin decided to tell us he needed shoes, so we roamed around, trying to find a shoe store, until we landed on a store where… Let’s admit, dspite the fact that they sold shoes for both men and women, only frilly dresses covered the window of the shop.

“I’m not going in there!” Justin huffed, and I laughed.

“C’mon, we’re getting you shoes! Not a dress!”

“I don’t care.” 

“Fine, then let everyone see on national TV, that you have one disgusting, rundown sneakers.”

“Fiiiiine.” Justin let out, and ran into the store, making the rest of us laugh as we followed in. Justin grabbed at shoes, trying to find something he liked, and his size, fast. The others tried to help put the shoes he didn’t want back.

I stood in front of them, with JC by my side, amused.

“All this for Rosie.” I smiled, talking mostly to myself.

“Well, haven’t you seen how much the woman seems to be in love with us, but Justin, especially?” JC asked, smirking, “She acts like her son is pretty mad about us, but when I met him he didn’t even seem to know who we were.”

I laughed at that, and looked at him, “I’m sure she’s just trying to make it seem like someone out of her family likes you guys.”

JC rolled his eyes, playfully, “Ha, ha.” Our eyes turned back to the other four, and then JC let out a deep breath, “If you’re actually coming with us, what’re you wearing?”

“Uhm, clothes?” I responded back, not even looking at him. He had, though, in fact, turned all the way to look at me.

“In these?” He pointed at me, and I looked at the pin-striped jeans, and tank top I had on.

“No, but I have some back in the bus.”

“Are you sure?” JC asked, a smirk laced with his voice.

“Yeah…” I looked back at him, “Why?”

“When Chris said all the luggage, and bags, he meant all the luggage and bags. Including yours, and Dave’s, and all that.”

“What?” I furiously turned back to Chris, “Seriously?”

JC nodded, “Yup,” and then looked around, “Might as well find something here.”

“Fuck…” I sighed, “Maybe I can tell Justin I won’t be going, and go hang out with Jim and Brian, instead…”

“Who? And why would you do that?”

“The two guys you were so rude to,” I snapped at him, and he flung back a little, “And because I don’t want to spend any more money than I already have to.”

“C’mon, let’s just go look,” JC grabbed my hand, and directed me towards the dresses, and women’s area, anyway.

“JC, I swear—”

“What size are you?”

“I don’t need—”

“You look around Rachel’s size – let’s try here!” He pulled me towards another section.

“JC, listen to m—”

“What color do you like?” He asked, grinning, holding up a pale pink, summer dress.

“No—” But he threw it at me, any ways.

“Euch! Topless dresses are something you should honestly consider—” He threw me two dresses, and then grinned, walking past me, “At least you don’t have man-shoulders, like Britney.”

I looked at the dresses in my arms, and then back up at him, as he put four more dresses onto the pile, and with his hands still on top of the stack, he looked into my eyes, smirking, “Go try them on.”

“JC,” I started, calmly, “I don’t wanna buy any of this, I’m okay—”

“Sure, whatever, now, go.” He pushed me towards the stalls, and then into it, pulling the curtain over, before saying, “And I wanna see you in all of them?”

What the hell just happened to him?

“Oh my God…” I muttered to myself, as I stared at his “picks”.

I tried each and every one of them on, and pushed the curtain over for him to see, and we both ended up with two we actually liked, and had to break the tie, somehow.

“You know… This one seems a little frilly,” I complained, looking at the red, knee-length summer dress I had on, and JC shook his head.

“I like that one,” he reached behind me, into the stall, and pulled out the yellow with the leather belt around the waist, and held it up, “Yellow’s a great color, and I like this one, but I don’t think it’s for you.” He scrunched his nose at me, and I rolled my eyes.

“Then we’re going with this?” I looked down at the dress, again, and biting my lip. It seemed really fucking expensive.

“How’s everything over here?” One of the employees walked over, smiling, looking at both JC and I, “That looks fantastic on you,” she commented, looking at the red dress.

I smiled, “Thanks.”

“So, are we getting anything?” She asked, and then JC.

“Yup, we’re going with this.” He pointed to the dress I had on, and I shook my head.

“No, JC—”

“Yes.” His eyes glared into mine, “We are.” He then turned back to the woman, and grinned at her, “We want it.”

“Alright, then,” she smiled, “If you could just change out of this one, and we’ll have another ready for you at the front. Just let me check the size,” she walked over, and inspected the dress, and then took a look at the tag, “Alright. It’ll just be a moment.”

“Thank you,” JC called out, after her, as she walked away. He then turned to me, smiling, as if nothing had happened. “You okay? You look a little off…”

I glared, “No, are you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why are you acting so weird, lately? One second, you’re a complete asshole, and the next, you’re being kind, and then the third time, you’re fucking staring me down when I refuse to get a dress that my body will be wearing!” I hissed, and he rolled his eyes.

“Calm down.”

“Whatever.” I stepped back into the booth, not even bothering to pull the curtains over. I pushed the dress off my body, angrily, and grabbed my pants, pulling them up over my legs, “Stop staring at me,” I shot, feeling his eyes, and then not, as I pulled my shirt over me. I slid my feet into my shoes, and walked past him, “I swear to God, as soon as I get out of Rosie’s, I’m coming to return it, and getting my money back.”

“Who said you were paying for it?” JC shot behind me, running up to me. 

I turned and looked at him, “It’s my dress, I’m paying for it.”

“Lemme buy it for you.” 

“As a fucking pity present? Or what? Because I slept with you?” I jabbed my finger into his chest, and his eyes grew little wider. 

“Whoa, whoa… No.” He shook his head, “No, no, no, no, no. I swear, that’s not why.” 

“Then why?” I asked, mouth set in a firm line. 

“I just…” He scratched the back of his head, “I know I’ve been an asshole in the past, and even like…when we…you know? Did it?” He asked, and continued, “I want you to know that I didn’t mean to blow you off the way I did, I’m just… I wanna say sorry.” 

I gulped, and then cleared my throat, “You’re so fucking bipolar – I don’t even see how Rachel stood all of this, even though she was the gold digger.” I walked away from him, and he muttered something. 

“I wasn’t like this with her.” 

I heard him, but I turned around, and asked, “What?” anyways. 

He shook his, and jogged up to me, smiling, “Nothing,” and with that, he left my side to go over to the counter.

And they say being a rock star is the easy life…


End Notes:

Sooooo sorry about the late update - been soooooooooo busy lately, no joke. I use that "excuse" a lot, but I honestly mean it. And thank you to EVERYONE who read, and read and reviewed; thank you so much.

Would love hearing what you guys think of this chapter!

REVIEW! :) 

"When It Gets Cold Outside, And You Got Nobody To Love." by fastmelodic
Author's Notes:
Harder to Breathe – Maroon 5


Original POV

“Hurry, hurry, hurry!” JC’s voice was ringing through the entire bus, and he heard the others rushing, but he still rolled his eyes.

So damn slow. 

“I’m here!” Chris shouted, putting his hand up, and then running out the bus door, past JC. 

“Same!” Joey announced, jogging over towards Chris, ignoring JC. 

“Coming,” Lance yelled from inside the bus somewhere, and then appearing, smiling at JC, “Done.” 

“Kay, then get out,” JC urged, pushing at Lance’s shoulder, and Lance glared at him. 

“Don’t have to be so mean!” The other man stomped away from him, and JC rolled his eyes. 

He waited a minute, and then two, and then finally yelled, “Get the fuck out, already!”

“Jesus Christ, calm your shit, I’m here.” Kate let out, but not showing herself, and JC was about shout, again, when she appeared in the doorway, pulling her heel onto her foot, “I don’t understand why you get so fuckin’ uptight, man.” 

His mind had shut everything – even her voice – out, and his eyes looked from her feet, up to her slender, long legs, and higher, to her waist, her chest, the dress that hugged her body, perfectly, and her face, where her eyes bore into his, and he snapped out of it. 

“Huh? What? Sorry?”

“Nothing.” She let out, sharply, walking briskly to him, and then right past him, “Pig.” 

He smiled, goofily, inhaling her perfume, ignoring the words that came out of her lips. His eyes trailed after her, as she walked, haughtily, her hips swaying, side-to-side, and over to the boys. She was mad, alright, and he was so turned on by it. He wanted to nail her right then— 

“Yo!” Justin let out, in his face, making him jump back a little. 

“Motherfucker,” JC breathed, shaking his head at Justin. “What’re you doing? And why are you the last one to be ready? Christ, Justin, you’re not a girl.” 

“Whatevs, foo.” Justin put his hand up in JC’s face, snobbishly, and slipped his glasses up over his nose, before walking away to join the others. 

“What a drama queen…” JC muttered to himself, staring after the “man”. He walked out of the bus, and shut it after him, walking towards the small group. “What’re you all waiting for?” He asked, looking amongst them, and they looked back at him, confused. 

“We’ve been waiting for you.” Chris responded. “You’re basically the smart one, and we can’t leave without you, so we can’t help it that you’re late, and pulling us down with you.” 

I’m la—” JC caught himself, and they all looked at him, curious, “You know what? Let’s just go in, okay?” He tried to calm himself down, instead of lashing at them, so he walked away, and towards Rosie’s studio. 

When they got in, the band was rushed away for make-up, leaving Katelyn standing there, feeling awkward, as she watched them all with their individual make-up artist, rubbing stuff all on their faces. She licked her lips, looking down at her dress, and smoothing the wrinkles away. 

She had seen how he’d looked at her, and the way his eyes lingered on her chest, and legs, and it turned her off. He was such a pig. She was extremely surprised that since Rachel had left, he had actually managed to refrain from sex. Secretly, she had been wishing, he’d come to her, but he didn’t. She wasn’t sure if he had taken note of the fact, or not, that she hadn’t slept with anyone after him, and it wasn’t that she couldn’t, or didn’t want to, she just wanted to feel a particular kind of pleasureable rush that he, alone, had caused for her. 

“Well, damn, you look fine!” A whistled from behind her, and she turned around, just as someone’s hand came up, and the hit the owner of the voice. 

“She’s Matt’s sister, dumbass; don’t talk like that.” 

“I don’t give a fuck if she’s Matt’s sister—” 

Whack! 

Another blow to the head, as Jimmy rolled his eyes, turning to the shortest man of the three standing in front of her, “Matt will rip your balls off, and probably eat them. And if he won’t, I will. You have a girlfriend, chill.” 

“Katelyn?” Brian asked, turning to her, and she finally took full notice he was here, after hearing Jimmy fight with the midget next to him. 

Her stomach flopped, and she smiled, trying not to look like a doorknob, while doing it, but she couldn’t help it, this man was beautiful. And everything she had felt for him, earlier before, came rushing back, and she wanted him, badly. 

“Hmm?” 

He smiled, politely, “You look beautiful.” 

Jimmy grinned, and grabbed Brian by the neck, “See, here’s a gentleman!” 

“Thank you,” Katelyn managed to respond back. 

“By the way, this is Johnny, the bassist for the group.” Jimmy introduced, pointing at the man, who smiled, nervously, now.

“Hi,” he greeted, meekly.

“Nice to finally meet you.” 

“Now that we’re all acquaintanced, I just wanted to let you know that we’re here; we’re gonna go sit down, now, ‘kay?” Jimmy nodded at her, beginning to walk away. 

“Wait!” She blurted, “Uhm…” She looked around to see that the other guys were still sitting at their individual mirrors, getting ready, none of them paying attention to her. “I’ll come with you.”

“Alright,” Jimmy grinned, as all four of them walked towards the exit. 


JC watched as the shorter man held the door open for Kate, and didn’t bother to keep it open for the other two guys. Obviously, he had a thing for her. 

He rolled his eyes, as the girl who was in charge of his make-up and hair, walked around him, getting him ready. 

“On in two!” A voice shouted from behind him, and he looked at the girl, then. 

“You’re good to go,” she grinned, and he got up, following the others to wait in the area they were supposed to until Rosie called them out. 


She hugged Jimmy before walking away, feeling giddy. 

“Hurry up, Kat!” Justin yelled from the bus, holding the door open for her. She looked up, and jogged forward, and climbing in, as Justin shut the door, and Dave took off. 

“Where were you?” Justin asked, curious, walking ahead of her towards the room where all the others sat, watching TV. 

“Out. With the guys.” 

“Oh.” Justin said, and then nodded, “Cool.” 

“What?” She asked, seeing the look on his face. 

“Nothing,” he grinned. 

“No, Justin, what?” “Well…” He scratched the back of his neck, “It feels weird hearing you call them ‘the guys’ ‘cause that’s what you call JC, Chris, Joey, Lance, and I.” He felt stupid, suddenly.

She gushed, “Awwwwe!” Kate stepped closer to him, and pinched either side of his cheeks, “You’re so cute!” 

“Stop it,” Justin laughed, pulling his face away. 

“But don’t worry, kay?” She asked him, “You guys are my guys; I just recently got to know Brian and Johnny. Jimmy, however, I’ve known for years, now.” 

Justin nodded, and then began walking away from Kate, before yelling over his shoulder at her, “You coming?” 

“Gotta change.” 

“‘kay, be out soon.” 

Kate smiled to herself, watching him walk away. After a few moments, she treads towards the bathroom to change out, but as she turns the knob, she finds out it’s locked. Kate knocks once, “Hello?” 

“Yoohoo, beautiful – tryna shit, here.” 

“Ew, Joey. That’s gross, just… Ugh.” Kate made a face, and walked back towards the front of the bus, looking around. She sighed, and went to peek at the guys, making sure they were all watching TV, and not distracted, or anything. And they were all in fact watching TV. She took a deep breath, and walked back out to the guys’ bunk area, pulling her hairband off her head, running her fingers through her hair. She reached behind her, awkwardly, grabbing at the zipper, and inching it down. When it was positioned where she could actually pull down the thing, she grabbed it, and unzipped, shimmying her chest, letting the dress fall to the ground. 

Standing only in her strapless bra, and panties, Kate looked around, realization hitting her, “Fuck.” 

Of course I would forget clothes. 

She heard a voice from the other room, and then footsteps come closer. She panicked and her eyes looked around the bus, and she delved into the nearest bunk, pulling the sheets over her. 

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfu— 

The sheets were then pulled off her, and she squealed, just as the others in the room cheered, probably watching a game. She wasn’t the only person who had jumped when the sheets had been pulled back. 

“Kate?”

And of course I would choose his bed to jump into! 

“What’re you doing in my bunk?” JC asked, confused, his eyes running over her, and realizing she was in her undergarments, “Naked,” he added.

“Ugh. I forgot my clothes in the other room, and realized as soon as I’d taken the others off,” she admitted, sighing, feeling sorry for herself. “What’re you doing here?” 

“Enjoying this thoughtful thing you did for me," he smirked, and she rolled her eyes, grabbing his blanket, and pulling it up to cover herself. "I'm kidding. This is my bed – I was looking for my phone. Which you’re probably sitting on.”

She immediately searched under her, and found it, handing it to him, as he grinned. 

“I’m sorry. Just…” She shook her head, “As soon as I heard you walking closer, I just sorta freaked.” 

“It’s okay.” JC reassured her, trying his hardest not to stare at the parts of her blanket didn't cover. He was so fucking aroused, at the moment; he just wanted to get into that bed with her, even though the guys were right in the other room. “Uhm…” He licked his lips, and looked around, getting down on the floor, and looking under his bed. He smiled when he found it, pulling the shirt out, and handing it to Kate. “Here.”

“I was actually gonna ask if you could get my clothes for me, but…” She slipped the large t-shirt, over her head, and onto her body, getting up to see – it reached about six inches above her thighs. “This is cool, too.” 

Kate bent down, and JC bit his lip from moaning – sure the t-shirt covered her up, but it didn’t mean that when she bent, it would cover her ass. 

She picked the dress, and heels off the floor, turning around, and holding them out to JC, “Here.” 

“Wha–? Oh. Why?” He asked, dumbly. 

“I don’t need them.” 

“Well, I don’t need them.”

She shook her head, “No, dumbass – you can return them.” 

“But that would mean I would have to go back to the shop, and to be honest, I really don’t want to, seeing as were probably well away from the city.” He shrugged, “Keep it. They look good on you.” 

Kate rolled her eyes, “‘kay, whatever.” She then looked at him, smiling, “You have a hard-on the size of the Liberty Statue; did you know that?” She grinned, looking at it, causing him to do so, as well. 

“Shut up.” He shot back, “It’s not my fault I found a naked girl in my bed.” 

“You poor baby – you really need to get some.” 

“You have no idea.” 

“Oh.” She muttered, “I do.” 

“What?” He asked, not having heard her right. 

“Nothing,” she shrugged, “You should really go do something about that boner, though. I swear.” 

“Tired of taking cold showers,” he moaned, sitting down on his bed, looking at his phone. He didn’t hear her respond, so he assumed she left. 

Suddenly, his phone was taken out of his hand, and thrown behind him. He saw two long legs in front of him, and he followed them up, and he wanted desperately to rip the material off, and have his way with her – she had been really pushing his buttons, lately, and he just wanted her to know how badly she’d left him wanting so many times. Two hands placed themselves on his face, pushing it up, away from the legs, as Kate sat herself on his lap, facing him. 

“Look at me,” and he did so, “If anyone asks where I am, you are to tell them, I went out, okay?” 

“Where are you—?” 

She placed her finger over his lips, pulling his t-shirt off of her body, leaning back in, to kiss him, both of her arms around his neck, as a smirk settled on her lips. She rubbed herself against him, and he moaned, immediately cutting it off, realizing he was near others. 

“You have to be quiet…” She muttered, against his lips, as the palms of her hands rubbed up against his chest, intimately, under his shirt. “You don’t want this turning into some sort of a live porno for Joey – that’s no fun.” Her voice was sultry, and right against his ear, and all her managed to say was a shaky, “Y-yeah…” 

Her hands traveled up, and down. Up, and down. Up, and down. Up, and when they came back down, she pushed at his t-shirt a little, latching onto his belt, and undoing it, methodically. 

His hips bucked up, and his lips reached towards her, wanting to press them against hers, kiss her. She smiled, seductively, lightly, and leaned into him, capturing his lips, as their lip moved against the others’. 

Her fingers brushed lightly over his member, multiple times, as she tried to pull his jeans down, all the while wanting her lips to stay glued to his. He pushed his hips up a little more, picking her up with him, and she took her chance, kicking his jeans down with her toes. 

He pulled away from her lips, their eyes locked, as his mouth opened, “What’re we doing?” 

“I don’t know, but I really want this, Josh. Don’t stop.” She almost begged, and he pressed his mouth against hers, running the tip of his tongue along the shape of her mouth. Hearing her say his real name made her want her a hundredfold.

“I’m not going to – I haven’t had sex in so fucking long.”

“Oh, really” She smirked, “How long?” 

“Since the last time we fucked.” He muttered into her ear. 

She gazed at him, confused, “Weren’t you with Rachel even after that?” 

“Yeah, but, baby, that’s not sex. I don’t even reach climax the right way, or even close to or as powerfully as I do with you.” 

“Thanks for the ego boost, Chasez.” 

“No problem,” he winked at her, and her throat made slight purring noises, and she then pushed him, her wilder persona taking over, and ripping his shirt off his body. “This isn’t comfortable,” he let known, as she sat on his mid-section, her hands on his naked chest, his head propped against the wall, his own legs dangling off the side of the bed. 

She pulled her bottom lip into her mouth, and then got off of him, and near the head of his bunk. He sat up, straight, and grabbed the blanket out from under her, and diving under it. His body pulled up, closer to her, as her grabbed her legs pushing her under him, and she scrunched her nose up. 

“I kinda wanna do it sitting up,” she whispered into his ear, and he sighed. 

“Really?” 

“Yeah,” she nodded, running her fingers through his hair, “I swear to God, it’s fun.” 

“Fine. If you say so.” He pulled himself away from her, and she sat up, her back against the solid board-thing that separated his bunk from Chris’. He pulled the curtain all the way, and then pulled some of it back to let slightl light in, and made sure the comforter was over them or at least around them, just in case. 

“Mmm… I don’t think I’m lasting that long, this time.” She let spill, and he smiled at her, a twinkle in his eyes. 

“Oh? Why’s that?” 

“I haven’t had sex since the last time I did it with you. And, yes, I mean that quite literally. I actually haven’t had anyone stick anything down there, since you.” 

JC smiled, and tried to not laugh, but ended up doing it, anyway, covering his mouth, and she smacked him, playfully, “Jace!” 

“I’m sorry,” he let out, “That was funny, and it’s late.” 

“Yeah, whatever.” She stuck her tongue out at him, and he gazed at her, not laughing, as his face pulled to hers, and grabbed her tongue with his teeth. She protested as he held her tongue between his teeth, smirking at her, and then kissing her. Their tongues collided against each other, as their lips moved feverishly. His large hands left her waist, and travelled down to her panties, pulling them down her legs, slowly, and she shifted around in her spot, helping him get them off her body. 

“Get in me,” she breathed into his mouth, her fingers probed in his hair, pulling, twirling, and playing with the fairly long locks of curls he had. His eyes slammed shut, after pushing her panties away to the side, as he let himself go loose with her fingers running around on his scalp – it felt so good.

“Joooooosh,” she whispered, her tongue running against his ear, and he moaned, lightly, as his own hands went back up her silky, smooth legs and found her clit – he pulled at it, and she mewled, letting go of his hair, arching away from him, and her body tensed up. 

He grinned, devilishly, and pulled away from her a little, loving how the dim light portrayed her body. 

“What’re you doing?” She hissed, and it took him back to the last time they had done it, and she’d said the same thing. 

“Shh.” He instructed, hooking his thumbs into his boxer briefs, and pushing them down, as she stared, intently, gulping, or swallowing whatever emotion she was feeling, and he could tell she was anxious about wanting this, so he didn’t waste time – he was just as anxious. 

She reached over, and pulled at his erection, and he inhaled, deeply, looking down at her, and letting the breath he held, out. 

“You’re so big…” Her words came out slowly, erotically, and he gazed down at her, his eyelids heavy, and she returned his look, smiling. “Please?” 

“Mmm…” His body clenched as she squeezed, gently, and he nodded, “Mhmm.” 

She pulled at him, to get down to her height, and he did. When her legs entwined themselves around him, he shimmied his hips, lightly, and gently pushed in, feeling her throb around him, as her walls closed in. 

She gasped, very quietly, when he pulled out just the slightest, “Mmmhm…” 

He pulled out, and then dove in, again, and her mouth opened, but nothing came out. He held the side of the separator, his other arm around her, “Mmm, just like that…” He continued to pump in and out, and she began thrusting her own hips, lightly, as well, and JC thanked God almighty that the bunk was attached to the bus, thus letting them move as much as they wanted, without making the bed move, itself. 

“Oh, God, faster.” She let out, fingers pulling at his hair, as her senses let her feel every spark in her body, the throbbing that shook her whenever her heart seemed to pump, his arm around her. She felt him unhook her bra, and push it aside, his hand coming back around and his finger pulling on her nipple. “Ah…” She bit her lip, and looked into his dark, passionate eyes, and they were filled with lust. And it excited her so much more, knowing he lusted for her

“Kate…” He breathed, nearing climax. 

“Almost there.” She whispered back, feeling her own impending high point, as every ridge of him thrust into her— 

“Josh!” She let out, pushing at his body, and he flew back from the sudden movement, pulling out of her, along with everything. Her eyes were wide, and she licked her lips, gazing at him. “Condom.” 

“Shhhit!” He rasped, running a hand through his hair, his pulsing member cursing at him, most likely. He crawled towards the edge of the bed, and looking under it. He found his wallet there, and grabbed it, literally dumping all the contents out. He grabbed the packet, ripping the foil covering and throwing it somewhere. At lightning speed, he rolled it onto his dick, pulling the blankets back around them. 

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled, when he pulled towards her, and he shook his head. 

“No, no, don’t be – a baby is the last thing either of us need, I swear.” He nuzzled into the side of her face, kissing her, lightly, “Do you still want to?” 

“Do you have to ask?” She shot back, quietly, and he grinned, pushing back into her to finish what they’d started. 

And it wasn’t too long before he felt shuddering, not comprehending who it was – her, or him? 

“Fuck,” he let out, feeling his body fall loose from the clenching he had seemed to have it in, before. 

Her body squirmed, and she pushed up, her eyes rolling back, as waves crashed over her body. When that subsided, she let out a breath, and looked at him, grinning. 

“That was fun.” 

“Mmh.” Was all that came out from his mouth, as he pulled off out of her, and rolled the condom off, flinging it into the nearest trashcan they had on the bus. He then crashed down on the bed, on his back, panting, “You know… Every time, with you, it’s just…” He shook his head, “Don’t laugh when I say this,” and she nodded, “I honestly feel like I blow up every time I reach climax with you.” 

Kate looked at him, seriously, and then began laughing, “I’m sorry! That’s so stupid! Okay, sorry, sorry!” She added, covering her mouth, when he glared at her, jokingly. 

He then cracked a smile, “I don’t know what it is with you, girl, but you can seriously fuck.” 

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head, “You’re such a pig.” 

“I meant it in a nice way, though!” 

“There’s no nice way to tell someone they fuck good!” 

“Yeah, there is.” 

“Just shut up.” She placed her finger over his lips, and their eyes locked. She leaned down, and pressed her mouth against his, pulling back a little, and whispering, “I’d tap you again.” 

With that, she grabbed her panties, slipping them onto her legs, as she pushed her arms through her bra, fitting it on, and then turning around, pushing her hair away from her back, “Hook me up.”

“Oh, I will.” He grinned, and then grabbed the two pieces, pushing one into the other, before falling back into his bunk, again. She turned around and crawled over him, as he grabbed her hand, “Where are you going?” 

“Out from your bed? I don’t want anyone catching us.” 

“Stay for a while.” 

“Would if I could, sexy.” She shrugged, grinning, forcing her arm out of his hand, and he shot up, grabbing her waist, making her fall towards him. His lips landed over hers and he kissed her, hard, smiling, when he pulled back. 

Her eyebrows furrowed together, and she only smiled, gently, and then nodded, “Okay, weirdo.” 

“What?” 

She shrugged, still smiling, “Nothing.” Kate pushed the curtain away from his bed, and picked up his shirt off the floor, slipping it on, and then crawled over toward the foot of the bunk, behind the front area of the bus. She pulled out a cigarette, a lighter, and her phone, getting up, and walking over to the door. 

“You’re leaving like that?” He asked, and she didn’t bother turning around, but just opening the door, and walking out. 

JC sighed, lying in bed, looking up at the bunk above him.

“Oh my god!” Justin’s voice sounded into JC’s ear and he twisted his head to look over at the entrance to the living room. Justin was staring right over at JC, along with the other three’s heads around him. “I should have known when you said you were just going to grab your phone.”


End Notes:

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. Been SO busy, my life is just...a whirlwind, right now. I really hope you guys liked this, though.

It has sex, so I'm sure you did. Loljk.

Reviews would be much appreciated! ^___^ 

"I Couldn't Walk, But I Tried To Run." by fastmelodic
Author's Notes:
Oh Mother – John Lennon

“Wha—?”

“Don’t even, man!” Chris let out.

“What the fuck, JC?” Joey threw in.

“But, guys—”

“Wow…” Lance inserted.

“It’s just a mistake, I swear!” JC sputtered, “It’s not like we’re dating, and whatever, just please don’t—” 

“You could have at least told us you had a girl in bed with you.” Justin snorted. 

JC closed his open mouth, kind’ve confused, and then opened it, again, “So… You didn’t see who it was?” 

“No, who was it?” Chris grinned, pushing past the others and walking towards JC, and sitting down on the bunk in front of him.

“God, it smells really bad in here.” Lance muttered, walking in after Chris.

JC cleared his throat, trying to calm his racing heartbeat – he had almost confessed himself that he had fucked Kate.

“Sooo? Who the fuck was it?” Joey asked Chris’ question, again.

JC yawned, shrugging, “Some girl.”

“Wait.” Justin said, putting his hands up, and looking around, slowly, and then at the floor. He pointed to something, and turned the lights all on, “Why are Kate’s clothes on the floor?”

“Uhm…” JC tried to think of an excuse, as his heartbeat picked back up again, “I bought her the dress and shoes? She told me she didn’t want them, and that I should go give them back, since she has no use for them anymore.”

“But her other clothes are back in the TV room. The ones she was wearing, before she put the dress on! The only clothes she actually had. So she’s gotta be in her underwear, or…” Justin turned back to JC, and glared, “Where is she?”

“I dunno, man. Jeez, calm down.” 

“Were you fucking Kate?” Justin asked the question, and everyone shut up, and they all stared at JC.

“Uh, no.” JC almost coughed, “Why would you ask that?”

“Because, JC. She’s nowhere here, and I SAW her come onto the bus, before I went to watch TV, and then you came here, and– Just tell me.”

“No, I came here, and I grabbed my phone and—”

“Called that girl you just fucked?” Chris smirked.

JC nodded, deciding to go along with it, “She texted me, so I called her. And I haven’t had some in a long time, okay?”

“And then? Did you see Kate anywhere here?” Justin asked, arms crossed.

JC shook his head, “No. I swear to God, I didn’t.”

“Then where is she—”

Kate walked right back onto the bus, at that moment, and looked around to see all four boys around JC, and her heartbeat went from an average thumping, to a slightly increased one.

Oh, shit.

“Where were you?” Justin asked, and all of them turned onto her then.

“Uhm, out? Obviously.”

“Where? And why do you have clothes on?”

“The fuck, dude?” Kate asked, looking at Lance, “Why do you have clothes on, Lance? Jeez.”

“Your clothes from before are all in the TV room, and you were wearing this dress” Justin pointed at it, “when you came back, and I didn’t see you come into the TV room at all, so what the fuck?”

“Why do you suddenly wanna know, mom?” She spat.

“Because.”

“Ugh.” She sighed, and then pointed at the hoodie, “This is my hoodie, if you haven’t noticed. It’s always been here.”

“No, it hasn’t—”

“Yes, it has, dumbass.” Kate shot back, coolly, at Joey.

“What about what you’re wearing under the hoodie?” Justin pushed an eyebrow up, and JC wanted to punch him then.

Leave her alone, for fuck’s sake.

“I’m wearing a bra, do you wanna see it?” She asked, sarcastically.

“No.” He replied back, immediately. “What about the bottoms? Or are you walking around in your underwear?”

Oh shit!, JC thought. The hoodie that Kate was wearing came about four inches above her knees, so it wasn’t too bad, but he was sure that she was still in her panties.

Kate pulled her hoodie up to reveal boxer briefs and JC’s eyes went wide. He looked around, quickly, to find his own pair, but he couldn’t see his – when had she taken his underwear?

“Satisfied?”

“No, why are you wearing boxer briefs?” Lance asked, confused.

“I bought them for myself to sleep in. Is it that big of a deal that I wore them under my fucking dress?”

“Oh. Uhm…”

JC and Kate stared at Justin then, as well as the others.

“I’m sorry, okay?” Justin muttered, and then decided to go back into the TV room.

“We totally missed football for this, Justin?” Joey yelled, running in after him. Lance copied Joey, and Chris grinned at both Kate and JC before walking into the TV room, again.

Katelyn turned her head towards JC, letting out a deep breath, putting her hand on her hip, smiling at him. His open mouth, and scared look, changed into a grin, and he let out a breath of relief as well.

‘Holy fucking shit,’ JC mouthed, as Katelyn nodded. “So, where were you?”

“Jimmy’s. His hoodie.” She stated, pulling at the material.

“He didn’t think it was weird you went over there in a baggy shirt, and boxer briefs?” JC smirked.

She shook her head, “Nope. He gave me the hoodie to take back, though.”

“Smart man. Wouldn’t want you to get raped or something.”

“Yeah, you already did that half an hour ago.”

JC stared at her confused, and she shook her head, “Never mind; you ruin everything.”

Katelyn unzipped the hoodie, showing the shirt JC had lent her before, “I obviously had this on, but I wasn’t gonna show them.” He nodded, a smile on his lips as she pushed his boxer briefs down her legs.

JC snickered, watching her, “You wanna go at it, again, after the near exposing we got?”

“Hah. Hah.” She dry laughed, and then threw his boxers at him. He caught them, and drew them under the covers, pulling them up over his lower half, as Katelyn walked over to her bag, and put her lighter and phone back into it.

“You going to bed?” He asked, once she got up.

“Yeah. Really tired.” As if on cue, she yawned.

“‘kay.”

Kate began her walk toward the living room, walking by him, but he caught her wrist, pulling her towards him, “Hey…”

She looked down, his fingers around her wrist, his eyes gazing up at her, “What would you like?”

“Gimme a kiss.”

She smirked, rolling her eyes, “You need to stop changing your attitude so much.”

“It’s only around you. Kiss me, dammit.” He leaned up, pulling her down to his mouth, as their lips touched for a few brief moments, before she pulled away.

“We gotta be careful, ‘kay?”

“Yeah.” He grinned then, “See you tomorrow.”

“Yeah. Night.” She looked back at him once, before walking over into the living room with the others.

“Isn’t that JC’s shirt?”

Chris’ question was answered with a pillow thrown to his face.

 


 

“This is so. Fucking. Beautiful. How many people is this gonna seat, anyways? I thought you guys were doing stadiums.” Katelyn asked, looking around the fairly big “theatre-type” venue they’d come for their concert the next day.

Justin shrugged, “About two thousand. Twenty-five hundred at the most.”

“Why is it so small?”

“It’s more intimate.” JC offered, looking around, as he yawned.

Katelyn nodded, walking around the stage area: how did these boys do it? How did any live performer, singer, or whatever do it? Sit in front of thousands of people and do their “thing”? It was a challenge she knew she’d never take on. But one that she was actually really proud of for the guys, and her brother, and his band.

“You guys actually gonna use this piano?” She teased, running her fingers over the ivory keys.

“Actually, yes!” Justin grinned, sitting down on the bench, and beginning to play ‘Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star’. “I always play this for JC, before we all start – the fans love it so much, they never talk about it.”

“Shut up, numbnuts,” JC smirked, jokingly, before punching Justin, lightly. He then looked at Kate, “They’re actually going to come and take this out, tomorrow, before the show – our guys have to set up.”

Kate nodded, again, “Cool.”

“Hey, yo, we’re gonna go grab lunch!” Wade yelled, looking at the three, and then disappearing.

“Food!” Justin cheered, running out, and then coming back, “Lady, let’s go,” he urged Katelyn, and she shook her head. “Sup, girl?”

“I’m not hungry, I wanna continue looking around, okay? You guys go on.” She smiled at Justin.

“We’re not gonna eat without you.” JC rolled his eyes, “Just come.”

“I swear, I’m fine. I feel like I’ll puke if I see or smell food, right now.”

“You’re not pregnant, right?” Justin asked, and Katelyn laughed, suppressing JC’s anxiety that had suddenly shot up, out of nowhere.

“No, I’m not. Just go.” She flashed a grin at JC.

“What is with you two?” Justin asked, “One second, you’re going around calling each other dicks and bitches, and the next, you’re smilin’ at each other. What’s the deal, recently?”

Kate and JC exchanged a glance, and then JC proceeded to look at the floor, smiling the very slightest, as Kate shrugged at Justin, “We’re trying to be civil as to get through this half year or whatever, together.”

“Nice, can we go, now, Jace?” Justin asked, pulling at JC’s arms.

“We’ll see you later then,” JC called out, as Justin dragged him away.

“Yeah, later!”

 


 

Katelyn’s POV

I shook my head, smiling, as I watched the two out the side door of the back exit. Turning around, I looked around the performance area where the boys were set to entertain about as much girls as the place could fit. And knowing their fans, they would probably sneak in, and place themselves where ever they pleased, comfortable, or not.

My eyes strayed back to the piano, the fingers itching to play it. It was the only reason I had stayed behind.

I walked over, sliding myself along the fairly long bench, into the middle. I hadn’t played in years – literally. And it wasn’t like I didn’t want to, I didn’t have one of my own, and Matt didn’t own one, and I didn’t want to bother asking him, or anyone, or getting myself one – pianos weren’t the most cheapest things when you’re NOT a celebrity.

I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, all the songs I had learnt to play, swirling around my head.

“Hmm…” I licked my lips, and took a steady breath, placing my fingers on the snow white keys.

The melody of When You’re Gone began piecing itself together, and before I could actually help – or stop myself – I was singing along, as my fingers seemed to just skim across the keys.

I’ve never felt this way, before; everything that I do, reminds me of you…” My voice flowed in with the tune, and I was so glad I was all alone – asides from Matt, no one really knew that I could sing, and I was extremely shy about that part of me. “And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor – and they smell just like you. I love the things that you do. When you walk away, I count the steps that you take; do you see how much I need you, right now? When you’re gone, the pieces of my heart are missin’ you. When you’re gone, the face I came to know is missin’, too. When you’re gone, all the words I need to hear to always get me through the day, and make it okay. I miss you. We were made for each other, out here, forever. I know we were.

My voice escalated, taking a mind of its own, and both my mind and body relaxed, and there were the three of us: just me, my voice, and my fingers, everything was synchronized. 

Yeah-eee-yeah! And all I ever wanted was for you to know, everything I do, I give my heart and soul – I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me! Yeah, when you’re gone…” My fingers faded the rest of the tune away into just a dying echo, and when I finished, I took a deep breathe, smiling, and then grinning, as adrenaline coursed through my entire body. 

“Ho. Lee. Shit.” I licked my lips, shaking my head, and holding it between my head, as emotions ran wild within me. “That felt so good.” I breathed to myself, before looking back up, and deciding to do another.

I need more.

My fingers hit the first few keys of a familiar song, and I stopped, almost gasping. It was such a personal song, and it was my own. I’d written, I’d made the music – it was mine. But it was also a song that haunted me because it related so much to my past. And there were only two songs in total that I’d written like this, and I had told myself I’d never revisit either due to the fact that both overworked, and stressed the fuck out of me later.

But this was, now.

I was clean, now, and there would be no more chemicals to inject into my body just because my past had marred my view on everything.

I was gonna do it – I was going to play them.

“Get ready to cry a fucking river, motherfucker…” I whispered to myself, licking my lips, and returning my fingers to the piano, as they began moving effortlessly over the smooth keys. When it cued my voice, I hesitated, but went for it.

Four years old, with my back to the doorAll I could hear was the family war.” I swallowed, uneasily. “Your selfish hands always expecting more – am I your child, or just a charity ward?” The back of my throat began to swell, just the tiniest, but I felt it, and my eyes stung. “You have a hallowed out heart, but it’s heavy in your chest. I try so hard to find it, but it’s hopeless, hopeless. You’re hopeless.” A single tear ran down my eye, but it didn’t falter me from anything I was doing, “Oh, father– Please, father. I’d love to leave you alone, but I can’t let you go. Oh, father– Please, father. Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

My voice broke, as more tears fell from my eyes, but I wasn’t sobbing, yet. I wasn’t crying.

 


 

JC’s POV

I ran back towards the door, and upon getting there, opened it, quietly, and closing the door behind me, quietly. Playing Hide-N-Go-Seek with Justin was kinda fucking awesome – he was always under the impression I’d stick to staying within the four walls we started playing the game in, but no. While he’d be busy looking around the tour bus, I’d be busy roaming the concert venue, until I decided to show my face to him.

Music filled my ear – a piano, and I realized that the guys who were supposed to take it away must be here, but when I got closer towards the entrance into the venue, where the seats were located, I could hear a voice singing along, and it was definitely not manly, in any way.

I opened the door, gently, and peeked in.

It’s been ten years, since we’ve spoken last.”

My eyebrows furrowed, when I saw Katelyn sitting at the bench, her wrists moving along the piano, as her fingers danced on the keys. I inched inside, closing the door behind me, quietly. I ducked a little, and walked behind the balcony area, thanking God that the lights were only on towards her end, and not mine. I sat down in the chair, slouching down – I was pretty certain if I interrupted, I wouldn’t get to see the “show”.

And you can’t take back what we never had, ohhh-ooh. I can be manipulated only so many times, before even ‘I love you’ starts to sound like a lie.

I looked down, and stared at her face, the way her hands moved, everything. She looked beautiful, and right now it was so sexy, hearing her sing whatever she was singing. Her voice was fucking perfect, and I was pretty sure I could sit here for days on end, just watching her like this.

She sniffed, loudly, and a frown on her lips, as she played, beginning to get vigorous (and not in a good way!), and only then was it, that I tried to pay attention to the lyrics.

You have a hallowed out heart, but it’s heavy in your chest. I try so hard to find it, but it’s hopeless, hopeless. You’re hopeless.” I had never heard this song, before, so I assumed it was original, thus pushing myself to continue listening, Oh, father– Please, father. I’d love to leave you alone, but I can’t let you go. Oh, father– Please, father. Put the bottle down for the love of a daughter.

I suddenly felt like a complete ass for thinking whatever I had moments ago, and I gulped, as both the music, and her voice got softer.

Don’t you remember I’m your baby girl? How could push me out of your world? Lied to your flesh and your blood; put your hands on the ones that you swore you loved.” Kate’s voice picked up, louder than before, as well as from the way she played the piano, to how loud it was getting. “Don’t you remember I’m your baby girl? How could you throw me right out of your world? So young when the pain had begun. Now forever afraid of being loved. Oh, father– Please, father, I’d love to leave you alone, but I can’t let you go…

I took a deep breath in, letting it out, as quietly as possible, “Ho. Lee. Shit.” I muttered to myself, as she ran her fingers through her hair, looking up at the ceiling, sighing, and her lips in that sad frown, while her fingers now rubbed her temples.

What the fuck was that?

I’d never seen anything like it, or heard anything like it, and she was incredible with the emotions and passion she put into her voice, delivering it to the audience. My insides ached, hoping the song wasn’t original, hoping it wasn’t anything that related to her. Everything in me stopped when she began playing, again.

I held my breath, listening, rigorously, as the first few moments passed by with a seemingly sad melody that flowed out of the grand piano onstage, operated by the suddenly mysterious young woman.

I realized I didn’t know anything about Katelyn. Almost close to nothing.

Once upon a time, there was a girl…” Her voice was steady, and slow, raw, this time, but still heartbreakingly depressed. “In her early years, she had to learn how to grow up living in a war that she called home. Never knew just where to turn for shelter from the storm.

I abruptly didn’t want to listen, but I didn’t want to leave, or walk out, right now – those were things I didn’t want to do more than not listening.

It hurt me to see pain across my mother’s face, every time my father’s fist would put her in her place.”

I swallowed, my heart heavy, my eyes widening just a little at that specific line.

Hearing all the yelling, I would cry up in my room, hopin’ it would be over soon…” The music faded just for a moment, along with her voice, and then both started, again – melancholy, but a slight sort of twinge to it. “Bruises fade, father, but the pain remains the same.” Her voice faltered, and I hoped to God she wasn’t crying – this was all way too much for me, already, But I still remember how you kept me so afraid. The strength was my mother for all the love she gave. And every morning that I wake, I look back at yesterday, and I’m okay.

Her head was bent now, and my palms sweat, like crazy, wanting to go over there, and do something, say something, but I didn’t want her to know I had sat there, watching her like a creep.

I often wonder why I’ve carried all this guilt, when it’s you that helped me put up all these walls I’ve built. Shadows stir a night through a crack in the door, echoes of a broken child screaming, ‘please, no more’. Daddy, don’t you understand the damage you have done? For you, it’s just a memory, but for me, it still lives on…

She started what I presumed was the chorus up, again, and her head seemed to lull, gently, with the rhythm, and then stopped, as the tune gradually increased in passion.

It’s not so easy to forget all the marks you left…along her neck, when I was thrown against cold stairs, and everyday afraid to come, in fear of what I might see next—” She stopped.

She just stopped singing, and stopped playing, ending up with her face down on the piano, her arms wrapped around her head, loosely, as her body racked with sobs.

“Found you,” Justin smirked, appearing out of the corner, and I looked at him, panicked, eyes wide, mouth slightly open. “You okay? I’m not gonna kill you – it’s just your turn to find me, now.”

I didn’t say anything, and pointed towards Katelyn, staring at Justin; they were best friends, he probably knew all about this. I was no fucking help at all.

“Oh, shit.” Justin backed away, and began running down the steps, towards Katelyn, his footsteps making light sounds.


 

End Notes:

So, a few things here:

 

Tell me what you think! I actually like this one a lot better than the previous one, but I think it's mostly because I get bored with the same old shit, haha! But, anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this update, almost as much as I liked writing it. Reviews would be kickass! 

 

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2355