Nothing is The Same by musiccrazedjazzy
Summary: He made a choice that changed his life and this is the result
Categories: Challenges Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: General
Challenges: The DrabbleRousers
Challenges: The DrabbleRousers
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 456 Read: 724 Published: Mar 01, 2012 Updated: Mar 01, 2012

1. Chapter 1 by musiccrazedjazzy

Chapter 1 by musiccrazedjazzy
Staring into the mirror, the blue eyed man squinted at the image staring back at him. Things were different, he was no longer that boy everyone loved. He sighed as he turned toward his bedroom. His home was different now, now that he made the choice to make it that way.

He felt different than he had before everything happened. He felt more emotions than he had ever felt in his life. No one knew of this change except those around him especially his close friends and family. If he could, he would shout it to the world, but he needed to keep it quiet. At that moment he heard laughter coming from the kitchen, with a smile the dark haired man followed the joyous sound.

As he rounded the corner, he spotted a red headed woman who was struggling to clean the remnants of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich off of a squirming two year old boy. Without noticing the man, the redhead chuckled at the the boy as she said, "Jackson, hold still I need to clean you up honey."

The man chucked which caused the woman to jump in fear, then quickly relax when she saw who it was. "JC, don't do that. I think you live to scare me."

JC walked over to where the woman was wiping the little boy's face. "aww Krista, you know I am not like that. Right buddy?" he smiled at Jackson who promptly nodded his head.

Krista shook her head "thanks, now my own son is against me."

"It was a wonder how I could be this happy," he thought to himself as he lifted Jackson out of the high chair. "no, honey. we love you. right bud?" Jackson smiled as the boy nodded enthusiastically. "see, we are with you not against you."

Krista laughed as she quipped, "Josh, that sounds like a line from those self help books. Have you been getting into my collection again?"

With eyes narrowing at the petite redhead, JC growled "For the last time, I thought it was one of those joke books Chris was telling me about. How was I to know that it was talking about pregnancy and other gross stuff I don't want to remember." He shivered at the memory.

Shaking her head, Krista walked over to the sink. She said with a giggle, "I know, that's what makes it funnier."

As JC looked down at Jackson who's head lay on his shoulder, JC rolled his eyes playfully as he said, "yeah, make fun of the guy who still owes you dinner for missing his anniversary."

Krista turned to face the man who held her heart, with a grin she asked, "really? where are we going?"
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2366