Something New & Different Daily by Kaotyk
Summary:

'Drya has so much to tell you, but where will she draw the line?

Chris is working with Nigels11, but he's more concerned about 'Drya's 'addiction'.

Justin still loves her, will it ever fade away?

Who knows what about her? Who stands strong beside her? 


Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: Love Is A Confusing Emotion
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 11572 Read: 5920 Published: Jun 16, 2012 Updated: Jul 29, 2012

1. Minor Annoyances by Kaotyk

2. A Sweet Idea by Kaotyk

3. My One True Weakness by Kaotyk

4. Oh, Damn! by Kaotyk

5. Fuck Love, I Got Bryn Tonight by Kaotyk

6. I Know Her Better Than She Knows Herself by Kaotyk

7. Fair Play Evens The Field by Kaotyk

8. Pookie=Unpredictable by Kaotyk

9. I've Told Too Much As Is by Kaotyk

10. Who Is Kaotyk Charpentier? by Kaotyk

Minor Annoyances by Kaotyk
"What you're telling me is that you loved me?"
"I meant those words, yes."
"Do you still?"
I roll my eyes, growing annoyed and agitated with the 31 year old's line of questioning as we walk into the studio building. He's been working on a follow up solo album. "Nick, who couldn't?"
He chuckles that deep chuckle that still gets me, but never will there be another chance and he knows it.

"Alright. Hey, Matty!" he greets the security guard.
"Hey, hon," I wave at him and he smiles at us both.
"Been a few months since you've been here, 'Drya. Get this rebel rouser out of here quick, huh?" he greets me, picking on Nick.
"Why, I oughta," he goes into Stooge mode and I drag him to the studio room, shouting my apologies. I scowl at him and flick his ear. "I'm not 16 anymore and you're not Kevin or Howie."
"No, but I was raised between them, Chris and Joey and you know it." He makes a wide eyed duck face and I open the studio room door, shoving him inside with giggles erupting from me. "Get in there," I direct.

"Finally, you make it here alive!" a blue eyed man about 34 says, throwing his arms up in the air in frustration.
"Hey, Mr. Producer," I greet, hugging him.
"Hey, girl. It's been almost forever. How have you been?"
We've fallen into a comfortable friendship after a failed relationship and an amicable split. "I know. Good, modeling, writing and producing. You hear about Andrew and I?"
"Yes, congrats! But why go with him after being with this guy for so long?"
"This guy pushed me to, promising to kick the other person's ass if he fucked up."
"I just now realized you always call me Mr. Producer, not Joshie anymore."
My eyebrow goes up and I glance at Nick, he just shrugs. "It's what you do," I remind him.
"I kind of miss-"
"Hey, Joshie," I say, satisfying his need to be annoyed.
"I'm adequately annoyed."
"Good."

"Now why didn't you and Lance hook up?" JC asks me, gaining Nick's attention as well.
"After he broke up with Danielle, I whispered my question of his being gay in his ear and he just gave me a 'shit, I'm busted' sorta look with a nod."
We sit down and I get the loose spinning chair, as always. "Just before he told the world."
"Something like that."

"Nick got two chances and AJ's had his second with you, why?"
"Nick and I had dated for almost 9 years straight, hidden from the media until Bitch Hilton and got back together for awhile after that. AJ, he broke my heart and well, we reconnected during the group hiatus when he had been touring as Johnny No Name and just chilling." I shrug and hold back some of the memories.
"Then you screwed like rabbits and everything was forgiven," JC says, reading my mind.
My jaw falls slack. "I never told anyone."
"I have connections, hon."
"He's so dead."

JC laughs, Nick shakes his head with a small smile. "I fucked up big time with Paris," he confesses.
"Like you have no clue," I add.
"I had to play the field and fight with you, ending a great thing to be with the drugged up heiress."
"And since, I've hooked you up with Lauren."
"Yes, thank you."
"Didn't help that I kicked her ass and you got the blame," I remind him.
"No, made me look like the bad guy. Aaron was taken far too seriously."
"Yeah, but you proved it all wrong with Lauren."
"I did and I can't believe everything is this crazy now." He's referring to his family's turbulent history since he got his name out there with the Boys, but I'm not going into that and I don't doubt you've heard about alot of it. I'm sorry he's had to go through that, I never made it impossible for them to reach me if they needed or wanted to.
"You knew I would always be there as a close friend and I always reminded you of what we said about always being there."
At this point, JC's just watching and listening. "I know and I can't express my gratitude enough."
"I can't believe you almost forgot to thank me."
"On that trip again?" he groans.
"What trip?" JC asks.
"I helped him with his first one and he almost forgot me. I looked over his shoulder, looking for anything to indicate me and found nothing. He added a 'if I forgot you, thank you and I'm sorry' passage. I helped with that."
"How?"
"JC, I produced and wrote some, going under an alias like ODB did."
"You should've seen her shake her ass during the recording for 'Miss America', 'Just Wanna Take You Home' and 'Girls In The USA'. It was so fucking hot!"
"You were with her, that's why. On top of that, she attended Julliard for dance, singing and writing. It's what she does best."
He gets this evil smirk on his chiseled features in a typical Kaos way. "I can name two other things she does best."
I playfully smack his chest. "Nickolas!"
He chortles and almost falls off his chair from laughing at my reaction, both of them knowing I'm severely discreet about bedroom matters. "I know, right?" JC chimes in, mind 2 in the gutter.

I smack my forehead and groan as I pull my hand down my face. "You got me started with the tail chasing," he states.
"You waited 3 1/2 years to say something and then another year before you got the first taste and feel!" I retort.
"I waited 3 weeks," JC teases.
"You shut it! You'd known me for 13 years by then!"
"Lucky bastard!" Nick laughs.
"Was it even romantic?"
"Dude, I went the whole football field, not just nine yards and we took our time." White lie, but it was sweet and we did take our time.
I bite my bottom lip and my eyes narrow. "You loved her."
"Still do, but I know I've had my time."
"I'd lusted after her for 13 years."
"Wait, didn't Justin want her, too?" Nick inquires.
JC laughs after a second. "Yes, he still does. It's been over 15 years."
"Newsflash-I kissed him and felt nothing, that's why it had been a no go."
"Chris was pissed too," JC informs me for the first time.
"That was 04! I was 25! What was he going to do?"
"Punch him when they hung out next, but you beat him to it."
"His shoulder hurt for a few days, I didn't do it right."
"He learned his lesson-don't drink with you and let his emotions run high."
"Am I always the topic of every discussion?"
"All the good ones," they answer unanimously.

I put my head down on the soundboard I'd rolled over to after Nick's perverted remark. "Can we just get this done?" I grumble.
Nick whispers something really perverted and from way back from that week we had first hooked up on the DL. "Thought I'd forget that?" I stammer for a minute before lifting my head. He grabs my hand and traces the same things he had on my wrist half a lifetime ago, 15 years have passed and the memory is still there. "First honest relationship, first real kiss, first time, first fuck up and first time with a broken heart were all you."
"First dry hump," JC adds, he gets a death glare from me.
"Who told you that?" Nick ponders aloud.
"I have my resources." I pinch his arm. "There's Kenisha, AJ, Howie, Kevin, Aaron," he lists, trying to think of who else.
"Kenisha is so beyond dead and Howie's dead, twice over."
"How's things with Laney?" Nick asks JC, referring to one of Kenisha's cousins that she and I had hooked him up with in 2007.
"Really good. We have a date set and she's picking out dresses for her and the bridesmaids. How'd you get out of it?"
"I did it with her last weekend, I was was the test. I'm not girly or anything, but I know what would look good on all of us. So I got a waiver for today."

"What's on the agenda for today?" JC jumps into producer mode.
"A song I wrote last night, talking to Lauren about miss thang here."
I roll my eyes. "Whatever, let's bump this."
They softly chuckle for a moment and he records 'Not The Other Guy', some of it sounding like what he had told me in the four and a half months he had waited to make it official, reminding me throughout our whirlwind and often heavily PDA'd romantic relationship. I'm still in contact with his dad, stepmom and siblings. I talk to Jane once in a blue, but since Thanksgiving 95, I can't see her like I had before.

He finishes it up and looks at me, licking the lips that got us into so many heated situations if they weren't melting me into malleable putty. "Can I still use 'Great Divide'?"
"I gave you the lyrics."
"I changed them a little."
He and I had written them in different countries and it's sort of like a duet, but I let him do it as he saw fit. We were experiencing our first few weeks apart due to his touring other countries while I wrote and produced in the US at Julliard, did it fucking kill us and tear us up inside. After I had gone to break in summer 96, I had flown to him and called home to Chris to find out he was in Germany. I found out from Howie that they also have the same management, meaning regardless of what group I spent time with , I wouldn't be able to get away from the pig or Johnny.

Johnny hasn't done anything to piss me off, even after almost 20 years and I've become his right hand and protégée. I work for Wright Entertainment, Jive, JustIn Time, and Free Lance Entertainment under interlocking contracts that declare a no clash agreement. Johnny has seen me co-manage AJ, Brian, Howie, Nick, Aaron, JC, Justin, Chris' band (Nigel's 11), Britney (pre-breakdown) and until 'Bionic' had been released, Christina. The only ones I had managed on my own at any given time were Nick, Aaron and JC because of minimal conflict. Why I am following Nick around today? I'm doing someone else's job-managing his studio time and songs.
A Sweet Idea by Kaotyk
One thing I'll tell you is after I fucked up, I drove to Cassie's house countless times and counted the miles and stoplights, but never had the gumption to go knock on her door. I knew she would just slam it in my face for as long as I stayed with Paris.

So I wrote 'Sick As My Secrets', hoping she might hear it and what I dreamed she would do, but she made herself clearer than crystal when she said (and I quote her) 'for as long as you're dipping into that, I won't touch you until it ends and you're tested clean'. There was close to no sex with Paris because she was too high or drunk off her ass or both and I'm not like that, I like the girl I'm doing that with to be awake and reactive and that's something she wasn't more often than not. I don't know how many nights she would tease and then be too far gone to resolve it.

Cassie on the other hand, she would tease here and there, give me passionate and sensual kisses to keep me patiently hanging on until we got somewhere very private. She was always straight, but she did try pot once and didn't like how she felt on it or reacted to it. She had taped it and you have to keep in mind that she's pretty intelligent, making it self explanatory that she doesn't like it when she acts below that level. So, she has always been very expressive during it and it had always been genuine. I can still taste her cotton candy lipgloss, it was my favorite one other than the mint chocolate chip flavored stuff. I have to smile at the memories, more good and great than bad. "OCEAN!"
I shake my head of the thoughts and memories, joining everyone else in my living room. "Sorry, drifted off in my own thoughts."
"I swear we're gonna havta tether you down."
Lauren taps my cheek and I give her a kiss, just something that comes naturally. "I thought I did, maybe it broke?" They get a chuckle out of this.
Now begins a bust on Nick festival. It doesn't matter because it's just friends and family, about 25 of us. Brent chimes in. "Of course he could have glared at it and it untie itself!" He just gets a strange look, it's enough to make me laugh because the poor guy has gotten only that since Cassie came around.
"No, it'd make more sense that he Cropdusted and it disintegrated," Cassie says, earning herself roaring laughter. I even found it funny. Danny had nicknamed me Cropduster, check his Twitter timeline and mine.
Somehow, Lauren opens the door for Cassie to get the best laughs and sometimes Aaron jumps in. "The worst part is, it could be true for many things," he states.
Lauren giggles and Cassie guffaws, both of their reactions make him smile. He has told me that since I had been with Cassie, Lauren is the best for me. He hated Paris and whoever else I had dated other than these two.

The bonus to him liking my ex, she's best friends with Lauren and they always talk about everything. How far? You've probably heard the final TLC song that had been released as a single, 'Girl Talk', that's how far. They don't bother with talking in code, I know pig latin and op-top.

AJ says something to her in Spanish and she falls off her beanbag, a feat only Cassie could complete. "That was fucking hysterical!" she answers, wiping tears off her face a minute or two later. She forgave him the day we started shooting our first music video as a quintet. Since then they've become good friends. We've all written or talked about someone that's off their rocker funny and been inspired by them, that's Cassie to us and quite a few celebs in the world today. She got across to Justin and that's when 'Girlfriend' got penned, a plea that went unanswered.
"What?"
"Bedhead disaster," she replies.
"Yup, but it was MTV so it doesn't matter," I justify.
Lauren looks at Cassie and she gets up to lead her to my art room, knowing I keep all the photos there. I look at Aaron, AJ and all my other guests. "If we think about this, about today-we're here because of her, even Mike is here because of her," I say, mentioning Leslie's husband. "We have to be thankful that she is the glue that's always held us together, even when we've been tearing at the seams at times. Brian, I remember when you and I had been at each other's throats and she forced us to see not only what we've done to one another, but everyone else as well. Kevin, the silent period. Howie, when your sister got sick and died from lupus. AJ, the drugs and alcohol. My own health issues. Aaron, addiction and poor choices. Leslie, finding yourself. Mike, finding and rescuing Leslie. Lauren helps me everyday, thanks to her. Kenisha, she's the bitch who kept you with her instead of letting you get on that plane bound for NY. Brent, she told you it was okay to cancel our plans and we stayed home, avoiding that accident. JC, heartbreak and despair and depression. Chris, she inspired you to do that contest and work toward Nigels11. Justin, she inspired you and encouraged your solo move when you believed it was career suicide. Lance, she gave you that push to tell the world you're gay. Joey, she pushed you to step up and to propose and actually marry Kelly. We've all got something to thank her for and I say we do it before it's too crazy."
They all nod, silently agreeing with me. "When?"

We just booked Fenway, June 11 and that's the perfect time-after that concert. She's helping Johnny and Danny plan this out, all the fine details while the rest of us plan her surprise party for the next day in a Boston nightclub. The reservation is in place and she is unaware, every one of us that know her have been in on this from the beginning and it includes her fiancé Andrew.
My One True Weakness by Kaotyk
Boston, Massachusetts and it's time for insanity because that press conference had been to announce they have an extra concert at Fenway. I won't be here because I have to leave to help Aaron prep for his mini tour tomorrow afternoon. JC has been texting me about his new flame and Nicky's been texting his new cousin. He laughs that annoying laugh he does sometimes, being in this confined room doesn't help and Lauren has flown to LA for something or other. Never had to worry about something like this before, but I haven't met this cousin and I hear she's sleeping with JC. My cell rings and I answer it, it's Aaron. "Hey, kid."
"The tour has been put on hold for a few weeks, family emergency."
"You've cleared this with upper management, maybe Johnny?"
"No, I was hoping you'd do that."
"Hell no, you do it," I fire back.
"Tour will begin as planned."
Little did I know that this was about their cousin, they won't tell me why.

I fly out to see how Aaron's holding up under the pressure, making sure he's prepping for his mini tour and see him working his ass off. He's in the dance hall building at the compound and really focused, singing 'Swagged Up'. It's smooth, almost flawless and the third verse is when he trips up. "Fuck!"
"Kid, take a break," I advise him, handing him his red Gatorade.
He takes his shirt off and wipes his face with it, breathing heavily as he approaches me. He hugs me and I pretend to be grossed out by it, he laughs. "Thanks for still coming," he says, taking the bottle.
"I'm co-managing your ass, I had to come. Johnny about?"
"He said something about a phone conference meeting with Jive."
I lead him over to the back wall, surrounded by mirrors and talk about anything he wants to discuss. It helps him focus better and takes a weight off his chest, somehow it always leads us down memory lane. "The worst holiday was the first one I was dating your brother," I groan.
"Mom was a bitch, the rest of us were glad just see him happy." He looks at me and smiles. "He told me this morning that he misses when you guys had been together, it's when he was happiest."
This is how I begin to feel guilty, how he and I end up hooking up and we both feel bad after. I'm not going to hear it. "Every time someone has ever started this conversation and I see him next, we end up in a sticky situation. It's even more so since Paris."
"Has he cheated on Lauren?"
"That doesn't concern you."
"No fucking way! When?"
"Last time you and Ange said he missed me," I tell him.
"That was three months ago, wasn't it?"
"Yeah, and the sad part is, neither of us felt better during it and we also felt bad after."
"Didn't he disappear for a weekend around that time?"
"He was with me."
I take a quick glimpse of Aaron, his mouth open and a look of shock on his face. "Is that why he'd take off after we'd say something about him missing you?"
"I would try to talk to him on the phone, on Facebook, on twitter, via email, text and any other way I could think of so we wouldn't be alone anywhere."
"You two have always had a strong attachment," he shrugs off. "I don't see him marrying anyone but you. I can't count how many times I'd seen you and him kiss before you got together," he confesses.
"Jerk!"
"Hey, at the time, I believed you and mom and my grandmoms were the only girls that didn't have cooties," he defends, pointing a finger in my face and flicking his finger down the tip of my nose.
I give him an annoyed look. "As true as that may be, it doesn't help that you almost blabbed to AJ, Kevin, Brian and Howie."
"About you two hooking up and being serious?"
"No, about us being active."
"Ooooohhhhhh, that," he chuckles nervously, "I saw you two going at it and didn't know what was going on or why you were moaning."
"I was more worried about Brian, Kevin and Howie knowing; AJ had known since the morning after our first time."

I make sure Aaron's on track and fly back to watch over the NKOTBSB tour, Nick greeting me. "I miss you."
I close my eyes and fight my emotions, my desire. He's always been my true weakness, my best friend and the one person I'd give everything up for.
Oh, Damn! by Kaotyk

Having a key to your cousin's house has its perks, trust me. "Pookie?" I call out, walking in the door and disarming the security system. I hear movement upstairs, the bed tapping the wall and I chuckle. The pattern is familiar, one I haven't heard since she and Nick broke up last time. I think about it for a second and dismiss it, hearing her moan in a way that I heard her do with him a few times. My curiosity gets the best of me and I creep up the stairs to her room, walking in the room. I let my jaw drop when I see it's not Andrew. "Cassandrya!" I shout.
Nick sits on his heels, but can't look at me and she just covers her face. "Fuck," she mutters into her hands.
"Get fucking dressed and the three of us have to talk," I snap, throwing a shirt at the two of them and I feel my anger begin to rear its head. I turn and exit her master bedroom, knowing I need to cool my jets. "Unfuckingbelievable," I mutter. She's engaged to Andrew Keegan and he's dating Lauren Kitt, but they still got caught in bed together by me. I sigh, shaking my head as I reach the bottom step and sit on the Lazy Boy chair. I lean forward and hold my head in my hands.
"I told you we should've stopped back then, we would've gotten caught," she points out.
"It could've been worse," he muses.
"How? How could it have been worse?" She stops on the landing, crossing her arms and faces him.
"Let's see, there's Howie, Aaron, JC, Justin, Lauren, Andrew and Johnny," he observes, counting the people on his fingers.
"Not to mention, Kaden and Taelyn are in town with your dad," she tells him.
"When did they get here?" he asks worriedly.
She pulls her cell phone out of her pocket, slides her finger over her Andriod a few times and taps the screen before sliding her finger over the screen again. "Just around the time we got here."
"Shit," he groans, brushing his fingers through his hair. His phone rings and he pulls it out of his pocket. "Fuck me," he curses.
"Already did," Pookie retorts.
He shoots her a glare to silence her and she narrows her eyes at him. It hits me, they still love each other. He's always going to come to her, want to be with her as bad as she wants the same and it won't ever matter that they're involved because they'll never move on from each other. I remember how they were both happy when they were together. "No, baby, I forgot that was today. I swear. No, I'm with Cassie, discussing the album and tour." He looks into her eyes while on the phone with his girlfriend. "I love you," he says, directing it at Pookie with his hand on her face and takes a step closer to her, pressing their bodies together intimately. "I'll be home as soon as this meeting is through."


I know I shouldn't keep something like this for anyone or any reason, but this is my little cousin and the love of her life. That happened three months ago, back in mid-April. I want to tell someone about this, but I can't betray her trust. Lance comes across my mind and I change routes, heading for his place. I stop at a red light and text JC. 'Be over after I talk to Lance, forgot to tell him some info he asked for a few days ago.'
'Sure, text when you're headed this way.'
He bought it, so I'm in the clear. I call Lance and put him on speaker. "What's up, Chris?"
"Are you busy?"
"No, I'm actually sitting down to watch a video Cass sent me."
That's strange, she sent him a home movie. "Can you hold off for a few minutes?"
"You need to talk?"
"Yes, about Pookie," I sigh.
"I suppose. What's your ETA?"
"Five minutes," I estimate, glancing at my GPS system she got me for Christmas.
"You're at the corner, aren't you?"
He knows me far too well. "Yeah."
"I see you, Chris," he informs me, stepping onto his porch and watches me punch in the code to his gate once our call is disconnected. I get out of the car and we share a quick hug. "So what's on your mind?" he asks the billion dollar question right off the bat.
"I can't keep this to myself any longer."

Fifteen minutes later, he's sitting across from me. "So you went upstairs and...?"
"I saw her fucking Nick."
"Nick? As in her ex? As in Nick Carter? I thought he's with Lauren and she's engaged to Keegan?"
I swallow the lump in my throat and nod. "Then they got dressed and came down, she was snapping at him about his dad and half siblings being in town and he fluently lied to Lauren."
"What did he say to Lauren when she came in?"
"She called his phone. He claimed he was talking about his album and all that mumbo jumbo that goes with it. He looked dead at Pook and said the three words he's always said to her, still meaning each syllable!"
"When was this?"
"Almost a month and a half before he left for tour."
He narrows his eyes and thinks for a moment. "Isn't she with him?"
"Yeah, but Lauren is here! In LA!" I exclaim, pointing at the ground.
"Where are they?"
"In Canada, I think."
He pulls out his laptop and Google searches the current tour Nick's on. "They're in Calgary. Does anyone else know?"
"Just you, me, her and him." I look around nervously. "You can't tell anyone, not even Joe."
"I won't."
A few moments of silence seals the promise. "When does he begin his tour?"
"The solo one? The one she's managing on her own? The one Lauren is expected to be on the majority of?"
"That's the one," I reply with a nod.
"July 27 and some dates over lap with the NKOTBSB tour dates."
"Perfect. Thanks, Lance."
"Any time."
"I've got to meet up with JC."
"Tell the jackass I said hi," he jokes.
I pull my cell out of my pocket and dial his number. "Hey, you on the way?"
"Yeah, C. Lance says hi," I tell him.
"Let him know I said hey."
"JC says hey," I inform Lance.
"Call me later, jackass," Lance tells him.
"I'll call his punk ass later."
"Well, I'll be there in half."
"Alright."
"Later," I say, disconnecting the call and hug Lance good-bye.
"Talk to them alone and let her know to call me."
"She won't listen to me, but she might if you say something to her."
"I'll call her later."

JC's tweaking some tracks, finalizing them for other people and he's completely sucked into his task. I lean on the door frame and laugh, his head shoots up to look at me. He let his hair grow a bit and he hasn't shaved in a day or two, he might get rid of the facial hair and cut his hair shorter. "Hey, man!" he excitedly greets, hugging me. We sit down and his cell rings. "It's Jaylyn," he tells me, looking at the screen. I shrug and he answers. "Jayl-what?" He's been calling her by her middle name since they hooked up when Nick was with 'Slutbag' Hilton. She had also broken up with him and had used some shmuck to do it, going back to Alex to only leave him for Nick again to break up with him and begin seeing Keegan since late 08 or early 09. "Chris, did you tell someone about something?"
"What? No," I deny.
"He's saying he didn't, Jaylyn. Of course, I'm always here. Sure. Love you back. Hahahahaha! Bye." He hangs up, puts his phone on the soundboard again and shakes his head. "You know something and it's bugging you."
"Sorta."
"You want to talk about it?"
"Nope, Pookie would kill me."
"Right, the Jaylyn secret that I've already known about for over a year."
I'm going to play dumb for a minute. "What's that?"
"She's sleeping with Nick again, it's been going on for a couple years now. Aaron found out and came running to me a couple months ago." His attention is on the track he's messing with. "Joey's known since last year and Justin's known since it started, those two sworn to secrecy like you probably have been."
"Aren't you?"
"Nope, she thinks I don't know."
"How?"
"I play dumb well and we all know it."
"How did Justin find out?"
"She went straight to his house and told him, crying and freaking out that she'd done something so wrong and that Andrew would catch wind of it."
"Has he?"
"No, he's further in the dark than I had been." He shrugs, unfazed by the turn of events.
"Is there something you're not telling me?"
"About what?"
"Pookie."
"Pregnancy scare with Nick, cheating with him, kissing him while with AJ in 95, he took her virginity, broke up, got back together, broke up and she's engaged. Oh, we had sex," he thinks back, counting the things he can think of concerning her that he knows of on his fingers.
"I figured you two have screwed."
"Eloquently worded," he scoffs, shaking his head.
He leans back in his swiveling office chair, sighing. "I thought you wanted to marry her back then?"
"I did, but she wouldn't have it. She set me up with her friend, we had been engaged until last summer when we caught Aaron and her in bed. I called it off and tossed her out on her ass at such high speed that her head is still spinning, turns out the baby isn't mine or Aaron's. It's Chad's."
"Chad?"
"Chad Murray."
"Ohhh."
"Yeah, she had slept with five guys the week she conceived the kid."
"Off the hook, you are."
"You and the Yoda thing," he chuckles.
"How's Sara?"
"She's good, she went to an appointment with Miki." Miki is her friend who's always at her hip.
"How are you two?"
He laughs. "If you only knew."
"Sounds like you're ready to settle down."
"We aren't even serious yet."
"No, but you've been helping her."
"Yeah, she needs someone to turn to and I'm him."
I laugh. "It's not in the tabloids yet?"
"She hasn't told anyone other than her sister. Nothing on Facebook or Twitter. Her Myspace hasn't been used in close to a year."
"Who uses Myspace?"
"She does evey now and again."
He's been seeing this Peruvian since he went to Massachusetts, been flying between LA and wherever she is and she's a nice girl. I think he's insane. "How often?"
"Once a year or two."
"I think she's been playing you."
His cell rings and he smiles. "Hey, babe. Why? Oh, okay." He hangs up, stares at his phone for a minute and launches it at the wall. "I hate women."
"You'll find her."
"This is why I don't mess with Spanish chicks anymore, they always go get with someone else."
"Man, it's been two months."
"I thought she was the one."
"Nope."
"How did you find her?"
"Kace's cousin is friends with her."
"Well, tell him to stop letting his cousin set you up."
"I'm done trying to find her, she's going to have to find me." He groans and rubs his face, leaning back in his chair.
"Maybe you need to try something new."
"Like fucking what?"
"Dating a mom or someone's cousin, someone you know won't have slutty cousins."
He laughs, being sarcastic. "Like that is going to work."
The past couple years of going between women and being single have gotten under his skin. "Just live it up."
"I don't care for relationships anymore, I'm just going to worry about me."

Fuck Love, I Got Bryn Tonight by Kaotyk
It's been a couple weeks since I gave up on finding love or a stable girlfriend, but it's whatever. It's going to be August soon, next week to be exact. I'm going on 35 and I'm not exactly a teen anymore. I see Aaron pass me and he hasn't been hitting the clubs as much. "Hey, Airboy!" I shout.
He turns and sees me. "JC! What's up? Where's Laney?"
"Who knows? Didn't you hear?"
"What?"
"She broke off the engagement and left, no trace."
"Sorry to hear that."
"Yeah, had a new girl for a couple months, but same story."
"Shit, that blows. I'm looking for a shorty for the night."
I chuckle and recall those days. "Watch out for the nutjobs and stay away from any place that can get you married while intoxicated."
"Yeah, I will."
I shake my head as he moves through the crowd. A raven haired and green-hazel eyed bombshell has gotten my full attention. I approach her and she has me dancing in seconds. "I'm JC," I say in her ear.
"Bryn."
"Are you from here?"
"Tampa is home."
"Why are you here?"
"My friend comes home in a week and a half and I'm staying with his loser brother."
"Who might be the loser brother?"
"You just spoke to him," she cryptically tells me.
I raise an eyebrow and try to remember why her name sounds so familiar. "How do you know him?"
"Old friend of the family."
I drink another beer, 9 down. "We should go back to my house."
"Sure, I just have to grab my purse," she informs me. She disappears into the crowd and returns in a few minutes with a small purse.
She has on a short skirt and an old vintage shirt that I've seen a dozen times, but I can't place it now. I hail a cab and we get in, heading for Beverly Hills. Once we get inside my house, I lock the door and punch in the security system code to activate it. I lead her upstairs and she goes in the bathroom for a couple minutes, exiting with just her bra and boyshorts on. I watch her reach behind herself and watch her black lace strapless bra drop to the floor, noticing her bare feet. "C'mere, mami." She struts over and straddles my hips, her lips crashing into mine.
"I've always wanted to meet you, but didn't have the chance."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah."
I flip us over, her sexy frame lying under my body and thunder crashes, rain falling. I press my mouth to hers and strip.

I wake up and see the beauty I snagged at the club last night, fucked her to the point where she lost her voice. I get out of bed and shower, my phone ringing when I get out. Caller ID tells me it's Aaron. "Hey, kid."
"Please tell me you've seen Nick's friend, Bryn."
Why does it matter? "I'm looking at her naked body in my bed."
"Shit! Nick isn't going to be happy," he grumbles. "Get her up."
"No, you can come get her."
"Fucking fine. You need to pray Nick doesn't find out. Ange, I'm gonna go get Bryn, she stayed with JC last night."
"Shit! Nick's going to kill us."
"Yeah," he sighs.
"How long will you be?"
"An hour, I'm clear across town."
"See you then."
He shows up and goes straight up to my room, gathers her clothes. "Bryn, you have to get up. Nick is calling in an hour."
"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn," she groans and rolls over, going back to sleep.
"Nick is calling soon." She bats at him and barely misses his face. "Bryn, get up."
She lifts her head to look at him. "Fuck off." Back to sleep she goes.
Aaron stands up with one hand on his hip and the other in his hair, scared of his brother. "Can I borrow a sheet or something?"
I walk to my linen closet and hold out a heavy sheet for him. "Sure, here." I smirk and he gives me an annoyed glare.
"Thanks, JC." I nod in response.
I Know Her Better Than She Knows Herself by Kaotyk
I can't believe I get to see Bryn after a few years, Lauren's out of town for the week alone with her and Cassie. I know for a fact I got enough love. I miss Bryn, but nothing would happen, not while I'm straight. Cassie slept the whole flight, stayed awake just long enough to get in the car and went back to sleep. We're pulling up to my house. "Cassie, we're here."
"Date?"
"August 8."
She grabs her bag and pulls out her cell. "Happy birthday, jackass." Shit, JC's birthday. I shoot off a happy birthday text and leave it at that. "No way. You did not. Shit. No. Just got in town. Raincheck. Bed."
"What's wrong?" I ask, but she just shakes her head.
She hangs up and we go inside. I check my voicemails, nothing. I look around and pick up the cordless handset, quickly dialing Ange's number. "Hey, Nick," Bryn greets me.
"Anything exciting happen while I was out of town?"
She giggles. "I wish."
"Couldn't have been that lame."
"Oh, it was."
"C'mon, it's LA!"
"Get some sleep, I'll be over tomorrow."
"Yeah, yeah."
"Bye."

I look at Cassie and see she's entirely engrossed in rapidly tapping away at the keys on her cell phone, firing off texts as fast as she gets them. Her face is contorted in annoyance and frustration. "Cassie, let's get some sleep," I suggest.
She looks up at me and sighs, exhaustion adding to her emotional state. She powers down her phone, grabs her charger and leads the way to my room. With her phone plugged in and two towels set up, she heads for my bottom drawer in the back of my closet to grab my Marino jersey and a pair of sexy booty shorts. I lay on my bed and fold one arm under my head, resting my other arm across my stomach. "Shower," she demands.
"I'm too tired."
I'm facing my closet, not my bathroom. She walks across the few feet to the bed, struts across the mattress and when I look at her pulling on my free hand I realize she's naked. "Come on, Nick." She glares at me. "I'll start calling you 'Nicky' again."
"You wouldn't dare, you know that annoys the fuck out of me-we established that 14 years ago," I tell her.
"So?" Her eyebrow raises and she looks at me defiantly. She's older, but she definitely has the girlfriend thing down to a science and that includes being mine. I know we're not dating.
"Don't."
"Nicky."
She's bold. "You know it pisses me off," I warn her.
"Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, Nicky!" she rapidly shouts, running for the shower and giggling.
I know she does it to piss me off, it usually helps her get her way and I admit chasing her is fun. I roll off the bed, walk across it in three big steps and go into the bathroom. She's already started the shower. "Why do you have to be a pain in my ass?"
"Get in here."
"Answer my question."
"Cuz I can, Nicky."
"Cassie."
"Niiiiiiiicccccccckkkkkkkkyyyyyyyy."
I strip down and get in the shower, pinning her to the wall in seconds. "Stop calling me Nicky."
"Why, Nicky?"
"Quit or I'm going to get what I want."
She laughs in my face, I said she was bold. "Bring it, Nicky." That's it! I start kissing and sucking on her neck, keeping her pinned to the wall. "No fair," she whines.
"You brought it on yourself."
"I'll stop, Nick. I stopped."
"Too late now."
She arches her back when I kiss that one spot on her neck and I press my body against hers, intimately pinning her to the wall better. She squirms under me, trying to hold back the moans that are bubbling inside her and I get hard. "Nick," she softly moans.
"Cassie," I respond, my lips brushing her neck and she bucks under me.
I smile as I kiss my way down her neck to her breast, kissing just above the nipple. I drag my toungue over the spot I kissed and she tries to get away from me. "No, don't b-" she tells me.
I bite her breast and she moans, that brought a grin to my face. She's always had a little bit of freak in her, even when she's drained. I can't think of a time when she told me no if she wasn't ragging, drawing a blank on that front. "What?" I slyly remark.
"Condom." I love when she can hardly speak.
"It can wait," I tell her, grabbing a washcloth and my body wash.
"Nick!" She's pouting, it's hot and she sees the smirk on my face. "Grrrrrr!" She puts shampoo in her hair, lathers up and shaves. She rinses off and lathers her body with her lavender and jasmine body wash. Her shampoo is the pink Herbal Essence, she matches the conditioner to it all the time. She puts the conditioner in her hair and combs it through with her fingers, from the roots to the tips. I love watching her shower, it's erotic. She catches me watching her. "Staring's rude, quit," she snaps at me.
"So?" I fire back, recalling she said it earlier.
"You can stare at Lauren."
Low blow, Cassie. "Really?" I should've expected that, she does get pissed when she's sexually frustrated. She just makes a face, getting under the water to rinse out the conditioner and get the soap off her body.
"You left me hanging and you know that don't fly with me."
I pull her into my arms and kiss her rosy cupid's bow lips. "I'll make it up to you."
She shoves me away gently. "Fuck you." She's pissed.
"Please don't be mad."
"I can't believe you did that to me."
"I'm sorry."
She heaves a heavy sigh, leaning against me with her head on my chest. She's only 5'7" and it's just the hand she's been given, a little on the short end. I reach around her and turn the water off. I have to be funny. "Cassie, don't stop, you the bestest, coming off the top as bestest."
"I hate that bitch."
I'm confused, she met Nicki Minaj a few months ago and was nice to her. She didn't compliment her music, but did say she likes her unique style. "You were nice to her." I raise my eyebrow.
"I hate her musically, all she talks about is her pussy, tits and ass-that's not music."
"Isn't that what Lil' Kim talks about?"
"Every other word isn't 'my ass, my tits, my vagina, my pussy, your dick'."
Okay, she has a valid point, true artists can make their songs have multiple meanings and everyone can interpretate it in a different way. "True," I agree. I watch her get out of the stall, looking in the mirror above the sink.
"Why do we keep letting this happen?" she asks, leaning on the sink with her fingers curling around the edge of the sink she's in front of and dropping her head.
I step behind her and wrap my arms around her, I hold her. "I still love you."
"It hurts."
"Every time we've let go, we always find our way back to each other and it's because our hearts scream for each other." It's what I believe, sue me if you don't like my logic. Cassie's had my heart before she even knew it, I've loved her since 91 and I refuse to stop now. I don't care that she's a Kirkpatrick, that she's slept with JC, is engaged to Andrew dickhead Keegan because I know she's always going to come to me.
Fair Play Evens The Field by Kaotyk
Nick might kill me for sleeping with his ex, but then again he's been sleeping with my ex for the past couple years and I now count us even. Jaylyn should be here soon, wanting to talk to me. She said two days after she gets back to LA. She called an hour ago and said she's on her way. "Josh! I'm here!" she shouts. I gave her the codes way back when we were together and haven't had the heart to change them yet.
"Jaylyn," I say, embracing her when we get close enough.
"You still smell the same."
"You smell like Nick," I quip.
"Do you know something you're not supposed to?"
Now to play dumb. "No, it's like you hung out with him."
"Oh, yeah," she cautiously says. "I slept over his house."
She lets me down, I can't keep lying to her. "I've known for the past 2 1/2 years."
Her eyes dart to mine. "How? Who told you?"
"I caught you two hooking up at the club, you thought you went into the VIP room unnoticed. I suspected it, but last year confirmed it."
"What did?"
"I'm the one that walked in on you at the studio. I know Chris, Joey and Justin know. Aaron came to me in June and told me."
Her eyes fill with pure rage and she grabs her phone from her pocket, no doubt calling one of the four I named off. "How could you tell anyone? You promised not to say a word." I drift in and out. "Chris, I trusted you."
"He didn't tell me, he asked if I was keeping anything from him about you."
She says a few things in Spanish and hangs up, dialing someone else. "Aaron Charles Carter!" Dumbass. "You told JC! You promised you wouldn't! Bullshit. Again, bullshit. You know he can't keep a secret. I know about that already, but do you think I'm crazy enough to tell your brother that? I don't even know how to slip it into a conversation that he and Bryn slept together!"
I hold up a hand. "I'd like to justify my reasoning."
She snaps her head up to look at me. "What's that?" she growls.
"He's sleeping with my ex, you, so I slept with his and I think we're even now." She rolls her eyes and continues cussing Aaron out.
Pookie=Unpredictable by Kaotyk
My baby cousin found out about me telling JC because he can't keep his damn mouth shut about this kinda shit. I'm hanging with Justin right now and I look at him on my inflatable pool chair (yeah, I got one and what?). I cannonball into the water, rippling it enough to make him fall off it and I claim it as my own again. "Pook knows we know cuz JC can't keep his damn mouth shut," I inform him once he surfaces.
He smiles at me, having significant intel about the situation and guffaws. "Aaron actually got cursed out for nearly 2 hours straight the next day."
I try to figure out how he would know this, drawing a blank. "How do you know this?"
"I was visiting and after that, I got a smack upside the back of my head on her way out."
I nod, used to the treatment. "You think they'll hook up again, seriously?"
He ponders the thought for a moment. "If they do, it's whatever," he admits, shrugging. "But, if he fucks up," he continues, shaking his head with an evil grin.
"It's on."
"Damn right, Psycho."
"Poofoo." We burst out laughing at Lance's nickname from forever ago.

"Chris?" Is that Pookie or am I going crazier? "Are you home, 'Lan?"
"Yo estoy en el estudio. Estar ahí en un minuto!" I yell up the stairs, looking at my bandmates. Oh, who are they and what band? Nigels11 is the band's name and it's Ernie Longoria, Mike Bosch and Dave Carreirio with me, I guess I'm the front man.
"What the hell, man?" Mike asks me, confused.
"Dude, I'm Spanish. That's the cousin you've seen in passing a few times."
"Al diablo con eso! Ya voy allá abajo! ¿Quién está aquí?" she yells back after a minute or two.
"Nigels11 está aquí y que estamos grabando, pero es lo que sea, prima de bebé."
"Hahaha! Banda el número 2! ¿Cómo va eso, primo?" she rambles, walking over to me for a hug and glancing over the guys. "Mike, Ernie, y Dave, how have you been?"
I look at them and back to her, laughing at their jaws. She's got on some short shorts, a tight tank top and wedge heels with her hair pulled back, her Oakley shades on her face. "She's your cousin? This is little bitty 'Drya?" Mike asks, pointing at a picture of her from when she was 10. It was taken the weekend before JC told her he liked her.
"Yup, this is her," I beam.
"Wait! I swear she dated Nick Carter, AJ McLean and Lance!" Dave shouts.
"AND JC!" Ernie shouts once he was able to gather his jaw together again.
I sigh, hanging my head and she laughs at them. "I did date them, but I'm with Andrew Keegan. Lance had only been a speculated thing, it didn't happen."
"Are you sleeping with Nick Carter?" Mike asks.
"That isn't your business," she snarls, narrowing her eyes.
I throw my hands up, motioning that they hadn't heard it from me. "What's up, Pook?"
"Wanted to see if you'd be up to chill later, primo."
"Sure, just us?"
"Pero, primo," she playfully whines.
I laugh softly. "Okay, prima."
"Be ready for 7:45, 'Lan," she demands, hugging and bidding adieu to each of us.

"She can't be in the same gene pool as you, man!" Mike argues.
"She is, though," I inform them.
"She's fucking smoking!"
"Man, her eyes are sexy as hell!" Ernie exclaims, groaning.
"Her hips are hot as fuck, paired with the perfect ass!" Dave claims, motioning an hourglass shape.
"Dude, don't cross that line," I warn, pointing my Coors bottle at his face.
"Since you got big with the boyband, has she treated you different?"
"On the clock or off?" I scoff, taking a swig of my beer.
"Off," Mike requests.
"Nope, she's still Pookie and I'll always just be 'Lan to her."
"On the clock?" Dave inquires.
"Only because she managed us, she was hard on the five of us and other than that, not at all. We're still family to her, only JC has that bond with her and he wouldn't even tell Justin about how it was just being with her."
"You had to answer to your younger cousin?" Ernie laughs.
"You want me to sic her on your ass?" I suggest.
"I'm good," Dave claims.
"I'm set on that," Mike comments.
"Sure, I'll rock her world," Ernie insists, smirking.
"If you can get past her death glare," I laugh.
"I saw her fuck up Justin back in the day, dude," Mike explains to Ernie, "and if that little thang could take down Justin, I'm not fittin' to get my ass handed to me."
Ernie scoffs as I fire off a text to her concerning this subject in Spanish, her response coming back in seconds and I can't help but almost die laughing. Holding onto the counter as my boisterious laughter dies down, she enters the house in her skin tight jeans and baby doll top. "The fair good, primo?" she smiles.
"Hey, mami," Ernie greets her.
She stares him down, head to toe and laughs. "¡Qué desperdicio de mi tiempo!" she tells me, her honey drops rolling.
I laugh again, my face red hot. "Oh, shit, dude!"
"What?" they ask me.
"She said Ernie's a waste of her time!"
"Breathe, 'Lan!" she tells me, pulling me to sit on a chair at the table the guys are at.
"Hooo! Damn! I love you, Pook!"
"Love you, too, 'Lan," she replies.

~~~At the fair~~~
"Damn, she's fine," I hear a familiar voice comment behind us.
"Shut up, fucker," a much more familiar voice tells the first one.
"She got a fine ass, though, bro."
"Nah, man. She looks nice, but I think I know her and she'd never gives us the time of day if I'm right."
We continue walking, I'm letting her guide me around. We're talking in Spanish and we both think we know these fools. We lead them behind the 'haunted house' set up and she quickly turns on the one behind her, pinning his 6'1" muscular frame to the back of the building. "I knew it was you, gringo."
His blue eyes meet with her honey drops, a smirk pulling on his lips just after Trace began running just to turn back around to see her and I shaking our heads. "Damn, girl! You was hot back in the day, but you were blessed since I seen you last."
"Shut up, Ayala!" she and Justin shout at him.
"Damn, everyone hates me," he mutters.
"She hates you when she decks you in the face, shorty," I inform him.
"You're the same height," Trace argues with me.
"She's an inch taller," I remind him, holding him against the side of the building.
She laughs, tossing her head back. I look at Trace again, hearing her gasp a moment later. "You fucker!" she laughs, shaking her head as his face goes to her neck. She cacchinates for a minute. "No, I'm with Keegan and you know it," she reminds him, his arms slipping around her and he pulls her body close to his. A smirk appears and he growls playfully, her hand smacking the top of his abs. He chuckles as she scolds him, another blonde haired and blue eyed man walks by and ensures he touches her ass. "Ocean!" she yells out, receiving a glance matched with a smirk.
"Text me, Mandie!" he demands, turning to walk backwards and winking at her.
"Hopopopkop upop lopatoperop?" she says, flirting openly with him.
"Who knows?" he retorts with a sneaky grin, putting his hands out to his sides with his palms up and she giggles.

We silently watch him walk away, the three of us guys looking at each other while she sighs happily and she smiles at Justin, grabbing him by the back of the neck to pull his head down to whisper in his ear. His grin grows and he pulls her closer, grinding against her. "We should walk around for a bit first," he suggests to her, pulling her to walk away and Trace and I follow them.
"What was that about?" Trace asks me.
"Damned if I know," I admit.
"Does she fool around?"
I stop, making him halt by almost clothes lining him. "I have no fucking clue and it's been so long since she's started having sex, but I still respect the fact that it's her choice."
He puts his hands up in surrender, bowing his head. "Sorry, man."
We turn to find those two gone, no clue as to where they had gone. "Where did that fucker go with her?" I ask.
I've Told Too Much As Is by Kaotyk
We're ignoring the ringing phones, doorbells and beeping that alerts us of incoming texts as we get down and dirty for the first and last time. Keegan is out of town for his friend's party and I'm doing me. What he doesn't know won't kill him, but I also hope he doesn't lose his cool if he ever finds out. "I wish you could be mine," Justin says in a single breath, both of us yanking our shirts off between kisses of a heated make out session.
"Never." I grab his side belt loops and jerk him toward my body roughly, skillfully getting onto the couch in his living room.
"What if-?" he begins to ask.
"Don't care," I fire back, his hands unbuttoning my jeans as I undo his William Rast jeans.
"Mmm," he moans into my mouth, grinding on me once our bodies are bare.
I gently push him back by his hips. "No glove, no love," I enforce.
He reaches for the nightstand, leaning over me and I run my tongue over the definition of his abs to be rewarded with a hiss. He looks at me laying under his toned body and I see guilt take over his face and eyes. He sits on his heels slowly, his erection at attention and I know that the respect he has for 'Lan takes precedence over his sexual desire. He puts his boxers back on, followed by his jeans with a deep breath and walks onto the patio. I get myself dressed and follow him, wanting answers. I envelop his waist in my arms, laying my head on his back and wait for him to explain while his eyes are focused on the stars and moon. "I want to do it, but I respect Chris so much that I can't betray him like that. I respect you too much to take advantage of you like this. I guess I care too much," he explains, reaching a hand back to brush it over my side. "Forgive me?"
"You did nothing wrong."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be."
"I'll love you forever and a day."
"You always have a place in my heart, but there won't be an us."
"You love Nick the way I do you."

I said nothing in response to that realization, sitting out there in silence until my phone beeps in my pocket. I fire off a text and leave. I get to my car and pause, hopeful that he'll come stop me when I know he won't. Oasis's 'Wonderwall' comes on the radio and I smile, recalling the memories that accompany it. I get to Santa Monica and let myself in, waiting the ten minutes before he arrives. I strut around his house in my green lacy bra and thong set and decide on perching myself on his grand piano in his studio. I get bored after a couple minutes and listen to a track he's been working on, it's probably for his new album. It sounds good, but something is off and I tweak it just enough to make it sound perfect. I'm leaning over his soundboard in my underwear, mixing his songs how they'd sound best when I come across 'Nothing Left To Lose' and stop to hear it. The second verse hits me like a ton of bricks, something he'd written when he had been clean for almost 2 years and I begin to cry because of the meaning behind it. Everyone thinks it's about Lauren, but if you really listen to the words... The chorus explains it all, the truth behind it. Another song plays and I laugh at it, knowing why he wrote it. I sniffle, feeling his presence here and look toward the door to see him descending the steps to his studio. "-girl, it should be you and me tonight, so don't leave me waiting," he sings with the track, wrapping me in his warm embrace as he uses one hand to cue another song and sings it softly. "That was 'Special', it's going on the album."
"I like that one."
"I can tell. Most of them have to do with you."
I lean my head back onto his chest, my right hand tangling with his left on my abdomen while his right hand manuevers the soundboard. His eyebrow peaks and his lips form a tight line, thinking about the track he's playing as he keeps rewinding it to figure out what he's missing. I reach out with my left hand and move a lever to up the bass and another to adjust his vocals, mixing it with expertise. "Much better," I comment.
He rewinds it a final time and he listens to it, kissing the side of my neck. "Julliard taught you well, Cassie."
"Musically, yes. Common sense, not so much."
"Stop beating yourself up over our faults, we're only human."
"A flaw is a flaw."
"You can accept it or fight to change it."
"I know, but who will be there to help me back to my feet again?"
He turns me to face him and locks eyes with me, seriously looking into my orbs. "I know I would drop everything to help you, including my relationship. Don't ever question my loyalty to you, not even for a moment, Cassie." He presses a tender and reassuring kiss to my lips, hugging me tightly after.
This is where I have to stop my story because it's gets too personal, too complicated and it just can't be told any longer. I've told too much as is.
Who Is Kaotyk Charpentier? by Kaotyk
Author's Notes:
This is the first time 'Drya catches wind of Sam from evryone but JC, what will her reaction be?
Okay, I know cheating won't get me anything I may want and I honestly don't care because I'll always love him. Chris and I have sat up time and time again talking about this, proving that it would not only end my relationship but his as well  and neither of us can explain why it happens to Nick and I. It all comes down to the matters of the heart, forever in love with one another regardless of how hard we try to move on. It's sort of like Oasis's song 'Wonderwall' and I just can't seem to let him go.
I'm in my office here in the LA branch of Jive and can't seem to focus on the papers in front of me, knowing that every project Nick, Justin, Aaron and whomever else I'm managing gets into has to cross my desk for approval prior to release. I release the breath I've been holding in a huff of air and sign off on Aaron and Nick's upcoming tours, wondering when I'm going to meet their newfound cousin and Josh's new girlfriend. I still have yet to even talk to her, hear her voice or even see a photo. I log onto my Facebook and Twitter pages, finding that JC and Nick have posted new photos and I click on the links to look at her face. Nick also posted videos of him, Aaron, Josh, Justin her and three small kids running around in Nick's yard and swimming in his pool. He made sure there wasn't any audio other than laughter and I can't blame him, they seem to be so happy without media involvement. I go to the next video and it has audio because it had been sent via personal message on FB, so I hear her call Josh by his name and not his stage name. "Josh, no, no, please don't," she begs him, hands up to defend herself as she backs away from him and I see a super soaker in his hands.
Nick laughs, coming into the shot. "It's not that cold, chicken."
"Buh-kaw!" she retorts. "I know the water that comes from the hose is ice cold, I'm not dumb. Nick, you've squirted me with it!" she argues, pointing to something outside the shot and Aaron chortles, the camera jiggling. Josh squirts her with it and her back archs as the stream of frigid water cannects with her back, prompting her to scream. Aaron points to a water gun with a backpack attachment, I'm going to assume that it's been filled ahead of time like they always have done and laugh when she runs over to it to slip it on and take aim at Nick and Josh. "Bazinga!" she screams, her kids throwing water balloons at Nick and Josh and avoid hitting Aaron because he obviously has the camera.
They have a water fight and half way through it, Aaron skillfully hands the camera to another woman before joining the festivities. They all laugh and I catch short glimpses of her face, hear her laugh and they call her kids Leilei, Kal and Little Man. Josh grabs her around her waist and spins the two of them around, landing with her under his khaki short clad body. I see he's toned up and is a bit more graceful than he had been before, I think it may be be because of her. She smiles at him and he kisses her, pulling her to sit on his lap as he positions his legs to be able to sit cross legged in the grass. He caresses her face and the little girl jumps on Josh's back, essentially ruining the romantic moment. He pulls her around his body to sit between him and the woman he seems so in love with that's on his lap, tickling the child mercilessly. The two little boys join the tickle fest and they all laugh, Nick grabbing the bigger boy and Aaron grabbing the smallest while Maile takes hold of the little girl.
The three pairs of people leave the shot, leaving Josh and this girl he calls 'beautiful alane' or however it's spelled and I actually feel happy for him while also wanting to be protective and cautious about this woman and her kids being in his life. I text Nick and he willingly tells me her social security number and name, everything I need to do a backgtround check on her to come up with no record and sucky credit scores. Her bills are all up to date, she's employed by a temp agency and is in the midst of a nasty divorce. From the looks of it all, it looks like she fought to get what she has and refuses to depend on Josh for anything but love and happiness. She has her own place, all the bills in her name and all that he provides is secondary cell phone service to ensure she's easily reachable.
I sigh, coming up twice as empty handed as he's happy and I admit my defeat. She's even paying off her old bills somehow. She is an honest member of society and is taking care of her small children on her own with her paycheck, putting her songs out there to be seen by possible artists. It's just a week before the VMAs and from what Aaron and Nick have been telling me, Josh is planning on bringing her to another show. Justin confirms via IM that the girl I had seen him with at the MTV Movie Awards is the same girl, just glammed down and they acted like they were in love then. All that info means now is that she could care less about his status and she treats everyone one around her as if they are just normal people who had been given an extraordinary chance, taking it and running with it to experience the fruits it had bore or is bearing. She expect only the priceless things and I now have confirmation that she should present at the VMAs.

Josh had wanted a low key birthday celebration this year, sharing a get together with us the following weekend because of his new 'interest' as Justin and the other guys had explained and I found out that it was due to a woman giving a small celebration at her place. First person that had come to mind had been Tara, but I had been wrong on many levels and I guessed a few more times just to find out that I couldn't be further than the truth. I have a lunch with Tyrese about this new song he and Bow Wow want to record, it being in Jive's archive with a name on it I don't readily recognize, but they say they've had the pleasure of meeting previously through Josh and that the author has many hidden talents besides Nick putting the songs in the files over the past few weeks. Hell, I've read the pieces he's added to the cache we have and they're amazing, the only thing I want to know is who in the fuck is Kaotyk Charpentier!
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2408