Happily Never After by JTFicFan04
Summary:

Dani is just another girl struggling to get by in the world shes had a rough life and made some bad choices that led her to where she is today. Her world is soon flipped upside down when someone comes into her life and offers her a deal of a lifetime or so she thinks that is until the deal she made ends up being the biggest mistake shes ever made. Can she make it right or will it be too late?


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 723 Read: 437 Published: Oct 25, 2012 Updated: Oct 25, 2012

1. Chapter 1 by JTFicFan04

Chapter 1 by JTFicFan04
Author's Notes:
Its only one chapter for now please let me know what you guys think and if I should continue the story, any comments are much appreciated...

The club was dark and there was the foul odor of smoke and booze in the air as Dani walked into Club 21 an adult club located in Los Angeles. “Lookin’ good tonight D” said the guy from behind the bar. “Thanks Lenny, looks a little slow tonight though so let hope the outfit can get some tips, I need to make rent.”  “Well if anyone can with this crowd it’s you and it aint for your outfit hunny “Lenny said smirking as I made my way in back. (a couple hours later) “Well its almost the end of my shift and I’ve made a total of 600 bucks tonight so looks like I’m gonna be late on rent again Nikki” “Its alright D I know its slow tonight maybe we can get an extra shift tomorrow afternoon, I’ll talk to Bob.”  As Nikki got up from the table the two were having a drink at during break someone else sat down. “May I help you” asked Dani  “No but I can help you, I have a proposition” said the stranger.  “I don’t do females, but thanks” said Dani as she got up to walk away. “You wanna make fifty grand?” Dani abruptly turned around “I’m listening” “My names Jessica and I want you to seduce and marry my ex-fiance and then break his lying cheating heart into tiny peices” “Are you serious?”  “Dead serious, I’m willing to pay you half now and then the other half after you sign the divorce papers and if you do it right you may also come out with a hefty divorce settlement for yourself” “I’m not a hooker ya know, you can’t just pay me to fuck some guy as some sort of sick revenge plot.” “Fine, I’m sure someone else here will jump at the chance to get out of this shit hole” Dani thought about all of the bills piling up and how she could definitely use that money, I mean it couldn’t be any worse than shaking her ass for strangers every night for a measly coupe hundred bucks. “I’ll do it.”  Over the next two hours instead of going back on stage Dani took Jessica to a back room so that they could discuss the details of her plan. “So Monday morning you show up at this address and interview for the job, if we change your look a little bit Justin will definitely hire you he has a thing for brunettes and your just his type he’ll definitely want you as his live in assistant. Meet me here at 9 am” Jessica said handing Dani a card with an address on it as she got up to leave.

(9:12 AM Saturday Morning)

“Your Late” stated Jessica as Dani approached her wearing a pair of ripped up jeans and Aerosmith tee about 2 sizes too small. “I needed coffee, no normal person that was up past 3 in the morning is up right now”  “Yea well we need to get you some clothes so I thought this would be a great start at spending that money I’m giving you, it’s right here by the way” Jessica says handing Dani a Prada hand bag. “I thought I was getting cash, I mean the purse is nice and all but it’s not worth twenty-five grand.” Look inside the purse” Jessica tells her sounding exasperated. “I couldn’t exactly just hand you a wad of cash out in the open now could I”“Oh” Dani said as she opened the bag to find the most cash she’d  ever seen in her life. “We good or you need to count it too” “We’re good, so what is it were here for. This place aint exactly my type”  “You need some business attire, if you wanna land this guy your gonna have to class up your slutty look you got going on.” “I don’t dress that slutty thank you, but your right I could probably use a few business appropriate outfits for when I get this job.”  Dani says as she browses the racks. “Who’s this guy I’m trying to get any way?” “Justin Timberlake” As these words leave Jessicas mouth Dani is dumbfounded how in the world is a girl from the club gonna make a super famous millionaire marry her let alone fall in love with her?

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2451