Prince Charming by jcchasezsbabymama2005
Summary: JC dresses up as Cinderella's Prince Charming and gets his Cinderella's attention
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 325 Read: 603 Published: Nov 09, 2012 Updated: Nov 09, 2012
Story Notes:
I hope you guys enjoy this

1. Prince Charming by jcchasezsbabymama2005

Prince Charming by jcchasezsbabymama2005
Author's Notes:
enjoy

JC looked at himself in the mirror and mumbled to himself “this better get Lucy’s attention” he had rented a Prince Charming costume for a Halloween party that his wife and him were having that night, Lucy told him one night when they were at Disney World that she had a fantasy about Cinderella’s Prince Charming and Prince fucking her endlessly.

 

 

As he got ready to join his wife downstairs, he prayed nobody would make fun of him, he went downstairs to join his friends and their wives and significant other and only to find out his wife, Lucy was in the kitchen making an appetizer, she was dressed as a slutty Cinderella, her DD breasts were showing in the tight dress that hugged her curves.

 

 

 

JC walked in the kitchen and saw his wife standing there making the final touches of her cheese ball, he licked his lips as he saw her ass, he was always in love with her ass since it was so curvy. JC placed his arms around his wife’s waist and kissed her neck as she moaned softly.

 

 

 

He pushed her dress up and slapped her ass and whispered in her ear as she nodded and he turned her around and placed her on the kitchen counter as he pulled her panties down and his pants down along with his boxers and thrusted into her and grunted as her moans were swallowed by his mouth as they kept going as he felt his release coming soon, he felt his wife’s release coming, he kept thrusting into her as their climaxes were released.

 

Twenty minutes later JC caught his wife conversing and drinking a glass of red wine with Jessica Biel Timberlake and Kelly Fatone, as she looked up at her husband he winked at her and she blushed and thought of what happened in the kitchen twenty minutes before.

 

          

End Notes:
I hope you guys enjoy this
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2457