Not Like The Movies by jcchasezsbabymama2005
Summary: Ashley Chasez reflects on her marriage to JC Chasez as it crumbles.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 357 Read: 554 Published: Nov 13, 2012 Updated: Nov 13, 2012
Story Notes:
influenced by Katy's Perry's Not Like The Movies

1. Not Like The Movies by jcchasezsbabymama2005

Not Like The Movies by jcchasezsbabymama2005
Author's Notes:
this story is pure fiction, however it is based on my old relationship.

Ashley Chasez took a sip of the bitter Jack Daniels Whiskey out of the glass, as she heard Katy Perry wail on the song, Not like the Movies, she felt her life was spiraling out of control, she was the wife of superstar, JC Chasez, they had three children, Joshua Jr., Lily Rose, and little Chloe who was four months old.

 

 

 

They married after a whirlwind romance, they met at a taping of America’s Best Dance Crew and they had made love after several drinks when Ashley joined him after the show and Ashley became pregnant with Joshua Jr. and JC doing the noble thing, he asked her to marry him and they married in a lavish wedding ceremony.

 

 

 

She looked at their wedding picture, JC had told her that she looked like a Princess, with her flowing Vera Wang dress on, nobody knew that she was pregnant, JC looked so handsome in his black tuxedo with his silver-blue tie, it complimented his blue eyes, she threw down the picture, as she looked at the picture of JC and her at Joshua Jr.’s christening, JC was so happy that he had a son and he was his namesake, and his mini-me.

 

 As Chloe’s cries were heard, she placed the glass of whiskey down and went upstairs, and into her daughter’s nursery and saw her daughter wailing, she picked her up and rocked her back to sleep, as she went in the bedroom, she saw JC packing his suitcase, she sneered and pushed him away as he reached out to her.

 

 

 

He smelled whiskey on her breath and knew she had been drinking to ease her pain; she looked at the man, who was leaving her and their children, she took off the wedding and engagement rings off and threw them at him, as he caught them, he fastened his suitcase and told her goodbye and kissed her forehead as she followed him downstairs and went back to her drink as he left her standing there and she cried to herself and drowned her sorrows with whiskey.  

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2459