Teenage Dream *Prequel to Not Like The Movies* by jcchasezsbabymama2005
Summary: This is the prequel of Not Like The Movies and explores how JC and Ashley met and fell in love and why JC is leaving their children and wife.
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 594 Read: 534 Published: Nov 16, 2012 Updated: Nov 16, 2012
Story Notes:
This is the prequel of Not Like The Movies and explores how JC and Ashley met and fell in love and why JC is leaving their children and wife.

1. Teenage Dream by jcchasezsbabymama2005

Teenage Dream by jcchasezsbabymama2005
Author's Notes:
I might make a third one of these stories if I get good reviews.

Ashley Taylor looked at her best friend, Kelly Crawford as she gave her a ticket to a taping of Randy Jackson’s America’s Best Dance Crew for her 29th birthday, she had been wanting to go for so long, and she had a crush on JC Chasez since she saw him on MMC.

 

 

 

 

 

            As Ashley got in her car, she listened to JC’s solo album on her way to the taping, she smiled at the thought of meeting JC, and she had only hoped her dream came true, she got to the set and sat down at her seat and noticed it was behind JC’s chair. She prayed he would notice her; she had a red tanktop and black skirt on with leather boots on with her brown hair in a high ponytail.

 

 

 

 

 

            After the taping, JC met up with some fans and as he met Ashley, he was captivated by her beauty, he met some more fans and when Ashley got ready to leave, JC ran after and asked her to join him for a drink, and she accepted and met up with him at a local bar.

 

 

 

 

Two hours later JC and Ashley were doing tequila shots as he was getting tipsy, he leaned over and kissed her, she kissed him back, as he drove back to his house, they were all over each other, as they made it up to his bedroom, he asked if he could make love to her she agreed.

 

Two weeks later Ashley noticed she was late with her period, she knew she had only had sex once that month and that was with JC, she looked at her cell phone and debated or not to call JC and tell him, as she took the pregnancy test and it was positive, she texted him and asked him to meet her somewhere, and he agreed to meet her.

 

 

 

 

An hour later Ashley showed JC the pregnancy test as he was shocked to know that a woman he had just met and had sex with two weeks earlier was pregnant with his child, he blurted out to marry him. She had asked him if he was serious and he was or so he thought, he didn’t want his child to know where their Father was when they got older.

 

 

 

 

 

Four years later, Ashley and JC were happily married and had three wonderful children, they fell in love as they were engaged and they were married in a lavish ceremony when Ashley was twelve weeks pregnant.

 

 

 

 

 

While JC was producing an artist’s album, he met a woman and fell in love, he came home to Ashley who was rocking their youngest child, Chloe Elizabeth to sleep and he looked at his wife and knew their marriage was rocky since it was a marriage of convenience since Ashley got pregnant with Joshua Jr. he was in love with Ashley but he had to end the marriage.

 

 

 

 

Two hours later JC felt the sting of Ashley’s hand connecting to his skin, he looked at his wife and said he was sorry, she sobbed out and he grabbed a suitcase out of the closet and as Ashley went downstairs and grabbed the whiskey bottle off of the bar and grabbed a glass and poured some of the bitter liquor.                       

 

 

 

           

 

 

              

 

End Notes:
I hope you guys enjoyed this story 
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2460