Pictures With Santa by musiccrazedjazzy
Summary: Being the Post Card couple is the furthest thing from his mind.

For my Secret Santa amberw
Categories: Completed Het Stories, Challenges Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: General, Romance
Challenges: *NSYNC-Fiction Secret Santa 2012
Challenges: *NSYNC-Fiction Secret Santa 2012
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1423 Read: 466 Published: Dec 29, 2012 Updated: Dec 29, 2012
Story Notes:
Dont own anyone but the story

1. Chapter 1 by musiccrazedjazzy

Chapter 1 by musiccrazedjazzy
Author's Notes:
I am so sorry this took so long my muse left then came back go figure. Hope it's a fun read for you.
Pictures with santa

Hannah knew her idea was going to be a bad one, she felt it the moment her husband sat wide eyed looking at her. She also knew that her mother wanted this before Hannah and her husband left for Europe for a few week which would include Christmas. Hannah sighed before she continued to speak, "Listen, I know you are not to thrilled with the idea of being the post card couple, but please JC I promise if we do this for my mom, I will give you the world's best message."

JC's facial expression softened just a bit, then went back to the frustrated cold glare as he groaned in annoyance, "I know Hannah, but have you seen my schedule lately?" He sighed as he placed his hands onto his wife's hips, "I can barely breath because the guys and I have this huge press junket, and then Leno, and then a whole bunch of photo shoots for the new record. I would love to do it, but I just can't honey." he looked to his watch then growled as he reached for his jacket which sat on the back of the kitchen chair in front of him.

With regret in his eyes he looked to Hannah's sad face and whispered, "I'm sorry, but I gotta go. We'll work something out ok?" With that he kissed his wife's forehead and left her in the kitchen as he went to the garage.

Shaking her head, Hannah grumbled as she began to clean the counter, "yeah sure leave me when I need your help." At that moment an Idea came to her. She quickly finished cleaning then grabbed her purse and left the house.

Twenty minutes later Hannah was in a line at the mall waiting to see the man in the red suit. Young children with their parents surrounded her as she stood alone. One little girl whispered to her mother, "mom, why is that lady alone. Does she believe in santa like you and daddy?" Hannah smiled at that thought. With that thought she continued to follow the line as it moved forward. Once she reached the front of the line there sat in a red fury suit the man himself.

The Jolly old man smiled as he motioned for Hannah to move forward. With a twinkle in his eye he spoke as she drew closer to him, "I know why you are here, and yes my dear one, I would love to help you."

Hannah froze in place the moment she felt him take her hand in his as he was shaking it. Her eyes drew to where their hands met then looked back to the old man and whispered, "how did you know, I mean santa doesn't..." before she could finish her words The older gentleman laughed that jolly old laugh that children knew by heart.

Shaking his head Santa Claus smiled as he leaned in close and whispered back, "you still believe, you just don't tell everyone except that husband of yours." Looking around him, the man nodded to one of the mall elves who quickly came to santa's side. "Jessie, I need you to take Misses Chasez to my friend Donner." With that Santa went back to his chair to greet more children as Jessie escorted Hannah to a door that read Employee's only.

Hannah clutched her purse to her chest, just in case Jessie were to harm her. However once inside the door, she noticed that the door lead to a loading dock where she saw eight reindeer in front of a beautifully ornate sleigh. With wide eyes Hannah stood in shock as Jessie stood next to an older man who smiled and extended his hand to the dazed woman and said, "hello, my name is Donner and you must be Hannah."

Numbly, Hannah nodded her head in affirmation as she shook Donner's hand then whispered, "that was..." she pointed back to the door, "and these are..." She then pointed to the reindeer to which Donner nodded to both. Hannah continued, "Oh my goodness, my husband is going to die when he hears about this."

Donner smiled as he helped Hannah into the sleigh, he then sat next to her and asked, "so, where is JC today?"

Hannah whipped her head in Donner's direction and with a confused expression asked, "wait what? you don't mean that we are going to the studio in this do you?" she waved her hand around to the reindeer and the sleigh.

The laughter came from the older man in a melodic tone and was all the answer Hannah would get until he spoke in a commanding voice to the reindeer, "come on boys, let's show this nice young woman how it's done." with that he snapped the reins and the next thing Hannah knew they were off to where her husband worked that day.

~*~

As the music played through the headphones JC tapped his fingers to the beat on the table in front of him, Thoughts of the conversation he had with his wife before he left this morning ran through his mind, "If only the guys and I weren't getting this reunion tour stuff done then i would gladly go with her to the mall to get those pictures for her mom." He was soon interrupted from his thoughts by a light flickering by the door letting him know that someone was on the other side wishing to enter. He turned off the music, then made his way to the door and opened it to see an elderly man who looked to be lost.

With that thought in mind JC smiled at the man in the red santa suit he then asked, "hi, uh, can I help you?"

The older gentleman laughed that jolly old laugh that children knew so well then smiled, "yes you can son, you see I met a woman today who is in need of her husband for a picture to send to her family." The old man's eyes glistened with merriment as he continued with his explanation to why he was there, "Yes, son I am the very same Santa Claus who brought you that star wars lego set you wanted when you were ten." He then entered the room.
JC's eyes widened at the confession as he followed Santa back into the room and with curiosity and realization he asked, "wait, you are telling me that Hannah saw you today?"

With a short nod Santa made himself comfortable on the chair next to the one JC had recently vacated, "yes, but no she did not get a picture with me alone, she wanted you to be there for that." he looked to his watch and smiled, "in speaking of which they should be here now. Come my boy, you will want to see this." With that the man left the room with a confused JC standing at the door.

JC shook his head and followed the man out to the parking lot where he saw a sleigh with eight reindeer, his wife, and a man close to the age in which Santa looked. Gaping at the sight before him, JC whispered, "are you serious?" He slowly made his way to his wife.

Hannah giggled as she watched the man she loved come closer to the sleigh, "I know it's hard to believe honey, but it's true. Oh by the way honey, this is Donner."

Donner stretched out his hand to the younger man, "so this is the boy who never stopped believing?" He looked to Santa for confirmation as the jolly old man climbed into the sleigh himself.

JC followed Santa into the sleigh and moved toward his wife then chuckled, "I guess the big guy himself decided to help you out huh?"

With a playful slap to her husband's chest Hannah smiled and replied, "He just knew what I needed." The coupled laughed. She then gasped, "oh I almost forgot" she pulled out her camera and handed it to Donner and asked, "could you take a picture of all of us and the reindeer?"

Donner smiled and said, "of course."

Snuggled close together JC, Hannah, Santa smiled for the pictures. Once they were taken Santa winked to the couple and said, "Merry Christmas to you three." With that he was gone and all that was left was JC, Hannah, and the frigid air.

JC and Hannah looked to one another then JC asked, "did he just say three of us?"
End Notes:
Hope you enjoy. :D
This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2484