Road Trip by theusagirl
Summary:

Sequel to "I'm Sorry I Can't"

JC thought that he was never gonna see Ashley again, he was wrong..

I do not know JC pure fiction.. :)


Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 20111 Read: 11164 Published: Jun 15, 2013 Updated: Oct 05, 2014

1. Chapter 1 by theusagirl

2. Chapter 2 by theusagirl

3. Chapter 3 by theusagirl

4. Chapter 4 by theusagirl

5. Chapter 5 by theusagirl

6. Chapter 6 by theusagirl

7. Chapter 7 by theusagirl

8. Chapter 8 by theusagirl

9. Chapter 9 by theusagirl

10. Chapter 10 by theusagirl

11. Chapter 11 by theusagirl

12. Chapter 12 by theusagirl

13. Chapter 13 by theusagirl

14. Chapter 14 by theusagirl

15. Chapter 15 by theusagirl

16. Chapter 16 by theusagirl

17. Chapter 17 by theusagirl

18. Chapter 18 by theusagirl

19. Chapter 19 by theusagirl

20. Chapter 20 by theusagirl

21. Chapter 21 by theusagirl

22. Chapter 22 by theusagirl

Chapter 1 by theusagirl

It’s been a few months since JC has last heard from Ashley, he would never forget what she had said to him that night, every time he thought about her, it sent him chills down his spine, he would love to try to get in contact with her again, but it seems that she was nowhere to be found. During the gap, JC has broken up with his then-girlfriend Katherine, ever since he has been working with an all new girl group, the two of them lacked communication and couldn’t trust eachother anymore, so it was best for them, to just move on. JC was glad; he couldn’t handle the pressure of having someone like that.

 

“Alright Kota, sing that verse one more time for me please?” JC told one of the girls from Girl Radical.

 

The girl did what she was told, and she sang it beautifully.

 

“That’s wonderful, okay girls, that’s a wrap.” JC motioned Andi to shut down the music equipment.

 

Alex, the mature one of the group went up to JC and said, “So when is the music video gonna be ready?”

 

“As soon as I’m finished editing it, it’ll be released in less than a week.”

 

Alex thanked him and Andi, who was cleaning his glasses with a cloth.

 

“I’ll see you girls again a day from today okay?” JC told them as they were heading out the door.

 

The girls nodded and thanked him again, “Bye JC, later.” Nyla replied.

 

JC stayed for the remaining of the hour cleaning up the studio with Andi’s help, Jimmy was at a family gathering with some friends of his, so he couldn’t go to the recording session today.

 

“Alright man, I’m out;” was JC’s reply to Andi. He grabbed his jacket from the seat and his bag, Andi also went to get his things, the two of them double checked the studio to see if they got everything, and they headed out the door.

 

JC went to his car and Andi in his, the two of them parted ways, while JC was driving down Studio City, he started pressing random buttons on his radio and stopped at the smooth jazz station. It was the only radio station that can keep him at peace; he stopped at an intersection and waited for the traffic light to change, JC didn’t know if his eyes were playing tricks on him or what, but he saw a young woman walking down the sidewalk, his mind went blank, and his breath caught in his throat, but the woman he saw looked so familiar to him, the woman had long beautiful hair, tall she was as well, the woman was Ashley.

 

Car horn honks snapped him out from his trance, he sped up the car and made a sharp right turn trying to avoid the cars in front of him, his idea was to circle the block once more and to try to find her; when he got to the other side of the street, he frantically searched for her, “where did she go? Did she go inside one of those stores?” He wondered, even if he did try to find her, the entire meter parking were taken, and how can he find her in the endless stores that were running up and down the street, he looked again, and found nothing, Ashley has disappeared.

 

 

End Notes:

I KNOW I MADE A SEQUEL! :D Sorry for the cliffhanger, I'll update soon..

Chapter 2 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"I wanna go back home.."

“Bob? Has anyone seen Bob?” Ashley called out to her fellow co-workers, “He’s in the back.” Jenny said to her. Ashley was working as a sales associate at the Chico’s store, and she wanted to tell Bob, her manager, something important.

 

“Come in.” Bob was a bald older man, with thin wire-framed glasses, “Ashley? What’s the matter?” He was behind the computer screen typing random numbers on the keyboard.

 

“I don’t think I’m gonna come into work anymore.”

 

“But, you’re one of my best employees Ash, is something bothering you?” Bob said in concern.

 

“I just, I can’t live in LA anymore, its driving me crazy, I need to get out of here Bob, and I want to go back home.”

 

Bob knew that she wasn’t born and raised in LA, she was from New Jersey, and it was a major culture shock from the East Coast to the West, the reason why she came here in the first place was to go off to a small business college, but that didn’t work out so well, so she managed to find a job at Chico’s and was able to find a small apartment.

 

“I miss being, I don’t know, I’m just missing something, I need to get away from it all.”

 

“Like a road trip you mean?” Bob asked puzzled.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I need, I’m sorry Bob, you have been so helpful to me and all of us here at Chico’s, I won’t ever forget you.” Ashley said, giving him a firm handshake.

 

“Well if you do go back, let me just give you your last paycheck, and you have a bonus in there too.” Bob told her.

 

“Thanks.”

 

Bob went into her folder and pulled out an envelope, “Here you go, oh and take this folder as well.”

 

She thanked him again and told him that she would keep in touch with him and the fellow co-workers, and stepped out of the office.

 

“Bye guys, I’m going back.” She called out to them.

 

“Going back where?” Jenny said, she was popping gum behind the counter.

 

“Ash, you’re leaving?” Tim told her, he was price scanning some clothes that were on the counter.

 

“Bob would explain everything okay?” Ashley told them.

 

And with that she headed out of the store.

 

She started to walk to her little car, which was parked on a parking meter, it wasn’t new of course, it was about twenty years old, but this little car was the same car that brought her to LA in the first place, she would never part with it, it got her through so many rough storms, fiddling with her keys she opened the door, turned the car on, the engine sputtered at first, and quickly returned to normal idle speed.

 

“Looks like it’s time for an oil change little guy before we head back East.” She patted on the dashboard.

 

She smiled to herself, checked for on- coming cars, didn’t see any, so she got out of the parking and drove off.

 

 

JC was on his way home when he realized that he was hungry, so he stopped for a hamburger and fries, and was eating outside of the restaurant, there were cars driving up and down the busy street; after he finished eating, he carried his can of soda back to the car and placed it in the cup holder. Turning the car on, he was gonna head home, and backed out of the driveway and headed onto the busy street, as he was driving, and letting other cars pass, he stopped when he let a young woman in a little car pass, his breath caught in his throat.

 

“Was that-? He looked back at the little car, it was turning left, “No it couldn’t be, I imagined her, I mean think I did.”

 

Without thinking, as soon as the light turned green, he screeched his tires and made a complete U-Turn, car horns and people were shouting angrily.

 

“Hey! Watch where you going buddy!” And angry man called out.

 

“Sorry sir.” He shouted back.

 

JC didn’t know what he was doing, but for some reason, he had to follow this girl in this little car, he just had a strong feeling that it was her, it had to be Ashley, and if it was, he wasn’t gonna let her go so easily.

End Notes:

Follow her JC.. :D

Chapter 3 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Who is it?"

This is a very short chapter..

EDIT: After proofreading this chapter I realized that in the first story I made which was "I'm Sorry I Can't", character Ashley lived in a brick house not in and apartment complex, since time has passed I kinda forgot about that, I just noticed that small error, I hope those that have been reading didn't notice it..and if you all did, sorry about that. :D I don't think I'm gonna change it though.

Ashley was gonna head home first before heading to the auto shop, she wanted to dress back into her comfortable clothes, a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, she made a right turn and headed to a small apartment community. She had no idea that JC was following her, well maybe two cars behind her.

The other two cars headed a different direction, and JC saw that she parked in a reserved parking lot; he parked on another spot that wasn’t reserved. JC waited until she stepped out of the car, he couldn’t believe his eyes, the girl was Ashley, it really was, he was so happy to see her, he wanted to jump of joy, but he knew that he couldn’t, he had to remain calm. He watched her take the stairs up to the third floor; he saw the number on the door, “203”.

“So that’s where she lives.” JC didn’t know what to think, his idea was that he was gonna go up and knock on her door.

Would she be surprised to see him? Would she let him in? Would she let him back into her life? He didn’t know, but it was worth a try.

He sucked in a breath and held it, and let it out slowly, he felt like a teenager asking a girl out on a first date, he turned the car off, and got out, he then headed up the stairs, and stood on her door, and he knocked.

A few seconds had gone by until he heard her voice on the other side, “Who is it?”

“It’s, um a friend of yours.” His hands were shaking so he put them in his pocket.

She was silent at first, but she opened the door a little bit, the door had a chain connected on it, and she looked up at the man.

“JC.” She whispered.

End Notes:

Two updates, two chapters.. :D Thanks for reading, and reviews please..

I hope you all are enjoying it so far.

Chapter 4 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"I don't want you to move.."

“Am I gonna stand out here all afternoon or are you gonna imvite me in?” JC said, giving her a slight smile.

 

Ashley blinked rapidly but didn’t say anything, she held the door and opened it wider and invited JC in, snapping back into reality, she managed to let out the words she wanted to say.

 

“What are you-what are you doing here?” She stammered, her hands suddenly became very cold and she tried to warm them by clasping them together.

 

“I followed you.” He replied simply.

 

“You followed me?”

 

“Well, you see? It’s not like that, I saw you walking by Sunset, I mean, I think it was you at first, and I took a second look, and I did realize it was you, and when I went around the block. you were gone, and I thought I lost you, but I found you again at the intersection driving, and I was the one that let you pass, and I followed you all the way here and I waited until you came home and opened your door.” JC rambled and let out a breath.

 

He took a seat on a nearby couch and watched her.

 

Ashley was astounded, if he followed her all the way here, he must really care for her, but right now she wasn’t interested in having a relationship, thinking back to that night where she met him at the bar, and he brought her home, where something almost happened, but didn’t.

 

“JC” She sighed, “Um, I told you, you and I can remain friends, remember? Good friends.”

 

JC nodded, “I know, that’s what I’m here for.”

 

“But, uh..the reason why, come to think of it, I was at Sunset earlier today, cause I was quitting my job.”

 

“Quitting your job?”

 

“Yeah, at Chico’s, I worked there for a while, but to get to the point, the reason why I quit is because I moving.” Ashley sat down on the sofa across from him.

 

“Moving to a new apartment or a house?” JC asked.

 

“No, moving out of LA.”

 

“You’re moving to Sacramento? I heard its nice.”

 

“No JC, I’m moving back home, back to New Jersey.”

 

JC was quiet for a moment.

 

“It’s not a bad place as people say it is, the reason why I came out here, cause I wanted to finish college and be out on my own for a bit, but the college thing didn’t work out so well, and I realized that I have been feeling very homesick, I miss the change of the seasons, I miss having a supermarket in every corner, I miss everything about it.”

 

“I never knew you were from there though, no wonder you were different than most girls I dated.”

 

“I hope you aren’t mad at me.” Ashley said to him.

 

“I don’t want you to move.” JC told her quietly.

 

“But JC, I have to, I can’t be here anymore, this isn’t for me, this is for you, you like it here don’t you?”

 

JC stayed quiet for a moment again and started to think, did he really had a life here in LA? Sure he had to manage that girl group, but it was really all Jimmy’s idea, and LA is actually good for people who want to become actresses or singers or something, and maybe it was good for him before, but now? Not so much.

 

He felt a hand go on his shoulder, “JC are you alright?”

 

“Yeah I’m fine, but uh, when are you leaving?”

 

“Maybe Sunday afternoon, less traffic, I’m driving back you know.”

 

JC nodded and got up from the sofa, pulled out a piece of paper from his back jeans pocket, wrote down his phone number and gave it to her.

 

“Here take this, call me or text me okay?” JC gave her a quick kiss on the cheek without thinking about it, and with that, he went out of the front door.

 

Ashley stood there with the piece of paper in her hand, and she placed her hand on the cheek that JC has just kissed. “What was that all about?”

 

End Notes:

Short chapter I know..

Hope the story is going good for you guys.. :)

Chapter 5 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Short chapter.. :)

Sorry for the long update though..been busy.. :( but anyways here it is! :D

JC spent the whole Saturday packing things into his duffel bag, he was gonna leave LA, maybe for a month or maybe two months, he needed a break, I’m sure Jimmy wasn’t gonna mind, and the girls won’t mind either, besides their single wasn’t gonna be released until later on in the year, right now, they were just doing photoshoots, and JC didn’t really have to be there for all that. He also knew, that his other friend, Autumn was gonna take care of everything while he was gone.

 

Sunday was just a day away, and he needed to make sure that everything was in check, he sent a quick text to his assistant Eliza that he was gonna need a break for a couple of months, and she needed to watch his house while he was away.

 

His phone buzzed and it was Eliza saying that he didn’t have anything to worry about, and that she was gonna make rounds every now and then.

 

Just make sure you don’t throw any wild parties now.” He joked while replying back to her.

 

Oh me, I would never do that, just make sure that all the bills are paid so they won’t cut the electricity off like the last time.” She replied back sarcastically.

 

Bills are paid, and done.”

 

Alright, I’ll let you know when I’ll make the rounds, have a wonderful and safe trip JC.”

 

JC replied back to her saying, “Thanks take care of yourself Eliza.”

 

JC stood watching his almost full duffel bag, he had two more bags to carry, which was his laptop and on the other bag was shampoos, razors, shaving cream, etc. He was kind of excited for this trip, he hadn’t felt this way in a long time, it was just like being with *NSYNC bandmates when they were travelling from state to state and had the most ridiculous hours, it brought him a lot of great memories. Even though he was packing, Ashley still didn’t know that JC was coming along with her on the road trip, he decided to call her.

 

The phone rang a few times and she picked up on the forth ring, “Hello?”

 

Hi Ashley? This is JC..remember?”

 

“Oh hey, what’s up, sorry I was busy packing my things getting ready for tomorrow.”

 

JC smiled and said, “Well, is it okay if I can come along and keep you company?”

 

Ashley was taken aback from his response, “Wait, JC you’re coming with me?”

 

“Yeah, I hope you don’t mind, I already spoke to everyone I needed to speak to and they agreed that I needed to take a break, at least be away from here, I’m packing myself.”

 

Ashley hesitated, “But I wasn’t expecting you to come along, I was gonna go by myself and I-

 

JC cut her off, “Ashley, didn’t you tell me yourself saying if I liked living in LA now?”

 

Uh, yeah I remember telling you that but I thought you weren’t gonna take this so seriously.”

 

“Well I did, and I’m gonna let a pretty girl like yourself drive all the way back, you need a strong handsome man to take care of you.” He joked.

 

Ashley blushed a little and chuckled.

 

Was that I laugh I heard?” He said on the other line.

 

Yeah it was.” Ashley let out a sigh, “Fine JC, you can come along, that way I can show you around and stuff, meet me at my house tomorrow in the evening so we can make we have everything, I may have to do a time change, depends how I’m feeling.

 

JC wanted to jump of joy when she was gonna invite him along, but he kept his cool, this may be the start of something new and wonderful for him, or maybe it could be for the both of them.

 

Thank you so much Ashley, see you then.” JC pressed the end call button and did a little dance around the room, he felt like a teenager going out on his first date, yeah this was gonna be a road trip of a lifetime.

 

Ashley still had her cell phone in her hands, JC was gonna go with her, on a road trip, which was like two days and fourteen hours, who knows maybe more with traffic, gasoline and hotel stops? And not only was this guy handsome, he was gonna sit next to her, while driving, would he be holding her hand? Would he be touching her in all the right places? No, she couldn’t let that happen, JC once did put the moves on her, ever since that night, the way he kissed was just incredible, but no, this was not gonna be a romantic getaway, this was just a trip, a long trip at that, with the guy that she was starting to have feelings for again, and she knew, that he was getting those same exact feelings for her; road trip of a lifetime indeed.

 

End Notes:

Working on the next chapter..I'll post soon.. :)

Read/review thankies..

Chapter 6 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Ok here goes, ready?"

"Ready."

“Here, put this in the trunk for me.” Ashley handed JC the rest of the bags that she was carrying from her apartment.

 

“Are those the last ones?” JC asked.

 

“Yeah, I believe so, let me double check back upstairs to make sure, and then I’ll go talk to my landlord,”

 

JC nodded and headed towards the trunk, he placed the bags inside, along with some of his stuff, JC was surprised that such a small car can carry a bunch of things, he wondered if this car would take them all back, he checked the tires to see if they needed air, and kicked them to make sure. He jumped up when he heard a voice coming from behind him.

 

“Hey, don’t kick the tires.” Ashley told him, coming down the stairs and carrying an envelope.

 

“It’s just a car Ashley.” JC joked.

 

“It’s not just a car, it is the car.” Ashley gave him a goofy grin and JC just laughed at her. He liked the fact that she had a sense of humor, and acted clumsy sometimes, but he liked that fact, it was made her herself.

 

“So are we all ready? What time is it?” Ashley said putting her hands on her sides.

 

“A quarter to eleven, almost midnight.” JC told her, glancing at his watch.

 

“Ok, that’s good a time, we should get going then.” Ashley dug into her minibag and got her keys out.

 

She had a big smile on her face, and was looking forward to go back home and be normal again, because in LA, she didn’t feel normal, she thought she did. JC opened the passenger door and sat down next to her, the interior of her car was comfortable, yet basic. She had a dancing flower on her dashboard and an “Animaniacs” ornament hanging on her rearview mirror.

 

She put the key into the ignition; the car started up, and backed up out of the parking lot and headed out of the apartment complex.

 

“I have already filled the car up with gasoline and did an oil change yesterday so we can just get out of here.” Ashley motioned JC.

 

“You don’t need a GPS or anything or a road map?” JC wondered.

 

“No, no GPS, but I do have directions from Google maps, I know that you gotta take I-80 East back, so that’s no problem.” She beamed.

 

“I guess, and if you need help driving just let me know.” JC told her.

 

“Thanks, but I can drive all the way back myself, in between hotel breaks of course.” She gave him a small smile.

 

JC liked that Ashley was determined, and had this drive to do what she wants, when she wants, something that no other girl in his life did, it is what made her different than all of the girls he dated, but he made a mental note that this was just a trip, a very long trip, not a romantic getaway; Ashley interrupted his thoughts.

 

“I have a bunch of snacks and drinks in the backseat you wanna munch of something before we go?” Ashley turned her hazel eyes towards his blues for a second, before turning back on the road.

 

“No, thank you, I’ll let you know.” JC said giving her a smile. He turned up the volume and put on some smooth jazz music.

 

“You don’t mind listening to smooth jazz right?”

 

Ashley just chuckled, “Unless you want me fall asleep right now with that music, besides I have my own music.” Having one hand on the wheel she had the other hand in the glovebox, she got her mp3 player and USB charger, along with her glasses, she couldn’t see from far away so she put them on and plugged the mp3 player on the radio.

 

“You wear glasses too?” JC told her; and took his glasses out from the case he had and put them on as well, he also couldn’t see far. “You look pretty in glasses, well, prettier.”

 

Ashley blushed and avoided eye contact, “You look pretty cute yourself.” She muttered, but then she added, “Cute and dorky.” And giggled.

 

“I’m dorky?”

 

Ashley just kept on laughing, “You know what JC, I’m glad that you are coming with me on this trip, you are gonna find out what you have been missing all along, you know, it’ll be good for you.”

 

“Yeah, I kinda needed a break myself, working with those teenage girls is not an easy task, but they are a great group, and are talented, but sometimes I need some time for myself, and I honestly don’t, even if is my day off, I’m always working on something.”

 

“Well JC, sometimes you have to, see this trip I’m taking, it’ll be good for me and for you, I know it, you get to meet my mom, my friends, sights, all that fun stuff, I can’t wait to get there.” Ashley let out a happy sigh.

 

“Thank you for inviting me in the first place.” JC replied.

 

“Thank you for finding me.” She winked at him.

 

She was on the last exit before hitting the highway, sending a prayer to herself heavenward.

 

“Ok, here goes, ready?” Ashley asked.

 

“Ready.”

 

Ashley placed her foot on the gas pedal and entered the highway and drove on into the night.

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you guys are enjoying the story, read/review please..thankies.. :)

Chapter 7 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"I need a room for the night."

Ashley paid attention to the road signs and exits, and was looking for a hotel to stay for the night, She looked over at JC, who was asleep. “Figures” She muttered.

Sometimes, Ashley had the habit of talking to herself whenever she was angry or tired, she looked at the clock on the dashboard of her car, it was about three in the morning, so far she has passed California, Nevada, and was on her way to Utah. She needed to make a stop at Utah so she could get some sleep. Looking at the service road signs to see if any of them had any hotel lodgings, she spotted one about fifty-five miles away, and smiled to herself; using her right turn signal she merged onto the lane, she slowed down when she saw the hotel signs in the area, looking for an affordable one she stopped and pulled into the hotel’s parking lot. Turning the ignition off, she looked over at JC and slightly nudged him.

 

JC mumbled in return then slowly opened his eyes, a dazed look on his face. He looked confused and wondered where he was, looking at the hotel sign he turned back to Ashley and smirked at her.

 

“It’s a hotel Jace, to sleep and eat rubber eggs for breakfast, nothing else.” Ashley told him and grabbed her backpack.

 

“I didn’t say anything..wait a minute, rubber eggs?” JC laughed.

 

“Never mind.”

 

She got out of the car and JC followed behind her, opening the front door of the hotel lobby, startling the man behind the counter by her sudden outburst.

 

Ashley told him politely, “Yes I need a room for the night, non-smoking please.”

 

“Ok, but did you come with the guy behind you?” The man asked.

 

“Yes, but we aren’t gonna sleep in the same room, we aren’t a couple.”

 

JC frowned at that statement but didn’t say anything.

 

“Oh I see, let me see if we have any vacancies available.” The man behind the counter punched some keys into the computer and did find some rooms, “yes we do have some rooms open, non-smoking, would that be cash or credit?”

 

“Credit.” Ashley pulled out her credit card and gave it to the man, he swiped the card and told her to sign.

 

“Ok, here’s your room key and if anything is wrong with your room, please let me know, we hope you enjoy your stay.” The man told her.

 

“Thank you sir.”

 

JC looked at Ashley and waited for her to say something to her, but she just went up to the elevator and pushed the button and went inside.

 

The man was looking at JC and said, “You like her don’t you?”

 

“What?” A slight blush lit his face.

 

“Oh come on, its so obvious, she’s a feisty one, an independent girl who is tough on the inside and outside, though I can tell she has a soft spot for you.”

 

“Yeah I know.”

 

“Don’t worry though, she may come around.”

 

JC gave him his card and he swiped it, signing his ever so famous signature, the man behind the counter gave him the card.

 

“Luckily for you, your room is right across from hers.” He gave JC a small smile while giving him the key card.

 

JC chuckled and thanked the man, taking the key card and putting it inside his pocket. He pushed the button on the elevator, the doors opened and he went inside. When the doors opened again, he headed down the long and narrow hallway, and stopped when he found her room, his room was right across from hers, pulling his phone out as well as his key card, he sent her a quick text message saying “goodnight and sweet dreams.”

 

Taking the key card, he proceeded to the room, and opened it, seconds later his phone vibrated and it was Ashley’s text message saying, “Same to you.”

 

JC sighed to himself, and started to discard of his clothing and take a much needed shower.

End Notes:

This is short chapter, I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Read/review thanks.. :)

Chapter 8 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"You are so nice to your fans."

The next morning JC made his way to the breakfast area, passing by Ashley’s room on the way over there, he had the sudden urge to knock and see how she was, he dreamt about her that night of him and her being together, kissing eachother and enjoying some hot passionate lovemaking with her, ok, maybe he was taking it too far, but that’s how he felt about her, and it was hard to keep all of these feelings bottled up. Pushing the down button on the elevator, he went inside and pressed the other button that marked “Lobby”.

 

When he arrived at the breakfast area, a few people were around, they smiled and waved at him, no sign of Ashley, but then he spotted her, sitting along drinking a piping hot mug of cocoa with some toast, a few orange slices on the side. Grabbing what was left at the breakfast area, he made his way over to her, and she looked up from her mug and sipped a little longer and gave him a slight wave.

 

“Mind if I sit with you?” JC asked her.

 

“No, its okay.” She smiled warmly at him.

 

After a few seconds of silence Ashley spoke up and said, “Hey, I’m sorry if I kind of ignored you last night, I was really tired and when I’m tired I get really cranky and moody, so-

 

JC cut her off and said, “Honey, its alright, I know you were tired, if you need help driving I would gladly help out, that is if you want.”

 

“Thanks, but I think I got a goodnight’s sleep, how about you? Sleep well?”

 

 JC didn’t want to tell her the vivid dream he had with her last night, so he just gave her the usual answer, “I slept like a baby.”

 

Ashley laughed at that, the two talked some more when a little girl approached JC asking him for an autograph.

 

“Excuse me mister? Are you JC from *NSYNC?”

 

“Who wants to know?” JC said smiling at her.

 

“Um, my big sister is sitting over and she wants to know, and is asking for an autograph.”

 

JC took a look at the young girl grinning at him across the counter and having her hands on her face.

 

JC looked at Ashley, “I’ll be right back.”

 

“Go ahead and do your thing.”

 

JC got up from his chair and held the little girl’s hand and walked over the young girl that was sitting on the table. He then told the little girl, “Is this your big sister?”

 

“Yes, this is Lynda and I’m Penelope.”

 

“Hi Lynda, you know who I am don’t you?” He winked.

 

The girl just kept gaping away then she just started rambling, “I’m sorry if I was disturbing you eating I just didn’t have the courage to get up, I mean, I never met a real celebrity before, and you are such a huge influence to me, I love you so much.”

 

JC just laughed and took the notepad that Penelope was holding; he wrote on it saying, “To Lynda and Penelope love JC” He then signed his famous signature on it.

 

“May I also get a photo with you as well, me and my sister?” The young girl nervously asked.

 

“Sure.”

 

Lynda shakily pulled out her camera from her backpack and held it up in front of her and her sister, JC placed both arms around them and Lynda thought that she was gonna faint right there but she kept her cool.

 

After the picture was snapped, she and Penelope thanked him and JC told them that it wasn’t no problem.

 

JC knew that the both girls were gonna freak out and tell their friends, because she immediately grabbed her bag and her sister and ran out of the breakfast area.

 

JC made his way back to Ashley, who kinda enjoyed watching the whole show, she was smiling sweetly at him, he caught her looking at him.

 

“What?” He said, taking a bite of his biscuit and sitting down on the chair.

 

“You are so nice to your fans JC.”    

 

“I am.”

 

“I know that she’s probably saying, OMG I just met JC Chasez from *NSYNC!”

 

“Don’t I know it, I’ve seen so many of those in my hey-day, I’m gotten used to it.”

 

Ashley stayed quiet for a moment and observed him eating his biscuit, she found a side of JC that she hasn’t seen before, he was really nice, he had a goodness and a respect for people that a lot of people were missing nowadays, and a warm feeling came over her, she was lost in thought for a moment gazing at him and didn’t notice the time when she saw that it was almost ten.

 

As if JC was reading her thoughts he told her, “Weren’t we supposed to check out by eleven?” He said glancing at his watch.

 

“Yeah sure.” She grabbed her things and the remainder of the plates and placed them on the counter, with JC doing the same.

 

They made the way to the elevator doors and headed back to their rooms, Ashley was surprised that JC’s room was right across from hers.

 

“So I’ll meet you in my car after I check out okay?”

 

“You got it.”

 

After they each got their things in the designated rooms, Ashley headed downstairs and went to the front lobby.

 

“I’m checking out.” She told the woman behind the counter.

 

“Did you enjoy your stay with us?”

 

Ashley nodded yes and took some pamphlets and booklets of random things that were sitting on the desk.

 

“Ok you are all set; enjoy the rest of your day.”

 

“Thank you and same to you.”

 

Ashley then headed out of the front lobby doors and into the parking lot, she took out her keys and opened the trunk and the hood, she placed her bags in the trunk and pulled out a bottle of antifreeze to check if her car needed any. She opened up the radiator cup and poured a little bit in.

 

At that moment JC walked out and stood next to her, “Need some help with anything?”

 

“Yeah you can put this antifreeze bottle back in the trunk.”

 

JC took the bottle and placed it in the trunk, and then added, “Do you need anything else?”

 

“No JC, that would be all thanks.”

 

She then closed the hood and JC closed the trunk, and they both got into the car, they each put their seatbelts on, putting the key into the ignition, the car started.

 

“Alright, lets hit the road again.” Ashley grinned at JC.

 

“You let me know if you need any help driving okay. I don’t want you to be cranky and tired.” He winked at her.

 

“Thanks JC, I’ll keep that mind.”

 

Pulling the car out of the hotel parking lot, she headed out onto the road and followed the interstate.

End Notes:

Reopened this story, working on this one and the other one as well..

I hope you guys like it so far.. :)

Thanks for reading/reviewing..

Chapter 9 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"Let me drive.."

“Where are we now?” JC whined.

 

“Haven’t you been paying attention to any of the road signs?”

 

“I have but-

 

“For the hundredth time we are in Missouri.”

 

“Missouri?” JC looked blankly out of the car window; it was ridiculously hot despite the sour a/c coming in from inside the car.

 

“Hey isn’t this where the movie Twister was filmed?”

 

“No Jace, that was Oklahoma, and we just passed that.”

 

Ashley has lost count on how many hours she had been driving, she was so eager to get home, and she wanted to be there so she can get a taste of the crisp fall air, and be there before Thanksgiving at the most.

 

“I just realized that coming back from LA and heading home was a bit difficult than she imagined, the roads were a bit on the rough sides and she had to keep avoiding the potholes that kept popping up everywhere.”

 

“You got any more chips back there?” JC told her.

 

“I’ll pull over so you can get them.”

 

Ashley stopped on the side of the road, and took a look at her surroundings, nothing but desert and old trees.

 

Three more states, that’s all we need.”

 

JC had his whole body in the trunk and started pawing in the bags, “Hey! You got Lunchables?”

 

“Yeah you can have them.”

 

“You sure you don’t want any? You need a break.” JC asked her in concern.

 

He was right, Ashley did looked a little stressed, her hair was out of place.

 

“I’m fine JC, really.”

 

“No you aren’t, let me drive.”

 

“No!” She snapped.

 

JC was taken aback by her sudden outburst.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to, I just-

 

“You’re tired.” JC said, finishing her sentence.

 

Her expression softened n a bit when he handed her the box of Lunchables.

 

“Let me drive.”

 

Ashley looked at him and then let out a sigh, “Ok JC, fine you can drive, but remember this isn’t your Benz.” She joked..

 

“Oh don’t I know it, but I think it’s a pretty good car, if its helping you drive all the way back.”

 

Ashley just nodded and made her way to the car on the passenger side.

 

“And maybe later we can stop by McDonalds what do you say?”

 

“Yeah later.” She smiled at him, fastened her seatbelt and opened the box of Lunchables

 

JC checked for the oncoming cars and pulled off slowly and headed down the freeway.

 

 

“Hi Welcome to McDonalds may I take your order please?” The guy behind the counter said.

 

Ashley and JC decided to stop at the nearest McDonalds and let the car cool off, and it was nice for them, cause it was over 80 degrees outside and counting.

 

“Yeah I’ll take a number one and what would you have honey?” JC looked over at Ashley who was sitting down taking in the nice cold air conditioning.

 

“I’ll have the same, with a large Sprite.”

 

JC repeated the order to the guy and he punched in the total and told the price to him, he pulled out his credit card and handed it to the guy.

 

“Sign here please.” JC signed his signature and waited for the order to be completed.

 

“I’ll go look for a seat okay?” Ashley told him.

 

JC nodded and saw freshly baked chocolate chip cookies on the side.

 

“May I also get three cookies with that?”

 

“Sure.”

 

JC then pulled out a five dollar bill and handed it to the guy, as we waited for change this order was complete.

 

Carrying the tray to where Ashley was sitting, she told him she was gonna use the restroom, and when she was done, he was gonna go in next.

 

After a while the two of them sat down and enjoyed their meal.

 

“This is nice.” Ashley said.

 

“Yeah, you seem a bit more relaxed now.”

 

“I guess I was tired and a bit hungry.”

 

“You know, its good to take a break sometimes, you gotta give people a chance, you gotta give me a chance.”

 


“I’m giving you a chance JC.”

 

Ashley was a bit afraid of showing her true feelings toward him, it was so obvious that she was falling in love with him, and she knew that he was feeling the same for her.

 

“I know you are.”

 

Ashley stayed quiet for a moment but smiled at him.

 

“Is that a smile I see?”

 

Ashley still didn’t say anything but they both continued to make light conversation while eating their meal.

End Notes:

I'm also working on the other one.. :)

Hope everyone is doing good..

Chapter 10 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Pennsylvania Welcomes You."

Flashbacks are italics.. :)

A little bit of passion is in this chapter.. ;)

Pennsylvania Welcomes You.”

JC read out loud as he pressed the foot on the gas pedal a bit harder, after the countless bickering and hotel stops and after what happened last night was a different story. He took a look at Ashley who was munching on a bag of Lays; she seemed happier and more sure of herself, and less crabby.

 

As he was driving he remembered what happened last night.

 

“Are we gonna stop here or what? I’m really tired you know.” Ashley told him, as he made his way to a reasonable but modest hotel just off of Ohio.

 

JC made a right turn signal and pulled into an empty parking space, turning off the car he told her he was gonna go check in.

 

Ashley didn’t stop him, she was kind of hoping to do the check in for the both of them, as JC headed out of the car and into the lobby, Ashley got out of her car to open up the trunk. Getting her backpack and got JC’s bag as well, she locked up the car and followed JC inside, from a distance she could see him standing over the counter.

 

“Ok you’re all set.” The woman behind the counter told JC.

 

Ashley wondered if JC booked single rooms or did he book double rooms, she wasn’t sure, but the smile on JC’s face said otherwise, she shrugged it off and didn’t care at the moment, she just followed him up the elevator and kept quiet until they both reached the room.

 

Once inside, Ashley noticed that he booked one single room with double beds, non-smoking, it was very nice, much nicer than the other rooms, or maybe that was the exhaustion talking. She went to the bathroom and saw a nice shower, it was simple but delicate.

 

“You can take a shower first if you want to, I’ll just stay here.” JC told her and turned the TV on and flipped channels aimlessly.

 

Ashley thanked him and headed to the bathroom to shower, the hot water from the overhead felt really good on her back, she used her sponge and squeezed out the cucumber melon shampoo and worked her way into a rich lather.

 

As JC was watching TV, he couldn’t help but think about her, this was extremely difficult for him and wondered if booking a single room with double beds was a bad idea, okay maybe he just wanted to get laid, its been a while since he got laid, and that is what he was hoping for, he was falling in her and he knew that deep down she was falling for him.

 

After Ashley finished her shower, she curled up her hair and let it air dry, and put on some pajamas and a bathrobe over her, she was comfortable, made a double check to make sure she didn’t leave anything, and made her way out of the bathroom.

 

“Ok you’re next Jace.”

 

A dazed look was on his face when he stared at her, she was so beautiful, and so completely natural that it was driving him crazy.

 

JC leaped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

 

Ashley just shrugged and put her dirty clothes into a plastic bag and sat down on the other bed. Taking the remote, she landed on a channel and they were airing “Full House.” She just watched but her mind wasn’t on the show, it was on JC, she couldn’t help but think of him, the way he looked at her, the way he treated her, the feeling was there, and she wanted to say that to him.

 

JC then finished up his shower; he threw on a pair of plaid pajamas and a white t-shirt, the steam emerged from the bathroom and Ashley couldn’t help but gaze at him, he was handsome alright, and Ashley noticed something in him that she never noticed before, there was this glow to him, maybe she was dumb or maybe she just never gave him a chance, but she wanted him, the last time she pushed him away, but tonight she wanted to pull him in.

 

JC noticed the look on her face, no words, he just went to her and just kissed her on the lips, strong at first then gentle, she let him take him, he pushed her on the bed and kissed her ever so passionately, with Ashley doing the same, she didn’t care, she needed him, and he needed her, and it was all that mattered at the moment, strips of clothing were quickly torn off, JC made a mental note and used protection for himself and continued being in the moment, he kissed her neck, down her jawline and let the pleasure overtake them, it happened naturally, both were in the moment, the sense of relief that was occurring in their bodies was surreal, Ashley could feel the love that JC had for her and it was amazing, and JC could feel the love that Ashley had for him, together their bodies moved slowly but sensually, and it lasted all through the night….

 

 

“Uh hello? Jace, Snap out of it!” Ashley snapped her fingers in front of him.

 

JC awoke from his fantasy and slowed down the car, a rosy blush appeared on his cheeks.

 

“What happened to you? Are you okay? You look flushed.”

 

“I’m-I’m fine.” JC stammered and forced a grin.

 

“Uh huh.” Ashley replied sarcastically, “You were thinking about last night now weren’t ya.”

 

JC just smirked at her, and gave her a wink while continuing driving down the highway.

 

“I knew it.” Ashley chuckled.

 

JC couldn’t wipe that grin off of his face, what happened to the both of them last night felt amazing, and it was something that he hadn’t felt in a while, he wondered if Ashley was the one, he sure hoped so, and to come this far, this journey was becoming a magical yet unforgettable one.

End Notes:

Hi! :D

Had some time to update this one today, Christmas and the Holidays are coming to a close, so inspiration kicked in, so thats good to know, anyways, here's the other chapter, hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

Read and review! Thankies!

Chapter 11 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

..I want to hear you say you love me..

“About last night.” JC said to Ashley as he took a bite off of his sesame seed bagel with cream cheese.

 

“JC, you don’t have to keep saying it.” Ashley told him as she spread the mayonnaise on her turkey sandwich.

 

“Oh but I do, does this mean what I think it means? Because I know there’s something going on between us, I can feel it.”

 

Ashley and JC were at this quaint restaurant just outside of Pittsburgh, all they needed was an hour and they’ll arrive at their destination.

 

Ashley took a bite of her sandwich but didn’t say anything, while JC didn’t break his stare away from her.

 

“Stop staring at me.” Ashley told him.

 

“I can’t help it, you are beautiful.”

 

Ashley blushed a little; and gave him a shy smile.

 

“Would you like some more sugar in your coffee?” Ashley said, quickly changing the subject.

 

“Why do always change the subject when I mention something about love between us, I know you love me Ashley, I felt it with you last night.” JC added, holding her hands and kissing them.

 

“I know.” She whispered.

 

“Then I want to hear you say it.”

 

“Well, I’m not comfortable saying it here Jace, I think you are a really great guy, but I just can’t say that I love you inside a restaurant.”

 

“It’ll come eventually, I’m not gonna force you okay.” JC then sighed and went back to eating his bagel.

 

Shortly after, they finished eating their lunch and were back on the road, it was Ashley’s turn to drive.

 

JC decided to take a nap and put his baseball cap down to avoid the glare from the sun, even though the sun visor was already down.

 

Ashley looked over at him, she did love him, she loved him with all her heart, and she knew he loved her, she felt it during the passionate lovemaking last night, but she couldn’t express her feelings to him, not yet. She had an idea in mind, there was this special place in her home state that she wanted to take him, and that was where she was gonna express her love to him, just as soon as she left the state of Pennsylvania.

End Notes:

This is a short chapter, I am currently working on the next chapter..

I'll update the rest soon.. :)

Chapter 12 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Ashley and JC arrive at their destination.. :)

Welcome to New Jersey; What a Difference a State Makes!

 

Ashley couldn’t help but smile down the highway as she read the welcome sign, she was so happy, she opened the windows and breathed in the fresh air, and looked over at JC, who was still asleep but started to stir at the sudden cold air.

 

“Hey Jace, wake up! We are here!” She beamed.

 

JC woke up, rubbed his eyes and looked around confused, and saw rows of deciduous autumn trees.

 

Luckily, Ashley knew that the autumn trees were at their peak, because they arrived in mid-November, just a few weeks before Thanksgiving.

 

Ashley looked at the time on the dashboard, it was nearly five, and maybe she can show JC the welcome place before continuing on the road.

 

Using her turn signal she merged onto the right lane, the sign said Delaware Water Gap.

 

“It’s been forever since I’ve been here.” She told herself.

 

She drove into a parking lot, there were autumn trees and a picnic area and a wooden staircase that lead to the river area, the river had a mountain view, which had gorgeous hues of reds, yellows, and oranges.

 

“Isn’t this closed?” JC asked when he looked at the few cars in the parking lot.

 

They close at six, we have an hour left, come on, let me show you.” Ashley turned her car off and headed out the door, practically running to the passenger side waiting for JC to get out.

 

“You are so giddy right now.” JC laughed.

 

“I just can’t believe I’m finally here! I really miss this place, I have so many things to show you, if nothing satisfies you, you can go back to LA.”

 

“Well if I stay with you, maybe I don’t need to go back.” JC smirked.

 

“Oh I know you are gonna love this place JC, but I can’t show everything in one day, that takes time.”

 

Ashley then took JC to the mountain view area, they saw an elderly couple taking photos of the mountain.

 

“That’s gonna be us in the future, I know that we are gonna grow old together Ashley.” He put an arm around her and kissed her on the cheek.

 

Ashley smiled to herself, while looking up at the mountain and the cold blue water, she wondered if JC was the guy for her, sure, he had a few ex-girlfriends before, and some were probably behind him for his money and everything else, but Ashley saw him differently, she felt the love he had for her, and she wasn’t behind him for his profit, she cared for him, she cared for him a whole lot, after all, if he went this far, to join her on this trip, he must really love her.

 

“The water is calm now, but I do know that if it rains a lot, this whole area floods, because a dam was never was built back in 1955, people who lived here, had to evacuate and leave their farms and houses.” Ashley explained.

 

“All of this was flooded?” JC wondered.

 

“Yeah, mostly.”

 

“They should build a dam then, because I think it’s a pretty place, it looks like the mountains are coming right at us.”

 

“They were planning to build one, but it was stalled, because since these mountains are shared with the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, they have to agree to build it, but so far, nothing. Its been like that ever since, there’s even an abandoned ghost town up on Old Mine Road, but I believe that’s closed now.”

 

“Wow, you sure know your history.” JC was fascinated, he was getting interested in all of the stories she was saying, and he just got here.

 

Ashley continued talking about the historical details of the park, and then they went down to the river, they took pictures of the mountain, and they shared a few kisses here and there.

 

“I’m not gonna post any photos of us just yet, these would go in the private stash.” JC told her.

 

It was then getting a bit dark and Ashley knew she couldn’t see pretty well at night, even with her glasses on, so luckily she was heading over to her mom’s house, she was gonna surprise her, her mom didn’t know that she was coming, with a really good friend of hers.

 

“Alright JC, we are gonna head over to my mom’s house, she has plenty of rooms, but if you aren’t comfortable you are welcome to stay at a hotel or something.” Ashley told him, as she was buckling her seat belt and turning her head lights on.

 

“I don’t want to stay at a hotel, I want to stay with you, and I want to meet your mom.” JC told her.

 

“Ok, it’s about an hour drive longer so just so you know.”

 

“Don’t worry; I’m starting to enjoy this.”

 

Ashley smiled to herself and exited the parking lot and headed onto the highway once again.

 

End Notes:

Fun fact:

Delaware Water Gap is an actual place in the state, and the flooding did happen in that year, in which people had to leave their farms and homes, on the road that I described, you can see abandoned farm houses from many years ago, along with the abandoned ghost town.

I would update more soon.. :) Hope you are enjoying the story.. Read/review thankies, and thanks to those that have been reading..

Chapter 13 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Mi casa es su casa." :)

Long chapter..

Ashley drove into a quaint little town filled with small but simple surburban houses, looked like something that came out of a postcard, even though it was nightfall, JC could see how the neighborhood was, Thanksgiving decorations, piles of raked leaves on the front yard, everyone looked warm inside their dimly lit houses.

 

“Alright JC, you are about to enter my childhood home before I moved out to LA.” Ashley said, interrupting his thoughts.

 

“You are gonna meet my mom and our dog Rufus, now Rufus doesn’t like strangers so be aware, he’s a German Shepherd just so you know.” Ashley continued as she pulled up into a driveway.

 

JC looked up at the house, a single family brick house, also with the same raked leaves and Thanksgiving decorations style, the house itself looked real cozy and JC was looking forward to meet Ashley’s mom, JC noticed that Ashley didn’t mention her dad, not that he cared anyway, in his life he never knew his actual father, so he didn’t want to try to interfere.

 

“Ok let me just call her.” Ashley took her phone and hit speed dial, the phone rang about three times and her mom picked up on the forth ring.

 

“Ashley?” Her mom said over the phone.

 

“Hey mom! What’s up?”

 

“It’s almost nine o-clock, in LA it is five, you never call me during that time.”

 

“I know that mom, but that’s because I’m outside.” Ashley told her, trying to contain her excitement.

 

“What?” Her mom said.

 

“I said I’m outside your house mom.” Ashley then beeped the horn and she heard the dog barking inside.

 

“Oh my goodness, you have got to be joking.” Ashley could hear her mom rustling inside in the house and she peeked into the window curtains, and Ashley then got out of the car and waved at her.

 

The look on her mom’s face was priceless, she still had the phone on her ear, and went to open the door.

 

Ashley turned off her car and closed it behind her.

 

“Hi Mom!” Ashley went up and gave her a big hug.

 

Ashley’s mom hugged her back, “Oh my goodness!” She repeated over and over and had tears forming in her eyes.

 

Ashley felt something behind her when Rufus started jumping excitedly on her and barking, while wagging his tail.

 

“Rufus!” Hey boy! Miss me? Yes you did!”  Ashley bent down and petted him, then also gave him a hug.

 

“I can’t believe you are here, what happened? Are you visiting? Did you move out of LA?” Ashley’s mom had so many questions for her.

 

“Yes mom, I did move out, it wasn’t working out for me, I missed the change of scenery, LA was nice, but it just wasn’t home you know?”

 

“Aww.” Her mom pulled her into a hug again, “I missed you so much!”

 

“I missed you too, I wanted to surprise you and I drove back, as you can see.” Ashley said showing her the car behind her.

 

She let out a laugh, “That car is still alive, amazing.”

 

Ashley forgot to mention that JC was in the car, but then she remembered.

 

“Oh mom, I brought someone, a friend of mine, who wanted to take this trip with me, he’s real nice.”

 

JC was a bit shy at first, as he was watching everything from the window, it was a nice yet emotional reunion, and he liked reunions.

 

“Mom?” This is JC, he’s a musician, you may know him from-

 

“*NSYNC” Her mom grinned at her.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“You got yourself a good one, oh yes you did.”

 

JC then got out of the car and introduced himself.

 

“JC? This is my mom Roselle, she’s a great cook, and a wonderful person.”

 

“Nice to meet you Roselle.” JC gave her a handshake.

 

Rufus, the dog growled at him first, then started to sniff his shoes.

 

“Rufus! No!” Roselle told him firmly.

 

The dog backed away but still sniffed him, he then wagged his tail and looked at him.

 

“Hey boy.” JC slowly petted him on the head.

 

“See JC, he likes you.” Ashley told him.

 

“I guess he does.”

 

Ashley, Roselle, and JC continued talking outside about their long trip.

 

“Well, we should take this inside so we could talk some more, I’ll help you all with the bags.” Roselle told them.

 

After taking the bags into the house, JC felt the sudden warmth when he entered; the living room was large enough to accommodate about five or six people, and it was carpeted, a bay leaf color, the walls were painted a cream color, and a regular TV, not a flatscreen, with a bunch of VHS tapes and a few DVDs. Photos were positioned of friends and family, JC guessed. Diplomas, certifcates, awards were also positioned on the wall.

 

“Mi casa es su casa JC.” Roselle told him.

 

“Thanks Roselle, you have a beautiful house you know.”

 

“Oh stop JC, I’m sure you have been to nicer ones than mines, you know with marble floors and chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and a flatscreen in the bathroom.” She joked.

 

“Well, but your house is beautiful Roselle, I can feel the warmth and love in it, its hard when you enter a house, despite all the material things it has, you don’t feel the love in it, but I feel it in here.” JC told her.

 

Roselle blushed, “Why thank you JC, I’m flattered.”

 

JC heard the door close behind him, “Ok, that’s the last bag.” Ashley placed the bag on the floor.

 

“Home sweet home!” Ashley beamed and breathed in the familiar smell she once knew.

 

“You can make yourself at home Jace, watch TV or something, you know get comfy,” Ashley told him.

 

JC just smiled at her, “Thanks, but I would like to tour your house, if that’s okay.”

 

“Ok.”

 

JC followed her through the hallway, with more photos of places and paintings, and Chinese proverbs. He liked that they had an eye for detail, it was real simple, yet delicate, and he was enjoying every minute of it.

 

Roselle followed close behind her daughter, the two of them were telling which rooms were and weren’t used. JC noticed that they had three bedrooms and two bathrooms; the third bedroom was actually for a guest, since when Ashley was growing up, she had friends over from High School and Elementary school.

 

“You can use that room right there JC.” Roselle said, pointing the last door down the hall. JC opened it, it was a plain, but the sky blue painting did the trick, a queen size bed sat in the middle, two pillows were fluffed neatly, and two sheets were folded on the end. The room was also carpeted. It looked real cozy, and welcoming.

 

“I know its not much JC, but if you don’t like it you can-

 

“Roselle, its okay, I love it.”

 

“Oh okay, I was just worried because you are a celebrity and all, and this is not your thing.”

 

“I don’t even see myself as a celebrity Roselle.” JC told her quietly, I know wonderful people when I see them.

 

Roselle smiled warmly at him and motioned to Ashley to go check out her room.

 

“Is my room still the same mom?”

 

“Yes, just the usual house cleaning and vacuuming every weekend, but everything else is still there.”

 

Ashley wondered for a moment, she had a bunch of *NSYNC posters on the wall, and drawings that she left on.

 

JC just grinned at her, “Are you hiding something Ashley?”

 

“Um-no.” She stammered and opened the door slowly but cautiously.

 

There they were, all of them, posters from *NSYNC circa mid-nineties and two-thousands.

 

“Oh how embarrassing.” Ashley hid her face while JC let out a hearty laugh in the background.

 

“So you are a fan, a secret fan, and you didn’t really tell me anything?” JC asked pretending to be hurt.

 

Ashley looked around the room, more photos of High School, and when she was a little girl, there was photo where she looked like she was in her teen years eating a slice of pizza at a restaurant with a bunch of friends.

 

“Are these your friends?” JC asked.

 

“Yeah. That’s Derek, Jay, Tina, Lisa, Jennifer and Mike, freshman year of high school.”

“Do you keep in touch with them?”

 

“I tried, some are on Facebook, they were sad that I was leaving to LA, but thrilled in case I was gonna meet a famous person, looks like I found one.” She gave JC a wink.

 

“Uh huh.” JC crossed his arms in front of him.

 

“So there you have it JC, my room.”

 

“I like it, its simple and pink.”

 

“So did you kiss my poster every night?” JC couldn’t help it, he was on a roll.

 

Ashley blushed and looked away from him.

 

“I’m so much better than that poster am I, don’t you know it, like that night.” JC whispered.

 

Ashley felt weak in the knees, a sense of warmth filled her body, this was not happening right now, JC was teasing her, let alone tempting her, in her own childhood room, wrong, cause it was working.

 

“Hey guys?” Ashley and JC heard Roselle calling them from down the hall.

 

Saved by mom.” Ashley thought breathing a sigh a relief.” She pushed JC aside and headed to the door.

 

“Just a reminder I placed JC’s bags in the guest room, so he can sleep there, and your bags would be here in your room Ashley, and I left more towels in the other bathroom JC in case you need it.

 

“Thanks Roselle.” JC told her.

 

“Yeah thanks mom.”

 

“If anything, I’ll be in the kitchen making a cup of tea, would any of you like some?”

 

“Tea sounds wonderful right now.” JC responded.

 

“I’ll go take a shower mom, I’m tired, long drive you know.”

 

“Ok, you go ahead, you let me know if you need anything okay?”

 

“Alright.” Ashley went back to the room to grab her things and headed to the bathroom, locking it behind her.

 

JC joined Roselle to a cup of peach tea, the TV was showing the weather.

 

Roselle then started making conversation with him, “You know, you seem like a nice gentleman, you like my daughter don’t you?”

 

JC was taken aback but continued to sip his tea, “Is it that obvious?”

 

“Oh I see it, the feelings are there, there’s no denying it, believe me, I’m a mother, I know.”

 

“Well, I like her as a friend.

 

Roselle nodded but continued speaking, “Ashley can be stubborn sometimes, she likes to do things her own way, and doesn’t like to admit her feelings, she’s not that emotional, she’s strong, and gets that from me, unlike the father who was a bit manipulative, so that relationship wasn’t working out, so on he went, I am so much happier like this.”

 

“So that’s what happened to Ashley’s father.” JC thought. “Sorry.” He told her.

 

“Oh no child, don’t be, there are people who are far worse, I’m sure you have had your on and off relationships with women.” She asked.

 

“Yeah, some were just flings others were just wanted publicity because of my status.”

 

“I understand, its hard to find someone in the spotlight and all you want to do is love someone for who you are, not just for your finances, and I’m glad you found Ashley, she’s a sweet girl, once you get to know her better.”

 

“Oh yes Roselle, I do know her after I was on top of her and we made sweet passionate love in that hotel room that one night, that was epic, and he told her he loved her and she loved him.” That is what JC wanted to say, but he didn’t, he kept quiet.

 

Roselle and JC talked some more then she was gonna head to bed.

 

“Ok JC, if you are hungry you can help yourself, it was nice chatting with you.”

 

“It was nice chatting with you too Roselle, have a good night, sleep tight.” He smiled at her.

 

JC was left alone with Rufus and couldn’t stop thinking about what Roselle said about Ashley.

 

Maybe Ashley was the right girl for him, no more searching, no more flings, no more one-night stands, and in the back of his mind, while looking around the simple yet warm house, LA seemed like a faraway place, and he wasn’t thinking of returning back anytime soon.

 

End Notes:

Cozy isn't it?? :)

Thanks for reading/reviewing...would update the other story soon..

Chapter 14 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"Hey Jimmy, its me JC, listen...we need to talk."

Pure fiction..

JC awoke to the aroma of bacon filling in into the guest room, “I can get used to this.” He thought to himself, and looked at his wristwatch, it was nearing nine-am, and he just realized that he was starving, and could use a helping of bacon and eggs right about now.  Doing a couple of morning stretches, he leapt from the bed, and looked out the window, deciding to open it, a light yet crisp autumn breeze went in, he took in a breather and decided to leave the window slightly open.

 

He then grabbed his sweatpants, toothpaste, toothbrush, and all the basic essentials that he needed to go to the guest bathroom that was just down the hall; as JC made his way down the carpeted hallway, passed by the main bathroom, and saw a light on the inside, silently but slowly, he took a peek, the door of the bathroom was open just a crack, and was able to get a clear view.

 

Smiling to himself when he saw that it was Ashley, who had just emerged from her shower, she had a wrapped towel around herself, and her hair was damp, she was combing it and styling it, and looking at herself in the mirror.

 

“What am I doing?” JC wondered, “I’m a peeping Tom.”

 

JC couldn’t help but to keep at looking at her, and he started to get warm, he just wanted to embrace her and kiss her on her neck, and yank that towel off of her and pin her on the wall and make her say his name and do so much more to her.

 

He didn’t know how long he was standing there having all of these naughty thoughts, but he was interrupted by someone who was clearing her throat, turning around, he jumped when he saw that it was Ashley’s mom.

 

“And good morning to you too.” She smiled sweetly, “Did you get lost?”

 

JC, who was suddenly embarrassed by what he was doing, started rambling saying, “Yeah, maybe I did, um...the guest bathroom is where?”

 

“Down the hall, to the right.”  Roselle said, not taking her eyes off of him.

 

JC thanked her and scooted away from her, trying to get to the guest bathroom, so he can take a much needed cold shower.

 

Meanwhile, while JC headed to the guest bathroom, Roselle then went to the main bathroom to go have a chat with her daughter.

 

“Morning mom.” She greeted.

 

Ashley was now fully clothed, a pair of sweat pants and a grey tshirt, her hair in now wavy curls.

 

“Where’s JC?”

 

“In the guest bathroom, do you wanna know what he was doing?” Roselle couldn’t help but ask her.

 

“No what?”

 

“I caught him watching you, he was being a peeping Tom Ashley, I think it was slightly cute, he got all flustered when I caught him.” Roselle explained.

 

“Wait a second; he was watching me getting dressed?” She giggled a bit. “You’re right, it is cute.”

 

Roselle eyed her daughter carefully and blurted out the most random question before breakfast, “You rode the hobby horse with him already didn’t ya?”

 

“Mom!” She shouted.

 

Roselle grinned, “Oh come Ashley, its so obvious that you did, I mean look at him, I know that he’s so infatuated with you it was ridiculous, and you too, you are just too stubborn to admit your feelings to him, I understand, you get that stubbornness from me.

 

“Ok fine, yeah we did what we did, but don’t worry mom, it meant nothing.”

 

“Sure, it meant nothing sure.”

 

Ashley groaned and playfully shoved her mom out of the way and made her way down to the kitchen.

 

Rufus, the German Shepherd, wagged his tail when he saw her, and was waiting for her to feed him bacon, he loved bacon.

 

“You want some bacon boy? Yes you DO!”

 

She saw that he already had a few a bacon strips, from the grease that was on his doggy bowl.

 

“But looks like you already had some bacon; you know you can’t have more.” Ashley told him.

 

The dog whined, but waited patiently for his bacon anyway.

 

Ashley grabbed the bacon, the eggs, the waffles and whatever else was there, and placed the plates on the table along with a glass of orange juice.

 

She munched quietly, when she heard the door of the guest bathroom open, JC emerged, a hint of steam was floating behind him, he was wearing track pants, and a black polo shirt, Ashley could smell him from a mile away. He smelled amazing.

 

“Morning Ashley.” JC said, giving her a smile.

 

“Morning JC, care for some breakfast?”

 

“Bacon.” Was all said.

 

He started to help himself with the bacon, eggs and waffles that was on the table and started to scarf down his food.

 

“Your mom, is the best cook ever!” JC spoke, in between bites.

 

“Thanks for the compliment.” Roselle said, as she headed down the stairs, “and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like.”

 

JC smiled at her and thanked her again.

 

The house phone then started to ring and Roselle went to pick it up, “I’ll take this upstairs, it’s my mom calling me.”

 

Ashley waited for her mom to go upstairs, so she can talk to JC.

 

“So....” Ashley started.

 

JC, who was still silent, took a sip of orange juice.

 

“My mom told me that you were watching me getting dressed, did you like what you see?” Ashley smirked.

 

JC choked on the orange juice, “Well, it’s not like I haven’t seen you naked already, so..”

 

“So what?” Ashley whispered.

 

Ashley was flirting with him and it was working.

 

JC chewed on his last bit of bacon and tried to avoid the intense feeling that he was getting.

 

“Are you trying to get back at me for what I was saying you yesterday?” JC asked her.

 

“Maybe.” Ashley told her, as she got up and cleared the table.

 

JC had to quickly change the subject before things got down and dirty in the kitchen, and Ashley’s mom would catch them in the act.

 

“Where are we going today?”

 

“I may have to restock the fridge, then show you around for a little bit, in a few days, gonna have to transfer car registration, plates and whatnot.” Ashley told him.

 

“I’ll be with you every step of the way.”

 

“I know you will JC, I know you will.”

 

Ashley then went up to him and gave him a long-awaited kiss, which took JC by surprise, but he eagerly returned it back, she then completed the kiss and told him.

 

“Go do whatever you gotta do first before we go and head out.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“You know, call your friends back in LA, Jimmy, the girls, your assistant, to see if your house and your car is okay, things like that, they all must be worried about you.”

 

For a second, JC did forget that he had a life in LA, a celebrity life, he was starting to feel so comfortable and normal for once ever since he has been with Ashley and her mom Roselle, it was a nice feeling.

 

“Well, I texted them when we were in Virginia.” JC hesitated.

 

“You should call them, or update your Twitter status, or something.”

 

JC thought for a moment and sighed, “Fine, I guess I’ll give them a call, I’ll go get my laptop too.”

 

Ashley smiled to herself, “Good, I’ll be upstairs grabbing my things, whenever you are finished just let me know.”

 

JC nodded and watched Ashley head up the stairs, he started to pull out his Iphone, looked up at Jimmy’s number, when he realized that it was still early in LA, maybe about seven or eight in the morning, right now, looking at the clock from the oven, it was nearing eleven. But he still managed to find Jimmy’s number and pressed the call button.

 

This is gonna be harder than I thought…” JC said to himself.

 

After a few short rings Jimmy picked up the phone, “Hello?

 

“Hey Jimmy, its me JC, listen…we need to talk...”

End Notes:

I was kinda stuck on this chapter, but I think its okay..

Managed to update today, glad that the work week is over..so yay! :D

Reviews would be appreciated..thankies! :)

Chapter 15 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"I want you to enjoy every little bit of me..."

Chapter 15

“JC! How nice of you to call, what happened man? I’ve got so much things to tell you, the girls are getting promoted next week and they are gonna release their first official video after the single is released, and it’s gonna be released sooner than expected, isn’t that great?”

 

“Wow, that’s great news.” JC told him.

 

“You don’t sound too thrilled, whats wrong with you? Are you okay? When are you coming back from your break? Next week right?”

 

“Um yeah I guess.” JC thought for a moment, this was gonna be harder for him then he thought.

 

Jimmy sighed for a moment, “JC, if something is holding you back you can tell me, I hope you are getting the break you deserve, because you have been waiting for the girls to get promoted, all of our time and effort paid off.”

 

“I know that, but Autumn is there, so she can help out.” JC replied.

 

“Yeah but Jace, you have to get back here, next week okay, you have to sign a few things and do interviews, I can’t be doing interviews, you know how much I hate them.”

 

“Well learn how to do them Jimmy.” He snapped and hanged the phone up.

 

Ok he didn’t mean to snap at him, and he’s right, they have been waiting for the girls to get promoted, but now that Ashley brought him into her home, and has showed him love, and her mother was so nice, and he was feeling completely normal for once, not having to worry about the paps popping out behind trees.

 

Speaking of Ashley, she came back inside the house, “Forgot my charger.” She saw that JC wanted to tell her something.

 

“So, did you speak to Jimmy JimJim?” She laughed at her own lame joke.

 

JC smiled at her but then it turned into a frown, “Yeah I spoke to him.”

 

“Well, what did he say?”

 

“The girl group is getting promoted and is releasing their music video, meaning their single is gonna be released sooner than expected.”

 

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

 

“A good thing but-

 

“But what?”

 

“I have to leave next week back to LA.”

 

Ashley stayed quiet for a moment, “Oh, well you can go, if its important.”

 

“But I wanna see all the things this state has to offer.”

 

“JC, that’s next week, I’m sure you’ll be able to see them, don’t worry okay?” She went up to him and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

Kissing her back he told her, “I hate it when you do that.”

 

“No you don’t.” She smiled back at him.

 

 

Meanwhile after Ashley did her usual supermarket errands with JC, and bringing the groceries back home. They decided to go take a walk in the park; it was a perfect crisp fall afternoon. The air smelled sweet, and not polluted like it was in LA, which was something that JC could get used to.

 

People were walking their dogs, listening to their music, minding their own business.

 

“So you’re gonna go to LA next week?” Ashley told him.

 

“Yeah I guess I have to, I’ll keep you updated okay with everything, he placed an arm around her and hugged her, she loved him, and was beginning to feel so much more for him.

 

And she knew that JC loved her, and would never do anything rash to hurt her.

 

Just then a young woman who was walking her dog came up to him and said.

 

“Excuse me, I’m so sorry to bother you both, but are you JC Chasez?”

 

JC smiled at her and just nodded.

 

“Oh my goodness what are you doing here in the Garden State? I mean, what a dumb question, I just, I wasn’t expecting you here in a town that’s for normal people, no offense I mean.”

 

“None taken, I’m here visiting with a friend, and I came here before years ago with the guys to perform all the way in East Rutherford, but never actually stayed here and visited.

 

“Oh okay, is it okay if I take a photo with you if that’s okay with your girlfriend?”

 

“Sure, no problem.” Ashley moved aside and let her take the photo with him.

 

The girl then asked him, “I’m not gonna put location on so that way people won’t know where you are is that fine?”

 

“That’s fine, thank you for concern.”

 

“And I know that you probably need a break from it all, I’m just amazed that you are here, cause I follow you on Twitter and everything, I’m sorry for rambling, I’m just nervous.”

 

JC just laughed, “It’s okay.”

 

“Thank you so much JC, and she checked the time on her phone, I gotta pick up my kids at school, would I get there in record time, of course I will!” She started to ramble some more and waved goodbye to them and ran with her dog on the leash.

 

“That was fun.” Ashley told him.

 

“Yeah, I’m used to it; I’ve seen girls cry on me.”

 

Ashley giggled, “I can just imagine their reactions.”

 

“But enough about them, lets talk about us.” He whispered in her ear.

 

“What about?”

 

“This.” He started caressing her neck and taking a strand of her hair that was on her face.

 

“We shouldn’t do this now.” Ashley whispered back to him.

 

“We aren’t, this is just a taste for later tonight, I need to enjoy every minute of this and you before I go to LA next week, and you need to enjoy every bit of me.

 

End Notes:

Had this chapter written yesterday, was gonna post it, but these past few days have hectic, glad tomorrow is Friday! :D

I'm also working on my other story too..

Wasn't sure how this chapter was gonna turn out, but I think its okay.. :)

Chapter 16 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

You are sick."

"Yeah, but you like it when I do this.." ;)

After having countless rounds of intimacy, Ashley and JC both remained cuddled under the covers, it was dark outside and Ashley’s mom wasn’t home yet, so they took that time to have a few moments with one another.

 

“Ashley.” JC breathed in her scent as he lay on top of her.

 

“Mmm?”

 

It had been there last night together before JC went back to LA, so far, they have seen a couple of sights that the state had to offer, he took a couple of random photos with fans, and signed autographs, it had been a nice week.

 

“I’m gonna do my best to come back here for Christmas.”

 

“Don’t you visit your family for Christmas?” Ashley asked, getting up from the bed.

 

“Yeah but-I wanna spend it with you, I feel so safe when I’m with you.” He kissed her on the lips and she eagerly kissed him back.

 

She didn’t want this moment to end, but she knew it had to end sooner or later.

 

JC then pulled away from her, and then laughed when he saw the poster of himself on the wall back when he was a teenager.

 

Ashley then put her hands on her face to hide the embarrassed, “I need to take that down.”

 

“No you don’t.” He chuckled.

 

“Yes I do JC.”

 

“You would have never known that one day you were gonna have the JC Chasez in your bed.”

 

Ashley blushed, “You are such a tease.” She tossed the pillow on his face when they both heard a car pull in the driveway.

 

“My mom is home! Quick go in the shower!” Ashley picked up some random clothes and pushed him in the bathroom.

 

But wait-! JC didn’t finish his sentence when Ashley slammed the door on his face.

 

Ashley put her sweatpants back on and threw on a Tshirt, she looked at herself in the mirror, her hair was out of place, but she smoothed it down. Then she ran out of her room and into the hall and sat down on the couch just before her mom came in.

 

Roselle was surprised to see Ashley who was mindlessly watching TV.

 

“Hi honey how was your day?” She greeted.

 

“Fine.”

 

Roselle heard the water running upstairs, and she looked at her daughter intently.

 

“Where’s JC?”

 

“In the shower.” She replied back flatly.

 

Roselle stayed quiet for a moment, “Uh huh.”

 

“What mom?”

 

“Ashley, you don’t fool me dear, I’m your mother, I know.

 

“No, I don’t know what you’re saying.”

 

“Oh come on Ashley, lets not repeat this again, this is his last day here, and its bothering you that he’s leaving so you and him decided to have a little fun.” Roselle smiled at her.

 

“Yes mom I did, well we did, but he’s coming back you know, we had a great time, these past few weeks have been good for us, and he has been certainly enjoying himself here.”

 

“Don’t I know it? He’s really a nice guy, so tell me, is he good in bed?” Roselle whispered.

 

“Mom?!” She practically shouted.

 

“Sorry, hey he’s not mine, he’s yours, but if I had a guy like that when I was your age, I would not let him pass by.” Roselle joked.

 

“Haha.” Ashley replied back in sarcasm.

 

Just then JC came down the stairs wearing a loose camisole and some denim jeans, his hair was slightly wet, he looked great.

 

“Hey ladies, did I miss any of your girl talks?”

 

“No, we were just talking.” Ashley told him.

 

“Talking about me?” JC beamed.

 

He hopped over to the couch and sat next to Ashley and Roselle.

 

“Just talking.” Roselle smiled at him sweetly.

 

“Uh huh.” JC said.

 

“So JC, you wanna go out and grab a pizza? “Ashley said changing the subject.

 

“Sure, you wanna come too Roselle?” JC asked.

 

“Oh no, I got a lot work to type up later, you kids go ahead.”

 

“But I gotta shower first, so don’t wait up JC.” Ashley stood up and ran upstairs to take a quick shower.

 

Shortly after, Ashley was dressed in a cute blouse and dark blue jeans, and white sneakers; she curled up her hair into a messy bun.

 

“Alright you’re ready JC?”

 

JC did a double take on what Ashley was wearing, “You look wow.”

 

“Thanks for the compliment, you look rather dashing yourself.”

 

Ashley went to go get her keys, “Mom! We out!”

 

“Have fun.” Roselle called out from the den, she was on the phone and typing away on her computer, she then placed her hand over the receiver and told her, “Hey wait! You didn’t tell me how good he was in bed yet…” She joked.

 

“Mother!” She shouted

 

JC just bursted out laughing..

 

Ashley growled and stormed out the front door, “See ya later mom.”

 

“Bye honey, save me a slice.”

 

They both sat down in the car when JC spoke..

 

“So that’s what you two were talking about earlier, your mom is so funny, like you.”

 

Ashley was still grumbling.

 

“So tell me, I’m amazing in bed am I?” JC stretched in the passenger seat.

 

“You are sick.”

 

“Uh huh sure, you like it when I do this.” He started tickling and grabbing her in random places.

 

“Stop it!” She giggled, “I have to drive now.”

 

“Yeah sure, be serious.”

 

She let out an aggravated sigh and backed up out of the driveway.

 

Seconds passed and JC said to her.

 

“You know, you are pretty amazing yourself, and not just being intimate, in everything that you do.”

 

Ashley was flattered by what he said, that struck a chord when he told her that, she felt that and it was such a nice feeling.

 

“Thanks…” She told him softly.

End Notes:

I meant to post this earlier, but was busy, so posted this today! Yay! :D

Hope you guys like this, its playful and all good fun.. ;)

Chapter 17 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"It's official: I'm finally leaving out of LA..."

“JC!” Jimmy snapped at him for the hundredth time.

 

“Huh? What?”

 

“Dude, I have been trying to get your attention on the promotion of the girls coming up, and you have out of it all day, are you feeling alright? Ever since you came back to LA, your mind is somewhere else.”

 

“Jimmy” JC sighed but continued, “I have fallen in love with a girl, that’s my problem, and I can’t stop thinking about her, she’s the one, I know it.

 

“Did you give her some yet?” Jimmy asked flatly.

 

“That is none of your business Jimmy, and it’s not about that, she really cares for me, and I care for her, there’s something about her.”

 

“But what about the girls?”

 

“What about them?”

 

“JC, they have a music video to release next week, and the interviews and everything.”

 

“Jimmy, I have something to tell you, I-

 

“I what?”

 

“I don’t want to be here anymore.”

 

“What are you saying JC, you are gonna give everything up for a girl?

 

“Not just any girl, she took my heart Jimmy, and I’m not letting that go.”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“I’m serious, you and Autumn can manage this whole girl group thing, don’t you think that I deserve to make myself happy, I have made other people happy, it’s my turn now, which is why I don’t find myself in LA anymore.”

 

“You’re moving?” Jimmy asked in amazement

 

“Yep, I’m moving out of LA, when I was with Ashley, she taught me so much more things than the eye can see, and she is so real, unlike my previous girlfriends, who just wanted one thing or two, they didn’t care for me, I thought they did, but they didn’t.”

 

“I don’t know what to say, I thought you wanted this.” Jimmy told him sadly.

 

“I did Jimmy, but you have a wife and Autumn is also married, I trust the both of you to continue working with the girls from now on, I’m sorry that this is so sudden for you Jimmy, this is just something I have to do, I hope you understand.”

 

“I understand JC.” Jimmy rose up from the seat he was sitting and pulled him into a hug.

 

“You have been so supportive of me; thank you so much for everything, I’ll miss you pal.”

 

“We are gonna keep in touch are we? Don’t ditch me now.” Jimmy joked.

 

“We are, and I won’t ditch you I promise.” JC laughed.

 

“Good.”

 

They pulled apart and smiled at one another.

 

“Good luck man.” JC told him.

 

“Same to you.”

 

And with that JC grabbed his things and headed out of the studio, he looked around at the busy hazy LA city, and said to himself:

 

Its official, I’m finally leaving out of LA.”

End Notes:

Like it, hate it?? Needs more work?? :P What do you think??

Reviews are appreciated, thankies! :D

Chapter 18 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

"And I made up my mind..I ain't wasting no more time..."

That line is from an 80s song, Credit: Whitesnake: Here I Go Again(on my own)

I don't know any of JC's managers or his people, story is fiction.. :)

 

“Eliza! Come to my house quick!” He spoke to his assistant on the phone.

 

JC was driving through traffic and finding shortcuts to avoid it, while holding his Iphone on one ear and driving with the other.

 

“What is it JC? Did you get robbed again?” Eliza told him.

 

“No, I’m moving out.”

 

Eliza was surprised, “Oh? How come?”

 

“I’m moving out of state, I need to sell my house.”

 

“Is everything okay JC?”

 

“Everything is fine Eliza, I’ll tell you more when I get home, meet me there.”

 

And with JC pressed the end button and drove to the direction to his house.

 

About 25 minutes later

JC parked into his garage, sure enough, Eliza was out there waiting for him carrying a few folders.

 

“So you’re moving?” Eliza wondered.

 

“Shh, inside..nosy neighbors.” JC whispered.

 

He fumbled with the numbers on his keypad, shut the door behind him, and sat down the couch.

 

“Ok, I’m moving out of here cause I’m in a new phase in my life, I have found the girl from my dreams, I know she’s the one, I can feel it.”

 

“Where is she now?” Eliza asked.

 

“At her home state.”

 

“Which is?”

 

“Somewhere between New York and Pennsylvania.”

 

Eliza had a blank expression on her face.

 

“Anyway, I want to move out of here, where Ashley took me, is beyond my wildest dreams, she’s so comfortable and normal around me and herself, I am in love with this girl, and I’m not letting this one go, I have to follow my heart Eliza, I’m not giving up my music career, I’m transferring all of my musical stuff over there, my mind is made up.”

 

“Ive never seen you this happy in a long time JC.” Eliza smiled at him.

 

JC let out a happy sigh, “I’m glad you understand me, Eliza you have been such a wonderful assistant to me, I couldn’t have done nothing without you, and tell Eric to stop calling me, he’s out of my life, I think he was upset that I signed myself out of his management company, and I don’t care, cause I can manage my own self, I’m gonna be my own manager, I’m gonna have my own home studio with Ashley in a nice house, and we would live happily ever after, and I know that she loves me.

 

“Wow JC, you’re really serious about this?”

 

“I am.”

 

“Ok, just pack up your things and I’ll see what I can do, I have the house files right here, just read them over and sign them, then I’ll put the house on the market; so that means, the media would find out then?”

 

“Exactly, and the magazine would say JC Chasez 1.1 million dollar home up for sale, moving out of California but to where? What troubles the former *NSYNC star? Details inside.” JC told Eliza sarcastically.

 

“And you don’t want anyone to know about your new location am I right?”

 

“Eventually they’ll probably find out, but since I’m moving out of state, maybe they won’t be able to track me down to the new location, maybe a few fans would know, and they won’t say anything, I’m gonna go find and buy a house in the mountains somewhere over there, and I don’t have to worry about wildfires.” JC grinned.

 

“Ok, I’ll take care of everything JC, you know? I’m gonna miss your craziness.”

 

“Don’t worry Eliza, I’ll keep in touch with you, I’ll invite you to the wedding.”

 

“You’re gonna marry this girl too?”

 

“That’s what I’m counting on.” JC winked at her.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Ashley felt a strange wave of excitement coming to her, something remarkable was coming to her, she was at the pet store with her dog, and listening to the Christmas songs that were playing in the background, it was just a few more days before Thanksgiving, and they were already playing Christmas songs, she smiled when she thought about JC, all the time she thought about the man, it was ridiculous. Rufus, was playing with the new squeaky ball that he found, which made her snap out of her thoughts.

 

“That’s the one you want boy?” Ashley petted his head.

 

The dog wagged his tail happily and trotted down the aisle to play with more toys.”

 

“No you can’t get any more, you have to leave some to the other doggies.”

 

With Rufus and his new squeaky toy, she checked out on the counter and headed out of the store, a blast of cold wind hit her face.

 

“Now it’s a good time to have a nice cup of piping hot cocoa with little marshmallows.” She thought to herself.

 

Rufus sat in the back and was still chewing on his new squeaky toy.

 

“Good, that would keep him occupied for a while.” Ashley said.

She turned the car on and let the car warm up until she turned the heat on, then her phone started vibrating; her heart jumped when she saw that it was JC who texted her.

 

Miss you…” ;) was his response.

 

Ashley wondered why he put the wink, but she texted him back saying, “Miss you too.. xoxo”

 

“What are you doing now?” JC texted her.

 

“Getting Rufus a new chew toy, then I’m going home to go have some hot cocoa, it is FREEZING out.”

 

“Wish I was there to warm you up also.” JC told her.

 

“I’d like that.” Ashley replied to him.

 

“I would embrace you, kiss you all over.”

 

“Did I say I would like that? I meant I would LOVE that.”

 

“I thought so.”

 

So how about you? What are you doing?” Ashley texted him.

 

“Oh right now, working on some Girl Radical stuff and talking with my assistant about something.”

 

JC didn’t want to tell Ashley too much details, he wanted to surprise her, so he decided to make up a story until his plan worked out.”

 

Oh, I hope everything works out for you.”

 

“It will, I’m sure of it.” ;)

 

There was that wink again, JC was up to something cause she couldn’t shake that feeling that she had in the pit of her stomach.

 

I have to let you go JC, I’ll tell Rufus and my mom you said hello, cause I’m still in the parking lot at the pet store, lol.”

 

“Oh I’m sorry, lol but hello to Rufus and your mom, I’ll talk to you soon babe, love you.”

 

“Love you too.”

 

Biting her lip, she placed the phone down back on the passenger seat, and took a look at Rufus who was asleep.

 

Smiling to herself, she turned the radio on, and *NSYNC’s: “I Don’t Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You “came on.

 

JC’s voice came through the speakers making her smile even more…

 

 

 

End Notes:

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th yesterday, I know I did.. :D

I'll update more soon, thanks to those that have been reading/reviewing..

Chapter 19 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

This is a short chapter...

JC says goodbye to his former manager Eric..

I do not know JC, Eric, or any of his assistants...pure fiction, and all good fun..lolz

A few weeks later

 

“Ok that’s it.” JC smiled proudly to himself.

 

Eric and Eliza stood outside of JC’s house, it had a “For Sale” sign on it, Eric had a frown on his face when JC stood by the sign.

 

“I’m sorry Eric, but I have to do this, you can go manage Chace for a while.” He joked.

 

That made Eric frown even more.

 

“So you got everything settled JC?” Eliza asked, while she was texting on her Iphone.

 

“Yep, the other day I found a gorgeous house in the location I thought was suitable, good school system, good neighborhood, low crime rate, diverse community, it’s perfect for the two of us and in case we ever decide to ever have children, but that’s not the case right now.”

 

“I understand.” Eliza added.

 

“So you’re driving to where your girlfriend lives?” Eric told him, he had a slight tone in his voice but JC didn’t care.

 

“Yep, when I get to our new house I’ll have the movers over there and everything, I’ll let them know.”

 

Eric nodded and still kept quiet.

 

“And besides, she actually drove back from here to her homestate, and I went with her, so I’m gonna do it again, this time in my car, by myself.”

 

“Uh huh, love makes you do strange things huh JC?”

 

“That it does, call me when it happens to you Eric.” JC told him back.

 

JC knew that Eric was mad, he wasn’t such a big help to him, and was always pushed back because of Eric, sure things went smoothly at first, but then he started getting bitter, and JC didn’t like that, it was why he went and became friends with Jimmy; Jimmy was a better friend then Eric ever was.

 

“I have to go guys, thank you for everything.” JC gave a hug to Eliza and a handshake to Eric.

 

“Call me when you get there?” Eliza added.

 

“Sure.”

 

“And I’ll call you in case we have a buyer for your house.” Eliza said, looking at the house.

 

“A lot of memories in this place.” JC sighed.

 

“A lot of parties and girls.” Eric told him.

 

“A lot of messes to clean up the next day.” JC glared at him.

 

“That wasn’t my fault.”

 

“Well, it was your fault for bringing those girls over, were you trying to ruin my reputation? People would probably think that I’m some sort of freak.”

 

“Well you are.” Eric told him.

 

“Whatever, and besides, it was your fault that you set me up with those girls, including my last ex- girlfriend.”

 

Eric just laughed.

 

“Yeah, laugh all you want Eric.”

 

And with that, JC gave another hug to Eliza, and double checked the trunk to make sure he had his bags, he then got into his car, took one last look at his house, and one last look at Eliza and Eric.

 

Eliza waved at him, while Eric was just tapping away on his I-phone.

 


“Like always...”
JC muttered under his breath,

 

He was so glad that he was leaving out of LA, let alone, the whole state of California, he was just wanted to get out of there.

 

The sooner, the better… He said to himself.

 

Turning the ignition on, he drove away, away from the distant memories, some were good, some were bad, and he was looking forward to the new beginnings, that he was excited to share with his significant other.

End Notes:

I may be almost done with this story, just a few chapters more.. :)

Thanks for reading/reviewing..

Chapter 20 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:

Welcome to NJ.. :P

JC smiled as he drove by the “Welcome to New Jersey” sign, and used his GPS system to pinpoint the location of his and Ashley’s new home, it took about two days and almost fourteen hours to get from Los Angeles to New Jersey, driving the same route that Ashley took made his heart flutter, even though, he already drove with her when she was moving out of LA.

 

He was still getting used to the area as he followed directions that his GPS system was giving him, he texted his realtor saying that he was on his way, to sign the official paper to make the house his; about a forty-five minute drive throughout the area, he arrived at his destination, on his left was a large entrance heading up towards a large light yellow concrete house, it wasn’t a mansion of course, but it was huge. Large big bay windows that would certainly do well for Christmas decorations, green fields around the house so their children and dogs could play and be safe in the near future; behind the house, was a secluded lake, surrounded by maple and oak trees, the leaves on the trees however, were bare since it was already nearing winter. He them stopped his car on the garage, a moving truck and his realtor were there.

 

“Hello Mr. Chasez, glad you could make it, everything is in tip top shape as you requested, we hope you and your girlfriend enjoy your new house, just sign here, and it’s yours.” The realtor explained to him professionally.

 

JC read the form over and double checked to make sure, and then signed the official document, and then he received his copy.

 

He then thanked the realtor and gave eachother handshakes. “If there is any problem let me know, but I’m sure you’ll find everything suitable.”

 

“Thanks Keith., JC told him, pleasure doing business you.”

 

“Likewise.” Keith then headed back to his BMW, and drove out of the large house.

 

Just then the movers came out of the truck with some of his things, and helped him with just the couch, tables, and bed.

 

“I’ll set everything up thank you.” JC told them.

 

He thanked the movers and they gave him their business card just in case he needed more help with anything.

 

And with that the movers were on their way.

 

JC watched them leave the large house and breathed in the nice crisp air, “I can get used to this.”

 

Swinging his car keys in the air, the front entrance had an extra house key, and a keyless entry, just in case keyless entries malfunction, closing the front door behind him, he started to look around, mahogany living room floors, a modern kitchen with new appliances, a dining room with his large wooden table, everything else was still in boxes, he then checked the master bedroom that he and Ashley would share soon, he couldn’t wait to spend the rest of his life with her, she was gonna be so surprised, she had no clue that JC bought her a house, and she also had no clue that JC was there.

 

JC then went to check the bathrooms, everything worked fine, he then went to check the modern basement where his own home studio would be, that he can get some work done, maybe he’ll release something new for himself, now that he was feeling inspired.

 

Checked the backyard, everything was so beautiful, even though it was the dead of winter, no crazy horns blaring, no traffic for the most dumbest things, and best of all, no smog, it was just perfect, he wanted to jump for joy, but he knew he couldn’t right now, with just a week left before Christmas, he had to some serious decorating and unpacking to do.

 

Before he told Ashley where he was, and before she set foot in that house, that house was gonna be decorated inside and out, and he had a week to do it, he decided to start now…

End Notes:

Yes..I'm thinking about Christmas already..lolz and I think I'm almost done! Yay! Had some time to update today, so thats good.. :)

Thanks to those that have been reading and reviewing, greatly appreciated.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Chapter 21 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"And they lasted throughout the entire night"
   

Christmas Eve

Rufus, give me that! Ashley pulled the Christmas stocking out of Rufus’s mouth, she fell back and lost her balance and landed on the carpet beneath her. Rufus then started licking her face and wagging his tail happily.

 

“Get off of me you dog!” Ashley pushed him off her and groaned the doorbell rang, before she opened the door she went to the bathroom to go wash her face.

 

The doorbell rang again.

 

“Coming! Coming!” Ashley mumbled to herself and opened the door, she was stunned when she saw that it was JC.

 

“JC?”

 

“Hi!” JC smiled his biggest grin.

 

“You’re here?” Ashley said, still in shock as she let him in.

 

“Yep, I decided to come early to visit you, if that’s okay.”

 

“Of course its okay.” Ashley looked at him for a bit then grabbed him and kissed him, which took JC by surprise.

 

“Missed me that much huh?” JC said in between kisses.

 

“I’m sorry.” Ashley blushed a little as she pulled away from him.

 

“Don’t be.” JC whispered and kissed her back, this time with a bit more passion.

 

Just then Roselle came into the room.

 

“Ahem, am I interrupting?”

 

JC and Ashley pulled away from eachother quickly.

 

“No, you weren’t.” Ashley said fixing her hair and acting like nothing was wrong.

 

JC just chuckled.

 

“Uh huh.” Roselle said, “But JC, what a lovely surprise that you are here, hope you are staying.”

 

“Maybe, its cause I wanted to show Ashley something, it’s a bit a far from here, but-

 

“Wait, you have your car outside?” Ashley ran towards the window.

 

There it was parked, his black Mercedes convertible, with California plates.

 

Ashley looked back at him in awe, “Did you drive here?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“So that means you’re gonna stay a while?”

 

“Yep.”

 

Roselle eyed him carefully, “Ok JC well, wherever you need to go, take her, by all means.”

 

“I’ll be back later Roselle, don’t worry.” JC winked at her.

 

Ashley had no clue what was going on, and what was the secret that JC had for her, but she went to go grab her coat and scarf, and headed out the door with him.

 

While in the car with him, Ashley couldn’t help but wonder why JC was so strangely quiet, he had that smirk on his face, that ridiculous smirk, and it was driving her crazy.

 

“JC! What is it you have to tell me?! The suspense!” Ashley groaned.

 

“You’ll see Ashley, you’ll see.” JC told her, still with that satisfied smirk on his face.

 

 

About an hour drive from Ashley’s house, JC entered a quaint suburban town, of course Ashley knew where she was, but she wasn’t aware that JC had a major surprise for her in store; he made a left turn and drove up a long hill and Ashley gasped at the large beige yellow house, it was beautiful, solid, good building structure, big bay windows, and a huge yard.

 

“Where are we?” Ashley told him.

 

“Ashley? Say hello to our new house, as part of an early Christmas gift.”

 

Ashley didn’t know if she heard him correctly.

 

“What did you say JC?”

 

Our house.” JC whispered back to her.

 

JC stopped the car and stood right in front of the house, it was about late afternoon, so it was dark out so he could show her another surprise.

 

He pressed the button from a box that he clipped on his sun visor, the whole house lighted up with Christmas lights, it was all white lights, and some icicle lights hanging from the front entrance.

 

“JC- Ashley got out of the car and continued to look in amazement without finishing her sentence.

 

“Beautiful isn’t it? Wait until you see how it looks inside.”

 

JC pressed a few buttons on the keyless entry pad and the door opened, revealing a sweet aroma of Christmas pine, oak, wood, and Christmas music playing in the background.

 

“This is incredible, you did all this?” Ashley looked around the gorgeous house, the staircase was decorated with Christmas garland, and poinsettia plants, a huge Christmas tree stood in the middle of the living room, a few pieces of furniture here and there, it was absolutely breathtaking.

 

“Yes, I did this for you.”

 

“For me?” This is our house now? I just can’t believe this!” Ashley looked like she was about to cry.

 

“I’m staying here Ashley, I officially moved out of LA, I bought this house because I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and all stories that I told you over the phone, I was actually packing, it was difficult for me to keep a surprise this big from you, but I managed, and so I’m staying here with you.” JC pulled her close to him.

 

“I love you Ashley.” JC whispered in her ear.

 

Ashley just continued to cry on his chest, never in her wildest dreams that JC freakin Chasez was gonna do this for her, and those three little words struck her heart, he loved her, he drove all this way for her.

 

“You have taught me so much Ashley, I just can’t picture my life without you, I need you in my life, and I know that you need me.”

 

JC wiped the tears from her eyes, cupped her cheek and kissed her lips, and kissed him back.

 

I love you too JC” Ashley told him, “I really love you.” That was all he needed to hear, their love together was so strong that they just continued caressing and kissing, Ashley did not care right now, she needed him right this moment, and he needed to her, and Ashley would ask him questions later, right now, she was in the heat in the moment, and they ended up on the couch and started to discard their clothing off of eachother slowly, it was an amazing and beautiful feeling, they kissed ever so passionately, the amount of love and pleasure they shared after waiting so long was just incredible, they continued and it lasted throughout the entire night…

 

 

End Notes:

I have one chapter left! :D

Reviews are appreciated! Thankies!

Chapter 22 by theusagirl
Author's Notes:
"This has been the beginning of a beautiful relationship...'
 

Christmas morning

“Oh my God!” Ashley leapt from the sofa, almost knocking JC off in the process.

 

JC groaned, and slowly sat up, clothes were thrown everywhere, a satisfied smirk on his face remembering what happened between him and Ashley the night before.

 

“JC! We slept through the entire night, and missed Christmas Eve dinner, I gotta call mom.” Ashley dialed the number and her mom picked up after the fourth ring.

 

“Hello?” Roselle told her to the receiver.

 

“Mom! I’m sorry, Merry Christmas! JC and I we were busy and sort of lost track of time-from the corner of Ashley’s eye, she could see JC there, still sitting, with that satisfied yet goofy grin on his face.she tossed the cushion that was on the sofa and it landed on his face.

 

“Hey!” JC cried out.

 

“Oh honey, don’t worry, I was just on the phone with my sister, they’ll be here later, did you guys have a good time?”

 

“A great time.” JC thought to himself.

 

“Yeah, it was…interesting, and I have to tell you a ton of stuff mom, so we would be there soon okay?”

 

“Ok, see you then.”

 

Ashley pressed the “end call” button on her phone, and started to grab her clothes. “Sometimes I don’t know about you..”

 

“You’re gonna take a shower?” JC asked her.

 

“Uh yeah..because you know, about last night.” She had to admit though, that last night was what she needed, and she enjoyed herself a whole lot, last night she didn’t care, but now she cared.

 

“Mind if I shower with you?” JC told her with pouted lips.

 

“You wait until I’m done.” Ashley smiled to herself and went straight to the bathroom, and this time she locked the door, in case JC barged in.

 

As JC waited, he checked his jeans pocket and started gathering his clothes from the floor, the item that he had for her, was burning a hole, he’s been dying to give this to her, but he decided to wait until he drove her to her mom’s house.

 

About an hour later

JC and Ashley got dressed, helped themselves with some hot cocoa with marshmallows and Christmas cookies for breakfast, and they drove out of the house to the direction of Ashley’s mom house, it snowed the night before, and luckily the roads were clear, and drivable. JC wasn’t used to driving in the snow, and Ashley wanted to help him take the wheel, but instead, she gave him advice on how to maneuver in the snow.

 

Christmas music was playing on the radio, and light snow was falling, it was a nice morning, JC felt really good about himself, he needed this, he needed her, he needed a change of pace.

 

When they got to Roselle’s house, no other car besides hers and Ashley’s, so that means that her aunt wasn’t there yet, Ashley got her spare keys and opened the front door.

 

“Mom? Merry Christmas!” Ashley called out.

 

“About time, Merry Christmas to you both!” Roselle came out from the kitchen, she had a bowl of chocolate chip pancake batter and she was stirring it with a wooden spoon.

 

“Smells good!” JC told her.

 

“I’m making chocolate chip pancakes, and was waiting for you guys to show up so we can exchange presents.”

 

“Presents!” Ashley shrieked and went under the tree, she found a group of red/green colored boxes that had her name on it, her presents for her mom was there as well, a present for Rufus, and one present for JC.

 

JC, on the other hand, got something for Roselle too, but he shipped it way early, it was a white fuzzy robe complete with fuzzy socks and slippers, he noticed that she was wearing it, but Ashley didn’t seem to notice at the moment.

 

“Thanks mom!” Ashley told her when she opened her box of presents.

 

“You’re welcome honey; I enjoyed your gifts very much.”

 

JC liked the pair of pajamas that Ashley gave him, it was “Peanuts” and he also got something similar for her.

 

“So...I guess those are all the presents?” Roselle eyed JC carefully.

 

“I guess so.” Ashley looked around the tree, it felt like she was missing something, but she didn’t know what.

 

“I’ll be in the kitchen, gotta go check the pancakes.” Roselle said in a sing-song voice.

 

When all was quiet, JC let out a whoosh of air and slowly took the small gift from his jeans pocket that he desperately wanted to give to Ashley.

 

“Ashley?” JC said in a shaky voice.

 

“Yes JC?” Ashley got up from where she was sitting and was gathering the mess of wrapping paper before Rufus went to destroy it.

 

“There is one present left.”

 

“There is? Where?”

 

Ashley said looking around, but at that moment JC got up and walked towards her, and then he got down on one knee.

 

Ashley gasped, “This is not happening.”

 

“Ashley? He spoke again, “I want you in my life, I need you in my life, ever since the day I first met you, it was then I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, to love and cherish you, to protect you, to laugh with you, to do everything with you, I can see us in the future, with our future children, in our new house, together as a whole, and what I would like to say is, because this has been driving me nuts, is this, Ashley? Will you marry me?”

 

Ashley’s breath caught in her throat, tears streaming down her face, this was all too much for her, this amazing yet incredible man wanted to be her husband, and it wasn’t just any guy, it was JC freakin Chasez, how could she say no?”

 

“Yes JC, yes I will marry you.” Ashley whispered to him.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.” She whispered to him again.

 

JC got up and placed the thin diamond ring on her finger, it wasn’t showy, and barely noticeable, but it was beautiful yet simple.

 

He took a strand of hair off her face and kissed her passionately on the lips, and she kissed him back, this was a very happy moment.

 

Just then, Roselle called out from the kitchen saying, “So did she say yes?”

 

They stopped kissing for a moment when Ashley gaped at her mom when she came in the doorway.

 

“Mom?! You knew about this?”

 

“Well, I knew a lot of things, like the house JC bought you and that he wanted to marry you, and he wanted my blessing, so of course I approved of all this, he wanted this to be a major surprise.”

 

“Yeah, I told her like a couple of months ago.” JC told Ashley.

 

“I knew you guys were up to something! I knew it!” Ashley laughed at the both of them.

 

“It was difficult to keep it secret for a while, but we somehow pulled it off.”  Roselle told them, “Now who wants pancakes, they are ready.”

 

“We do!” JC and Ashley replied in unison.

 

All three of them went to the dining room to go eat their pancakes and enjoy the rest of Christmas morning.

 

Ashley couldn’t help but enjoy this very moment with her new fiancée her mom, her dog Rufus, and everything else, she has been truly blessed that all of this has fallen into place, it was meant to be, and it felt so wonderful, and to think, that this was only the beginning of a beautiful relationship, and she knew that deep down, JC was always gonna be there for her, and she was always gonna be there for him, and she loved the fact that her mom has always been supportive of the both of them, what else could she ever ask for?

 

Merry Christmas indeed.”

 
End Notes:

I'm FINISHED! :D They lived happily ever after! awws! I hope you guys enjoyed the story, I think it was pretty good, I was trying to figure out how to end the chapter, but I think the ending is okay..

Thanks to those that have been reading/reviewing..GREATLY appreciated!

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2527