Cookieman and Sprinkles by littleMissChasez
Summary: Cookieman and Sprinkles are superheroes who save the world! (Short story)
Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Celebrity/Celebrity, Humor
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 875 Read: 568 Published: Sep 14, 2013 Updated: Sep 14, 2013

1. Cookieman and Sprinkles by littleMissChasez

Cookieman and Sprinkles by littleMissChasez

„I am Cookieman… and this is my sidekick Sprinkles! “ Laugh. *NSYNC was baking cookies for the camera and Justin and JC had fun. That was nothing special. Their fans thought.


“What was that?” JC pulled Justin angrily in an empty room, when they arrived their home, and closed it behind them. “Do you really want that all villains know who we are?”


Justin groaned. “Do you really think any villain would look a show where some pop stars are making cookies? Don’t be silly.”


JC rolled his eyes. “I think you don’t see how serious this is. We could get in trouble, if anyone gets to know our secret identity… Dr. Dry for example. If he ever get to know our identity, he won’t just be dangerous for us. No, also our band mates would be in big trouble. How can you be so carelessly?”

“Oh, come on C… everything’s fine…”

JC started to count to 10 to calm him down. But before he could start discussing again, something started to beep. Justin put a little device out and looked at its screen.

“We gotta talk later. Someone needs our help.”

JC just nodded. Both guys disappeared through a secret trapdoor. They ran through a small underground passage which ends in a big cave. That was their secret hiding place. Kind of everything a superheroes heart could wish was in there. A supercomputer, a rocketcar and surely a superheroes outfit.

Both guys ran to the mannequins, which wore their costumes. Both slipped in their outfits and met at the “Cookiecar”.

Justin wore a brown rubber suit with a chest armor and pant protection. This one’s had chocolate chips integrated… That weren’t real chocolate chips that were camouflaged Infrared radiation devices. With them he could scan the villains for weapons. His face was hidden by glasses, which spectacle frame looked like cookie dough.

He looked over to JC. He was dressed in a pink suit with candy floss stripes on it. Also the candy floss was just a camouflaged item.  They were indestructible strings with which he could shackle the caught villains. His face was hidden by a mask made of colorful sweets.

Both guys jumped into the Cookie car, a car which looked like a big cookie jar. On that Car stood their initials “C&S”.

Justin started the engine. “Welcome back Cookieman. How are you doing Sprinkles?” Justin entered the address of a bank into the built-in navigation system.

“Address accepted. Please strap on your seat belt. Rocket propulsion starts in 10 seconds.”

Both guys did as applied to them. A secret door opened and the car drove through it. They came out in a forest in the near of Orlando.

The autopilot started and Justin searched at the backseats for weapons he could use. There were the dough cannon, the sprinkle bombs, the chocolate chip flue gas caps and a rolling pin whip. Cookieman and Sprinkles both took two of the weapons.

Cookieman the rolling pin whip and the dough cannon and Sprinkles the other ones.

After 10 minutes they arrived the bank. There their archenemy waited for them. Dr. Dry stood in front of the bank.

He had blond hair and white skin. Most of his face was hidden by a golden helmet, which looks like it was made of sand. But in reality that helmet was very stable. Also the rest of his outfit looked like an armament of sand.

When Cookieman and Sprinkles jumped out of the car he started laughing and screamed: “You are too late, Cookieman. I stole the money out of the bank. With that I will build my dry machine and then all fluids on this planet will be gone… inclusive your cookie dough… and then nobody can stop me anymore!”

“Now!” Cookieman screamed. Sprinkles pulled out the chocolate chip flue gas caps and threw them in Dr. Dry’s direction.

Dr. Dry began to cough and kneeled on the floor to breath.

That was the chance for Cookieman. He whipped out the dough cannon and shot Dr. Dry. The dough flew on Dr. Dry and glued him on the floor.

Sprinkles took his candy floss and shackled Dr. Dry. Cookieman and Sprinkles were happy and celebrated, when smoke came up.

Before they could react Dr. Dry was gone. He left a note, where stood that someday he would win. Moderately excited Cookieman and Sprinkles went home again. They took off their costumes and laid down in their king size bed.

JC cuddled up to Justin. “I’m sorry. It’s my fault that Dr. Dry could escape.” Justin kissed his forehead.

“Everything’s fine honey. Next time we catch him.” JC smiled and felt asleep in Justin’s arms.

Through a gap between the door Lance heard everything they were talking about. Satisfied he left and went into his own room. There he put Dr. Dry’s outfit aside.

As long as these guys were happy and wanted to play superheroes, he would be their archenemy. They didn’t know that Lance was it and that was good, because this was the only thing, both guys did next to their job. So they could forget the stress and have some fun with saving the world, even if nothing what happened was true.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2556