The Dark Side To Love by Ambs07
Summary: Amelia is a girl that has everything going for her, she thinks she has her life together and knows what she wants in life, until she meets him. Everybody hates him at first glance but she is totally smitten with him, and would go to the ends of the earth for him, even though she knows it could cost her everything, her daugther, her best friend and her dreams.
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Romance, Suspense
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1067 Read: 323 Published: Sep 28, 2013 Updated: Sep 28, 2013
Story Notes:
This story is very close to my heart, and it is a very personal. I've been sitting on this idea for a very long time now debating on whether i should write it or not.  But i have decided it needs to be written, this will be my closure to a very dark time in my life.

1. Prologue by Ambs07

Prologue by Ambs07

Prologue

He stood just outside the window watching her every move, her every turn as she talked into the small flat cell phone in her hand. He knew exactly who she was talking to, and it boiled his blood to know that it was the man that stole her away from him. She was his, he had staked claim on that pussy since day one, and he was going to get it back.

She was his, and he knew she still loved him, she was just blinded by this assholes love and affection, she knew deep down inside that he was the only one that could love her the way she needed, and wanted. It was him who had given her everything, wasn't he the one that helped her through the pain of losing her child, when all her friends and family turned their backs on her. She fucking owed him dammit for all the shit he did for her.

As he watched her giggle and smile at the stupid things he knew was being said the angrier he became. Pushing away from the window seal he padded quietly through the grass, and made his way around the house to the front door. Reaching out a gloved hand he checked the door knob finding it unlocked, he clicked his tongue at her stupidity and shook his head. This was becoming way too easy.

He slid the door open just enough that he could slip his body through, then closing it quietly behind him. He could hear her sweet voice coming from the kitchen, closing his eyes briefly he reveled in its sound it had been way to long since he had heard it.

"I love you too J"

At her declaration his eyes popped open, his fist clenched, seeing red he stomped around the corner to make his presence known. He stood just inside the door, with an evil smile plastered across his lips, his eyes blazing with the pent up anger he had felt for months.

At the sound of footsteps she whirled around and let out a squeal at the dark figure standing in the door. Her heart leaped up to her throat all she could do was stare at him, with her mouth open and her eyes wide. The phone in her hand forgotten, through the fear and fog that had taken over her brain she could hear Justin screaming through the phone asking what was going on, but she couldn't move, she couldn't speak, the past that she was trying to move on from had finally found her, her fears were coming true.

"Hello my sweet Amelia" The dark figure uttered, he watched her mouth open and close but no sound coming out, chuckling evilly he set his blazing eyes on her own hazel ones. "Cat got your tongue?"

When she still didn't say anything it caused him to snap, stomping towards her he grabbed her by the throat and thrust her up against the wall, staring into her fearful eyes, he heard Justin's voice screaming through the phone.

"Fight him now Amelia, you can do it. I'm on my way."

Keeping one hand on her throat he ripped the phone out of her hand and put it up to his ear.

"You took her away from me, now I am going to take her away from you permanently. If I can't have her nobody will. Come and fight me for her pussy."

While his attention was on the phone, the words that Justin had said finally sunk through the fog that had come over her brain. With as much force as she could muster from the lack of oxygen caused by his hand around her throat, she brought her knee up and connected it with his groin.

When the contact was made she watched his face go completely white, the hold he had on her throat loosened just enough that she could bring her arm up, she hooked it around his forearm and pulled it down. As he fell down to the ground he screamed out at her. "YOU FUCKING BITCH" with all his strength he threw the tiny device against the wall. The last words Amelia heard come through the phone were. "Fight him sweetheart. I believe in you"

With him rolling on the ground groaning in pain she ran over to her phone, picking it up she realized it was in pieces and felt helpless, she couldn't call out for help.

With her back turned to him he slowly regained his footing and slowly crept up behind her towering over her tiny figure he picked her up by collar of her shirt and thrust her body towards the wall.

"You fucking Bitch! You will pay for that." He then stomped towards her body, which lay in a heap on the floor. "You really think you can fight me? Are you fucking crazy?" he yelled delivering a kick to her midsection with every word. "Do you really think that sack of shit cares about you? That he could give you what I gave you?"

The pain that he was inflicting on her body was unbearable, with every blow it knocked the wind out of her repeatedly, to the point where she couldn't breathe. "Please stop" she moaned

"You want me to stop?" He asked sending another kick in her direction for good measure. He watched her nod her head and chuckled darkly. "Do you really think I give a rat's ass what you want? Did you care about what I wanted when you left me behind?"

"It wasn't like that." She coughed

"Oh sure, your just like every other slut out there. Fuck you and what you want." He screamed bringing his foot back to deliver one last kick. "Good night Bitch. I can't wait for lover boy to get here so I can give him what he really deserves for stealing you away from me."

She closed her eyes not wanting to see him deliver the final blow. She let a couple tears escape her eyes knowing that she would never see Justin or her little girl ever again. Saying a short little prayer, she brought their smiling faces into her minds eyes. If this was the end at least she could see their faces one last time.

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2564