JC's first Halloween by littleMissChasez
Summary: A short story... The summary would ruin everything I guess
Categories: Complete Slash Stories Characters: Chris Kirkpatrick, Group, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Romance
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 789 Read: 505 Published: Oct 05, 2013 Updated: Oct 05, 2013

1. JC's first Halloween by littleMissChasez

JC's first Halloween by littleMissChasez

JC was excited. This was his first Halloween. Not the first he ever celebrated. He loved to dress himself up. Last year for example he was a horrifying zombie and the year before he was a fireman. But this Halloween was going to be special. This Halloween was the reason his heart beat so fast, he even couldn’t count the single beats. This year was the first Halloween JC and Justin celebrated together. As a couple. JC was nervous. He didn’t know if Justin would like his costume. He wore a white shirt with a black vest over it. His pants were also black and both vest and pants had colored mend on it. They were shining and glittering. JC put on a curly, blond wig and fixed it with a baby blue bandana. Now his costume was perfect.

He heard a knocking on the bathroom door. “Come in” he shouted, before he looked in the mirror again, to put the last streaks to the right place. Lance entered the bathroom. He stood right behind JC when he looked at his costume. Lance himself was dressed completely black and had two great eye teeth in his mouth. On his lips ran artificial blood and his skin was cadaverous white.

“Nice choice… Justin’s gonna like it?”

“Really? I am not sure…”

“Oh come on. Justin loves, when everybody is focusing him and if there are two Justin’s on the Halloween party, he will get even more attention. If that is possible.”

JC giggled. He took a last glance at his artificial hair, before he turned around and smiled at Lance.

“You also have a nice costume, Dracula.”

“Thanks.”

“What’s Justin’s costume?”

“Honestly, I have no idea. He’s standing since three hours in the bathroom and doesn’t want to come out. When we told him, we wanna go he screams he still needs time. He wants his costume to be perfect for you, I guess.”

 “Oh my god.” JC looked at the mirror again and checked everything.

“You look great Jace. Trust me.”

JC nodded. He smiled at Lance and both men went down into the kitchen. Joey and Chris sat there and whistled at the same time, when JC entered the room. At the kitchen table sat a tall Bugs Bunny and a small Duffy Duck, who looked at JC.

“Nice costume Jace.”

“Let me guess… you are a clown!”

JC laughed. “Kind of I guess.”

Joey giggled. “Can you go upstairs and tell your new lover that we want to go? I have the feeling that he’s going to stand in front of the mirror all night, when nobody gets him out there.”

Chris laughed. “I bet with you, he even did not change clothes. He was too busy to stare at his reflection.”

Chris, Joey and Lance laughed. JC smiled and tried to hold his laughing back. “That’s not funny. But anyways I’m going upstairs and look what Justin’s doing so long.”

“Lance should go with you!”

JC turned around and looked confused at Joey. “Why should he?”

“Because every time you want to look for Curly, it ends up with loud moans and cries like ‘Deeper Justin deeper’ or ‘don’t stop please don’t stop’”

JC rolled his eyes.

“And Justin answers with ‘Do you like that you little bitch?’”

JC blushed. “He never called me a bitch… just one time…”

Chris and Joey laughed. JC shook his head while both guys continued with imitate their band mates’ sex conversations.

JC went upstairs and knocked at Justin’s’ door.

“Wait a second… I still need a minute or two.”

“Baby, you are three hours in there. Come out, I miss you!”

“Just a few seconds.”

JC pouted. Justin giggled. He knew JC so well that he could see his face right in front of him. After a few minutes Justin unlocked the bathroom door and came out. He wore a dark brown wig, a black hat with colored rim, a white shirt with a black jacket over it and black pants with colored mend on it. Both were staring at each other.

Justin was the first one who started laughing and JC joined.

“You look awesome, C.”

“You look awesome too.”

“No I’m pretty sure you look even hotter. I mean the person you are dressed like is unbelievable hot.”

JC giggled.

Justin stepped forward and pressed his lips against JC’s. Both men were deep into their kiss, until Chris screamed: “Stop fucking and move your asses downstairs. We want to go to the party today.”

Justin and JC laughed. They hugged and looked in each other’s eyes.

“I love you.”

“I love you too C.”

“This is going to be the best Halloween ever.”

“Because I’m with you.”

This story archived at http://nsync-fiction.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2571